Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 07, 2020 9:21 pm

GoddessCherish ==

Just one little additional note -- and it is not on the topic of Moving Candle Spells -- but you mentioned her glove. If you can cut the ring finger off the glove (left is best, as it leads to the heart, but the right will do almost as well), then either make a doll baby of it and stuff it with commanding and controlling herbs and roots, or use it to make a small mojo for domination and influence. That is real old-school work.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Sat May 09, 2020 5:03 am

Ms.Cat .. thank you so much .. I’m your biggest fan .. I have almost all your oils and herbs 😊..

how would I go about doing the mojo bag .. yesterday I received a safety vest I brought for her to work in .. I was think of pulling it out of the bag easily enough and dusting it with some powders but I was sure with ones to use .. let me know ..

Also, I’m wanna do the freezer spell on this other chick .. when I’m writing my command do I put the girl I like name on it .. for an example.. Nicole make no more advances at Rachel you’re not even interested in her .. will that do or I’m I not supposed to be the girl I like name in the petition command paper .. let me know .. thanks again

thanks again Ms.Cat .. I’m smiling ear to ear right now 😄

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat May 09, 2020 5:38 pm

GoddessCherish,

Your questions are off topic for this thread on moving candle spells.

If you use the search bar in the upper right hand corner and search for mojos or freezer spells, you will find the correct threads.

MOJO BAGS
mojo-bag-conjure-hand-toby-gree-gree-qu ... t9261.html

FREEZER SPELLS
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

If you have any questions after reading more about the spells, please feel free to ask on those particular threads. That way we can keep the topics organized and easily searchable for others.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:01 am

I have a female figural candle that I was going to use in a moving candle spell but I ended up blindfolding and baptizing it to use as a sort of doll baby instead. I would still like to go ahead with the moving candle spell at some point, but I want to keep her blindfolded to prevent her from seeing what’s going on. Should I get a second figural candle to burn for the moving candle spell instead? I’m not sure how else I could transfer the blindfold.
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:39 am

RisenRaven,

I would use the candle you have already worked on. Is the blindfold a fire concern? If so, melt some drops of wax and place them over the eyes. The fact that you worked with the candle like a dollbaby would add some additional strength to the spell.

I hope this helps a bit.
HRCC Graduate #2145

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Terra, thank you but how do I continue to keep her blindfolded once the candle burns down past her head?
Risen as in the phoenix.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:08 am

Hello RisenRaven,

Once the candle head burns, you wouldn't have to worry about her seeing anything because her eyes have burned away. I would go with Terra's advice.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Okay, thanks Miss Athena!
Risen as in the phoenix.

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 am

so i have been doing a moving candle and started on Tuesday night. however the black female candle is burning really quickly and is now at waist level whereas the red candles are just at the neck section and burning realllly slow. i also struggled to snuff the black candle out yesterday and had to use a metal pin to squash the wick into the wax to turn it off. it wouldn't go off by just snuffing out with my fingers. i am afraid of lighting the candle tonight because it was burning super bright and crazy last night.i covered it with breakup powder, breakup oil and did put some chilli flakes and black pepper. what do i do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Hello lyndie,

I would continue with the spell. A fast burn means the target is being affected quickly but the results may not last. Keep doing the work then read the signs in the remaining wax for more information.

As always, when dressing candles with powders, herbs and oils, it is best to use a light hand to avoid creating a fire hazard.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:02 am

Thank you Miss Athena. I ended up having to complete the spell in 5days instead of the 7. I hope it works but when i went to dispose off the black candle remains I did look back as a car drove past at the crossroads and wanted to make sure they had not seen me dispose the work. The candles burned strangely. mine burned nicely, his on the other hand burned weirdly with a lot of wax dripping at the back where i had put the break up stuff. not much wax burned forward i.e in front of him until last night. and his arms just fell off and didn't burn so not sure what that means. there was a lot of tears in front of her and her candle burned quick and only dripped wax in front of her. Not sure if I should do the spell again? The figurine candles are expensive so can i use normal red and black candles instead and can these be done over 7days?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Hello lyndie,

I would give your work time to work before repeating the spell. You could use regular candles in lieu of figural candles if you repeat your work. That would be fine.

Good luck.

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before but when you say give time for the spell to work before repeating, are you suggesting I count 3days ,3 weeks from yesterday to see any signs or movement before repeating? the people involved in my spell posted something cosy about their day out today on social media today and so I just assumed it has not worked and needs repeating. am i overthinking this?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:02 am

Hello lyndie,

I always tell my clients that if they have not had success from a spell within 30 days, then it's time to re-evaluate the work.

Don't obsess over social media posts, as it is the easiest way to instill doubt in your spells. Do the work and trust in a positive outcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I will wait till end of September to see if it has worked. Thank you. I am getting my supplies finally from Lucky mojo as I am in Europe and having them delivered tomorrow. So I will use normal candles if I need to do any more work. Thank you

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”