Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

MightyScorpio

Re: Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanx Mystic & Conjure!!!

@ Mystic

The guy in the black doesn't scare me at all but on the other hand I've been seeing this Lady with dirty blond hair that has bruises around her neck and she's always there right when I get out of the shower. I have a small bathroom so when I get our of the shower she is RIGHT THERE like 1/8 of an inch from my face and she's not really looking at me. Her head is always tilted to the left looking up...Really really scary because maybe she was hanged or strangled but she scares me the most of all right now.I will get a reading done before I try to say anything to any of them...Thanx for your help!

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 pm

From a strictly medical point of view: Talk to your doctor about postdormital sleep paralysis - sometimes called "REM intrusion on waking." It's scary but not dangerous and can be treated. Your description is text book.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

chy clayton s

Will do! Thanx!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 am

MightyScorpio

Occasionally this happens to me, whereI would be held down in my sleep, I guess because I am so familiar with the Bible even when I am unconscious a scripture would appear, I would somehow, call out 'Jesus!" or a scripture would come out of my mouth. As Conjureman recommends I sleep with a glass of water by my bed and my Bible is always open. Alos I read in "Spirtial Cleaning" a book by Djark sorry cant remember correct name its on LM book site. He said you should sleep with a glass of water by your bed at night to cathc negative energy and to use your less dominant hand to remove the glass in the morning throw the water in the toilet and fill the glass and rinse 3 times each time tossing in the toilet and then flush. I have been doing this and have not had that experience since. I read another book by Jeffrey Wands and he too sees Spirits, he also mentioned asking them what they want. I hope this helps!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 am

Spiritual Cleansing by Draja Mickaharic is the book that you are referring to. It's a fantastic book.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

This is fantastic information and advice. I will certainly take what I've learnt here and out into practice.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Same here^^^Thank you everyone!

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

yes that happens to me ALL the time! Cant talk, move, breathe or anything. Ive had that since I was a lill girl. Ive learned that even just thinking "JESUS" will cause whatever it is to let up. Seeing Spirits. I dont know what thats for but I dont talk to them. I use to be scared of them till grandma told me that if I say "not right now" they will go away. She said for me to ask them what do they want wen I see them, and they will answer, other than that, they will never say a thing, thus far grandma has been right, I aint said nothing and they aint either. Im not scared of them, but I dont ask wut they want cz I'm scared of WHAT they May want. I use to see them alot. it seems that the older I get, the less I see of them, and also I've had a lot less paralizing experiences in my older age. Im only 39 now but gradually the experiences are disappearing. maybe by 50 I wont have them at all. dont know what the age connection may be, just sumthing I noticed, I suppose.

However,
Fear not, they wont hurt you. Benny Hinn (the healing minister) saw them too alot. only difference is he ask the question---wut do you want---look at him now! I think Ill just continue to say Not right now and hope God doesnt say Not right Now when I ask to be let into Heaven..... Just something grandma use to tell me, and something to think about.

Be Blessed
MsAngela

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I need your advice to remove a spirit in a body. What are the products that can help or others .... Thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Are we talking about a posession here? If so working with spirits may require the assistance of a rootworker who is also a skilled exorcist or knows how to work with spirits.

My recommendation would be to start with a reading here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Product wise you can look at cleansing products like 13 Herb bath for the person.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes, it is a possession, the reading was done!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 pm

I would not recommend you try and undertake this yourself. Not to be at all rude, but if you're asking what products to use for this situation on a forum, then you are not qualified to deal with this situation. It would be very dangerous for yourself as well as the person having the issue. You need to have a professional handle the situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

If you look through the link I gave you you'll find a list of workers that aren't merely readers, but ethical professionals who combine their skills in divination with their abilities as rootworkers to not only diagnose a problem, but provide actual practical and magical solutions to your problem.

For a situation like this, check us out.

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 am

Hello,
I myself am a professional and I desire to know what are the products that can help release more of a possession of exorcism.

I'm in France and we can very like your product or even not at all.

Thank you,

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 am

Hi there,

I am going to assume that there is a bit of a language issue happening here--completely understandable, because our mods are confused (as am I) about why a professional who is choosing to work with African American Hoodoo products would need guidance about what products to use when working on a cleansing and banishing of spiritual entities like you have described above -- do you see why we are confused? You are talking about a major spiritual undertaking but you don't know what products would be appropriate for the work.

Assuming that you are telling the truth and that you are just unfamiliar with the Lucky Mojo brand, here are the products that I would take a look at to start:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html

There are links from these product pages to other pages giving information on how to use the products.

Just so you know, there are a couple of AIRR workers based in Europe -- if you need assistance or further assessment I would contact them.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 am

Hello,
Indeed there is a problem of language French / English. Yes, I told the truth. We must banish an entity. Thank you for understanding.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 am

Yes, I am a bit confused. I believe there may be some misunderstanding. When we say hire a professional we are talking about a professional rootworker. Since you are asking about products to use in a relatively heavy case it may indicate you aren't that familiar with such work. But perhaps it is a language barrier.

All of the products listed by Miss Bri are wonderful in such workings. I shall add Camphor to the list which is great for dealing with spiritual entities.

But I stand by first recommendation of seeking out the members of AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org there are many that deal with such cases and there are some that deal with such cases and are based in Europe. Dr. Johannes and Rev. Fred for example.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 am

By the way, just to pipe in here -- we do ship our products to France, should you require them. Also, the rootworkers of AIRR who are located in Europe are Dr. Johannes, Rev. Fred, and Balthazar. You may contact them at their AIRR pages:

Dr. Johannes
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ._Johannes (Speaks Swedish, Norwegian, English)

Rev. Fred
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Rev._Fred (Speaks Italian, French, English)

Balthazar
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Balthazar (Speaks Dutch, English)

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I am so glad that I joined this forum. The same thing has been happening to me on and off for years, and I never knew it was called hag riding. I thought it was called something like shadowing, but I always knew that it was not normal that it was some type of spirit, so I used to wake up and rebuke it in jesus name and annoint myself with olive oil from time to time. Yet the spirit has been persistant, atleast up until now. I am learning that there is so much more to dealing with ill spirits besides calling on and rebuking them in the name of jesus. NO wonder people used to laugh at me when I did that, and the spirits would just pause for a moment then come back stronger. I knew there had to be more to dealing with your enemies and ill spirits than what they teach in church. I feel liberated after reading some of the same things I've been through so has others and they have overcome by putting in work. Now it all makes sense. As the bible says faith without works is dead. This forum has been really helpful to me in such a short time.

Thanks a bunch.

BewitchingBelle

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 pm

For night time protection against invasive spirits and such, I have had great success with the following remedy placed on the bedside table:

Half glass of water with camfor
White candle
Holy Bible under bed

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello,

has anyone ever encountered a spirit who is jealous of your friendships, etc with those who are alive. If so, what signs/symptoms did you encounter.

Thanks to anyone who has any insight on this matter.

SP

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Spirits have personalities all their own. Each is unique and they are as intricately complex humans, whether they were once living, or otherwise. Some spirits are good-natured, some are loving, other's fiercly protective, and some can be demanding, while other's are more malicious.

Take for example the spirit of a recently departed loved one. In death they remain loving and committed to your well-being. Compare it to the spirit of a murder who is cruel, malicious and enjoys destruction.

Take this to the level of greater spirits. Consider the gentle nature of Saint Anthony with the loving, but demanding nature of Santisma Muerte.

So are there spirits that would be jealous of your friendships, or the living? Absolutely. Given that you've posted a pretty general question, there isn't much to go off for us to tell you whether you are indeed in contact with such a spirit. However, a sign you may get if one of the spirits in your life is of such a nature is a sense of hostility when friends or guests come over to your house. It will be unmistakable. Divination may also provide the insight you seek.

Depending on the nature of your relationship with that particular spirit you might consider work to appease the spirits, or simply removing it from your life if it becomes unhelpful and dangerous.

You can ameliorate this situation with with products like Spirit Guide to give you insight on what to do, Acacia and Althaea burned in an incense to calm and honor the spirit, and a glass of water on the spirit's altar with a few drops of Florida Water in it.

If you find the spirit unmanagable then consider a different course of action. As always make sure that you have the skill necessary if you are dealing with spirits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridawater
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/acacia-leaves.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you for all that great information ConjureMan Ali! Much appreciated!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:40 am

Thanks ConjureMan for your description, especially with so little to go on.

Is it possible for a spirt to harm others out of jealousy? I don't see discord when friends/family are in the "area" but I have seen a strange proportion of friends/family becoming seriously ill out of nowhere (cancer, heart attacks, etc).

This could be merely coincidential and just a matter of life happening (people do become sick, people do die, things just occur naturally with no rhyme or reason or they happen in "waves" it seems), but I'm wondering if it is more than coincidential.

There just seems to be a lot of people who I am friends with undergoing a lot of serious problems these days and it seems like the more attached I become to them, the quicker something occurs. Yet, I personally am doing/feeling better than ever.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 am

Just one other caveat, I personally think this is coincidential and that "bad luck" comes in waves. And, all readings have indicated the same. Also, I have done uncrossing, cleansing and protection work on myself. I feel great - it just seems to be occuring with a lot of friends.

Probably nothing.

Thanks

LunaChanNekoJin

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 am

Hey guys and ghouls. There's an issue that a few of my friends are having, and some input/suggestions would be amazing.

Four of my friends (one who live the next town over), are having this issue with an entity, for lack of a better term.

Here's the info they gave me.

This entity is male, tall (one of my gals said it seemed about 7ft), black and "shadowy" but not cloaked. It's been in two places at once (our town and our friend the next town over). The gals say it's very fast. It apparently clinged to our friend and drained her energy, to the point where she got physically ill, everything went blurry, she couldnt see color and felt like throwing up.

It also held one of my local friends down in bed and entered her dreams/subconscious, as well as scratching and bruising my other local friend.

I have my belief of what it could be that they refuse to entertain, but any ideas from ya'll of what it could be and what to use to remedy it would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
~Michelle

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

You'd need a cleansing for the homes and persons of the your friends. Burn Camphor in the house and place a square of Camphor in the four corners of the house to keep out such entities.

LunaChanNekoJin

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks, ConjureMan Ali!

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 pm

I have four questions I'd be grateful for insight into.

I'm not sure where to begin with this, but I'll mention that I did receive a reading a year ago and provide some background to the questions.

I come from two very naturally psychically-sensitive families, although there aren't any experienced relatives around for me to ask for advice. I've felt that I have the ability to see spirits and ghosts all my life; from childhood on.

I've also had precognitive dreams for as long as I can remember. I don't believe most of these spirits and/or ghosts were negative at all. I am now in my mid-20s and only within the past few years have I felt as though I might have experienced something malevolent.

It would take forever to write here all of the things that have happened to me, but I feel as though whenever I seem to be advancing forward toward my dreams, something interferes and knocks me back where I started.

Every attempt I've made at prayer, spiritual progress, financial progress, my career, my health, my love life, etc. has backfired spectacularly. :cry:

And I've had all of my devotional images and candles of Guadalupe & San Juan Diego fall off the walls and refuse to light all at the same time, as though attempts at prayer and asking for divine help have been blocked by someone or something that's following me around. :shock:

I had a reading a year ago from a respected rootworker who felt I had a negative spirit attached to me. He recommended a 13 day 13 Herb Bath, Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, finding a good protective amulet, and a possible Palo spell with Lucero Mundo to sever the spirit once and for all.

My phone died during our consultation for no logical reason, and before I could save up enough money to follow any of this advice, my situation became progressively worse and I lost access to my original email accounts on which I'd saved my email from the rootworker with his recommendations. Since then I've lost my job and I'm dealing with a fair amount of depression.

I've finally ordered 13 Herb Bath and will be doing it as soon as it arrives. :oops:

1). If I'm a natural sensitive, how do I keep malevolent spirits away without closing myself off to all spirits (such as harmless ghosts and positive spirits)? :|

2). If I'm stuck with a spirit that thwarts all of my attempts at progress, should I look for a protective amulet AFTER I've cleansed myself of the spirit with 13 Herb Bath?

3) I feel like I can't even find any amulet that "feels right" or doesn't end up getting lost and I think I blame the spirit for this problem. How do I know when I've found the "right" protective amulet for me? :(

4). Finally, I'm really in a bad place financially, is this a serious enough sounding situation that I should try to pay for a Palo spell to break the spirit from me, or do you think 13 Herb Bath will be enough? Compared with other people's experiences, am I getting an "average" amount of grief from this bad spirit stuck to me, or should I consider this a serious enough situation that I should pay a Palero for $150+ for added cleansing and protective spellwork on top of doing the 13 Herb Bath?

Any advice would be great! Thank you!!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Raven12 wrote:

1). If I'm a natural sensitive, how do I keep malevolent spirits away without closing myself off to all spirits (such as harmless ghosts and positive spirits)? :|

2). If I'm stuck with a spirit that thwarts all of my attempts at progress, should I look for a protective amulet AFTER I've cleansed myself of the spirit with 13 Herb Bath?

3) I feel like I can't even find any amulet that "feels right" or doesn't end up getting lost and I think I blame the spirit for this problem. How do I know when I've found the "right" protective amulet for me? :(

4). Finally, I'm really in a bad place financially, is this a serious enough sounding situation that I should try to pay for a Palo spell to break the spirit from me, or do you think 13 Herb Bath will be enough? Compared with other people's experiences, am I getting an "average" amount of grief from this bad spirit stuck to me, or should I consider this a serious enough situation that I should pay a Palero for $150+ for added cleansing and protective spellwork on top of doing the 13 Herb Bath?

Any advice would be great! Thank you!!
1. Clean your place and yourself on a regular basis with items listed in this category, such as; Chinese Wash, Buffalo Ammonia etc.
Keep some camphor beside your bed. And consider using Cast of Evil on a regular basis if you have to spend time with people who are of dubious emotional and mental character.
2. After.
3. In your case - do not go for "feels right". Go with professional recommendations from ethical conjurors. The right amulet should bring you the experience of being protected, which is usually very non dramatic as in nothing happens from that time on. Usually you need a cleansing first.
4. Do not run for solution after solution. First you take the 13-herb bath. And you follow the traditional guidelines to the letter. Every morning before dawn for 13-days then throw the water towards the rising sun etc. And you pray to God for real with all the heartfelt emotion you have. Once that is done you start with protections. Trust in the work you have done (of outmost importance) and wait. If nothing has changed for 3 months - then consider a professional.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Thank you so much, Johannes.
And I'll be sure to ask a reputable conjuror for specific advice on what I should wear for protection.
Many blessings to you and yours. :-)

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello

I had an experience like a heavy force holding me down on my chest and arms it was on me puttinq a hell of a lot of pressure ; couldnt move ; couldnt speak ; do nothing at all and I saw it a dark shadow form of a man pitch black well what can it be I just moved in to a new house the other day and i been hearing weird stuff in the house lights keep on turning on and off door keeps slamming hearing foot steps going up the stairs down the stairs and voices also when i step into the house its like fire like i am in hell and also the evil spirit pushed me to the floor and tried to drag me under the bed it said come with but i managed to get a way

1 is there any way getting rid of it

2. should i leave my house

3. be brave fight back

4. is there anything i can put outside the front door to stop evil from coming in () it comes out of the house and slams the door when the spirit is back he opens the door and closes it and starts again he comes in my house at 12 midnight on the dot and starts again with its evil

Help me out

Thanks

i am Scared For Real !!!!!!!!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Yes, there are many things you can do:
You can put a Devil Pod (also called a Bat Nut) over your door to fight fire with fire, so to speak.
There are other herbs traditionally used to repel evil spirits -- boldo, wood betony and others -- you can find them and their uses here:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Putting Camphor squares in the corners of your house can cleanse and repel spirits. Personally, i would cleanse your home first before sealing it up with protection. I'd suggest smoking it with Run Devil Run incense and washing it down with Chinese Floor Wash.

Mea Domina Rose

Unread post by Mea Domina Rose » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 am

Hello,
This is my first time on this forum and I'm glad to finally be here.
I received a phone call yesterday about my sisters father who died last Tuesday night. He was a pathetic but bad man and as a little girl and young woman I was his target. As an adult, I gained control and he and other family members have no access to me or my children. Now that he is dead I am afraid of his spirit. Bad man, bad spirit. I am in communication with an AIRR worker I have just requested and we will be setting a time for a reading soon I'm certain. In the meantime I am asking/hoping for advice on how I can protect myself and my children/grandchildren from this bad man's bad spirit.
Thank you Mea Domina Rose

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath and cleanse your house with Chinese Wash. Get a Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit. Ask Archangel Michael to protect you (a St. Michael Holy Card is in the kit), and pray Psalm 91.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 am

Great advice by Mama Micki.

I would recommend that you consider putting camphor squares in the corners of your bedroom (be careful about doing that in the grandkids room if your grandchildren are very young, as camphor is toxic if ingested - if they're old enough to be trusted to not eat them, then fine), as this seals a room from spirit activity. That should add an extra measure of protection and peace of mind until you can get everything sorted with your AIRR worker.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey all!
I started working a break up spell on Monday and I should be completed by tomorrow morning.
Question, I started having these crazy dreams the first two days but I can't remember what they were about, but needless to say, I got no sleep!
Could this be a sign that the spell is working?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 pm

I recommend that you schedule a reading because dreams are subjective and symbolic. The AIRR has readers that specializes in dream interpretations; I have posted the link here (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens)
Review the list of Readers on the right column.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 am

I hope I am posting this in the right topic.

I have spirits that are always with me. They communicate with me in my dreams and a lot lately, I can hear them speak to me. I see them at home, feel them, see them out and about in pictures, etc. Well about a week ago I had a spirit led dream (as I like to call them). I had a dream the night before but couldn't remember what it was although I knew the spirits were trying to communicate with me about something. The next night, before I fell asleep, I asked the spirits to tell me what they had tried to the previous night. I made sure I fell asleep with pen and paper next to me. I didn't have a dream per se but flashes of words and a number.

These words appeared to me just in this order.

wolf
protection
woman
control
sick

I was on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show a few months ago and Rukiah told me to look out for a woman. I have no idea who this could be and didn't really concern myself with it until now. Someone who I thought was a friend but was not. I can assume that is what the word WOLF represents (wolf in sheep's clothing came to me). I read the meaning of the number 9 as it relates to numerology and it relates to being about final, or ultimate, completion....of some sort of work against me maybe? Well anyway I'm assuming I was being warned that I need protection from this woman, who may be trying to control some aspect of my life and/or create sickness.

Well since it is very hard for the spirits to get through to me while I sleep or maybe not hard just hard for me to remember??? So I think last night they may have communicated with my son instead (who's a seer). My son and I have, over the last couple of months gotten some kind of spiritual bond or something. We know what the other is going to say before its said, we feel each others pain (physically), we say the exact same thing at the exact same time, if he is feeling a spirit on him I know it, etc. It's getting kind of weird at this point!

Well he asked me this morning if I was crying last night. I told him no but being that I have no recollection (zero %) of anything that happens while I am asleep, I can't be sure if this really happened or if he was having a spirit led dream. He says I was crying and he heard voice beside my bed and in my bath room. He says he woke himself up but then fell back to sleep. He brave and said he was not afraid.

I did a card reading on it and I got:

Three Swords
Eight Pentacles
King Cups
Three Wands
The Fool

Can anyone please provide some advise or let me know if you've experienced any thing like this? I know that I am going to do some protection work for my house. I want to protect my home but I don't want to keep out my spiritual advisers :) either. What work can I do using LM products. I have Fiery Wall for protection now and work with Michael the Archangel.

THANK YOU ALL
THANK YOU MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL FOR ALL OF YOUR PROTECTION!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:05 am

Hi BestofLife.

First of all, you need a reading, not a forums post, to decipher what if anything your dream means. I suggest a reading with an AIRR worker.
BestofLife wrote: I want to protect my home but I don't want to keep out my spiritual advisers :) either. What work can I do using LM products. I have Fiery Wall for protection now and work with Michael the Archangel.
Well, before you do protection you must cleans your home, I would make a floor wash with VanVan or Chinese Wash and do the whole house from back to front.

Then make a wash using Fiery Wall of Protection crystals in lightly salted water and use that to wash down the door, door frame and windows of the house. Take some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and lightly mark a five spot pattern on the windows and doors after the wash, then dress a small candle with the oil and burn one in each room of the house while praying to Saint Michael.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 am

I agree with Turnsteel, a reading is necessary to answer your questions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am

Yes, I figured that much but wanted to c if anyone had a feel for what could b going on. ITS TIME FOR CLEANING for sure. Been about 2 months. I do have and keep
Chinese wash., lemon grass too. Can't afford reading just yet but will do cleansing and additional protection work. I know something up.

Thanks so much!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am

Oh by the way. When I said "I figured that much", I wasn't trying to sound like a smart @ss. I just figured that is what I would have to end up doing to find out what's going on. Apologies if it sounded that way. Appreciate everyone's suggestions and feedback. I DON'T know where I would b without Lucky Mojo and this forum! Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 am

We understood you BestofLife, you definitely don't come off as a smart-ass! :)

Your situation is a complex one that will require someone to give it the attention it deserves.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I just had a quick question about a possible hag riding.

I've had this happen to me a couple times - the first was when I was in my dorm room in Scotland, and the second time (which was also the most extreme incident) was when I was at my grandmother's house in WA. What would happen was that I would be laying in bed with the lights off, not asleep yet, and I would feel something on the bed with me, stepping over me and then a weight right next to me and on top of me, and I wouldn't be able to move. The, whatever it was, felt about the size of a cat, or a small dog. I didn't particularly feel threatened by whatever it was, but it was the fact that I couldn't see it and I couldn't move that freaked me out. The first time it happened, I just brushed it off that I must have been dreaming and not realized it, but the second time, when I was at my grandmother's house, it happened for hours. I woke up at about 4am, and everytime I would lay back down, I would feel it happening again. I would get up, turn on the light, try to calm myself down, turn the lights back off, and it got to within 30 seconds of laying down it was happening. It went on for about 4 hours until my mother came to get me up for the day.

It hasn't happened when I've been at my parent's houses, which is where I'm living now, but I can't shake that incident from my head, and I just seem to be waiting for it happen again. I'm thinking of getting a reading about it, and I just read through the first few pages of this forum and I'm going to start sleeping with the opened Bible under my bed. I was just wondering what you guys, who probably know more about hag riding than I do, think about this, and if it sounds like that might be what's going on. Thank you!

Havewandwilltravel

Unread post by Havewandwilltravel » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am

Hello everyone, I'm brand spanking new here, so if there are any problems with my post, I apologize in advance. I would also like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this!

Ok, so, a little background: My great great grandmother was a spiritual worker in Memphis during her time here and was said to be very gifted. Now, from what I can tell, the gift skips a generation in my family. She had it, my great grandmother was terrified of it, my grandfather was VERY interested in the occult and read palms (not for the public) for over 50 years before his passing a couple years ago, my dad has only superficial interest in it, and here I am. Also, I might also note something odd in my lineage- On my paternal side, the gifted side, I'm at least the 6th generation of only children (We don't know further than that). And my son is an only child. Kinda strange, don't you think?

So, with that in mind, after my grandfather (the palm reader) passed away, I almost immediately started having nightmares about him. I mean intense. He's never trying to hurt me, but he hurts himself and yells at me a lot. These nightmares range from my dad and I trying to hide his body from the police to me taking care of him as a weird sort of mewling infantile creature. They persist to this day. They bother me a lot because I loved my grandfather dearly and respected him more than probably anyone else. He was a VERY wise/sage-like man.

Now for the spiritual occurrences around my home... My shower curtain was slashed while my family and I were all sleeping. No one could have entered the house and we have no enemies to speak of, physically. I know it was an entity of some sort that did it. The cuts were from the middle down to the bottom in a ribbon-like fashion. Almost like something sharper than a razor had done it. No frayed edges.

After that, weird things have started happening to me such as small things jumping off of tables onto my chest, I've been having visions almost every day (they've occurred every once in a while as long as I've lived), and my husband has been noticing the feeling that someone is with us.

Oh my goodness, I've written a novel! So sorry!

Anywho, I was just wondering if anyone has any input on my situation. What the heck is all of this?

I truly appreciate ANY input on my situation and will answer any questions if anything was unclear from my post. I am genuinely perplexed. I don't know where to go from here.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 am

Something similiar has happened to me. Im fairly new too, tho. Id say:
cleanse your hour
take a hssyop cleansing
Light a Jesus candle
Light St. Michael candle (the Archangel)
and pray Psalms 29 and 40.
Tell it to leave.
This is what I did. I was getting scratches, demonic scrarches on my face.

FireAnt

Havewandwilltravel

Unread post by Havewandwilltravel » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 am

Thank you so much for your input! I was thinking of doing a cleansing, but there's something odd about this- I didn't really feel anything negative from it. My husband said that he did, but even when the curtain was slashed (I was a little mad that I had to buy a new curtain.Haha) I didn't feel anything threatening, so to speak. Weird, right? So, I'm just sort of wondering what it could be, and maybe how to find out who/what it is.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 am

you could get a reading from a rootworker here. just remember bad entities can diguise themselves as good, or impish. up to you.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:35 am

Dear Havewand,

I would absolutely, positively, recommend getting a reading from an AIRR member if for no other reason to figure out what you are dealing with. Better to be safe than sorry, no? In my experience if I dream about my ancestors that have passed they are trying to tell me something. Perhaps your grandfather is trying to tell you something, perhaps not but if I were in your shoes I would absolutely want to get some input from someone who is more experienced especially if I were dealing with an unknown spirit.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Plus, they are all really fantastic people and you will likely learn something about your gifts. :)

FireAnt also gave some fantastic advice about cleansing and protection in the meantime!

Good luck!

Havewandwilltravel

Unread post by Havewandwilltravel » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Oh, thank you guys so much! Any suggestions as to what type of reading I should get? There are so many options! And I'm so low on cash...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am

If you are low on cash, get a ten minute reading for ten dollars -- several readers at AIRR do this.

Also, this book may be of help:

BOO-GRI-PSSD
Psychic Self-Defense Dion Fortune
$16.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Havewandwilltravel

Unread post by Havewandwilltravel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you, Ms.Yronwode! I did not know that services such as existed. Most of the services I've looked at in the past were between 100.00-500.00 at a time.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Something is disturbing this spirit and they are trying to reach out to you. They want to be heard, a reading can help with that. If you have some mediumistic skill try to contact the being and find out what it wants.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello

I just had a reading from a spiritual person and the person told me that the spirit is in my house & lives in my cupboard and follows me I am going to move house is their something that I can do
to stop it following me to my new house

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh, for gosh sake, ElectroKid -- stop going to fake psychics who try to scare and scam you!

If you would get readings from an honest worker at AIRR, they would have told you how to cleanse and bless and protect your cupboard and/or your new home.

Sheesh!
catherine yronwode

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi Havewandwilltravel,

A couple of things jumped out at me about your post... The first is your handle. Do you identify with being a medium, witch, spiritual worker? If so, had you been practicing at all prior to the nightmares? Have you been trying to reach out to your grandfather?

You also mentioned visions in your post. What were they?

Peace be with you...

Godman

Unread post by Godman » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi EVERYONE
My daughter is dreaming of snails and other small frightening creatures in her hair.
Moreover, she is unable to concentrate in her studies and hence failing her exams.She is very depressed
She keeps on struggling in her studies but meet failures most of the time

Please help
Thanks in advance

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”