Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Godman,

I would start by spiritually cleaning the house with Chinese Wash, then spiritually bathing her with Uncrossing bath, then, dressing her hair with a dab of Jinx Killer Oil mixed with Holy Oil.

If this relieves the condition, then have her wear a protective amulet (even something as small as a blue evil eye bead, or a saint medal or a cross, and start dressing her hair with Crown of Success Oil and King Solomon Wisdom Oil to improve her confidence and school grades.

if symptoms persist or return, you will want a reading from one of the trusted associates of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers to see who is continuing to cause the disturbance.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 am

I learned about LM not too long ago... and I got interested in learning how to do magic and what not. I have been doing research on magic spells, and such.

So far, what I have done, it's been honey jar, to sweeten someone to me.

For some reason, I have been feeling like there is something in my house, I dont know how this happened, I dont even know how to work with spirits. I have been feeling sort of uneasy, lately.

I haven't been able to sleep well either, I keep waking up at 3:00 am or soon after 3.
This morning, I woke up, because, I had a dream, a nightmare that a fly was attacking me, well, I tried to ignore it, but for some reason, I felt it while I was sleeping that the fly was near my face poking me, but when I woke up, I did not see anything, I also, felt like a adrenaline rush through my legs, awful feeling.

I don't know what to do, I feel I need to do some work for myself and my family before trying to sweet someone else. I know someone or various people are attacking me spiritually.

Any suggestions? How to protect my self and remove any bad work that has been put upon me? I placed an order with LM but I wont be receiving it for another 4 weeks. I feel I need help now. :(

Thank you!

Retitled for clarity by MissMichaele
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Amanda Lilly
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amanda Lilly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am

I feel a good place for you to start, a clean slate if you will, is to start with some magic that will spiritually purify and bless you and your environment. The following links will take you to pages in catherine's online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (HITAP). As you scroll down the pages, look for spiritual cleansing and blessing methods to use as a personal bath for yourself and floor washes for your home. The methods for doing this are outlined.

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

A further recommendation is that you get catherine's groundbreaking publicly available text, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (HHRM). Besides learning the properties of most any herb you can think of, it also contains directions for their magical uses, spells and methods of root work. Here's a link to a sample of that book.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

I hope this helps :)

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Everyone,

I have been working a honey jar usually before I go to sleep and last night I woke up and saw a spirit... Does this mean anything?

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 am

I wonder if when you are working a honey jar, if you call spirits unintentionally. Cause ever since I started a honey jar, I've been sensing presents in my house.

I'm sorry, I don't have your answer... I'm going through the same stuff, only that I haven't seen spirits, I've only sense them around.

I'm eager to know too!

Good luck!

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm

While im not an expert in Hoodoo, I am well versed in spirits and the paranormal.

I've been on a professional paranormal investigation team for 5 years and have done over 300 private residence investigations.

Here is something I have found from my experience in that. Any time someone in the home begins working on their psychic abilities, starts to learn a magic tradition like hoodoo, wicca, etc, spirits show up. Doing spiritual work makes you a beacon, and if yourself and home are not protected, spirits will come to see what this new light shining is.

If it gets out of control, or you don't like it there, burn dragons blood incense and place camphor squares in the corner of your rooms.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Interesting... thank you! Makes a lot of sense!

:)

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 am

What can I use for protection against negative spirits in my sleep? I have heard about sleeping with a cup of water next to the bed. What else can I use to clear the house and protect myself from spiritual negativity while I sleep? Sage? Fiery Wall Of Protection? Any specific candle work that I can do?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am

Hi Temont,

If you don't already do some spiritual house-cleaning on a regular basis, keeping that basic practice up usually helps the quality of sleep of all those in the home.

Specifically for spirit protection during sleep, a square of camphor in each corner of the bedroom works wonderfully. Negative spirits can't abide the stuff so in effect - you're sealing off the room from them. Praying psalm 121 prior to sleep may also help.

Sage incense, camphor incense and pine resin are all traditional smudges/smokes to clear away negativity and negative entities depending on which tradition you come from. The Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense LM sells is also excellent: ISS-SPE-TIBE 16$
Frankincense is also a great resin incense since it will clear away lower spiritual entitites but will not affect the presence of Angelics or higer realm spirits and it also has a strong history of use in the Bible.

Keeping a Guardian Angel Vigil Light burning, could provide some extra Celestial back-up for your other work until sleep returns to normal.

It might also be of use to read through the following thread that has some excellent advice from great workers: ghosts,-spirits,-astral-visitors,-hags, ... t7575.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Thank you!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 am

A few nights ago I had a dream that I woke up in a room that had no ceiling. The bed was wrought iron, there were trees growing in the corners and it appeared to be autumn, because of the leaves in piles on the ground. I "woke up" because a big black crow was perched on the headboard, cawing at me. When I woke up, it looked me in the eye and flew to one of the tree branches.
As it landed, a swarm of black bugs arranged themselves in the shape of a moth and then scattered and disappeared.
I then looked up to see a hole had appeared in the sky and a man was peeking through!
The man was old, but he had young blue eyes. I fell in love with him immediately.
He asked me if I wanted to come to his world, but warned me that if I followed him, I would have to leave behind my own life and world. I agreed.
"His" world didn't look any different from my own, but it felt different and nobody could see him but me.
He would hide in doorways or behind things and he told me not to tell anyone about him.

The dream left me with a disturbing impression, even days later. I clearly remember the man telling me "If you come with me, you will have to leave your life and world behind". In the dream, I felt uneasy with my choice, even though I agreed to let him take me.
What could be the meaning of this?
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 pm

I would say that to get the full meaning of this dream you would need to consult with one of the members of AIRR-have them do a dream divination for you. The signs of the dream come off at typically unlucky to me-although in some traditions crows are lucky or favorable signs. The man could be a spirit from the spirit world that is making contact with you or even an ancestor-whoever it may be, he does not sound full at rest and I would consult a professional on this.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

I found out through a friend that reads, that my ex has tried to put Return to Me spells on me and has blocked me from finding another love, so i did a few reversal candles and a mirror binding spell, and have asked st michael and st cipriano to help block this and did some cleansings, so that it cannot effect me

I am spiritually exhausted from trying to deal with her and have kept on protecting myself -- but now i have found out she is trying to send an intranquil spirit to try and get me back. I do not feel the effects of this intranquil spirit at this time, but I know that she is trying this.

1) How can I get her to leave me alone? (Not the spirit -- her.)

2) She is not very smart at protecting herself correctly so I am sure this will probably backfire on her because I did a mirror binding on her and put it in the cemetery in hopes that she will stop from harming me and trying to meddle in my love life etc. I am hoping this will work, but do you suggest anything else i should do to protect myself from this recent intranquil spirit spell?

3) I have been saying psalms 10 and 91 against the spirit, and have put camphor blocks in corners of my apt. Is this sufficient?

4) i heard someone say if i light a white candle and tell this spirit that this candle is for it and it shall find peace and rest in it that it will stop from harming me. Is this true?

I need some advice on what to do. Thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Contact a Member of AIRR, Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali, Miss Bri, and Dr E.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

See their AIRR pages.

Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 pm

1) Moving her away is a bit different than the mirror binding type spell you already did.Try a Hot Foot candle or Hot Foot on a proxy doll which you will throw into a running river, to carry her away.

2) It sounds like you have already been handling this with reversal and a mirror spell. Notice that the Intranquil Spirit, even though she sent it, is not affecting you. Guess who it's affecting? That's right -- her! We see this all the time when misguided people ask us to burn Intranquil Spirit candles for them on our altars -- the candles turn black with soot.

3) It sounds good, and it seems as if it is working -- but mostly because you already have the woman in a mirror spell.

4) I would NOT do this with a candle. If you are concerned, i would use a glass of water for the spirit. Call the spirit into the water before you go to sleep and the next morning carry the glass of water to the same place where you buried the mirror spell on the woman and pour the water with the Intranquil Spirit in it onto her!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:20 am

Wow thanks cat that's great advice!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

I've been having recurring dreams where my youngest son either dies by falling from a great height or drowning in a crocodile pool, to me losing him in a supermarket, in all these dreams he dies alone and scared, my husband in all these dreams has been dead for months these dreams are haunting and terrifying since my little one is with my husband in another country right now, he's only 1 some of the horrible deaths in these dreams could befall him is there anyway to cleanse myself, and somehow protect him from afar.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

You describe thorough protection work on yourself and effective reversal and binding work on your ex -- and yet you describe yourself as "spiritually exhausted." You don't describe any healing or blessing work for yourself. How about some nice milk-and-honey baths with blessing and healing herbs, and maybe Tranquility bath crystals? You could follow up with a 7-Herb or 9-Herb baths, if you like.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm

that sounds awesome! thank you! will try that, i feel physically depleted trying to fend this girl off literally

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:i feel physically depleted trying to fend this girl off literally
Is she stalking, harrassing or threatening you with violence in the 3-D world? If so, she is almost certainly breaking the law while destroying your peace. Please consider getting a restraining order!

Miss Michaele

Elizabeth1971

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 pm

I have an evil spirit that I can not get rid of. It was sent to me by an ex-friend that betrayed my trust and who practices Voodoo. I have tried praying, all types of meditation, passing sage around my home, and cleansing baths. You name it, and I have done it. Once I had a tarot reading, and the woman refused to help me! My question is: Can anyone please help me to banish an evil spirit from my life. Any suggestion would be helpful. Thanks guys!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 am

Start with a 13-herb bath and an Uncrossing candle. You can also use Reversing to send the evil spirit back to her.

If you want a reading from an ethical and honest reader: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 pm

She hasnt done this in the 3-D world but a good reader friend of mine said she has been coming around in different vehicles seeing when i am leaving and when i come etc so i wont notice her.Shes crazy and i could totally see her doing that but i havent gotten any threats etc, shes very sneaky she knows how to to go about all this

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 pm

eagerbeaver88: There has been some amazing recommendations for you in this thread. If you do not mind doing so I was hoping you could keep us updated on your situation. This may be a good learning experience for all of us as I am SURE this will not be the last time we see a thread like this go up in the forums...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

HI Joseph! OF course! Since then I have been doing the glass of water by my bedside nightly, i replace it everyday and add a little sea salt as well. I have continued doing uncrossing baths and using the hyssop bath herbs and bath oils. I have also been reading my daily psalms 51. And in addition, continuously lighting my reversal candles and also have done 3 glass encased uncrossing candles. Since this situation and doing all of this i have actually never felt better, I feel so much "lighter"...spiritually i can tell my spirit feels so much more calm and in a greater place, I had a friend who does readings read me and he has told me that the ex who has sent this spirit has actually got everything back and is the one feeling the effects of this. I have blocked her from calling me and blocked her emails, right before i did that, she tried contacting me leaving me a message saying we should have dinner sometime so we can talk, she is truly feeling guilty and the effects of this spirit herself. I will continue to do my protection as long as I need to but he said i have truly defeated this :) AMAZING!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:20 am

That is a wonderful follow-up! This thread has formed itself into a very valuable and workable list of advice for anyone going through the same targeted work. I thank you again for sharing your work, and situation in general, with us here. Best of luck, continued Luck, to you...
Joseph Magnuson

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 am

Its my pleasure to share :)

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been told several times by different readers that there is a woman who wants to hurt me. A couple of years ago while my professional spiritual worker was having a hard time helping me, a reader told me that "this woman" is skilled in witchcraft and she was the reason I kept getting attacked with negative spiritual forces. I was told she was most likely a envious bad spirit that was hanging around me and influencing people to hurt me. Has anyone ever heard of this? Can a bad spirit make people think to put evil spells and work on someone?

I've also noted sensing envy from people, even though I don't have any more than they do. As of late even my boyfriend is sensing that I attract envy and he told me to get a spiritual bodyguard. I'm about to put in a considerable order to Lucky Mojo and I would like to know what I should buy to deal with this bad spirit in particular. Firey Wall of Protection, 13 day bath and AM oil is already on my list. I have been taking regular baths with AM bath crystals and I believe it's helping. I also need help on cutting the cords that influence these attacks. I'm new to conjure work but I must say that AM oil is a miracle worker! Any help you can offer would be a great blessing.

Brandon_Blade
Newly Registered

Unread post by Brandon_Blade » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm

I have been having a dream where a skeleton of an fish jump into my hands from this dirty water and it would spill blood on my hands while laughing at me.

I've been having this dream more than 12 times.

To tell you the truth, I've been visiting a church that my friends invited me to and each time that I visited that church bad things would happen such as my television set lighting up and screaming in words I could not understand, the walls in my room would shift, spiritual attacks would happen such as something pouncing on me and roaring like an lion while pressing onto my chest. My stuff such as t-shirts would disappear as well. I would feel tired and weak sometimes, and even weirder, when I would sleep, sentences or words go into my head and start speaking which I could not stop at all.

At first I thought I was hearing voices but I usually get an sick feeling to my stomach when that happens which don't make sense.

My mother thinks its a cult but I'm not sure what it is. I even notice when I don't go, I get good grades in college and that I feel good. But I remember what an friend said to me an couple of weeks ago, which she said that I don't look happy or energetic no more, instead that I look tired and unhappy a lot. She thought it was because of all the horror fiction books I've read but I doubt it. In fact I believe my mother was right, except when I do try to resist going, all of an sudden something says for me to go and I can't stop.

Also another thing is that when I do go, I start laughing like an maniac and start talking about smoking weed, which I never ever did. I stop doing that after I arrive at the church. It doesn't make sense.

Now my questions are:

What does that dream mean?

Where is all this negativity coming from?

Is it an attack on me personally by an demon or is it from somebody I know?

Is that church responsible for it or is another being?

Why would it be happening to me if I didn't do anything to anyone?

And finally, what should I do to get rid of these problems?

Please help, as it is causing me to fail my classes in college and causing fighting between me and my family.

Thank you for the help!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 am

I think I can speak for the entire forum when I say that for all of the interpenetration you need for your dream it would be best to find a dedicated work/diviner who can set aside the time to concentrate on helping you understand your dreams and visions.
Joseph Magnuson

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 am

hi forum, i have recently had a dream about a snake, two dreams to be exact. one dream last night and the other about a week ago. these particular dreams stick out to me because i know people often associate snake dreams with negativity and evil, which is making me concerned,very. I will get into the first dream; i was walking alongside somewhere and then when i looked around in the dream i was in what appeared to be some water and was treading in it a little bit. but then i got out the water i looked at the water and it then appeared like a swampy type of water and was full of snakes just bunched up together, moving in the swampy water. ewwwww. i remember as i looked upon the water, my feeling in the dream was where that even come from, i remember feeling within the dream why am i having this dream. i walked off, and thats when i woke up.

now the dream from last night, it was weird, as dreams can be most of the time, it started with me being in a wooded park setting with some one i wasnt familiar with, but me and her were hanging out amongst the others that were there. then we left in her car. when i looked around i was walking into like a big apartment, it didnt have much furniture, and the lady from the old television show Bewitched who use to be wiggling her nose was there and her husband( the man from the show) and i was walking through the apartment and in the open space of a room to my left in the dream was what appeared at first to be a couple of objects on the floor, sticks or something, but they were small. and suddenly when i was standing there wondering did one of the objects on the floor moved, it did, and thats when i said "yall its a snake, shit" and then lady from Bewitched t.v. show walk towards it and it tried to leap up from the floor at her and fell back down. then it started showing out,lol. it slithered its way into the other open spaced room and slithered up the wall real fast and back down, like he was performing a show for us. then thats when i thought in the dream let me tip on back towards the front entrance, and then he started following me, he was slithering beside me and when i stopped he stopped, cuz i was looking at him like gone on now, what you following me for.lol. he was little when i first spotted him, but seem like when he was following beside me he had a little,short body and a big ass head for a snake. anyway it was some guys sitting on a couch in the front entrance area and i remember just jumping on the couch, standing up on it for this thing to get away from me. then when its little ass couldnt get to me he slithered on off to the side back towards the back somewhere, i was thinking what the world is this all about and i woke up. im sorry i have a lot of words, but i was being detailed as i could bout these as possible because i want insight on why im having dreams about snakes. i've had i think five snake dreams total. four total since last year.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm

miraclesnlove: I will give you the exact same advice I gave to Brandon_Blade just one post ago;

"I think I can speak for the entire forum when I say that for all of the interpenetration you need for your dream it would be best to find a dedicated work/diviner who can set aside the time to concentrate on helping you understand your dreams and visions."

These are complex divinations and you will get a different answer for each person asked. It is much better to get an experts advice than the "drive-by" quickies of various forum members. Someone who is a dedicated worker and can specifically work with you or divine for you, knowing more about you, etc.
Joseph Magnuson

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am

yes, will definitely look into finding some one to give me in depth understanding of this. thanks for response.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 am

Hello:

When I got attacked and hag-ridden by a local magic practitioner years ago, I took the advice of an AIRR worker and did the following: washed my bedsheets with some Chinese Wash added to the load, and smudge my room with Run Devil Run incense. He never bothered me again :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

That is some *GREAT* advice, right there. Thank you for sharing that method, Marybee. I will definitely be remembering that one. For some reason the Run Devil Run products always skip my mind...and my shopping cart!?
Joseph Magnuson

Dnooage
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dnooage » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:40 pm

How could I remove a Astral entity, etheric, spiritual parasite from someone? They feel as if it creates lustful thinking and thought and fears and feeds off of them and the person. Maybe there is another name for this but these are terms I have found. I know some soul cleansing is needed since they went in sewer like environments.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 am

Violet 29,

I suggest you take a cleansing bath of 13 Herb Bath mixed with some Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil bath crystals. If you pray from the Psalms, you can pray Psalm 37.

Save a bit of your bath water and mix it in a bucket filled with warm water to which you’ve added Chinese Wash and the rest of the Uncrossing bath crystals. Wash down your home while continuing your prayers to be cleansed. You can finish the work by lighting a white candle dressed with Uncrossing oil and burning a square of camphor resin.

You can read more about spiritual cleansing on the Uncrossing product page.

After you have cleansed yourself and your home, you may wish to work the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit, which calls upon the Archangel Michael to protect and deliver from evil.

Once you have cleansed yourself and set up protection, you may wish to look into Reversing work, such as a mirror box.

Dnooage,

I would suggest your friend first gets a reading by a member of AIRR or the MISC. It’s important to know exactly what type of spirit you’re dealing with.

In the meantime, your friend could prepare a bath with a packet of 13 Herb Bath mixed with Run Devil Run bath crystals. If they pray from the Bible they can pray Psalm 29 and Colossians 1:20 (“I rebuke all spirits of torment and fear because I have peace through the Blood of Jesus.”).

For a particularly stubborn spirit, a series of baths may be required. When they have finished bathing, your friend may choose to fumigate himself with the smoke of Run Devil Run incense in a well-ventilated area. After that, I would suggest that your friend cleanse his home using Chinese Wash and Run Devil Run bath crystals dissolved in a good quantity of water. If this only alleviates the situation, but does not resolve it, I would recommend your friend seek the help of a professional rootworker.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Countrybumpkin

Unread post by Countrybumpkin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello Everyone:

If I spray Holy Water at a negative entity, will it have an effect on it or would it be a waste of time?

Thank you for your help,
Cookie Monster

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Countrybumpkin
The use of Holy Water as a weapon against Negative Spirits is more complicated than, "Does it work."

What kind of spirit is it? Is it a Demon? Poltergeist? Unpeaceful/Noisy Ghost?

More information is needed for a good answer.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Countrybumpkin

Unread post by Countrybumpkin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello:

Thanks for responding. I was told it is a "parasitic ghost/spirit". If holy water won't work, I am open to any suggestions that someone who is not experienced could use.

Thanks again,
Cookie Monster

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Countrybumpkin

Try using some of this very Potent Incense, Imported from Taiwan, and Prayer over by Tibetan Monks.

ISP-SPE-TIBE
Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense
$16.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I have heard from many customers who now swear by this product.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Countrybumpkin

Unread post by Countrybumpkin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Hello Everybody:

Could someone, anyone give me advice on what I can do or use to remove spirits that have become attached to someone, not possession like the Exorcist but attachments. There is a difference. And they are parasitic spirits, which drain your energy continually, especially if your aura has any breaks in it.

Thank you for any help someone can give me.
Cookie Monster

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello, Countrybumpkin - Cookie Monster

Your post has been added to the long and ongoing thread about dignosing and removing unwanted and negative spirits, both in the form of attachments and in the ofrm of possessions.

This topic is of interest to many and i hope that by reading the posts ahead of yours in the thread you will find others with similar issues and read about how they dealt with the matter.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 am

Happy New Years Guys & Gals!

I had a reading that confirmed I am under spiritual attack by a network of individuals who wanted a house I once owned but sold. I had Lucky Mojos' 13 herb baths which I took and felt immediate relief - but only for awhile.

I started the New Years dreaming with maggots around me, and saw the face of one of the individuals starring point blank at me. According to my gut feelings and the tarot reader - they want to see me utterly destroyed (no money, no home, begging for food, etc... - btw, I was "that close" to those circumstances 2011/2012!).

I would like to know if there is a ritual/spell that I can do for continuous protection from my enemies throughout the year, aside from baths and cleaning my apartment. What Lucky Mojo assistance, i.e. products/services, are recommended for protection against relentless enemies like these?

Thanks in advance,

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am

First do a 13 day run of 13 Herb Bath to take that stuff off of you:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Then do a Fiery Wall of Protection kit to protect yourself and your home:

http://luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Thank you MaryBee for your response.

I was already going to buy those items. Do I have to continually do this if these people are continually doing tricks/etc. on me? In other words, does this go on "forever"?

Man, there are some "psychic" stalkers out there!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Carry a Fiery Wall mojo bag, too:

Miss Michaele

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been told by several readers over many years that a woman is envious of me and she is very skilled in witchcraft. It was suggested that she is not a live person but a spirit and she encourages people to attack me. This could explain why I have been attacked several times by various people with witchcraft seeminly without cause. I believe this is a family problem because my mother gets attacked and my grandmother was attacked when she was alive. I think this is how my grandmother lost her marriage to my grandfather. This may also explain the strong envy my mom and I attract.

I also note that even though my grandfather was successful, most of his children and grandchildren with my grandmother suffered poverty, drug abuse, early death, domestic violence and attracting mates that are into negative spiritual work. It was suggested that I use a mirror box. Does a mirror box help with controling an evil spirit? I've read alot about protection from a particular person but what about a spirit that influences those around you? Has anyone ever heard of a bad spirit influencing people into hexing someone? I think this bad spirit has made it difficult for some of my family members to find and keep love, a job, good housing etc..

Perhaps this is why some people are under chronic attack. I have been using LM protection candles, bath and cleansing products and I find them to be a God send. Would using a doll as a proxy be a good idea? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Blessings!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 am

A mirror box can contain the spirit perhaps but I think you'd be better off with a curse removal type spell. I'd get a reading from two members of AIRR, either one who's skilled in trapping spirits and curse removal: Conjure man Ali or Dr. E.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

mopriahl
Newly Registered

Unread post by mopriahl » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:07 am

I am at wits end here.

I have been hoodwinked by spirits who seem to be just toying around with me for a while. And I don't know how to make them just leave me alone.

It is like this: either do or do not do. Do not order me to do something or if I pay you as a spirit for a legitimate cause or to assist me by spiritually doing battel with what is too strong for me to handle, then I feel like, do not toy with that.

It is like when you go to work, you expect to be paid in accord, correct? And if you likewise pay for work, you are known to be be very soberminded as an employer and all business, so when you pay for work, to me, excuse making is not allowed nor tolerated. Correct? So what must a person do who has exhausted all means to effectively communicate and receive cooperation from spirits, and all you seem to be working with is a bunch of spoiled, spoon-fed acting brats who have the full power to destroy you on a whim and know it?

I feel like, either stop toying with me or give me back all the money, housing, and opportunities et cetera you stole from me then leave me alone. I am all business and have no tolerance whatsoever for any sort of foolishness, especially what has cost so much financially, emotionally, spiritually, familially, economically and otherwise.

I have tried best I can, and all I get even from all those readings from so many others in the past few years is a bunch of willfull misunderstanding, which again, when a person has the power to seek and destroy right?

I feel that just because a person may own a gun factory, they do not have the right to just go shooting up everything in sight. Spirit wise, that is all I had and never anything more.

It is as if no one seems to understand that either.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

If you feel the spirits you speak of are hurting you or not living up to the bargains they made with you, it's time to send them packing.

Get some 13 Herb Bath, use it once a day for 13 days in a row while reciting the 37th Psalm. Use some of the used bathwater in some scrubwater to wash down your place, front to back. Then wash the front steps inward toward the house with some Protection Bath Crystals dissolved in water to make a floor wash or use Van Van Bath Crystals the same to open the way to new opportunities. You can mix the two, if you wish.

Disassemble any altars you have to these "spirits" and tell them that they no longer have a place in your life.

You may also want to get a reading from an AIRR worker to see that there aren't more drastic steps you need to take to free yourself.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 pm

mopriahl,

First, trickster spirits have been known to pose as helper spirits in order to get attention or gifts. Therefore first step in working with spirits is always "learn discernment."

Second, If you have called a spirit to you in error, it is your obligation to dismiss it. Therefore the second step in working with spirits is "learn to dismiss them."

Third, just as some people are not good at boundary-setting in the mundane world, allowing questionable people into their homes, for instance, or trusting shady businesspeople, so too are some spiritual workers not good at boundary-making, and they may let questionable spirits into their lives. Therefore the third step in working with spirits is "learn to set boundaries."

I recommend that you purchase and learn to apply the lessons in the book "Communing With the Spirits" by Martin Coleman. We sell it in our shop:

BOO-SPI-COMM
Communing With the Spirits, by Martin Coleman
$22.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Any advice on getting rid of an over protective ancestral spirit who is actively interfering and meddling in a person’s social and romantic life? It’s not an “evil” or “negative” ancestral spirit so would cleansing and protection work? This has been revealed through numerous readings and the ancestral spirit is affecting my friend's social and romantic life to "protect" them but the person isn't interested in setting an altar, contacting or trying to please the spirit, they just want to be free of it.

I was thinking about praying to their guardian angel, St. Michael or some other spirit for assistance in keeping the spirit away and lighting Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:58 pm

For those haunted by family and ancestral spirits. we stock a very interesting book called "Ghost Symptoms"-- here it is:

BOO-SPI-GHOS
Ghost Symptoms: Break The Spell And Be Well, by Kelly Kiernan Ray
$16.99

catherine yronwode

dreamofsuccess

Unread post by dreamofsuccess » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi guys,

Basically I would like to explain my situation.

I had been to see a psychic reader in London who had given me details and stated clearly that I was having a relationship with an incubus who performs sexual relations with me at night when I am asleep. I know this to be true as I can sometimes sense his presence in my room and find myself waking up suddenly sometimes at 3/4 am and with excrement down below. I also have an EXTREMELY strong sexual arousal in the morning that sometimes come out of nowhere. Also not to mention thinking about sex 100 time a day and feeling so sexually aroused before I go to bed.

I have been involved in a lot of short-term (6-8 week) relationships over the years that either never last or I am treated in the most despicable state by an ex, which has made me not to bother getting into relationships. I know for a FACT the incubus is the cause of this. Not to mention he is extremely jealous, causing men I would like to be with to hate me.

I know this incubus is responsible for my failed relationships and has made me to feel like this. I did not force myself or invite the incubus into my life and it is ruining my life. I did not ask/request for a relationship with a spiritual entity, neither do I want to be attached to an entity. I would like to get rid of it! Enough is enough!

Please, how do I get rid or begin work for it be banished for ever!!!! :cry:

Someone please help, my reading with Miss cat is still quite far ahead.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm

dreamofsuccess,

I see that this is your first post, so welcome to the Lucky Mojo product forum.

I have merged your query into the long thread in which folks describe being victimized by unwanted spirits.

Please take time to read the entire thread -- and the recommendations of the moderators -- from the beginning of page 1, so that you will have some idea of the scope of this issue.

Now, as to an incubus: This is a generally male entity who is sexually active (the female is a succubus). There are other names for these in other cultures, but the name incubus is common, so we can use it no matter what culture you come from.

You may not have asked this spirit into your life, but you have not yet gotten out a "divorcement" from it. Spirits can be divorced, dismissed, and sent away. You may be able to do this yourself, or you may require assistance from a spiritual practitioner, priest, pastor, or worker in some tradition of religion or magic.

I would start by trying to do the work of divorcement myself.If it fails, then call in a professional.

One way to stop the situation is to protect yourself and divert the spirit away from yourself. Typical of this sort of conjure is to use the 121st Psalm under a glass of water to trap the spirit by night, then pour out the water -- off your property, preferably at a crossroads -- the next morning. Other, similar forms of work involve a Bible open at Psalms 121 under your bed with a knife laid on it, a scattering of mustard seeds under the bed, a flour sifter (sieve) under the bed, and a broom across the doorway to the bedroom.

If these tried and true folk magic remedies do not succeed, you will probably need a professional to help you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 pm

One time, back when I was practicing Islam, I had an experience of "feeling an evil presence" while dreaming. I happened to have a playlist of recitations of the entire Qur'an (Islamic holy book, for those who don't know). Before going to bed the next night, I started the playlist and set it to loop throughout the night, based on the assumption that any negative entity would be repelled by the power of the recitation.

In any event, nothing bothered me that night.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 pm

heartexalted -- Thanks fr the valuable tip.
catherine yronwode

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi

If there was a malevolent spirit that had gained access to your mind to the point where he knew exactly what you were thinking, feeling, etc and he could insert thoughts and mental imagery, as well as heavily influencing your decision-making, how would you go about forcing the spirit out and denying him access?

This has been happening to me for years, and I'm desperate to stop it. It's got to the point where I find it next to impossible to meditate and trance because he interferes that much. So any advice would be welcome.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 am

A few questions...

Not to make light of your concerns, but when the question of an entity exercising mental influence comes up, it bears asking if you have sought medical attention, lest it be a symptom of an undiagnosed condition. I do not doubt that spiritual infestations are possible, so please don't think I'm discarding your question, out of hand.

Also what, if anything, have you tried, to resolve the situation?
Two-Headed Doctor

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”