Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

cutie1

Re: Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Can someone help me please by telling me how can i perform a freezer jar on that girl. i only have a picture of her with her name and date of birth. will i need to put my ex in the jar as well to stop them from communicating? and what is it that i need to buy from LM if you can send me links that will be great with some instructions please.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Cutie1...

Have you read the two links provided above for you? Please read those links above, as they will answer many of your questions....
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

I have read the forum am a bit confused, because i have a picture of my target so basically i cross my petition on the back of her picture, then i sprinkle it with black pepper and wrap it in a towel paper and put it in some vinegar then wrap it in a foil and put it in a ziplock bag and freeze it? and if in a jar do i still wrap it in paper towel then in foil or do i just put the picture in the jar with some black pepper, water and freeze it?

And is tab water okay? Am just a bit confused so if anyone can answer my question please.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 am

Hello all,

My bf and I haven't been getting along lately. The reason for this is his "home boys". He had finally stopped smoking and drinking a month ago. But as soon as I decided that it was ok for him to start back hanging out with his friends again, he changed. Most of his friends are single or they cheat on their women. He doesn't want to spend time with me anymore. He just want to be with them. He tries to start arguments with me so he can have a reason to leave. They have completely taken over his mind. I really need a product that will get rid of all of his friends and keep him with me. Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

Separation products can help end their friendship. You can also freeze the influence the friends have on him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Separation products can help end their friendship. You can also freeze the influence the friends have on him.
Ok thanks. I thought about using Separation before I posted this. :) I also want him to pretty much fall from his high horse. I want him to suffer by losing everything and everyone that has taken him away from me. Would this product still be good this purpose as well or should I combine it with something else?
Faith is the key to successful magic.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 am

I like inflammatory Confusion for this--it causes big fights and problems with communication that can lead to permanent dissolution of friendship.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Miss Bri wrote:I like inflammatory Confusion for this--it causes big fights and problems with communication that can lead to permanent dissolution of friendship.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html
Blessings,
Bri
Bri, where can I find information on how to use these products?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 pm

iconcurr wrote:where can I find information on how to use these products?
There is some information on the product packaging itself. Also, see the links under "Further instructional information can be found on these pages:" The Inflammatory Confusion "Conjure Spells and Prayers" link leads nowhere yet, but the links on how to use oils, powders, etc., are live.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele. That's what I thought. I couldn't find a thing.

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

OK, the situation is I want to get this one women out of my love interests life. There is a distance here. They both live far away from me. I do not have any personal concerns for either. I do not want them talking to each other anymore in any way shape or form, like the internet...to break all ties with each other. I was thinking of freezer spell, and or a vinegar spell. I want to communicate with him so I'm not sure how I would go about a freezer spell, would I just use her name and petition that say's stays out of his life totally? or a petition saying saying stop all communication with him? Would a vinegar spell be better suited where I put both their names in and a petition for them to hate each other? I want to get this going asap, I've had it with this woman...I do not trust her. She stole another woman's husband, now is flirting with my guy. I need to resolve this as fast as possible.

Thanks

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 am

Just remembered but forgot to post this, I do have some breakup oil I purchased here awhile ago, have some hate oil too a friend of mine will let me use.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Your ideas for using either a Freezer Spell or a Vinegar Spell are good ones for this purpose. Though I would try some Hot Foot and Cut & Clear as well. Candles are a good way to start. So say burn a Hot Foot Candle while you prepare your Freezer or Vinegar spell then after you let those work and you see some distance forming between them, burn a Cut & Clear Candle.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Your ideas for using either a Freezer Spell or a Vinegar Spell are good ones for this purpose. Though I would try some Hot Foot and Cut & Clear as well. Candles are a good way to start. So say burn a Hot Foot Candle while you prepare your Freezer or Vinegar spell then after you let those work and you see some distance forming between them, burn a Cut & Clear Candle.

Thank you so much for the advice Dr.DUME <love your name btw>
On a hotfoot candle do I just inscribe her name on it, right?
also while for the freezer spell I shouldn't put his name on it, just hers?
For the vinegar would it be good to pin their names back to back,anoint with breakup and hate oil then throw them in the vinegar and also add hot pepper and black pepper.

I don't have any hot foot oil, is there a way I can make it with olive oil and redpepper?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 pm

On the Hot Foot candle just use her name.
With the freezer spell I would put her name on it. But if you wanted to be really thorough you could do another separate freezer spell to stop his action as well, but the petition for this would have to be very specific as not to stop him from more than just what you want him to stop doing.
With the vinegar jar, that sounds great, do it that way.

You can make your own hot foot oil with that but I would also add some Knot Weed or Black Dog Hair (These are not necessary but good for some more kick to it).
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Dr Dume wrote:On the Hot Foot candle just use her name.
With the freezer spell I would put her name on it. But if you wanted to be really thorough you could do another separate freezer spell to stop his action as well, but the petition for this would have to be very specific as not to stop him from more than just what you want him to stop doing.
With the vinegar jar, that sounds great, do it that way.

You can make your own hot foot oil with that but I would also add some Knot Weed or Black Dog Hair (These are not necessary but good for some more kick to it).

Thanks for the advice. I don't have knot week, but may be able to get some black hair off my dog who is merle colored, I'll give her a big treat if I do take a couple from her.

So for the freezer spells, do her and petition to say: Stay away from my love interest completely.
For him petiton could say: His name.....Stop talking to all other women except me.
Would that work?
Also should I use red or black candle for the hotfoot?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Those petitions sound good. Except with his I would be more specific like: "(His Name) stop talking to all other woman who have sexual or romantic interest in you." Because you don't want him to not be able to communicate with a woman were it is in the subject of his job or getting a job or something beneficial like that.

Hot Foot candles are generally Red to represent the fire your setting under their feet.
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Those petitions sound good. Except with his I would be more specific like: "(His Name) stop talking to all other woman who have sexual or romantic interest in you." Because you don't want him to not be able to communicate with a woman were it is in the subject of his job or getting a job or something beneficial like that.

Hot Foot candles are generally Red to represent the fire your setting under their feet.
Dr. Dume, thank so much for your help and advice. BTW I really don't like this woman, she takes whatever she wants, or tries to. I didn't respect her much for taking that woman's husband...I mean if she was so in love with him why is she flirting with other men? Meanwhile I know for a fact when that man's children text him, she deletes them, she is stopping him from communicating with his kids. That's so wrong! And I know she does spells too, but I have had some experience in the past with some nasty energies and am quite good at returning things :lol:

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Glad to help you. I hope it all works out in your favor. And this woman gets what is coming to her.
AIRR Member

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Sun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Dr Dume wrote:Glad to help you. I hope it all works out in your favor. And this woman gets what is coming to her.
Dr. Dume, thanks for the well wishes with this work. I'm not the only one who'd like to see her get what she deserves. She's made a few enemies.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon May 23, 2011 7:07 pm

In the past few months, I've met someone I like, we get along, however he's EXTREMELY cautious about anyone knowing about us (we never go out together and he's never at my place for very long) because I'm still married to my husband in the Navy, and he's Navy and still married as well (although both of us no longer live with our spouses). We're both still married for financial reasons, to make long stories short.

I'm working on getting my end of that taken care of, and am essentially waiting on just picking up two more bartending shifts per week and I should be good to go with filing. His is a bit more complicated as he owns a house with his ex, and he has two auto payments of his own to make, so he can't afford to take the hit in his housing allotment that would be required as soon as he or she files.

I need to know what I can do to speed the sale of one of his vehicles (he does have it listed online for sale, however, it's very high-end custom Mustang, that isn't selling fast. And him getting a second job won't happen anytime soon either due to his military commitment.

I'd like us to be able to see a movie, grab a bite, or just hang out without him being paranoid someone will see us and report back to his command, causing all sorts of potentially bad stuff to happen to him. So any brainstorming ideas on things I can do to help him get to a place where he can file when I do, so he can relax and we can enjoy things together.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Money Drawing and Attraction to sell the car would work nicely. You can burn candles on a photo of it or on the listing.

Steady Work to help him find a new shift.

Crucible of Courage with Come to Me to help you guys move on to dating without fear.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 am

Steady work won't help on his end. He's Navy, his pay is what it is and there's nothing that can be done to change that....sorry if I didn't make that clear. I'm going to start that for me to find a second job for me so I can file faster on my end.

Any ideas on something to make his ex move toward filing faster? She's a big hold up in the as she's getting to keep the house they own together (and hence the reason they're still officially married---married servicemembers receive a higher housing allotment than single ones), however she previously wasn't going to be able to afford the payments on her own. But not she's got a friend AND her boyfriend living there, and paying rent, so imo, she needs to suck it up and make the payments on her own.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

No, I misread, I thought you wanted him to get a second job.

The advice for his car still stands as well as Come to Me and Crucible of Courage to get him to overcome his fear of getting caught.

To help speed along the divorce work with Separation products which will bring that element of closure.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Will the Separation products help even if the emotional closure has already taken place?

I'll definitely do stuff for that car...although I love that thing too, I know he's stretched with two car payments right now.

And unfortunately the consequences of him getting 'caught' are pretty severe and very, very real. Unlike my ex, this new guy does want his Naval career and getting caught could ruin that. Would the Law Keep Away help with that?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes, Law Keep Away would help and yes Separation products will help.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 am

Thank you so much, CM!

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 am

Dear Forum,

I'm posting here because I'm caught in the midst of a very difficult situation and was hoping to find a little guidance. For the past few weeks I have been seeing a wonderful man, however I know that we don't have a future together. In fairness to him, I haven't been exactly cold to him, but the last time we saw each other it hit me like a bolt of lightning that we will never be together long term. Long story short, we'd both have to change way too much about ourselves to maintain our relationship. The problem is, he doesn't seem to see things that way and has decided that we're perfect for each other. I'm pretty sure I'm the first girl who's been interested in him in a long time and he's decided that the things about us that make us compatible make us a perfect match, while I can't get beyond the things that don't work.

I wanted to know if there was a gentle way to break us up quickly, so that we both walk away from this without too much baggage. I realize I will have to have a conversation with him about all of this, but I was wondering if there was a magical way to help him pull away from me enough that when I do talk to him he wont be devastated.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

L

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Work with Separation products to help him make a peaceful decision to split - in the meantime do whatever you can to dissuade his attentions. You don't want to lead him on just to be nice.

You can also consider working a Come To Me kit or Attraction kit to help draw a suitable lover to him, as having someone new to focus his amorous attentions on will definitely make it easier.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 am

On this weeks Lucky Mojo Radio Show Miss Cat discussed two divorce spells. One involved a black divorce candle and a cleaver. I was unable to find these spells on the web site or the black divorce candle for sale. Could someone please post the links for me? I've been trying to get a divorce for years and he refuses - I'm hoping these two spells will help! Thanks in advance.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am

The black divorce candle is on this page if you scroll down to figural candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

You can read more about break-up work on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The Separation line of products will be more suited to your situation as you probably wish for an smoother separation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good Luck

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 am

If you are in a marriage were you or your children are in danger from the husband, you should also look into the Fiery Wall of protection spellkit, and probably get a reading on the situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
This link also, in addition, to the great links provided above by svarthyndan that I was looking for yesterday to pull during The Show. And here it is :)
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks for your assistance! And thanks for your concern Svarthyndan - we are fine it's just that contested divorses in my State easily in into six figure price tags which is not in my budget at this time! Thanks again!

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 am

I could have sworn I saw an Anti Love Spell that moved your current significant other away from you and into the arms of a better partner for them...My friend and I have been looking on the forum all day with no luck...Could someone please share any ideas how to go about this?
Basically, they wish for a peaceful as possible divorce.
Thanks so much... :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 am

Separation products are what you'll want to use for a peaceful parting.

You can use figural candles for this kind of type. Start the couple's candles back to back, move the soon-to-be-ex a small step away each day towards a third figural candle dressed in love oils such as Come To Me.

I consulted on a work for a married couple where one partner wanted to divorce, but the other was really fighting. I had my client take the two figural candles and dress them with Separation oil, and loosly tie the candles together with one string for each year that they had been married (obviously if you've been with someone for dozens of years, this detail could be tweaked to be appropriate to the situation), in this case 7 years.

I had the client get a pair of scissors and dress it with Separation oil, too, asking the Divine to use it to help both partners cut ties to one another peacefully. Each day, the client would cut one of the ties and burn the candles while praying for a peaceful separation for a few minutes. Once all the strings were cut, he placed a line of Separation salts and the open scissors between the two figures and started walking them apart a bit each day.

During this time, I had him also dressing the bed sheets with Separation salts, and diffusing Separation oil in the house as an "air freshener".

At the end of the 14-day spell, I told him to wrap his partner's candle remains in a white cloth with Blessing powder with prayers that his partner find happiness and a blessed life. Then he was to throw it into running water to help it carry his partner away from him and to a better life.

In this case, within 6 weeks his partner went from fighting tooth and nail and making the situation extremely ugly and contentious, to just peacefully accepting things and moving out without any drama. They have since amicably signed all the legal paperwork separating their lives.

You could do something similar in this case, just incorporating some "new love" elements for the partner that is being moved away in the work.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I'd like to ask on this spell. A client of mine has a relationship with a married man. She doesn't want to do a break up spell for her own reasons. The man will not leave his wife unless she has someone to take care of her emotionally and financially (to each his own....),he feels responsible. Could she change this around and ask the divine to find the perfect match for the man's wife by using the separation method between the figure candles of the couple and moving her toward a male figure candle dressed in attraction oil with a petition that this man be her perfect mate. I've been working with the woman for the 3 years she has been with this man. She hasn't used any spells to gain his love but he is a strange kind hearted man who is broken in two (according to my readings and what she tells me about him) . Any ideas welcome

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Any ideas or advice on my previous question?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

Yes you could do this spell. I would use adam and eve products along with some come to me to attract the perfect mate to the wife.

http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html

However, since she does not want to use break up products, I would ask the cards if this is the best step to conduct, and if it will in fact cause him to move towards your client. I think the reading needs to dig a little deeper to see what will get him to come her way since he is torn. Also, the reading to address if the wife is willing to give the husband up and/or move on from him. Basically simply finding her another partner just may not be enough to get the wife away.

Trying to get a married lover is always complicated, and I would expect to perform more than a moving candle spell to get him to move along. So as a reading, if the reading is favorable for her to pursue him, then see what it is all going to take.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Very good point on the questions that should be asked Stars. Thank you. The adam and eve would be put on front side of her candle facing the new man with the come to me,correct? I am in a similar situation myself so I have advised her it is very hard to get a married person. But each case is different and 'her' man seems to run to her back again even when I tell her another break up is due, he comes back with more force. It is funny that as soon as she reads psalms for prayers and uncrossings that is when he returns if they have had a tif. I do not do break ups myself nor reconciliations for the obvious reasons. In her case it is ashame because he seems to truly have real feelings for her and to be miserable when his wife affects him. I guess the future will show. Thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Yes you would put the adam and eve oil on the front facing.

3daggerz
Newly Registered

Unread post by 3daggerz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

My ex and I were separated for 3 years, been divorced for 2. How can I cut and clear my physical attraction and emotional attachment to her and still remain friendly? Because we have 2 smalll children. She has definitely moved on and I need to do the same. I just need peace of mind, Thanks!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:27 am

Do the black walnut spell.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am

Cut and clear is not going to inherently make you dislike or hate your wife. The way that the formula works (in my experience and my clients' experiences) is that it just cuts the tight and close bonds that you have and clears the air between the 2 of you. But if its something you are really concerned about you can always do a peaceful home honey jar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Blessings,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

I recommend the Cut & Clear Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) to remove the emotional ties and still keep an appropriate parental relationship for the children's sake. Since children are involved, I do not recommend the Black Walnut Spell because it is a permanent break with all involved.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Ditto on the advice of jwmcclin - use the Cut and Clear, and DO NOT do the Black Walnut. The Cut and Clear will help you have the emotional distance you need to be happy and healthy and move on, while allowing you to remain civil for the sake of the child. The Black Walnut permanently removes a person from your life, so that is not appropriate at all in this situation where you need to have continuing contact.

leyui9

Unread post by leyui9 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 am

A poster named alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, thought that it would take advantage of our kindly moderators and post a question filled with heart-felt personal details and request that we suggest spells it could do to accomplish its goals. The topic was titled BREAKING UP A FRIENDSHIP and this poster wanted to do just that.

We responded and gave it good advice -- and then, suddenly, it went into all of its posts here at the forum and tried to delete entire threads. Of course it could not so so.

Therefore, the thread remains and the poster has been banned.

alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, is alchype2005 at aol dot com and it posts from IP address 166.250.67.80
City Imperial Beach
State or Region California
Country United States
ISP Wireless Data Service Provider Corporation.
Domain WDSPCO.ORG
ZIP Code 91932

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum alchype. The spell that you desire is called Separation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html). It is used to bring about an amicable end to job site cliques. Of course there is another level that is traditional used to break up couples (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) ... read the separation link above, it has recommended spellwork if you desire a more inflammatory separation.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

You can also use Stop Gossip products to shut them up.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Lucky Mojo Stop Gossip:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Lucky Mojo Slippery Elm:
http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
If this is a pronlem at your work place Boss Fix:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Good luck and take care... and work conjure.

Dhoa2

Unread post by Dhoa2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello LM Community,

I'm seeking any advice & guidance you all might have on a particular situation.

My parents are getting divorced, it's ugly and has gone on for an entire year now. My mother's lawyer is exploiting the situation and my mother's emotions and dragging on the situation. They both want to settle, but this other lawyer's convinced my mother to go through an elongated process that's cost nearly $150K already. My mother gets defensive and angry when her children bring the issue up.

Holy crow---what on EARTH can I do to stop this madness?? I'm thinking honey jar, separation oil...but how do I remove this lawyer and her predatory legal practices?

Many thanks,

Renee

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:28 pm

I would get a reading and ask the reader to work for you or coach you in terms of what conjure to use. Several people are involved here and you need some background. Look through the AIRR readers and rootworkers list and identify someone with experience in Court Case conjure. I have posted the direct link to the Court Case website on AIRR.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ff_the_Law

Look through the list on your right entitled, "AIRR Readers and Rootworkers Who Perform Court & Legal Work for Clients"

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 pm

A dear friend of mine has been dating a guy for three years. She moved back to her small hometown so she could be with him, after finishing school in a bigger city and essentially being long distance except for summers and winter breaks.
He's been psychologically abusive in the past, and I know for a fact that her parents don't like him. Her mom told me she was happy they were no longer dating, when they had broken up for about a month over the summer.
She has a degree and the desire to do a lot with her life, but holds back for him. There are very few opportunities in her town, but she's told me she won't leave because he can't (not a US citizen and lives on the other side of border) move to the city she'd prefer to be in. I have seen this guy cause drama out of nowhere, cuss at her, and make her miserable for a long time now. He has no drive and no future. He only got his current job because of her. She's broken up with him multiple times but keeps going back. I feel like she doesn't think she can do better, and this girl is beautiful, classy, incredibly moral and responsible, and intelligent. How do I help her?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, the first thing I would do is seek out a reading from a reputable reader and there is a reason why I would do this. It sounds like you have deep love and friendship for this woman-and occasionally when we approach a situation from that place we do not see as clearly as we could-so a reader could help you with that. Obviously one thing you could do is break up work on the 2 of them and/or you could hot foot the man out of this woman's life. Another approach you could take would be to draw a better, more honorable lover to her.
Break Up:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Hot Foot:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Love Drawing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Blessings,
Bri

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 am

They've known each other a lot of years, and this guy is a master manipulator. He even cheated on and left my bf's sister - and they're still friends. He doesn't like me. He is working on my bf little by little and I need to sow discord between them. Any and all answers will be tried and appreciated.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

You can use Separation products to gently separate this guy from your boyfriend: it's nicer than Hot Foot.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree, Separation products would work nicely here. I'd take two white candles named for your boyfriend and the man and walk them away from one another over a period of 7 days until they are separated and I'd knock his candle over into a bucket of water gathered from a moving river.

I would also dress the man's candle with Stop Gossip so that he doesn't talk ill of you as he's being walked out of your boyfriend's life.

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 am

Thanks, guys. I will try that. One question. I take the bucket with the candle in it to a crossroads? I could dump it in a graveyard, but someone would pick up the candle - I can't enter to bury it. Oh, and I'm sorry about the initial language, this guy is a real jerk. He's even acted inappropriately towards me but the bf doesn't believe it.

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I need to remove the father of my children away from us but we all live together and im concerned HOW to pull this off with my
3 yr old twins in the house. I want to know how I can hot foot him and protect the girls from any contact. Obviously I was going to try putting it in is shoes but is it harmful if I touch the powder when handling it??? I have to touch it to sprinkle it where I want it to go.... I was thinking about putting it in his shower gell since I know for sure that he is the only one who touches that.... any suggestions?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm

You need to make certain that this work is justified.
It is the intent--yes you can handle the product. Make absolutely certain you know what to do before, during and after. (steps)
1. Is this action justified?
2. Carry it out if so with intent
3. Cleanse

radio-show-pre-call-id-march-11th,-2012-t18455.html

Hope this helps.
Take Care!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”