Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Ventures Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
justv

Unread post by justv » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 pm

I want to start a Money Success Honey Jar for my husband.

I'm doing this honey jar in order for him to have a friendship with a banker. I know how to write a petition for myself but how exactly would I word it for him and another person? I was thinking it would go something like

Banker Guy
Banker Guy
Banker Guy

Then his name crossing the Banker Guy, like the tick tack toe grid. Then in a circle where I would normally write love me, love me, love me, would I write befriend him, teach him...?

I know how important it is to get the petition just perfect so I really appreciate and advice on how to word this properly. Thank You everyone! :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Money Ventures Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I think your on the right track. As for what to put in a circle around your petition something like friendship friendship friendship, or like you said Befriend him, teach him, befriend him, teach him. Go with what feels right to you
HRCC Student #1559

9bluehealer9
Newly Registered

Honey Jar money spell?

Unread post by 9bluehealer9 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey everyone
I ordered a money honey jar kit, however I did not get instructions for money drawing, just for romance? I jut started a business and would like to quicken it's abundance and success for better good.

any tips or tricks? Should I start this on the New Moon like most money spells?
Thanks alot for everyone's help. Greatly appreciated~~
Take care

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Honey Jar money spell?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 pm

You can start a honey jar anytime especially when there is a need! You can get some tips and tricks from reading the Money Drawing page (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gladstar
Honey Jar for Money and Uncrossing

Unread post by gladstar » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 am

I am curious if a honey jar can be used for general money and success issues. My line of thinking is that instead of sweetening a specific target, such as a prospective employer, that I could actually sweeten the money itself to me. How would one set this up, if it is at all workable? Also, I would like to do some uncrossing work aimed specifically at my success issues. Would general uncrossing work do the trick, or is there something that I can aim specifically at the financial issues? Thanks in advance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Honey Jar for Money and Uncrossing

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 am

Honey jars are used to sweeten people. To attract money in general, you can use Attraction, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, or Prosperity.

A 13-herb bath can be used for any type of uncrossing, whether the crossed conditions come from outside sources or from your own negative thoughts and fears.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 am

Attraction Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) designed to draw money, love, luck, friends, favors, or whatever you wish like a magnet.
Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) designed to pull in income.
Wealthy Way Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-wealthy-way.html) designed to draw prosperity and plenitude.
Prosperity Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html) designed to increase life-long business success and to bring about financial ease.

These supplies come in sachet powders, oils, incense, bath crystals, candles, and some in bottle spells and honey jars.

The 13 herb spiritual bath (one of my favorites) (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) designed to remove Jinxes and end Crossed Conditions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you!

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 am

Hello everyone,

I've been wondering can I make a money honey jar? To sweet money up to me? And if so what can I add to add more happiness to my life?

lubana
Newly Registered

Honey Jar for Increase in Money

Unread post by lubana » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 am

HELLO, I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT MATERIALS I CAN USE TO MAKE A HONEY JAR SPELL TO BRING MORE INCOME TO MY LIFE, IM UNEMPLOYED ITS BEEN A WHILE AND INCOME IS NOT FLOWING RIGHT. WHAT CAN I DO AND BUY ON HERE? THANK YOU. PLEASE SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK! :|

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: HONEY JAR FOR INCREASE IN MONEY

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Turn off the caps please. Honey jars are for sweetening people such as bosses, lovers, and judges. They are not normally used for attracting money in general. You can use Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Attraction, or Prosperity for general money work. Steady Work for finding a job. Crown of Success for career success.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello, believingforthebest,

I don't think you fully understand the tradition behind the use of a sugar bowl or honey jar in hoodoo.

The idea is to sweeten certain people to you by immersing them in sweetness, until they soak up the sweetness and are truly kind and sweet to you. However, money is nothing more than a concept of value. It is not a person, therefore money itself cannot become sweet -- because it has no emotions.

That being said, there are definitely many money drawing spells that employ sugar.

The best-known is the old shop-keeper's spell of sprinkling a mixture of sugar and powdered cinnamon at the doorstep of the shop, or concealing it under the doormat, or using sugar and cinnamon in hot water to scrub the threshold and sidewalk leading to the shop. In this case, however, the prayer spoken is the 23rd Psalm ("The Lord is my shepherd") and the personal wish, spoken or internally voiced, is usually phrased as, "Bring me sweet customers with plenty of money to spend." So, again, the sugar is for people (the customers) and not for money itself.

Another money-drawing spell that employs sugar is to mix Money Drawing Sachet Powder with a little powdered sugar and dust the mixture on your cash money. This is not to sweeten the money, though -- it is to sweeten the people who touch the money, inclining them to spend and send more money your way.

Perhaps you would understand the reasons and ways we employ sugar, honey, and molasses in hoodoo a bit better is you were to read the long thread on honey and sugar work into which i have merged your post.

Here's a link to the Money Ventures and Business Partnership Success honey jar spell kit.

SPL-HON-MONE
Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 am

I have heard of some old school conjure workers here in the south using honey jars for money. The concept is to use the same money drawing products (money drawing, prosperous way, wealthy way, etc) in the normal way you would make a honey jar for a person BUT use it to make money sweet on you and to make the universe sweet on you.

I think for you, Lubana, cleansing and road opening work first then whatever means you choose...money drawing/steady work combo. You can also do a honey jar to make interviewers/potential employers sweet on you.

Best of Luck to you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

lubana
Newly Registered

Unread post by lubana » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 am

hey thank you! but why the cleansing and road opener first with luabana?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Lubana, when well-designed prosperity or love work fails, it's often because underlying issues are not addressed. You may have a thick layer of bad luck, discouragement or other negativity on you that needs to be washed off. Cleansing baths such as 13-Herb will take that off.

Road Opening is to remove obstacles seen and unseen.

Protection's always a good idea, too, once you are cleansed and your roads are open.

Once these steps are taken care of, your prosperity work is likely to take off.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Lubana,

Sweetening spells have as their target a person, a class of persons, or another sentient being.

People -- a lover, bosses, friends, enemies, family members, authority figures, and others -- can be made sweet with sugar or honey.

Money is not a sentient being. It has no consciousness and no emotions.

Not being sentient, and not being capable of feeling emotions, money cannot become "sweet" to you.

In my opinion, those who seek to personify money and hope it will somehow become "sweet" to them are missing the point. Money is just paper and metal.

Furthermore, those who believe that a honey jar is the best way to sweeten someone may also be missing their best opportunities to perform contact magic -- because by working with sugar that you pray over, you can prepare food for anyone whose sweetness you desire -- and this includes bosses and co-workers who may have a direct influence on your finances.

Hoodoo has no shortage of sweetening spells. You will be amazed when Deacon Millett's "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" book comes out in a couple of months. Then you will understand the true power and variety of sweetening.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm planning to create a honey jar for some of the regular clients who send me freelance work as this work kind of dried up lately. I have about 5 clients and I wouldn't mind attracting more. Do I make a separate petition for them, or is it better to create one petition with all the names? How do I write more names on one petition?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello, CrstalMoon,
Everybody is different. I personally write out names on separate pieces of paper. That way, everybody's personalities are not intertwined.
Now, other root workers will put them all on one piece of paper.
So, this will be your decision. You're a good and knowledgeable root worker, you'll make the right decision
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I started the honey jar, I'm feeling such a positive energy from it, I know it will work :) I also added the name of a company I wanted to permanently work with, after a job interview they didn't employ me, but I don't give up yet.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Too soon to give up. Especially after your good vibes!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Friends.

I started a money drawing honey jar . I decided to put an orange candle on it this time for attraction/prosperity and my candle holder busted and it left me some images. Do I need to buy some LM 13 herb bath with this images left on honeyjar? I posted the link below of my photo. Thank you in Advance

http://www.screencast.com/t/oaazvBv6oiU

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi Happyspirits, I have several things to note:

For a money-drawing honey jar, I would recommend using a green candle on the jar. Orange candles are better suited to road-opening work (which you can read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html).

If this was your first candle burn on this honey jar, I'd suggest starting again with a green candle. You may not necessarily be crossed to the point where you need a 13-herb bath. Watch the next candle closely, consulting this page for insight to candle divination: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html and also be aware of any drafts or breezes that may cause your candle to burn too hot to one side & shatter a candleholder.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

lovingu

Money Drawing Honey Jar

Unread post by lovingu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:39 pm

I did a money drawing honey jar a four days ago. The piece of paper I put inside had one person's name written three times on it with my name written three times over it. I forgot, and wanted to add three more names for the same situation, because it involves 4 people and initially I only did the 1 name. The names are the four bosses at my job, and my request is a raise and more stock in company. Four people decide, not just one. Can I open up the honey jar and add the three other names? If so, do I add three more individual papers with their name three times n my name three times over their name? So I would have a total of 4 different papers in one honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Lovingu,
Here's a thread abut petition papers.
If you have any questions after reading this thread, please don't hesitate to ask.
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9s240.html
Take care and good luck with this situation
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovingu

Unread post by lovingu » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for the response. I have been searching through the forum link you gave me, but cannot find anything specifically on reopening the honey jar, that I have been doing for six days now, to add more names, and how to add the names. Should I leave the paper that is already in there with the one name, and just add three more papers with my name written three times over their name written three times. Or add one paper and group them, versus their individual names, and write "bosses/investors" three times with my name three times over it? Any suggestions? If I have to order another honey jar I will, but it will be a time crunch for me because the bosses/investors are having a board meeting in the next few weeks to make the decisions on raises and more stock to be given. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, Lovingu,
I personally would not reopen the jar and add more names. I would start a new one. The only time I would open a jar is to add more personal concerns. But that's just me.
Personally, I would just go with your last suggestion: bosses/investors and then your command over that. Or else, write one paper at a time with a a total of as many people as there are. Seems easier the former way.
Wishing you the best.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm planning on using my money honey jar to earn more money at work and to succeed and move up in the company or in general so I can have a better career...or just a better career where I can earn more money and basically be more successful in life.
Does it matter if the name over mine is not a specific name but more like Bosses/Employers or something to that extent? And in the circle I guess Success and Earn More Money would be appropriate?

I wanted to do something to earn more spending money and to get into school but I'm thinking that would probably be a different form of honey jar...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:15 am

Hello Treegnome117,

You can use a more generic term for your bosses or employers for the honey jar if you want but put your name over top of theirs.

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was looking for the Lady Luck forum so that I could discuss what was going on after I had completed the spell kit, but I didn't do it for me because I actually wanted to complete it for my father.

Thank You.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

Miss Aida answered you in the General Spell Kits thread before you posted your question again. Please search the responses to your posts before asking again.

Here is what she wrote to you:

Here are some pages:

lucky-mojo-candles-general-questions-an ... hilit=lady luck

http://www.luckymojo.com/ladyluck.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lady-luck.html

And here are some general gambler's luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”