Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking a Loveless Marriage

dominico11
Forum Member

Re: Mutual Break Up - Peaceful Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Yeah I'm totally okay with paying the child support. They go to school. Its just that since I'm the only one with a steady income and I work at a local grocery store, all the a majority.of the bills come out of my money and they decide what happens with each paycheck. Its very extremely frustrating. They say they feel bad about it but when ever something comes up its always my money that gets used.

Im scared to ask for whatever is left over because I'm going to get questioned or they will say well if there is any money left over we will get it for you, rather than to give the money to me and let me do with it what I see fit.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I would recommend some Money Stay With Me work for you.

See this web page:

Money Stay With Me Spiritual Supplies
http://uckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
catherine yronwode

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:35 am

I have a few more questions. When ordering, can I request that the item be unlabeled or "mislabeled"? And is there any item that would cause her to seek out male friends and to encourage her to look elsewhere for happiness in a positive way, without arguments with me or anything like that? I know it may seem confusing but I can clarify if need be. Thank you all for your help. I am extremely appreciative.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:30 am

Hello, Domenico11,

Lucky Mojo can remove a label before shipping.

Can I suggest that you, instead, have the items shipped elsewhere? If you decide to do this, you will have to call the shop and alert them that shipping will be elsewhere. The phone number is: (707) 887-1521. This would be a lot easier for you.

As many Moderators have already answered you about the separation, yes, you can do this peacefully. Please review the other posts addressed to you.

It sounds like you want her to leave you for another. If I were to perform this type of spell, I would need a target for her to go after (that's just me).

Also, there are support groups out there for men too (you're not the only man in this situation). I suggest that you go to a church, any church, and ask to talk to somebody (preferably a Pastor) who can lead you in the right direction. You need to get out of there and stop living in fear.
I wish you the best and pray that you take the advice of all the Monitors who have made suggestions.
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:47 am

dominico11: You may want to do what a lot of us have had to do from time to time: Buy two oils, one that you plan on using and one that appears as an oil your target would want to you. After getting the order you can simply switch the contents of the oils and continue on with your sneaky trick.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank you very much all for your help. It is very much appreciated. One more thing, would her wearing the oil(the one that is the separation oil) would that work better than using it on a candle, if I labeled it ad good luck oil or something like that? And would adding hotfoot oil make a mess of the situation or would that be okay? Or should I do the separation oil first then after everything is said and done, then do hotfoot to make sure she stays gone? Cuz its me, my wife, her dad, his girlfriend and her two kids and his daughter comes over too. Should I do separation oil and like brush it on stuff to make sure they all leave? Or is there a better idea? I just want them gone without negotiations. Just when I'm at work one day just up and leave,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Good Evening, Domenico,
Ok, now you're starting to sound like a root worker!! Good for you!
I would use the separation oil on the candle.
If I wanted also to have her use it as a "Good Luck" oil, I would pray into the bottle and state my intention into the bottle. If this were me, and I wanted John Doe to leave me, I would pray into the bottle: "John Doe, whenever you use this oil, you will make plans to leave me, Miss Aida" then, I would put a little bit of my saliva into it and I'm all set with that.
Then, after all of this is completed, as you had stated, "FOLLOW UP" with hot foot.
Lucky Mojo provides the necessary instruments for a spell. Your ingenuity adds a "Special touch" to the spell.
Stay positive in your work.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best with this situation. My heart goes out to you

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 am

Thank you very much miss Aida and everyone else who has contributed to my situation. I really appreciate it. Would it be a good idea, after they are gone, to do some good luck work for them? They are good people they just aren't good for me. Thank you all for your help. If I have further questions I will ask. Until then I will stay on the forum and keep learning.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

Good Afternoon, Domenico11,
Wow! You're such a good person. I am so surprised that you worry about their well-being. You have a GOOD heart!
Yes, of course, you can perform good luck spells for them.
We will be here to help you with that when the time comes.
Take care of yourself and all of us wish you the very very best.

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 am

Does using the separation products mean that I can continue to do things as I normally would to avoid arousing suspicion?

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 am

Also and this is related to the situation. I want her to let me smoke cigarettes again and she says with the baby coming and all, she wants me to be alive when be gets older.I told her I'd step outside to smoke but after her mom died of cancer she said she wanted me to quit. I'm honestly nt sure if I agreed or not. I want her to let me smoke again. I told her the only reason I quit was because she asked me too and she got upset, then it was we don't have the money. What would be the best product to use to have her let me smoke again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 am

Good Morning, Domenico,
TO answer your first question, yes, with the separation products, you can still go about your normal activities without arousing suspicion.
To answer your second question, I would suggest influence products. www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
But, honestly, I've told you this before, Please get some support. There are resources for abused men. There really are. All you have to do is got to any Church, Synagogue, Religious orders and ask for some help to find these resources.
There is no reason, whatsoever, for any person to live the way you are living...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 am

You can order unlabeled vigil candles on the candle page. Lucky Mojo will fix them any way you like.You could also order freestanding candles, which you can dress with oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 am

I think I've figured out what I'm going to do. I called the store and found out about the candle burning services at MISC. So I was thinking, an influence candle, since my wife and her dad said they can't pay the bills without my paycheck. Then a separation candle to separate me from them and their family. Then a hotfoot candle to keep them away, then a good luck and money candle for me and them so they can afford to pay the bills without me and find a place to live. How does that sound?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello, Domenico11,
That sounds very good.
And having MISC do it for you takes away your concerns about them seeing anything. Additionally, you'll have professional root workers handling this!
Good Choice!
Take Care and we are wishing you the very best

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

Is there an order form that I can fill out for the 1 hour candle burning for my immediate needs or do I have to call and set that up? And is there a candle I can get them to burn that brings money just to me that will allow me to have the money to order the 18 dollars candle service? Because I'm trying to figure out if I should ask them to burn me a separation candle for my immediate needs or a money candle to have the money to afford the bigger candle service.

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:00 am

I want to do a money candle burning service for them so that when I'm gone they have the money to afford all the stuff for the child and I want to do one for me too to be able to afford .child support.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:41 am

Hello, Domenico11,
Here's the page to look at what they have and to see how it works
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Take care!!

karudi
Newly Registered

need a break up spell to make my husband leave me

Unread post by karudi » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,

I need a break up spell for my own marriage. I am quite unhappy and my freedom from this legal bond will atleast help me find myself. However my husband does not even want to consider it. Is there a spell I can cast so that my husband leaves me or lets me go on peaceful terms without any fights or bitterness. I want only the best for him and I want him to find love and happiness elsewhere. I have no negative energy just my own unhappiness. Will a water closet spell work for this break up?

Thanks
K

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Broom Separation Spell or Something Else?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 am

Jibrael,

jwmclin is correct and, yes, the Broom Straw separation spell has been a traditional form of work for hundreds of years. I would recommend separation spiritual supplies.They are not hot or angry. A black divorce candle would be indicated as as well.
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Hello karudi,
Well the break-up spell does cause discord. So, you might want to try a banishing spell.
For he products, look here: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
For more ideas about other spells (in detail) look here: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Also check out the Peaceful Home spells on that page
I hope that you break-up is indeed a peaceful transition
Take care

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 am

Hi, its me again. I have a weird question. Would asking MISC to light a hotfoot candle and put peaceful home oil on it work the same way as a peaceful separation or does hotfoot cause arguments? Or would a hotfoot candle cause the other person to just up and leave without warning. And then do a cut and clear candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 am

Hello, Domenico11,
Hope all is well with you.
This is a question that you will discuss when ordering your candles. However, I would personally not use Peaceful Home on a Hotfoot candle.
Here is a description of what Hot Foot Does www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
What you will do is tell them EXACTLY what you wish your outcome to be and they will make suggestions (rather than telling them how to dress your candles).
So, I would say something like: "I want them to leave me peacefully, then I want to be free and clear of them emotionally" <--obviously, this is not your request, just giving you an example...
Hope this helps.
Take care

Misteri
Forum Member

Need specific spell info...

Unread post by Misteri » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:30 am

I need help in selecting the proper and most efficient spell for my needs. I am in a relationship I want out of. Peacefully. Without any bitterness or anger. I would actually like to keep a friendship but cut all romantic/passionate/love ties. She has come a long way spiritually and has been doing very well staying away from harmful things in her life since we have been together. I want her to very much find another love that will reciprocate. We also live together. Scented candles are always burning in our apartment however I don't want anything labeled for this spell. What do I need to do to cause a breakup, separation, have her move out and still maintain a platonic friendship with her? Please help

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Need specific spell info...

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Hi Misteri,

You are being very compassionate toward this woman. You are being very admirable. An awesome trait.

You can go to http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html to find a good spell for this.
The cut and clear products are also excellent.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I would suggest doing a moving candle spell on her to bring another person into her life but you guys live together so that would be
difficult to pull off.

Have you tried to talk to her about your feelings? Most break ups are hard but they're a part of life.
Tell her you'll help her find a place to stay. You want to continue to be friends so now move into the friend stage.
No more sex. That will keep binding you to each other energetically.
You can also use tranquility products to help her to stay calm. http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Honest is the best policy. It might smart a bit but it's best for the other person so they can move on.
Someone else might have more ideas for you too.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm

You could order a Separation or Cut and Clear Vigil Candle and ask that they leave off the label and glitter ( she would only see colored vigil candles that way ). You can also buy these candles and have Lucky Mojo burn them at the shop for you. They would send a report about how they burned. Your could buy an appropriate oil and put some on the candles you have at home and she wouldn't know. You could spike her shampoo with an appropriate bath crystal, and she wouldn't know. You could hire a rootworker to bring another man into her life after you two "drift apart". Just some ideas. Hoodoo is full of sneaky tricks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Dress two blue candles with Tranquility or Blessing oils, bay leaf, basil, and white mustard. (You can use free-standing candles and load the candlesticks with the herbs.) Name one for each of you and write petition papers to this effect:

"As my life path moves me away from NAME, may our relationship fade away like the stars before the sun. May our friendship continue as we go our separate ways."

On the first day, have the two candles touching, and gradually separate them over a period of seven days. As soon as there is room to do so, sprinkle a line of Cut and Clear powder between the candles.

Since you want your partner to move out, Dissolve some Cedar Wood Essential Bath Crystals (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#essential) and spike her grooming products with them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Misteri
Forum Member

Unread post by Misteri » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm

I have talked to her. Unfortunately that's when her depression and emotional roller coaster sets in. Literally every emotion in thirty minutes. It's difficult. Susan what is the moving candle?
Moon breath, which bath crystals should I use in her shampoo? The separation or cut and clear? Unfortunately the root worker wouldn't be helpful if he brought a male into her life.
Miss Michaele, that is something I can do, however what do I do with the petitions? Also I was looking into the cedar wood crystals and noticed it said used in male energy. Just to clarify. We are both females and she holds zero interest in the opposite sex.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 am

Misteri,

You've been given some good solid advice here from Moonbreath and Miss Michaele.
Stop being wishy washy with this woman. She's using her emotions to control you.
Of course people get emotional when they're getting broken up with. They can become extremely manipulative.
Get up the courage and just do it.
Try: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Also go to http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojocatspells.html to read up on spells.

I would suggest you hire a reader/rootworker to give you a reading and magical coaching on the situation. Magical coaching is perfect for you because you are inquisitive and you sound like you have a knack for the work.

Miss Michaele is excellent and she's already helped you. If it were me, I'd hire her. She can coach you on what to do.
Her information is right under her post.

Now shore up, make a decision. the longer this goes on the worse it is for both of you.

You can do this Misteri. I believe in you!

www.readersandrootworkers.org
Member of AIRR

Misteri
Forum Member

Unread post by Misteri » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 am

Thank you very much everyone for all your help, I'm going to look into all the spells and make my order for the necessary items this week and get started right away. Thank you for the referral Susan, I have to look into the details and compare it to my finances (unfortunately) at the moment... I look forward to the continued support and suggestions... maybe after this is all said and done I can work on a spiritual cleansing on myself and adding some strength for future relationships and wisdom and clarity to recognize the signs sooner than later...

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Misteri wrote:Also I was looking into the cedar wood crystals and noticed it said used in male energy. Just to clarify. We are both females and she holds zero interest in the opposite sex.
Cedar wood is also used in some gentle old-time spells to get people to move away from where they are living, as on this page:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Misteri
Forum Member

Unread post by Misteri » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:53 am

We live on the 3rd floor in an apartment building. Do I lay the chips out in front of our door or main door to the building? I don't want this to effect any other tenants in the building.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 am

I think the cedar wood bath crystals would be sneakier and easier.

But you could also put the chips in front of your door in in front of your bedroom door.

I don't think it matters if cedar is used for male energy because you're going to need the male energy for that extra push.

Read the link Miss Michaele gave you.

Good Luck Sweetheart! :)
Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:39 am

Misteri: Also remember that cedarwood can be ground down to a fine powder and used in a more discreet way.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Misteri: Also remember that cedarwood can be ground down to a fine powder and used in a more discreet way.
**brainstorm**

CEDAR WOOD INCENSE!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#IP

Misteri
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Gentle, Peacful Separation or Divorce, Moving On

Unread post by Misteri » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 am

I've been all over these forums trying to find the best spells and rituals to create a separation between my girlfriend and I. My wish is for her to move on and find someone new, stop loving me and move out but I don't want any bitterness or anger or revenge. Thus my end goal being to remain friends. With the research and notes I've taken from everyone suggestions I've come up with the following:
Separation bath crystals in her shampoo
Cut & Clear bath crystals also in her shampoo
I wish I could do the moving candles and get her to her unknown future lover but with living together there is no way she wont get suspicious.so I wonder if LM would do it for me
I have found a "quitting powder" formula that consists of powdered newspaper and the only way I can think of doing that is burning it to ashes.
I've tried contacting a hoodoo/root worker and have not been contacted back
I'm going to order unlabeled separation and cut & clear candles.
Question is: what should I put in my honey jar to keep the friendship without the romance? Cut and clear products can be used towards the other person and not myself, am I correct?
Also if there are any any any other specific things I can do id love to hear them before I put my order in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Good Evening, Misteri,
Sounds like you have a good plan!
And yes, you can have LM?MISC do that spell for you!
I am not familiar with a "quitting powder". If Lucky Mojo doesn't have it on our site, then we won't be able to help you in that arena
Also, Check out this page for bottle spells to give you ideas on the honey jar www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Also, go to the search engine on the top right of this page. In the white search box (in dark green area), type in HONEY JARS. There's about 65 pages on the subject to give you ideas. Hope this helps.
Good luck with your spell work. Wishing you the best!

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Misteri, add 2 clove buds to the honey jar for friendship. Have you tried having outside interests or hobbies that would keep you away from home and her? People move on easier when they feel left-out or neglected. Let her think the separation is HER idea. That way, she won't seek revenge.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 am

Hi Domenico11, Yes to what Miss Aida said. Please do read up on Hotfoot and see if this is what you want. Hotfoot sends people away and pretty intensely; if all you really desire is a peaceful separation consider a different approach.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

QematetSau
Forum Member

To emotionally detach from spouse while living together

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all Happy 2014!!!

I need to emotionally detach from my husband for the sake of my emotional stability and health. It's that time when one realizes they have married a major asshole! This man abuses me emotionally and financially. I've grown resentful but I still love him. Nevertheless, I'm hurt so I'd like to emotionally detach from him until I am able to move out. I'm ill so i cannot work. Moving to a shelter would not be the best idea since im physically handicapped and recovering.

I'm doing my cleansings, road opening, money drawing, and healing/blessing, BTW. I've tried the honey jar but I'd need to work that thing 24/7 or it'll wear off. You can never fix an asshole! Besides, even if im able to make him sweet that'll make it harder for me to detach. At this point, i want to move on from the marriage.

I was wondering if the black walnut spell would do. However, im apprehensive since it will take the other person out of your life. I don't want him putting me out of the house.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, QematetSau,
Oh my Goodness. I can't imagine what you're going through being handicapped and stuck in that house. It must feel like prison. I am so very sorry
The Black walnut spell won't work on him. It works on you. So, it won't make him kick you out.
Also, I like the Cut and clear spells after the Black walnut baths. You will be able to free yourself from this relationship: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best
PLEASE take care

QematetSau
Forum Member

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! Yes, it really feels like a prison. More so with the fact that I moved to the West coast with him for the job I got him with my spells. I have no one here so I can't just pack up and leave. He likes that. This is the reason why he finally showed his true face.

I will be doing both the walnut bath and the cut and clear. Thanks for your advice!!!

mags76
Forum Member

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello, everyone!
I have 2 situations and I could use some help here. I have a husband that I have been separated from since 2011. We have children together. However I have moved on. I have gotten together with a man that I love dearly and we have a child of our on. I am still married but separated. My husband and I got a home built after we where married but the home is in his name only (something I suggested at the time). My husband has a very bad drug habit and has cheated on me numerous times, he would leave home on Fridays and return on Sundays or Mondays! I became fed up! I have clearly move on and now he is trying to make my life with me new guy, hell. I would like to get a divorce, keep full custody of my children, and possibly keep the home. I have been paying all of the bills and taking care of my children alone. I would like my husband to get along with my new guy and move on with his life. I would like a divorce that he doesn't contest; I want to keep the home until I decide I don't want it anymore (I will continue to pay the mortgage and bills). My husband is very bitter and doesn't want to reason!

Situation #2: My new guy has an ex girlfriend that doesn't seem to want to leave him alone. I used a break up candle for the 2 of them and they broke up in Dec. 13, well she keeps trying to come around. I want to eventually marry him and we become a happy family forever. He is a very nice guy and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, so he avoids her. I need this girl gone forever! I need this man to be mine and only mine forever. I want him to be totally in love and committed to me. I want him to provide for me financially, emotionally, sexually, etc. I want him to always be open and honest with me. How can I get this girl out of his life forever. Please help!

If possible, I would like to use fixed candles for both of these situations, instead of spell kits. To me, spells just seem to be a little complicated, however, I still have a couple of spell kits that I haven't started on: follow me boy and stay with me spell kits!
Thanks!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, mags,
I disagree about the spell kits. In my opinion, they are complete and cover all angles.
Any spell takes time and can get complicated. Lucky Mojo's Spell kits make my life easier.
So, you would want to do an influence skull candle on the hubby: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
And a court case spell on your husband www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And, hot foot spells on the girl: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best

AlyssaH
HRCC Student
Putting a love spell on husband & his mistress

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 am

I am doing everything I can to get out of my relationship. I've banished my husband, I'm trying to move out of the house that his mom owns, & etc..

Anyway, my son gave me an idea today. I've been doing things to mess with my husband's head because it REALLY pisses me off that he humiliates me by going around with his drug whore. I'm done, I don't want to be married to his drug addiction anymore, & I want full custody of our son, so I sit at home with the kids.

I have no social life, I don't get to start dating again because divorce judges frown on that kind of thing if you're still married & all. So I sit alone with my thoughts & I get angry. It's not healthy, I'm not really a vengeful person.

I've been doing things like prank calling him to relieve my frustration & I was laughing about it with my oldest son. He was like "mom, don't you want him to fall in love with her, so that he'll give you a divorce & leave you alone?"

Hmm yeah, actually that's a good idea. If he wants to be with her , then he'll pretty much give me what I want for his freedom, right?

Or could putting a love spell on them backfire on me?
HRCC Student #1989

mags76
Forum Member

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:03 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I'm going to start on my spell kit but how do I know when there is a new moon? My kit also says to put pins in my candle. Do I use the kind of stick pins that people use to put in a pin cushion when they sew? Also how do I get my new guy to go ahead and announce our relationship, especially to his ex-girlfriend? He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't give a crap about her feelings. I want her to know about us and move very far away, never speak to him again, and never return within 1000 miles of where we are at any time! I want them to have hatred and disgust for one another! I want him to lose all feelings for her. He says that it would be easier if she was a bad person, well I want him to dislike her very much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Putting a love spell on husband & his mistress

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
I truly (from my heart) think you ought to get a reading on this first.
Because, this is a hard call and we don't want to make any mistakes.
Also, I am concerned about your son being around her if she is a drug addict.
Like I had said, lots going on here.
A reader can see the entire picture and perhaps lead you to the correct path.
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best on this. I hope all works out well for you
AlyssaH wrote:I am doing everything I can to get out of my relationship. I've banished my husband, I'm trying to move out of the house that his mom owns, & etc..

Anyway, my son gave me an idea today. I've been doing things to mess with my husband's head because it REALLY pisses me off that he humiliates me by going around with his drug whore. I'm done, I don't want to be married to his drug addiction anymore, & I want full custody of our son, so I sit at home with the kids.

I have no social life, I don't get to start dating again because divorce judges frown on that kind of thing if you're still married & all. So I sit alone with my thoughts & I get angry. It's not healthy, I'm not really a vengeful person.

I've been doing things like prank calling him to relieve my frustration & I was laughing about it with my oldest son. He was like "mom, don't you want him to fall in love with her, so that he'll give you a divorce & leave you alone?"

Hmm yeah, actually that's a good idea. If he wants to be with her , then he'll pretty much give me what I want for his freedom, right?

Or could putting a love spell on them backfire on me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, mags76,
All you have to do is to google moon phases.
Yes, thee are the correct pics.
Hatred and disgust can be accomplished with a break up spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
And to influence him into making that announcement, you would want to try a influence spell on a skull candle: www>luckymojo.com/influence.html
Now, don't do all of these spells at one time.
Have them ready and on hand. When you have completed one spell, then you work on the next.
Put all you've got into each spell.
Wishing you the very best on this
mags76 wrote:Thanks Miss Aida,

I'm going to start on my spell kit but how do I know when there is a new moon? My kit also says to put pins in my candle. Do I use the kind of stick pins that people use to put in a pin cushion when they sew? Also how do I get my new guy to go ahead and announce our relationship, especially to his ex-girlfriend? He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't give a crap about her feelings. I want her to know about us and move very far away, never speak to him again, and never return within 1000 miles of where we are at any time! I want them to have hatred and disgust for one another! I want him to lose all feelings for her. He says that it would be easier if she was a bad person, well I want him to dislike her very much!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student
Re: Putting a love spell on husband & his mistress

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,
I truly (from my heart) think you ought to get a reading on this first.
Because, this is a hard call and we don't want to make any mistakes.
Also, I am concerned about your son being around her if she is a drug addict.
Like I had said, lots going on here.
A reader can see the entire picture and perhaps lead you to the correct path.
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best on this. I hope all works out well for you

I'm actually feeling a lot better about the situation. I've prayed & found my peace. She will never be allowed around our child, she is a known drug addict & there's nothing that can make her look like a suitable step parent in court. My husband can't even care for a goldfish at this point, so I'm not concerned about them taking my child. In the end, she's done me a favor. He was never very good to me & my kids, & now we're free from him. His mother as been a nightmare-in-law, & if he's with her...well, then she's this woman's problem now. Some blessings just come in disguise <3
HRCC Student #1989

FB30
Forum Member

Very unhappy, need seperation advice! :-(

Unread post by FB30 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello all,

I have a small problem. I don't really know how to word it but, I need help on how to go about peacefully leaving my boyfriend.
A couple of years ago he and i broke up and i was devastated. He was heavily influenced (aka brainwashed) by an ex which caused the breakup. It was all done so suddenly i knew something was up and i got it confirmed (the brainwashing) when i got a reading done. I was advised and I performed some work and he eventually "saw the light". I patiently worked the spells, they worked pretty fast! and we got back together soon after.
This was almost 5 years ago and everything was going good. But the same problems are still there, like him not working or owning a car, not being motivated to do things, he doesn't even want to come with me to family events or see my friends and dont even get me started on the intimacy/sex issues. Again it's hard to word this, but i feel like maybe i jumped the gun with trying to get him back so fast. I think it was more anger and hurt feelings driving me to do the spell so fast that i wasn't thinking clearly.

I just think the spark is gone and i'm tired of dealing with the issues day in and day out. He's become tooo clingy and dependent on me that i think the spell worked too well. But I can't stay in a relationship that's going nowhere with the emotional stress and miss out on potential boyfriends that are better suited for me! some guys that ive met in the past that I've been attracted too and couldn't do anything. I'm very upset and unhappy.
I would love to find a way for us to each go our seperate ways without fighting or any anger. He's a good person and i dont want there to be hostility between us.

Anyone who can help please reply :-(

FB30
Forum Member

Re: Very unhappy, need seperation advice! :-(

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 am

I forgot to say that even though i do not want to be with him anymore, i don't want it to effect our friendship as i do love him and always will. Just its too overbearing being in a relationship with him. I want us to both be happy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

Anything you have from the original spell I would burn to take the effects off. I would look into seperation products its suppose to just end things without all the fights and anger that come along with other products like break up. Keep in mind when you let him go its not fair for you in a few weeks to thing I made a mistake and want him back, just to do more work on him..think it clearly though. Cleanse you and the house after all this and use one of LM spell kits to draw in a new lover that meets the needs.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:46 am

cut and clear imo.

ive always wondered hat regarding reconciliation work..its like are you sure you want this person back. the breakup is probably a blessing but many people dont want to believe that

FB30
Forum Member

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you so so much for your replies. It truly helps me a lot!

I buried the wax 5 years ago, i hope its still there. If not, does that matter? I might not be able to find it anymore.
And i made an ammonia jar that i buried as well but is it safe to burn ammonia? Or should i just let the ammonia evaporate or dump the ammonia out and then just burn the contents?

Im sorry sarafina, i dont know what IMO means.... May i please have a better explanation?

And yes i will def take time and think about this and make sure that this is the best path to go down. I'm going to get a quick reading as well just to back me up and help.

I might have more questions later but again thank you for your replies! :)

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

imo means in my opinion :)

did you look up cut and clear? http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I would pour the contents out and recycle the container. You can also take something of him, put it in a bottle with break up or separation it into a flowing river flowing away from you as you pray for him to leave your life.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ReikiCat
Forum Member

Help getting things moving

Unread post by ReikiCat » Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this but have been mainly working with some candle magic and simple spells.

I had a shaman do some work for me this past November/December, and she said she cleared me of a number of things...a curse, a 'betrayal magnet,' a couple malicious spirit attachments, a childhood trauma, and said that the two ancestor spirits who were supposed to be watching over me were AWOL. :-) My inner life is much improved, but am still having a time trying to get things moving in my outer circumstances. I need to find a job, new place to live....

I'm going to try some Uncrossing work just in case, then I thought some Road Opener work (mojo bag maybe?). Any other recommendations?

The shaman told me things should get better right away, but I've read it can take months or even years to deal with the residue, and result, of such bad conditions and over so long a period. I'm looking hard for jobs and for help otherwise; have had interviews but no job yet. Homelessness is a real possibility.

Any ways to keep one safe from any further crossing/negativity in the meantime? To attract positive energy?

Thanks

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Re: Help getting things moving

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat May 10, 2014 6:43 am

Greetings, ReikiCat!

Please trust your worker, who said that things should get better right away! It sounds like she or he got you majorly uncrossed... Don't let yourself get stuck at this stage of the journey!

Use Fiery Wall of Protection to keep yourself safe and Attraction to bring good things into your life. In particular, it sounds like you need an altar with photos of your ancestors or items associated with them.

A lucky rabbit's foot or Van Van mojo will keep you moving forward!
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

ReikiCat
Forum Member

Re: Help getting things moving

Unread post by ReikiCat » Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 am

Thank you! I will check into what you suggested. I put together an ancestor altar, though a rather modest one on my budget, at the shaman's suggestion. I'm not too clear on why the ancestors had not been with me, though she (the shaman) says it had to do with a rift between those who were of European descent and those of Cherokee descent, from the time period when the Cherokee were sent packing from here. Apparently it's been a loooong time without them, over more than one life.

Anyhow, I appreciate your help.

~ReikiCat

archaichoney
Forum Member
Relationship and Life Changes, Moving Forward

Unread post by archaichoney » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 am

Hi everyone. I am slowly filling up my cart with LM supplies and I was wanting some suggestions for product guidance on my situation.

My partner and I have been together for 7 years. Our relationship has had a major transition and we have decided to amicably part ways, romantically. We are still going to remain very close. We are best friends and own a thriving successful business together. We are going to be helping each other emotionally and financially get on our feet and into our own living spaces. I'm wondering what products to use to usher me forward into a positive new financial and living situation. I'm looking for a clean slate, but not one that removes him out of my life. I was thinking House Blessing, Van Van and perhaps Crown of Success? I thought about Road Opener, but I feel as if my road has been made open as I am using this transition in our relationship to focus on personal and spiritual development. Would love some suggestions!
HRCC Student #1715
Britton Boyd

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”