• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Trying to Avoid Divorce Over Fairness

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:45 am

Hello All; I have a dilema and need some kind of spiritual peace and repair. My husband loves me, but his greediness and unfairness is just overwhelming. Because of it, I have lost love for him. My husband purchased a house in Texas a year and a half prior to getting married with me (so its under his name). When he moved with me to Virginia, he put it up for rent (no problem). Over the years he just talks about this house and how I have nothing to do with it. He plans to soon sell the house and make a bucket load of money and pocket this. That is not a problem for me. While he married me, we purchased a house. I was the main horse power because I never had bought a house. I found the house and did all the work. Because I had great credit and a good job, I would have been able to purchase the house on my own.. but I'm married. He chipped in half of everything.. basically, he piggy backed on the opportunity to purchase this home while with me. Now he wants to sell our house and go to PR, where once your assets are under YOUR name, they belong to you and your inheritor, no such thing as your spouse having rights. I've already anticipated this issue, as I hear him speak....What I feel would be fair is that he takes back the amount of mortgage input he put into our second house, as well as myself, but I get 100% of any revenue (money we make extra off this house) as mine, since he gets to pocket 100% of the sale of the first home. I think I'll have war in my hand if I ask him for this, and so I'll need to take him to court and divorce him, which truly I don't want. I don't know what I can do now to have fairness in the future as I see this will be our predicament 10 years from now. Please tell me, what can I do? Ellina
Ellina

Re: Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi Ellina,

I'm sorry you're going through this. Is there a chance that he is all talk about this? Since he hasn't taken material action in this direction, it is difficult to advise on how to stop it as it hasn't started.

I would advise on prevention from now, and start implanting ideas in his head about either keeping the house (if that is your preference) or selling you his half of the mortgage. Whichever direction you choose is the one you should follow.

You can work a white skull candle on him dressed with Influence oil (plus Pay Me if you want to gain his share of your current house). Work this while he is sleeping and speak to it as you would to him to get him to see things your way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-pay-me.html

You could also book a reading with someone from AIRR who may be able to see which direction this situation is heading towards so you can cut it off at the pass.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby southernkae » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:31 pm

hello. i am not so much new to hoodoo or spell work or even this forum but this is my first time posting and not just reading.

i am in need of a bit of help and i've tried so much but nothing seems to work.

in short: i've been in my current relationship for 5 years. in the beginning it was wonderful and we share a house but for the past 2 years ,not wonderful. my partner is a stubborn and hard headed man.

i honestly feel trapped. i've tried leaving and i've tried calling it quits, but he has a strong hold on me that i can't seem to break.

i've done breakup spells on us and i've done poppet workings. the hold wont break.

i don't want to ruin his life in any way, but i need him to leave me. i say need because i've let go and he hasn't.

my "father" would politely say something along the lines of "hex the f*cker and curse his name til you can't anymore and then do it again" but i would like an alternative.

i've thought of doing strong protection work on myself followed by a vinegar jar, but actually, i just want him to leave me to find a new girl.

any advice?
southernkae

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello, southernkae ,

I am a little bit confused. You say he has a strong hold on you? Is he abusing you? If he is, You have just GOT to leave. PLEASE! Get some help from a shelter for abused women. And I DEFINITELY agree with your Father.

If he's just manipulative, then that's different story. Hot foot him and also banish him

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Also, consider protection spells on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps and that you can get him the hell out of your life

Take care and, if you need anything, we are here for you
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

First-timer with questions about divorce spell

Unread postby Clair » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello. I'm new here and would like help with a divorce spell. The marriage in question started under bad pretenses and the individuals involved hurt several people to even get together. The female got her claws into a man I was dating when he was going through a very vulnerable time in his life. The marriage took place 6 months ago and he hides the marriage. Some of his co-workers don't even know he is married. I just found out a few months ago myself. He is trying indirectly to reunite with me.

The marriage would end anyway, but I want to end it faster. I don't really want him back for myself- I might go out with him once or twice but I want closure more than anything. I know some other parties who were hurt by this marriage. Is it still considered black magic?

The store was out of the bride groom candles so I used black 7 knob candles adding break up, confusion, and separation oils and powder. I put tons more oil on her candle. Hers started fast then went super slow and burned out early. His started off slow, went at a good speed and burned completely. His sparked and crackled quite a bit. Both candles "wept" but his was in one area and the wax dried before it got to the bottom. Any intterpretations?

I want to do the spell again. I'm very sensitive to the effects and want to know if I should keep it burning 24/7 or for a set period of time? If the store doesn't have bride-groom candles, would another (such as a skull) work? How often should I repeat the spell?
Clair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, Clair ,

I shouldn't have approved this post as I didn't realize that you are asking for help with products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo. This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products,

I also don't understand why you would want to break them up if even you don't want him. This sounds like unjustified spell work. And, there can be repercussions for unjustified spell work.

Also, for candle interpretations, please check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I also HIGHLY recommend that you look into a Cut and Clear Spell for yourself to get over the hurt he has caused you: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This may be more therapeutic for you than what you are presently doing

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ellina » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Thank you for your counsel, BTW.. I am thinking hard now. The skull candle might work very well. I want him to feel married and be fair instead of always thinking of himself.. your counsels mean so much to me.. Again thank you. Ellina
Ellina

No hard feelings but need to be free

Unread postby autumnmist » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:14 am

Hello,

I searched the forums and couldn't seem to find what I am looking for, so I am asking. Please excuse if this has been answered already.

My lover and I have been together for two years, he is good to my kids but he is a hard drug addict. I was praying that our love would help him find his way away from the addiction. That being said, it hasn't, and I can't anymore, my spirit and heart cannot take this anymore. Last night we got in a huge fight and he grabbed me, pushed me against a wall and spit in my face. Sorry to put that on here, I hate sharing badness but I figure this would be the best way to get some help.

I want a clean break from him. I told him last night we are done. I want the strength to remain done. I am sure I am strong enough. However, we live 50 yards from each other. I will see him every day and I will watch him dying from his addiction. My heart will want to feed him, help him, care for him. I can't do it anymore. I have to stay strong enough to not.

I don't want him hurt or cross him in anyway. In all reality, I want him to get clean, to live, and be happy. However, I want to be strong enough to not try and help him when I see him dying.

I feel like this is a ridiculous post but I am asking for help. Any thoughts would be great.

I appreciate your help and wish you all happiness.
autumnmist

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello mistycrow,

Your post is not rediculous at all. I am sorry you are experiencing this. It is always hard to see people we care about make terrible choices or not be able to break free of addictions.

I would recommend some Cut and Clear work (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) to help you emotionally separate form this. In some cases this kind of work will cut all emotional feelings but in your case I have a feeling you will still feel for this person but I believe this kind of work will help you have enough emotional distance to not keep getting caught back up in the relationship. I believe this is important in particular here because it sounds like his addictions are turning him into an abusive person and you need to look out for your own safety as well. I am glad to hear that you are not living in the same houe. Another thing you can do is do some Blessing and maybe Healing work on him. (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html)

I know this may seem slightly counter intuitive with the Cut and Clear as you will in a way be investing some energy back into him but I feel like you will have a hard time not doing anything to try and help and this will allow you to do something for him without needing to engage with him directly. Don't even tell him you are doing it. Honestly I would keep this really simple. Just anointing a white candle with Blessing and or Healing oil and lighting with a little prayer for him once a month or once a week, whatever works well for you.

Now alongside this work I would recommend finding a therapist of some sort to help you sort through your feelings and emotions around this. Magic is not a replacement for for these things but more of an aid for these kinds of things and a good therapist will be able to give you good coping skills to help with the emotions around letting a person you care about make poor choices.

Wishing you the best.

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnmist » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:55 am

Thank you very much for your advice and words.

I will head over to LM this afternoon and pick up some stuff needed.
I do not think it is counter intuitive at all. The reality is I need strength to not help him but I would be overjoyed to send him healing and blessings. I don't plan on telling him anything, we will not speak.

I cannot express my gratitude for your response enough.
autumnmist

Unread postby autumnmist » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:43 am

I have one more questions.
While reading the Clear Cut spell, it says to take the black walnuts to the crossroads, there are no cross roads around me (and I want to put it even further). However, I do live next to two rivers, could I take the walnuts and wash them away at the river - never to mention them again?

Thank you again
autumnmist

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi mistycrow,

It always astounds me when I hear people say there are no crossroads around them. We all live in locations where roads intersect, and if not near us then certainly within a short enough distance to make access possible.

Even if you have to walk or drive a little ways away, you will likely find a crossroad. I would stick to what the spell kit advises, and use crossroads for this purpose.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnmist » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:01 am

Thank you Miss Athena,

I live in Cloverdale, a very rural area, there are plenty of tee roads but I can't seem to think of one crossroad. That being said, you are probably right and I will drive around this week until I find one... far away from my home and one I do not cross often.

Thank you for your answer and have a wonderful day.
autumnmist

remove emotional connection my BF has for his ex/mother of his kids

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:17 am

I looked through all the pages here and didn't see an exact direction to go...

My BFs ex-wife is definitely over him, she is disgusted by him (she lost weight he didnt) and presumably got bored. She is hellbent to do her "indepent-single-mom-who-does-it-all-without-a-man" ACT, which is not even true. It's like she's trying to prove how competent she is to the world, but we know better... They had and have a volatile relationship (like instant argument every time they talk, and he puts her on speakerphone all the time, so I know it) a big factor for him was that she refused pretty much ANY sex at all... I believe him particularly because his daughters birthday is 9 months after valentines, that is when everyone gives in. But he has told me that he would get back with her for the sake of his kids... I don't have children so it is ludicrous to me. He claims he never cheated on her, but who can really know. I want to believe him. She spent them into mega-money problems and cheated on him too.

I need to do a spell to cut or banish the emotional bond they/he, has/had. They have to see each other because of the kids, but I don't want him holding out, even in the back of his mind, for them to get back together, it is very disrespectful to me and makes me furious that he is being so pathetic when I clearly love him most.

I just placed an order here on LM but I did not get the cut and clear, I kind of wish I had now. I can do any spell, but it needs to be something I perform, he can't know what I do. I certainly don't want him to get any big ideas to do magic, well, now that he is not 100% in my circle of trust... I want to do this so we ALL have peace of mind (me, her, him and the kids). Would banishing oil possibly be effective? I just don't want any negative energy intercepting me and him... I want him to feel untied from her, I don't want to create more fighting or calm them, just make him not feel any emotion toward her. I could bring a dressed candle to his house and burn it while we eat dinner and go into the bedroom... as "mood-lighting"... but more like a non-carved, only oil dressed taper or tealight... I could very probably get him to light it as well.

Also, I'm living at my moms because we broke up temporarily but are back together, just not to the level I want (1-2x per week and no sleepover)... are there and specific spells or oils to use to make someone ask you to move in/back in with them? I did not find an answer for that either... or do I just keep at him with my love oils, I have commanding and domination. I feel that follow me boy oil has been super effective. I love this stuff! I ordered I dominate my man oil... I have like almost 40 oils at this point, I seriously want to take the course here. Move in with me oil would be super ideal!!

I started reconciliation/return to me from day 1.5 of this fiasco on April 21st, it's still baby steps, but I'm in it for the long haul... I have A LOT of stuff going on for him. I want to post it all, but once I am officially living with him again. I was able to get literally EVERY personal concern of his but the length of string (I have naughty tissues though) I obtained his blood on a napkin "helping" to wipe off his new tattoo... that's a good and super stealth one to remember... I'm hoping to get the string next week.

Thank you Miss Aida in advance ;) You always answer my super long questions.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9,

First of all, keep a vinegar jar going on them at all times. After a couple of months, deploy the jar and start another one. Vinegar jars will also cause arguments and distaste. I always put war water inside of mine also http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html.

The cut and clear by proxy (which means that you are doing it for someone else) is a little harder to perform. Your best bet is to have MISC do at least a run of 3 while you work your vinegar jar

You say that you are working in "baby steps" (which I prefer). So, your first step would be: Stay With Me: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Then, continue your other work.

Yes, it's a long haul but, the baby steps is a strategic way of planning and doing your spell work and has a much better chance of success

Wishing you the best and please keep us posted

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Remove emotional connection my bf has to his ex/mother children

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:39 am

Thanks for the reply. I need to reaearch the vinegar jar, it's not something I've done yet.. im confused by what you mean here

"Your best bet is to have MISC do at least a run of 3 while I work the vinegar jar"

I pretty much do everything myself...

As far as the mundane goes, it's mostly down to me behaving myself (the break up was really my fault, I'm annoyed to admit that, but it's true) and get a new job so I can help with the bills. I have a honey jar and bound babies among other things... it will be a crazy long post when I do get to writing out all that I'm doing.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 am

Hello, cinnamongirl9 ,

We will be ore than happy to read your progress. But, please, no: "Crazy long posts".

Since you do all the work yourself, I personally prefer that you put your concentration on the break up. Then, later (if needed) do the cut and clear. But don't do both at the same time yourself.

Wishing you Great success with your spell work.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lilyf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:30 am

Hello I have been trying to end my current relationship but he gets really anxious and depressed so I feel bad about it and don't know how to do it without making him suffer, we have a child together, so I would like to end the relationship in a peaceful way, from what I have read so far, separation is what I should use but I'm not sure what type of spell I should use, I would like to avoid candles if possible. Thanks.
lilyf

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, lilyf ,

Unfortunately, there is no quick spell.

You could certainly try using powders: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

You might also want to try bringing a girlfriend to him with attraction spells.

here's a page on love spells (that include attraction): www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Otherwise, the spells listed here are the best we can suggest

take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks Miss Aida... I'll try to keep it to the point haha! I just ordered some coffin nails and I will continue to gather the vinegar jar ingredients. I'm kicking myself for not taking some of the ex's clothing when we were at their old house, no one would have noticed!

I have read in a few places that people keep the jars wrapped up a few times in case the jar explodes from built up gas pressure. Would it be ok to just for a second, periodically crack the jar, not removing the lid, just to let possible pressure escape? Or would using a corked jar be a better idea? Maybe it wouldn't build up?

So far I have my list to add
    *his and her hair (for him ill make a little packet out of his underwear then put his hair, semen and blood papers in there)
    *vinegar (I have read that people use oil as well to simulate the separation)
    *9 each: pins, needles and the rusty coffin nails
    *Red pepper flakes and whole red pepper pods
    *LM hot foot & LM breakup powders (I don't want to use Goofer...I don't want this woman to get sick etc., because then the children could potentially end up living with me and him all the time, so she needs to stay healthy and productive on her OWN and continue thinking he is useless, disgusting etc... and obviously I want my bf to stay healthy.)
    *Cat & Dog hair
    *sulfur... I read to add that, I don't know if it interacts with the vinegar, but better safe to double check.
    *black separation candle to burn on it... I read to hack it apart with a cleaver after it burns, I can do that

When I deploy this, I can possibly bury it or place it near his doorstep (I think there is an under-stairs area that will be perfect... I'm thinking it will be more effective too because he is the only emotionally holding on... do I work with the jar for maybe one moon cycle or something, or just burn the one black breakup candle then deploy? I'll do it everyday with a black chime, I am very consistent and meticulous with my work. My plan is to gather now, research and start it on the full or waning moon which gives me a bit of time.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Hey cinnamongirl9,

In order to keep this thread on topic, I'm going to recommend that since you have quite a few questions about vinegar jars, you should visit the thread about vinegar jars: general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

There are 47(!) pages of information there, so take a look through all that and see if your questions have already been answered.

Here is a useful page about Four Thieves Vinegar that contains a sample vinegar jar spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html.

If after all that you still have questions, feel free to post in the vinegar jar thread and we'll answer you.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Ok I will do that... I have the HHRM book, honey jars, reconciliation and the black folder... I will refer to them as well. Yeah the Four Theives seems like something I need to consider. I'm going to have to place another order anyway, it seems. Thanks sisterjean : )
cinnamongirl9

Help with making the father of my children leave me

Unread postby Tactickat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:43 am

We've been off and on for 7 years now. Both have cheated and lied repeatedly. I haven't wanted to be with him for a long time, and there is someone else who is good enough that they won't be involved until I am single(they have no baring on my wanting to leave, that started years ago before we ever reconnected).
My biggest problems are that:
He is the father of my two children and has said he won't see them for a while if I left him.
He refuses to accept anyone I date being in our childrens' lives and he won't move on from me.
He recently did a 180 with his emotions and decided to be fully dedicated to me out of nowhere, when I now want nothing to do with the relationship.

I want him coerced into leaving the relationship himself, so it can be on mutual terms and we can both move on easier and with as little issue relating to the children as possible. I've done a couple candle and poppet rituals for us to separate but remain civil, but I don't know if anything I've done will be strong enough considering how long we've been together.
Tactickat

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:17 am

Hello Tactickat,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with mutual or peaceful separations of couples. Look over this thread to see what people have done before as you will likley find just what you are looking for. If you have more specific questions about how to use a particular product or method just let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tactickat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:41 am

Would the vinegar bottle work for what I'm trying to do? He lives with me still and I was thinking to do that and maybe hot foot his work boots so he'll have it on him when he's out of the house.
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello, Tactickat ,

Good choices!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tactickat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:05 am

Ok, um, update?
Did the vinegar jar yesterday while he was out. He came back late last night, but has just sent me a text that he'll be staying out tonight to give me space. He's been practically sewn to my side for two weeks, so this is a huge difference. I suppose it's already manifesting?
Tactickat

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:05 pm

It definitely seems like its already manifesting, looks like you did some good work here.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby Tactickat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Here's to hoping my honey jar works as fast on my true love lol.
Tactickat

Unread postby Tactickat » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 am

Ok, this took a weird turn. Came home last night after work to find his book he writes his prayers in under a candle(it was a yellow candle I had made for my own use) lit on top of it. He had has written to his goddess diety to help make me love him more. So now this is a spell war it seems. I've added hot foot to all his shoes now and the vinegar jar is worked on nightly after he's asleep. But now I'll also be working a black candle anti love spell against him(photo, broken chain, and oil as well) to fight against whatever crap he's trying to pull back on me. There will be a clarifying and cleansing bath tonight as well.
Looks like I'll have to pour even more energy into this to get him to finally go away.
Tactickat

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello Tactickat,

Maybe he's starting to feel that distance between the two of you and is trying to pull you back? Either way, it sounds like the work you're doing is excellent, keep it up.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tactickat » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:22 pm

I really hope so.He managed to call my true love and talk to him about the "true me" according to him...
Tactickat

Unread postby Tactickat » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Oh wow, and I just saw that he has gone through my phone and deleted my loves number and all traces of communication we had. I'm prepared for battle at this point.
Tactickat

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello Tactickat,

Oh that would get under my skin, for sure. Can you password-protect your phone? I'd do that in addition to magical work. And if it hasn't been suggested yet, I would say using Separation oil on any candles you're burning for this situation. It can peacefully separate two people and is especially useful if children are involved.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

And here is a thread with useful ideas on peaceful separation:

spell-to-separate-loved-one-from-bad-friends-without-harm-t175.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tactickat » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Woo yeah I'll be using that at all times now. He claims that I'm forever bound to him by ancient magic that he's cast on me, and that I'll never have anyone but him in my life now. He's kind of gone super crazy now and I think it's him fighting his hardest against what's happening.
All he did was write on a piece of paper for me to love him and burned a yellow candle over it. He then showed it to me stating that I can't do anything about it now.
I'm remaining civil with him in person, but I'm still doing my work as strong as ever.
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello, Tactickat ,

Thousands of time in the past, people will perform a weak spell or no spell at all.

But, they will tell you that they did. And you know what happens?

Our minds wander from worrying and we believe it and we actually make it happen.

I am so VERY pleased that you are strong enough to realize that this is Bullshit. And very proud of you

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tactickat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

That means a lot to me. I actually went to my therapist yesterday with a recount of this last week(where he held an unloaded gun to his head and clicked it before showing me it had no bullets), and she has told me to build my case for custody at this point and that he now has no leg to stand on against me.
I feel that normal guilt that comes with "breaking up a family" and I'm keeping status quo at home while I do this for now, but at some point things have to end completely.
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

OMG, Tactickat,

I am so very sorry that you're going through this.

I'm so sorry.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tactickat » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:29 am

Thank you for that. I have a decent support system and I'm spending this waxing moon to do some protection and healing work for myself and my kids.
Tactickat

Unread postby Tactickat » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:54 am

So interesting bit of an update. He's continued to be vindictive and has tried hacking into all my online stuff, but his words have taken a 180 from last week. He's now sleeping on the couch by choice some nights and has started saying that he'll leave if he feels unwanted. This is the same guy who tried to bind me recently and said he's never leaving and that he's the only one who will ever love me.
I've done some heavy duty cleansing on myself and I've been adding some separation herbs to his food when I cook, as well. He seems to be slowly relenting to this now and I feel optimistic about how things are heading now.
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, Tactickat ,

Keep up the TERRIFIC work!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Arielsdream » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 am

Ok I apologize in advance bc this is a little complicated. I have posted in the general forum before with questions but not on this specific topic. I have been with my husband since 1992 ( married 1995). He has a history of emotional abuse , controlling behavior and depression that goes and comes. All of these negative things seem to come in cycles depending on how hes feeling about his career (physician).when he is happy hes great.
In 2000 (we lived in CA) he went into business with 2 colleagues and they bought a very expensive building to work in ( bad business advisors). He wound up splitting off from the group in 2002 and was legally indemnified against being responsible for the building .
In 2008 we started getting notices in AZ ( we moved here in 2004). summoning him for back rent on the building. Our lawyer said not to worry we are indemnified.
Well it has kept on happening and going up in the legal chain til the court system here finally was able to attach our wages. I have been having my wages garnished since October 2015. He is self employed so they haven't figured that out yet.
A lawyer here said it is community debt so I am responsible and only way we can get out of it we need to get divorced and I have to file personal bankruptcy. He has finally ( as of yesterday) agreed to get divorced "on paper" meaning we still live together and try to beat the system. Plus we have a 10 year old daughter so I need to minimize the trauma for her.

I need to know the most effective way to get him to cut his emotional bonds with me so he will be willing to move on once the divorce is final. and that it is all his idea ( ie hes not in love anymore)
I have the cut and clear kit ( bought awhile ago in case I was ever able to use it). I also have some separation and hotfoot supplies. Should I do a moving candle separation spell in conjunction with the cut and clear? how about court case jar? I want to do things in the right steps for maximum effectiveness.
Thank you!!
Arielsdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, Arielsdream ,

I m so very sorry that you have endured the emotional abuse and being the target of your husband's horrible behaviors. Ad so happy that you are getting out of it. Your ideas are perfect! Also, here is what SisterJean said in another post (which is EXCELLENT advice):

"...I would say using Separation oil on any candles you're burning for this situation. It can peacefully separate two people and is especially useful if children are involved.

And here is a thread with useful ideas on peaceful separation:

spell-to-separate-loved-one-from-bad-friends-without-harm-t175.html...

Please take a look at the court case page for more ideas on how to handle this.

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

But, I have question: Isn't the lawyer who gave you the wrong advice responsible for that? I would at least report him to the State bar Association for the hell he has caused you with his wrong advice.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cool Beans » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:13 am

I'm doing some work for a friend of mine who wants to divorce her husband. They've been married 25 yrs, but she's never been happy. She was only 18 when they got married. The problem is he don't want the divorce and thinks she's just mad and trying to get attention. She been wanting a divorce for years but has stayed for the kids; however, she's ready to move on. She don't want to hurt him, and wants to remain friends because they have 4 kids together; 3 children still lives at home. She hasn't filed yet because she trying to convince him it's the best for both of them. Additionally, they can't afford to live in separate homes until their house sells, so they're still living together, but has separate bedrooms. What is a good trick to do to get him to accept the divorce, and move on. She's going to bury a St Joseph statue and preform that trick to sell her house. I thought she could do a honey jar after he's agreed to the divorce. I don't want to sweeten him up to her since she's so miserable with him. She don't want to give him any hope because she's determined to divorce and move on. Is there a good trick to help him see how unhappy she is and agree to let her go.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Cool Beans » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:40 pm

I sent a question concern a situation that is very similar. I will try this for my friend. Thank you.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello,Cool Beans ,

I really don't think that a honey jar is a good idea.

But, she could lay tricks around the house. Influence sachet powders would be helpful

www.luckymojo.com/infleunce.html

And you could perform the influence skull candle spell on that page (for her) at your home. That way, you are performing the actual spell and she is laying tricks of the same nature. You'd be doing it together.

I hope this helps

I wish your friend the very best outcome

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cool Beans » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:06 pm

HI Devi
I'm trying to help a friend have a peaceful divorce from her husband. I was reading your reply above, and I'm wondering what is separation salt? Also, what do you mean when you say dress the bed sheets? I have separation powder. Do I have her sprinkle a little on his sheets?

I have figural candle, and plan to dress them with separation oil, tie 7 strings loosely around them and follow the rest of your instructions, but I plan to do the spell over 7 days instead of 14 because my figural candle are kind of small. Is 7 days okay?

Additionally, I have a white skull candle. I plan to write accept divorce, and dress it with influencing, and separation oil.

Should my friend dress the sheet before I start burning the candles?

Thanks for your help.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, Cool Beans ,

Devi has not been moderating on the forum for a very long time.

You may want to contact her through the AIRR webpage:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cool Beans » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Okay thanks.

Do you know what she means by dusting the bed sheets. I think it's just lightly covering the bed with separation and/or influencing oil.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello Cool Beans,

You can't dust sheets with oil, it just doesn't work that way. Anytime you "dust" something you're talking about using a powder that relates to what you're trying to do. You can find all of Lucky Mojo's sachet powders here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Delta Witch » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:40 am

Hello everyone! I need some help. I am married and I am ready to leave the relationship. Every time I have a conversation with my husband about it, he gets upset, says he's going to plan his move but then the next day or so he will pretend like we never had the conversation. My last straw was when he started shoving me, grabbing me and cussing me out in front of our 8 year old. He also punched and broke a door. Told me he rather that than punch my face. Our son was hysterically crying the whole time. I want a peaceful separation for the sake of our son. I would like for us to eventually even be friends or at the very least friendly when it comes to co-parenting. He acts like he would be nothing without me and I am very scared of what his reaction will be when I finally take the legal steps towards divorce.

I went to this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html but didn't see any information on separation products and spells.

I just need some guidance on how to properly execute a separation spell or use the separation products. I have already started collecting hair from him. I also would probably need something for courage and strength because honestly this is one of the hardest things I been through in life.

Thank you so much in advance.
Delta Witch

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello Delta Witch,

I'm so sorry you are dealing with all this :(

My first thought about this situation is it doesn't sound like you are safe in that house. If he is shoving you and saying he'd like to hit you in the face, that is flat-out abuse, and it sounds like things could get worse. From what you're saying, it sounds like you need to take immediate action to get you and your child out of that house and somewhere safe, or at least report him to the police. And if it were me, I wouldn't be gentle with this guy at all. But that's your call. If you are scared of him though, that's a huge sign.

For ideas on how to peacefully separate from someone, scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts (there are lots of posts that talk about those Separation products), and also check out this thread:

spell-to-separate-loved-one-from-bad-friends-without-harm-t175.html

I would also get some protection up on you and your child, but I really hope you back that up with real-world action:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

To give you the courage you need to get out of all this and act, look into Crucible of Courage products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck to you, and stay safe.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Delta Witch » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:01 am

Thank you so much for your advice Sister Jean. I'm going to order some separation products and use them in our home to see what happens. I saw that some people recommended using the separation oil with a moving spell or a divorce candle. I will explore those options if dusting the sheets and other things like putting the products in the laundry detergent doesn't work.

Thanks again.
Delta Witch

Urgent need for a divorce

Unread postby Southerngirl38220 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 am

My fiance and I have been together for 3 years. We have a baby girl together who is fixing to turn two.

We want to get married but he is having trouble getting a divorce. He hasn't been with his ex for 6 or more years. He's been trying to get a divorce from this woman for 5 years. She refuses to give him or the lawyer her information so we can file the paperwork for divorce. He doesn't have access to any of her information.

She says I'll call the lawyer, I'll go fill out the paperwork as long as you come get me, etc. She said she would go to the lawyer's office but on the day she is supposed to she won't answer her phone, text, or facebook messages. He has been going through this cycle with her for years trying to get a divorce.

I really need help :( I'm not sure what to do
Southerngirl38220

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Southerngirl38220 ,

Sounds like she doesn't want a divorce!

You might want to try some domination spells on her

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

There's quite a few links on tis page. Some links have spells and others don't. So, click on all of them

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:04 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby Cool Beans » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:58 pm

I made a mojo bag and I prayed for a true love, and on the 7th day of carrying it I ran into an old high school flame (Lee). After high school we went different ways, but started dating again when we were both 20. We dated 4-5 weeks, then suddenly, and without any explanation, he stopped calling or making plans with me. After a couple of weeks, I ran into his best friend who told me Lee got married. I was crushed. Twenty-seven years later, I learned he didn't love the first wife, just married her because she was pregnant.

Shortly after he married, I joined the Air Force, left the area, and didn't see him for 27 yrs. When we ran into each other we were at a bar so we were able to sit for hours and catch up. His first wife ran off to another state, with another man. He was a single dad of two. He claims being a single dad was the hardest thing he ever did, and soon realized his kids needed a mother. So he married a social worker (to help the kids with issues concerning their mother). Also, she didn't have children, and couldn't have kids (perfect for him because he didn't want any other kids distracting from his), but he didn't/don't love her either. He got a mother for the kids and she got kids, but now the kids are grown and gone, and they don't have anything in common, and no love between them.

He's been adamant that he was getting a divorce because they don't like each other. They respect each other, but everything he likes, she hates, and everything she likes, he hates. We live in Alabama, and this is where Lee wants to live. She's from Oregon and wants to move back there. That pretty much how far they are on every subject. So being convinced that a divorce was imminent I started spending a lot of time with him, but we haven't had sex. Oddly enough, neither one of us wants to do that until he's divorce. So I don't know if one can say we're having an affair or not. However, we are closer than we should be giving his marital status, but, all the sparks we had as kids are still there, we both regret taking different paths, and thought about each other over the yrs.

The problem is he wants her to file because he feels obligated to her for helping him raise his kids, and states he feels like a butt for divorcing her. Additionally, he thinks if she files he will come out better financially in the divorce. When I listen to him talk about their relationship I can tell they're both miserable, but, as a woman, I'm confident she's not filing anytime soon; however he's convince she's going to.

I had a reading with a local reader, and she confirmed they're both miserable, and both want a divorce, and have both wanted to end the marriage for a while now. She also stated Lee is being completely honest with me. I'm conflicted about doing a separation/divorce spell because I don't want it to come back and interfere with mine and Lee's relationship, or any relationship I may have in the future. Plus, I don't like doing negative work, but is it really negative if it's helping two people move on? Is there something I can do to make them agree to file jointly, to a agreed upon settlement. If so, will it still be negative work or can I classify it as helping two miserable people get out of something they hate and move on to enjoy life.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 10:14 am

Hello Cool Beans,

Since there is no Wicca-esque "threefold law" in hoodoo, if you do work to break these people up, that doesn't mean it's going to blow back on you and your relationships. You'd just want to spiritually bathe yourself afterward with hyssop, since you'd be breaking up a union that's blessed by God. If you're squeamish about causing a bunch of pain and drama between the two of them (which Break Up supplies would likely do), you could always use Separation products instead. These will just give them a push to go their separate ways:

Also, read through the rest of the pages of this thread; you'll find lots of ideas.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RainbowsOfAvalon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:12 am

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I apologize for the length ahead of time...

I am in a relationship with a very controlling man and I need him to move out and leave me alone.

For example: I just changed careers into real estate and I am permitted to only deal/work with women, no men, or he flys off the handle. He gets angry and yells at me for very small things, and try as I may to avoid raising his ire, I always seem to step in it. He insists he is not a controlling or an angry person, but that everything that happens is my fault because I don't give him what he needs. Also, I have taken care of him financially for most of our year and a half together.

To be honest, we are still together because I'm afraid to speak when it might cause conflict. Though the other day I gathered the courage to let him know I didn't want this anymore. He was angry as a bee in jar but said he would find a place to go. Then he acted like everything was normal and like the discussion was never had at all.

I just need him to move out. And fast. That's my goal. But I need it to be as peaceful as possible. I know it won't be all rainbows and unicorns, but a semblance of peace. This may or may not be important to note- tho he has never been physically abusive to me, he was arrested for domestic violence when his last gf broke up with him. That's in the back of my head. Hence... Peaceful.

I have looked at Banishing because it seems more peaceful than Hotfooting, but it seems that there might be other components to include but I'm getting confused with everything available. Commanding or compelling elements? Fiery Wall of Protection? Separation? And in what order? or done all at once?
RainbowsOfAvalon

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi RainbowsofAvalon,

Welcome to the forum! If you wish to, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of this! How horrible, and I am glad you are taking steps to extricate yourself.

I would work with Separation products, to bring about a peaceful parting. You can put the sachet powder in his shoes (lightly, to not be noticeable) and also dissolve some of the bath crystals in the final rinse if you do his laundry. You could also add just a few drops of the oil in his shampoo bottle, to keep that thought in his head.

You could do the same with Banishing, but I do think Separation would be the right thing to start.

Once he is gone, do a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash, to remove any residual negativity, and bathe yourself with 13 Herb Bath, to likewise get rid of any spiritual gunk that may be clinging to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Finally, if you think you may have any cause to worry about him in the future, then put up protection for yourself and your home. Products and ideas are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Once you have done all of that, I would move on to Attraction work to bring in a new man who will be good for you. You've had enough abuse and manipulation, time for some kindness and respect.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce