• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 am

Multiple Mojos: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby Chris » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 am

HI,
One quick question..
If I were to get two of the same triple strength mojo bag will it effect eachother in a good or bad way. I ask this question becuz I had a king solomon bag and lucky hand bag and it seem like I was gettin bad luck instead of good. Thank u for ur advice and answers.
Chris

Re: Mojo bags

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

I carry about several mojo bags of varying strength on me and they do not conflict with each other. King Solomon mojo bags enhance clarity and decision making, so it is an excellent mojo to have. I have one! The only problem you get with mojo bags is if someone other than you touches them, which means they should be properly disposed of. Has anyone touched your mojo bags?

If no one has touched your mojo bags, it sounds like "crossed conditions" and you need a good cleansing. I love the 13 herb bath for this and an Uncrossing candle. You can find the 13 herb bath here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html and the fixed/dressed vigil candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Chris » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 am

Ok hi everyone,
I put my mojo bag under my pilow and had a dream I was pickin my sports wager..(Great dream).It felt like I was there and I won huge amount.. My question is it ok to have 3 bags under my pilow. King solomon, Three jacks&king and a money drawing bag. This the first time I put all 3 together like that. Should I go for it?
Chris

Re: 3 Mojos Under the Pillow?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 am

I would go for it!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: 3 Mojos Under the Pillow?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Agree, three hands are perfectly fine and I would say go for it as well!

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Carry no more then 3 Mojos at a time?

Unread postby Reynolds » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Do you guys think there is a limit to how many mojo bags or talismans a person can carry at one time, before the power of each one becomes diluted?

I ask because I have a number of mojo bags and also some astrological talismans, and one particular person told me that any more then three at one time will lessen the power of each.

I don't know what to think about this, so I thought it best to ask those of you with more expierience and knowledge.

I should add that obviously I'm wrting about carrying complimentary mojos/talismans, or at the very least ones that don't counteract each other... (for example, not carrying one to strengthen a bond with a wife while also carrying one to attract casual sex partners, and no I'm not married... ) .

I understand that oftentimes, such things might be 'personal' rules/guidlines... so I'm hoping to try and figure out if this is more of personal guideline than a rule...

Thanks everyone!
Reynolds

Re: Carry no more then 3 Mojos at a time?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi Reynolds,

I know of no hard and fast rule about how many mojos, talismans, magical charms, and the like a person wears on his or her body. As long as you feel like you are not diluting your petitions and your work by adding too much then I think you are fine. If you are worried you can do a divination on the matter.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reynolds » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks Bri,
so you are saying it's really a matter of individually determing if the number one carries is weakeing the individual works.
Reynolds

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Most folks carry one mojo, some carry two -- but i have never heard of an upper limit.

Seriously, what's gonna happen?

Are the hoodoo police are gonna lock you up if you have more than three conjure bags?

Will birds crash into your windows? Will all your yea cups break? Will your t-shirt shrink in the wash?

You say you think that there is an upper limit, after which "the power of each one becomes diluted."

I say that making up fake restrictive rules like that is childish.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 am

I alternate between the ones I carry, depending on the situation, but I carry about three. I have never heard of there being a limit though.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Reynolds » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am

Great, Thanks everyone :P
Reynolds

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 pm

1. How much exactly do you feed a Mojo Hand? Drench the bag or just dab a few drops on it?

2. Also, I am trying to make my own and I'm curious about how others assemble their bags - Do you just dump everything inside or are the different items divided into little sub-baggies?

3. With Adam/Eve roots, Are they mixed in with the herbs or are they tied together somehow?

4. Are charms and herbs and roots just all tossed in there together to roam the wild land of my baggie free-as-they-wanna-be?

5. What would be recommended to put in a "Master" Mojo Hand? I see many "Master" products but no spell kits or mojo hands exept the Jack Ball.

6. Finally, are there any detailed instructions online for making a Jack Ball?

7. I read on the Mojo page how to make a mojo for a peaceful home... It calls for a charm made from the family members hair. Would I just wad them together or could I put them in a sterling prayer box and put that in the bag?

8. Do matching lodestones in a Mojo need to be tied together or roam free? When you put magnetic sand on your lodestones, if you place them in the bag to mix in with the other stuff, then wouldn't the sand come off? Is that just expected?

Thanks for your help. I really want to get the details right. :?

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Re: 8+ Mojo Questions...

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 16, 2009 6:52 pm

jewelzdevone wrote:1. How much exactly do you feed a Mojo Hand? Drench the bag or just dab a few drops on it?

Just dab at it.

jewelzdevone wrote:2. Also, I am trying to make my own and I'm curious about how others assemble their bags - Do you just dump everything inside or are the different items divided into little sub-baggies?

I can't speak for everyone but I pray over everything before it goes in the bag, some or all of the items may get anointed with an oil/oils and or bodily fluids. As I put them into the bag I say what they are going to do for me.

jewelzdevone wrote:
3. With Adam/Eve roots, Are they mixed in with the herbs or are they tied together somehow?

Good luck finding real Adam and Eve roots, they are endangered and quite rare and so aren't on the market. Anyone selling you something that they say is Adam and Eve root is almost always, we're talking 99% of the time, selling a fake.. Now Hypothetically if you had two Adam and Eve roots you could tie them, if that's what you felt was right.

jewelzdevone wrote:4. Are charms and herbs and roots just all tossed in there together to roam the wild land of my baggie free-as-they-wanna-be?

Well yes in that they are all in the bag with nothing to separate them.

jewelzdevone wrote:5. What would be recommended to put in a "Master" Mojo Hand? I see many "Master" products but no spell kits or mojo hands exept the Jack Ball.

Master Root and High John both come to mind. Also master of the Woods herb.

jewelzdevone wrote:6. Finally, are there any detailed instructions online for making a Jack Ball?

Not that I know of.

jewelzdevone wrote:7. I read on the Mojo page how to make a mojo for a peaceful home... It calls for a charm made from the family members hair. Would I just wad them together or could I put them in a sterling prayer box and put that in the bag?

Um, you certainly could, no ones going to kick in your door if you do things differently but I would simply add them to the bag, I don't know the spell your referring to but perhaps braiding the hairs together?.

jewelzdevone wrote:8. Do matching lodestones in a Mojo need to be tied together or roam free? When you put magnetic sand on your lodestones, if you place them in the bag to mix in with the other stuff, then wouldn't the sand come off? Is that just expected?

No, they don't get tied together. When your going to use one or a set of lodestones in a mojo they do get fed with magnetic sand before being added to the hand, the usually after a year you remake the bag and wash the lodestones with whiskey, thank them for all the work they did for you last year, feed them with new magnetic sand and put them back in the bag. You don't need to bury them with magnetic sand, just a bit of a sprinkle will do. Because of that they will hold the majority of the sand with their magnetism, and what does fall off won't harm anything.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi everyone, share your wise thoughts about this with me:

I'm about to do a Crown of success spell. I have a new mojo, plus an old er one. My thoughts were originally to do a general success spell with a general success mojo ( love, work, magic, success in all I do etc..), but as I think about it , what if I were to take out the petition paper from the old one and either throw it in a river, burn it or bury it ( what I wanted it's help with has long passed), and then simply add a new petition paper and specifically ask for help from it with ONE thing in particular?

So, this way, I'd have a mojo specifically for success in ONE area, and another for general success. Thoughts?

Also, what is the proper protocall for re-doing a mojo? Can I keep everything in it. but simply re-do the petition paper, doing one specific to the new thing I seek success in?

As always, many thanks :)

- Reynolds
Reynolds

Re: re-doing a Mojo, and consecrating 2 similar Mojos at once

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 am

Take all the hard items out of the old mojo, such as roots, coins, lodestones, pyrite, animal parts, etc. and cleanse them with whiskey or an appropriate oil. Put all of the green herbs and the paper in your old bag and dispose of it properly in any of the ways you mentioned that feels best to you.

Either put the hard items in the new mojo, if they fit with its purpose, or make an additional bag to carry. There is nothing wrong with carrying more than one bag.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: re-doing a Mojo, and consecrating 2 similar Mojos at once

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 am

On second thought, I'd probably cleanse the hard items with whiskey, then anoint them with oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

How many mojo bags can i carry with me everyday?

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 am

I am happy and learning a lot from this forum.I have a lot in my mind that I wanted to do in the future,definitely most of the spell I plan to perform do have a mojo bag with it. Like Solomon wisdom spell kit,Uncrossing,Fastluck,Crown of success and Psychic spell.Is it Ok to carry all these mojo bags(at once) from all this spell or will there be harm or problem if I do so?
Thank s for those who'll reply :D .
jadediamond10

Re: How many mojo bags can i carry with me everyday?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am

Search the forum as this has come up before.
Turnsteel

Re: How many mojo bags can i carry with me everyday?

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

I will thanks.
jadediamond10

Unread postby C.A. » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Greetings,

I have a Triple-strength Lucky Clover mojo & a Triple-strength Money Drawing mojo. Both are inactive & a few years old. The money mojo may have been seen when I had it sitting on a nightstand & my sister went into my bedroom while I was in the shower. Weeks later, I opened my purse to find the rabbit foot sticking half way out of the money mojo. I have no idea how that happened. Anyway, I'm about to activate a new Fast Luck mojo & a new Triple-strength Crown of Success mojo. I'd like to dispose of the old mojos first. Can I use the dime & 2-dollar bill from the old mojo in the new mojo? If so, do they have to be cleansed first? I have a bottle of Van Van oil that I used on the Lucky Clover mojo. I also have cider vinegar & sea salt.

Thanx.
C.A.

Re: Re-using Items in a Mojo Question

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 pm

I would smoke the dollar in Van Van incense and wash the dime in whiskey.
Turnsteel

Re: Re-using Items in a Mojo Question

Unread postby C.A. » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I forgot to add that I have myrrh & lemon incense too.
C.A.

Unread postby blackforrest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 am

Hi

i bought 2 mojo, the nation sack and the follow me boy triple.

i got some questions.

in the page it says
"Most of the rootworkers who have told me about how to capture semen have noted that it is important that the woman not have an orgasm when capturing semen, because then she might get "mixed up in the spell," and fall victim to her own conjurations. "Hold yourself aloof," was how one woman put it to me. "Don't let yourself get mixed into it when you collect his stuff."

do they mean to not get my juice mixed in the string or what?
what if they was no sex at all. what if there was just masturbation for each other and both came but the liquids wont get mixed up.
is that still not recommended?

and regarding a certain recommendation by a lady, she said some methods was getting his come thru oral. but my saliver would be mixed in there.... does it matter??

as for the come, if i get the stained tissue and add it to a tiny bottle of water vial and soak the string in, and its kinda diluted, does it mean the spell is less strong?
regarding the knots. if i dont get a response from calling his name will his spirit not be captured and this mojo wont work???
can he not be concious?

now for the follow me boy mojo. they asked me to wear the leaf for 7 days. i am a working lady who wear heels and open toes shoes. the leaves will fall out and i change my shoes every now and then to match my clothes, can i put the leaf into a tiny plastic bag and wear it so i can transfer the leaf to another shoe if i change my shoe daily??
and if the leaf came flaky (not in whole but if its like crumbled) can i still use it?? as long its the particular leaf or does it have to be the full heart shaped to start off?
blackforrest

Re: Mojo bag

Unread postby blackforrest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:45 am

and also one more thing. the queen elizabeth root in both sack looked very very different. if i didnt make a mistake that is.

the follow me boy bag has a big piece of quuen root, but the nation sack has a very tiny smaller than a pea queen elizabeth root, i am not sure if that is one at all, its like a tiny baby tooth.

and also, regarding the dime from the birth years. its very difficult to find as i dont live in the states, i am from asia and if i can find a coin but both partners coins are of different nation and size coin is that ok??
blackforrest

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 am

Hi all :D

I was just wondering, if I had multiple mojos that I wanted to use everyday for different facets of my life, (say, one for love, one for work and one for health) where could I carry them?

They are said to work best against the skin, so where could I put 3?

Also, I know this has been asked before, but I'm not too clear on the answer:
Is it okay to carry a few mojos at a time?
Would doing so divert your energies like how working multiple spells at a time do, and so reduce their separate effectivenesses?

Thank you for your responses, and have a great day! :D
silver_disc

Re: Carrying multiple mojo hands at a time- where?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 am

Your bra. I have worn three mojos in my bra before, works like a charm.
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 am

Bri wrote:Your bra. I have worn three mojos in my bra before, works like a charm.
Bri

All three of them together!? :shock:

Unfortunately, being asian, I'm not exactly well-endowed if you know what I mean, so nestling 3 mojos in my bra might look quite strange.. :lol: :lol:

I posted this question in another thread, but I'll just ask again here since it's under the same topic.
This is a little embarrassing, but if I'm carrying my mojo in my bra, and my boyfriend just so happens to playfully squeeze that boob :oops:, will the mojo be affected?

Thanks, Bri! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 am

You can wear them pined to your underwear too, or carry them in your purse. As for your other question, unless he's sliding his hand in and touching the mojo directly your fine.
Turnsteel

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am

Thanks, HailDiscordia! :D

Hehe, I'm still chuckling a little wondering how I'd look with my bra stuffed full with mojos! :lol:
silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 pm

You could sew your mojos into those push up thingies? Physical AND spiritual 'oomph!' ^_~
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:You could sew your mojos into those push up thingies? Physical AND spiritual 'oomph!' ^_~

:lol: :lol: Hahah, I LOVE that idea! And I just remembered that my bra actually has a slot for removable push-up padding.. Hmmmm.. :twisted:

Sewing them in there might not be too good though- that would mean I would have to use the same bra everyday, as well as sleep with it under my pillow.. Erk..

Thank you, NotDorianGray for the fantastic tip! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Just make sure you've positioned them somewhat evenly, lol. Even when I'm only wearing one I check in the mirror for obvious lumps.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 pm

:lol: I'll definitely do that.. Thanks! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Morrigan_Aria » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 am

Greetings everyone,

I have not posted in awhile, but I have a nagging question and I cannot seem to locate the answer elsewhere either on here or in my various readings..

Let me preface my questions with a bit of background on myself; I am an herbalist and a pagan practitioner. I have had good experiences in doing works for multiple people in those realms. However, most works I have found in Hoodoo for couples are love or break-up type spells. This is not a love spell (or a break-up spell!)..

My mate is very musically gifted but his Muse is cruel and does not reward his efforts. I am musically inclined but untrained at this time. Delta Blues has a very special calling to both of us. I have a Blues Boy Triple Strength Mojo Hand, but have not used it yet. Is it possible to further empower this mojo hand for the both of us? We are strongly bound to one another and this musical endeavor is a common goal. He is untrained in this realm, but has natural talent for it and is aware of my activities.

I understand that typically it ruins a mojo for someone else to touch it. If the hand is empowered knowlingly by both of us, for us, is there any conflict with either of us carrying it?

What would I need to do in order to make this hand for both of us, other than adding in join personal effects? Is this a poor idea? I feel in my heart of hearts that this would be beneficial to us, but that perspective is coming from my previous knowledge.

Thank you all in advance for your input on this matter.
Morrigan_Aria

Re: Mojo Hand for couple?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:27 am

I would just do two mojos - one for each of you, that way each of you can always carry that energy on your person. 1 mojo for 2 people just doesn't really make energetic sense. You could certainly empower both mojos at the same time, using identical personal concerns in each, but you both want to be able to carry it with you.

You could work a spell to work on both of you jointly and the success of your joint venture - like a Crown of Success kit, or a bottle spell that you keep in your rehearsal space. You can do one working for the two of you together in that context.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Mojo Hand for couple?

Unread postby Morrigan_Aria » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am

Ah...very good points. Since we don't play music professionally together (he plays professionally, I do not), I hadn't thought in that vein.

If we empower them knowlingly together, is it an issue if we touch each others mojo hand afterwards? I'm thinking that since both would have mutual personal effects and energy, that both would obviously be a part of us, individually and collectively. I would ascertain that mutual contact after the intial empowerment would be fine, if not beneficial.

Thoughts?
Morrigan_Aria

Two mojo bags for same purpose...

Unread postby Dark_Damicelle » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am

Greetings,

I have a bit of an issue. I started a mojo bag almost two weeks ago but I didn't pay attention to it (I felt I didn't do some things right), and my pets somehow got a hold of it, and the played with it and it has a few bite marks. I thought this was an opportunity to start a new one and do it right this time. However, I forgot I didn't dispose of the "inactive" one beforehand, so I'm now stuck with two mojo bags. Since it's started working I'm not sure what to do.

I only carry on me the new one and I feed it too. The old one is sitting around the place it was "killed."

Should I dispose of the old one? But, how would it affect my work? Any input greatly appreciated! Thank you

DD
Dark_Damicelle

Re: Two mojo bags for same purpose...

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 pm

[Edited for clairity]

The first one is dead. So it's out of the equation. Just bury it in your yard if it was a positive mojo - if it was more protective or for reversal or uncrossing, then bury it away from your home in a graveyard or crossroads or in a park.

My husband accidentally killed my mojo yesterday - so I have one to bury too. LOL.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dawn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

Hello!

Well I figured I should do some talking about what to buy before I actually do buy...

So I would like to get a mojo hand for myself. Im currently in therapy to help unravel the knot of general un happiness. I dont really want to go into details but suffice it to say that its nothing overly traumatic. Its going well and I have certainly made loads of progress.
But I would like some extra help. I need motovational help the most, I get myself 'stuck' and it becomes difficult to get unstuck.
In reading through all the mojo hand options, the Van Van hand seemed the best, but I am unsure.

This will also be my first experience with a Mojo hand. So I am also looking for some good hands on experience. I figured I should start out with one made well and right.

Suggestions?

Thanks ahead of time!
Dawn
Dawn

Re: Advice on which mojo hand to purchase

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 am

A Van Van hand is a good choice for all around good luck and an easier way in things. For depression or unhappiness the 7-11 Holy hand is nice, as is the Blessing one. I've had the Van Van one given to me as a gift and I loved it. And all LuckyMojo mojo hands come with complete and clear instructions, and you can always ask for advise here on the boards :)
Turnsteel

Re: Advice on which mojo hand to purchase

Unread postby Dawn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 am

Well I made my purchase. Husband will have a heart attack Im sure :D
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

I got cat's herbal book as well as some various oils and such. Can't wait to get it!

:)
Dawn
Dawn

Unread postby zee » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 am

I have a question on using mojo hands: how many can we use at a time ? Can we get a few of them and use them as needed or are we expected to bond with just the one?
I have one but because of things and situation at home and at work feel i need to get another one for a different purpose
if we can get more than one and its a problme to keep them on our person always, is it ok to feed them regularly and use them /carry them as and when the need arises?

i anticipate needing one for court case, for crown of success and so forth..
would appreicate the guidance, as i could not find a clear thread on this topic
Zee
zee

Re: Using several different mojos

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:55 am

No more than 3 working mojos is one rule of thumb I've encountered. Makes sense to me - there's only so many places you can carry a mojo on ya!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 421718 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 pm

You can use as many mojos as you want, as long as the mojos don't have conflicting purposes.

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 pm

I agree to a point with Devi, but maybe its my definition of a working mojo thats different. I have a general power hand I carry all the time, a Court Case hand, a Safe Travel hand, a King Solomon Wisdom hand for tests and exams, and a Fast Luck hand when I go clubbing.

Now thats five, but I only carry the power hand all the time, the others sit in a secret place till I need them and when they are not on "active duty" they only get fed once a month, when I need them I wake them up with candle work, incense and a splash of whiskey. But thats just me and how I was taught, there are relatively few hard and fast rules.
Turnsteel

Unread postby acb » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

Hello All

I have a quick question about the Attraction mojo hand and Three John Root jack Ball. I have ordered each of these Mojo hands in the triple strength version and I should be receiving them soon and I really wanted to know how can I use these two Mojo hands to the best of my advantage.

What i mean is that I know the Attraction Mojo hand will attract things that i desire to me but what does the Three John Root Jack Ball do?

I am unclear and i really need help understanding the purpose for each of these items.

thx to anyone who can give me a little insight.
acb

Re: Attraction Mojo & Three John Roots Jack Ball

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 am

The Attraction mojo you already understand -- it is used to attract what you want. You may put name-papers, pictures of desired items, or whatever into the bag and re-tie it, then pray over it for those things or people to come into your life as you desire. The Attraction Mojo Hand comes with an explanation and instruction sheet that will tell you more about it and will help you learn to work with it.

The Three Johns Jack Ball is a traditional hand designed to enhance your personal power. It can also be used as a pendulum, to determine the answers to yes-or-no questions concerning yourself and your own decisions. When used as a pendulum, a jack is not employed to find out what others are thinking, unless it was made with THEIR personal concerns at the center. If it was made with YOUR personal concerns at the center, it will guide and direct your steps, if you ask questions. It can also be worked to draw people or things to you or send them away. Finally, it strengthens you, through the inclusion of the three John roots, each of which has its own symbolical and magical powers. The Jack Ball comes with an explanation and instruction sheet that will help you get into this more deeply.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby acb » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you so much for answering.
acb

Unread postby eatmoregreens » Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

On the LM catalogue, the Three Johns Root Master Hand Jack Ball is described as an item "for serious practitioners." Does this mean that those of us new to hoodoo should hold off on working with something like this?
eatmoregreens

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 am

So, I see the term "Triple Strength" as an available option at Lucky Mojo. Is there a particular protocol before "Triple Strength" becomes an active option, or is it just a deluxe version of a preexisting artifact? Should I try the "Triple Strength" after the "regular" option has failed or can I jump to the head of the class for added results?

What makes something "Triple Strength"?
cognitivedissonance

Re: Triple Strength?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 am

Any COMBINATION HAND or CUSTOM MOJO can be made triple-strength, with many additional curios and a great deal more power. In addition to the usual roots, herbs, and minerals, my triple-strength Lucky Mojo Bags contain many rare and unusual zoological items, including teeth, feet, and bones. They come complete with a 1 dram vial of Hoodoo Ritual dressing oil and full instructions for fixing and dressing the mojo to get it working for you.

Includes additional curios and a great deal more power. It is up to you to choose, but the triple strength do have a bit more "zing" (and mystique) to them...and whole lot more "wham-bam" power...

Gooooood luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 6:39 am

Also see this pre-existing thread:

'regular' vs 'triple strength' mojo hands
%CA%B9regular%CA%B9-vs-%CA%B9triple-strength%CA%B9-mojo-hands-t5534.html#p31747
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 am

Sounds like something I would like to try. Now another question- can you have two of them for different purposes? And carry them both? I need one for a very big lawsuit that is coming to trial very soon. I also would like one for love. I believe it is ok to use both, but want to ask since its the topic. I will just go for the triple strength myself. ;-)
MysticRootworker

Unread postby gbenson » Thu May 06, 2010 6:44 am

Actually I was thinking the same, I was hoping to purchase 2 of the Mojos.

I did read about carrying the mojo on person, but I work in security and most of my day is spent tussling with people and I'd not want to damage the mojo in anyway. Would it have the same effect if its hung up in the home but hidden from view?
gbenson

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 am

I always got triple strength mojos.

I *think* when you get a mojo it's best to wear it on your person for at least a week all the time before you put it in your bag or a safe place at home. Can you devise a way to wear it underneath your clothes for a week?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 7:43 am

Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 am

You can have different mojo bags for different problems/works, but more than one for the same intent is not necessary.

I know a few people who have two bags, one personal and one for spiritual work, and they are happy as clams.

Please go back and read this page slowly and carefully for more info than I could ever give:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gbenson » Thu May 06, 2010 10:35 am

Not while I'm at work, I could wear it for 4 - 5 hours per day on me but when I'm at work its quite rough and didn't want it to get damaged.
gbenson

Multiple Mojo-Bags Questions

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu May 06, 2010 11:40 pm

OK...

So, I'm in the last details of figuring out my first order, and I've got a list of three things I'd like to address before I move outward.

1) Career success, particularly creative. I've decided to go with Crown of Success on this one, and this is my primary concern, so I'm going to get the Crown of Success mojo bag as my primary touchstone.

2) I have a latent psychic ability, that I'd like to improve upon and open up so I can know when to strike while the iron is hottest. I am a Cancer, so I have that going for me. I am pretty good with intuition and I have occasional precognitions, nothing formalized or practiced. What should I get to focus this?

3) I have some evil eye issues. I have some truly nasty people that I have cut out of my life who deeply resent me, and I want to surgically remove their remaining influence. I highly SUSPECT at least one of them is a sorceror, knowing their lives and interests (likely Laveyan Satanist but could be similar). Ever since these people entered my sphere it has been nothing but negativity and a cloud around my chances for success. What can help me with this one?

Also, if I go with just the one mojo bag, and buy multiple oils, is it safe to anoint it multiple times to match those desired effects? I live like the proverbial rolling stone, so I don't have much space to work with for ritualism or altars, and so flexibility and portability is a pretty big necessity. I'm willing to give anything a shot, honestly, and I'm optimistic, so help me out and I'll give you a karmic hug!
cognitivedissonance

Re: Alrighty... career success, psychic boost and cloud breaking

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 07, 2010 7:21 am

cognitivedissonance wrote:1) Career success, particularly creative. I've decided to go with Crown of Success on this one, and this is my primary concern, so I'm going to get the Crown of Success mojo bag as my primary touchstone.

Very good :)

cognitivedissonance wrote:2) I have a latent psychic ability, that I'd like to improve upon and open up so I can know when to strike while the iron is hottest. I am a Cancer, so I have that going for me. I am pretty good with intuition and I have occasional precognitions, nothing formalized or practiced. What should I get to focus this?

I suggest you look into Psychic Vision products.http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
LuckyMojo makes a lovely spell kit for it that could really help you out.

cognitivedissonance wrote:3) I have some evil eye issues. I have some truly nasty people that I have cut out of my life who deeply resent me, and I want to surgically remove their remaining influence. I highly SUSPECT at least one of them is a sorceror, knowing their lives and interests (likely Laveyan Satanist but could be similar). Ever since these people entered my sphere it has been nothing but negativity and a cloud around my chances for success. What can help me with this one?

First cleans yourself, I like the Thirteen Herb bath, the Uncrossing bath crystals are very good as well. Then you need to protect yourself from future harm. I like Fiery Wall of Protection and if you think one or more of them has the eye, get an evil eye charm and wear it.

LuckyMojo has a large collection of anti evil eye charms that you can brows here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

And this is the page o Fiery Wall of Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

cognitivedissonance wrote:Also, if I go with just the one mojo bag, and buy multiple oils, is it safe to anoint it multiple times to match those desired effects? I live like the proverbial rolling stone, so I don't have much space to work with for ritualism or altars, and so flexibility and portability is a pretty big necessity. I'm willing to give anything a shot, honestly, and I'm optimistic, so help me out and I'll give you a karmic hug!

Well yes and no. TO a degree you an fine tune a mojo bag to you needs with the right oils, but a Crown of Succses mojo bag is never going to be a powerfully protective mojo, its just not what its for.
Turnsteel

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo