Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
DaniellaG

Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by DaniellaG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Thank you miss Athena..

It’s hard to find therapists who take my insurance in my area so I don’t seek therapy but I have suffered for 3 years since having our child and him leaving me as he was born for this woman who has no boundaries and was smug about breaking our home ever since and made my and my child’s life hell ever since. I feel hopeless to be honest, I’m not sure which spells to hit from at this point...some readers told me I need Santa Muerte, others told me it’s fated he marries her and has a family with her to teach him lessons, while another told me to work a break up jar for a straight year if I have to until I start seeing movement. The exhaustion of options and 3 years of no success has depleted my energy from confidence and commitment to get him back to loneliness, depression and isolation. My 3 year old is starting to notice too, I feel asking anyone for help at this point would be pointless and it would cost me thousands of dollars on diff spells consecutively until one works...either making him leave her or making him miss us. I honestly don’t know what to do so haven’t put much of my situation out there but if you think after 3 years I can still try or have hope of restoring our family or at the very least getting rid of that parasitic woman who hates me and my son who broke our home before he even got a day to live with mom and dad in one roof....please do suggest something....I feel like I need to do 100 diff break up spells at once to break this bond at this point as they are engaged now...I’m not gonna lie after 3 years I do feel I’m kinds at the end of my rope with life myself...this is the only thing I ever wanted to change or have....the love of my life back and father of my child who lives around the corner with her. She is standing between us from day 1... 😪

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:40 am

DaniellaG,

I'm sorry to hear your feeling this way. After 3 years, this is going to be very difficult work. If it was fresh and you have only been separated for a couple of months, the candle spell would have better odds. Have you had a reading asking if the two of you will get back together? There are AIRR readers that offer $10 readings and if you sign up for the radio show, it's free!

Spells come from being in a place of power. Power to call on Spirit, power to manifest your Will. With the pain and depression you are feeling, I think it is best to get help with that first. Your child needs you. They will remember that sadness in their mother. Please seek help for depression. There has to be a program that will allow you to see a therapist or doctor. Then, once you are yourself and in your place of power, find out if this man is all the trouble.
HRCC Graduate #2145

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

I’m not concerned with getting him back at this point or not right now, but mainly getting rid of her and making him wake up and realize she is evil and vile and will hurt our child. I’ve had readers tell me this is karmically fated and a lesson for him because if he stays with her his life will be full of misery, burdens, fear, and even death. I dint doubt this is fated...she came right when I was about to give birth and broke us up...things like that aren’t divinely protected but obviously hold some lessons or tests behind it for weak low self esteem men like him. But this “lesson” is also affecting my and our sons life and for as long as this betrayal persists, I can’t move on or subconsciously let it go and don’t feel I should, I mean this is a profound injustice done to us and it’s not like he left our son...he’s still in his life, but has to juggle him and her as he can’t have them together when he visits him. It’s also making us even hate each other and fight and he blocked me not to hear about it anymore, and I would’ve stopped if he rectified this situation years ago but now I reached my boiling point seeing how far he let this go despite betraying me and our son under our noses...no matter how much he was ready to leave, u don’t do it with an affair especially as we start a family and especially if you plan to be a father in your child’s life....
Even if this is fated....I also know there is something that can always spiritually be done , even if it means asking for certain spirits help...I just don’t know which at this point. Getting him back might not be possible...but breaking up that union or changing his mind def is. He’s easy manipulated and weak...still unsure if he even wants to marry her but proposed anyway because she’s pushed him for 3 years for it. Yet he still tells me “I can always sell the ring..or big deal...I always make new money...money’s not ginna keep me tied to anything”, so that tells me he knows just because he proposed he canstill change his mind and he told me the only way he’ll back out is if she shows him she still won’t be able to accept our son in his life, which she won’t....she’s made that clear since day 1 when she broke a newborns home and hoped he’d be over and done with and move on with her....since he still holds on to our son, it makes it difficult for her but she will hold it in and put on a smile until he signs those legal papers and she’s officially a Mrs. that’s why if I can’t go the break up route, I know I can go the attraction spell route bringing someone new to make him hypnotized by another enough to leave her, or change his own mind and push him towards leaving her since he’s still not 100% sure on marrying her right now. Just don’t know which way to go, what spirit will help and how many jobs this will take or how long consecutively it’ll take. That’s the problem.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

A couple of things have jumped out at me given what you've written about the readers you have gone to for help. First, you said someone advised you to work a break up jar for a year before looking for movement. Then you said it would likely cost you thousands of dollars to do a spell to break them up. These feel like two red flags for me.

I would like to know if you found these readers on the AIRR directory or elsewhere? If they are not members of AIRR (the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), then we cannot vouch for their ethics or expertise.

My best advice to you, beyond seeking help for your emotional state, is to contact a reader from AIRR, who can best understand what is happening in your situation and advise on a course of action to take. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You have so much going on, and your mental clarity is impaired by the stress of it all, so you should contact one of these reputable workers who can do work to help you move forward with strength and confidence.

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am

DaniellaG,

Are you working just a moving spell for them or are you moving him back toward you, too?

Either way, I'd incorporate psalms (there are ones to hot foot her and to return him to you) and music to set the mood. It really does help.

Oh and have you put her in the freezer yet or a vinegar jar? Don't just do one spell. Think about a reversal spell or mirror box for her too.

You can do a hot foot for her followed by a breakup spell for them as well.

Don't argue with him when you can use magic to get what you want. Instead, when you are around him, gather his personal concerns.

Have someone take your child and go into the hospital on a 72 hour hold if you need to.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Missworried
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by Missworried » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:30 am

How do you get your lovers lover to fall in love with someone else instead of your lover .

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Hello Missworried,

I have moved your post to the topic on moving candle spells, as this would be the best approach to help achieve your goal. Please read through the posts here for information on how to conduct this spell. If you still have questions on this topic after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:59 pm

So I started a figural candle spell to break my fiance away from the influence of his mom and ex. I read that you can do either 7 days or one marathon night-long burn, but is there a difference in strength between doing it for one night vs. 7?
Seeking to learn more.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:55 am

Fox,

Some spells are very specific in the number of days to burn the candle. If the spell you are following says you can do either, than neither would be more powerful than the other, it would just be a matter of personal choice.

Burning it all in one night: Be sure you will be able to dedicate the night to tending the work and will not be disturbed or side tracked. It would be awful to fall asleep and wake up to your alter on fire! You will need lots of focus to keep up the work but it's great if you work by the timing of the moon or days of the week. If you want to capture the power of a celestial event and use it in your work, this is the way to go!

Burning the candles in sections: I would do the work the same time every day for 7 days. I would set an alarm and stick to it. The hard part for me when working this way is to keep tapping into the same amount of focus every time. Also, if you have a bad day at work or school, you have to block that out as well and focus on your goal. I believe there is something to be said about putting in that amount of work over 7 days that keeps that energy working over that extended period of time.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you.

I was just wondering - if I have guests staying over during the night, would it be better to burn the candles earlier in the evening or afternoon that day if I cannot burn them at the same time even if the target is awake? I really can’t get around this.
Seeking to learn more.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Fox,

When I work on skull candles, I try to work when the target is sleeping because I am working on their minds. If it is a moving candle spell, I would say pick whichever time you will be able to stick to consistently throughout the spell.

I can see how in your situation you would want to work while he is sleeping. Perhaps in the evening would be best if you feel he will be relaxed and have his guard down.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:32 am

Good day, everyone!
I am planning to work with 2 Red nude Adam and Eve candles to make my 5-years-long-already man to commit to me and me alone. Needless to say I need details to set this right.

1. So, do I baptise the candles by carving our Names on each of the candles... Dates of birth... Sun Sign or Moon Sign?

2. I have oils of Come to Me, Love Me, Marry Me and Couple Union... Which ones should I use on My candle and which on his?

3. I have herbs like: Rosemary, Lavender, Coriander, Calamus, Catnip, Lovage, Love Mix (roses and stuff). Which one can I load into my candle and which his (along with personal concerns)?
The road between mine and his candle will be of Catnip, I suppose.

4. Today is Tuesday... should I start today and work the moving candle spell for 7 days until the Full Moon? Or wait until Friday and do 3 days until Full Moon? How is more auspicious? I don't think the Waning Moon would be good for the attracting moving candle spell...

Thank you and Blessed Be!
🌛🌕🌜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello Lyonese,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them...

1. Full names and birthdates are considered personal concerns, so that is what you should use.

2. You can dress both with Love Me and/or Marriage oil. Lucky Mojo does not sell oils named Marry Me or Couple Union, so I can't advise on their use.

3. You could powder a combination of those herbs and dress both candles with them. Be aware that calamus has coercive properties, so use this only if you know that he responds well to forceful energy.

4. Start your spell when you can. Friday is traditional for love. There is no rule that says you need to complete your spell by the full moon. If you wait to start on Friday, then you can still work it for the full seven days.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:08 am

Thank you so much for your answer, Miss Athena... it is great!!! 😍👍

I used calamus on 2 red skulls I worked for him and he comes to me, messages me and loves me more often since... guess it works well?!?

You think using it will work on this one... to load his candle (along with his personal concerns)???

Thank you... Blessed be! 🌛🌕🌜

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 am

Hello Lyonese,

If you've had good results from using calamus on him in the past, then you should be fine using it with this spell.

Good luck!

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am

Question

What happens if a person has a two people candle working on separation work for their target and for the other to find a new interest?

Is it a lot of work to find them a new love interest after the candle work?

What types do you recommend? I've already had a reading

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:01 am

Paradise,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you working two candles for a couple to separate and for one of them to find new love? If so, generally new love is easier to manifest than say bringing back an old lover. It also would depend on the person and if they get hung up on the current relationship. If you are working for this other person to find new love, it could be as easy as lighting a small white candle dressed and blessed for them to find someone. If they break up and get stuck circling each other, Road Opening work may be in order.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Sorry no I want to break them up but her to find someone else because she becomes disgusted with him. What do you recommend?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello Paradise,

You are in the right topic area for the kind of spell you need, using moving candles. Read from the first page onward and you will see how you can configure your candles and move hers towards a new person.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 am

Thank you so much, Miss Athena!!! *bows*
Now that the moon is waning, am I allowed to start the spell and make the male lose his blockages and fears about love and marriage while moving towards me?? ... I had a busy weekend, so I didn't start my spell on Friday nor on the Full Moon... *TiredWitch hides in shame*
Blessed be!! 🌛🌕🌜

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Lyonese,

In regard to working with the moon, some folks pay really close attention to that timing, and some folks don't. It's not a requirement, certainly :). If you miss the moon cycle, but want to keep going with your work, you can always go by days/hours as well (i.e. doing the spell on a Friday for love, or doing a spell as the hands on the clock are "rising," to draw something to you).

Secondly, it sounds like maybe you're trying to do a couple of things at once--both remove obstacles/blockages and draw this man toward you. I'd recommend doing one at a time, so you're not muddying your intentions, if that makes sense.

You can do a candle spell moving the other woman toward a new love while moving him toward you, and then afterword, if you still feel like you need to remove blockages/fears, you can always do a road opener spell for your relationship. You can read about that here:

spells-to-break-blockages-open-roads-mo ... 7-180.html

Good luck! :)
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:27 am

Thank you so much, FiachnaCybele.
I will keep in mind your advice about the moon cycle matter.
It's not about other women, it's more of him holding back emotions and feelings. He is blocking expressing himself in order to not be hurt. Putting on the mask of the unloving man, while his heart and eyes say otherwise.
Maybe some past women did some spells on him or cursed him for breaking their hearts... possibly... can't really tell... if I do a reading now, my own work might show up there 🤔
For 5 years now he comes to me no matter what... sometimes he says he doesn't love me and never return to me, and after that, he comes back and feels better than before...
Since I started my works, things are better, and I want commitment from him.
Blessed be!! 🌛🌕🌜

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:15 am

Hi Lyonese,

It's always a good idea to get a reading if you're not sure what's holding him back, or what the obstacles might be. You can find excellent, reputable readers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you really do think he just needs courage in order to open up, Lucky Mojo's Crucible of Courage supplies might be a great choice to help build him up: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruc ... urage.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”