• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

New postby madam777 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello,

About 20 years ago, I borrowed a loan from a bank. Unfortunately, I lost my job shorty thereafter and I found myself not being able to pay back the loan. About 10 years thereafter, I called the bank up because I wanted to start paying the loan back. The bank informed me that they had charged it off and the loan was no longer on their books and they had probably sold it off to a debt collector.

Just yesterday, I received a phone call from a debt collector trying to collect on that loan. I intend to send them a cease & decease communication letter to have them stop harrassing me. However, I would like to know if anyone out there knows of a good spell I could use to have them stop calling and harrassing me.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.
madam777

Re: Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

New postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi madam:

You can try the Law Keep Away spell kit. That will cool off the debt collector to give you some breathing room:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-law-keep-away.html

After you've done that, you can do money-drawing work to you to pay off the debt honestly. Debt collectors cannot call you at all hours, they cannot threaten you, and they have to follow laws about *how* they conduct their business. If they break those rules, you have the right to report them. This webpage is a great resource:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre18.shtm

Good luck,
waterborn
LM Course Graduate #1562
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby valerian » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 pm

You probably won't need a spell. Likely the debt is beyond the statute of limitations for collection and legally is considered uncollectable. They have a right to continue to TRY and collect, but legally, you're not required to pay. If sued for instance, it would be thrown out of court.

A cease and desist letter is all you need to get them to go away. Know that if at ANY TIME you begin to repay this debt, you reset the clock and the SOL I mentioned begins all over again. So, it is your decision on what to do about it.
valerian

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Madam,

20 years ago seems like it would be defunct by now. Keep us updated and good luck!

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Court Cases, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole