Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

yoragoddess

Re: Mutual Break-Up Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I'd like to ask on this spell. A client of mine has a relationship with a married man. She doesn't want to do a break up spell for her own reasons. The man will not leave his wife unless she has someone to take care of her emotionally and financially (to each his own....),he feels responsible. Could she change this around and ask the divine to find the perfect match for the man's wife by using the separation method between the figure candles of the couple and moving her toward a male figure candle dressed in attraction oil with a petition that this man be her perfect mate. I've been working with the woman for the 3 years she has been with this man. She hasn't used any spells to gain his love but he is a strange kind hearted man who is broken in two (according to my readings and what she tells me about him) . Any ideas welcome

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Any ideas or advice on my previous question?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

Yes you could do this spell. I would use adam and eve products along with some come to me to attract the perfect mate to the wife.

http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html

However, since she does not want to use break up products, I would ask the cards if this is the best step to conduct, and if it will in fact cause him to move towards your client. I think the reading needs to dig a little deeper to see what will get him to come her way since he is torn. Also, the reading to address if the wife is willing to give the husband up and/or move on from him. Basically simply finding her another partner just may not be enough to get the wife away.

Trying to get a married lover is always complicated, and I would expect to perform more than a moving candle spell to get him to move along. So as a reading, if the reading is favorable for her to pursue him, then see what it is all going to take.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Very good point on the questions that should be asked Stars. Thank you. The adam and eve would be put on front side of her candle facing the new man with the come to me,correct? I am in a similar situation myself so I have advised her it is very hard to get a married person. But each case is different and 'her' man seems to run to her back again even when I tell her another break up is due, he comes back with more force. It is funny that as soon as she reads psalms for prayers and uncrossings that is when he returns if they have had a tif. I do not do break ups myself nor reconciliations for the obvious reasons. In her case it is ashame because he seems to truly have real feelings for her and to be miserable when his wife affects him. I guess the future will show. Thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Yes you would put the adam and eve oil on the front facing.

3daggerz
Newly Registered

Unread post by 3daggerz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

My ex and I were separated for 3 years, been divorced for 2. How can I cut and clear my physical attraction and emotional attachment to her and still remain friendly? Because we have 2 smalll children. She has definitely moved on and I need to do the same. I just need peace of mind, Thanks!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:27 am

Do the black walnut spell.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am

Cut and clear is not going to inherently make you dislike or hate your wife. The way that the formula works (in my experience and my clients' experiences) is that it just cuts the tight and close bonds that you have and clears the air between the 2 of you. But if its something you are really concerned about you can always do a peaceful home honey jar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

I recommend the Cut & Clear Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) to remove the emotional ties and still keep an appropriate parental relationship for the children's sake. Since children are involved, I do not recommend the Black Walnut Spell because it is a permanent break with all involved.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Ditto on the advice of jwmcclin - use the Cut and Clear, and DO NOT do the Black Walnut. The Cut and Clear will help you have the emotional distance you need to be happy and healthy and move on, while allowing you to remain civil for the sake of the child. The Black Walnut permanently removes a person from your life, so that is not appropriate at all in this situation where you need to have continuing contact.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Dhoa2

Unread post by Dhoa2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello LM Community,

I'm seeking any advice & guidance you all might have on a particular situation.

My parents are getting divorced, it's ugly and has gone on for an entire year now. My mother's lawyer is exploiting the situation and my mother's emotions and dragging on the situation. They both want to settle, but this other lawyer's convinced my mother to go through an elongated process that's cost nearly $150K already. My mother gets defensive and angry when her children bring the issue up.

Holy crow---what on EARTH can I do to stop this madness?? I'm thinking honey jar, separation oil...but how do I remove this lawyer and her predatory legal practices?

Many thanks,

Renee

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:28 pm

I would get a reading and ask the reader to work for you or coach you in terms of what conjure to use. Several people are involved here and you need some background. Look through the AIRR readers and rootworkers list and identify someone with experience in Court Case conjure. I have posted the direct link to the Court Case website on AIRR.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ff_the_Law

Look through the list on your right entitled, "AIRR Readers and Rootworkers Who Perform Court & Legal Work for Clients"

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I need to remove the father of my children away from us but we all live together and im concerned HOW to pull this off with my
3 yr old twins in the house. I want to know how I can hot foot him and protect the girls from any contact. Obviously I was going to try putting it in is shoes but is it harmful if I touch the powder when handling it??? I have to touch it to sprinkle it where I want it to go.... I was thinking about putting it in his shower gell since I know for sure that he is the only one who touches that.... any suggestions?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm

You need to make certain that this work is justified.
It is the intent--yes you can handle the product. Make absolutely certain you know what to do before, during and after. (steps)
1. Is this action justified?
2. Carry it out if so with intent
3. Cleanse

radio-show-pre-call-id-march-11th,-2012-t18455.html

Hope this helps.
Take Care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Cleanse with what?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 am

Cleansing one's self after performing hot foot -type work is standard practice in Hoodoo. After doing this kind of hot work, you'd take a bath in Hyssop tea and bathe yourself while rubbing downward and praying the 51st Psalm to remove sin from you.
You could also use Uncrossing bath crystals or 13 Herb Bath in the same way.

Here's a page on baths in the Hoodoo tradition:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:49 am

When anyone asks about this type of work I always suggest to them the "cleanse > protect > curse > cleanse > protect" formula, you must cleanse and protect immediately before and after your curse don't leave time in between them. Hotfoot is very serious work, when I first started learning it I was hotfooting my ex's sister who moved in with us and ended up staying for around 4 years. I hot footed everything, didn't cleanse for a few days, and we both moved out within about a week. The hotfoot ended a 7 year relationship for me. Turned out to be good but still it was not my intention.

Dust his clothing on the inside as well you could also do a road opening for him, I know this sounds odd but sometimes people stay in an unhappy situation because they don't see any other choices if you want to do a less hostile route. But hotfooting will make him go no question about it he will most definitively go where as the road opening will still leave it up to him.

Best of luck
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am

Thank you everyone for your help in this situation... I'm low on finances and don't have the money to buy herb baths right now.... will bathing in sea salt help.
The herbs I have now are Angelica root, Vervain, ..... I think that's all the herbs I have. Any suggestions?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Cleansing can be done in many ways, if you have a cleansing oil you can drop a bit into a bath and anoint 2 candles with it, set the candles out side of the tub (lit of course) pray over both the candles and the water. When you bathe make sure you are doing it with the mind set of cleansing energy not just a normal bath (make sure to wash feet heel to toe). When finished pull the plug, and step out of the water and through the candles. replace the energy removed with something good blessing or something good.
Reverend Josh

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 am

While I am all for cleansing after doing coercive work, it isn't as common to cleanse *before* this type of work. In fact other than instances when you are facing a serious opponent I haven't heard this recommendation before. While I am sure it works nicely for some, if you are doing hot foot work you go in with a justified heart, set the man's heels on fire, then cleanse yourself and hand it over to God.

If we had to cleanse before everytime doing this type of work us justified workers would never leave the bath tub ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Cleansing and protecting before and after is how I was taught. for example if you are going to hotfoot your neighbor or make a mojo bag or whatever, but you just had a huge fight with family member X, without cleansing that out, the energy could weave into the work your doing, if the thoughts keep coming to you.

Cleansing afterwards is for obvious purposes

Cleansing before to focus the mind and clean any "mud" that may have been randomly tracked in the mind or area
Protecting before like putting on gloves to handle something harmful
the curse - the harmful
cleansing after to wash your hands and the floor after you muddied them
protecting after so the mud cant cling onto anything

examples of why I work this way. It works for me, and I have seen and been involved in times where this layout wasn't done and the results did not go well. So I stick with what works for me. To instruct anyone in any other way, as my understanding is that this is the safest way to do this kind of work, would be negligent in my opinion, Anyone is always welcome to do what they feel is right. This method is what I was taught and works best for me I see it as the safest and most result yielding technique.
Reverend Josh

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I am recently separated from my husband and I plan on divorcing him. He and I don't talk, however, my almost 3 year old daughter is taking our separating pretty hard. She asks about him daily and she is constantly apologizing for the things that he did. He teacher told me yesterday, that she talks about him a lot in school...

So it's only been two weeks since the split and she started out talking to him (per her request) on the phone about once a day, maybe every other day. However, for the past several days he has been avoiding her calls. I know that he sees when she is calling him, and he just will not pick up the phone nor does he call her back. Yes, she has left messages.

This little girl is very persistent, and I don't want to tell her 'no you cannot talk to your daddy'. But it is breaking my heart and pissing me off that he is doing this to her. I mean she is genuinely sad when he does not answer her calls. The only way I can get him to pick up the phone is if I call him from a number he doesn't know. Then he'll never answer that number again.

So anyway, I just want to do some type of healing work for my daughter so that she is not in so much pain over this.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks so much!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 am

Maybe some Blessing/Healing products in order to help her deal with the inevitable emotional fallout. You could burn some Blessing incense in her room or use bath crystals when you give her a bath. If you're concerned about allergic reactions, you might use a less direct method such as burning a Blessing vigil candle on her picture (perhaps with a lock of hair) or making a doll to represent her and anointing it regularly with Blessing oil while praying over it. Maybe Tranquility products, as well.

If you want the father to change his ways and believe that there may be hope for him, maybe some Compelling products to make him fulfill his fatherly duties or some Clarity work (perhaps with an aggressive spin) to make him see the error of his ways. Perhaps St. Martha the Dominator could help you out here, if you wanted to work this angle. Or Reconciliation, if you favor a gentler approach.

Also, as the mother, you might consider doing some work to support and fortify yourself in this process. Blessing, Power, Queen Elizabeth, Tranquility. Maybe also pray to a female spirit who is a mother, such as Mother Mary. You are in the best position to help your daughter if you are also in top form yourself. :)

(FYI, these are just my best guesses, based on my limited knowledge of hoodoo so far.)

Edit: If she's in school, you might even do some work to make her teachers, fellow students, etc. more supportive and helpful.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm

heartexalted

If you want the father to change his ways and believe that there may be hope for him, maybe some Compelling products to make him fulfill his fatherly duties or some Clarity work (perhaps with an aggressive spin) to make him see the error of his ways. Perhaps St. Martha the Dominator could help you out here, if you wanted to work this angle. Or Reconciliation, if you favor a gentler approach.

Also, as the mother, you might consider doing some work to support and fortify yourself in this process. Blessing, Power, Queen Elizabeth, Tranquility. Maybe also pray to a female spirit who is a mother, such as Mother Mary. You are in the best position to help your daughter if you are also in top form yourself. :)

(FYI, these are just my best guesses, based on my limited knowledge of hoodoo so far.)

Edit: If she's in school, you might even do some work to make her teachers, fellow students, etc. more supportive and helpful
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 am

Thank you very much for those excellent suggestions!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 pm

simplydevine
You're welcome, but the real thanks should go to Miss Cat and her colleagues! :) The only reason I could make any of those suggestions is because of their writings, the radio show, and the other learning opportunities that they provide.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

We are here to teach traditional conjure. I am pleased that this works for you, but accept that those of us with a bit more experience will have different ways of teaching.

Cleansing is a great practice and one that I encourage. It however is not necessary to do cleansing before all works of this type, nor is it negligent to teach that way. Hundreds of years of working conjure in this fashion has worked out just fine. This line of thought is the same as people who ask whether they should wear gloves when using hot foot.

Some people do it. It isn't necessary, nor is it traditional. If it works for some great.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 am

I have no grand intention in getting into some argument with you ConjureMan Ali over what is right or wrong, people are taught different ways. I felt your last post here to me was slightly insulting. I was indeed taught to cleanse and protect immediately before and after any spell dark or light or in between.

This teaching is not solely mine. Mama Starr, a certified member of AIRR and a Conjurer for longer then either of us says, "The first step you should take before you proceed with any kind of hoodoo is to take a cleansing bath. This bath will cleanse an energy you have picked up during the day" That is a direct quote out of her book and she has more experience then us both.

Please do not mistake my age for novice. I treat the magical curios like they are what they are. A cursing powder is a cursing powder in and of its nature, you protect yourself because you are handling a dangerous tool, as if it were a chemical acid, it will burn indiscriminately. If you know what you are doing yes you can direct it but you can still get burnt without proper protection. I don't know why someone would think using gloves would protect them when the powder's magic will go through their shoes, nor have I every taught to use gloves.

I don't personally care what others choose to do magically, they will do what works for them which is fine, but I, as I said before, would feel like I were being negligent if I were to not teach them how to use it safely as to not curse themselves in the process.
Reverend Josh

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 am

Momma Starr is a fine teacher.

No offense is taken, but if you take offense so easily then you do show both your age and that you are novice to these traditions. If you cannot handle to have someone present a different point of view then don't bother posting on a public forum. I don't have an intention to argue with you either. In fact, I made it clear that I was happy that things worked out for you, but was presenting a traditional manner of working.

If you are indeed not a novice as you claim that it would be quite easy for you to accept that conjure is not monolithic as one tradition with forumlaic steps that must be adhered to. It is a spirit led tradition passed down from family to family. Some of these families taught that you need to cleanse before you do work--a practice which if you bothered to actually read my post you would see I praised and encourage--but many of these families also taught otherwise. Cleansing was done regularly, but there was no hard restriction that you NEED to cleanse before doing this type of work. The idea that you NEED to cleanse before any work is great. It isn't however necessary in conjure found in most places of the United States. Some teach. Great. Some also teach concepts like backfire, which also doesn't exist in the majority of conjure practices.

Furthermore, products and curios have power on their own, but the prayers and intent of the worker guides them. This is an essential aspect of conjure that whereas a skilled and experienced conjurer is able to direct that "chemical acid" and hones it into a strongly guided tool.

Some of us have been around long enough to know that conjure is a set of traditions and will present various views to help these traditions stay alive. If you learn to drop your quickness in finding offense and insult you'll find that you'll learn quite a bit and be able to engage in the forum in a helpful manner.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 am

I had written a long reply and erased it as I said "I am not going to argue". Do what works for you. It couldn't possibly matter less to me what another person does, but when giving advice it would be irresponsible of me to give anything less then what I have been taught and have seen as safe guide lines. If they follow those safe guide lines or not is up to them. So with that I am done talking about this.
Reverend Josh

texasgirl806
Newly Registered

Unread post by texasgirl806 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 am

I have been in a relationship for going on 7 years. He's is a really good guy & we have no problems, I have just fallen out of love with him. I have tried breaking up before, but I always end up going back. I don't want to be the bad guy in this situation, so I need something that will I guess make him be the one to break off the relationship. It is VERY IMPORTANT that I am not the bad guy and that this relationship ends on a good note. We have no children together, but he has been w/my children for the past 6 1/2 years. We do live together...
Is there help out there?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

texasgirl806, consider the Separation Product line (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html) designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another.

texasgirl806
Newly Registered

Unread post by texasgirl806 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 am

I've looked at the stuff, however, I am not in position to do any work on my own. Too many people in my business and wanting to know what I am doing. Is there someone that can be recommended to help with the situation?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 am

You can look through the AIRR workers that are ethical, professional and very talented: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers; contact one and see if they can take your case.

You can also have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) set Separation lights for you: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ation.html. If you chose this alternative, specify that you want a Peaceful Separation and they can dress and pray over the light accordingly.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

I think the cleansing before doing work depends on the practitioner. Sometimes I like to do it especially if I feel highly negative and I am about to engage in something like love work. I am constantly doing work for myself and others. And I am going to in between "positive work" and darker work like cursing and break up work. So I tend to smudge sage my space, or cleanse my self before I start the work just because I don't want them to influence each other.

I think the best thing to do is see what works for you...make note of it and see how it effects your work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 am

Right, starsinthesky. It is important to learn the various ways of working and to acknowledge that this tradition is not some game with pre-set rules and restrictions as so many seem to be making it out to be.

LostVixen
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostVixen » Thu May 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello,
I have an ex who is a great, great friend. I think that there may be some lingering feelings, but we're all adults and we just don't have the right chemistry for one another. We have a long, complicated history that got us to this point, and I had done quite a bit of love work on him when I was just getting into hoodoo. Uh, and then some MORE work on him when I was starting to get good at hoodoo.

It worked, to a certain degree, and I love our close friendship - I liken it to a cousin relationship now. But, I want to 'release' him, so to speak. I want him to find the love of his life and be as happy as he's ever been.

What can I do that's simple and inexpensive? I don't want to chill the friendship, or really even change it in some way... like I said, I'd done a ton of work when I was younger and a less-experienced practitioner. Now I'm in love and getting serious with someone, and as I'm growing wiser and more kind, I am realizing that it's not fair to just leave my friend under any of my hoodoo influences.

I want to make sure that there's nothing in the work that I did that could be holding him back from seeing things work out with a really terrific new woman. He has not met anyone, but again, I do worry that there's a bit of a hoodoo hold there and it's just not fair.

So I want to cut and clear, but with a lot of love, tenderness, and I certainly want us to have a life-long, meaningful friendship. Would a freezer spell be too cold? I only want to freeze the physical attraction, or any romantic connection that I may have (strongly) encouraged over the years.

Thanks,
~LV

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 am

Use Uncrossing to undo the work you did on him. Cut and Clear is for you to cut emotional ties with him, which it sounds like you have, at least romantically.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

zjc3422

Unread post by zjc3422 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:25 am

Hello to Everyone!

This is my first post on here and it happens to be a very important one. I am seeking help in doing a breakup spell. Here is the situation that I am in.

I am currently engaged to my Fiancee. We have been dating for over 4 years and engaged for almost 1. Recently I began working with another woman on a project and we have since fallen head over heels for each other. I did not intend for this to happen and I feel horrible about it. I haven't cheated on my fiancee and I won't, but I need to end things with her in a peaceful way and I need her to be the one to leave me. When I think of the whole situation and I picture myself and this new woman together it feels like a huge weight is lifted off my chest and that everything will be perfect. Our bond is amazing. When I think of myself and my fiancee together I get the feeling that I missed out on my true love and made a huge mistake. Another big problem is that a lot of money has been spent on this upcoming wedding by her parents. So naturally it would be much easier if she left me.

So, I am asking if anyone can assist me in doing a break up spell that will work. I would prefer things to be over between my fiancee and myself by the end of the month if possible. I have done some research on here, but since this will be my first attempt at any of this I wanted to ask a direct question to you all. Would it be possible to have someone do this for me and will this work for sure?

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read this and respond. This situation is robbing me of sleep and driving me crazy.

Best wishes to all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 17, 2012 6:39 am

Of course it can work, otherwise LM and this site would be a waste of time. As for the break up you can use break up or as you stated a more peaceful method id use separation. if you go on AIRR you can review workers to hire for this type of work. Also suggested would be a reading on the matter to see how the work will go. You may also want a reading to make sure your situation is not just puppy love and in the end lose out on both. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 17, 2012 6:39 am

Separation products are used for a peaceful parting of ways, unlike Breakup, which causes people to argue. If you really feel this way, be honest with your fiancee and her parents before they spend any more money on the wedding. Offer to help pay for non-refundable expenses.

zjc3422

Unread post by zjc3422 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 am

Wow, thanks for the quick responses. I really appreciate your time in this matter of mine. I had considered the puppy love angle myself (believe me I have looked at this from every possible angle), but I'm definitely not the person to get smitten by puppy love. I could definitely consider a reading though. Where do I get one in the DC metro area? Is there a website that I can go to to find someone to do it for me? Sorry for all of the seemingly simple questions, but I am new at this and want to do things right. However, It appears separation is the way to go based on the responses thus far. Are there any good recommendations for separation methods? Thanks again!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

The only bad questions are those left unasked.

To find a reliable reader, go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. I could be wrong, but I don't think that there are any AIRR members around DC, but all of them offer readings by phone or email.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 17, 2012 9:03 am

Members of AIRR do readings by phone or email, so it is not necessary for them to be located in your area. They can also do rootwork long distance.

zjc3422

Unread post by zjc3422 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:31 am

Perfect, thank you. I have to admit, coming on here and getting help from you all has seemed to lift some of the pressure off of me. I will set up a reading over email and also try to get someone to do the spell from a distance. Again, thanks and I will keep everyone posted.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 am

Wow, I have been kicked to the curb for something better before. He thought she was better at the time. At least you're trying to end it nicely. I was ignored for two weeks, and then got an e-mail. I thought about cursing him, but decided that it was probably for the best. As it turned out, she took his money and split. He wanted me back, and it took me about 5 minutes to say no because I kept laughing.

Ok, in addition to hoodoo, I hope you will sit down with her and have an honest talk. I'm no expert, but maybe you can do some work to help with the communication.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

I had a bf leave me for a friend, who also left his bf for my ex. they were firting together behind our backs and then ditched us for eachother without a thought or care. Since then they have cheated on eachother countlessly and have been miserable and broke. Its a hard decision you are making and a reading is the best route, also maybe burn a candle with clarity/ king solomon oil to help make a good wise decision.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 am

Whatever it is, you need this to happen fast. Try and stall the wedding and in the mean time, do a break up bottle spell. For speed in results, use lightning wood if you have any. The whole idea is to make her abruptly hate you and leave you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Jinglepop wrote:Whatever it is, you need this to happen fast. Try and stall the wedding and in the mean time, do a break up bottle spell. For speed in results, use lightning wood if you have any. The whole idea is to make her abruptly hate you and leave you.
I disagree. Hate and drama are not necessary for separation. She may be having second thoughts too, especially if she suspects another woman is in the picture.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 am

1. Be ready to possibly go to court if she does not end things with you. You can be sued or something that did not go through. So be mindful of that.

2. I would use some separation products along with do as I say, or perhaps some essence of bend over to get her to do whatever you want.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Not here to judge you, but you better be prepared for all the backlash once she and whomever else figures out that you have another girl you want to be with. And does this OTHER woman know you are with someone else currently? Remember...what someone will do for you...they will do to you. This relationship may seem exciting because you are with someone else. If she is willing to be with you while you are with this woman...she very well may leave you for someone else. So you might want to get a reading to see what you should do before you leap. But definitely you are not ready to get married.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 19, 2012 10:06 am

People end relationships and decide against marriage all the time. It is better to break an engagement than to get a divorce. However, it is not fair to string her along; there is someone out there for her. Burn a candle dressed with Separation oil or a Separation vigil, and have a conversation with her. You do not have to even mention the other woman. Just say that you aren't ready to get married, which is true.

I find it ironic that so many want to break up other people's relationships, but someone that wants to end one that doesn't make him happy is harshly criticized. A lot of men would have gone ahead with the wedding and kept the other woman on the side.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:48 am

I hope I didn't sound critical. I think people should do whatever it takes to be happy. I'm just hoping that he will give her the courtesy of an explanation or a conversation, and not split and leave her wondering what she did wrong.

Also, say a little prayer for her that she can find someone else too. I think she would appreciate that. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 19, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree that zjc needs to take responsibility. Many men want the woman to initiate the breakup to let themselves off the hook; I believe that is the wrong approach. I think he should just tell her he isn't ready to get married and offer to help her parents pay for non-refundable wedding expenses.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Agreed. I was not saying that people do not break up or separate all the time because they are unhappy. I would not want him to string her along. And I definitely agree he should speak up now, rather than divorce or get children involved. I definitely agree that he is not ready to get married.

Perhaps I am analyzing way beyond this. But he should expect some backlash from waiting til the last minute to say something because he found someone else. If the someone else wasnt invovled...then it would probably look not so bad. But be prepared on the mundane level AND on spellwork level to take care of what may happen once all of this is revealed. And I would look into how the relationship with the other woman is going to develop after you have left the other woman. Everything could end great...you finding your soul mate, but you take a chance at the other women not being interested either, and being left with nothing. The excitement being gone. Some women like being the other woman. So I would look into this with a reading to see what is the best course of action for you to have this go as smooth as possible.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:28 am

Hope this is posted in the right place, as it will be a life change. I am finally ready to take rootwork, etc. to the next level. I can't shake the years-old feeling that this is where I belong. At least I hope it's where I belong and not wishful thinking.

Anyway, how did you all tell your family when you started? I need to say something because there will be lots of questions when I start openly setting up my working space. Also, how do you go about finding someone who is willing to teach you the right way? I will take the Course in time and I am already well-read ( I have read LOTS), but I really need some solid mentoring and hands-on experience before taking the Course. I don't want to learn all of this in hopes of making money, I am gainfully employed already (for almost 30 years) and want to do this for ME.

Thank you

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 7:07 am

I was fortunate; my wife is a solitary kitchen witch, so taking up hoodoo mainly involved me assuring her what it was NOT (as she had some problems with my previous study of the ATRs). If your family is less understanding, start small. Instead of overhauling a full-blown work altar, set up a small ancestor altar first. Burn candles for small jobs. Slowly aclimate them to what you're doing, and answer their questions honestly, and lucidly. This doesn't have to be a full-blown, "out of the closet" type revelation.

Finding mentoring means getting to know the people. If you have local candle shops, get to know the staff, and the regular customers. Ask questions, become a known face. If there is a rootworker shopping there, chances are you'll run into them, if you're around enough. Get work done by them, or hire them to coach you. You can also pay for distance coaching from the members ofthe Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Being versed in the work will help avoid the scammers that seem to flock to magical practice.

You don't have to be an expert to take the course. I mean, if we were experts, why would we need to take a class? If you have a basic foundation (say, from reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice) you can pretty well keep up with the course material. Taking the course will certainly make sure you're ready for any other instruction you might find. And, it will connect you with a community of students and graduates (a number of whom are professional workers) who are happy to talk with you, and answer questions.

It has certainly been a wonderful experience for me, so far.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

Mister Hob wrote:This doesn't have to be a full-blown, "out of the closet" type revelation.
Absolutely right. Why, even today, there are plenty of folks who grew up with rootwork and didn't even know it -- because everybody did it and there wasn't any formal name for it. Throwing salt and a curse after dangerous folks -- putting a candle and a glass of water beside great-grandpa's photo -- salt and pepper or a name paper in your shoe -- those were just things everybody did.
You don't have to be an expert to take the course. I mean, if we were experts, why would we need to take a class? If you have a basic foundation (say, from reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice) you can pretty well keep up with the course material.

Don't forget, there's a Yahoo group just for students to ask questions. I leaned on it pretty heavily when I started the course. You'll learn a lot from the archives, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Thank you for the advice. An ancestor altar would be perfect. I lost my dad 8 months ago, and all of my grandparents are gone. No one would be freaked out. ;)

zjc3422

Unread post by zjc3422 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 am

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had a reading done by one of the recommended readers from this forum. What we both discovered is that irregardless of "the other woman", I need to get out of this relationship and fast. I had never had a reading done before, but it was amazing how many things come to light that you might subconsciously keep tucked away. I am very grateful to everyone for recommending I do this. You probably saved a couple from massive future heartache and messy divorce. As far as the breakup goes, I had the reader prepare something that he thinks will do the trick. I am prepared for any backlash and realize there will be some. I will offer to let her keep the ring which should cover the costs of what her parents put down thus far. It's tough to tell if the spell is working so far, but I am optimistic and preparing for some rough times in the next week or so. Again thanks to everyone. All the best!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks for the update. I hope everything works out for you and all involved.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”