• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread postby jasmine218 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:44 pm

I purchased the nation sack and got all my items together last night. I followed the directions perfectly except for the fact that I put the John the Conquerer root on my dime and the Queen Elizabeth root on his. I think that is what I put on his dime. Everything is all mixed together now anyway. The question is did I totally screw this up and do I have to purchase another Nation Sack or do I just need to purchase the two roots mentioned above? I was working by candlelight...next time I will be more careful.

Any input would be great. I would hate to say that I did all that for nothing but if I did then I will just have to purchase another one.

Thanks.

J
jasmine218

Re: Nation Sack Errors in Preparation

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 am

I think you will be all right. Mistakes happen. See how the mojo sack works and if it is not doing what it is suppose to, do it over again.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Nation Sack Errors in Preparation

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 am

Work by both your heart and your mind -- sometimes little mental mistakes like this happen, although your heart is in the right place.

Each person treats errors differently. You do not need to start over, but just keep working it.

I've written quite a lot about such errors. Others have told their tales as well. You might enjoy reading these true-life experiences. They are in a compilation of old Usenet posts called "Practical Tips" and you will find THREE entries on the subject under the headings "Errors in Ritual I," "Errors in Ritual II," and "Errors in Ritual III" on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html

Read 'em and laugh!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Nation Sack

Unread postby chatocamacho » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi, I just got a nation sack mojo bag and in the instructions it says to get 2 dimes from a coin shop for my partner and me. I was wondering why we need to get them from a coin shop? Can we just use our own coins? I had another question, would you guess recommend me to start working the bag today or to wait until the 28th for the new moon?
chatocamacho

Personal effects & the nation sack... i.e. hair

Unread postby Mohammed » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I guess this is the appropriate place for this question.
I am making my own nation sack, but I don't see exacly how big I should make it. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I am considering to hand stitch it, so that it is more personal, but I'm thinking it doesn't really matter. Also, as a male, where should I wear it?

Now, I have a wallet size photo of my 'target'. I intend to include within the bag. I have also gone to great lengths to obtain some of the target's hair clippings, just how much should go into the bag, and is it ok to add with the photo? My guess is that the more items that represent the desired person makes it more successful?

Thank you
Mohammed

Re: Personal effects & the nation sack... i.e. hair

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Nation sacks are only carried by women. Miss Cat's page on them is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Most men's mojos that are similar in effect to the nation sack include John the Conqueror root: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

You only need a few hairs, and you can put a photo in depending on the intent of the mojo, i.e. if you want to target only that individual. More personal effects do not increase the effectiveness of the mojo or work in the hoodoo tradition.

Hope that helps.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 am

Hi Mohammed,

Mohammed wrote:I am making my own nation sack, but I don't see exacly how big I should make it. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I am considering to hand stitch it, so that it is more personal, but I'm thinking it doesn't really matter. Also, as a male, where should I wear it?

Now, I have a wallet size photo of my 'target'. I intend to include within the bag. I have also gone to great lengths to obtain some of the target's hair clippings, just how much should go into the bag, and is it ok to add with the photo? My guess is that the more items that represent the desired person makes it more successful?

Nation sacks, as Simulcik notes, are a type of mojo hand specific to women that are comparable in size to other mojo hands--small bags ~ 2.5 x 4 inches in size. Men do carry mojo bags (though not nation sacks), and usually keep them in a pocket or similarly discrete place where they will not be seen or touched by others.

Re: personal concerns, it is not the number of 'representations', but rather the nature of the concerns themselves that determine their relative strength--a sample of the target's handwriting on paper is better than a photo, but hair is much better than either. And blood or sexual fluids are best of all. This hierarchical logic is as summarized at the bottom of this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good Luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 am

oh! lol, this is something "nasty" but i need to know if this could be a good personal effects, he blowed his nose in the tisue and i got it and saved for any reason. can i used if i need for any spell?
theusurper

Nation Sacks-Sexual fluids

Unread postby jazzie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:47 pm

In terms of nation sacks.

If you don't want to tie the man's nature using the string (Cat's instruction). What are other alternative ways to add the man's semen?

And also, why is it wrong to add combined sexual fluids to a nation sack?
That is, the instruction mentions being wary of having the woman's sexual fluid imingled with the man's.....otherwise, she could fall prey to her own trick.

Thanks.
jazzie

Re: Nation Sacks-Sexual fluids

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm

jazzie wrote:If you don't want to tie the man's nature using the string (Cat's instruction). What are other alternative ways to add the man's semen?

Use the string. Its not the act of getting his semen on the string that ties his nature but the act of tieing knots into the string as you call him into it that does it.

jazzie wrote:And also, why is it wrong to add combined sexual fluids to a nation sack?
That is, the instruction mentions being wary of having the woman's sexual fluid imingled with the man's.....otherwise, she could fall prey to her own trick.

Well you said it yourself you might trick yourself up. In general when your getting a sexual fluid from someone to use in a spell you don't want any of yourself in it.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jazzie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks HailDiscordia.....

But, Cat's instructions include anointing certain things with your menstrual blood...so, won't you have a blend of sexual fluids then?
The nation sack would have both the menstrual blood and also, the semen-covered string.
Please clarify, thanks.
jazzie

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 am

Huh, thats a good point, I hadn't thought of that. I myself have not and can not work a nation sack so I don't know. I suppose we'l both have to wait till someone more knowledgeable posts.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby carolina_dean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Jazzie,

In creating a nation sack, you are being asked to anoint certain items (roots, dimes, candles) with your menstrual blood (or sexual fluids) because these bodily fluids are believed to capture a man's sexual interest and attention. A woman's menstrual blood has chemicals in it, called pheromones, which attract males. Your instruction likely direct you to anoint the same items with some type of condition oil as well, however your menstrual blood is the ultimate Love Me Oil or Follow Me Boy Oil, etc...

The act of anointing the roots and dimes with your menstrual blood serves two purposes 1) To scent your mojo bag with your pheromones and 2) To mark your territory and establish dominance in the relationship. Many female magical practitioners often recommend that you feed a man your menstrual blood to make him faithful. By anointing a High John Root with your menstrual blood, you are symbolically feeding your menstrual blood to the man.

The semen-anointed string tied in knot(s) is the symbolic act which ties up the man's nature and will make him always want to be yours. The fact that you were able to 'harvest' the man's semen presupposes that he achieved orgasm and therefore enjoyed the act. The fact that when engaging in intercourse for the purpose of obtaining his semen to anoint the string you have been directed NOT to have an orgasm yourself is to capture his nature and not your own.

When you prepare this mojo bag, you are doing so with intent. Your intent is to tie up this man's nature, make him faithful and loving to you, and prevent him from being able to have relations with any other person than yourself. When you place these items in the mojo bag your intention and the symbolism of what I explained above should be clear in your mind. There may be some intermingling of fluids depending on the amount of time which has passed between the time you fix up the mojo bag and the time you add the semen-anointed string, but more than likely the blood will have dried before you add the string.

I hope this helps.

Carolina Dean
56 (G)

PS: Haildiscordia, as a gay man myself I have made use of a gay version of a nation sack, and while it wasn't traditional it still worked for me.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Thanks, Dean, for explaining that so well!

Like you said -- the menstrual blood on the coins is for the woman's power over the man; in this case, financial power. The semen on the string is knotted in order for the man's nature to be captured, and the reason for the woman to not have an orgasm at the time she collects the semen is because she wants to have a clear head, keep her magical intent in mind, and not get captured herself.

Also, i know several gay men who have made and used a Nation Sack with good results. This form of mojo hand originated as a woman's trick around Memphis, Tennessee, but gay men all around the country certainly have picked up on it by now!

By the way, if a man wanted to make this sort of a trick bag on a woman, he would have to reverse everything -- he would put his semen on the coins and anoint the string with her sexual fluids from a union while she was on her period *and* he did not have an orgasm but she did -- combining her period blood with her fluids of arousal and thus tying two of her powers (her fascination power and her nature) in the same knots.

One reason this reversal may not be popular with men, though, is that few African American men will have sex with a woman on her period, so powerful is the bewitching power of her menstrual blood. Most especially, they may refuse oral sex on her at that time -- or at any time, for fear of being caught by her if she were to lie and say she was not on her period when she actually was, because once they tasted her menses, they would be tied to her just as sure as if she fed them that stuff in coffee, tea, or spaghetti sauce. And that, in a nutshell, may be why the Nation Sack is seldom used by men -- it's too risky for men to prepare it!

Hail Discordia, the structural logic behind this and other traditional forms of conjure is explained in my course -- and once you begin to understand the structural logic, then the actions performed in this type of spell-casting, which might otherwise seem contradictory or arbitrary, all fall into place, and you cease to see a "cook book" style recipe or set of instructions, and are able to view the spell as a sophisticated example of symbolic magic, "as above, so below."

Chatocamacho, The reason to buy coins from a coin shop is simply to get coins from the birth years of you and your lover. Most coins only stay in circulation a few years. After that, you have to ask for them by date at a coin shop.

Some folks don't use birth-year coins, but instead use a coin the man gave them from his own hand for him, plus a lucky coin they found for themselves.

If you would rather use modern coins, then go right ahead.

The choice is yours.

MH1-COM-NATI
The Nation Sack Mojo Hand
$25.00

MH3-COM-NATI
Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:
Hail Discordia, the structural logic behind this and other traditional forms of conjure is explained in my course -- and once you begin to understand the structural logic, then the actions performed in this type of spell-casting, which might otherwise seem contradictory or arbitrary, all fall into place, and you cease to see a "cook book" style recipe or set of instructions, and are able to view the spell as a sophisticated example of symbolic magic, "as above, so below."

Thank you carolina_dean and ms.cat for taking the time to explain this bit of conjure. Also I want badly to take your course ms.cat as soon as I get the money I'd like to apply.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jazzie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Thank you very much to all of you.
I understand things in a clearer manner now.

I also want to take your course Cat. :)
jazzie

Unread postby carolina_dean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks, Dean, for explaining that so well!

Just trying to do you proud!

Thank you carolina_dean and ms.cat for taking the time to explain this bit of conjure. Also I want badly to take your course ms.cat as soon as I get the money I'd like to apply.

Hail Discordia, please please please take a few moments read the following thread, statements like yours is exactly why I wrote it.

http://forum.luckymojo.com/easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Turnsteel, please please please take a few moments read the following thread, statements like yours is exactly why I wrote it.

http://forum.luckymojo.com/easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html[/quote]

Oh I did read it and you have some wonderful spells on their. But don't worry about me, I've always kept up with my money work. :D
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby carolina_dean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

But don't worry about me, I've always kept up with my money work.

I wish you all the $$¢¢$$ in the world!

carolina dean
56 (G)
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Nation Sacks

Unread postby justshim » Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Can you use the nation sack for a married man? How long before you see results?
justshim

Re: Nation Sacks

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm

You generally use the nation sack on a man who is YOURS, whether you are married to him or not. You need some money he gave you, his semen, his hair, and so forth -- so it is not used on a man with whom you are not already real close.

As for a time-frame, that is not the way magic works. You watch for signs, see if there's movement, and then get your completion. There is no "delayed" effect thing, like, "it'll work after six months" or such. If the signs are good soon after you start, you keep running with it. Then it works for you as you work with it.

Also, you must understand that not every spell works every time or for every person. For instance, if you are the "outside woman" and his wife is working to hold him, it is unlikely that a Nation Sack would break them up, although it certainly should make him want to continue seeing you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby butterfly » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

hi all. this was very interesting to read & very helpful. but i do have a question. my period is very irregular. it comes perhaps 3 times a year & when it does, i never know which momth or day its coming. i have been to the gynecologist who has ran test &b said that everythign was normal with me. is there anything i can take or get soemthing otc to invoke my period so i can use the blood wuth the nations sack? also, this may be a crazy question, but is coming the same as an orgasm? i see its recommended that the woman not have an orgasm? which makes sense. i have a naturally high sex drive for my man. what can i do to not have an orgasm so i wont be hoodooed?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

rule the nation without the sack?

Unread postby butterfly » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

hi lm fam. i wanted to know if the tying of the knot (would the semen on it of course) would be effective even if the nation sack spell is not performed?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 am

Butterfly,
Yes, orgasm is the same as coming. Go for a quickie, keep in mind what your goal is this time, concentrate on this instead of getting "caught up". That's the very way you could hoodoo yourself! If you keep your head so to speak, you'll have attained your goal.

As far as otc stuff, dunno that there is anything specifically to get you to start. The gyno can give you something to jumpstart, but if they're satisfied that everything is as it should be, they probably won't. If you have polycystic ovary syndrome and that is the cause of the irregular periods, exercise can actually help regulate your periods. However, if this is just your normal pattern, you would have to wait til you have one or use your sexual fluids, as opposed to blood. I don't know that it would be as strong, but I guess it would depend on your need for strength vs. speed. Post-menopausal or women who have had a hysterectomy would have to use their sexual fluids. But, given the choice, I personally would wait for a period.

I'm hoping if something is incorrect in what I've written, someone will jump in and correct it. :)
SouthernGirl

Re: rule the nation without the sack?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

A nation sack is a kind of mojo hand. There are many other forms of work that employ knotted strings. The knotted string may be used as a candle wick, for instance, and burned to destroy a man's nature. It may be wrapped around the base of a Santisima Muerte statue to keep him faithful. Etc.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby butterfly » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

thanks ms. cat for your response. its greatly appreciated. how can i be sure if its really worked. i dont think it worked but i hope it will. i havent performed the ns spell yet, but the knots have been already done. im unsure if it worked or not.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

More than 1 Nation Sack

Unread postby countrygirl_1223 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Do I need a different Nation Sack for each "spell" if it is for the same person? I would like to try the female domination spell but the nation sack that I would purchase from the store doesn't have the high john the conquer root? Can the herbs in the nation sack be used for the female domination spell?
countrygirl_1223

Re: More than 1 Nation Sack

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi countrygirl_1223,

countrygirl_1223 wrote:Do I need a different Nation Sack for each "spell" if it is for the same person? I would like to try the female domination spell but the nation sack that I would purchase from the store doesn't have the high john the conquer root? Can the herbs in the nation sack be used for the female domination spell?

Most folks who carry Nation Sacks carry only one such sack, and there would be even less reason to consider an additional sack if the works were all directed toward the same target. The Nation Sack also has the distinction of being one of the few mojos that is customarily re-opened to add additional materials over time -- there would be nothing to stop you from adding a John the Conqueror root to a Lucky Mojo Nation Sack if you wished as part of a female domination spell, although it should be noted that the Queen Elizabeth, calamus, and licorice roots in the Nation Sack are all traditionally used in that kind of work, and the Queen Elizabeth root is more specific for supporting feminine power and authority than is John the Conqueror root.

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Unread postby Roadrunner » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 pm

The title of this thread seemed odd to me.

Isn't it true that nation sack is short for donation sack?

Plus once you've knotted, it is true that is not the best thing to undo the knots to place more items inside such as personal concerns or herbs?
Roadrunner

Regular and Triple Strength Nation Sacks

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 am

What is the difference between the regular and the triple strength nation sacks? Does the triple strength have additional herbs or just a greater quantity of the herbs listed?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Reply roadrunner: rule the nation without the sack?

Unread postby butterfly » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:25 pm

hi roadrunner.

i titled the topic the way i did bc i was trying to find out if a man's natured could be hoodooed by simply tying the knots afters sex or if completing the entire ns spell was necessary & especially since my ns kit had not arrived in the mail yet BUT the knot tying had already been completed.

as far as if nation sack is short for doantion sack i dont know. i dont think so, but im not 100% certain about that.

as for undoing knots, im kind of confused where that is referenced in previous posts or if thats just a general question you have. what i have read on the lm site about untying the knot is that it would have been done by the man in order to unhoodoo his self. as far as herbs 7 personal concerns you would place those things in the sack along with the tied knot with semen.

butterfly
butterfly

Re: Regular and Triple Strength Nation Sacks

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 am

The Triple Strength Nation's sack has more curios and herbs.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Regular and Triple Strength Nation Sacks

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Thank you!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Nation Sack

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Had some questions concerning the nation sack which is mentioned in the lucky mojo spell archives. The spell mentions adding things to the mojo bag. Does this mean that I would have to add fresh semen or sweat and how often? Also any ideas on how to keep semen from drying up. I have collected some on a towel but of course it has dried up into the material. I can get more but a good way of keeping it and collecting it is what seems to be difficult.
Thank you
narcissanoir

Re: Nation Sack

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 am

In the archives, it says you need to get the semen on a string, but you cannot orgasm as you cannot mix sexual fluids.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Question on LM Nation Sack

Unread postby just-a-girl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am

Hello all. I've been reading the forums and the wealth of information on the LM site - it is so nice to find reliable information!

It was recommended by a reputable rootworker, a graduate of Cat's class, that I do a nation sack, and the rootworker suggested buying it from LM. On reading the nation sack info page http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html[url] it speaks of using John the Conquerer root and Queen Elizabeth root in a nation sack (and the rootworker suggested both of those also). The nation sack sold by LM does not list John the Conquerer root as one of the items included in it. Is there a reason for this being not included in the nation sack?

I was also thinking about adding whole ginger root to the nation sack, and something to induce a restless component in my target (to make him restless when he is without me or to create a strong desire to be near me as much as possible). Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could add to create this? Or do the standard nation sack ingredients help in this manner?

Thanks in advance for any insight...
jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Re: Question on LM Nation Sack

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 am

I think not all ingredients are listed in the description because otherwise, everyone would be able to assemble one on their own, no? I bought a triple strength nation sack once (which I never used) and it contained John the Conquerer, whatever else is listed, plus quite a few other things.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 am

Indeed, seconding what cabriellenil said, it would be bad business to post the whole thing. As for adding a ginger root or anything really besides personal concerns I would say no, a LuckyMojo mojo hand comes with everything it needs, and unless you know what your doing just plopping something into a mojo is not a good idea. You don't need to add any extra herbs or roots to the bag to make him want to be with you, its part of what a Nation Sack does, even more so if you take his measure, use that to tie his nature and keep that in the bag, and of course you must continue to work the bag.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby just-a-girl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks to you both for your knowledge and assistance!

Many Blessings,
jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby mandycheung127 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi everyone,

i have a question, i put my nation sack in my bar to sleep . for the last week, i kept dreaming my target person, could it be a sign the mojo is working? or something else?

Thanks
mandycheung127

Nation Sack v. Follow Me Boy Mojo

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 am

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the two? I have had much success with a Mojo Bag from LM, but see lots of talk about the Nation Sack. Any insight is appreciated. I see they are both to control a man's nature, but are there distinct differences.
suzyparker

Re: Nation Sack v. Follow Me Boy Mojo

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Check out this page about the nation sack: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Compare to Follow Me Boy products: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
If you still have questions let us know.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Adding items to a Nation Sack- how often?

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi All,
How often should new items be added to a Nation Sack, or is there a guideline? Been reading, but am not finding a time frame...
Thanks much!!!
RS
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 am

cabriellenil wrote:I've got a few triple strength LM mojos in the past and they're really more comprehensive than their names suggest. Take nation sack as an example. While the focus is on tying the man's nature, it contains a long list of other love herbs that increase passion, love and marital harmony, all kinds of things. A while ago I got a love poppet from LM, which I thought was primarily to work on my target's mind. To my surprise, it contains herbs that promotes fidelity, or even to forget past fights, etc.

So I think you may be a bit too 'worried' about the focus of the mojo. Get a 3x one, if you like, and it should cover your different desires. After all they've been doing it for so long and they have a much better idea than we do what makes a strong mojo bag.

Hi again cabriellenil :D

Is there any way of finding out the "ingredients" of the nation sack? I wasn't aware that it enhances love and harmony, I thought it was mainly to dominate your man, which is something I don't want :oops:

Thank you again so much, you've been a great help :D

*EDIT* Okay, just realised that the ingredients are on the mojo hand catalogue page-

"The red flannel bag contains Queen Elizabeth Root, Lodestone, Magnetic Sand, Dragon's Blood, Licorice Root, Calamus Root, a Silver Dime, a Heart charm, and a length of white cotton string for you to "personalize" according to the instructions, plus a vial of Follow Me Boy"

Is that all that goes into it? Because, strangely enough, both triple strength and normal strength come with the same things.. :shock:
silver_disc

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:03 am

Ah, riight.. Okay..

I was just wondering, the nation sack is "one of the only mojo hands that are opened from time to time to have things added to it" (I think Miss Cat said this in another thread somewhere) do these things refer only to personal concerns like hair and sexual fluids?

Thanks again!
silver_disc

Unread postby knowledgeseeker » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 am

Hello forum

Im a novice so my apologies in advance if my questions seem stupid :) I just bought a womans nature sack from lucky mojo and am wondering if there is a "best" time to activate? Will activating when im on my cycle have any particular effect etc?

Thanx
mona
knowledgeseeker

Re: when to activate?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 am

I think the instruction says do the ritual on the first day of your period.
cabriellenil

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:37 am

if you dont have period, i know you can use the fluid, but can i do any time
theusurper

Unread postby knowledgeseeker » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

thanx for your replies. and yes the instructions did say the first day of my period. i jumped the gun a bit by asking too soon :)
knowledgeseeker

Re: Adding items to a Nation Sack- how often?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 am

No time frame. A nation sack is yours to work with as you feel the need or as you please.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 am

I made the nation sack from LM and fortunately i had everything and of course the personals concern from him. now, my question is how i work with the bag. i have the feeling that the bag is really strong and successful but i want to know ,too, how i know if working. thank you
theusurper

Nation Sack Please Explain

Unread postby Donnalee » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:57 am

What is the difference between a Mojo bag & a Nation sack. I have a personal Mojo I have had for a long time & have often wanted to add curios to it. It sounds like a Nation sack may be what I need.
Thank you For your help.
donnalee
Donnalee

Birth-year Dimes....in a Nation Sack

Unread postby Macbaby » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Where can these be found? If one is unsuccessful at obtaining them, can they be substituted for something else in a Nation Sack? Also, it says to start the Nation Sack on the first day of one's menstrual period OR on the new moon if a woman is past her 'change'. Is the significance of this the state of the woman when she is having her period or the availability of menstrual blood? I was wondering if I could start the Nation Sack earlier if I have some saved up blood....otherwise I will have to wait a month!
Macbaby

Re: Nation Sack Please Explain

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Ms Cat has posted plenty of information about this on the LM website. Also, they have been discussed int he forums before. I would suggest you do a forum search on them.
NotDorianGray

Re: Birth-year Dimes....in a Nation Sack

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Try asking all your friends and family to check their coins! I'm sure they'll help if you tell them you want t for a scrapbook project or as a good luck charm.

The new moon and the beginning of the menstrual cycle are powerfully symbolic, and I would stick with these times. They represent the increase of power and also new beginnings. You'd best wait a month.

While you're waiting... Good luck with the dime hunt!
NotDorianGray

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 am

The 1960s to current are in circulation...now you know LM sells these dimes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 am

If you are young, it should easy to find a dime with your birthyear in a coin shop.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Macbaby » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:17 am

I didn't know LM sells them! I have to look in to that. I'm looking for two dimes from years 1972 and 1975. I've had my eye out for a while with no luck! And, thanks, I will look into a coin shop as well...
Macbaby

nation sack string

Unread postby josdos » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 am

i have a t shirt with his semen on it. can i cut it and use it in place of the string? even if its dry, can i still call his name out and make the knot? i have been waiting too long to begin my nation sack and finally have everything else i need for it, the string is the only missing piece. :roll:
josdos

Re: nation sack string

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

You could make the nation sack anyway; you don't have to wait to get the semen...because you add personal items of his as you get them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo