Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Re: Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi Coffeebean17

I've moved your query here to its appropriate discussion board.

Every thing that you suggested are good ideas. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fan of moving candle spells. You can perform a separation moving candle spell that moves the two of you away from each other and him towards a new partner if you are genuinely concerned about that.

You would need a red candle to represent you, a black candle representing him and a white one representing the one that you wish to move him towards.

You will position the candles as thing are now to begin with and day by day, little by little move each candle to your intended goal for the one that it represents.

Let me know if you find this helpful
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Yvonnerogers61
Newly Registered

Unread post by Yvonnerogers61 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Going through a divorce. husband want move out my house which I had before we married. However he have an apartment pay it every month but want pay one bill while he life here. I want him out of here. he's very sneeky and abusive.

how can I get him to leave?

please help me I'm SO TIRED. I work 2 jobs paying all the bills myself.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Yvonnerogers61,

I'm a little confused about your situation and need some clarifications before we are able to recommend any products.

1. He is in your house but has a separate apartment of his own?
2. Do you need his financial support after the divorce?

My first impression would be to Hot Foot him right out of the house! But if you need him to support you financially after the divorce, Hot Foot would be the wrong choice and a peaceful divorce would be desired. Have you read through this thread to get some ideas on how you would like to work to make the divorce easier?
HRCC Graduate #2145

LostandConfused10269
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostandConfused10269 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Hey all...I have a question, and if I'm in the wrong spot, please let me know!

My husband and I have been married 2 years, and together for a little over 3. I have recently found out some disturbing information about his infidelity (at least online and assumed that it hasn't been in person...yet) and I cannot handle it anymore. This has been going on even before we were married, and when confronted about it a couple of times, it was blown off like it was no big deal. He's had more than a few inappropriate conversations with women...and men about hooking up, and all sorts of stuff.

I'd like him to realize that our relationship is not meant to be, and to move on, but without breaking all ties. (We have a 10 year old daughter who thinks the world of him (His step daughter, my biological daughter). I'd like to remain friends.

Is there such a way to make him not want to be with me anymore?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:17 pm

LostandConfused10269,

This is a tough situation and I am sorry you are going through this. I would first start with Clarity for the both of you. He obviously needs some clarity figuring out what he is doing being married and continuing this behavior and for you to decide the best way to approach this without hurting your daughter. I would suggest two Clarity vigil candles, for for the each of you with the petition underneath or burned at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

I would like you to read this thread to get ideas: mutual-break-up-easy-divorce-peaceful-s ... 11198.html
Please let us know if you have any questions after reading the thread. I would probably start with Separation products. It will separate you but can leave a friendship intact which is ideal with children. A prayer ideas and products can be found here: https://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

One final note and I am going to beat Miss Cat to it, please change your user name. The name is sending a message to God/Universe that you would almost like to be lost and confused! Think of attraction magic. Like attracts like, I would change it to something like "Lucky_n_Love" or "HappyMamaBear". Something that will attract what you want.

CAN-GLS-CLAR
Clarity Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

LostandConfused10269
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostandConfused10269 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:10 am

How do I change my username?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Dear LostandConfused10269 -- welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum

Requests for username changes can be made here:

Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
update-change-profile-username-password ... 15891.html

Please become familiar with the structure of the forum and post in the sub-forums and topic threads set aside for each form of discussion.

For instance, you posted in a thread about breaking up long-time marriages, but that is about an outsider to the marriage undertaking the work, so i have moved your post here, because this thread deals precisely with situations just like yours:

Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation
mutual-break-up-easy-divorce-peaceful-s ... 11198.html

There are eight pages of questions and replies in this thread, so please take time to read them and see what has previously been discussed -- and if you have further questions, just ask.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”