Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

you can use a break up spell ( man women) the same way as friends. You can also order through LM a male male candle cut it in half for the seperation.. use two adam candles back to back..etc. same objects for breaking up a couple work the same for friends via vingar, lemon, black pepper, sulpher, red pepper rust water..etc. a friendship is a relationship so maybe that will help you see the connection. Also being this person is gossiping about you, you might want to look into the stop gossip line of LM to help with that and use slippery elm to make it not effect you. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Any relationship whether friendship, love, or otherwise can be influence and broken off throught the use of Separation and Break Up products. Depending on what you seek there are various options. If you want your friend and this third party to fight and cut off ties then use a vinegar jar and other Break Up work. If you simply want this third party to stop maligning you then work with Stop Gossiping products. You can use a figure candle that you've carved the mouth out on and stuffed with Stop Gossip powder and Silppery Elm, then pray and light. If you want a gentler break up then you can light a Separation Vigil if you like.

LM has premade break up bottles, I highly recommend looking into them for this type of work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks a lot for all your help guys.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:15 pm

I came across that thread and was wondering if it would be okay to do what was suggested on my husbands friends. There are 2 in particular that I would like to make go away. I had wrote previously about this in case anyone may remember. I read of using a lemon jar, vinegar jar to sour the relationship, and the "freezer spell". But the one I would like to use I found posted-"To cause discord, a black skull candle with Inflammatory Confusion and hot and banishing herbs would do the trick. (Red pepper for anger, deers tongue to give voice to it, black pepper to banish their friendship, asafoetida to banish the health of their relationship, poppy seeds for confusion, the like)." Is this too harsh? I even found this one as well, but I don't want to cause any harm to my husband-"you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight". Or is the Vinegar jar more appropriate? Thanks for any help you can give to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 pm

It's just a different way to do the same thing. No one technique is better than the other, it's just in some situations you may find it easier to do one over another.
Personally I would go with the lemon or vinegar jar - you can add Inflammatory Confusion oil and other other herbs into the jar if you want. I just think it's less messy and easier to keep discreet than the skull spell - especially if your husband is one of the people that is getting worked.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Thank you Devi, you have great advice on these forums! :-)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

If you are trying to get rid of the influence of someone specifically Cast of Evil works well. Its less harsh and will get the job done. Consider that if you are working a vinegar jar, lemon spell, or anything that causes fights that this will carry over into your relationship as well.

You can also hotfoot away this friends if you are feeling particularly justified.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 am

Thanks conjureman, i was thinking that it might affect our relationship too if i do something to cause them discord.. Maybe i will combine the cast away evil and hotfoot working together. A few months ago i had done the hotfooting work but it didn't seem to last very long...maybe 2 weeks or so. I will keep working it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Open the way to help the hotfoot work. If the person has many ties to where they are, they may resist the hotfooting.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi

Does anyone know of any spells I can perform in order to create distance between my love target and some new friends? I dont want to cause any trouble between them or for any to come to any harm, but I want them to casually drift apart as I am uneasy about them spending time together.

Thanks
any suggestions will be much appreciated

:)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

You can do a modified version of the freezer spell, by starting it out in the fridge with some Separation oil in order to cool off their relationship, then when you see movement there, move it into the freezer to freeze them out. You could also complement this work by working figure candles - one named for each person involved - and move them further and further away from each other each day as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 pm

If you are looking to move people away or have them drift without causing too much of a fuss work with Banishing and Separation products.

I would work a moving candle spell with the Banishing and Separation products to help cause the individuals involved to drift apart. This creates a more gradual and less damaging effect than the Break Up and Hotfoot method usually employed in such work. On the last day of the moving candle spell, create a line of Separation and Banishing Powder down the center of your work space, dividing the parties in two. Bury on their property, or to keep your friend close by bury in the crossroads in town while burying the party that you desire to go away in a crossroads out of town.

You may also create a Separation Jar which is a milder verision of the Break Up jar. Take a pictures or name papers of the two parties involved, burn in a black candle dressed with Separation oil. Toss the ashes in the jar along with some of the ashes from the incense you are burning. Throw in Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Black Pepper, Salt, Separation Powders, their personal concerns, Sulphur, and if you want them to fight Red Peppers. Some people also add Black Snake Root and Calamus, but its up to you. Shake this up for a bit, or burn a black candle dressed with Separation oil. Then toss in a river.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Consider that if you are working a vinegar jar, lemon spell, or anything that causes fights that this will carry over into your relationship as well.
What to do so it doesnt carry over? Would cleansing/protection bath help?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 pm

You always want to follow up your work with cleansing and protective baths. A vinegar jar makes that person upset and fight with the other person placed in the jar, however the result of fighting with that person, be they friend or lover, may make that person a bit frustrated which carries over into other aspects of life. Cleanse and protect to keep this to a minimum, or work other conjures. For example, for the orginal poster, they could burn a white candle with Peaceful Home products to keep things calm in their home and to prevent the fighting between her husband and friends from coming into the home.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

can I combine cleansing and protective ingridients in one bath?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

There is a difference in opinion on combining baths. Some say its better to cleanse then to add your other elements in a separate baths. Others believe that its ok to combine baths. I believe that its fine to combine as long as you know what you are doing. Keep your ingredients balanced and focus on herbs and products that already have both connotations. If in doubt, simply separate the baths.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 am

Thank you, ConjureMan! I will do that tmrw!

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 am

ConjureMan wrote:Open the way to help the hotfoot work. If the person has many ties to where they are, they may resist the hotfooting.
Hi Conureman, this may be the case, if so what can I do?-How do i open the way"?

Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Perform Road Opening work for you spellcasting to remove any blocks or obstacles. You can also find out what things are keeping a person around and work on that. For example you can hotfoot someone, but their tie to their significant other may keep drawing them back. The hotfoot sends them wandering, but they always come back because of their love. In this case you could work a vinegar jar to break and weaken the tie between the two and help the hotfoot send the person away for good.

MissMorningGlory71

Unread post by MissMorningGlory71 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 pm

I am trying to get someone out of my life, but I don't want to hurt them. In fact, I feel as though this person is deserving of a good life, just not around me.

I feel like a hot foot spell is too harsh because this person does not deserve to be hurt or suffer in anyway. The truth is, I actually like this person, but having them around is causing problems for me.

Is there any alternatives out there?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Hot Foot is often used in harsher work, but isn't in and of itself very harsh. It is more "motivationally" irritating. So there may be uses that are still useful to you. I would suggest generally positive spells to help them find a good job/ nice home, etc. with a little Hot Foot to move them along.

Also, this is in the wrong forum. Please be more careful in the future in selecting which forum to post in, as the mods are quite busy already.
HRCC Student #1339

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

You may consider a freezer spell, search the forum, it has been discussed several times.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

energy7777

Unread post by energy7777 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Lara,

I am recommended by Bri to contact you about casting a spell on someone who had seriously hurt me and destroyed my 8 years of hard work. I like to use spiritual help as I know I am helpless in the physical world. Can you cast a spell on my behalf? I can give you more info about it once you have decided to do this work for me. Thanks so much in advance.

Blessings,
Olivia

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Olivia- You need to contact Lara through the AIRR - this forum is not a way to inquire about services from their workers.

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you for posting the link on black mustard seeds.

It's interesting how I never looked them up because I "know" how to use them - but it seems that what I know is more romani and not hoodoo.

I was taught to carry mustard seeds to absorb negative energy and then at the end of the day to pop them in a hot skillet to destroy the energy. Also to use them in a wax ball cleanse similar to an egg cleanse and then to throw the ball in an out door fire - again to destroy the negative energy.

Wow. I can see how a veil of confusion around you would really help deflect negative energy - this adds a new level to how I see black mustard seeds.

Thanks again for posting the link,

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 am

My boyfriend once had a "friend" (his roommate) who treated him horribly. My guy went out of town to school for a few months and the roommate sold all his valuable stuff, including cars, etc., and basically dumped out the rest - family photos, important papers, etc. This happened before I met my guy and for the two years I've known my guy, he never spoke to him and basically wanted to beat the tar out of him but never went to catch up with him to do it, thankfully.

About three months ago, they ended up working for the same company and the roommate was acutally one of the managers. My guy took the high road and forgave the jerk and they have been fast friends again ever since, but the roommate is still basically the same horrible guy he always was. Friends and family who knew him before say he is totally bad news, that he will drag my guy into all sorts of trouble, influence him to do stupid stuff including illegal stuff (he's a "scam artist" so they say) and my guy basically caves and does whatever the jerk wants him to do.

Two months ago, he decided he wasn't happy (and according to my guy's sister, the jerk had a huge part in that) especially with me and bailed and we didn't speak for several weeks (his choice, not mine). I had noticed a change in my guy and asked him about it, he said he was stressed at work, nothing to do with me, then all of a sudden he was gone. About a month ago we did start talking and he says he still loves me, wants to work it out and be together, but to take it slow. He is presently staying with the jerk, of course, and paying him rent and most of his bills (I have access to his accounts to see what's up). My guy has the purest, kindest heart I've ever seen in anyone, and the jerk takes total advantage of him. My guy's sister said he "plays mind games" and uses "mind control" to get his way and breaks down my guy by making him feel crappy about himself then makes "suggestions" as to how he can feel better.

I've had several readings over the past couple months with a reader I've been visiting for many years, and each time she says the jerk will do whatever he can to keep us apart so he can continue to use my guy for his own purposes. She isn't a rootworker though, so she can't advise me on what to do.....I've done a bit of work on the jerk, I've seen very moderate, minimal success so far but its early. I've got a vinegar jar going and I shake it up every day, I've used figure candles once a week or so with various petitions to end his influence over my guy. I don't particularly care what happens to the jerk and I'm stepping up the pressure as time passes - but as time passes, my guy seems to get more and more under the jerk's control and influence. My next step will be constructing a hotfoot jar and putting a bound up dollbaby inside (a great idea that I found on the boards!) it but unfortunately all I have as a link to the jerk is a photo. I used the one and only physical link (glass from a bottle he drank from) into the vinegar jar already, so I'm hoping the photo will be at least some help. I'll toss that into the river and send it on its way. Does anyone else have any other ideas of how to amp this up? Most recently (last night) I set a LM break up vigil candle - I like to use vigil candles because the way they burn sort of indicates to me how my project is going. I wasn't sure if the break up candle would be appropriate for two guys, but I did it anyway :-)

I truly believe that my guy and I will work things out (my own gut feeling and my readers assurance) , but for now the jerk has destroyed my world in more ways than I can write here and he's keeping him away from everyone who loves him. I need to stop him in his tracks somehow and I'm hoping that some of you may be able to offer advice and ideas. Thank you (sorry this is so long but I truly could write a book on this mess!!)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 am

Don't worry about your post being too long....it was well written and easy to follow, something that is not always the case on this forum! :)

You sound like you have a pretty good grasp on how to start your work, hopefully more seasoned folks will be by this thread with some more advanced, or different, ideas!

Good luck!!!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

Ritual Sound is right, you do seem to have a good handle on all this. :D

I suggest you work with Cast Off Evil products. Burn it on white candles on your guys picture with the petition that all evil "friends" be cast off from him.

If at all possible get the stuff onto him. The next time you see him dress your hands lightly with the oil and try to touch his hair, if you can talk him into a scalp massage so much the better.

Do you ever see him at his home?
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

I definately agree with HD's suggestion of Cast off Evil. You can have a vigil keeping heat on him while you do your other work.

I might however caution you with Break Up work and the vinegar jar. You indicated that the bad roommate was your man's boss/manager. It usually is not a good idea to sour such a relationship as the roommate might make things difficult for your man at work. Instead, you may consider working with Separation products in a moving candle spell. These products are powerful in situations like this as it will bring an end to the harmful relationship without the drama of explosive fights.

I would work a separation angle to the above by focusing on the roommate as you intend to with a hotfoot. Instead of a Break Up vigil consider doing a Separation Vigil followed by hotfoot while you work a hotfoot jar. For the doll baby that you are going to toss into the jar, make sure to gag it so that he is obstructed in his ability to influence you guy.

Good luck.

gemini2

Unread post by gemini2 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 pm

I tried searching on here with 'break up' and couldn't find anything quite what I was looking for. I'm also not sure if I should do a candle spell, bottle kit etc...

I've been with my boyfirnd for 5 years and things are just at a ead end. I think he is holding on just because he doesn't want to be alone. I want things to come to an end but if I initiate a breakup he will become so depressed he is almost suicidal.. So I want to find a spell that gently lets the relationship end with as little harm as possible.. I was looking at the Cut and Clear but I am not sure if it would be the right spell for my situation. I don't want him out of my life completely, I just want to remain friends, and I definitly don't want to hurt him or cause him pain.

Is there something I could do to find him a more suitable aprtner? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm

gemini2,

Go for separation products. They are not as nasty as break up products, but allows the persons to go their separate ways.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

For your soon to be ex, I would do some clarity work, and help him be understanding to why you want to break things off.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

gemini2,

A moving candle spell with Separation products could help. Use a honey jar to help ensure his continual friendship.

You definately want to make your petitions clear since you want to have this guy around, you don't want to give him false hope, nor have him chase you around. Also set clear boundaries verbally with him, if he wants to be your friend.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

HailDiscordia / Turnsteel,

Thanks, Cast Off Evil products sound like a good idea - unfortunately, he's working out of town for a few months so I can't see him. I can (and plan to) send a dressed letter or other mail - I send him stuff all the time :-)

Lynda

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Fri May 07, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Conjureman!! One of the good things that has happened recently is that the *jerk* is no longer my guy's manager, he got demoted (it was well deserved, so they say!) And they will, as of next week, be working at different locations at least for awhile. With these two, a fight or falling out will be the best way to get them apart and keep it that way, otherwise, my guy will just keep getting drawn in deeper and deeper and keep buying the jerk's sob stories (to get money) and drama (to get favors).

Breakup work seems good because these two are WAY too close - they are literally together all the time, they work, live, and hang out together - that's the jerk's influece keeping my guy away from everyone else - all his family, friends, etc. (This is according to my guy's sister and other family members) With regard to the dollbaby, I've hesitated to make it thus far because I was hoping to get some sort of physical link to the jerk, all I have at the moment is a picture but I think I'm going to have to go with that because my guy is working out of town so the jerk wouldn't be coming by the house at all....and I love the idea of gagging him!

I also like the moving candle spell idea - I'd actually done something along those lines about a month and a half ago but at the time I was totally not thinking clearly and although I had intended to use protection productions on my guy's candle, I accientally hotfooted and goofered both the candle for the jerk and the candle for my guy while stating I was doing it to mess things up in their friendship - within three days, my guy got sent out of town to work! But that was fine because he was away from the jerk for awhile and I saw lots of progress during the brief time he was away from him - until he got back of course :-)

gemini2

Unread post by gemini2 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Thank you both!

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

We have completely grown apart over the years and though I care for him and don't want to hurt him, I don't love him anymore. I need him to agree to a divorce. He is absolutely resisting and thinks we can salvage our relationship when I know we can't. Please help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

essence of bend over or commanding products would work well for you.. seperation products also, they are different then break up as it makes it mutual and does not cause all the fighting that break up products do.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Is there any way I can do a Clear & Cut on his behalf from me??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

no cut and clear is used to get over a person its more personal. Like if you wanted to get over him and bring in someone knew you would use cut and clear. However you could use seperation products on a moving candle spell to seperate you, seperation products make it mutual you can read about the products here http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I think its what you are looking for, along with it you can do the moving candle and move his towards a new women which often helps when ending things to bring a new person to them. just add another candle at the end and his to move towards it till they touch. dress the front of his with a love oil back with seperation. also healing and/or blessing products when used properly can help him get over the hurt and move on. I also think you will want to use a controling aspect on him via a spell kit or a commanding jar to get him to agree to the divorce. You can always get a reading to see what work will fit best for your cause. good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Separation products will work well for this situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Separation products are indeed the best to use in this case. They have en element of conclusiveness, or healing to them that can help parties separate amicably and move along well adjusted.

Use Separation products on a moving candle spell that moves you two farther and farther apart over a course of days.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks everyone...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

If you live in the US, get some legal advice and/or google the divorce law in your state. Most states have no-fault divorce now and it may not be necessary for your husband to agree to the divorce. Court Case and Clarity may help you find the information you need.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

Macbaby

Don't know what state you live in, but in CA one does not need your spouse to agree to a divorce. I don't know about other states, but think it's pretty much the same unless you live in some really regressive state.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm

In Washington State, either party can file and the other party has 90 days to respond. The divorce itself is not contestable (since it is no-fault), only the terms.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

cleopatra

I'm not entirely sure that's true, I'm in WA and was pretty much forced to sign the papers by my ex and could have contested had he not lied to me about the consequences of doing so (and if I had still wanted him by the time he filed).

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Eilis19

Generally, you can get the no-fault divorce; the other spouse cannot say that you are not divorcing them. It's the terms of the divorce (property, custody, etc.) that people often wrangle about. If the terms are contested, the judge will grant the divorce, and decide on the issues being struggled over.
Wherever the OP is, I do hope she has contacted an attorney. Even if she is filing pro se, a consult with an attorney can save a lot of trouble later on.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Well, that's lovely. Yeah, get a lawyer or you'll end up looking stupid like I did.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am

Ellis, I'm sorry your ex-husband tricked you, but no one is "forced" to sign. When someone files for divorce (the petitioner), the other party (the respondent) has the option of signing a paper agreeing with the petition. If the respondent does not respond, the petition is granted by default. If the respondent wants different terms, he or she can file a response. As riverofpeace stated, a judge will decide on what is an equitable settlement if the two disagree.

My advice to Macbaby is to file the papers and not worry about what the husband wants. Include everything you want in the petition, and if necessary hire a paralegal to prepare and file the papers properly. (A paralegal cannot provide legal advice, but can do routine paperwork, and will charge much less than an attorney.) In some areas there are also legal clinics for low-income clients.

A Court Case honey jar would be good for sweetening up the judge when you go to court.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

By force I mean being told repeatedly "if you don't do x, you'll never see your son again/I'll take away all your money"

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess I want him to agree so that the entire process is less ugly than him believing that we can somehow work things out. I live in Illinois and he technically does not have to "agree" to a divorce for it to happen. What I mean is that I wish he would see that it's for the best if we go our separate ways. I want him to stop begging me to give this another chance as it has literally taken me years to come to the conclusion that we just can't be together anymore.

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

I believe you can still file for a divorce under irreconcilible differences, and if he doesn't agree, then there is a sort of waiting period. It sounds like your concern is that he will try to do whatever he can to block the inevitable, drag things out, and make life difficult as long as possible - all because he says he loves you, and wants you to stay.

I really don't understand people like that - I mean, by trying to make you stay in a marriage you want out of, you are going to feel at least annoyed; you are not going to feel more loving towards him. My personal thoughts aside, though, as they don't address your concern.
I would still try to get at least a consult with an attorney. Most courthouses can refer you to free or low-cost do-it-yourself courses for filing a divorce. You will want to get good advice to make sure everything goes fairly, especially if the other party is being stubborn.

I am far from being one of the experienced practitioners on this board. I would suggest you look into court case products, as they are designed to help you get what is fair and avoid unnecessary delays. Here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
As far addressing your soon to be ex's willful attitude, the suggestion above to look into controlling stuff, like controlling products or essence of bend over, and a separation kit to peacefully move the split along makes sense to me.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 am

Macbaby

Magic is powerful and can do some pretty awesome things, but I personally don't think it can really change one's true emotions or feelings. Most people have to go through certain emotions and/or behaviors during a break up or divorce to finally get to the point of acceptance. I mean, he's reacting rather naturally to something he doesn't want to happen and it's how he honestly feels.

You can, however, attempt to alter his behavior towards you. If he's really being bothersome with the begging stuff, you could do some Commanding or Essence of Bend Over work on him. You can also fix a skull candle to put the idea of acceptance and moving on in his head. Whether he accepts the idea is up to him.

I think the best thing you can do is just remain steadfast in your decision and don't waiver. Limit your contact with him as much as possible as if you allow him to "vent" or talk to you when he's feeling sad, he might take that as a sign that you're willing to work things out. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, ya know?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 pm

A few months ago I met a girl in one of my classes and she seemed nice enough. We became fast friends and I thought nothing of it when she began to hang around with my other friends. I see now that she wants to really shove me out of the picture. She already makes plans with them and "forgetting" to invite me (she seems to also "forget" that I'm the reason she knows everyone, how convenient) and I'm afraid she will move on to the guy I'm seeing next. She has already said a few things about him to put me on my guard. And I can't be sure, but I believe she knows a thing or two about Folk Magic.
So anyway, I have a card she gave me for my birthday (written in her own hand) and a piece of clothing that used to belong to her. Is there any way I could use these items in a spell? I'd really like for her to either leave my friends and I alone, or move away completely. I have considered using Hot Foot in some regard, but I was wondering if having things like her card and such could give the spell a little extra something, you know?

Thanks,
Dev
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 am

Yes you can use the card or even a piece of her handwriting and clothing in the hot foot spell. I would do several things 1. You could do a hot foot spell follow by a freezer jar to completely freeze her out of their lives, and away from the guy you like.

2. You could even make a doll, and bind the arms,and legs, and send it on down the river, or anonymously sending it to another address far from you. OR you could use that same doll and slightly burn it in the fire of a black candle dressed with hot foot powder, separation oil, black mustard seeds, and poppy seeds. Basically you are going to put some heat under her feet to leave you and your friends alone.

3. You could do a moving candle spell... get a black candle dress it with hot foot powder, red pepper, separation oil, black mustard seeds, and poppy seeds Then in the middle place open scissors with the blades facing the back of the figure candle. Near the handles candle you can inscribe a white jumbo candle with your name, and the names of your friends on that candle. I would sprinkle cloves, lavender, and some stay with me on that candle. Then next to the white candle inscribe a pink candle, with your name, and your lovers name. I would dress it with stay with me, damiana, rose petals, and honeysuckle, or other love herbs to increase your love and faithfulness to each other. Again her candle should be facing away from those candles, and the blades you should be open towards her candle.

In addition, I would get a reading done to make sure that she does not do magic. If she does make sure you put her in a mirror box, and cleanse and protect yourself, and the other people you speak of so that her magic will not affect them.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Hi, I've been researching break-ups spells and I see that they tend to work through adding anger, heat and conflict to the existing relationship. I say this because the oils used always have that pepper component.

My ex never, ever argues and rarely, if ever gets angry. I think it would be very difficult for me to use this approach on someone who never gets inflamed.

Is there a spell I could use that is more directed at actually neutralizing the feelings he has recently developed towards this girl? I would like to cancel his existing feelings rather than try to introduce new ones (angry ones) that I know he's not normally capable of feeling.

I've done a moving candle spell and I see that can create distance but I don't know if that can cancel out his feelings for her.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 am

I have done a lot of break up work, and I can tell you that you would be very surprised at those that appear to never argue or get angry. I would say those are the one's that blow up the most. In addition, just because he does not get angry does not mean that she will not, and will not move on. However, since you do not want to go through the means of anger, and such harshness then I would recommend using the separation products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I suppose if you wanted to destroy his feelings for her. You could get a black candle...dress it with destruction oil.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 am

oh, no, I'm definitely doing the break up work with the hot peppers and all. the more the better. Let's see what happens (esp with her) and as you said, you never know.

I'm just trying to hit it from all the angles. Great if they get angry and argue. Even better if I can remove those feelings which, knowing him, may just be easier to do.

thanks

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 am

Stars, you edited your post. a minute ago it said use destruction oil, walnut leaves, something else, something else and banishing powder. no longer a good idea? just the destruction oil then?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 am

If you want to hit from all angles, then do a skull candle at night and get into his mind that he does not want to be with her. same with the girl get into her mind. Perhaps you can attract her to someone else. But I would find out what is holding them together, and then find out the holes in their relationship. For example, if she is paranoid that he is going to leave her, and he does not like that...then make her more paranoid on top of doing the break up work. Finding the holes in their relationship,and making the holes bigger can do great damage to a relationship. You can find out these holes and what is holding them together from a reading.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”