Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New from Kentucky

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo

New from Kentucky

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Greetings from Louisville, KY! I wanted to introduce myself since I’ve been lurking in the background for a while now. I’m 32 and very Capricorn. I am immensely grateful for the knowledge being shared here and also on the radio program. As I’m finally finding my way on this path I can’t help but feel quite lonely and missing community. My relatives who were rootworkers, mediums, and clairvoyants have all passed on or are just too distant to connect with down in Alabama. I have this sense of missing something, and that something is definitely a teacher or community. If anyone would like to connect or has connections in Kentucky or Southern, IN please feel free to reach out. I’m also really open to traveling for classes, workshops, and conventions. If anyone has a workshop or something they feel is really amazing and worth the trip I’d love to hear your suggestions.
Thank you all for the questions and answers you post. For Miss Cat and everyone involved with running this site and the radio show. You all don’t know it but you’ve been my connection to my true self and my teachers on this journey. I’ve already learned so much just reading and listening.

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: New from Kentucky

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 20, 2018 10:55 am

Hello Miss_kentuckyhoodoo,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum, and thank you for introducing yourself! It's great to hear about your story. And if you're interested in workshops and festivals, you should come to the Hoodoo Heritage Festival in California in the spring! It's two days of intensive hoodoo workshops that are sure to expand your understanding. Listen in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour around then to learn more about it. Hope to see you around the forum!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”