Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Star Anise
Forum Member

Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Star Anise » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:31 pm

So I made my order from Lucky Mojo; I got oils, figure candles, sachet powder, and everything I need to perform a break up/reconciliation ritual.

My concern is that I'll need to start sooner than it will take for me to get my order... Is it possible to use just regular taper candles found from any store? Or should I wait until my order comes in?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Star Anise ,

Of course LM products are the highest quality and best results because they are real. But should you sit and wait while waiting on products hell no! In hoodoo you start right away. Look into the lemon jar to sour and freeze them out, of course dress plain candles now till the figures come in. I think you will be thrilled with the LM order but dont wait otherwise the situation can change a bit and you will be acting harder. Use some ingredients in the cabinet at home to dress the candle and use in a lemon jar.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Hllo, Star Anise ,

Be careful with buying products outside of Lucky Mojo. Some figural candles are not high quality.

Take care

Merienda
Forum Member

Unread post by Merienda » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:35 pm

I was working on a three figure love/break up for 9 days and I skipped two days because of some serious depression. I know this shows that I was not committed to the work. Should I start over with a new set of figural candles?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello Merienda,

You stated that you skipped two days because of some serious depression. Now, I do not know your situation, or if the depression developed from the very reason you are doing the work. Whatever the reason, I would invite you to find resources to help you in handling the depression. There are resources and toll free numbers available.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Merienda
Forum Member

Unread post by Merienda » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:10 am

Thanks papa newt. I am seeing someone to treat the depression. But it still comes and goes. :) I'm guessing I'll have to restart the work?

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 am

Is it good practice to name a figure candle for multiple people? I'm doing a moving figure candle to bring my target back to me and for him to break off EVERYTHING with my rival and lead her back to her ex, but I was wondering if I could carve the black Eve candle with my rival's name as well as "any and all love rivals"? Or should I just focus on her?

From what I understand now, there's nothing romantic going on between them, but I knew the potential was possibly there, so I want to nip it in the bud before it even really starts.

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm not trying to hijack, but I discovered something that may render my last question obsolete.

My rival came into my place of work today with a person I didn't recognize. I just saw her face for a second, and I wasn't sure, but it looked like she was holding hands with this person. I tried to see as they left the store, but was unable to. I later confirmed with one of the other girls at work that my rival was an item with this other random person, so I know for certain my target and my rival are not involved romantically in any way. I'm also using a vinegar jar to sour any relationship they may have, and I have a freezer spell with her name on a petition paper.

My question NOW is, with this new knowledge, should I still include the candle I purchased for her in my moving figure ritual? Or can I just do the moving figures with the red Adam and Eve candles?

If I should include the black Eve candle, my previous question still applies.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Merienda,

I'm happy to hear you are getting treatment for your depression. I wish you the very best.

If it were me, I would re-start the work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi Star Anise,

Well it's a good thing that your rival isn't romantically tied to your target.

If you wanted to continue with a moving candle spell to get her away from your man, you would carve her name into the black candle. If you want to do the moving candle spell for multiple love rivals, then you would carve something like "all other women" or "all love rivals" into the black candle.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:39 am

I just received my order in the mail yesterday and I realized I accidentally ordered a black clothed lady figure as opposed to a black Eve candle, so the black candle is MUCH smaller than my Adam and Eve figures... Can I still do the moving figure spell even if my candles are different sizes? I know the black candle will burn faster... Would that possibly mess up the work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

It won't mess up the work.

Just light each candle and put the smaller one out before the others. Let the others burn a little longer until they are all the same height.

You'll be fine

take care

Roxstar2013
Forum Member

Unread post by Roxstar2013 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:38 pm

I'm on day 3 of a 7 day moving candle spell. The thing is "my" candle burned all the way down where as the target candle is where it should be. Do I need to redo the spell? Can I move forward with the spell by just lighting his candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Hello, Roxstar2013,

Either take all the melted wax and literally move it to the other candle and let it burn

Or start a new spell.. Make sure that you gauge the timing o the burns.

Take care

Roxstar2013
Forum Member

Unread post by Roxstar2013 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:06 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I appreciate your suggestion and quick response!

maduro01
Forum Member

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Is it effective to burn a red nude male candle for myself and anoint it with love oil to attract an abundance of love or is that too simple?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, maduro01,

That's fine.

But I would personally add attraction oil to the mix: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Youllneverknow
Forum Member

Unread post by Youllneverknow » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Fast question, If I purchase 3 candles to do the spell located at: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Break up/Stay with me spell... IF the spell is set up as 1 2 3 , if candle 2 is moving away from 3 and moving towards 1, Would you anoint the back of the candle 2 with break up/hotfoot oils and the front with come to me, attraction oils...? or just anoint all of candle 2 in stay with me/ attraction oils?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello, Youllneverknow ,

You have already stated in a previous post (that has been deleted) that you have purchased break up products elsewhere and not at Lucky Mojo. And, you and asked for help.

This is a forum to help Lucky Mojo clients with Lucky Mojo products. So, we cannot help you with your oils.

Sorry

Youllneverknow
Forum Member

Unread post by Youllneverknow » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:20 pm

I will be getting LM products.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello, Youllneverknow ,

The answer is yes to your question that I quoted you below

"IF the spell is set up as 1 2 3 , if candle 2 is moving away from 3 and moving towards 1, Would you anoint the back of the candle 2 with break up/hotfoot oils and the front with come to me, attraction oils"

Take care

itgirl92
Forum Member

Unread post by itgirl92 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 am

What do you think would be the best spell to bring a new lover to someone who is already married? Without going into it, I have a friend - and yes, just a friend - who is unhappy in his marriage but stays because it's his "duty" and because he provides most of the support for his wife. She isn't exactly happy either as she's shown interest in a mutual friend of ours before, but he would never even respond because he knows and respects the husband.

I know it would be best if these people were to get divorced. I don't think the husband will ever make that move no matter how unhappy he is. He has developed feelings for a woman before, but that just made him more miserable in his marriage, and more resolved to stay in it. I think the wife would make a move to get out of the marriage if she knew there was another man out there for her. She's much the type who isn't independent and would need a man to take care of her.

I would like to bring a new lover into her life to give her the motivation to leave and be happy, and to release my friend so he can go out and find someone and be happy like he deserves as well.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi itgirl92,

You can do a moving candle spell to bring a new lover to her and move her further away from your friend.

I have moved your post to the thread on moving candle spells, where you will find more details on how to perform this work. If you still have questions after reading through this thread, you can ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:18 pm

I don't know if I should use my figure candles and do a return to me/break up spell now, or save it until I do a few more skull candles to get into my target's head first... He's incredibly stubborn. I've already done one on him, and I feel like he needs more of a boost.

Can the moving figure candle spell work effectively, even if the target may not be in the emotional mindset to return?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Yes. of course it can help

BUT I like your first idea: Do the skull candles first...

....it makes more sense.

Take care

Kara
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kara » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 am

Well apparently this affair as been going on, on and off for several years long before he and I starting seeing each other. She would promise to leave her husband to be him but never dose, then she'll pull away when he pressures her as to when she is getting a divorce; but he would always take her back when she comes calling or when she hears he's getting too close to another women IE, me! Not only do I have her gunning for me, I have his friend as well, who also happens be friends with her. She was the one who told her about us, she never liked me, she would always give me dirty looks when she was around us, I always felt she wanted him to herself and because she couldn't have him no one else will, and she knows this woman would never leave her husband for him. Some friend!

Needless to say, I find myself out numbered (sigh). So I did some snooping on my own and found out some stuff about her, and that she also dabbles in the magic world, both her and his friend! He asked me not to confront or expose to her because of her children. I said, she was thinking about her children she started up with you. So I agreed, the kids don't need to be apart of this mess or suffer because of their mother's indiscretions. Well I've since blocked her on Facebook, yes she friend me! Keep my doors lock. Brought a whole lot of books on magic spell and then I laughed to myself, cause I have no clue what I'm reading or doing! Then I came across your website and found that there are other women out there like me, who just want to happy with men we love!!

I really and truly love this man. And I know this for a fact because I was in a similar situations before and other relationships where I didn't think twice about walking away and on to the next relationship! I don't want to let him go and I don't want to lose him! We are seeing each other again and we are trying to get through this, but it's hot and cold, when it's hot, it's hot! and when it's cold, it's cold!.

Everyone who know her said she'll never leave her husband, cause of his wealth and he travels a great deal when he is gone that's when she really comes after him. She still texts and calls when we are together.

I want her out of our lives and stay with her husband!! I wish no harm to her or anyone one else for that matter! Just want her gone!

Please help!

what can I do?

Kara

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Kara,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have moved your post to the thread on moving candle spells, which would be an appropriate spell for you to work for this situation. There are 7 pages of advice in this thread and you will find good ideas here.

I suggest a four-candle spell, where you move him and her further apart from each other and him closer to you and her closer to her husband. Dress the front of all candles with Come to Me and/or Love Me oils and the back of his and hers with Separation oil (for a drama-free split) or Break Up (for a more explosive parting).

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html

You can see an image of this kind of spell midway down the following page, just imagine her black candle moving towards another man representing her husband: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps. If you still have questions after reading through this thread, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

phouka
Forum Member

Unread post by phouka » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Finished a 7 day moving spell today. I'm curious about their behavior. On the preceding 6 days-while still apart- they both burned quite slowly excepting a day I was traveling and had to do the burn outside in the wind). Today, with the candles face to face they've burned quickly, melting together- largely with the target wax flowing into the petitioner. I'm unsure if it was just a quirk of the candles or is in fact a sign.
I've obtained some reading, pointing to success but am still very stunned by how this went.

Reason: Update

phouka
Forum Member

Unread post by phouka » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Finishing a 7 day moving spell today. I'm curious about their behavior. On the preceding 6 days-while still apart- they both burned quite slowly excepting a day I was traveling and had to do the burn outside in the wind). Today, with the candles face to face they've burned quickly, melting together- largely with the target wax flowing into the petitioner. I'm unsure if it was just a quirk of the candles or is in fact a sign.
I've obtained some reading, pointing to success but am still very stunned by how this went.

And update as it's still burning: The target candle has relit the remaining wick of the petitioner candle. I've seen a few things on twin flames and relighting but they don't seem to specify something of this type. Any resource on this anywhere?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, phouka,

here you go: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

take care

Lovingprincess
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:03 pm

I want to turn my boyfriend against his sister I want him to hate her and constantly fight with her because she is constantly nasty to me and always trying to get my boyfriend against me so I want to teach her a lesson . I'm not interested in doing a honey kar on her I just want them against each other please help me with spell ideas. I havey boyfriends personal concerns and not hers does this matter ? And I was thinking of doing a 9 day moving spell with black candles baptizing it in their name, I was also going to use seperation oil but i don't know what herbs to use or how to go about with the spell

Reason: See admin

lar019
Forum Member

Unread post by lar019 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi all,

I just finished a moving candle spell to bring someone to me. On the last day, when the candles came together, I tied them together with string, wrapping around in 3 different places. The candles were burning beautifully - dripping all over each other, both candles were burning on an equal pace with high flames. Then, the string caught on fire. The string dropped down to the other pieces of string, and lit those as well. The whole thing was on fire and the candles melted really fast into a huge puddle of wax. After about 5 mins, I had pieces of string, and some herbs slowly burning in the wax, and the flames were minimal. A little bit later, the majority of wax was gone and the herbs/string created a small fire in the pan. Eventually I just put the fire out before it ruined my pan, as I just felt the spell was done and now I was just making a mess.
I don't really have questions on how to interpret that burn; largely because it makes sense that the string would reek havoc on the candles; but also because the candles were burning so beautifully for 7 days. I mean maybe the relationship does end up going down in a ball of flames; or maybe it means there will be so much passion and fire in the relationship - either way I'm taking the chance! But, for those of who have tied string around candles to bind/tie one's nature - how do you do it so it doesn't take down the candle instantly, and potentially create a fire hazard. Thanks!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi lar019,

That does happen when you tie candles with string or any other flammable material. Not every time, but it's been known to happen. Just use that as part of your divination and see what manifests.

In future, if you want to avoid another major fire, use thinner string made from all-natural materials like cotton or linen which burn more quickly and less crazily than some of the synthetic materials tend to do.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DecemberLights
Forum Member

Unread post by DecemberLights » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 am

Hi everyone, I plan on starting the moving candle spell with red Adam & Eve candles and one black eve candle. I wanted to know a few things first before I started.

1) Can I work this spell in 3 days or would you recommend 7 days?

2) I wanted to put Love Me, Fire of Love, Stay with me, and follow me boy oils on my candle (red Eve), Love Me, Fire of Love, & Stay with me oils on the front of the red Adam candle with only break up on the back side of his candle. Hot Foot & Break up oil on the black eve candle. Does this sound like a good combination?

I really didn't want to put breakup oil on the red Adam candle at all but if the spell calls for it I will do it.

Also can I rub some hot foot powder on the black eve candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello, DecemberLights,

I will answer each question after the question:

1) Can I work this spell in 3 days or would you recommend 7 days?-I prefer 7 days

2) I wanted to put Love Me, Fire of Love, Stay with me, and follow me boy oils on my candle (red Eve), Love Me, Fire of Love, & Stay with me oils on the front of the red Adam candle with only break up on the back side of his candle. Hot Foot & Break up oil on the black eve candle. Does this sound like a good combination?-Yes!

I really didn't want to put breakup oil on the red Adam candle at all but if the spell calls for it I will do it.-The spell does not call for that

Also can I rub some hot foot powder on the black eve candle?-Yes.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 pm

I am planning to start a 3 candles spell this Friday for me, my ex and his mother who broke us up. On the back of my ex's candle I will put Separation and Cast off evil, on the mother's candle I will put Separation and Destruction. The thing is I know that breaking the bond between a mother and a son is highly difficult, so I am rather seeking to remove her influence on him so she won't be able to continue turning him away from me. In that case, do I simply carve the mother's name on her candle or should I elaborate and inscribe "Influence from Name"?

Also while I will let the moving candles burn for only 15 minutes per day, I intend to light a Come to me vigil candle overnight for as many days as the moving candle spell takes so my ex will be affected in his sleep. Is it a good idea?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

These are all good ideas.

Just carve her name.

You will probably have to perform this spell more than once because, as you had already stated, the bond is very strong.

This type of work (breaking the bond) will require persistence and determination.

Take care

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I am thoroughly enjoying this spell. On the second night my ex's face first folded down and then simply fell off towards my candle! Also right at the moment I was lighting the incense for the spell, he contacted me (first time ever since I moved) to ask me to hang out with him tomorrow.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Innocence !!

WOW!!!!!

missy70003
Forum Member

Unread post by missy70003 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 am

i need urgent help as i have started a honey jar and vinegar jar to break up my ex and the new girl but make him sweet to me however today she posted some negative things about me on social media. I just found out that both he and i will be out of town this weekend in the same place, miami !!!!! As far as i know she wont be there so i wanted to do a moving candle spell which i know you are supposed to burn over a 7 day period but i leave out of town in 3 days and since it seems like she is pulling him closer to her can i just do the moving candle spell in 3 days not 7 since i wont be home this weekend ???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

Anything is better than nothing. You may still get a little movement from it. Not a whole bunch but some.

I'd do it

Good luck

alwaysgrateful83
Forum Member

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:43 am

My question is about petitions for a moving candle spell whereby you are:

a) breaking up a couple
b) uniting them with others
I focus on my petitions and use them to keep my focus whilst praying over the spell too. I'm just wondering if I should be using two petitions for such a spell rather than one?

My thinking is a petition combining both requests isn't something I can focus and pray on as good as if I have two petitions e.g. break up couple and then a second petition to unite the separated with future respected partners. Plus I was considering disposable of the remains of the candles. As I'm planning on burying one of the candles (black female candle-one half of the couple I can breaking up plus their new 'partner') at the graveyard I was thinking that a separate petition would be good to dispose of at the same time? I tend to dress my petitions with appropriate herbs as well again to keep my focus so I was thinking quite a bit about this.

Always grateful

gabbie2686
Forum Member

Unread post by gabbie2686 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi to everyone I am a newbie to this forum
I have been reading a lot into it lately and decided to take some actions
Story: my boyfriend for over a year and a half decided to break up with me about 2 months ago. We had our difficulties but we were working quite well and have lots of things in commun,

Decided to start a honey jar which I have and he has started asking me to come around, but we are only in the friend zone. I am still running the jar.

I want to start a moving male and female candle spell. I know I have to burn it for 7 days and have some questions:
1) on the male candle I write his full name and my intentions and on the female candle my name right? I also have some of his hair and a picture where should a put those?
2) can I start the work tomorrow night being Friday but I know the waning moon cycle starts would it influence my spell? Should a wait?

I would also like to start a penis candle spell. I order a vagina candle as well and was thinking of working them together as the moving candle spell? Like write the name of my intended on the penis, add my fluid in it and some of his hair and then on the vagina one my name and dress them and work them just as the moving candle for 7 days? Any suggestions?

Sorry for the long list just new to this and really excited.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, alwaysgrateful83,

That is all fine.

EXCEPT the good petition of your target returning to you ought to be deployed elsewhere.

Take care and wishing you the best

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, gabbie2686

Welcome to the forum!

I will answer each question after the question:

1) on the male candle I write his full name and my intentions and on the female candle my name right?-RIIGHT

I also have some of his hair and a picture where should a put those?-ON his candle to represent him

2) can I start the work tomorrow night being Friday but I know the waning moon cycle starts would it influence my spell? Should a wait? -I'd do it now before mercury goes into retrograde. You ought not start this type of spell when it is in retrograde.

I would also like to start a penis candle spell. I order a vagina candle as well and was thinking of working them together as the moving candle spell? -I do it all the time!

Like write the name of my intended on the penis, add my fluid in it and some of his hair and then on the vagina one my name and dress them and work them just as the moving candle for 7 days? -Nope, you got it right!

Wishing you great success!!

take care

Thanks in advance

gabbie2686
Forum Member

Unread post by gabbie2686 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Many thanks Miss Aida

I have started both of my moving candles on Friday night on my 3rd day today.
On the 7th day is it necessary to tie the candles or not really? And if so do I do it on both the figures and the valve and penis or just the figures?
Also could someone recommend me someone to read the wax at the end?
So far on the figures candles they are both melting at peace and on the other two the penis is an abundant of wax but guessing is cause of the size and shape.
Any particular signs I should look for?

Many thanks

briellaaria
Newly Registered

Unread post by briellaaria » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:12 pm

I made the moving candle spell last pre full moon april 21, but there is a thing, the woman figure melts faster than the man, but on day 3 the man started to melt fast and the woman slow, i think both will melt completely before the 7 day... what should i do?

And another question, i want to accelerate this spell who consists on reunite a ex lovers, but on the 3 day i saw that the mans flame became 2 flames for a min, so im concerned that i need to make another spell to remove a third party, can i repeat the moving candle spell after this one ends or when could be the best time to do it, also which kind of other spells or products could i use it at the same time to make it powerfull?

Thanks
G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi gabbie2686,

You could tie both the genital candles together as well as the figural candles together.

We do not recommend specific readers but you can search through the AIRR profiles to find someone with whom you feel a connection. They are all highly skilled practitioners so you should be in good hands with whomever you choose:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Signs are very personal, so it's not possible to indicate what to look for. Here is a great page on general wax interpretation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi briellaaria,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Candles burn at different rates, and this is typically something we look at when interpreting the results of a spell. If both candles appear to be melted before the 7 days are up, then burn them for less time each day to keep the spell going for the full week. If one goes out before the other, continue burning the remaining candle until it is done. A faster burn indicates that the person represented by the candle is being affected more by the spell.

You can repeat a moving candle spell but my advice is to give the first spell time to manifest before deciding that another spell is in order. Give Spirit time to receive your request and decide what to do with it, before overwhelming matters with a new spell.

You can always supplement your work with other spells at the same time for the same goal. In this case, I would work a breakup jar on them if you haven't already started one. You can do a search on the forum using the little search box in the upper right hand corner for lots of advice on how to construct one.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cassiopaeia
Forum Member

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:21 pm

What do you do when it's only day 3 of a 7-day working to bring two people together and their wax has already melded? Both candles ran like crazy and only toward each other so there's a solid mass of wax connecting the two candles. I'm not going to be able to move the candles any closer without breaking the wax, and while the current state of the candles and wax is very fitting for the real-life situation (a lot of love and a very deep connection but circumstances are keeping them apart for now) the purpose of the working is to break through those stuck conditions! :) Any advice?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, cassiopaeia,

Deploy this work. It's not bad, it's just not complete.

Then, start a new spell. This time, be very attentive to the spell to make sure that this doesn't happen again. It's called "Doctoring the spell". That way, you get the desired results.

I personally use my fingers to push away the wax before it melts to create a barrier.

Nothing to worry about. We learn from experience.

Wishing you the very best

take care

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, I did a moving candle spell with a marriage candle on top of the honey jar and a pair of adam and eve candles moving toward th the marriage candle as the goal. The marriage burned on the second day. The bride (me) burned down faster than the groom (my target) and had quite the burn. I tried pinching the bride out three whole times and three whole times it relit itself!!! I figured (from what ive learned) is that the spirit wanted it to burn. I had no choice but to let it burn. It soon thereafter exposed and joined the groom's wick. The wicks immediately joined and burned brightly together all the way down. The groom's wick even fell over onto my wick. The wick's extinguished themselves and ended up intertwined they even had little hooks for heads. They ended up wrapped around each other, their bodies close and their heads wrapped around each other ( just like we used to do). The issue is that the male and female standing candles are still apart and need to be walked closer. Can I continue moving them? Also the wax from the bride melted between both candles. Ive already moved the wax to clear the path, but should I redo the spell or replace the marriage candle?

Thank you!
Beloved

cassiopaeia
Forum Member

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! That's what I suspected.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Tis sounds like a very successful outcome.

Gosh, if it were me, I would let it be and deploy it in this manner. I am afraid that you may break something apart by continuing.

Take care

gabbie2686
Forum Member

Unread post by gabbie2686 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 pm

So today is the 7th day of my two moving candle spells.
The 1st one with the man and women: burn more or less at the same time woman candle left more wax but its united with the males ones. The string that I I tied them with caught fire and only part of it was left on the male figure. Also on the male figure there is still a little string that hasn't burn.
On the 2nd one with the female and male sexual parts the male has burn quicker while the female is still burning. The front bit of the male has strings that haven't melted. The bottom wax has United.
Also tonight on my honey jar something happened: while the candle was burning as some point it formed two flames and then it burned in half making wax going all over. The bit that spilt on the bottom formed a long string of wax that has a shape of a woman. Also now at the end the string of the candle is still burning and transformed into two flames.
Could anyone please tell me about the outcomes? Anything possible please. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, gabbie2686,

I am sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations or divinations on the forum.

Instead, we ask you to read this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Tis page will help you tremendously.

Wishing you the best

take care

jaina
Newly Registered

Unread post by jaina » Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello,

I started a candle spell on the new moon, relighting the candles each day and moving them closer day by day. The candles are on my altar currently. The day before the full moon I would like to go camping and do my full moon ritual out in nature. If I do that, I'll miss the last day of moving the candles together. I wanted to know if it would be okay to wrap the candles up and take them with me so they can be moved together until touching and burned down while doing the rest of my ritual. But I don't want to mess up my spell or not complete it fully because I'm committed to that more than going out for the full moon. Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, jaina,

Welcome to the forum!

You know, I would not do the camping thing. I would finish that spell. It would be a shame that you went through all of this and then not perform it correctly by a purposeful interruption.

Sorry !!

jaina
Newly Registered

Unread post by jaina » Tue May 17, 2016 5:16 am

That was my feeling too! Thank you Miss Aida!

catsandtea19
Forum Member

Unread post by catsandtea19 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm

So I only have one day left for my moving candle spell, but it has been in my closet since I began. Is there anyway I can move the whole spell (two candles and couch grass) somewhere else to prevent a fire? or just finish it there in the closet?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”