• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:29 am

Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Unread postby madam777 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello,

About 20 years ago, I borrowed a loan from a bank. Unfortunately, I lost my job shorty thereafter and I found myself not being able to pay back the loan. About 10 years thereafter, I called the bank up because I wanted to start paying the loan back. The bank informed me that they had charged it off and the loan was no longer on their books and they had probably sold it off to a debt collector.

Just yesterday, I received a phone call from a debt collector trying to collect on that loan. I intend to send them a cease & decease communication letter to have them stop harrassing me. However, I would like to know if anyone out there knows of a good spell I could use to have them stop calling and harrassing me.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.
madam777

Re: Need spell to get rid of debt collector...

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi madam:

You can try the Law Keep Away spell kit. That will cool off the debt collector to give you some breathing room:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-law-keep-away.html

After you've done that, you can do money-drawing work to you to pay off the debt honestly. Debt collectors cannot call you at all hours, they cannot threaten you, and they have to follow laws about *how* they conduct their business. If they break those rules, you have the right to report them. This webpage is a great resource:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre18.shtm

Good luck,
waterborn
LM Course Graduate #1562
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby valerian » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm

You probably won't need a spell. Likely the debt is beyond the statute of limitations for collection and legally is considered uncollectable. They have a right to continue to TRY and collect, but legally, you're not required to pay. If sued for instance, it would be thrown out of court.

A cease and desist letter is all you need to get them to go away. Know that if at ANY TIME you begin to repay this debt, you reset the clock and the SOL I mentioned begins all over again. So, it is your decision on what to do about it.
valerian

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Madam,

20 years ago seems like it would be defunct by now. Keep us updated and good luck!

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Court Case and a nasty lawyer

Unread postby StaticSea » Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Put a long story short, I have a collection agency trying to garnish my wages. I've tried to set up a payment plan, asked to do a bulk settlement and this agency has flat out refused to do either one.

From what I have found out speaking to two other lawyers for legal advice this agency is very nasty and very vindictive.

I have filed a motion today with the courts to set up payments and doted in a five spot pattern the only oil I had that seemed suitable (Special #20), prayed over it that the judge hears my plea and rules in my favor to set up a payment plan that is within my budget.

Both lawyers advice me not to have any money in my bank accounts because the agency will attempt to take whatever money is in there. And to be honest, that's my biggest fear right now. That this agency will go that far and try to "freeze my checking account. I'm willing to pay my debt, I just can't give them blood from a turnip.

I have looked over this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And there was another one however I can't find the link.

My question is what would be best to do at this moment? Freezer spell? Honey jar (to sweeten the agency) and a St Expedite candle (to sped things up)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
StaticSea

Re: Court Case and a nasty lawyer

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Here is the thread and a thread within a thread:
how-can-i-stop-harassing-calls-from-debt-collectors-t13340.html
I'm glad you have an attorney.
Esscense of Bend Over:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
You can have a light set with the MISC and order the products.
The MISC, The Court Case Products, Honey Jars, The Freezer spell and all previous advice was equally great.
Check out the thread above and it also has links. (within that link)
Take Care Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole