• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Spells for Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure,Eviction

Spells for Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure,Eviction

Unread postby roar1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 am

I'm currently on worker's comp and have been for the past three years still awaiting necessary surgeries, which I'm trying workings for as well.

During this time I discovered while looking for assistance in paying bils that my mortgage was actually a predatory lendng/mortgage fraud issue. It has taken me two and a half years just to find an attorney to assist me and now everytime I ask him about anything about the case he threatens to quit knowing I have no one else to turn to. After the mortgage comapny found out that my information had been sent to the FBI and other officials they sold my mrotgage and the new company rushed to foreclose. My attorney had me file bankruptcy to give him more time, but the mortgage company is fighting the automatic stay of releif and asking the court to vacate it so they can continue on with the foreclosure.

I thought everything was going well since Feb. 25, when in court the opposing side asked for an open ended reset to my case. However, my attorney who apparently has never heard of letting sleeping dogs lie just recently sent a second copy of a previous answer to their motion and has basically alereted them to my case again and now they have re-filed their motion with the correctons they my attorney told them was wrong in their first filing.

When I asked my attorney what all of this meant he again told me not to be concerned with what he was doing. he also, just contacted someone that he was supposed to have contacted two months ago for assistance.

I have done the railroad spike spell. Currently doing a honey jar for each of the following; all court and legal matter, one for me worker's comp issues, one for stopping the foreclosure and winning the mortgage fraud/predatory lending case and one for receiving an advance against my worker's comp settlement so I can at least pay for my basic needs. I also am doing a St. Expedite, St. Joseph (to keep my home and all property), St. Jude and St. Martin Caballero.

I need help with all of the following: stop any attempts at foreclosure, winning the mortgage fraud/predatory lending case, stop my attorney from having an ego problem, find a surgeon to fix my left knee, hip and both shoulders, getting a settlement from worker's comp and get my social security disability.

If anyone can provide me with any further assistance it would be greatly appreciated and would literlly save my life.

Kindest regards,
Beth
roar1

Re: Need help with saving home,medical and financial issues

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Court Case spells are described here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

and for sale here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits

Honey Jar Spells are described here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

and for sale here, including one to forestall home soreclosure:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Also please see the forum thread on how folks use railroad spikes and nails to keep from being moved off of a property:

Lucky Mojo Forum: Railraod Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144s60.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

How to Compel Lender to Remodify My Mortgage

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:41 pm

My mortgage is too high for me now, because the economic slump has reduced my self-employed business income. I had perfect credit up until this summer, but I'm behind on my mortgage. I applied for a loan remodification two months ago, and just received a letter of decline. If I can't get my income back up and the mortgage down, I'm going to have to walk away from my house, losing all the money I put into improvments. The amount owed on the mortgage is a lot more than it can sell for (what they call being upside down in my mortgage.)

It would be in my best interest for my lender to reduce my payments to what the house would be worth if I bought it in today's market.

It seems that would also be in their best interest. They're going to lose a lot of money if they boot me, as homes are sitting on the market for a year or more. When they do sell, it's at crazy low prices.

I've read stories on-line about how crappy my lender is when it comes to doing remods. They have administrative issues that make it easier for them to foreclose than do remod paperwork. They aren't motivated or organized. Yet other banks are making deals all the time. I met a neighbor (with a different lender) who had her interest reduced to 5%/40years PLUS they took $100,000 of her principal. I need my bank to make me a deal like that.

Even though they turned me down, my gut says to keep fighting for it. I'm not ready to walk away from my home so easily.

Any thoughts on spells?

I placed railroad spikes and coffin nails last year. I'm starting to work with St Jude (my case does seem like it's "hopeless".) I'm kind of overwhelmed by the enormity of it, but it's pretty simple really. I need to get my income up and my mortgage down.
MightyAphrodite

Re: How to Compel Lender to Remodify My Mortgage

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I could have sworn we spoke about this topic already. I would browse the threads and see if something like this similar has been talked about.

Things you can do

1) Road opener work
2) Sweet jar- make sure that you add some five finger grass to get some favors on what you want.
3)Perhaps you can petition St. Joseph. He is not only great in job matters but he is great in real estate matters as well
4)I would do a crown of success, and perhaps even some master type work so that you can increase your power.

Also, when you appeal and send back your stuff put some oils on your work, Perhaps some compelling powder or oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How to Compel Lender to Remodify My Mortgage

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for replying starsinthesky7. Yeah, I'd already searched but the couple things that came up seemed different.

I've been doing work focusing on 3 areas. Getting some positive results. Little, but in the right direction.

Area one was asking St. Michael to protect me from intrusive calls from creditors. I'm really good about calling them and managing my case, but they have those computer calls EVERY 2 HOURS. Sucks. And a distraction from other things I need to do. Since I asked St Michael to keep them at bay, I haven't had ONE call. Not in 4 days. Amazing! So nice.

Area two is working with St Martin Cabellaro to bring people to me. Specifically, job referrals and someone at the mortgage company who is willing to actually help me. I got one great job referral, and then yesterday when I called my lender I got a new person who was SO helpful. The first worker there who knew his stuff. He told me to see if I can get something called a "Short refinance," which I haven't heard of. Basically, if I can find a mortgage company who'll write me a new loan, EVEN if it's for less than I currently owe, my mortgage company might accept it. So it's like short selling my house, but to ME, and without it going on the market. I'm going to do some work to try and get a loan like that.

Area three is working on myself. Was working with St Jude, but after my 3rd vigil, I intuited that my work with him is done. I think you're right about Road Opener and Crown of Success. I used to be really successful and attracted more clients that I could fit in and fame in my industry. But this year it all changed. A crappy relationship. One money set back after another. My self-confidence tanked. I need to boost my magnetism. Thanks for suggesting those!
MightyAphrodite

Stop Foreclosure From Mortgage Company

Unread postby queensekhmet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 am

Can anyone tell me what I can do to bind a greedy mortgage company? They are trying to take our home through foreclosure. I plan to do a candle spell during the next full moon.
queensekhmet

Railroad Spikes and Honey Jar to Stop Home Foreclosur

Unread postby queensekhmet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 am

Can anyone tell me what I can do to bind a greedy mortgage company? They are trying to take our home through foreclosure. I plan to do a candle spell during the next full moon.
queensekhmet

Re: I need a binding spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Have you read this queensekhmet --- http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queensekhmet » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanks! I will order the spikes from Lky Mojo, and do the work during the next full moon! I appreciate your reply.
queensekhmet

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 am

Well you aren't going to be able to get rid of the mortgage company, but you can work to sweeten them to you and favor your case. A honey jar spell might do the trick.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Anything dealing with the home you may want to petition Saint Joseph but I also agree with Bri. Timing is the issue here so consider Saint Expedite as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Getting the Saints involved may help you case. LM has a few great pages on Saint Joseph and dealing with your real estate, if I am not mistaken.

Take Miss Bri's advice about sweetening up your mortgage company towards your cause while working some conjure in your home to tie it down.

Look at the railroad spikes at the corners of your property sprinkled with your urine to keep your property tied down.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Questions & Answers

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi all,
I've been trying to do a loan modification through "home afordable plan" sponsored by federal government with bank of america. I have been calling, writing letters to BOA on a weekly basis for the past 6 months and haven't got anywhere :(
They keep giving me the run around and each time I call I have to speak with a different representative who for some reason has no answers for me.
I receievd a letter from BOA this week saying to call them and if they don't hear from me within 10 days they'll close my case. I've been calling everyday this week and haven't been able to speak with the right BOA representaive.
Can someone please tell me if there is any spell I can get from LM to help me get my loan modification approved soon with a good rate.
Thank you.
2010luckyme

Re: SPELL FOR LOAN MODIFICATION

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Saint Joseph is a good saint to work with for issues related to the home.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks for the reply jwmcclin.
I looked at St. Joseph real estate kit on LM and it's for selling the home. is that ok because I dont want to sell my home, just get my loan mod approved without any more delays.
Thanks.
2010luckyme

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 pm

You can petition Saint Joseph regarding success for the loan modification. Again he is the saint for any home related issues. Since the company is procrastinating, you may want to petition Saint Expedite to hurry things along.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:04 pm

I will do that thank you so much for your advise.
2010luckyme

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 pm

You may want to get a reading to see what the problem is 2010luckyme... before you do anything.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

I've been working on a loan remod, too. After I was getting the run around like you, I did a 7 day vigil candle for St Martin Caballero because he is supposed to be good at sending help those in need. I asked him to send me a person who was able and willing to help me. In 2 days I got someone at my mortgage company who was VERY smart and super nice to me. That was a breakthrough in itself. Then a few days later I was at a non-profit organization's workshop on how to get your loan remodified. I was chatting with the security guy at the door, but it turned out, he wasn't a real guard, he was one of the counselors who help people. He submitted some paperwork for me that SEEMS to be working, as my lender was taking him more seriously than me. St Martin Caballero totally hooked me up! My friend applied for a meeting with a counselor a month before me, and she is still waiting for someone to call her back, 2 months later.

After that, I asked St Expedite to speed up my approval. Still no word, but in my case, I think no news is good news as I need time to get my income back up again to even qualify for a remod.

The suggestions about St Joseph sound good too. I might try him at some point as well.
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 am

Look at the railroad spikes at the corners of your property sprinkled with your urine to keep your property tied down.

what is the substitute to railroad spikes, i can't hammer it into the 4 corners... I live in an appartment...

i have read this website......
http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

any other solutions????
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:57 am

You can place the nails in four potted plants you place in each corner. I know of people who have nailed in the nails under their carpet or into their floorboard.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

You can place the nails in four potted plants you place in each corner.

i can do this, thanks CM....
stelselv

To help work against a friend's forclosure?

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 am

I have the name of the person in charge of it, and the bank. Asked for the name of the firm who does the foreclosures for the bank. Would a beef tongue work for this? If not, what do you think might? They are meeting with a broker to try to sell the house, which is a great space, close to transit and shopping. But if the bank forecloses they are, in the words of my friend, "screwed". There are also other legal issues involved, his sister took their niece's part of the house rent money to try to keep her own place afloat after her husband left her and she was out of work for a year. Just so you know. I'm working on that one, too.

Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.

Re: To help work against a friend's forclosure?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 am

I do not have an answer about the beef tounge. I can give you a small piece of advice that could at least stall the process. Many of the loans have been sold over and over and over again-- one tactic I know has worked in ANY state to the best of my knowledge is to force the bank to "produce the deed". That will buy her a few months while she can remain in the home save money, catch up on the mortgage or whatever the plans are. Has the bank approved a short sale amount? Has the Broker (Real Estate) agreed to cut back a small portion of commission (sometimes there are nice people who will give up a portion of their own money to make the sale-- because if the house does not sell they don't get paid anyway). I am certain you will receive some good advice from the "everyday" posters who are very talented. I'd be burning a dressed green candle LM with money stay with me oil and money drawing, and I would probably ask for an additional light to be set for me at the LM Church (based on whatever they recommend).
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: To help work against a friend's forclosure?

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 am

Thanks so much. I asked him and he said it's only been sold once and they have it already. I'll try your suggestions asap. In the meantime I'm working against the foreclosure company and I promise to be very careful with the tongue. Every once in a while one gets in the papers when a dog grabs a hold of it and ends up with a mouthful of pins. I'm wondering how else it could be set to working besides the traditional way.

Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.

mortgage co to lower my payments

Unread postby snowdropangel » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:48 am

is there a way in addition to crown of success to get my mortgage co to agree to lower my payment until i get a new job? I need to send the application back today.
Kind regards,
snowdropangel

Help with not losing home

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello all!

As I'm sure most if not all of us has been effected by this economy. I become unemployed months ago so naturally fell behind on mortgage payments. I am awaiting notification from Bank about the Mortgage Modification program, to allow homeowners to keep their home. I am looking for work and doing what I can within my power to obtain a tenant (two flat building).

Does anyone have any spells that they may suggest to me? :P
Horrormoviefan74

Re: Help with not losing home

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Look here for a spell kit on homeforeclosure
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Please do a search on the forum as we have spoken about this topic a few times. Also, welcome to the forum.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:42 pm

[b]Thank you Stars! The thing is I do not know or any relatives that loved me personally that I can obtain graveyard dirt from, and I am a bit intimidated of doing such a thing. Is there a substitute? [b]
Horrormoviefan74

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm

You can go to a friend's grave, or someone you knew that was like a family member.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 am

Thank you again Stars! But the thing is I have absolutely no one's grave to visit. All of my friends are alive, no family members (if a distant relative I didnt know them, and am not sure of where they are buried). Everyone else was cremated. Is there an alternative, as again I am completely intimidated of using such materials at this point.
Horrormoviefan74

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 am

From the info page
"Some people strengthen this work by placing a Silver Dime on top of each spike, then covering it over with Graveyard Dirt that has been bought and paid for from the grave of one's own ancestors, calling upon them to protect the family home."

This is only to strengthen the work. If you can't do it, then you can't do it. In addition, the topic has been spoken about...feel free to do some research through the forum.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elveta » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Unfortunately your current problem is happening all over America. They call it a recession, but it is sure is looking alot like a depression.
Elveta

Re: mortgage co to lower my payments

Unread postby Ayurved » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

You may have luck working with the not-for-profirt orgainization: NACA.

When you apply with your own lender, sometimes their reduction offer isn't so hot.
If you are facing foreclosure, they will get it in the works very quickly and foreclosure legally stops.
The interest rate is based on your ability to pay. You need to have high interest or sub-prime mortgage.

Somehow in the 70's they fought crooked mortgage lenders and put some out of business...they are able to reduce your interest rate to very low....and if you are buying a property, get you a very low rate. I think they can't advertise. They really rock.

Good luck!
Ayurved

Home Mortgage / Mortgage Modification Questions and Answers

Unread postby Bruja » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 pm

I need to know, what can i do to help speed up my home loan modification and that it can work in our favor that the bank do lower our home mortgage payments ....at this time they are working on modifying the loan ...so can someone please tell me if Crown of Success & Road opener would be good .
Bruja

Re: How to speed up my Home morgage Modification in my favor !

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Both would be good for your situation Bruja. When in need of 'fast' results, Saint Expedite is suggested as well. Additionally, a reading will help to isolate the reason for the procrastination and steps to secure what you need... Read what this forum suggested...spell-for-loan-modification-t4845.html#p27155
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

How Can I Renew My Mortgage and Regain My Success?

Unread postby jacqui » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 am

What spell can I do to remortgage or get a new mortgage?

also what could I do back back my success because somebody did somethin to kill me and to lose my job and no money?

Jacqui
jacqui

Re: How Can I Renew My Mortgage and Regain My Success?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 am

Try this for the mortgage issue:

Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
This honey jar spell kit comes complete with
1 candle,
1 star candle holder,
1 dram of ritual oil,
1 packet of herbs,
1 sheet parchment paper, and
1 jar of honey,
plus full instructions.
Order an extra dozen altar-light candles here to keep the good work going.
$16.00
SPL-HON-FORE

4" black cat brand Altar Candles, Dozen Green
Use green for drawing money and for a good harvest.
4 inches tall, 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 1 1/2 hours.
Get 12 for the price of 10 when you order ONE DOZEN PER COLOUR.
$3.00
CAN-412-GREE

The other topic is too far away from the mortgage matter to be included in the same thread, and you have already posted essentially that same question in the ongoing thread about getting a job. You may need a reading on that issue, first to determine if there actually has been some mess or jinx put on you and second to determine how to remove it and renew your success in life.

Also please see the forum thread on how folks use railroad spikes and nails to keep from being moved off of a property:

Lucky Mojo Forum: Railraod Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144s60.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jacqui » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm

thank you Catherine for the information but I should have explained that I live in the United Kingdom.
jacqui

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

LM ships to the UK all the time. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

jacqui, what does it matter that you live in the UK? You can still purchase the kit and do the working. Mortgage in the UK is similar to mortgages in the states, right?

I would also get some sachet powder to dust the mortgage applications and some oil to dress your hands and pens when you go sign the documents.

Blends to try: crown of success, attraction, fast luck, magnet, wealthy way

good luck!
corazon

Unread postby jacqui » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 pm

thank you so much for this advice. :lol:
jacqui

Spell for favorable results with mortgage mod

Unread postby simplydevine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

Hi all,

I just got off of the phone with my mortgage lender (several months past due), and they said that my account is under review at the mortgage modification department.

The guys said that they (the lender/bank) could either agree to reduce my mortgage or decide not to reduce it, but that a decision has yet to be made. I asked him why it was taking so long (they've been reviewing since the beginning of August), and he said that sometimes it takes a while to process; that it does not mean anything good or bad either way.

So here is my question:

What can I do to influence a favorable decision to my request for mortgage modification?

I am really desperate about this and I do not want to lose my home, so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA! :D

~Nique
simplydevine

Re: Spell for favorable results with mortgage mod

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Simplydevine :)

spell-for-loan-modification-t4845.html#p26931

Sometimes my links to other posts get broken so I hope that one worked. In any event there are about 7 out there with some pretty great info :) I like the idea particularly with a Prayer and Vigal for Saint Joseph.

There are recommendations to for a reading through the AIRR to help to see and determine what the hold up might be and I personally would work a Real Estate Spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

and I would "nail down the home" with Rail Road Spikes" Lucky Mojo has them. I am looking for the link for you.

http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html

Good luck to you and Be blessed!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Urgent - Spell for favorable results with mortgage mod

Unread postby simplydevine » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi Triplethreat, thanks for your response. I checked out the real estate spell kit as you suggested, but from what I understand, that kit, as well as the saint Joseph petition is geared to selling your home. I want to keep my home, not sale it...

I am going to order the spikes and Cat's book that was advertised next to it.

Thanks so much!

~Nique
simplydevine

Re: Home Mortgage / Mortgage Modification Questions and Answers

Unread postby simplydevine » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 am

Update, I just received a letter from my 'former' mortgage lender informing me that my loan has been sold to a new lender. The letter says to wait to be contacted by the new lender.

I'm worried because I am several months behind and I was working with the former lender on a modification of my loan. I'm concerned that the new lender will demand payment in full.

What should I do? Should I start work immediately on the new lender or wait until I hear something from them to see where I stand?
simplydevine

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:43 am

Yes, start working immediately on the new lender.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bruja » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:49 pm

what should i do right now the bank is working on doing a loan modification on my account ,we are just waiting on a response what should i do to speed up the process so they can do the modification and lower my payments.
Bruja

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Look at Triplethreat's post on the previous page.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby simplydevine » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 am

Hi all,

So I recently found out that my loan is being considered for a 'partial claim' which means that if I am approved for it, my loan payments will be reduced and my delinquent payments will be rolled back into the principle of the loan. I was given the name of the agent who is working on my case.

So I decided to have MISC light a St. Joseph candle for me.

Question on the St. Joseph candle: I've never done a vigil candle before. How are the petition papers typically stated? Should I have them write my name several times over the mortgage company's name (OR over the agent's name) like you would do for a honey jar, and then follow that with a request to St. Joseph?

Thanks for your assistance with this!

~Nique
simplydevine

Saving a Home from a Foreclosure/Sheriff Sale

Unread postby Kathy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am

What can a person do to save a home from foreclosure/sheriff sale?
Kathy

Re: Save home from foreclosure/sheriff sale

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Lucky Mojo has several spells to prevent home foreclosures: Rail Road Spikes (http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html); House Blessing http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html and Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
(http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Save home from foreclosure/sheriff sale

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm

All of the Above are highly recommended and there have been atleast two posts recently that these products helped within the last month! (not to mention the countless written and those who might have not written, but ordered and made it through!).
Good luck to you during this difficult time, but you will make it. The advice from jwmcclin is great and she always gives the links that are so helpful to so many.
Take Care.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Mortgage

Unread postby jacqui » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Can anyone help me with this situation I have been declined by two banks for my mortgage.

I did what was mentioned to me on a previous subject concerning my mortgage but that did not work.

Jacqui (UK) :roll:
jacqui

Unread postby Bruja » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello Jacqui , you should try the railroad spike nails they sale them in Lucky mojo ...Triplethreat suggested the railroad spilke nails I order them at LM and i did the whole ritual .....as soon as i received them from Lucky Mojo . Right now my loan is under review and i have spoken whit my bank loan negociator so as of this moment they are working on my loan:) So jacqui i suggest you do the same thing another suggestion if the bank don't want to work with you go to NACA is a nonprofit organization they could problably help you .

http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html
Good luck to you & Happy Holidays !!!
Bruja

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I second the recommendation, or is this one that you said you have tried?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jacqui » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 am

Bruja/jwmcclin Thank you for information I will try this and see what happens.
jacqui

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 am

Hi all,
I posted a thread regarding my loan mod which the bank was not helping at all.
I did what Ms. cat sugegsted with the nails, and petitioned Saint Jude and saint Joseph.
Also I had a chance to go see my bank and investor at NACA save a dream tour in person so i dressed myself with LM crown of success oil and then put LM's five finger grass in my left shoe and guess what the bank approved my loan mod there and then at the convention.
Thanks LM you helped me save my home :)
and for anyone trying to do loan mod contact NACA for help.
2010luckyme

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 am

I am so happy for you and that is such great news!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Questions & Answers

Unread postby lynxpointe » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 am

Dear Friends, We are in desperate need to save our home from the Mortgage company foreclosing,we need all the help we can get.. we need the mortgage company to work with us and modify the loan..so far they are not cooperating with us..We also need to stop the electric company PECO from terminating our electricity and give us a work out plan a budget.. I was injured and will be getting unemployment benefits, my husband is back to work ,so we can afford to pay our bills but we are currently broke and will need time to get back on our feet. Please,help us with what we can do to convince the mortgage company to work with us... With Gratitude, Lynxpointe :cry:
lynxpointe

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants