Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
DaniellaG

Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Thank you miss Athena..

It’s hard to find therapists who take my insurance in my area so I don’t seek therapy but I have suffered for 3 years since having our child and him leaving me as he was born for this woman who has no boundaries and was smug about breaking our home ever since and made my and my child’s life hell ever since. I feel hopeless to be honest, I’m not sure which spells to hit from at this point...some readers told me I need Santa Muerte, others told me it’s fated he marries her and has a family with her to teach him lessons, while another told me to work a break up jar for a straight year if I have to until I start seeing movement. The exhaustion of options and 3 years of no success has depleted my energy from confidence and commitment to get him back to loneliness, depression and isolation. My 3 year old is starting to notice too, I feel asking anyone for help at this point would be pointless and it would cost me thousands of dollars on diff spells consecutively until one works...either making him leave her or making him miss us. I honestly don’t know what to do so haven’t put much of my situation out there but if you think after 3 years I can still try or have hope of restoring our family or at the very least getting rid of that parasitic woman who hates me and my son who broke our home before he even got a day to live with mom and dad in one roof....please do suggest something....I feel like I need to do 100 diff break up spells at once to break this bond at this point as they are engaged now...I’m not gonna lie after 3 years I do feel I’m kinds at the end of my rope with life myself...this is the only thing I ever wanted to change or have....the love of my life back and father of my child who lives around the corner with her. She is standing between us from day 1... 😪

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:40 am

DaniellaG,

I'm sorry to hear your feeling this way. After 3 years, this is going to be very difficult work. If it was fresh and you have only been separated for a couple of months, the candle spell would have better odds. Have you had a reading asking if the two of you will get back together? There are AIRR readers that offer $10 readings and if you sign up for the radio show, it's free!

Spells come from being in a place of power. Power to call on Spirit, power to manifest your Will. With the pain and depression you are feeling, I think it is best to get help with that first. Your child needs you. They will remember that sadness in their mother. Please seek help for depression. There has to be a program that will allow you to see a therapist or doctor. Then, once you are yourself and in your place of power, find out if this man is all the trouble.
HRCC Graduate #2145

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

I’m not concerned with getting him back at this point or not right now, but mainly getting rid of her and making him wake up and realize she is evil and vile and will hurt our child. I’ve had readers tell me this is karmically fated and a lesson for him because if he stays with her his life will be full of misery, burdens, fear, and even death. I dint doubt this is fated...she came right when I was about to give birth and broke us up...things like that aren’t divinely protected but obviously hold some lessons or tests behind it for weak low self esteem men like him. But this “lesson” is also affecting my and our sons life and for as long as this betrayal persists, I can’t move on or subconsciously let it go and don’t feel I should, I mean this is a profound injustice done to us and it’s not like he left our son...he’s still in his life, but has to juggle him and her as he can’t have them together when he visits him. It’s also making us even hate each other and fight and he blocked me not to hear about it anymore, and I would’ve stopped if he rectified this situation years ago but now I reached my boiling point seeing how far he let this go despite betraying me and our son under our noses...no matter how much he was ready to leave, u don’t do it with an affair especially as we start a family and especially if you plan to be a father in your child’s life....
Even if this is fated....I also know there is something that can always spiritually be done , even if it means asking for certain spirits help...I just don’t know which at this point. Getting him back might not be possible...but breaking up that union or changing his mind def is. He’s easy manipulated and weak...still unsure if he even wants to marry her but proposed anyway because she’s pushed him for 3 years for it. Yet he still tells me “I can always sell the ring..or big deal...I always make new money...money’s not ginna keep me tied to anything”, so that tells me he knows just because he proposed he canstill change his mind and he told me the only way he’ll back out is if she shows him she still won’t be able to accept our son in his life, which she won’t....she’s made that clear since day 1 when she broke a newborns home and hoped he’d be over and done with and move on with her....since he still holds on to our son, it makes it difficult for her but she will hold it in and put on a smile until he signs those legal papers and she’s officially a Mrs. that’s why if I can’t go the break up route, I know I can go the attraction spell route bringing someone new to make him hypnotized by another enough to leave her, or change his own mind and push him towards leaving her since he’s still not 100% sure on marrying her right now. Just don’t know which way to go, what spirit will help and how many jobs this will take or how long consecutively it’ll take. That’s the problem.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

A couple of things have jumped out at me given what you've written about the readers you have gone to for help. First, you said someone advised you to work a break up jar for a year before looking for movement. Then you said it would likely cost you thousands of dollars to do a spell to break them up. These feel like two red flags for me.

I would like to know if you found these readers on the AIRR directory or elsewhere? If they are not members of AIRR (the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), then we cannot vouch for their ethics or expertise.

My best advice to you, beyond seeking help for your emotional state, is to contact a reader from AIRR, who can best understand what is happening in your situation and advise on a course of action to take. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You have so much going on, and your mental clarity is impaired by the stress of it all, so you should contact one of these reputable workers who can do work to help you move forward with strength and confidence.

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am

DaniellaG,

Are you working just a moving spell for them or are you moving him back toward you, too?

Either way, I'd incorporate psalms (there are ones to hot foot her and to return him to you) and music to set the mood. It really does help.

Oh and have you put her in the freezer yet or a vinegar jar? Don't just do one spell. Think about a reversal spell or mirror box for her too.

You can do a hot foot for her followed by a breakup spell for them as well.

Don't argue with him when you can use magic to get what you want. Instead, when you are around him, gather his personal concerns.

Have someone take your child and go into the hospital on a 72 hour hold if you need to.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Missworried
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by Missworried » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:30 am

How do you get your lovers lover to fall in love with someone else instead of your lover .

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Hello Missworried,

I have moved your post to the topic on moving candle spells, as this would be the best approach to help achieve your goal. Please read through the posts here for information on how to conduct this spell. If you still have questions on this topic after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:59 pm

So I started a figural candle spell to break my fiance away from the influence of his mom and ex. I read that you can do either 7 days or one marathon night-long burn, but is there a difference in strength between doing it for one night vs. 7?
Seeking to learn more.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:55 am

Fox,

Some spells are very specific in the number of days to burn the candle. If the spell you are following says you can do either, than neither would be more powerful than the other, it would just be a matter of personal choice.

Burning it all in one night: Be sure you will be able to dedicate the night to tending the work and will not be disturbed or side tracked. It would be awful to fall asleep and wake up to your alter on fire! You will need lots of focus to keep up the work but it's great if you work by the timing of the moon or days of the week. If you want to capture the power of a celestial event and use it in your work, this is the way to go!

Burning the candles in sections: I would do the work the same time every day for 7 days. I would set an alarm and stick to it. The hard part for me when working this way is to keep tapping into the same amount of focus every time. Also, if you have a bad day at work or school, you have to block that out as well and focus on your goal. I believe there is something to be said about putting in that amount of work over 7 days that keeps that energy working over that extended period of time.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you.

I was just wondering - if I have guests staying over during the night, would it be better to burn the candles earlier in the evening or afternoon that day if I cannot burn them at the same time even if the target is awake? I really can’t get around this.
Seeking to learn more.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Fox,

When I work on skull candles, I try to work when the target is sleeping because I am working on their minds. If it is a moving candle spell, I would say pick whichever time you will be able to stick to consistently throughout the spell.

I can see how in your situation you would want to work while he is sleeping. Perhaps in the evening would be best if you feel he will be relaxed and have his guard down.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:32 am

Good day, everyone!
I am planning to work with 2 Red nude Adam and Eve candles to make my 5-years-long-already man to commit to me and me alone. Needless to say I need details to set this right.

1. So, do I baptise the candles by carving our Names on each of the candles... Dates of birth... Sun Sign or Moon Sign?

2. I have oils of Come to Me, Love Me, Marry Me and Couple Union... Which ones should I use on My candle and which on his?

3. I have herbs like: Rosemary, Lavender, Coriander, Calamus, Catnip, Lovage, Love Mix (roses and stuff). Which one can I load into my candle and which his (along with personal concerns)?
The road between mine and his candle will be of Catnip, I suppose.

4. Today is Tuesday... should I start today and work the moving candle spell for 7 days until the Full Moon? Or wait until Friday and do 3 days until Full Moon? How is more auspicious? I don't think the Waning Moon would be good for the attracting moving candle spell...

Thank you and Blessed Be!
🌛🌕🌜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello Lyonese,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them...

1. Full names and birthdates are considered personal concerns, so that is what you should use.

2. You can dress both with Love Me and/or Marriage oil. Lucky Mojo does not sell oils named Marry Me or Couple Union, so I can't advise on their use.

3. You could powder a combination of those herbs and dress both candles with them. Be aware that calamus has coercive properties, so use this only if you know that he responds well to forceful energy.

4. Start your spell when you can. Friday is traditional for love. There is no rule that says you need to complete your spell by the full moon. If you wait to start on Friday, then you can still work it for the full seven days.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:08 am

Thank you so much for your answer, Miss Athena... it is great!!! 😍👍

I used calamus on 2 red skulls I worked for him and he comes to me, messages me and loves me more often since... guess it works well?!?

You think using it will work on this one... to load his candle (along with his personal concerns)???

Thank you... Blessed be! 🌛🌕🌜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 am

Hello Lyonese,

If you've had good results from using calamus on him in the past, then you should be fine using it with this spell.

Good luck!

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am

Question

What happens if a person has a two people candle working on separation work for their target and for the other to find a new interest?

Is it a lot of work to find them a new love interest after the candle work?

What types do you recommend? I've already had a reading

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:01 am

Paradise,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you working two candles for a couple to separate and for one of them to find new love? If so, generally new love is easier to manifest than say bringing back an old lover. It also would depend on the person and if they get hung up on the current relationship. If you are working for this other person to find new love, it could be as easy as lighting a small white candle dressed and blessed for them to find someone. If they break up and get stuck circling each other, Road Opening work may be in order.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Sorry no I want to break them up but her to find someone else because she becomes disgusted with him. What do you recommend?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello Paradise,

You are in the right topic area for the kind of spell you need, using moving candles. Read from the first page onward and you will see how you can configure your candles and move hers towards a new person.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 am

Thank you so much, Miss Athena!!! *bows*
Now that the moon is waning, am I allowed to start the spell and make the male lose his blockages and fears about love and marriage while moving towards me?? ... I had a busy weekend, so I didn't start my spell on Friday nor on the Full Moon... *TiredWitch hides in shame*
Blessed be!! 🌛🌕🌜

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Lyonese,

In regard to working with the moon, some folks pay really close attention to that timing, and some folks don't. It's not a requirement, certainly :). If you miss the moon cycle, but want to keep going with your work, you can always go by days/hours as well (i.e. doing the spell on a Friday for love, or doing a spell as the hands on the clock are "rising," to draw something to you).

Secondly, it sounds like maybe you're trying to do a couple of things at once--both remove obstacles/blockages and draw this man toward you. I'd recommend doing one at a time, so you're not muddying your intentions, if that makes sense.

You can do a candle spell moving the other woman toward a new love while moving him toward you, and then afterword, if you still feel like you need to remove blockages/fears, you can always do a road opener spell for your relationship. You can read about that here:

spells-to-break-blockages-open-roads-mo ... 7-180.html

Good luck! :)
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:27 am

Thank you so much, FiachnaCybele.
I will keep in mind your advice about the moon cycle matter.
It's not about other women, it's more of him holding back emotions and feelings. He is blocking expressing himself in order to not be hurt. Putting on the mask of the unloving man, while his heart and eyes say otherwise.
Maybe some past women did some spells on him or cursed him for breaking their hearts... possibly... can't really tell... if I do a reading now, my own work might show up there 🤔
For 5 years now he comes to me no matter what... sometimes he says he doesn't love me and never return to me, and after that, he comes back and feels better than before...
Since I started my works, things are better, and I want commitment from him.
Blessed be!! 🌛🌕🌜

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:15 am

Hi Lyonese,

It's always a good idea to get a reading if you're not sure what's holding him back, or what the obstacles might be. You can find excellent, reputable readers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you really do think he just needs courage in order to open up, Lucky Mojo's Crucible of Courage supplies might be a great choice to help build him up: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruc ... urage.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:25 am

Hello again!

I don't know if it's the right thread, but I'll ask.

I intent to do a 3 candle spell... 2 red Adam & Eve for me and my 5+ years Bf and a black Eve for an Ex of his (we briefly broke up last year while he was with her, but we are back together now). He still meets with her publicly, but not sexually anymore, just as a friend... I don't think she got over it...

Now, I have some ideas, but I don't know how to do this... as in Moving Candles or Stationary Candles Spell... let me tell you:

1 - I am placing Red Me, (anointed with Love Me and Marriage oils),

2 - Black Her on the other side, facing away (anointed with Separation Oil, maybe sprinkled with... Black Pepper???.. I don't have Hot Foot powder

3 - Can I use a Big Black Candle for her if I don't have a black Eve? I have her Date of birth, sign, name... for carving...

4 - Red Him, facing me, back towards her back... now, what do I anoint him with? And how/where?

5 - I can sprinkle Periwinkle, Red Clover, Coriander, Love herbs mix, Catnip on Me and Him (??)

6 - I want to put an opened scissors between him and her with the sharps towards her... (???)

7 - I have the option to place him near her (near the scissors) and move him towards me... OR... to place him near me, facing me, and not move anything... what do you think is best?

8 - And I am confused about the incense... what am I supposed to burn? And which side? I have Love Me, Come to Me, Sage, Myrrh, and Rose.

9 - Do I light the candles for Us up and then hers last?

10 - Do I burn them for how many days??

11 - When I am done, I bury us in a plant pot, but can I throw her black one in a trash bin outside in the parking lot (it is a big shared one with the whole block - emptied twice a week)??? I live in a big city with no river and no dust crossroads....

The idea comes from this image in "Hoodoo In Theory and Practice" by Catherine Yronwode
https://www.luckymojo.com/break-up-cand ... s-lamp.jpg

Thank you! Blessed be!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:34 pm

Hello, Lyonese

Some of your questions are answered on the page where you got that picture from. It is the page on Break Up Spells that i wrote, and i will refer to that page in my replies. See

BREAK UP SPELLS and BREAK UP SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

1 - Good.

2 - Mix Hot Red Pepper Powder and Black Pepper Powder.

3 - Don't make her candle any bigger than yours or your boyfriend's Don't give her that much ower! Cut her candle shorter.

4 - See the web page.

5 - Good.

6 - Good.

7 - This is a moving candle spell. Read the instructions on the web page.

8 - Burn any of those incenses on the side where he joins to you.

9 - Yes.

10 - See the web page.

11 - You do not need a "dust" crossroads. Any street intersection or a place where a road crosses a railroad track will do.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:23 am

Thank you so much for your help, Miss Kat!!

1) - About His candle, is it ok to annoint his back (towards her) with Separation oil and his front (facing me) with Marry me, Love me, Come to Me oils? Or I use only one oil for his entire candle?

2) - Is there a specific weekday and Moon phase really good to start this? I was thinking Waxing Moon + Friday?!

3) - About discarding of hers - we have far away railway and huge crossroads... hard without being seen, even at night, when I usually do my work. That collective dumpster is at the corner of a small 3-way crossroad from the back parking lot... I can reach it easier and stealthier at night, when I'm done. (*intensified Hmmm*). Tossing the black remains into the dumpster over my left shoulder think will do?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:03 am

Lyonese --

1) Yes, two oils, back and front.

2) That sounds okay.

3) Sorry, i do not think a dumpster is traditional or has the intensity of taking something to a crossroads where cars will drive over or by it, to disperse her and send her away. You could put her candle's wax remains in a package and ship it to another state (without your return address on it). You want it to MOVE AWAY and the dumpster does not do that, merely says you are disposing of it. You abandon it before the end -- and the end should be sending her far away.
catherine yronwode

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:04 am

I thought that if the dumpster is emptied twice, even 3 times per week and its contents are taken away from here, it might be ok...
How about flushing it down the toilet?... if it's a very small quantity left, of course...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:53 am

Hello Lyonese,

Flushing wax remains down the toilet is neither appropriate (spiritually or in terms of maintaining good plumbing) nor is it in keeping with the traditional means of spell deployment. As Miss cat said, you want the end of your spell to be sending her far away, so use the crossroads or mail methods she indicated. This will optimize your chance of success.

Throwing or flushing spell remains away is symbolic of you ending the work, rather than deploying it.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 pm

I have a few questions about figural candles (used in moving candle spells). Here is a picture of the candles I mean: https://www.luckymojo.com/break-up-cand ... s-lamp.jpg. From what I can tell, these candles don't need a holder. As these candles burn, I hope they won't need any holder.

About how long does each of these candles burn? I know this can vary, but in general, about how long do these burn? I would probably use these for a 3 day moving candle spell. So, the last day, I would have to let these burn away. But I don't know how long is the total number of hours it takes these candles to burn completely, usually.

If anyone has any idea, I hope that person will post the answer.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Hello fire_and_ice,

These candles will need to be lit on a fire-proof surface, as they will get quite hot when they burn towards the end. Fire safety is paramount in all candle work, so do not burn these on top of anything flammable.

They can take several hours to burn, or they can burn up quite quickly. Such is the nature of candle spells and the spiritual energy they tap into. Your results will vary.

If you intend to burn them over three days, then burn them for half an hour the first day to see how quickly they burn, then proceed the next two days with that speed in mind. Be prepared that they can take a long time to extinguish, once again this is the nature of candle spells.

You can read about candle magic divination on the following page, to have an idea of how the speed of a burn can tell you quite a bit about what is happening with your spell:
https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 pm

I can't tell what the candles are upon in the picture. I agree fire safety is most important. So, a general table would be out of the question, I guess?

What about a putting the candles on a saucer if it does say that the saucer is " Oven safe ", so I would hope this saucer is not flammable. But then I hope if I put the saucer on a basic table, that would not be flammable: Each candle on saucer, each saucer on table. (And the table is like a basic folding table to put basic food/meals on. Too bad Lucky Mojo doesn't seem to sell holders for these candles. I think that might solve the problem. Holders prevent the 6 inch candles from causing any fires. Too bad Lucky Mojo doesn't seem to sell holders for these candles.

Also, since an oil lamp is used in this spell, that would make things even hotter. Would the oil lamp also need to be put on a saucer?

I wonder what people usually do? Do people just use standard 6 inch candles with the candle holders instead? You can use the 6 inch candles in moving candle spells. Maybe people just use the 6 inch candles with candle holders. That sounds safer. There seems to be more fire safety that way.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 am

fire_and_ice,

If you use the figure candles, I would place them on a large metal cookie sheet so you can move them across a little bit each day.

A holder of any type for these candles can be difficult because the candles come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It would be a lot to have a special one for each type of figure candle.

Also, as you move the two figures together, many readers divine the combined wax of the candles to see how successful the spell will be. If it was in a holder, you wouldn't be able to do this. Finally, the candles can leave a large puddle of wax that would quickly overflow a saucer.

The oil lamp doesn't need a saucer. The bottom doesn't get hot, only the chimney.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:27 am

Thank you, miss Athena!
I think I got it... a tiny crossroads in vetween blocks, still a proper one... I think.
Still... I have photos as proof, but still not 100% sure if it's her... in that case, can I carve the black Eve with all the names of his girls I know? Past girls and present girls?
Or should I try the moving candles technique with the one I have visual proof of touching, hugging and laying shamelessly on my man in public, with his friends present as well?

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:04 am

Thank you for the reply Terra Rising.

Unfortunately, I don't have any large metal cookie sheets.

I could move the entire saucer over, but maybe it would be better to use the large metal cookie sheet.

I was also thinking of maybe just using non-figural candles for this moving candle spell. People have used candles like the 6 inch candles for moving candle spells. I could put the 6 inch candles in the candle holders.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:11 am

And Terra Rising, I don't think I would place the oil lamp on a saucer, but what does worry me is that the oil lamp would be close to the candles. I often hear that you should make sure that there is nothing near an oil lamp that could catch fire. This does worry me. I can't have a fire hazard. So, maybe it is better that I use non-figural candles? Though, those could also catch fire. So I don't know what to do.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:54 pm

fire_and_ice,

Please stop posting links to products. This forum is for how to use Lucky Mojo products.

Any large cookie sheet would do for this work. The oil lamp would be in the background of the work and you would be working with the candles in front of it. As long as the lamp isn't on the cookie sheet with the candles, you should be fine. If you are nervous about working with the lamp, just leave it out and work with the candles.
HRCC Graduate #2145

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Thank you for the reply, Terra Rising.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:44 pm

And I guess that the metal cookie sheets were about the right size? That I am confused about.
And you can leave the lamp out of the spell, and that usually doesn't mess up the spell? Sorry if that is a stupid question, I've just never done this kind of spell before (a spell that has a lamp).

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:56 pm

fire_and_ice,

Yes, most cookie sheets are the same size. You don't have to buy a new one. I pick up cookie sheets and pretty metal trays at the local thrift store.

Yes you can leave the lamp out if it is going to cause you to stress about the spell. Moving candle spells don't need them to work. The lamp adds it's power to the spell by keeping the work going. Lets say you burn the figure candles for 15 mins at a time during your 3 day spell. You could light the lamp ahead of time and burn it an hour before, during, and about an hour after you complete your spell for that day. Oil lamps burn slow so it increases the time you can work on the situation.

I would continue your research on lamps. There are many videos you can watch on how to care for them and change wicks. They have been around for a long time and honestly are safer than candles. This topic should be going on over at the oil lamp thread so lets try to keep them separate.
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:02 am

fire_and_ice,

Your cautions about fire safety are well taken, but if you are worried about an oil lamp and candles, maybe you can do some other kind of spell. Not all spells are candle spells.
catherine yronwode

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:44 am

Candle spells themselves don't usually bother me. Especially when using the 6-inch candles in the candle holders. I would have no problem doing a moving candle spell with those candles. So, it is Not candles by themselves that concern me. I am currently concerned about these figural candles because I have never used them, and I am quite unfamiliar with them.

I don't know if the 6-inch candles could be substituted for the figural candles. I actually would feel quite at ease with the 6-inch plain candles being used in the candle holders. Both the 6-inch candles and the candle holders are sold by Lucky Mojo.

As for the oil lamp: Since I am also very unfamiliar with using this item, I currently have the same concerns as with the figural candles.

As I've said, if I could substitute the Lucky Mojo 6-inch candles for the figural candles and maybe not use the oil lamp, I'd feel more at ease, especially as far as fire safety is concerned.

But maybe such a substitution would mess up the success of the spell? I don't know. (Maybe someone with knowledge can let me know.)

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:49 am

And I could link to a Lucky Mojo web page, if someone needs to know which 6-inch candles I mean (I mean the 6" Offertory Candles).

I hope I won't get in trouble for linking to a Lucky Mojo web page. I can also link to the Lucky Mojo web page for Lucky Mojo's candle holders. I don't think I'd get into trouble for that. But someone will have to let me know for sure.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:21 pm

fire_and_ice,

You would use the same colors as the candles in the picture you posted. Two red candles to represent as the couple you want together. A black candle to represent the person you want to leave the situation.

The 6" offertory candles would work perfect. Baptize the candles for the people they represent. You could also place name papers underneath the candles or load them with small personal concerns like a hair wrapped around the end.

Linking Lucky Mojo pages is fine but we know what candles you are talking about so there really isn't any need.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm

Thank you for the reply, Terra Rising. I also have photos of the people for this spell, maybe I could use the photos too, along with name papers underneath the candles. Or something like that. Thanks for the advice.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:08 am

Hello again!

As I was saying before, I want to do a 3 moving candles spell... 2 red Male & Female for me and my man, 1 black woman for the one that attached herself like velcro to him and made him leave me momentarily ...

Now I was about to start the spell after this New Moon, next week on Friday.
Lo and behold, Mercury is now (apparently) Retrograde for 21 days... problem is, my guy is a Gemini, therefore he is ruled by this annoying Mercury... I don't think this plan of mine is gonna work too well...

I even planned a finding myself a flat kinda spell... not sure it's gonna work either...

What do you think? Any advice?

Thank you! Blessed be!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm

Lyonese,

I believe you are right, I wouldn't use the moving candle spell on him during the retrograde. Communication efforts between the two of you may be strained during this time so I would focus on sweetening work for your relationship. You could also light Mercury vigil candles and pray that this retrograde will not harm the relationship.

I would leave the moving candle spell for when mercury goes direct again. It may be difficult but keep the focus on the two of you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:15 am

Thank you for your advice, Terra Rising.
It is hard and heavy on my heart, but I will continue the Sweet Jar I started last year. Hope it still works.
Blessed be!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28 am

Hello Lyonese,

Personally, I have had good luck with Reconciliation spells during Mercury Retrograde. Remember that Mercury Retrograde scrambles communication, so as long as you are not petitioning for better communication but rather for a shift in emotions, you should be fine.

Mercury Retrograde is traditionally a time for reflection, rethinking, redoing, revisiting and other words starting with re-...it is a time to look back. Reconciliation is possible at this time.

It's also a good time for break up work as you can use the retrograde energy to seriously mess up their communication.

The choice is yours, but personally I would be fine with this kind of work.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:17 am

Thank you, Miss Athena!
I will think about this option as well and see what I feel next Friday... if my intuition says yes or no. 🤔
Stay in touch! Blessed be!

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your insight and advice, it makes a lot of sense. As a matter of fact I took your advice and I THINK I may have seen a very small movement, however, I do have a lot of good things on my side, such as: 1) it wasn’t a bitter, nasty separation. 2) We have remained friends, we still care about one another, and we are still in occasional contact 3) the other woman is truly no good for him, and 4) time is on my side: the separation wasn’t too long ago.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Hi all,

In a moving candle spell in which I have a red female candle to represent myself, a red male candle to represent my target (let’s call him Bob), and a black female candle to represent his current partner (let’s call her Alice)... if Bob and I are not yet in a romantic relationship, would it be appropriate to start him a few steps away from me and walk his candle closer to me? Let’s say the candle walking will take place over 7 days, perhaps his candle would reach mine in 3 or 4 days and Alice’s candle would continue to walk away from his for the whole 7 days? Of course we can assume the appropriate dressing oils will be involved and scissors or a knife placed between Alice and Bob’s candles.

I have a consultation tentatively scheduled for Friday and an order for supplies placed with LM but it’s so hard to wait! :) (By the way, Alice and Bob aren’t their real names, they are standard placeholder names in science. :lol: )
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello RisenRaven,

Yes, you would move him from a position further away from you to walk him closer to you over the duration of the spell. By the end of it, you and he would be face to face, while the other woman would be far from him. This is the traditional manner for performing this spell.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:23 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Wed May 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Hey I’m a bisexual female and it’s this chick on my job I like we been flirting for some weeks .. but then this other girl gave her .. her # and sent nudes pics I heard and it’s like she is spending more time with her and hanging with her .. I had to tell her today and I gave it to her blood raw .. how I felt .. I said your being a shitty friend .. haven’t I been a good friend to you .. so don’t treat me like that .. if we are cool then let’s be that .. but when you are around the girl you at like you can’t speak or anything.. so to make it short and simple .. I like her and I want to stir her away from this chick and get her looking at me again and pay attention to me like she used too.. I wanna dominate and control her .. I just want her away from this slut .. any help would be great .. and I’m not new to this forum .. haven’t been on in a while and I’m a little rusty.. trying to reconnect with what I love .. I’ve been with lucky mojo for almost 5 years .. have a huge collection of your oils ..☺️

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Wed May 06, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey sorry I forgot to mention I took one of her gloves from her at work .. and made her get a new pair playing with her .. so now I have both gloves .. yayyyy me 😊

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Hey GoddessCherish,

I know this feeling all too well. I think I may be a little confused on your motives, however. You said "I like her and I want to steer her away from this chick.... and pay attention to me like she used to" but then you went on to say "I wanna dominate and control her...I just want her away...". Is it possible that in the latter portion you meant to say that you DON'T want to dominate and control her?

The reason I ask is because these would be two different types of workings. Domination and Control work is just that.. it is meant to take control of others' wills and if what you are looking for from her is the loving and flirtatious dynamic between the two of you to return to that state then domination is not the way you want to go.

If you to return things to their former state, think about how things were then...they were sweet and spicy. I would advise you to do a honey jar for the two of you. You will write out a small name paper that will include both your names and inside this name paper you will add a some dill seeds, a bit of damiana, and a few pieces of ginger. You will fold the packet, secure it tightly, even opting to tie it with a thread of an appropriate color, and then place it inside your jar.

As for the other lady, you could put her on ice...try writing her name on a separate piece of paper and the action you want her to stop performing. Soak it in alum water, wrap it in a container like a lemon - sometimes I use foil - and put it in your freezer.

This should slow down interactions between the two of them and give you guys a chance to rekindle that fire.

Bon chance!
Good luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu May 07, 2020 5:04 am

Dr. Darensbourg thanks for the fast reply .. what I’m trying to say is yes I want what we had again and after that I want her to stay focus on me .. should I cut a piece of the glove and put in the honey jar along with something personal of mine .. maybe a piece of my glove .. also I have pics of her .. I’m definitely going to put this other chick on ice .. any other suggestions I will gladly appreciate.. thanks again .. it feels good getting back into the roots of things 😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 07, 2020 6:13 am

Hello GoddessCherish,

I have moved your question to this topic on moving candle spells, as this seems most appropriate to your situation. You said you want to move your target away from this other woman and closer to you, so this is the approach I would take.

Read through the posts in this topic for information on how to construct that spell. Since you want to add an element of dominance and control, you can include I Dominate My Woman oil and coercive herbs like calamus to the spell - dress your candle and hers with both the oil and the calamus to take reins over her.
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-dominate-my-woman.html

HER-CAA-RTCH
Calamus Root Chips
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Yes, you can snip a piece of her glove and add it to your honey jar, along with a personal concern of yours.

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu May 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Yes it does thank you so much Miss Athena and Dr. Darensbourg .. love you guys .. will update you

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”