Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Hello, Bella,
I haven't heard of a Nation Sack where the target is a woman. The instructions even say that it is for the male target. So, this is news to me
But, I read your post last night and had to find my Nation Sack instructions to see what you were asking. So, I apologize for taking this long to answer you.
Yes, you will have to do the last part over again. Just the last part. Not the entire Nation Sack.
If this is a same-sex union, you might want to consider a "Stay with me" spell www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

path740

Unread post by path740 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:36 am

Hello, I have a Nation Sack Mojo bag and was planning on do another one. Its been almost a year since the first one. The mojo was seen and touched by the target person. My question is can I use the string in a new mojo bag or do I have to use a new one.
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello, Path740,
You would need a new one.
Hope this helps.
have a wonderful New Year.
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancermum

Feeding Lodestones in Nation Sack....

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 pm

I have read through this thread and wanted to know if we need to also feed the Lodestones in our Nation Sack.

I feed my Nation Sack every week, and pray over it daily...but what about the Lodestones?

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:15 am

Hello All,

I pray over my nation sack. Upon reading Cancermum's post, I would like to know what do I feed the nation sack with?

Thanks! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, marcs2213,
Follow Me Boy oil is usually used.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

path740

Unread post by path740 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 am

Thank you
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Besides Follow Me Boy, I might add a dab of Commanding Oil sometimes.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi there.

I have a question about the nation sack. I'm about to order the triple strength nation sack for my boyfriend (we just got back together). I'm also eyeing the Love Me spell kit as I want his feelings for me to grow stronger. I noticed the Love Me spell kit also comes with a red bag as well as the High John the Conqueror and Queen Elizabeth roots. I don't mind purchasing both but I understand these bags need to be carried on me for it to be effective. I was wondering if I could do the Love Me spell first, then add the extra "ingredients" (dimes, string soaked in his semen) to the Love Me bag so I have a Love me mojo bag and nation sack in one? I don't want to be walking around with half a dozen mojo bags on me (I would if I had to but if I could get around this by combining two bags of similar nature, even better!)
Sorry I don't know if this has been asked before, I havn't had the time to read through everything - I want to place another order asap as I have not received my last order yet which was placed a while ago. I understand Lucky Mojo is a home run business and sometimes it takes a while to get everything made especially for large orders. Hence I want to get a head start and order everything I need now so when I do start working, I have everything I need!

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands,
I wouldn't do that. The Nation Sack is very specialized.
They are not that big. There are many people who carry several mojo hands and it is not a burden whatsoever.
They are not cumbersome at all.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Got it! Thanks Miss Aida :)

raka

Unread post by raka » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi, I have my Nation Sack for about 3 weeks now. I have a few questions...My man was acting quite distant about 4 weeks ago and had told me he needed sometime alone. By grace of God, I received my Nation Sack in the mail a few days after he told me this and I worked on it the next day after I received it. I got lucky because I started my period the next day I got my Nation Sack so I was able to work it right away. A week later, he contacted me and was being sweet to me and confessed to me that he had been seeing someone for 2 months and that he had tried to have sex with her for the first time after he told me that he needed sometime alone. I was so shocked to hear that he had been seeing someone for 2 months. I didn't suspect it at all. I had ordered the Nation Sack because I have seen it on LM website and purchased it for just in case. Anyhow, he told me that it was very bad and ackward because he was not able to get hard or had an orgasm when he tried to have sex with her. And he wanted to be back with me and he is breaking up with her. When I checked my calendar, the time he tried to have sex with her would be the third day after I worked my Nation Sack. I was not sure if my Nation Sack had caused him to not be able to perform with this girl. I have not even put his semen on the string and tied any knot on it yet at that time because I got my Nation Sack after he told me he needed to be alone. Long story short, he broke up with that girl and came back to me. From that moment to today, I was able to have collect his semen 4 different times and so I have 4 different knots on the string. As I was reading postings on this forum, I realized that there is a certain order of knotting the string. It was not stated on my instruction paper. My instruction paper only state to knot it 9 different times. In fact, my knots are on top of each other or next to each other and they are touching (no space between each knot). My question is: Have I been doing this wrong? Do I need to re-do this process with a new string? Instead of having my knots in order of 9--7--5--3--1--2--4--6--8, I have mine more like 1234 (they are right next to each other or even on top of each other, with no space in between them at all)

My other issue now also: After what happened, I am very heart broken and having trust issue and it has not been very easy for me trying to collect his semen since I have to be intimate with him and I am still angry at his dishonesty. I feel like I need a break to heal myself from his betrayal but I also feel that I need to keep trying to complete my 9 knots. We have been fighting more as I am still feeling resentful of what he did and not sure if it would do more harm trying to collect 5 more knots and it is obviously triggering us to fight as I feel that I need some time and space to heal and learn to trust him again. It really has been hard on me emotionally trying to deal with his betrayal and my heart break. I am confused. I feel like I need to take a break and put aside my effort in completing the knots and trying to take care of myself emotionally OR should I toughen up and complete my 9 knots to prevent this from happening again in the future. He is trying to be patient with what I am going through right now. Also, again...I am not sure if my Nation Sack is working since I am not doing my knots in the order like someone had posted before.

Thank you everyone..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, raka,
What a slap across your face. You must be devastated. I am so sorry.
Tying your knots the way that your instructions says to do it is just fine.
It's worked for me and thundreds of others.
It sure looks to me like your Nation Sack is working BEAUTIFULLY. Not to worry.
As far as your other questions, I would highly recommend that you speak to a reader about this.
This is a precarious situation where you are heartbroken, feel betrayed, and are at a standstill regarding this whole situation. You need some clarity on this and we can't provide this on the forum
You might want to try http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com

This way, you can get a picture of what's going on, what the obstacles are, and if it's worth continuing.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

raka

Unread post by raka » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes, it has been rough. I would like to ask how it would affect the Nation Sack if the string does not have 9 knots. I feel that I need to slow down and not hurry so much in trying to complete to achieve 9 knots on my string so that I can have more time to take care of myself during these tough times. I do not want to risk all my on going work. It seems like it was working beautifully before I even put my string in the sack. Will the 9 knots make it 100% fool proof that he will not be able to perform as to 4 or 5 knots. After I achieve the 9 knots, the Nation Sack will be good forever as he won't be able to perform with anyone else as long as I keep feeding the sack?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 am

Hello, raka,
You're getting yourself too anxious regarding the knots.
I have the instructions in front of me. And Miss cat says that one knot is sufficient but that some people prefer 9.
No spell is guaranteed. They are facilitators.
But, yes, the more knots seems like it makes the spell stronger.
PLEASE read this page (which I wish that everybody would read): www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
Raka, sometimes spells take longer to manifest. For my personal spells, I rarely see them manifest overnight.
I know this is easier said than done (and I am also guilty of this), but, we must have faith and patience. It is absolutely necessary for spell work.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

numero uno

Unread post by numero uno » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

I would like to make a Nations Sack. I have noticed that the postings are indicating that they are for women to make them on their men. Can the Nations Sack be made by a man to use it for his male partner? Since it would be made by a man for a man, would I use two John The Conqueror roots instead of one John The Conqueror root and one Queen Elizabeth root?

Thank you in advances for your comments or suggestions.
Numero Uno

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Numero Uno,
I know that men carry them who are fans of the Blues. Otherwise, women carry them.
Have you looked at this webpage? www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Try looking at all the posts on this thread (which may be helpful to your query) spells-for-gay-lesbian-bisexual-transge ... f9b12fb868
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Hey Guys,
I just made my first nation sack and I can feel a link to it. :twisted:
But I was wondering if there was any way to give it a boost every now and then other than adding more and more intimate Concerns. It's for a long distance thing so that's not going to happen for a while.

More Importantly, however, all I've ever heard of feeding the mojos is oil, typically the ones it came with. Are there other things you can feed them to keep them happy and active?

Thank you so much.
Brightest Blessings
<3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Twindnature
I know that you're new!! LOL
Here's another link for you: www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:21 am

Hehehe

Darn it! I thought I was being so clever and discrete! ...going around asking totally obvious questions and proclaiming how new I am...

lol, thank you!
I was thinking about some of these but I wasn't sure. Would anyone mind expanding on some of the reasons to help me understand better.

Alchohols such as Whisky: I keep seeing whisky, it seems. What's its significance?
I'm guessing Urine is mostly for Nation sacks because of the whole pheromone, marking things. if there's more, please let me know!
And as for Sexual Fluids, I was thinking about these as well but I wasn't sure because all of the forum stuff I've read was giving me the impression that once fixed, it was all about getting his concerns involved.

<3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello, Everybody,
Several people have PM'd me this week regarding the Nation Sack.
I encourage everybody to PLEASE read this page: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Miss cat has provided us with so much valuable information (here and everywhere else on the vast web pages of Lucky Mojo).
Please remember that it is only carried by women to keep a man faithful and true.
The key word here is: "Keep". If you don't know the man it's not the hand for you.
Instead, there is an array of mojo hands that attracts the man/woman, love or the love of a person. Find these mojo hands here:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Enjoy!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 am

I absolutely love my nation sack!!! Me and my guy have never been so close or sync to each other! I Love it!!! But I do have a question... When we initially met he had a girlfriend and she's still his present (some what) friend. They're partially together and off n on. However me and him have two kids together. Blah, blah, blah... I currently have 7 knots in my string. He still occasionally have sex with her maybe once a week. Are there any tips or suggestions on how to properly tie the string? I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Our Love and emotional connection is AMAZING! ~~~> I'm just patiently waiting for his tools to only work for me. ;)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation Sack

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

Very glad it's working for you, Lovinsweet!

Your mention of tools got my mind racing: anoint a man's toolbox with oils and personal concerns. And if he doesn't have a nice RED toolbox, it's the perfect gift. :)

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Strange thing.... My mojo sack works PERFECTLY but my string doesn't work. Should I re do the whole nation sack? String and all?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:15 pm

What makes you think the string isn't working? Is he supposed to tell you when he can't get it up f o r the other woman? Does he know you know he's sleeping with someone else? Five as 'll you know it probably is working

Just please protect yourself since he's doubledipping around

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Lovinsweet ,
What makes you think the string it isn't working?
Undo that Nation Sack if it is working. Just clarify the "string" problem and maybe we can come up with an idea.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65
Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu May 22, 2014 4:42 am

If you had a Mojo bag close to the skin (can it hang from a necklace underneath a jumper for example?), how would you be able to hide this from a romantic partner? E.g. if this partner wanted to cuddle you etc, how would you be able to conceal the bag without said partner feeling it through the clothing, seeing it etc.

And how could you wear a Mojo bag if you can't put it in a pocket or purse? Thanks

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Where could a Mojo bag be hidden from a romantic partner?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 22, 2014 9:10 am

It sounds like you have a Nation Sack. In the old days, women wore more clothing than they do now, and the nation sack was always pinned under the skirt -- and hidden away (in a locked box, for instance) before the woman went to bed with her husband.

Once corsets, ankle-length skirts and multiple petticoats went out of style, women began tucking their mojo bags into their brassieres.

A well-made mojo will not be a large, lumpy thing, but will snuggle nice and flat into one's foundation garments.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Thu May 22, 2014 1:06 pm

**PLEASE HELP - Has anyone ever heard of burying your mojo bag in your front yard once it was working in your love relationship? Does that "nail it down" or "fix" it or does it dissipate over time?

My pendulum tells me it is working well and my lover is paying more attention but I am still a little concerned....
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

ibmagnets

Unread post by ibmagnets » Fri May 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have not been here in a while but i recently purchase a nation sack and a jackball.

Jack-ball - I felts is vibration as soon as I was done charging it. was so strong, it gave me palpitation....(that was for a week. not sure why after a week I don't feel palpitations anymore. it responds to me but palpitation are gone. is that normal? i have it on my altar to charge because i was told it takes a couple of weeks before its able to work)

nationsack - this is a tripple strength Nature Sack that I got. I feel nothing from it at all. I feed it and smoke it. I tested its energy with pendulum and got a confirmation that it is alive but no palpitation. <-- that will be another thread.

The Nation Sack I carry with me everyday for my ex...

He and I stopped talking as he gets cold feet and commitment issues. However, I like him much as he has many great qualities. He and I have had a hard childhood...that makes people hard. I get hard sometimes. He gets withdrawn when talk of commitment comes up. We only fight about that and nothing else. I have to say that he is also a bit narcisistic too.

...anyhow, I have love/passion/attraction/penis candle/figural candles burned on a honey jar (alternatively of course). Did that for 3 weeks and still he has not called.

I do attraction confirmations through that time. no news from him.

Spoke to my orishas. three weeks turned into now one month and half. (he called me once in that time but shut down and disappeared again when talks turned to me wanting a normal relationship not sex buddies)

So, I finally broke down and called a rootworker who is excellent. Told me everything from A-Z that I knew already. Lou Florez is on my list of one of the VERY best readers EVER!!!.

Anyhow, he confirmed that my work is having an effect but target is resistant commitment phobic but a high possibility of reunion. That would be the candle work and prayers for sure because I don't feel vibes at all from that Nation Sack!!!

I only had the NS for a week. Should I give it time? Should I start it over? I was hoping it would boost and hasten my spell work, getting me faster movement one phone call at a time.

Any ideas?

ibmagnets

Unread post by ibmagnets » Sat May 24, 2014 8:14 am

Asherdorian.

why do you want to bury it?

I don't think it will do harm to do it but....

the main purpose of having nation sack hand done as opposed to candle work and the like is to have an object you can actively interact with to draw what you want closer to you. This means ---- not letting the work go dormant.

fixing it to you or around you, that is having it on you or in a pillow or under the bed...

sounds to me that the work is going but not complete. Why is that? Get a reading to see what is missing. I also hope that you have a honey jar on him.

best of luck

ibmagnets

Unread post by ibmagnets » Fri May 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Looks like my post is being ignored...several days now...where is the love?

three weeks into nation sack. Not alive at all in my opinion.

am still working it to see if time will activate it.

last time, I used sexual fluid. Waiting for cycle to start it over with. Should I redo petition paper?

should I give it more time?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 pm

ibmagnets, I would comment but I have no real experience with nation sacks or the like, have you tried PMing a moderator about your issue, sometimes things can get lost unfortunately, so A PM saying hey look I have this question here...

I'm sorry if you are feeling ignored.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 31, 2014 5:03 am

Actually have you tried a divination as to whether it's alive or not?

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Old/New Strings

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:39 am

I'm currently having to re do my nation sack. I've had two nation sacks previously in the past. I could never get the string part of the nation sack to tie his nature to me however the mojo bag made him crazy about me and increased his desire for me. I don't what I done wrong MAYBE because I done the string AFTER I perform the ritual for the mojo.
We'll the new moon is coming up this Friday and I'm gonna be beyond ready but I have a few questions or in need of tips. 1. This time under the saucer I wanna include something with his writing, fingernail clipping, a drop of his blood smear on a cloth, his semen and "all the previous strings that I knotted with his semen on it".
2. Is it okay to use my old knotted strings with my new string? I've never included the string with the knots during the mojo ritual.
3. HELP ME!!! I want to do this right for the third, fourth time..... I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. The mojo sack connects us emotional and increase the desire BUT I can't figure out how to tie his nature to me.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 pm

I am looking to bind my husband to me and right now am torn between the stay with me spell kit and triple strength nation mojo hand...Which would be better? I have personal items of his (hair, blood, semen and nail clippings) and I am working on other spells as well (dominating, love and influence) so I am just wondering which would be better for me? I am aiming to have him be completely enamoured with me (he already is to some extent, but I would like more).

Please let me know your opinions!

Spellkiss
HRCC Student
Re: Nation Sack Old/New Strings

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 pm

I have also wondered if I can use a old string from the old nation sack that has been unworked and into a new nation sack and reactivate it with water or however you do it and tying knots over the phone with that person? I do not have access to them physically to get any liquid concerns, stocked up with their hair and we talk everyday, but they currently do not live in the same state anymore and wondering if possible to make a new one with old string, I bought new dimes as well. thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello, moonmaiden ,
My vote is for the Nation Sack!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, Lovinsweet,

I don't understand the problem. You said that the bag made him crazy about you. So, it worked?

Yes, go ahead with your new plan.

Still not understanding the problem with tying his nature. Do you have sex with him?
Or are you just having problems tying the knots?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, Spellkiss ,
Are you saying that both strings do not have any semen?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 pm

the old one has his semen on it but I bought a new nation sack a while back hoping to use the old string from the nationsack I stopped working along time ago, but currently cant get any of his concerns as he is out of state so was wondering if I can take the old string with new dimes I have and use it on the new nation sack I have. thanks Aida :)

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 am

I think my problem comes in with "intent, intent, intent". I forgets that every step you performs comes with Intent. I'm not focusing my mind. During ritual I using just "watch" the candle burn instead of speaking my petition, speaking my wishes and doing everything with the intent of tying his nature and making have desire me and only me. Forgot how powerful the mind is.
But however I will tell anyone THE NATIONSACK DOES WORK!!! I dreadfully let my previous die because it became too sweaty and started to smell awkward. We'll this two months have been hell and my husband returned to all his old ways but I'm sooooo anxiously waiting on this coming up new moon!
Thank You

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Spellkiss,

My thought on this is that you can try it (you have nothing to lose).
But it sounds pretty weak
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 pm

I've just ordered my Nation Sack, but I will be able to tie a knot before I receive my package. My question...can I hide knot in ziplock back until I get my sack? Or should I just wait until I get my sack then start collecting?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Yes you can tie the knots before getting the sack, that alone is a way to tie a mans nature, meaning you could do that as a working alone. Of course I think the nation sack is a great place to house it! Let it dry and keep it hidden but close to you to keep him tied, like maybe under the bed or in between the mattress? Why wait when you can start now?! My thoughts!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:42 pm

J82,
GREAT advice!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks a bunch! I know I've mentioned this before, but I love this site!!!! I truly wish I had known about it before I spent money on scam artists.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:39 pm

mlove My sentiment exactly! Prior to finding Lm I purchased oils of the internet or from local shops and after using lM products I am sure those were just mineral oil with fragrance added..ie dead nothing useful oil. i burned some LM incense today and a candle dressed in the oil and 8 hours later my house still is filled with the lovely and vibrant sent. The minute you touch a LM product you know its different then all the rest!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:12 pm

The carved soapstone charm in my NS from LM was huge, and I used an actual picture for the name paper. Well when I went to wrap the picture around the soapstone and mercury dime, it was TOO big. I couldn't even tie it. :( So I took the soapstone charm and mercury dime out of the name paper, folded the name paper (towards me) as small as I could, then put the charm and the mercury dime in separately. Is this okay? Or should I just make a new one? Did I mess anything up? This one is pretty big.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Jfrog ,

The handcarved soapstone charms in the triple-strength Lucky Mojo Nation Sacks due vary a bit in size; some are larger than others.

The instructions do mention wrapping a picture around the charm, but if it does not fit, then it is fine to do as you did.
HRCC Graduate #1631

butterflyb

Unread post by butterflyb » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Hello everyone,

This is a question/testimonial post on my nation sack and although I have searched on this forum, I can't seem to find the answer. I'm actually seeking advice to give me some confidence on how to proceed.

My nation sack had been working excellent for the past several months with my boyfriend desiring me more often than ever! Thank you lucky Mojo!

This Wednesday afternoon, I dropped my nation sack accidentally into the toilet into my urine and I quickly scooped it up. It fell floating on top of the urine, therefore it was not fully drenched, just slightly on one side. I blew on it and tucked it into my bra.

That evening he came to see me, we made love, and had a small minor misunderstanding but we left it okay.

The next morning he broke up with me! He stated that he was stressed, confused, and couldn't continue on.

Was this result of my nation sack falling into the toilet?

Please tell me if my sack is dead.

Can I save it or should I start a new one?

If I start a new one, can I still use the items inside along with the semen string?

Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm

There is a whole thread on ways that mojo hands, jack balls, and nation sacks can die.

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open
mojo-seen-touched-dropped-washed-unfed- ... 21076.html

Your nation sack is dead.

This shows the power it was having over him, and the loss of power you experienced when it fell.

Start a new one. ALL new. Don't try to reanimate a corpse. It can be attempted but is rarely satisfactory.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

butterflyb

Unread post by butterflyb » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Thank you Cat, for your response. I will go ahead and purchase a new one with hope that I can obtain a new semen string.

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 am

Ok, I may have done something wrong. I haven't received my Nation Sack yet, but was able to get his essence on a string just recently. The only thing is I tied only one knot and only said a petition as I was tying the knot. My questions are...do I need to redo knot with 9 knots? If I redo, do I need to repeat the 23 Psalms? Also, I used yarn, not sure if that is cotton. I just wanted to get what I needed while I had the opportunity...
Thanks in advance for your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, mlove,

The big question here is: what material was that yarn? 100% cotton?

If not, then this might be just something that you will have extra (put it in a plastic bag and freeze it) to work with a different spell.

My suggestion is: Wait until you get your nations sack. read the directions. Get everything prepared, then read the directions again. Then, start your spell.

Meticulous preparation and execution of a spell is the key to success (along with having confidence that you magic will work).

I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Wishing you great success with this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am

Thank you Miss Aida...just anxious to get started. I'll wait on my shipment.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 am

Hello, Natstein,
Please move this post to Nation Sack (this is a training post)
Miss Aida

Reason: More wonderful training with miss Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:13 am

Hello Miss Aida, Here is the info http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Reason: Training with the wonderful Miss Aida

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi,
I was getting ready for Nation Sack, I got his semen on red cotton thread. I could not do any knots yet the thread is in the plastic Ziploc bag. Now we are no contact cannot do the knots. (He asked time to figure out things)
My question is can I use this thread conjure bag with herbs for reconciliation?? Later When he come here sleep ,can I do the knots with same thread?? Please give me more information with these.
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:07 pm

ello, kiyoki,
Was this a Nation Sack that you purchased from Lucky Mojo? OR are you making one yourself?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”