Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Must We (and How Can We) Keep Rootwork Secret or Invisible?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Must We (and How Can We) Keep Rootwork Secret or Invisible?

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Do you have Florida Water that you can cleanse your magical tools, etc. with?
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Amen Mama Micki.

Tbanks, spend a portion of your attention on moving out so you have your own place and can work without interruption.

If your honey jar and such were tossed in the trash I personally would perform a divination to see if they are alright. When someone tosses things or gets all up in your it constitutes a severe interruption to your work and its usually the universe and spirits telling you something.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Yes, the universe is saying "Grow up and move out" lol
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Yes, the universe is saying "Grow up and move out" lol
@ Mama Micki-- lol! That's ah good one lol. You got jokes, but no seriously, I'm so focused on my target that I haven't been thinking about what the hell she thinks of me.

@ ConjuremanAli-- I remember we spoke upon that on a post weeks ago, I definately need an apartment ASAP! I have a job. I currently work at a gym I'll work on Steady Work supplies (since I faked the garbage day and packed it in my trunk), & I go to school fulltime which helps as well because I get $700/ mth from the Military.

@Cabriellenil-- I don't :( so i'll look into all of that. I am in $7,864 in debt. And my target is homeless and i'm doing the best I can to respect my moms home, save money, focus on my love part && school. So i'm busy. But i'll cleanse my work before I use it. Since I recovered it from the trash, its in my trunk. I can't drink (since i'm under 21 & she poured my vodka in the toilet) I heard Rum or Whiskey for cleansing, urine, olive oil or amonia works. Any more suggestions?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Ammonia is a very powerful cleanser but be careful using it with love work. I would keep a bottle of Florida Water for cleansing with love work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Ammonia is a very powerful cleanser but be careful using it with love work. I would keep a bottle of Florida Water for cleansing with love work.
Thaaanks Jwmcclin, I heard about the Florida Water, but i'll order some forsure. Thanks guys. I'll try to "respect" my mother. Uuugghhh lol.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey everyone. I'm totally addcted to precise timing as far as drawing influences as well as removing negativity vice versa early mornings and late nights. If work needs to be done REGUARDLESS of timing, may I do so? I am a rule follower. But because of my "mother" issue, I dont want her home in the mornings to see while I am doing my work. It does not matter the time right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 pm

some workers use planetary hours and corespond to the days of the week, others do the work when needed and able. http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:05 pm

the way i've been taught, i don't use ammonia to cleanse anything that might be related to positive workings.
HRCC Graduate #1610

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Until you can actually get your own place, I would:
  • Keep your honey jar in your trunk, and if you cannot burn a candle on it, hold it and pray over it each night.
  • Consult with a trustworthy rootworker to reinforce your work with candles and other work on his or her altar.
  • Get some Law Keep Away, which is good for keeping any kind of business private -- not just shady doings. Dress your doorway with it, as well as anything you don't want her to look at, let alone touch.
Speaking of trustworthy rootworkers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:07 am

MissMichaele wrote:Until you can actually get your own place, I would:
  • Keep your honey jar in your trunk, and if you cannot burn a candle on it, hold it and pray over it each night.
  • Consult with a trustworthy rootworker to reinforce your work with candles and other work on his or her altar.
  • Get some Law Keep Away, which is good for keeping any kind of business private -- not just shady doings. Dress your doorway with it, as well as anything you don't want her to look at, let alone touch.
Speaking of trustworthy rootworkers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Thank You so much Ms. Michaele.....this is the UPMOST help I ever recieved. I have to contact one anyways for work I have to do.

Thanks aqain. & Many Blessinqs,
Tbanks91

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Privacy to concentrate on your work is more important than time of day. I do most of my work during the day when everyone is out of the house.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Privacy to concentrate on your work is more important than time of day. I do most of my work during the day when everyone is out of the house.
@ Mama Micki-- So it really doesnt matter reguarding when people are around or the times of day? I'm very happy you mentioned that. Only because my mother works from afternoons to nights. So I would work in the morning anyway because I wanted to Draw my influences and make my work stronger. Thank you. That really helps.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 pm

cabriellenil wrote:the way i've been taught, i don't use ammonia to cleanse anything that might be related to positive workings.
what about cleansing the candle before using it for love work, as in before charging/adding oil and herbs?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

You are able to use Florida Water for cleansing. Rose Water for love work as well. Amonia can get strong. It is used as a household disinfectant. But to be honest, LESS is MORE now. All you have to do is polish it and anywhere else that haa negative energy. Or clean anything before you start your work.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Sorry...to clarify...the way I've been taught, ammonia clears away everything. So I wouldn't use it to mop the floor in my flat or cleanse any of my ongoing work like money lamp, honey jar or altar space.

But for things that aren't used yet, like candles, yes I cleanse it with ammonia at times though I prefer florida water or urine (for controlling work). And I'd cleanse certain tools like a plate, or a glass...etc. that I want to reuse for a different kind of working. Like if I've used it for dark work and now I want to use it for something else.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 am

I like to add that although cabriellenil has been taught this I have not.
Here is a link to the page about Buffalo Ammonia, were you can read about making a scrub water with ammonia to Draw customers. As well as a scrub water for protection. Neither is removing work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

Many rootworkers use it for cleaning the floors in their house and for bathing. Although you would off course dilute it.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 am

svarthyndan wrote:I like to add that although cabriellenil has been taught this I have not.
Here is a link to the page about Buffalo Ammonia, were you can read about making a scrub water with ammonia to Draw customers. As well as a scrub water for protection. Neither is removing work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

Many rootworkers use it for cleaning the floors in their house and for bathing. Although you would off course dilute it.
I agree, Ammonia is strong stuff, but it won't undo every good work you've done in the area you use it.
HRCC Student #1559

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 am

Well I get paid on the first. So i'm just gonna order some florida water only because i'm no fan of strong smells and obviously my mom will be snooping as well lol. So i'll use it to clease everthing. And i'll do some protection work away from my mom so she can leave my space alone. Everyrhing is in my trunk so i'll do my work when she is not home. And i'll have to order a MONEY DRAWING KIT FAST. Thank you guys SO much. This thread has helped me and all your wisdom as well.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Florida Water has a fresh, citrus fragrance, so I am sure there will be no objections if you use it in your room. Get a spray bottle and spray it throughout the house if you can to clear away any negativity.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Florida Water has a fresh, citrus fragrance, so I am sure there will be no objections if you use it in your room. Get a spray bottle and spray it throughout the house if you can to clear away any negativity.

That's the thing Mama, I won't be able to use my room as much. But of course, i'll spray my supplies, my car and around my room to cleanse the atmosphere. I'll do a petition on my car so my mom doesn't become suspicious and look through my stuff.

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 pm

I'd just like to put it out there, that I got a big psychic ping when I read your target is homeless, tying yourself psychically or magically and certainly romantically to someone in said situation can seriously funk up your mojo. It's one thing if the person is just a wandering minstrel who does the who live off the grid I ain't got no troubles thing but realize you will likely pulled into that world or will spend all the energy you should be using to move out on said person. Seriously, I'm in the same boat as you with regards to being stuck living under your parents roof, especially ones that don't respect your choices, but I can tell you now that if I was getting $700 a month I could live off just that, especially if I could work on top of that. I mean I've lived on my own in the past and when push comes to shove I do know how to live on a razors edge, I just avoid doing so at all costs. My point being, mixing your energies with someone magickally or romantically changes you and you take on a part of that person, often times not only their good traits. Especially if this person is homeless because they are a sucking void of negative energy and they need to learn to pull their own head out of their ass, until they do so they will suck all the energy out of you, its like having the air drained from the room and the blood sucked from your body. AVOID!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:02 am

Ooooooh :( didn't realize that........sometimes I have a habit of using my mouth and not my brain sometimes. Well I mean thats why my plan is to use some Money Drawing supplies and Steady Work supplies. Believe me, he is safe right now living with someone I know. It may seem as if he is my responsibility. But i'm his best friend, (trying to turn lover) and I just want to help. I'm a model and an actor. So where we live, yeah jobs ARE definately required. I do have a lot on my plate. But one spell casting at a time ;) I do like how you broke it down though Luckyboi317. By fall I plan on moving out so we can have 6 months worth of employment and advanced rent. Any suhgestions just in case I don't get approved for a lease?

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Hun that Nothing compared to me I came Home to see my Mum and Dad In my Closet and they BURNT all my ritual items in the garden galvinzed metal bin burnt everything I owned books everything when I was living with one of my parents. This happened around 3 years ago but its still fresh in my mind and I no how you feel.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

@Artaynia---Thats freaking rediculous! I'm going to do a petition for my car and my bedroom and use protection from my mom. I'm so sorry about your story though, thank you for sharing. I keep all my supplies out my car. Its risky because its a trunk. But nothing has broken.

MY UPDATE: So everyone, i'm going to do a petition for my car. But now my sister and her newborn are coming in to town :( So she now may be driving in my car. I would still do the samething for my closet as I would my car correct? LAW KEEP AWAY + PROTECTION?

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am

I don't know all the details, so feel free to disregard this advice if it doesn't apply.
It seems to me that if you can't have a stable and set spiritual working area, then what you may need to do is follow the example of the Native Americans and think of ways to use less supplies and keep them portable. I have a back-pack I lug around for college, and keep a small medicine bundle with magic supplies in one of the pockets (oils, amulets, little vials of powder, etc). I essentially carry my altar around with me, and no one knows. Are there ways to do the same workings you are already doing, but with less "stuff" and in a way that's more easily portable? I don't know all that you're doing, so the answer may be "no", but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Jibrael wrote:I don't know all the details, so feel free to disregard this advice if it doesn't apply.
It seems to me that if you can't have a stable and set spiritual working area, then what you may need to do is follow the example of the Native Americans and think of ways to use less supplies and keep them portable. I have a back-pack I lug around for college, and keep a small medicine bundle with magic supplies in one of the pockets (oils, amulets, little vials of powder, etc). I essentially carry my altar around with me, and no one knows. Are there ways to do the same workings you are already doing, but with less "stuff" and in a way that's more easily portable? I don't know all that you're doing, so the answer may be "no", but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Jibrael---I am interested in seeing what you mean by a portable altar? I've heard of it but never knew information on it. Please explain or PM me on here about it. Thank you! And once again, this is only temporary as for the altar situation. I'm working on finances and Money Drawing to get my own place. So I am very excited.

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 pm

You might want to consider having candles burnt at Lucky Mojo or with a rootworker and just carry mojos rather than buying spell kits until you have some privacy from mom, sister, etc. If money is tight why spend a ton of money on spell kits that will get found or rattle around your trunk when you can just arrange to have candles burned in a safe place and keep mojos on your body.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:01 pm

snake wrote:You might want to consider having candles burnt at Lucky Mojo or with a rootworker and just carry mojos rather than buying spell kits until you have some privacy from mom, sister, etc. If money is tight why spend a ton of money on spell kits that will get found or rattle around your trunk when you can just arrange to have candles burned in a safe place and keep mojos on your body.
Ahhhh.....good point Snake :). That do sound like a good idea. Because Bath Rituals and burning candles in secret is a little difficult with people around. I most certainly will look into that.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

@ all people over the age of 18 and under 22. A share, and going back to some of the original posts. Move out and move on! It will make you strong and independent. Oh you will have to work spiritually, in the mundane world, in school, a job ( I waited tables and bartended in the places, high end restaurants, I could make the most money to pay my bills at the time) It helped me,because there is a give and take. I had to develope a very strong work ethic at the age of 19. I grew up very fast and the independence has helped me throughout the years. I worked two jobs and went to school. So look into Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, Steady Work, Money Drawing, and all products recommended above and also Crucible of Courage.
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Great words for advice Triplethreat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: "portable altars"
I was referring to my medicine bag; a small bag with a couple pouches that I keep in my backpack. It has a rosary, several totems, and usually a vial of oil and sometimes a small vial of powder. In other words, whatever I am working on magically, I keep some representation of it with me. It is in function a "portable altar", because I can open it in the car, or whenever I'm alone, to do my workings. I didn't mean I had a small table or anything like that. Its in an "altar" in the symbolic sense.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Jibrael wrote:Re: "portable altars"
I was referring to my medicine bag; a small bag with a couple pouches that I keep in my backpack. It has a rosary, several totems, and usually a vial of oil and sometimes a small vial of powder. In other words, whatever I am working on magically, I keep some representation of it with me. It is in function a "portable altar", because I can open it in the car, or whenever I'm alone, to do my workings.
I use little metal boxes, like they put Altoids in. My local health food store sells plain ones, nice and silvery. The last one I built was for someone who wanted spiritual help to buy a particular house.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 am

About ritual interruptions:
The sudden interruption of a ritual is rarely a "stand-alone act". It is usually the result of a strong protection. Either the intended targets protection or sometimes, like mentioned in the case above, ones own higher protection. If it is a parent who destroys or interrupts the ritual it is usually a sign from the ancestors and should not be disregarded or disrespected by any serious practitioner, but dealt with at a Boveda or alike before going further into more magical work. They usually act out of care and protection, as does parents mostly.

On the topic of Ammonia I am from the school that says it cleanses all. But this does not contradict its use as a business floor wash or anything else. One should consider that most costumers are attracted to a clean place and a place cleansed and then filled with the thoughts and emotions of the shopkeeper is not a bad business attractor at all. I use it to prepare my workspace when making a formula or when setting a candle. To me it makes it easier to sence, dicern and combine the right. No different from seeing a costumer at the door, reading him or her and lead them to just that product that will fit their taste and make them buy it.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Okay, so just as an update on my issue...I have an even BIGGERRRR PROBLEM....my mom hired a gardener today to plant some trees in our front yard. Now, I have a few rituals I have prayed over and buried in the correct form of my work. Now this is an issue because when I was out and about my business, she called and asked me what was wrapped in the front yard. She opened it and saw candle remains.....WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!?!? I'm already have an order for ATTRACTION...she is going to ask me about THE WRAPPED ITEMS and I dont even know what to tell her...I want to confess the truth and let her know what I do, but shes very overreactive. If it wasnt a big of a deal, then I wouldnt be on here. And this is serious....I obviously have stuff in the backyard, and a couple other stuff in the front yard I buried respectfully....WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN??!?! She's buying this house, so eventually our back yard is desert, so she's going to be saving money soon to remodel our back yard....DO I DIG UP MY WORK AND REPEAT THE RITUAL at a crossroads?!?!?! Sorry for the bother, and thank you guys. But help...LOL

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

Others might have different opinions, but in my experience, when my work on something (either related to someone else or myself) got disrupted like that, I took it as a sign that it wasn't the right time for me to do the work. In those cases, I disposed it at the crossroad or in a river, and once in a tree in my neighborhood.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 am

You could tell your mother that you are using an old cultural way to pray to God. Burning candles dressed with oils and herbs is a part of that and it gives you a sense of self esteem, increased peace of mind and a way to cope emotionally with the world. Tell her what you associate your practice with. This might soothe a worried parent who might belong to those who think; witchcraft = dangerous for the soul = my child tricked to serve evil powers = life goes down the drain = payback in hell after death.

Apart from that you need to “let go and let God” once the disposal is done. Sooner or later all packages are dissolved and dispersed but either the elements or by the local garbage service. What happens then? Remember that results are more important than remains. No result? Then redo it. Good result but remains dug up and spell broken? Redo it and build on the previous success.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 am

@ Cabriellenil---So I am sure your correct. This may be the wrong time to do spell work, but I cannot stop since I am in the middle of some work I am in. I'm going to be doing some PROTECTION on my car && some Law Keep Away as well. Because last night she woke me up from my sleep talking abt she wants to smell my breath for alcohol or drugs and then to chdck my damn car for drugs and anything else. So I need to work fast. I'm on the West Coast, so there really ain't no rivers or abandoned crossroads like that.

@Johannes--- I could tell her that. She never reallly believes me, but to be honest, I don't even care. When I get pakages from LM. I have to rip off the shipping label and thE tracking ORDER number because her ass will try to search it up or track where it came from online or thru the mailing adress. Point is, basically I dont want her to see the HJ ( which is a large picckle jar) and other stuff in the back yard. Looking like a Candle Cemetery back there lol. But i'll let it go and HOPE she doesn't peak upon looking or remodeling her back yard too soon.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 am

You can ask for discreet packing from LM. You can also get a Post Office box. However, my original advice stands. MOVE OUT. Even if you have to rent a room or a studio apartment, it would be better than this harassment.

The "West Coast" includes Washington State, Oregon, and California. Plenty of crossroads and rivers.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 am

Mama Micki wrote:
The "West Coast" includes Washington State, Oregon, and California. Plenty of crossroads and rivers.
That's so funny you mentioned WA state. that's where i'm originally from. LOL My father's family is from there. But I am so much in debt, I'm wanting to move out at least by Fall when college starts for me. I have ATTRACTION on the way as well, and I have STEADY WORK supplies as well for me and my target to maintain jobs as well....because I mean this woman literally doesn't trust her own son. I don't care. But it becomes a habit that I have to do work else where or whenever she isn't home. Thank You MAMA MICKI!!!!!

All of you with your great words and advice :)

Starry

Unread post by Starry » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

I am just learning all this and very grateful for everything I have encountered to this point. I can't wait for it all to come together. Thanks for all your postings.
Thank you God, AA Michael, Metatron and all the other dancing Angels in my life for always being with me.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

reading this made me really appreciate my situaiton. Although i am 20, i have been interested in magick and hoodoo for YEARS, when i first told my mother she sort of laughed it off, but i started buying books, and wands and herbs and she just sort of accepted it. I keep my books in the open, but i tell her when im going to do a spell or ritual, and i have a box under my bed one with supplies the other with stuff i am working on, i asked her not to touch them and she doesn't.I am really thankful she is ok with it, she even once asked me to do a spell with her.

It makes me feel bad for your situation, i honestly cant imagine if she wasn't okay with it. My heart goes out to you

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

moonmaiden wrote:reading this made me really appreciate my situaiton. Although i am 20, i have been interested in magick and hoodoo for YEARS, when i first told my mother she sort of laughed it off, but i started buying books, and wands and herbs and she just sort of accepted it. I keep my books in the open, but i tell her when im going to do a spell or ritual, and i have a box under my bed one with supplies the other with stuff i am working on, i asked her not to touch them and she doesn't.I am really thankful she is ok with it, she even once asked me to do a spell with her.

It makes me feel bad for your situation, i honestly cant imagine if she wasn't okay with it. My heart goes out to you

thank you very much MoonMaiden.
I did some PROTECTION work for my car and my bedroom. Because I need my privacy. And then I ordered some ATTRACTION and I'm going to be working on some STEADY WORK so I can be able to focus on my job I got laid off from & then focus on paying some debt off so I can move out as soon as possible, because burying the work is hard eough as well. Thank You so much for your empathy. :)

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Yes i can imagine It is not easy, but i am sure it will all work out :)

Well since you drive what you COULD do....
Find a little patch of forest, and hide your stuff there. I live about a 15 minute walk from a ravine, and since i feel power from the water, i used to love doing spellwork there. One day i went and just dug up a spot really close to a tree, put my stuff into a wooden box (my brother made me) it wasn't huge but it fit my candles, some herbs, matches, paper and ink. And i buried it there, I marked the tree with a red string around the base, and would just cover the box with the dirt a bit.

Its highly unlikely someone would find it, and i always find working outside MUCH more empowering.

Just a suggestion!! Good luck!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 am

AN UPDATE:

Once Again.....I just gotten home from school [college] & she then GOES THRU MY SUPPLIES AGAIN.....I protected my supplies and my car which surprisingly she hasnt touched my trunk....then as I go to my room, she draggs me back out saying I need to talk to you & all this "love and money stuff you have". So she brings up my target which obviously she needs to not have any busineess knowing...and lectures me on Hoodoo and how it's the devil's work and so forth. While I tried to tell her how hoodoo really works and how much money I spent unto doing this as my secretive hobby....all I did was roll my eyes, laugh and go on about my business....SHE WILL NOT STOP! I'm doing a STEADY WORK SPELL because in order for me to move out I need a stable job with stable hours...but It's just all in the air now...she knows 100% what I do with all this. And now she wants me to stop....so as of now, I need to be super careeful of EVEN lighting a match or saying my prayers or petitions...she obviously sleeps with one eye open at night.

I must imagine my situation to you all may seem a little tedious, but anything I can do to make her stay OUT OF MY BUSINESS and forget about this subject? I'm already on prtoection?

Thanks again :x

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm

If you can't light candles don't light them. Conjure comes from people who often times had to resort on the strictest secrecy. You can take baths, dust yourself with sachets, create shaking jars, make a mojo hand etc.

All of these can help accomplish your goals.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh!! I didn't even know that! So that's where it comes from? Okay I will most definately take these matches out my car :) Thanks ConjuremanAli. I swear, I think she's crazy sometimes....I'm just happy people see my point of view now. :)

Conjure_Mama

Unread post by Conjure_Mama » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:12 pm

I can understand the reasoning behind not talking about your spell work. But do you think there is ever a time it is ok to talk about it? My husband and I are both practitioners of witchcraft, altho he very rarely does any spell work. I have always told him about every spell I have worked. I even told him about the "companionship" spell I had done just prior to meeting him. I have never found that sharing my spell work with him has ever affected my workings in any adverse way, and he has always been a big help to me when it comes to working out things.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Hello everybody!

So once again, this situation has gotten from bad to WORSE. Today I got home, about an hour ago. And the most unfortunate thing happened. I put most of my supplies in my trunk of my car. But unfortunately, she had saw that I had a binder full of petitions, psalms and information about all of this. And then I just SNAPPED ON HER LIKE AH CRAB! Man, she really taking this out of proportion. I need a cleanse, And forget about this, it may seem rediculous, but what cleanses negative energy???? and I even been using bits and pieces of PROTECTION nd LAW KEEP AWAY for conducting my busineesss in private. But she is so in my business that, it's just rediculous. What may I do to have her forget about what i'm doing and to not let her throw negative energy around me. I don't need this. If she gonna act like this, me and my intended can leave and go on with our lives. She's too influenced with my business and such business needs to be cleansed and away from people's percieving eyes. I just need her to STOP! I don't know if STOP GOSSIP would help, or if I could use FIERY WALL of PROTECTION away from her. Maybe PEACEFUL HOME herbs and a kit? Ugh....somebody reply back. I've came this far. I'm not stopping this. I'm in love with LuckyMojo. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 am

TBanks, you need to focus on doing what you need to do to move out on your own. You've been told that before, and it still stands true. You obviously are simply not going to be able to practice as long as you're living there. So, start praying (which doesn't require any supplies), and start saving your money to get your own place.

If you absolutely HAVE to have spiritual work done, then it looks like you are in the position where you have no other option then to have a worker do all the work on your behalf.

But honestly, I would hold off on spending any more money on spiritual supplies, and instead pray, save that money and get your own place.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:56 am

Devi Spring wrote:TBanks, you need to focus on doing what you need to do to move out on your own. You've been told that before, and it still stands true. You obviously are simply not going to be able to practice as long as you're living there. So, start praying (which doesn't require any supplies), and start saving your money to get your own place.

If you absolutely HAVE to have spiritual work done, then it looks like you are in the position where you have no other option then to have a worker do all the work on your behalf.

But honestly, I would hold off on spending any more money on spiritual supplies, and instead pray, save that money and get your own place.
[SIGH]...Thank you Devi. When me and her argued lastnight, I just basically felt a ton off my shoulders. I realized i'm grown. I don't need to be under her wing. So she can handle herslef on her own. And I will do my best to work upon secrecy. But instead, i'll just figure out on hiring a worker. Thank you very much.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 am

Keep in mind that if you hire a worker, they are not cheap. So you will HAVE to set your priorities. You need to first be concerned about your work and finances. You cannot help anyone else if you, yourself, are not on solid footing in your own life. As much as you want something with your friend, that will more than likely have to take a backseat until you have your independence.

Secondly, I thought of something for you to do in an out of the way spot.....find a park/woods/beach, whatever and get a bag of tealights. Tealights burn relatively fast so you might need a hour at most to sit somewhere and pray over a dressed tealight, then recycle the tin. PLease do NOT leave them burning anywhere outside though. Half the country it seems is under horrible drought conditions and fires are very very real dangers.

Also, St. Joseph is amazing for job work. He just recently helped me in a more generous way than I could have imagined. There are threads on the forum about him, please read up on those.

Also, Craigslist is your friend when it comes to jobs. Don't turn down something because it's seasonal, or something you might not want. I had a seasonal job turn into a three-year full time job because I busted my backside, stood out, and my managers realized I was better than most of the people they had there and they wanted to keep me. Also your school should have job/employment resources as well.

I get the very strong impression something is trying to shove you very fast out the door of your mother's house. And I also have the feeling it will happen whether or not you're ready for it, so you need to get your personal house in order, get your priorities in line and get moving. You make have to make some hard choices about who you can help and where your energy goes for the next few months, but trust me, if you don't make those choices, you won't be in a position to help yourself as well.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun May 01, 2011 10:17 am

YES! You're absolutely right Maljen. I am doing the best I can with jobs. I applied at places in to where it's fast food or anything of the sort. I am in a place in my life where it seems hopeless. I will be working with St. Jude and I will take into consideration of using tea lights and working in different settings. I loved that you pointed that out. It's becoming more of a hassle than anything. My best friend and I are going through a very hard time. And I need to see the light on things. I don't want to be living out in my car. But sacrifices are going to have to be done. I will most DEFINATELY keep you posted. Thank you very much. I'll let you know of any progression.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 01, 2011 10:24 am

Try a trio of St Jude, St Expedite and St Joseph. When I prayed to St. Joseph I didn't use the Psalms (coming from a Pagan background, I'm still not 100% confident when reading PSalms and it can distract from my focus and energy) but rather very specific and heart-felt sentiments.

You said you are getting $ from the military...I'm assuming you're either reserves or former active. Are you taking advantage of all the benefits you can via your G.I. Bill/Post 9-11 G.I. Bill? I know the post 9-11 one is more generous in benefits but much more limited in what you can use it for school-wise.

And don't give up! I was so very close to doing that too. I, too, had very real worries about ending up with no home, no income, etc. But I kept doing as much as I could, putting in applications, resumes, etc. I wanted God/Universe/Spirits to see just how serious I was. It took a bit, but now things are definitely looking better. Don't give in to despair because that will undermine everything, both spiritual and mundane you are doing. Best wishes to you!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Clearly you've reached a point where more spells aren't going to help. There was a time in my life where I faced living in a car, living on the street or flying back across the country to live with my parents. I ended up finding a place to live, but living out of my car was a very viable option compared to living with family! Especially since I had access to the student center and gym at my college so I had access to showers, microwave, couches to crash on etc. I've known people that lived out of their cars and kept a membership at the YMCA to shower and then spent the whole day at a coffee shop or library working. Not that I would advocate for living out of your car, but seriously put the candles down and start taking some action! What is it worth to you to keep living with your mother?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 am

To Maljen -- I can't lie...I am a PSALMS person, my work I do consists of this order: Psalms, Petition, Prayer..., and I've been using it for sometime now, so how may I be able to use Psalms with Saints? I am putting in my order for St. Joseph oil and St. Jude next weekend. I will redo my steady work spell only because I use one gentleman candle for 2 people. And I think it coincided with my work and nobody is hiring me or just say they're interested. So I'm going to order 2 male gentlemans. Thank You very much. I am going to need the most help I can get for me and this guy.

To Snake -- I am very sorry you went through all that, then again, i'm sure it made you stronger and more wise in a better way. My goal is to prevent homelessness, debt and poverty within the situation I am in. Even if it's a Roman-Noodle 7-day a week budget or $1.00 menu budget I don't care. As long as I can get hired and pay my debt. Nevada went from $7.75 to $8.25 for minimun wage. And the guy I am seeing, may become homeless, so no matter how much i get paid, I just want a JOB PERIOD to prevent him on the street and me. My mom is my world, and I am living here for freee. But I will coincide with ST. JUDE as well as ST. JOSEPH for assistance in job hunting and last resorts. I usually dont burn anything while she is in the house like I use to. I now work when she is at her job or I work with the days that are appropriate. I CAN do this and I WILL overcome this serious obstacle.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu May 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Sooo you Guuys..[UPDATE...]

I had SO much interviews the past 2 weeks, and I been usinq SACHET POWDERS, Road Opener & Steady Work, and I been prayinq like no tomorrow. I have to say I officially work for a Home Improvement store. And thanks to STEADY WORK spiritual supplies, my hard work looking for a job has finally payed off. And I'm qettinq my MILITARY BRAT benefits qoinq to school full-time, God has been qood to me, if it wasn't for Lucky Mojo, I would of possibly qave up a lot on life. I am very thankful and I am a veery satisfied customer. I just wish the Store was NATIONWIDE haha. I just can't wait to start makinq my money and qet my own place. :D :D :D So backqround check and druqtest Monday...I'm so excited. I use to work there but quit after 2 weeks cause I couldn't understand it. But I'm keepinq it this time. I am truly blessed :D

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri May 27, 2011 11:49 am

So hellp everyone....I HOPE all is well....I was hoping to know that now I have a job and I am very happy with the changes that I am going through, what can I do to assist me in getting approved for a Apartment, in a hurry? So lease + the quickness? Because I plan on movinq out in maybe 5-7 weeks. Once I start my job next week. Can anybody tell me any products or SAINTS?

Most appreciated. ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Our Lady of Loretto helps renters find suitable places to live. Attraction products can be used to draw you to a suitable place as well.

Of course you can do a divination and see if St. Expedite will aid you in this case - it's a nice time frame for him to work within. Just check with the divination to make sure he's willing before you put all your eggs in his basket. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri May 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh...will the Saint also help me get approved for the place as well? lol. I kinda need to get approved first hahaha...
And I would like to get to know St. Expedite if the divination could help....can you explain clearly how may I do the divination correctly or step-by-step Devi? Thank you...

[I really need to take Cat's 52 week course lol :lol: ]

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”