• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 am

Multiple Mojos: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Multiple Mojos: Questions and Answers

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 am

Hello LM Family,

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a quick question regarding travelling overseas with two mojo bags on me. I have a nation sack and the jack ball on me and I wanted to know if I travelled with them through cameras and security if that was ok. I know sometimes security body searches people if the walk through makes noises and I don't want them touching my mojos. I am Not sure if the metals or anything sets off any alarms. Also, I will be carrying the oils which I feed them with. I will be gone for two weeks and not sure if I should leave them behind or take them with me. I feel them once every week and was not keen on skipping them but wanted to know if I skipped two weeks is that bad for the mojos?

Any advise on this will be very helpful and appreciated.

Love
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 am

Information about air travel and carrying mojos:

tsa-body-scan-and-mojos-t24954.html-sid=accce26a18f0a04b62d3175b1498d247
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you Mama Micki for directing me to this page. I really appreciate it :)
sweetnshort767

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi LM Family,
One more quick question before my travels to SouthAsia. I feed my Nation Sack on Thursdays becuase that's when i started and since now I am travelling on Wednesday and I will be in transit throughout Thursday and will reach on Friday and will not be able to feed my sack because it will be tucked away in my luggage. What should I do since I am worried about skipping feeding it. Do I feed on Friday when I get there? Will this mess up the schedule? Do I continue to feed it on Fridays? Please share your knowledge.

Thanks,

Much Love,
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Unread postby aura » Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Sweetnshort,

I've gone a bit late on feedings for travel (or other) reasons before and my mojos have been just fine nonetheless: I do apologize and try and burn a candle or tea light over them in apology if I can.

If you're worried, explain to your toby that you'll be travelling and a bit late with feeding. You can use a pendulum to divine (or use the sac as a pendulum) if that's all right. If not, suggest an extra feeding prior to leaving (on the Tuesday or Wednesday) AND the Friday feeding and again check if it's ok (I doubt very much that it won't be). After the single irregularity, go back to your regular feeding schedule.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 am

Thank you so very much Aura. This helps me a great deal and now I can travel in peace of mind.
Love - Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Possible to add 2 kits to 1 mojo bag?

Unread postby Lovinsweet » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 pm

I've had AMAZING results with the Love Me kit!!! My completion will be up in a couple weeks!!! ;)))
My question is can I add the Stay With kit to my Love Me mojo bag? Or will I have to complete a whole new kit and keep two mojo bags? I've already purchased the Stay With Me kit. Is there ANY way to add to my one mojo bag I have now?
Lovinsweet

Re: Possible to add 2 kits to 1 mojo bag?

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Hm well im sure others will chime in here but if you did the kit you then realize the mojo was made with specific herbs and intentions to work this specific task, mixing it would change that task persay. Its not uncommon to have more then one, nor do you need to carry em at the same time. work the love me weekly work the stay with me weekly. sure they complement each other, but realistically they are different works. May want to add a nice honey jar with you both in it as well. you can also dress both mojos with a little of both love me and stay with me oils..best of luck!
j82

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby Starcaster » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:20 am

Hi:

This may be a dump question, but I am wondering if there is a limit to the number of mojo bags one should possess?

I have several types for various reasons. Is there a limit to the same type mojo bags for the same purpose? If I already have one for money luck and I want to do a triple strength mojo bag, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thank you

:D
Starcaster

Re: Limit to MoJo Bags

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Carry as many as like. What is the triple strength one for?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Colette » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 pm

I keep one mojo bag for one purpose. If your money mojo has been working fine and you just need more cash/sources of income, I'd step up on the money work - take some baths, change the herbs I use for the incense (depending on my specific requests/desires at that point), etc. I'd trust the mojo to be doing its job.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

I would think the limit would be how many you can wear or carry. For me at least, one mojo is enough, but it's power mojo that is about bringing me empowerment in multiple areas of my life. I see this as combining nicely with any other work I do (ie bathes, candles, powders oils etc...)

If you have a money drawing mojo that is working fine, and you are looking for another mojo then I'm guessing it's for a different purpose? I don't have a problem with that. If it's another one for money, that seems a bit redundant, and I would think indicates a need to do some other type of work (bath, candles, powders etc...) with money and uncrossing or road opening, followed with practical actions towards building increasing income, like applying for other jobs, promotions, and raises, or looking into interests and skills or crafts that you have that can help to bring in money.

As I said before though, I think the limit is how many you can wear or carry. If your undergarments are filled up with mojos, well it will look kinda funny, and not really be hidden from casual sight (if you are into keeping your mojo concealed)
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Starcaster » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:21 am

Mama Micki wrote:Carry as many as like. What is the triple strength one for?

Sorry i took so long to get back to you, triple strength Fast Luck!
Starcaster

how many Mojo hands can you have working at once?

Unread postby igrapple » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

How many Mojo Hands have you had working for you at one time? :geek:
igrapple

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 am

Hi igrapple,

You'll find the answer to your question as well as lots of useful information in this thread I've merged your post into. I think the response to the question is even on this last page :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

I haven't seen this question asked but I apologize if it was but I wanted to know if an uncrossing and lucky red clover mojo bag both triple strength would prevent each other purpose or would they work hand and hand?
Prosperity13

Unread postby Colette » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 am

No, they won't "interfere" with one another. One clears away the mess in your life/uncrosses and another brings you luck.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Thank you I appreciate it Colette you just my day it's the simple thing that matters.
Prosperity13

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm

who can help me,i hav already a triple strenght fierywall of protection mojo bag,i carry this bag in my wallet.Next week i gonna receive a new mojo bag,an attraction mojo bag,let me know or give me an idea for i carry the two mojo bag togheter please.
goldentouch97

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:28 am

hello goldentouch97,

You can always just carry one in a pocket and the other in your wallet. Some people also carry their mojo on a cord around their neck and keep it under their shirt. Hope these suggestions help.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Hello, Goledentouch,
Natstein is correct.
I keep my attraction mojo in my bra.
Sometimes, I pin them to my underpants.
Whatever feels comfortable to you.
I just personally don't like them side-by-side. But that's just me.
Take care. You will LOVE your attraction mojo hand!!!

goldentouch97 wrote:who can help me,i hav already a triple strenght fierywall of protection mojo bag,i carry this bag in my wallet.Next week i gonna receive a new mojo bag,an attraction mojo bag,let me know or give me an idea for i carry the two mojo bag togheter please.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SlcWitch » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi there all,
Right now I am staying with my mom helping her move her life along magically (I purchased a mojo bag, some baths, and bottles for her) and mundanely. This is also a time of learning and transition for me. but once that is over I will probably be traveling once again (which I have been doing for the last few months).
I want to order a Mojo for myself (because I've never had one and want to learn more about them this way, along with Cat's book). I was originally thinking of the Safe Travel, but since I'm not actually traveling right now it didn't seem right. Is there some sort of cross between the Safe travel, road opening & psychic. My traveling is a spiritual journey for me and I feel even though I'm not physically traveling right now this is part of the journey.

Sorry if this is rambely, or doesn't make sense. Help?
And thank you.
SlcWitch

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks a lots natstein and Miss Aida,i gonna try it soon,my mojo is in transit
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 am

SicWitch, It sounds like you really need to determine what energy you want to work with. One option would be a Lodestone mojo, this can be used for luck, love, or money, but it can also help you draw in your secret desire: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-lodestone.html. A Psychic Vision mojo could also benefit you in opening your abilities and helping you to find the direction that you are in search of: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-psychic-vision.html

You might also consider getting a reading or working with a rootworker. What might be best for you at this point is a custom made mojo that can incorporate all of the things that you are looking for. There are many skilled rootworkers on AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics.
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers
Hoodoo Psychics: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SlcWitch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:22 am

I was thinking about getting the reading to help me out. Thanks for letting me know I was on the right direction.
If I do end upwanting a custom Mojo Bag, would I just write that in the message area?
Have a nice day Miss Phoenix.
SlcWitch

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 am

SicWitch, a rootworker can help you with the specifics of what you would need to do with a custom mojo, many AIRR members also make and prepare custom mojos. I would highly recommend going to one of these workers!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 am

Greetings all
I plan to order triple strentgh LOVE ME, MONEY DRAWING and MONEY STAY WITH ME mojo bags. Can I wear these all at the same time ?
Thanks in advance for your responses
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Yes, you can.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:02 am

Greetings all

I am waiting for my love mojo bag to arrive. When I initially placed the order I had in mind my BF. Now that we are on a "hiatus", I want to use the love mojo bag to attract love to me generally....love from family, friends, co-workers etc. Later on when a love interest shows up in my life (I'm actually hoping that will be my BF) will it be ok to work two mojo bags for love, with one bag attracting general love and another for a particular person ?

Thanks for the advice
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Using both is just fine!
The general love one cracks me up. Every time I use one, it attracts almost every man on the planet! LOL !
You will love these mojo hands!
Let us know what happens as we love to hear about the people they attract!
Take care (and have fun!!)
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am

Thanks for your quick response Ms Aida

I look forward to getting it in my hands!! How exciting!!. How many mojos is too many? I have also ordered a "Money stay with Me" mojo and I think I should also have a mojo to attract money to me so I was thinking of making or ordering another money mojo. That will be a total of 4 mojos.
What do you think?
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
I think that 4 is fine!
Have fun with your mojos! I just LOVE them!!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MorticianX » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:51 am

Hello everyone.
I just made an order with LM; I'm fairly new to this and would love some advice and suggestions. I had a few questions concerning owning multiple mojos and what things would be acceptable or not.

From what I've gathered from browsing through the forum, it's a good idea to clear yourself and your home before starting rootwork. I ordered the Uncrossing spell kit to help clear away any negativity in the household. From what I can tell, you make a mojo hand as part of the kit. I also bought a FWoP mojo hand to protect my household from any evil intent. Most everything that I've read here says to carry the mojo on you for at least a week to form a bond, plus sleeping with it and talking with it to strengthen the bond.
Since I'm preparing these two mojos for my dad and I, should I include personal items from both of us and have each of us carry it for a week? Would there be backlash or consequences if we were to both handle the hand? I would like to keep them in the house, so where would you suggest placing them so that I can keep a good bond with them while keeping them out of public view?

I have also ordered a Money Drawing spell kit, which also looks as if it will make a hand, to help with our financial situation. I'm preparing this hand mainly for his business (he's a sole proprietor). It might be a silly question, but is it alright for both of us to touch it, since I'm preparing the hand for him? He's open minded, but I'm not sure how he would feel about talking with the hand like some of you have mentioned. After bonding with it, would it be alright to keep the hand hidden away somewhere in his office, or should I have him keep it somewhere in his room or on his person?

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and offering any knowledge that would help me out.
MorticianX

Unread postby StevieH » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am

Hello all,

I have a couple of questions I need answered concerning multiple Mojo Bags. My first questions is about the Jackie The Cat Mojo Bag. It is correct you can use them for dogs as well correct? Because I thought the site had said that, secondly I would like to know how to go about preparing the bad if my dog has short hair and cannot twist together her hairs with a red piece of thread? Third, can I use this for two dogs or one bag per dog?

My second question is about the Peaceful Home Mojo Bag. Is there any alternative other then to get a piece of someones hair and not have them partake in the ritual? Because if I would have known that in the first place I would not have purchased it...

And last but not least, my third question is about the Money Stay With Me Mojo Bag. Is there any other kind of oil I can use besides Money Stay With Me Oil? Ive seemed to misplaced it and would like to prepare and activate the bag.

Thank you for your time,

Stevie H.
StevieH

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:12 am

StevieH, I can answer your last question about the Money Stay With Me mojo bag.

Its purpose it not so much to bring more money in as to keep your money from slipping through your fingers.

You could smoke it in Money Stay With Me incense if you have any. You could also feed it with any prosperity oil followed with Protection Oil -- not Fiery Wall of Protection -- just plain Protection.

Or you could use any prosperity incense with Protection incense or a few flecks of the sweeter protection herbs, such as angelica or mint (which specifically protects money). A bit of Life Everlasting, if you have it, will help protect you from expensive health emergencies, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, MorticianX ,
You've got the right idea about the kits and the spells.
BUT both you and your father need individual mojo hands. They are personalized for one person. Your personal items in your and his personal items in his. You and he ought not see or touch each other's mojo hands.
So, my suggestion to you is to buy an extra mojo hand for uncrossing, Fiery Wall of protection, etc. One of each that so you both have your own.
The consequences if you share the mojo hands? They won't work. Your mojo hand is part of you and, more or less, acts congruently with your personality, your personal energy, your personal spirits, etc. Nobody else ought to touch or see your mojo hands.
You can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MorticianX » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:21 am

Thank you very much for the advice, Miss Aida.

I wasn't sure at first since I've heard before of parents pinning hands to their children's clothing.
While he's fairly open about this, I'm not entirely confident that my father would properly maintain a hand if I were to get him one for himself. I would worry a lot when I move away to finish my degree about whether or not he's properly taking care of it.
Would the petition I give the hand be able to influence both of us if I worded it in a certain manner? For example, if I were to petition the Fiery Wall mojo hand to protect my house and my family.
MorticianX

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, MorticianX,
Yes. That would work!
I would write: me, my home, and my family (still insuring the personalization with you).
Good thinking!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby raka » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

Hi LM team,
I am about to finalize my order on Crown of Success Mojo Hand, Steady Work Triple Strength Mojo Hand and Money Drawing Triple Strength Mojo Hand. My current situation is that I am studying for my CPA exam. There are 4 separate exams that I will be taking between May 2014 to February 2015. So I am getting the Crown of Success Mojo Hand for the purpose of helping me achieve success with my CPA exams and passing them all on first try. I am currently unemployed but will have to start working around July/August since I will need to have a stream of income coming in again. I am purchasing the Steady Work Triple Strength Mojo Hand to help me get a job and keeping it and the Money Drawing Triple Strength Mojo Hand in hope to draw money into my life from the job and other sources. Before finalizing the order, can someone please tell me if there are any additional items I need to purchase that will be needed to go into my Mojo Hand bags? The last time I ordered, it turns out I needed some coins with my birth year that I had to hunt on my own. I don't have the instructions on my hand for the bags I am interested in purchasing so I don't have know what additional items I need to add to the bag. If anyone can help so I can go ahead and order the additional items with my order for those 3 Mojo Hand bags (Crown of Success, Steady Work Triple Strength and Money Drawing Triple Strength) I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
raka

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi, raka ,
I don't think so. But, to make sure, call the shop at: (707) 887-1521
Or e-mail them order@luckmojo.com
Good luck with your CPA exam. I am very excited for you!!

raka wrote:Hi LM team,
I am about to finalize my order on Crown of Success Mojo Hand, Steady Work Triple Strength Mojo Hand and Money Drawing Triple Strength Mojo Hand. My current situation is that I am studying for my CPA exam. There are 4 separate exams that I will be taking between May 2014 to February 2015. So I am getting the Crown of Success Mojo Hand for the purpose of helping me achieve success with my CPA exams and passing them all on first try. I am currently unemployed but will have to start working around July/August since I will need to have a stream of income coming in again. I am purchasing the Steady Work Triple Strength Mojo Hand to help me get a job and keeping it and the Money Drawing Triple Strength Mojo Hand in hope to draw money into my life from the job and other sources. Before finalizing the order, can someone please tell me if there are any additional items I need to purchase that will be needed to go into my Mojo Hand bags? The last time I ordered, it turns out I needed some coins with my birth year that I had to hunt on my own. I don't have the instructions on my hand for the bags I am interested in purchasing so I don't have know what additional items I need to add to the bag. If anyone can help so I can go ahead and order the additional items with my order for those 3 Mojo Hand bags (Crown of Success, Steady Work Triple Strength and Money Drawing Triple Strength) I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kaboodle » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Just received the mojo hands I ordered from LM and have a few questions after reading the instructions

Attraction mojo:
Write a list of desires. Does this have to be connected desires, like all under money, or love and how much is too much desires/wishes

Wrap the item around some small item of your own body: I've decided to use my hair. Is one strand enough or will a few strands make it stronger? (LOL ok, feel dumb asking this)

Dress corners of bag with oil: is this outer or inner conner?

Pass it through smoke from a fire, incense or candle: What color and type of candle should I use? How many times should I pass it over the smoke? Till I finish reciting the Psalms or just once?

Also, which is the lodestone?

Ps, is the alligator foot from a real alligator? And am I the only one who feels squeamish to touch it. I have to anoint it with the attraction oil and I know it can't harm me but I have a terrible phobia of such animals doa

Love Me mojo:
Stick pins in candle at equal intervals, dividing into 9 sections, with last pin at bottom of candle: OK so call me a noob but how do I divide the pins equally? Do I measure length of candle and divide by 9? Is it around the candle or all on the same side?

Dress mojo bag with oil, stroking it 7 times: how do I dress the mojo bag? Is there a specific way to stroke it (upwards/towards you)

When the first pin falls, do I immediately place it in the mojo bag or wait till all pins fall? And if so where do I keep it in the meantime?

Gather pins and make "three double crosses" across photo: How does a three double cross look like, a pic would be nice

Take pinned paper and throw it into place with running water: So pinned paper as in the photo? And would a lake be ok? It does't specify but is there a special time to do this?

The instructions don't call for personal items of target to be put into mojo but was wondering if it'll be stronger if I add what I have or do I follow instructions? I just feel like a personal item in the mojo would strengthen the connection.

Ps, can I carry two mojos on my person at the same time? And

Sorry for the long post and unending questions, I just really want to ensure I do everything as instructed well the first time. Can't afford any mistakes.

Hope I get the answers I'm looking for

Thanks! :)
kaboodle

Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby furrora » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Thank you Sarafina and Miss Aida :)

I have a mojo hand. I'm thinking of getting a triple strength mojo hand. Can I carry a mojo hand, a triple strength mojo hand, and wisdom of solomon triple strength mojo hand all together? Also, can i feed the mojo bag more than once/weekly?
furrora

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Kaboodle, some of your questions are general questions about candles and mojos, so I will answer those. I have bought mojos from Lucky Mojo before, and made many of them myself, but I don't have personal appearance with the Attraction or Love Me bags. However:

kaboodle wrote:Attraction mojo:
Write a list of desires. Does this have to be connected desires, like all under money, or love and how much is too much desires/wishes

Unless you bought it with a certain project (or person) in mind, I shouldn't think so -- Attraction is pretty general-purpose. Don't write an encyclopedia; that petition paper needs to fit into the bag :)

Wrap the item around some small item of your own body: I've decided to use my hair. Is one strand enough or will a few strands make it stronger? (LOL ok, feel dumb asking this)

"A few strands" will make it easier to handle. One of the most surprising things I learned about hoodoo was how easy it is to lose a single hair!

Dress corners of bag with oil: is this outer or inner conner?

You dress the bag once it is filled, breathed into, and tied -- once it is a functioning spiritual entity.

Pass it through smoke from a fire, incense or candle: What color and type of candle should I use?

A white candle will work fine. You can use a red one for love or a green one for money, if you prefer.

How many times should I pass it over the smoke? Till I finish reciting the Psalms or just once?

That's up to you. Once probably won't feel like enough. I like to let it have a good time swinging and cavorting in the incense smoke or the warmth of the candle flame.

Also, which is the lodestone?

It's the little blackish pebble, which might have a little magnetic sand clinging to it like stubble. Compare this page:
http://herb-magic.com/lodestone-grit.html

Ps, is the alligator foot from a real alligator?

Yes. They come from alligator farms where the animals are slaughtered for their hides and meat.

And am I the only one who feels squeamish to touch it. I have to anoint it with the attraction oil and I know it can't harm me but I have a terrible phobia of such animals

Rather than "gut" the mojo by leaving out an essential part, you can hold the gator foot in a clean handkerchief and dress it with the Attraction Oil on a cotton ball. It gives you a little distance but it's also respectful.

Love Me mojo:
Stick pins in candle at equal intervals, dividing into 9 sections, with last pin at bottom of candle: OK so call me a noob but how do I divide the pins equally? Do I measure length of candle and divide by 9? Is it around the candle or all on the same side?

Pretty much, yeah. The candles all go on one side, just like the markings on a ruler.

can I carry two mojos on my person at the same time?

Yes; this is common practice.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kaboodle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks MissMichael!

I still don't get the three double crosses part. Is it a cross with an extra horizontal line?

And how many times do I breathe into the mojo?
kaboodle

Unread postby kaboodle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:32 am

And do I write my name over my petition 9 times or do I write it below the petition? Can I perform the spell now or do I have to wait till full moon/new moon (it doesn't specify for the attraction mojo)
kaboodle

Re: Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello, furrora ,
Yes, yes, and yes!! LOL
That is fine.
Many people have more than one mojo hand on them. And some people feed more often than once a week.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm replying to your last two posts:

kaboodle wrote:I still don't get the three double crosses part. Is it a cross with an extra horizontal line?

Yes! I couldn't think how to describe it, but that's it exactly!

And how many times do I breathe into the mojo?

I breathe into the mojo three times, but spirit may lead you to more than that. One or two doesn't feel like enough, in my experience.

And do I write my name over my petition 9 times or do I write it below the petition?

ON TOP! Because it is YOUR will that must prevail!

Can I perform the spell now or do I have to wait till full moon/new moon (it doesn't specify for the attraction mojo)

Moon phases aren't smack-dab in the center of hoodoo tradition. Working by days of the week or the sunrise/sunset is more common, or even by the hands of the clock (both hands rising - great time for attraction work).

Short answer: no, you only have a few hours or at most a few days to wait, depending on which timing system you prefer.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LIONESSC » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 am

I received some GREAT advice on the call yesterday and as Cat mentioned on the call, I can be "scattered" at times. Its funny that her words of advice that she intuitively knew to give me wrather than a reading were EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I lack confidence in myself at times and she helped me believe that I can be successful at many things. I am VERY motivated to get moving the right direction NOW and have little $ to get moving. I am currently working with St. Expedite to get some bills payed so that I can get going with my buisinesses. My question is, does it make sense to have 2 Mojo bags? I was thinking of ordering a money drawing Mojo Hand when I receive some $ this week so that I can get things moving. I was also given a spell by Elvyra on the call to boost the streams of income and draw $ to them but that will take 3 weeks to complete and then I am to make a mojo hand from the spell remnants. Is it ok to have 2 mojo bags at once? And is there info on here on the proper way to sew a MOJO because I will be making the 2nd myself, if not can I buy an empty one here? Thank you again Cat, I will keep you updated on my progress and I hope to come out to Cali and meet you guys one day!
Thank you also Elvyra and Conjureman Ali, your help is appreciated!!!!!
LIONESSC

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 pm.
Reason: I added this verbiage to her prior post above with this verbiage to save space

Rededicate Mojo Bag?

Unread postby elsie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello,
I recently received my amazing mojo bags from LM! I got the Kiss Me Now 3x, the Love Me 3x, and 2 others that don't apply to my question. They were fixed and sent without any personal concerns or petitions inside. However, I followed the instructions with a particular person in mind, but it has become clear (with the help of a wonderful reading) that the person I had in mind is not going to pan out. So time to get ready to move forward. I have not had the chance to use the mojo bags since I just completed the instructions, so would it be possible to feed it a little whiskey, maybe burn some white candles, pray over it and then start the spell over so that it will help bring a new, better, lover?
Thank you.
elsie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, elsie ,

I'm concerened that you dedicated this already to a specific person.

But, give it a try and see what happens. The worse possible thing that could happen in nothing. Then, you'll know if you need to buy another mojo hand.

Please keep us posted
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elsie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,
Yeah, I guess it never hurts to try :) Hopefully they will work for me.
I hope you have a wonderful evening!
elsie

Unread postby furrora » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi all,

I received my mojo hand today. I'm new hoodoo. I just wonder if I can activate 2 mojo hands at the same day? What would be a good time to activate it? Does it have to be under full moon or new moon? Or can I just activate it right away when I received it?
furrora

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 am

Hi furrora,

Your mojo bag should come with full instructions on how to set it working for you. Some of the hands come with specifics on when to go about the work, others let you choose the timing most appropriate. To better understand spell timing and how to choose it (because there are lots of different ways to go about it, and none of them are ''better'' or ''right'', they all have their place), you can read through the threads here:
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html
spell-timing-moon-phases-moon-signs-moon-void-of-course-t442.html
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock-time-t11842.html

When it comes to fixing more than one mojo in a day, it depends on how comfortable you are with the work, but there's no rule that prevents you from doing both (or three, or five) on the same day.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Basil » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi,
If someone made me a mojo bag does that mean they could never touch it again or is it ok.
Basil

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Basil,

It means nobody can touch it except you or the maker.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Basil » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello Susan,

Thank you so much.
Basil

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 pm

You are most welcome!

Basil is a great name btw!

Take Care!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrEnoche32 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Can someone help me ,on how to do a mojo for a happy gay marriage?

And a mojo for mastering and strengthening my personal power and "Work" skills?

Thank you for your Help! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
DrEnoche32

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, DrEnoche32,

Well, I can't tell you what's in the mojo hands but you might want to just look at these pages and get some ideas of what mojo hands you would like:

Here's the general page:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Here's what you would need for a relationship:
www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-lavender-love-drops.html

Here's what recommend for mastering things
www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-commanding.html

But, like I had said, the first page I gave you has many mojo hands that can help you with your quests.

Wishing you great success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo