Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, catsandtea19 ,

Of course you can move it!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi, again, I'm not sure if I'm posting on the correct post. I'm still trying to learn. My question is, I have alter candles and when i carve in them I carve from the bottom going up, the length of the candle when I'm trying to bring things to me. Lately none of the candles I burned has been successful. Am i carving my intentions the correct way? I rub the oils upwards, and I have oils and incense so I'm wondering what could I be doing wrong all of a sudden.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

That is correct.

You may want to try a blockbuster spell to get rid of any obstacles then try your spells again

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I appreciate your answer. I'm about to order some things, just been trying to figure out exactly what I need, so I'll look into that first.

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi, Miss Aida. I'm about to place a order and can you please tell me if I order the blockbuster Virgil candle, incense and herb pack if that would do? Just trying to be able to order the things I need for blockbuster and still order the other items I already have in my cart so I can purchase everything. Or do I have to do the one with the jumbo candle? I apologize, but I'm just trying to make sure before I check out and complete my order

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

that's perfectly fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:40 am

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:53 am

Sister Jean,

Please edit this post

This is a training post

Reason: training post
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:30 am

Thank you LM for this forum. I've learnt alot and the LM products have never failed me.
I would like to do a moving candle spell with 5 candles. The two that I would like to move towards me are future parents in law and I intended to stick alum powder on their backs and anoint love me oil on the front facing the candle representing me (not sure what oil to put on this candle I'm considering cloves and cinnamon for frienship but I'm open to suggestion). The black candle moving away i intend to anoint with banishing oil and roll it in hotfoot and alum powders and move it to a white candle inscribed with the words "your perfect family and lover.
What do you guys think?
Now my dilemma! I do not have the space to leave candles standing between burns. Is it ok to maybe mark on a paper how far you moved the candles so that you can continue from that point the next time and pack them up? Separately.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello mana,

Without knowing your purpose for doing the spell, it's hard for me to give any advice on it. Did you know that several AIRR members provide magical coaching? You may want to look into that:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ual_Advice

As for the packing up of candles, it's not something I would recommend. Do you have to keep your work secret? If not, I'd make the space for the spell, even if you have to set up a card table. If you absolutely can't make room for the candles, you could contact the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and see if they'd have room to burn them.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mana

Unread post by mana » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:00 am

Thanks Sisterjean. Sorry I left details out. I am trying to get my man's ex out of his parents lives. She has been trying to get closer to them and bad mouths me to them. She doesn't want tgen to get to know me.
The reason I would like pack up the candles is because of privacy issues.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi mana,

In that case, anoint their fronts with Attraction oil, to draw them in to you as a potential daughter-in-law.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html

If you absolutely must pack up your candles, then marking their position is correct. But I am with sisterjean on this one.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, mana ,

Have you tried putting them and you in a honey jar spell?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:39 pm

It seems like my space is not condusive to a moving candle spell. I am now working on a honey jar. Easier to focus on sweetening.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:27 am

Hello, mana ,

That's good!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm

After speaking with a root worker from te website provided, she advised me to buy 4 figure candles. Two male, two female. And when doing breakup work, I don't want the karma, so to place the person with someone. I'm my case, I'm using the moving candle spell. I want to break my ex and his current girlfriend up and bring him to me
Place a male and female candle back to back with a picture as to who the candle is intended for. Dress the candles in breakup oils and crushed red pepper. Carve their names in the candle. Using a brown piece of paper, write a petition speaking as if the job is already done.. "I no longer desire" and "I only desire"... place a female candle for myself for him to come to and a male candle for her to go to. Dress my candle and his candle in love oil...

However, the part I'm unsure of is do I need to put a petition under the candle for me? Do I need to put a petition under the candle for him? Can a regular ink pen be used to write their names in the candles? When moving the candles how far apart do I need to move them? She also said for me to place a pair of scissors in between the two the very first time I move them...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello, PreettyinPink,

I'll answer each question after your question

However, the part I'm unsure of is do I need to put a petition under the candle for me? -Yes, come to me

Do I need to put a petition under the candle for him? -Yes, go to PrettyPink

Can a regular ink pen be used to write their names in the candles? -Pencil is easier for inscribing

When moving the candles how far apart do I need to move them? -It depends on the length of your altar
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 pm

I plan on using my bar inside my apartment.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Hello PrettyInPink02,

Miss Aida gave you some great answers, but I'd also recommend reading through the rest of this thread. There's a ton of information that I'm sure you'll find helpful.

Good luck to you.

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:32 am

I started my moving candle break up spell two nights ago. I have a few questions to better understand.

Should I meditate on what I want before I light the candles or while the candles are lit?

Should I move the candles before I light them or while they are lit?

Also, I skipped two days of doing the speLL due to things going on at my home. Will that affect the outcome? Or will I have to do another one?

Do I need to reoil the dolls every time? They have some type of powder that the woman at the local botanica gave me, she says it's for fast results.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Hello PrettyInPink02,

I'll answer your questions in the same order you asked them:

1. Both

2. When they are lit.

3. It might affect it, it's hard to say. I would finish out this spell, see how things go, then do more work if things feel like they're incomplete or need more help.

4. No.

Hope that helps!

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:53 am

Hi everyone. I want to do a figural moving spell for a male friend and myself. My petition is for us to reconcile and rekindle our friendship/ romance. The problem is I have one white female candle and one pink male candle. Is it ok to burn these together, or should I get two pink pillar candles and burn them together. I did have a female pink candle by my mother used it without telling me so im kind of stuck with this. Many Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 am

Hello cocobutter678,

It's important that the candles' colors match in this case. So either use two pink pillar candles, or buy a replacement female figural candle here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Good luck to you.

LadyM81

Unread post by LadyM81 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Good evening everyone!

Ok, I have a question (well it may be a few questions) concerning the moving candle spell. I have actually done this before a while ago (on another target and it did it's job :D ), however that was years ago - and my current situation is a tad bit different from then, so hopefully I can get some clarity on my questions. So, I am wanting to do the moving candle spell on myself, my ex, his current and her child's father - meaning I want to move my ex back to me (side-note: I have already been doing work on he and I, WITH undeniable results BUT he has told me from his own mouth he is trying to resist feelings he has for me based on lingering past hurt/upset he has towards me, which i have been working with reconciliation products and healing for those things, which have brought about noticeable changes between he and i on the friendship side, just as well, I have done break-up work on him and her and they did break up for a week or two but then got back together) and i want to move my ex's current gf back towards her child's father. My ex cheated on me with her (she was a friend of mine) and she in turn was cheating on her child's father with my ex (who was my current at the time), all of this has taken place over the past 8 months, and as couples (he and I, she and her child's father) have long histories together me and my ex's being the longest (off and on with each other). So my question(s) are:

1. For her child's father (since he is a known person that I am moving her toward, as opposed to it being an unknown person, what color candle should I use for him, (and also regardless of anything her candle is supposed to be a black candle, correct?
2. Where it involves oils (on the front of her and on the candle for her child's father) would it be wise to utilize reconciliation, attraction, and love? Or some other suggested oil that would be more appropriate?

I thought I had other questions but I am drawing a blank (too much on my mind i suppose) So besides what I previously wrote already, if there are any other suggestions that anyone may feel would be beneficial to this work, I would greatly appreciate it very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, LadyM81,

I'll answer each question after the question:

1. For her child's father (since he is a known person that I am moving her toward, as opposed to it being an unknown person, what color candle should I use for him, (and also regardless of anything her candle is supposed to be a black candle, correct?-She is black and he can be red or white.

2. Where it involves oils (on the front of her and on the candle for her child's father) would it be wise to utilize reconciliation, attraction, and love? Or some other suggested oil that would be more appropriate?-Those are good, I also like Return to me

I thought I had other questions but I am drawing a blank (too much on my mind i suppose) So besides what I previously wrote already, if there are any other suggestions that anyone may feel would be beneficial to this work, I would greatly appreciate it very much.-I think you've got this down!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyM81

Unread post by LadyM81 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida :)

LadyM81

Unread post by LadyM81 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Miss Aida,
I have a few more questions that came to mind as I am thinking about doing this work (mentioned in my original post); I am thinking that I will use a recently taken photograph of her and her child's father to write my petition on and using that to place under her candle. Now, for this couldn't i just simply write on the back of that photograph something like: "(her name), remember and focus on all the good, loving things about (child's father's name), and allow yourself to be physically, mentally, and emotionally drawn back to him to rekindle a long, loving, lasting relationship"? Then my next question since this is a petition and it's going under her figural candle, would I still fold it away from me (since I am wanting to repel her from my ex)?

Then my last question is - I will be using a photograph of my ex, and myself to place under his candle, so does it make sense to do that petition where i cross and cover his name with my name, and then circle that with my intentions for him to come back to me and rekindle our relationship?

One more question (I'm sorry LoL) my ex and I have talked and he has told me that he still feels how he feels about me (in good ways), I believe and know that it is because of our history BUT I also know that it is also because of the work that I have been doing on him- however he has admitted that although he feels the way that he feels, he "fights" the feeling! So, my question is this, what is the best way (besides me talking to him and gaining his trust, respect, etc.) MAGICALLY that I can cause him to stop mentally/emotionally "fighting" his feelings towards me? With this particular moving candle spell, would it be wise to incorporate some Influence Oil along with the Love oils that I use on his candle?

LadyM81

Unread post by LadyM81 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 pm

One more question (I'm sorry LoL) my ex and I have talked and he has told me that he still feels how he feels about me (in good ways), I believe and know that it is because of our history BUT I also know that it is also because of the work that I have been doing on him- however he has admitted that although he feels the way that he feels, he "fights" the feeling! So, my question is this, what is the best way (besides me talking to him and gaining his trust, respect, etc.) MAGICALLY that I can cause him to stop mentally/emotionally "fighting" his feelings towards me? With this particular moving candle spell, would it be wise to incorporate some Influence Oil along with the Love oils that I use on his candle?

Reason: Merged with her post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello, LadyM81,

I will answer each question after the question

I have a few more questions that came to mind as I am thinking about doing this work (mentioned in my original post);

I am thinking that I will use a recently taken photograph of her and her child's father to write my petition on and using that to place under her candle. Now, for this couldn't i just simply write on the back of that photograph something like: "(her name), remember and focus on all the good, loving things about (child's father's name), and allow yourself to be physically, mentally, and emotionally drawn back to him to rekindle a long, loving, lasting relationship"? - -that is too wordy. Return to ___

Then my next question since this is a petition and it's going under her figural candle, would I still fold it away from me (since I am wanting to repel her from my ex)? -YES

I will be using a photograph of my ex, and myself to place under his candle, so does it make sense to do that petition where i cross and cover his name with my name, and then circle that with my intentions for him to come back to me and rekindle our relationship?-YES

So, my question is this, what is the best way (besides me talking to him and gaining his trust, respect, etc.) MAGICALLY that I can cause him to stop mentally/emotionally "fighting" his feelings towards me? With this particular moving candle spell, would it be wise to incorporate some Influence Oil along with the Love oils that I use on his candle?-Yes, influence and love is great!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyM81

Unread post by LadyM81 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I just wanted to thank you so much for your responses to my questions :)

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, is it possible to see results during the spell, like as the candles are being moved closer together he is moving closer to me? Or does it still take time to manifest?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 am

Hello Curious1,

It is absolutely possible to see results manifesting while still working the spell but it does not always happen that way. It is definitely a good sign if you see positive movement in your situation though!

Peace~

Nathen

IrisiMunroe

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:52 am

Hello,

I have several questions.
1)If you've carved the name around the base of the candle, is that wrong? If so, is it possible to carve the name moving from base to top if the spell has already been started?

2) If there is a draft around the altar, can you move the spell to ground to block the draft?

Personally, I'm skeptical about doing candlework on the ground, but some people do.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, IrisiMunroe,

Yes, you can move the work if there's a problem or potential problem (and a draft definitely is a problem).

And, yes it is OK to carve something at the base of a candle in addition to carving upward (to bring something to you) or downward to get rid of something.

Carving while the spell is in progress? Well, yes that can be done but not advised because you could burn yourself or alter the integrity of the candle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:09 pm

I just have some quick questions about doing a 4 person candle moving spell.

-What do I enscribe on the white male candle?
-on the black female candle do I write "so and so's" girlfriend (actually writing his name), or "new girlfriend", since I don't know her name?
-do I write a petition for the white male candle, if so what?
-I've seen someone say no petition is needed for the red female candle (me), but then someone said you should have one. So which is it?
-I have personal concerns for both red candles, but none for the black and white candles, is this okay?
-I plan on using gloves to put the separation oil on the back of red male & black female, how would I dispose of the gloves?
- when the spell is done, do I bring the black and white to the river or the crossroads? I've seen both mentioned when doing a 3 figure candle spell, but no mention what to do for 4.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Grenade

I will answer each question after the question

-What do I inscribe on the white male candle?-His name and birthdate.
-on the black female candle do I write "so and so's" girlfriend (actually writing her name), or "new girlfriend", since I don't know her name?-LOVE RIVAL
-do I write a petition for the white male candle, if so what?-Return to Grenade
-I've seen someone say no petition is needed for the red female candle (me), but then someone said you should have one.-Yes, your name and come to me
-I have personal concerns for both red candles, but none for the black and white candles, is this okay?-YES.
-I plan on using gloves to put the separation oil on the back of red male & black female, how would I dispose of the gloves?-I don't like wearing cloves and it is not recommended. You would simply wash your hands wish sea salt water or Florida water or Chinese wash or whiskey, etc. If you insist on wearing gloves, just throw them in the garbage can
- when the spell is done, do I bring the black and white to the river or the crossroads? -YES

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:08 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I'm doing the moving spell where I'm the red female candle, my now ex is the red male candle, the woman he just met is the black female candle, and the person I want her going towards is the white male candle. I'm doing this instead of the 3 figure moving candle spell as I think if I give her someone to go to she will leave my ex alone, so he can come back to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, Grenade ,

Then just put the appropriate verbiage that I gave you to correlate with the assigned candles.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 pm

I've been doing my moving candle spell for 3 days now- tonight will be the 4th. I see it's not unusual for some candles to burn quicker than others... Should I be timing my burn? Should I only do 15 minutes or so a night? My black female figure candle has had the lowest flame of all 4 candles, but it is the candle that is burning the quickest. Meanwhile the 2 red candles have really high flames, but are melting/burning slowly. Right now, the black female is already melted down to the waist, but the red male candle is only halfway down the chest.
The black female has a lot of wax dripping in the direction of the red male, and it al oat looks like a tail.

Would it be advisable for me to do this spell again?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello Grenade,

You don't have to burn the black candle as long as you burn the two red candles daily, especially if it's burning up very quickly. And I don't think you need to redo the spell.

If you want to divine the wax drippings left by these candle burnings, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Hope that helps!

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:50 pm

my candles finished yesterday. Is it okay for me to dispose of the candles at the river since it is covered in snow?

Sister Jean, I've been on that page before ( I also have the candle divination book). I guess my ex having a high flame but melting slowly means he's very much effected by the spell.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Hello Grenade,

Are you talking about the wax leftover by the black candle? If you want her to leave and leave you alone, it would be a good idea to put the leftover wax from her candle into *running* water, in a river that's running away from where you live. If the river is completely frozen over, you'll have to break a hole in the ice because just throwing the wax onto snow-covered ice won't do anything.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Hope that helps.

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm currently doing a slightly modified moving candle spell, because I don't have figural candles, or break up oil.

I started with two red candles and a black one. Named the two red after my ex and myself, the black after the guy that's pursuing her. I rubbed vinegar on his back and sprinkled hot foot powder on his back (essentially making a vinegar jar on him). I ran a line between his candle and my exes. On my candle I rubbed reconciliation, return to me, love me, and follow me girl oils, and the same oils on my exes front. I ran a trail of love herbs between her candle and mine, which included damiana, cherry bark, lavender flowers, and a few others. When my exes and my candles get close, I'm going to tie them together and place the scissors between her and the guy's candle.

Just wanted to share a little modified version of the main spell for everyone to be able to check out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

Nice!!!

Thanks for sharing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sox1111

Unread post by Sox1111 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:36 pm

I'm currently doing break up work on a female who has been lurking around my ex. I just want the girl to leave him alone even if it means he finds another female. Of course I'd love if it was me!
Are moving Candle spells considered black magic? I just rented a storage unit for my black magic since I'm uber sensitive to magic. I have DUME candles going at storage and am worried about "catching" bad luck if I do the moving Candle spell there. Could you please offer advice on where/how to do the spell and how to minimize my encounters with dark energy?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Sox1111,

In general moving candle spells are just moving candle spells and honestly the idea of black vs white magic does not entirely fit into a hoodoo context. Are you attempting to harm or break something then yea that is kind of harsh, is it justified? are you just being vengeful? these would be the kind of questions I would ask myself before doing a working that is attempting to mess some on up in some kinda way. If you are worried about catching bad luck as you say then I would check your motivation or get a reading to see if you should be doing the work.

Peace~

Nathen

Hkbabe

Unread post by Hkbabe » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 am

I am doing a 4 person breakup/reconciliation moving candle spell... today was the last day and I noticed that the flame went out, when I looked the candles I used were short wicked and there is still about an inch left of wax on these candles.

Should I melt the two candles to reconcile in a pan together? Or just bury the leftover wax?

Also, I can't find a river nearby where I live. If I use a crossroads, do I throw the black (intruder) candle, or bury it there?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, Hkbabe ,

This shows resistance.

If you still have the candles, can you trim them and then relight them?

For the black one, you can just deploy at the crossroad. You don't have to bury it there. Or you could bury it at a cemetery

Here are the modes of deployment:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wising you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hkbabe

Unread post by Hkbabe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I tried to trim them. There is no wick left. I guess it was poorly made and the wick didn't go all the way through the candles. All of them are like that.

What can I do to secure the spell, if it's just a bad candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, Hkbabe ,

Then, bury the remains.

Also, you might want to do the spell again in the future and purchase the candles from this page:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Amour_Bella16
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amour_Bella16 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello, I'm currently in a "relationship" I do not want to be in.. I don't know how to get out of it without breaking his heart. Can I do a moving candle spell on him and I to break us up? Or should I use the skull candle to give him the thoughts that I'm not what he wants? Or both? PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!! I want out noowwww!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, Amour_Bella16 ,

By all means, do both!

Wishing you great success with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Amour_Bella16
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amour_Bella16 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida! Are there any specific powders, oils or anything I should put on the candle? What should I use to carver his name in the candle and how many times? Should I carve my intentions into the skull candle or put a petition? I'm sorry!!! I know it's a lot but I'm somewhat new to this and I need all the help I can get!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, Amour_Bella16 ,

In the middle lower right hand side of the page that I am going to give to you, there is an illustration of how the spell ought to be done

And the instructions are also on that page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Chris1991

Unread post by Chris1991 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello everybody!

Im sorry if Im asking something that has already been replied before, but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyhow, Im going to preform a moving candle this Friday, but Ive got a pink figural candle for my "ex" and a blue figural candle for me. Is this still Ok? Or do they have to be the same color? If so, what would be its explanation?

Thanks and good night

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

Hello Chris1991,

In candle magic, the color blue typically isn't used for love. Pink and red are, which is why ideally both of your candles would be pink in this situation. If you are an experienced worker, then I bet you can go ahead and do the spell with the pink and blue candles. If you are beginner, stick with pink, or at least white since you can use white for just about anything. For more information on the symbolism of colors in candle magic, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

Take care.

Chris1991

Unread post by Chris1991 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Sorry Sister Jean but I still dont get why both candles should be the same color. I say this because I want my target (my ex) to be affected by the spell. If having different color candles mean that only her will be affected, that is fine by me. But if its really necesary to have both candles with the same color ¿could I use a Pink figural candle for her and a "normal/plain" pink candle for me? Thank you and sorry for so many questions.

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:11 am

Hi,

I'm looking to learn more about the moving candles spell. I'm not planning on doing one any time soon I currently have a honey jar in the works that I began this week and am awaiting a pair of lodestones & a reconciliation vigil so it would be after all that but I was looking up dressing the vigil and things like that and came across the moving spell. It caught my interest. Is it necessary to have two figured candles (Adam & Eve type) or can I use two 6in taper candles with our names and dates of birth inscribed in them? If I use the taper candles can I place a picture of each of us underneath our designated candle? Is it necessary to move both candles closer to each other because my situation is slightly different. My ex and I still care for each other but life problems got in the way, work, living conditions, parenthood, etc. We couldn't balance life and our relationship. We live an hour away from each other which makes things even more difficult especially since I can't drive due to medical reasons. I asked him once if he would consider moving here and his reply had been "yes, depending on the circumstances." SOOO my question is, can I keep my candle in one place and just move "his" candle towards me? Would that cause him to move to my city? If he moved here 85% of the problems we had would disappear. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

A little more on our situation and what I've done:

We've been together 11mths before we went our separate ways. We've only been separated 8 days now. We have a wedding to attend together in a few months which we will be driving up together and sharing a room together. We've spoken once since the split but it was very brief.

I had a honey jar started, Wednesday night though I had this overwhelming urge to recreate one so I did. I lit a blue candle on it for communication and Thursday I lit an orange one hoping to open any road blocks. Both were dressed in Love Me and Return to Me oils since those are the only ones I have right now. I'm waiting for I think reconciliation oil as well.

My goal is to keep the flame alive between us while we figure out life but I was thinking this morning that maybe my goal should be to move him here? I'm at a loss of what to do. Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any replies and thank you for reading!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello, Chris1991 ,

Yes, that is fine

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello, JAD82017

I am so sorry but these are way too many questions that have been answered hundreds of times on the forum

Please do this:

For each question, go to the search engine. It is the white search box in the upper right hand corner (within the dark green area) Type in key words for each question.

You'll be taken to hundreds of threads that will help you

OR

You can get magical coaching from a rootworker. Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Also, here is a page that you ought to review:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”