• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Spells to Help Jailed Person Get Release Bond Parole Pardon

Unread postby gcn2u » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

What would be good to use to help someone get out of prison?
gcn2u

Re: Getting someone out of prison

Unread postby NubianMageMommy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 am

I need to know too. I read about doing work for court cases. Perhaps you can work it from that angle? Are they able to appeal or anything? My mom is incarcerated and I would love to do work but I think I need to let a professional handle it because it is so extensive.
NubianMageMommy

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 am

Court case products, tobacco, Little John, black mustard seed
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:59 am

Hello

A really old trick for getting some one out of prison is to get an old key, a skeleton key if you can and every day at a certain time,dawn,noon, whatever time works for you, you turn that key like you were unlocking a door and as you do that you pray for the persons release. When you are done with the key for the day, and you should do this for at least ten minuets always turning that key, wrap the key up in a cloth and put it away until the next day. As you are doing this have a brown or white candle dressed with Court Case oil burning, when your done pinch the candle out, do not blow it out, you might have some Court Case incense burning as well.

As well as working that key every day put anyone that can help the person into a honey jar.

The spirit know as Nino De Atocha can be petitioned to help people out of jail, as can Saint Raymond if the person is innocent. Lucky Mojo sells oils incense powders, sachet powders and such for working with them.

Here is the LuckyMojo page on the Nino De Atocha

http://www.luckymojo.com/ninoatocha.html

Good luck to you.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 pm

If they are coming up for appeal soon, you could look into a Justo Juez candle as well. I would also recommend working for the protection of the incarcerated person. HailDiscordia's post sets out a really comprehensive and easy to follow spell, and I would definately try it.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 pm

St Jude is also petitioned to get someone out of prison. Marlbrough's "Magical Power of the Saints," which LM carries, has a couple of spells appealing to the saints for this sort of thing. The Archangel Uriel is also one to petition for the falsely accused and anyone suffering injustice. Emphasis on the word falsely though (no offense.)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Uncrossing a prisoner

Unread postby Dhoa » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 am

Hello everyone,

I'm about to do some work for someone who is crossed (done divination about it). But they are in prison, with an appeal verdict coming up. I've had a court case honey jar going, and I want to hold off on that and begin the uncrossing work pretty quickly. Hair is being sent to me to do the job.
So, friends, wondering if you have any pointers around this, because I really want this to be an effective job (this is my partner, incidentally). I'm thinking a doll baby, doing a 13 herb bath, uncrossing candles. Followed by protection and road opener work. And just continuing the court case work in the meantime?
Doing work for someone like this is a little interesting, as there are many layers of influence and who's-having-power-over-whom. How do you start to unravel it? Uncrossing and road opener are obvious solutions.
Thanks everyone, any advice would be helpful here.

-Dhoa!
Dhoa

Re: Uncrossing a prisoner

Unread postby Donnalee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Dhoa, I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not. I just recently read a great article of Cat's explaining how someone made a Mojo to get there friend out of jail. You can read it here http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html Maybe something from this page may be of help. Good luck.
donnalee
Donnalee

Re: Uncrossing a prisoner

Unread postby snake » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

I don't know if you work with saints at all, but St. Eduvigis/St. Hedwig is prayed to in order to release people from prison. It's hard to find any products or information about her, but if you light a white candle with some holy oil or rose oil I'm sure she will hear your prayers.
snake

Unread postby Juli » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Briefly my fiance is my fiance from decades ago. We reunited a few years ago and he is in prison, essentially with a life sentence for a non violent first time drug offense. His co-defendant, without testifying against him, walked after just 10 months!!!! He has been in for over seven years.

Over the past few years I have done many things to help his case, burning a lot of special incenses, using oils, special baths, candles burn 24-7 etc. There have been some miracles along the way guiding us.

There is a documentary film coming out on the 31st, this Weds. We have a lot of hope this will help us. I think of the public as our jury. We are looking for an open window. We have some irons in the fire at this time, but need all the help we can get!!!!!

I realize this is short notice but it just occurred to me to check the site, with the newsletter in my inbox. Passover week, the full moon upon us. Seems like a pretty powerful time to work on things for us. We have a friend in Israel this week who will be leaving a mojo bag with herbs, oils, a special talisman and prayer in the Wailing Wall. Any suggestions to power things up even more????? Perhaps asking that an influential individual will see our film?

I do have a number of incenses and oils.

Thanks for any advice!!!!!
Juli

Re: Prison release, Court case success suggestions, please

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 am

You might consider getting a professional rootworker to look at your case and see what can be done. If not, a reading can go a long way to direct you towards which angle to take on a case like this.

If there is any paperwork you may dust it with Court Case powder while burning brown candles petitioning for the release of your fiance`. Pray Pslam 121 as well as it's one that implores the aid of the Creator and places all trust in Him.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 am

Use a honey jar for the people who can help -- parole board, governor who might commute the sentence, his lawyer. Deer's tongue herb would be a good addition for his lawyer to speak well, also for media reporters to be articulate about the case. Sumach berries are highly recommended to add to a honey jar for "mercy of the court" when a conviction has already been given down.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Juli » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 am

Thank you Catherine and Conjureman for your suggestions. He was convicted 6 years ago. We are preparing to go to the Pardon and Parole Board then to the Governor for commutation.
Juli

Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

My cousin was incarcerated since 2004 for something he did not do. I want to know if there is anything we can do to help him get off sooner? He's coming out in 2012.
His sister divorced her ex husband and moved on to a new guy and got married. She divorced him because of his tireless drinking. Her jealous ex husband tried to get her back by having his daughters accused my cousin of sleeping with them. That's basically why he was incarcerated because of that mess. Any help?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm.

Re: Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Beautiful there was some wonderful advice given by Turnsteel, one of The most respected members of The Forum on the thread you just posted in.
getting-someone-out-of-prison-t2898.html
People will respond. The Lucky Mojo Court Case Products are wonderful and are found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
The advice Mama Miki, and NotDoriangray and Chagrinedgirl gave were equally wonderful and many helpful tips can be found in Miss Cat's Book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey beautiful,
Im sorry to hear about your cousin...its horrible how he's been in there for a while now (especially for something he didnt do)

In my opinion, I think you should get a reading with someone to see which route to take on helping him get out quicker...I see a couple of ways, one trying to get him an earlier parole and the other is working on the person who wrongfully accused him...although since he has been in jail for so long now, I doubt a confession can get brought out. but one can hope. I know St. Expedite can help when you need things in a hurry, but do try to speak with a reader/rootworker to help coach you in the right direction.

Good Luck. below are some links...

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Beautiful,

Please do not double post. It just makes more work for the moderators.

In addition, I think that you need to get a reading to see if this is even possible at this point in time.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am

All great suggestions for getting someone out of jail.

There are a couple methods that can be worked to help someone get out of jail. I'll detail them and let you choose which to use.

The first involves the aid of an ancestor or friend. Go and purchase graveyard dirt from the grave of this person, mix it with Magnetic Sand, Salt, and Tobacco. Visit your cousin and have him put a small pinch of that mixture in his shoes. Then as you walk out of the prison sprinkle the mixture on the way out and at every crossroad all the way home. The idea is that the spirit will draw that person home by somehow getting them released.

The next method involves turning the law on its head. You take one brown candle and a black candle for each person who stands against the release of your cousin. You'll need their names as well as the name of any board members or judges that can help with his release. Take the brown candle, butt it and dress it with Court Case oil. Light this candle and pray that as this candle stands on its head, may the law turn topsey turvey, may the imprisoned go free. Name each of the black candles for the opposers, butt them and dress with Confusion Oil. Core your apple and take the names of the people who can determine the early release of your cousin and place their name in the apple. Add Tobacco, Calendula, and Cascara Sagrada. Drizzle some honey and bury this in front of the jail.

This will break apart all opposition to your cousin's release, aid in winning the case, while sweetening the right people to your cousin.

The next method is an old form of working that involves seeking the pity of the spirits. Light one white candle dressed with Victory oil and one brown candle dressed with Court Case oil. Set up your cousin's picture between these candles and drape a rosary around the picture. In front of this picture burn Court Case incense that you've added Althaea and Tobacco to. Kneel before this altar. Put in your mouth guinea peppers, or grains of paradise. Chew on these as your pray sincerely that your cousin be released. Call upon the Lord, your ancestors, and the spirits. Pray the entirety of Psalm 37 and 35 all the while chewing on these peppers. Ask the spirits to take pity upon you and your cousin. Ask that the pain of the burn be a sufficient price and punishment and that he'd be released immediately. Do this for 9 days or until he's released. Go to the prison and spit out the grains of paradise where people will walk on them.

Finally, this last method is a tad more risky--it involves getting a spirit riled up. Go the graveyard of a defense lawyer, or a criminal, or someone who'd be sympathetic to your case. Buy their graveyard dirt. Put this in a pan with red pepper, sulphur, black pepper, grains of paradise, and salt. Turn on the stove and heat up this mixture as you stir. Do this repeatedly until you've really got the fire going. Let it cool off and take the mixture to the jail and throw it at the front door and pray that the spirit latches itself on to those in charge of your brother's case and forces them to release your brother.

good luck.

This work makes the spirit hot and quick and therefore heavy-handed against your opponents.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you Triplethreat and MissFireSign!

I apologize Star. After I made my post I did a forum search and found this older post.

Thank you ConjureMan.

I purchased a reading last night. Hopefully by monday I can get some answers.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Spells to Help Incarcerated Person Get Bond or Parole

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello! I have a very difficult situation that I need help with. My cousin was arrested last week for two different charges. His bond is set @ $100,000. But in order for him to be released he has to pay 10% of that. I know our family won't be able to get our hands on that kind of money anytime soon. So I was thinking about doing a spell that would possibly lower his sentencing. I thought about purchasing some Court Case products, but I'm not sure if that's all I need. If anyone has any suggestions that would help, it will be appreciated. Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: Help for my incarcerated cousin

Unread postby DelArca » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Court case products would be good. You can have the MISC light a court case vigil for you as well. Your cousin needs to get his lawyer to file a motion to reduce his bond and then your work with the court case products should help sway the judges opinion. If you are new to spell casting there is a nice spell kit with everything you need included. You could do a court case honey jar to sweeten the judge to reduce the bond as well. good luck to your cousin
DelArca

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Here is a thread where we talked about conjures aimed at gaining the mercy of the court and to help someone get out of jail. It can be found here: getting-someone-out-of-prison-t2898.html

In addition work with Sumac Berries to gain the leniency of the court.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Help for my incarcerated cousin: Update

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello again! My cousin has to appear in court tomorrow. I didn't get the chance to order any of the Court Case products that was recommended cause his court date came too fast. :( All I have right now is a few white candles and a half of bottle of LM Fast Luck oil. Can I use these products instead? If so, is there a specific psalm I can read? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: Help for my incarcerated cousin: Update

Unread postby DelArca » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 pm

You could order a court case vigil from the MISC tonight: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -case.html
DelArca

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Since you are talking about the same situation there is no need for a new thread. Please keep your posts together rather than starting a new thread for each update. I have merged these posts together to help those reading keep a clear picture. Thanks
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

How do I get my husband out of jail?

Unread postby Tania_Washington » Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 pm

My husband is in Prison. We're both only 23yrs old. We just recently got married. If hes convicted then he will be spending some yrs in jail.. How do I make the judge give him a really good break? If he cant get out of prison just yet.. How Do i pray for a great deal and how do I get the police off his back..

How do I get my money back that was token from the house?
Tania_Washington

Re: How do I get my husband out of jail?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 am

1. I would get a reading to exactly what could be done for his case.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would find out the name of the judge, and get some court case work going such as a court case honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

3. You may want to look into some law keep away.

www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

If he's already been found guilty look into Sumac berries which can help gain leniency.

HER-SUM-BERR
Sumac Berries
$3.00

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lachina » Thu May 26, 2011 5:19 am

I can't stress enough the triple court case mojo. I had a personal experience with it. the smell was so strong while i was wearing it, gave me the confidence that I needed and the judge threw out the case!!
lachina

Court Case spell to recieve a lower plea agreement

Unread postby -Dreamer- » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Please help!!!!

My lil bro was sentenced to 30 years to life in prison in which he has already served almost 7.

We have a good attorney & his case was recently overturned but, now the problem is that all the witnesses who were on his side have been scared by the police so badly that they are now saying whatever the police want them to say. On top of that we can't find any witnesses brave enough to speak on my brother's behalf. Plus the district attorney is a ruthless liar who has & will say anything in order to get my brother the most time in prison, to make himself look good, rather then seeking out the truth.

Because my brother's case was overturned they're are now offering him 20 to life which is so unfair because the victim in this case was originally the one victimizing my brother & created this nightmare of a situation.

I'm praying that they offer my brother 10 years so we can avoid the jury trial all together. His pre-court is this Monday.

I would appreciate any spells & suggestions to help my brother in his time of need. If a plea agreement isn't agreed upon then we will be going to jury trial shortly after so, I'll need the spells soon.

Thank you to everyone that responds to this.
-Dreamer-

Re: Court Case spell to recieve a lower plea agreement

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Dreamer,

start a court case honey jar on the judge and witnesses PRONTO! In this case, as Miss Cat has mentioned for instances where you there is something to atone for, add sumac berries to have the sentence reduced. You can order a court case honey jar ready to go from LM and add to your order a packet of the sumac berries. Make sure that you get extra candles so that you can work the jar as long as needed: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar + http://www.herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html

for the police and DA - a freezer spell with some inflamatory confusion products and herbs such as poppy seeds, bitter aloes and celandine, will help keep them from meddling in the matter. you can read about freezer spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

the day of the court case, make sure you've go little john to chew. other herbs to consider would include cascara sagrada: http://www.herb-magic.com/cascara-sagrada.html, deer's tongue: http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html and tobacco: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html

as supplementary reading that can give you lots of other tricks for your situation, take a look at court case products and spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

finally, consider having one of the many gifter AIRR workers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) read for you in order to ascertain the best course of work for your situation. They can also back up your work which will add extra oomph to anything you do undertake.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby -Dreamer- » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi Aura, Thank You so much for your reply. I have looked into most of the herbs you have suggested & have already purchased some. Thank you for all your suggestions. I am deeply grateful that you took the time out to help my family & I. I'll keep you posted on what spells I did & the final outcome. Thanks again!
-Dreamer-

sons in prison

Unread postby joaane02 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 am

i have two sons in prison one has 20yrs the other has life is there anything i can possibliy use to get their sentences reduced or dropped?
joaane02

Re: sons in prison

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Pray to Justo Juez (Just Judge), who is Jesus, crucified. He was innocent, but was executed like a criminal between two thieves. One thief asked forgiveness, and Jesus said he would be with him in Paradise. So even if your sons are guilty, God can help them. Lucky Mojo has several Justo Juez and Court Case products.

You might also try Cast Off Evil for your sons to help them resist bad influences and turn their lives around.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: sons in prison

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Sumac berries are also great for helping get leniency from the courts.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Getting a friend out of jail

Unread postby Shery » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Dear Hoodooers:
Hope this is the right place to send this note...I feel that I messed up someone's life. my friend got in a little trouble...she went to her ex-home and destroyed a few things in his house because she was upset that he didn't complied with their child support agreement and has not received a penny from him since June.

Anyways, I performed the LM court case spells on her but I must of missed something because she ended up in jail. I don't understand what went wrong in the spell, except that she didn't get me the name of her accusers until three days before the trial.
I feel so guilty and don't know how can I help her now. The worst part of it all is that she was going to get legal help, but I discouraged her from that since I've been so successful in the past with the same spells for other people and they all have gotten out free.

I think somewhere here or in Ms. cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book I read something about how to keep someone in jail, shouldn't there be also something about how to help someone out of jail or get a lesser sentence? Please, will any of you wonderful people can give me an idea or advice of how to help this girl. I am so sorry, :( and just don't know how to fix it now. :?: it is not like she killed anybody or did such a major destruction to the premises, she just wasn't thinking straight before doing such a stupidity.

Please help me to help her? Thank you so very much.
Shery
Shery

Re: Getting a friend out of jail

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi Shery:

Please understand: you did nothing wrong. Your actions through the spell casting did not make her end up in jail. HER actions of going to her ex's house and destroying his property, thereby breaking the law, landed her in jail. Please do not blame yourself for your friend's actions.

That said, what she can do is if she gets out on bond and you can get to her, she can carry a piece of Little John to Chew Root in her pocket when she goes before the judge. She has to chew up the root and spit pieces of it out on the floor and the judge will favor her case and look upon her kindly. Now, since spitting and chewing isn't looked at nicely nowadays in public, she will have to be subtle: chew a small piece (it is a spicy root; may want to soak it overnight in sugar water to soften it up) and spit a piece quickly in her hand and then wipe it on the courtroom furniture or on the floor.

As for what you can do, if you can find out the name of the judge who's on her case, you can do some sweetening work on him like a honey jar or burn brown candles on his name dressed with Court Case oil. Pray the 35th Psalm over it daily, and have her pray the 35th Psalm too.

If you work with saints, petition Just Judge (Justo Juego), who can free people from jail. You may also want to burn white candles dressed with Blessing or Holy oil on the girl's name to ease and calm her mind, because she's obviously really hyped up right now.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby -Dreamer- » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 pm

My brother decided to take a plea, so rather then going to jury trial he will now face sentencing by the judge. For his pre-court I did a confusion spell on the DA & lit several candles in which I dressed with the proper herbs & oils in order to prevent slander against my brother. I'm happy to say that for the first time ever, the DA was not being nasty towards my brother (usually he's awful) & he was confusing people with other people during court. He was also being more co-operative with our attorney. =)
-Dreamer-

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Actually, I am going to deviate from what Mary Bee said a little bit. You did make a mistake here: you discouraged her from getting legal aid. Never should magical aid take the place of legal, financial, or medical aid. Magic is a great supplement to these things, but not a replacement for them. If you plan on working on behalf of friends and colleagues then you need to learn that. Imagine if you had dissuaded a friend from getting medical attention for a condition just because in the past you were able to heal someone..

Now, that you've learned that lesson, there are several threads on what you can do to help her get out of jail. Here is one: getting-someone-out-of-prison-t2898.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:19 am

I must have missed that bit, CM Ali. Thanks for posting. Yes, the first magical act is to hire a lawyer or doctor, depending on the work, or encourage your client to do the same.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shery » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 am

I Thank you so very much Mary Bee and ConjureMan, you both have been wonderful.
ConjureMan I do understand the huge mistake I made, and definitely will remember it for future reference. I was so wrong and will regret it, perhaps if I get her some representation and continue working with the spells, I could be of some help.
Her sentence was of 58 days in jail and $1,000.00 fine.

thank you again,
'Shery
Shery

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:26 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali. We work in both the physical and spiritual worlds and need to assess each situation to see what is the appropriate course of action.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

My husband was wrongfully convicted and is in prison

Unread postby lita328 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 am

I've read through all of the topics regarding prison release and have come to an confusing state at this point. My husband (just married last year), who I have known since I was 12, has been wrongfully convicted and was given 30 years in New York. As i read the transcripts myself, you can blatantly see that it was a complete set up - police corruption and prosecutor misconduct. During this time he was married to someone else and also going through other relationship conflicts. His mother was also doing work on him - gave him a bath, did something with a deer's tongue, made him chew some kind of root,etc. But to no avail he was still convicted. I feel like someone was working against him either by a spell (possibly an ex-girlfriend). We also learned that a so called friend lied to the police about my husband to save himself in another case. With all of the conflicts in his case, he should not have been convicted. No one said he did it but the police - the victims took the stand and never pointed him as the perpertrator. Now, 14 years later, he has been stabbed twice, jumped, beaten by officers while in prison and also, his health has been affected. He has severe nerve damage and pain in his left arm area, back and neck, daily severe migraine, kidney problems and sarcoidosis without any treatment. We hired a private investigator who also sees that they did a number on him (his own words) and we found newly discovered evidence - which is great. However, I want him released now. I need this to happen today, so that he can get the proper medical treatment and be with his family. What should I do? Oh and by the way - the officer was found guilty for wrongful arrest in another case years later and the prosecutor was found guilty of trying to falsely arrest someone for stealing his car. To my understanding the justice symbol has Lady Justice and one side and Lady Liberty on the other - should I be using those as part of a ritual or just go with Archangel Michael, Saint Peter, etc.? Please help.
lita328

Re: My husband was wrongfully convicted and is in prison

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 am

You should use Court Case products and hire a good lawyer, who will tell you what your options are. Pray to Justo Juez (Just Judge). Justo Juez is Jesus Christ, who was convicted and crucified, although he is the sinless Son of God. You can work with St. Peter, to unlock the prison doors, and Archangel Michael to protect your husband from abuse. Talk to the prison chaplain to see if he can keep prayer cards in his cell; usually the prison authorities allow religious items.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Lucky Mojo carries a full line of products dedicated to Justo Juez, St. Peter, and Archangel Michael, including vigil candles, oil, incense, sachet powder, and bath crystals.

You can also get a reading to get additional insight. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I also suggest you sign up for a reading on the Lucky Mojo Radio show and ask for prayer at the Crystal Silence League.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lita328 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Thank you for your response Mama Micki. We do have a good lawyer reading the transcripts now. I have also had a reading. I am fighting this fight alone and right now I need to get my husband out whether it would be a form of sentenced being reduced automatically because it was excessive or someone admitting their wrongdoing and/or their lies. I don't want to sit and wait for others to control the situation like he did during his trial. I need action to take place alongside with what they are doing...
lita328

Unread postby lita328 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you
lita328

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

You posted this a day ago. This forum is filled with volunteers, so be patient. I know that you are in a tough spot, but your impatient response isn't going to make people more likely to help you.

To release someone out of jail I usually work with their ancestors. Go to the grave of your husbands ancestor and shake the tombstone or knock on it three times to wake up the spirit. Tell them that you need your husband released immediately and that his health is at risk. Pour your heart into your prayer. Offer some coins to the spirit as you collect some graveyard dirt. Promise to return with some whiskey, more coins, and to decorate the grave when your husband's released.

Send some of the dirt to your husband to put in his shoe. The rest of it place on an altar in a bowl and stick a skeleton key into it. Light a Court Case candle and some incense next to this and pray over it as you turn the key one turn every day by light of the candle.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lita328 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm sorry conjureman Ali and thank you for responding. I didnt mean to come off like that. I was just surprised because I've been reading other posts and noticed several experts would respond with their suggestions. Again, sorry if I offended anyone. And thank you very much for your help.
lita328

We Want to Go Home/Parole Work

Unread postby green5 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I moved to a Ga two years ago to handle my husbands legal situation. He is out on parole and we want to go back home to Pa. He has filled the requirements for us to be transferred but his parole officer is in control of whether she want to file the transfer paperwork or not, we're pretty much waiting for her and we don't want her to feel like we are pressuring or forcing her. She says that she will file the papers when she gets ready. What can we do to make this a smooth transition and go home to continue with our lives. I feel stuck in a place that I don't want to be. We have jobs and opportunities in pa.
green5

Re: We Want to Go Home/Parole Work

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:50 am

I would work a court spell honey jar on this woman, and put her picture in the court case honey jar. If you want to give a soft nudge, then I would burn a compelling vigil light to have her fulfill this promise.

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby green5 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you soo much. I will get right on it. If I cant find a picture for the Honey Jar is there an alternative? Can I do Honey Jar and vigil candle together?
green5

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am

Compelling isn't all that "soft," but it may be just what you need. "Influence" is softer, subtler, and still effective -- you might even combine the two.

You can certainly do a honey jar and vigil candle together.

If you can't get her picture, get her business card. You may be able to find her picture on the parole board website.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby green5 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Thank you. Your advice is very helpful. I'll let you know how it works out.
green5

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 am

I agree with Miss Michaele. For this situation, I would use compelling and I meant softer as opposed to essence of bend over which is more forceful. Business card, and finding her name on the parole website may be an option. Facebook is another resource to find her picture as everyone is on facebook these days.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lita328 » Fri May 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Conjureman Ali I purchased a pre owned skeleton key from eBay. I actually bought two because the first one had an engraved word "male" on key and looks like a current style key and the other one is a very old key (at least 30 years). Both keys were used at a new York correctional facility. They also sent me a new york correctional service patch that would be on the officers uniform. I wanted to know which key should I use, if any, and also what spells can I do with the uniform patch to help with my husbands release. thank you :geek:
lita328

Unread postby dorothybaez » Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Send some of the dirt to your husband to put in his shoe.

Usually this is not an option in prisons and jails. There are very strict limitations on what can be given or sent to prisoners here in the US.
dorothybaez

Unread postby lita328 » Sat May 05, 2012 6:49 am

Dorothy I'm confused at your response. I never mentioned to give anything to my husband. I'm talking about how to best use in a spell.
lita328

Unread postby dorothybaez » Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 am

Lita, ConjureManAli suggested sending dirt to your husband. I was just stating that prison and jail rules prohibit it.
dorothybaez

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole