Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking a Loveless Marriage

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I Need Help in Getting My Fiancee to End Our Engagement

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 am

That's great to hear! Trust the work that is being done for you, and I am sure that things will work out.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

roguedeer

Need help letting go of the past.

Unread post by roguedeer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm

I am wondering what kind of work I can do to help myself stop feeling guilty for things I've done long in the past. They are wrongs I have righted and/or apologized for, or personality traits I have moved on from, but I keep replaying the old events over and over in my mind and feeling bad about them. Makes it difficult to move on and be a better person.

Wild at Heart
Re: Need help letting go of the past.

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Products from the "Cut and Clear" and "Cast Off Evil" line will help with your initial goal, and "Clarity" and "King Solomon's Wisdom" will help with longevity.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 pm

I'd suggest a hyssop bath and reading Psalm 51 to cleanse yourself from past sins and mistakes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 am

Thank you so much for the advice.

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

For a hyssop bath, would hyssop essential oil work? Or should I use dried hyssop?

ArcherGirl1

Unread post by ArcherGirl1 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

OP, you can I are in the EXACT same boat! So glad I did a forum search.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Any form of hyssop would be fine.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:41 pm

ArcherGirl1, I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Thank you for the answer, MamaMicki!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Both products suggested work, also i find doing a crucible of courage ( to let go) and a blessing candle in addition a great additive to help boost your moral while doing it. As a person who struggled letting go before I can tell you its hard, but its also a mind set, litterly you have to be stronger then the urge, once you feel it fight it off and think of something else, listen to music, read a book, at first its hard, but trust me in a week you will be thinking 1/2 as much as you were. Other thing that helped me was doing a goot high intensive workout like a long run or lifting, really cleared the mind. Try using magic and mundane together to reach your goal.

Morwyn Kettlegrey

Help with road opener, blockages and past

Unread post by Morwyn Kettlegrey » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 pm

So I've been going through a bit of a tough spot, unemployed, and husband is out of work as well. It's been pretty scary lately. I've had some good prospects but nothing yet. I've tried lots of basic candle work to get things flowing.

I do a banishing once a week to try and keep things clear and outside of finances I enjoy my life.

A friend suggested today that some of the blockages I have might be caused by influence from my grandmother who I was extremely close to as she had the same sort of relationship with money.

So my question is how might one clear blockages that come from generations of issues with abundance?

I so want and need everything to start flowing.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with road opener, blockages and past

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 am

I would suggest a 13-herb bath, which removes crossed conditions, whether they originate from outside sources or from within one's self. Cast Off Evil would also help to get rid of negative behavior and thought patterns, which can lead to financial problems.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

divaluck
Wish to part easily

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 am

I am having a bit of trouble ending a relationship and would like some advice on what I can do to get my partner to see that parting ways is the best thing and not fight the separation. Any ideas?

heartexalted
Re: Wish to part easily

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 am

I believe this is what you seek: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Zora

Couple already separated...what to use?

Unread post by Zora » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 am

If a couple is already separated but haven't filed for divorce yet. What would be the best spell kit to use? They currently live in 2 different states and she visits the house they jointly own once a month to ensure he is taking care of the property. The delay in the divorce is waiting for home values to improve so a profit can be made on the sell. We want her to realize she has a new and better life where she is and she's done and doesn't care about any settlement.

TIA
Thank you St. Expedite for prayers answered!

medusa
Gentle, Steady moving Separation of marriage

Unread post by medusa » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Greetings all!

Ok, so I need to gently and steadily move a couple that is NOT in love (together for business/finances only) to gently separate. This couple is legally married, but did so for financial/business reasons, not love related. Although there is moderate mutual respect, to some extent, one of the parties wants out to be with someone they love. I do practice on my own, but to be frankly honest, rarely have people come to me for such a request.

I have used the LM separation oil a few times before, but honestly, I am more experienced in actual Breakup work. That (breakup) is way too strong for this situation...

My questions:

1) Would lighting a simple Separation candle at the missionary independent spiritual church with the two individuals photos be more instantaneous than a 7-knob candle? OR-- is it subtle enough to push them away from the other without causing too much of a stir?

2) Would you advise me to use, as I am more inclined to do, a 7-knob candle with separation oil and perform the work on my own? This way, again, I feel I would have more control to gauge how far & fast to go, but your insight and knowledge are an invaluable resource. I welcome any ideas you may have.

I love LM and all the products you sell, and thank you again, for any and all feedback regarding this situation.

Much respect and admiration!

Medusa

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Gentle, Steady moving Separation of marriage

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 am

1. A vigil candle can not be claimed to be "more instantaneous" than a 7-Knob candle. It may work quickly, or it may not. The kind of candle is not the greatest factor here; the intensity of purpose,use of plant spirits or other spiritual allies, and the righteousness of the cause are greater factors.

2. If you feel drawn to do the work yourself, then by all means do it!
catherine yronwode

Stampede

Spells to Help Relative or Friend Separate from Bad Mate

Unread post by Stampede » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 am

I have a good friend who is in a bad relationship. It's not abusive or controlling, it's just really unhealthy because he's much older and in general acts more like an uncle than a boyfriend. She's been with him for over a year now and is miserable, but can't break it off no matter how much me or anyone else who cares about her tries to help. She's now become convinced that if she gets him to marry her, it'll all work out.

I saw the breakup spell on the web site, but that seems like an especially nasty one, and since she has poor health I think I'd better tread lightly. What sort of spell might help here?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Friend in a bad relationship

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:57 am

You can try Separation products instead for a more peaceful breakup. However, I'd suggest a reading first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

medusa
Re: Gentle, Steady moving Separation of marriage

Unread post by medusa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 am

Absolutely! Thank you, Miss Catherine, for your insightful reply! :-)

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Couple already separated...what to use?

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 am

It sounds from your last sentence that she is hanging onto something more than the real estate value. If so, then I suggest using the cut and clear line of products. If she just needs to shake off this relationship and move on, then perhaps the Clarity line would be good. I'd suggest annointing a skull candle to help her clear her mind and re-focus on a new life ahead. But don't overlook the financial value of a settlement for starting that new life. Walking away from the profit on house could help her transition with a lot less pain.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Couple already separated...what to use?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 am

Great advice, Professor Ames! I have witnessed the real power of the Cut and Clear spell working wonders.

Zora: Make sure that the Cut and Clear spell is appropriate in this situation as it will REALLY Cut and Clear. I like the idea of starting with the Clarity and then moving "up" to other work from there. Very effective advice.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes, definitely Separation products are the way to go.

You could work with them in many different ways, though I recommend that you dress your bed-sheets with the Separation bath crystals (either by adding some to the rinse water &/or by dissolving some in water, straining out any plant particles, and then putting the water into a spritz bottle and spraying your bed and any other places in the house where the two of you often spend time - like on the couch in the living room ) and dressing them each day while praying for a peaceful parting. Also burn some Separation incense or diffuse some Separation oil in an oil burner to "scent" the whole house - it has a nice lemony smell.

Keeping the house continually dressed this way will help a great deal in the process.

I would then back up that work with some candle work.

One trick that has worked for several clients of mine, is to get two figural candles and load them with your concerns. Place them back to back and dress them with Separation oil. Tie a string around the two candles, one for each year or month (which ever is less) you were together. Get a pair of scissors and run them through Separation incense, while praying that they be an instrument of peaceful partings. Each day, cut one of the strings while praying for that parting. Once the strings are all cut, start walking the two candles apart. When you have enough room between them, place the open scissors between them, then burn the candles down while praying that your remaining relationship be dissolved as the wax dissolves.

Take the remains of his candle, and wrap it up in a white handkerchief with some Blessing powder. Then take it to some running water, and throw it into the water, while you pray that he be removed from your life and be brought towards a new positive life without you. Take the remains of your candle, and plant them in your backyard (if you wish to stay where you are, or in a potted plant that you will take with you wherever you will go).

Hope that helps!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Good recommendation Devi; divaluck, I'm adding this one to my notes and I hope ou find success in your work. Cut and Clear an alternative.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 pm

divaluck wrote:I am having a bit of trouble ending a relationship and would like some advice on what I can do to get my partner to see that parting ways is the best thing and not fight the separation. Any ideas?
Meditation and Mind Exercises are a good place to start. Try to see his point of view. Take time to learn how he feels and sees you, and the relationship. If the aim is to part on good terms, then time and patience is a very good thing.

Get into his thoughts, and learn what kind of subtle clues you can give him. To lead him to a Separation, that he is ready for. Temperance is key to your success.

Consult your Tarot Cards, and spend time having frank, honest, but yet "un-bonding" conversations with your partner.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Little Death
Controlling Wife

Unread post by Little Death » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi,

I am new to this, so I apologize if the answer to this question is obvious.

I have been married for about 7.5 years and have difficulty with a wife who is controlling and can be mean. Over the years, I went to a marriage counselor who recommended divorce, a personal counselor who recommended divorce, and a second marriage counselor who asked why I didn't consider divorce. I have tried to leave several times, but she always talks me out of it. She isn't receptive to my studying magick and Tarot, but I have been doing so regardless. I am ready to just walk out of this marriage, but am still hesitating. I turned the cards and they show the situation can be helped with magic.

Can anyone give me any magical advice with my situation?

Thanks!
Little Death

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Controlling Wife

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Cut and Clear can help you cut emotional ties. Power and John the Conqueror can also develop your self-esteem so you can leave your unhealthy relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

JP_

Unread post by JP_ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am

Hello All,

I would like to thank everyone on the forum for all the great questions and responses as they are immensely beneficial to newcomers like myself.
I have a similar situation to the one described in this post, except we have a toddler and are married. I'd like to part ways peacefully as we've grown apart due to many faults on both our ends. I'd like to find a middle ground where we're both happy in anything having to do with our child. I just want him to move out and we can share custody of our child. I'd like to see him happy and I'd like for him to be happy without me. I do not wish in any way to prevent him from seeing his child, but I cannot continue to live with him. We don't speak much but when we do it turns into an argument. This is not healthy for our child to see. I absolutely love the advice posted by Devi Spring and have a couple of questions.

We rarely sleep together, him on the couch me on the bed (and sometimes our toddler falls asleep with me on the bed and I'll put her back in her bed later), so if I dress the sheets will this have any impact on my toddler?

Also with the burial of the remains of my candle, if I decide to move in the next few months, should I just bury the remains in a potted plant now? Or should I plant them in the backyard now and move them to a potted plant if I move?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
JP

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm

If he is sleeping on the couch, there is no point in dressing the sheets. Put a few drops of Separation oil in a cup of laundry detergent and use it to wash the clothes you both wear. You can use bath crystals if you prefer.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

JP_

Unread post by JP_ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:46 am

Very good. Thank you Mama Micki!!
JP

Indian_conjure

How to break up with BF without hurting him

Unread post by Indian_conjure » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 pm

One of my gay friend has a BF who loves him very much but he does not love him right now and wants to end the relationship without telling or emotionally hurting him. So can anyone tell me how this can be done and my friend is also looking for a handsome sugar daddy kinda new BF now so what things can be done so that he might achieve this goal. Please help.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to break up with BF without hurting him

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I would recommend that your friend use a Cut and Clear spell kit to neatly cut the bonds between him and his BF.

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Then for him to draw a "sugar Daddy" he can use Follow Me Boy, Q Oil, Cleo May, or a combination of those three formulas.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jibrael
Broom Separation Spell or Something Else?

Unread post by Jibrael » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm at present going through a very slow break-up. We've lived together 3 years, and I'm moving in September to begin seminary. I made the decision to go by myself, and for many reasons I don't want to try a long-distance relationship. He has no job (part of why I'm going alone), so we're still living together. This whole thing is painful, to say the least. I want to do some kind of work to help ease this process along.

I was looking at the broom straw separation spell on the Lucky Mojo page: taking two broom straws to a crossroads, sprinkling them with Separation satchet powder, and so forth. Would this help us move apart gently over the next few months? Or, since it's kind of inevitable that we're breaking up, should I do something else?

Also: on the Separation product itself, would Separation incense be the kind of smell I could smoke the house with, as a way to influence the situation? Is it a pleasant smell? I ask because we burn a lot of incense in the home, and it seemed this could be a way to influence things without him knowing what I was doing.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Broom Separation Spell or Something Else?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Separation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html) spiritual supplies are designed for situations where you want amicable departure, as it says on the website, "...calmly move apart or stop seeing each other..." Of course there is additiona information you might want to include. Read about it.

Pinkredblue25

Should I do separation work as well?

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Here's my situation. There's this guy who I've known for years. We worked together and we liked each other, but I had a boyfriend. He then moved away and got a gilfriend. Well, he recently moved back to our city, and I know his family so we saw each other and we kept in touch. I really like him and he likes me but the girlfriend he got when he left is still in the picture. They're no longer a couple but they still hang out. They have some kind of friendship going on. He said that he isn't sleeping with her. Who knows. Well she goes to family events with him so all his family knows her and likes her so I see this as a huge obstacle for me. I have been doing a honey jar for like three weeks and started a red skull candle for loving thoughts. I am wondering if separation work would be necessary even if I'm doing all that other stuff. I don't want to do break up because it says it makes them fight like cats and dogs and brings pain and hurtful feelings. Should I do separation work? Also, if yes, what can I do to make them go their separate ways in a friendly manner. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Should I do separation work as well?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Yes, Separation products are for a peaceful separation, as opposed to Breakup, which makes the couple fight and argue. Dress a Divorce candle with Separation oil to start.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hoodude

How to end on a happy note?

Unread post by hoodude » Sat May 18, 2013 9:58 am

Hi all,
I've been married for over 12 years. My wife and I were high school sweethearts and she remains my best friend, we have wonderful kids too. Over the past 3 years it has been clear that my wife is becoming increasingly unhappy with her life and its taken a toll on our marriage. We've gotten to the point of even saying the "D" word but then she becomes hysterical and starts claiming she'll kill herself if I were to leave. Then there's the kids. I was their age when my own parents divorced and I don't want them to grow up with a distant father and a mom who's emotionally unstable. That's what happened to me and I wan't so much better for them. My wife vacillates between saying she wants to run off and leave the kids and then when we become serious about the subject, she starts talking about how she'll make sure I never see them. If she's unhappy I want her to find happiness. I've suggested her going to the doctor or therapy or anything, but she refuses and then becomes angry because I'm suggesting she's crazy. I feel like something inevitable is coming. I've tried to fix things for years but with all her mood swings and the way she looks and speaks to me about how much she hates her life, and the implied blame she puts on me for not being the millionaire she thinks she deserves, I'm tired of trying to hold it together and it seems like it's gone past the point of no return. It's been months since we've been intimate and she doesn't even show affection to me or the kids when she gets in one of her moods. My kids seem unhappy, my wife's unhappy, heck even the pets seem unhappy. I'm looking for guidance on how to split amicably. If possible, is there a way to make her want to go, rather than just staying around and being miserable, so that I won't sit around all the time waiting to hear that she's gone and done something to hurt herself. Is their a way that would work it so that we wouldn't have to fight over the kids. I don't want things to get nasty and I would like for us to stay friends. Maybe it's not fair for me to even ask for this. As a father, I should try to keep us all together for as long as possible. But sometimes it seems worse to stay in something that's becoming so dysfunctional. I want us all to be happy but that just seems so far away now. Any suggestions would be great. And thanks for at least letting me vent.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: How to end on a happy note?

Unread post by aura » Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

Hi hoodude,

Although a reading can provide you with more clarity and detail with regards to the spell-work most appropriate to your case, working this situation on a few fronts simultaneously would be one way to do it.

1 - Work Separation products (Vigil lights set at MISC to back up some contact work done at home) to get you and your wife to split up amicably: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

2 - Have a St-Dymphna candle burned at MISC on your wife's name and wash her clothes in a combination of Clarity, Crucible of Courage and Healing bath crystals. Call her into the work as you do the laundry, speaking your prayers for her to find peace and happinness and to be open and available to the resources that will provide her with the help she needs. Here are the links to information on those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

3 - Make a honey jar with her, you and the kids in it to sweeten the entire family unit and allow you all to maintain good relations throughout the separation and beyond. Bloodroot and Motherwort are good choices to make sure that she stays in contact and maternal with the children. Solomon seal root and sage will keep everyone thinking straight and deer's tongue can aid in communication. Finally, adding borage will help instill happiness and keep things pleasant and some lavender can help in that respect too. Those 7 herbs, personal concerns and a petition paper with you all in there and then burn white and blue candles anointed with Peaceful Home oil on the jar every Monday, Wednesday and Friday until things are smooth and regular both throughout and after the Separation.

Blessings and success to you in resolving your situation,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat May 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Just wondering, have you done a home cleansing yet? Your wife might have a lot of negativity stuck around her and would feel better if those spiritual dust bunnies were swept away. I know a good house cleansing and cleansing baths can do wonders to lift the mood for the whole household.

hoodude

Unread post by hoodude » Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 pm

What should I do Moonbreath? I'll try anything.

Aura, thank you so much for all your advice and guidance.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Look on the Board Index under "How to Use.....", there is a discussion about Baths & Washes in HooDoo. Also, under "Ask Us For Help .....", like the 2nd one down is about Cleansing, Health, Healing, & Blessings .... look through these sections for more details.

Basically, I have had good results from cleansing my home with Pine-sol and Chinese Wash, running around with Uncrossing Incense, using Florida Water and Van Van oil. I have also put Chinese Wash in the laundry as well as in the bath with Epsom salts. I got my family to bathe with these too. I also spiked our shampoo with Jinx Killer Bath salts and a little Florida Water. From what I have read on here, negative "junk" can be dirtying up your house just like actual dirt. When you clean, you should spiritually clean at the same time. Then you seal and add protection to keep bad stuff from getting a foothold.

A good cleansing of your family members and your home can lift the spirits of everyone. What if your wife is in a "funk" because she is crossed? What if she picked up a nasty spirit somewhere? Do you remember if anyone close to her died around the time her personality changed?

I am not an expert, I'm just throwing ideas out there in hopes it may lead you to a solution. Like Aura said, a reading would give you a better idea of what you are up against so you can decide how to proceed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

I would also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)

DreamCatcher
Help with Clarity in divorce

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 pm

After eight years of marriage, my sister and her husband decided to separate. There was no infidelity involved, my sister states she just simply fell out of love. Him being devastated, decided to quickly proceed with a divorce. My three nephews are my main concern as well as my disabled father who lives with them. I want to help them make sure they are doing the right thing and in the best possible manner. My sister is acting self righteous and he's just miserable. I have a white bride/groom candle from LM, clarity oil, KS Wisdom oil, reconciliation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Flora

Re: Help with Clarity in divorce

Unread post by Flora » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

This is what I did for my parents when they decided to go forth with a divorce. I wanted to make sure they would not regret the decision. I am glad they got the divorce and I can say they had no regrets in the end.

To help your sister and brother-in-law get some clarity take a blue seven day Peaceful Home candle and place a copy of their wedding photo on the back side of the candle as if they are watching the candle burn.

Light it and say "Love's Flame of Truth ignite the flame of in the heart of .....& ....., let the clarity of God's grace fall upon them in this hour - Amen." By the end of the burn they will have made a good decision about the divorce.

Best of Blessings,

Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

DreamCatcher
Re: Help with Clarity in divorce

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Thank you flora that is very beautiful. I'm definitely going to work this

moonbaby

Bottle or box spell to break up my daughter and her fiancee.

Unread post by moonbaby » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 pm

My daughter is in a toxic relationship and will not listen to what everyone is telling her about her fiancee and i need help to break the up and bring her home before he ends up killing her.

He's a drunk and drinks and drives with her on his motorcycle and has no job and lives off welfare.That's just a small list of bad things this guy does.

I would like to break them up peacefully but quickly.

Please help me bring my baby home.

MoonBreath
Re: Spells to Help Relative or Friend Separate from Bad Mate

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

I would hesitate to use the cat and dog hair spells, because if they fight, he might hurt her. You need to move them away from each other ... with a mutual loss of interest for both of them. Separation products might be the way to go. Also, try using a skull candle working with the Clarity and Crucible of Courage products for your Baby. She needs to see the situation clearly and have the courage to move away from this toxic relationship. After they break up, you could then work on attracting the right kind of man into her life. Just some suggestions ... good luck.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 am

You could also try Cast Off Evil to change the boyfriend's ways or to get your daughter to reject him as a bad habit. However, it is difficult to change someone's nature, so if the boyfriend is just a lazy drunk, work on your daughter.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

dominico11

Re: Mutual Break Up - Peaceful Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Okay here is my thing. I got married too quickly to a woman which is very dominant and her dad influences her.on a daily basis it seems. We have a child on the way and I want her to fall in love with someone else or just breakup with me peacefully. I've never broke up with anyone before but I'm not in love with her any more because of her dominant personality and I just want her to either just up and leave me without negotiations in a peaceful way or fall in love with someone else. Any help would be greatly appreciate d. I'm the type that would rather someone leave me.

starry moonlit night

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi dominico11,

Try some Separation products, or you can try the separation spell found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Hope this helps
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

moonbaby

Unread post by moonbaby » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 am

Thanks moonbreath for your advice. Any suggestons on what I should include?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi, Mooonbaby,
I am so very sorry that this is happening. How tragic. My heart goes out to you and you must feel awful.
Mama Micki suggested "Cast off Evil" in her post to you. Don't know if you missed the post. Try using some of these spells and products. http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Hope this helps. Good luck to you, My prayers and thoughts are with you.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

One more thing: In addition to your magick work, please go down to the courthouse and file a restraining order against this douchebag. Then leave. Just take what you need to live and leave. Go to a women's shelter or a friend's house. If you have kids, there are women's shelters that accept kids.

http://www.thehotline.org/ - will help you get resources

or call 1800 799 SAFE.

Good luck and I'll pray for you.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 pm

...and post a prayer request on the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) as you work on your daughter's situation. This situation calls for additional support.

KS Whitten

Re: Spells for Gentle, Peacful Separation or Divorce, Moving On

Unread post by KS Whitten » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:43 pm

I have a male that is seeking advice from me with regard to his in-process divorce. The to-be-ex if giving him grief left and right. They have a teen-age daughter that the mother is attempting to use as a pawn. She recently walked out of mediation in very diva-esque and dramatic fashion. She's not doing herself any favors should this end up in divorce court. I have suggested he first a petition paper and sugar and/or honey jar to sweeten her to being more amicable in the relation to the parenting plan (he is seeking joint custody and she wants full custody and the house). There has been some really good advice on this help thread to add to the ideas that I am researching and putting together. Thanks for the help, everyone. I had not gotten to come onto the forum in a little while, so thanks, nagasiva for the reminder. I was reminded yet again of what an invaluable resource this forum truly is.

Blessings of healing and abundance to all.

KS Whitten

Miss Aida
Re: Spells for Gentle, Peacful Separation or Divorce, Moving On

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Good Evening, KS Whitten,
I would go a different route.
Going to a mediator is very similar to going to a judge. These attorneys try to settle matters and prevent a long court case (and court costs). So, I would treat the mediator just like a judge.
So, whatever he says (although not the final word, as husband/wife still can opt for court) will influence her. If he seeds her with ideas that she better cooperate or it'll get worse for her, that will bring her down a few notches from her high horse.
So, why not get a court case kit first and work on the mediator? www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
THEN, sweeten her up?
In other words, lets apply some psychology here to get her guard down a little bit and then soften her stance?
Just my thoughts. Hope this helps.
I wish the very best for your friend/client. Take care.

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Is the broom straws mentioned like actual broom straws from old fashion brooms or is it an herb? I don't have control of my money so going out and buying something or asking for money is.kind of out of the question. My money cones in and my wife and her dad decides where it goes so if I ask for money they are going to either say there isn't enough left over or ask a.million questions as to why I need it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello, Dominico,
They're actual broom straws.
Good luck to you. So very sorry that this is happening to you (especially with a baby on the way). This has got to be very rough for you.
My thoughts are with you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 am

The best way to answer many of your questions would be for you to purchase a copy of Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and read through it to see what herbs would correspond to your intention: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Alternatively, you can look through the following lists:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Do please respect and keep in mind that this Forum is paid for and maintained by the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, and thus it isn't a Forum to establish how to substitute Lucky Mojo products which have all the herbs you need in them already with household items and grocery store herbs of questionable age and quality.

If you want a Separation spray, I suggest you purchase a packet of the bath crystals for 5$ and dilute a pinch or two into a spray bottle of spring or river water.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 am

I would suggest wearing some Power oil to increase your power, will, and self-esteem. Start taking some money out of whatever they give you and put it in a bank account. (Don't talk about it.) Get a job if you can so you don't have to beg for money.

When the child is born, you will still be obligated to pay child support, even if she is with someone else.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”