Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Oil Lamps Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
mark676

Re: Money Lamp Oil: Fumes are Strong

Unread post by mark676 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello ! I'm new here. I would like to ask how do you purchase or make a money oil lamp.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

The lamp is fixed with certain mineral and herbal curios so you probably couldn't clean it out completely, so definitely make sure there's no issue adding in the other fuel. I've also heard of folks burning olive oil in lamps; I've never tried it, but imagine the odor would be fairly pleasant.

If you do switch out the fuel, please fill us in on your results. I love the look/idea of the lamps but have avoided them thus far for the very reason you and others have mentioned with the fumes being objectionable. I have some antique oil lamps that belonged to my grandmother and your post makes me think I'd like to put together some herbs and curios from LM and give one a try myself. Can you identify some of the items used in the lamp? I'm guessing lodestone and pyrite, probably some piceces of High John...some silver coins would be a neat addition, too. I'm a big fan of bayberry, sassafras and cinnamon for money work and could see adding these in as well. And, ooh, fenungreek seeds! Mandrake! (I'm giddy with the possibilities!) Your post has really inspired me to make my own lamp in the hoodoo tradition!

Good luck with your lamp and thanks for sharing!

To mark676 -- the lamp MightyAphrodite is referring to can be purchased from Lucky Mojo. Hers sounds like it may have been custom made. I think they sell them fixed (ready to use) or just the lamp itself for you to prepare. You could make your own using the appropriate herbs, roots and curios for your intent. Welcome to the forum!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

GoddessMojo
Forum Member
Re: Oil Lamps burning at wildly different rates...

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

Thanks MotherMystic. I have been cleaning my home regularly with Chinese Wash and (to address some current conditions) a few drops of Van Van oil, but haven't been taking spiritual baths. I will see how adding them helps my lamp work.
Anyone have suggestions for re-lighting a lamp that has gone out on it's own? Should I simply re-fill, focus my intent and pray over the lamp, light it and go about my business? Should I be lighting incense or a candle at this time or is there a psalms appropriate to say to re- "set" my lamp?
@ theusurper- I think the same things that go for candle safety apply towards lamps. I can't see why putting them in your tub to leave the house is a problem. Far better than a fire! ;)
Thanks.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Oil Lamps burning at wildly different rates...

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 am

How about trimming the wick on the lamp? Sometimes this needs to be done as all wicks aren't created equal unfortunately and if it continues to go out on its own, I would trim it down a bit, same as a candle wick. As for putting it in the bathtub, this depends on what kind of tub you have - do you have an old fashioned porcelain tub or a fiberglass tub? Fiberglass isn't fireproof. If you're concerned about safety when you aren't home, surround your candles and lamps with colored sand (easily obtainable at most craft stores). Unless you have cats to worry about, this should stabilize your lamps/candles and the color of the sand will enhance your work. I have cats but I keep my lamps in a room with the door closed so they can't get in when I'm not there.

What Psalm you choose to say when you light your lamp is dependent on the type of work you are doing. I recommend you consult "Secrets of the Psalms" by Godfrey Selig http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks for the tip about the Amish lamp oil company, Copperfox!

To clarify, my particular lamp was made by Charles Porterfield, who taught a class on how to make them at a Lucky Mojo workshop this past May. I didn't attend that workshop, but I went to Cat's tasseomancy class (tea leaf reading) and Starr's money conjure workshop. Guess that worked, because I bought a raffle ticket afterwards and won a gorgeous mason jar type money lamp. I rarely win anything, so it was a real surprise and delight.

Since I missed the class, I don't know all that's in it, but there's a visible hunk of pyrite, devils shoestrings, coins, herbs, and money oils on there. A rabbits foot and iching coin on the outside.

Enough kerosene was used up that it wouldn't wick up well, so I added some of the Ultra pure oil. Nothing bad has happened from mixing the two. I can't yet tell if it's any better on fumes though, either. The glass chimney still gets black. Perhaps over time, as I only add cleaner burning oil, it will improve.

I've heard of olive oil for lamps too, but don't think I'd do that for a large money lamp. Olive oil goes rancid. Given that you never fully empty/clean the money lamp, vegetable oils would surely turn foul.

cabriellenil

Broke My Money Lamp

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Hello all

Dear oh dear I just broke the glass chimney of my first ever money lamp. Would really appreciate it if some of you can share your insights.

If you were me, would you replace the chimney or would you start a new lamp altogether? (if you decided to do one)

If I were to start a new one - I don't have pyrite at home at the moment. Would you wait till you got another one, or would you do a new one now? I have all the other herbs and lodestone.

What other actions would you take?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Broke My Money Lamp

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Breaking the chimney of a lamp is not the same as breaking the lamp.

Replacing a lamp due to breaking the chimney seems like overkill, but doing so depends on how much time/energy/money you put into making that lamp. I remember when I made mine (which are now lost from our move - grr) I invested a nice chunk of change in getting lamps that really resonated with me aesthetically.

You can easily replace the chimney, so just do that. I would think it would be ok to add pyrite when you get some. Obviously just re-pray over everything.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Broke My Money Lamp

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree with juju... If I felt as you do I would cleanse the area initially and proceed...never give up...thats money!!!!!!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

freegirl

Re: Oil lamps

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Just found this-- can you purchase dressed oil lamps at LM? I like to have a constant flame around...

Shery

Another Oil Lamp Question

Unread post by Shery » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello dear Hoodooers and Happy New Year!
Here I go again with one more question about oil lamps...I'm sorry for this, :oops: but I'm a little un-clear about the oil that goes inside the storage part of the lamp. I've tried putting Olive oil alone just because of the charms, herbs, and petitions which go inside (lamp did not lit w/ just the oil alone) and I feel that the liquid bought at the store smells too strong like kerosene and maybe damage the herbs? also what if oil is add to it: wouldn't make it smell even worse? Especially with the LM oils which bring pieces of herbs inside the oil bottle for more power? what you all think? I just heard so much talk of how great oil lamps are and would like to try working w/them :oops: Thank you,
Shery

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

There are different kinds of oil that you can buy for the lamps. Some of the newer oils do not smell as strongly. This IS the kind of oil that you use in these lamps.

Regular oil hurricane lamps will NOT run on olive oil, you need a special lamp for that and they tend to be very small - not really all that appropriate for a working lamp.

You just put whatever curios you wish into the reservoir. If you want to use herbs, you can put them into a cloth tea-bag of cheesecloth (I've also heard to use pantyhose, too, so that's an option, though nylon is synthetic) so that they do not cause any problems inside the lamp, but still add their effect to the oil.

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Thank you so much Devi, you've really clear up my confussion. :) Now I can really use it w/confidence. Thanks again.
Shery

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

MightyAphrodite wrote:Enough kerosene was used up that it wouldn't wick up well, so I added some of the Ultra pure oil. Nothing bad has happened from mixing the two. I can't yet tell if it's any better on fumes though, either. The glass chimney still gets black. Perhaps over time, as I only add cleaner burning oil, it will improve.
Updating my thread in case it helps someone else...
It was time to refill my money lamp today, so I added more Ultra Pure lamp oil. (There was about 2 inches of the old oil left and the wick was barely touching it.) After refilling, I lit it and TA-DA! no fumes! It's been burning all afternoon in my office, with the windows closed, too. Problem solved! Ultra Pure is the way to go and there weren't any complications from mixing it in with the kerosene.

Shery

Quick Help Lamps

Unread post by Shery » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello My dear Hoodooers:
If anyone would like to know how to make the fuel for "Magic Lamps" here it is.
The basic fuel used in making this Magick Lamps is a blend of Castor Oil, Olive Oil and Kerosene.
Here you will use Two thirds Kerosene to One Third Oil Mixture,to this basic fuel mixture is added other ingredients which are analogous to the work being done.(this formula is from the Book of Ray Malbrough). Magick lamps are made for many purposes.

The type of lamp used to make these magick lamps is the hurricane or Kerosene lamp.
I made a Quick Help Lamp for Saint Expedite, because the Candle I was using burned within 4 days and didn't have another red candle to continue the 7 days ritual...so I made a Quick Help Lamp, and OMG it worked like that!... and very quickly. My request has been Granted. Later-on I'll tell you guys how Saint Expedite responded to my plead. :D

Thank You so much Saint Expedite! You are the Greatest and Fastest to anybody Wishes, Thank you, Thank you,

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Quick Help Lamps

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks.

zee

using lamps instead of candles

Unread post by zee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 am

I found amoney drawing spell by Dr Kioni where he uses the green pyramid eye candle, and much else besides...some of the herbs and other things are loaded on the candle and other stuff is deployed around the candle as it burns...i was wondering if it was ok to replace the green candle with a green lamp, or a green colored oil to which the right condition oils were added
Reason i ask this is I dont want my family asking why i am burning a strange looking candle in this manner...using a lamp i can do it more unobtrusively..i was just wondering if it was ok...has anyone tried this spell and also what results have you got from it..(you can PM if you prefer.)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: using lamps instead of candles

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

I haven't used that spell, but if you fixed a lamp with all the herbs and oils and then burned it, it would have the same effect as a candle. You will need to fix that lamp though, just like you would have to fix the candle.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Dear Devi Spring,

Question, how do you fix a lamp ? Is safe? Do you have to be careful mixing condition oils and lamp oil?
Sounds like something I would like to try but I just want to do it correctly.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Coco

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

You place your curios in the well - pray over them. You don't add more than a couple of drops of condition oil - dressing your curios can be part of that; then when you refill the oil, just add 1 or 2 more drops. Pray over it.

It's perfectly safe. Some people prefer to use UltraPure oil instead of kerosene so they can eliminate fumes.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 am

Dear Devi,

You advice is consistently spot-on and practical, thank you!

Peace,
Coco

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm

I did that spell form Dr. Kioni and it worked really well for me. I used a green pillar instead of a green pyramid. I don't think I would substitute a lamp in that specific spell, but LM does sell the most adorable little lamps and I believe they can fix them for you. I've been eyeing them for a while now :)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 am

Dear Snake,

That sounds like a great idea.
I kind of like the idea of a lamp because of the control over the wick.
My question is this,
Can you divine signs from a lamp burning?
Whatdaya Think? :)

YMHS,

Coco

frazierwood

Ritual Lamps

Unread post by frazierwood » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 am

Hi everyone,
I am in the process of ordering some stuff from LM but want to know before I order if LM has the Lamps to burn in lieu of candles. The reason for this is, so much activity goes through my room that I don't want anyone to know what I'm into. I burn candles all the time and don't put them out; so to have a lantern burning will not attract the notice that a candle would. I could have sworn I've seen the lanterns and thought I ordered one with my last purchase but when the supplies came ( very fast, I would like to add), there was a candle instead of the lantern.

Is there lanterns for sale and if so, what page can I find them?

Thanks in advance,
Vie

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Ritual Lamps

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 am

LM sells fixed mini-oils lamps in the Altar supplies section. I use fixed oils lamps in my work and find them to be very effective.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

frazierwood

Re: Ritual Lamps

Unread post by frazierwood » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you so much! I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it.

Thanks again,
Vie

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I've been using one of the fantastic little oil lamps from LM, but I burned through the whole wick. Does LM sell replacement wick? Do I need a special type of wick for this lamp? Can I just use wick-sized cotton yarn? (it worked for biblical-style lamps)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 17, 2010 6:45 pm

I keep mine on my money altar, its just so cute; call the shop regarding a replacement wick.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm

snake wrote:I've been using one of the fantastic little oil lamps from LM, but I burned through the whole wick. Does LM sell replacement wick? Do I need a special type of wick for this lamp? Can I just use wick-sized cotton yarn? (it worked for biblical-style lamps)
If you go down to a hardware store and ask for lamp wicks they can hook you up, usually.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Those mini-wicks for the tiny lamps are hard to find. We don't sell replacements. You could try a hardware store or cotton string. I'd like to know how that works, if you do try it.

We sell the mini-lamps and give them away at workshops, for those who wish to experiment, but for real, actual oil lamp work, we sell a standard 12-inch tall oil lamp:

ALT-LIT-KERO
12" Kerosene Oil Lamp
$20.00

catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Raw hemp string that has been treated with a small amount of beeswax may work. It would be tough enough to not burn up and the slight waxed surface keeps it firm and not soggy to the point of falling apart. I am not sure if it would be too quick to burn/have too large of a flame...

Please let us know what you find out, Snake...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue May 18, 2010 5:41 am

Try a craft store and see if they stock wick making for large candles. Mine does! AND it sells lamp wicks!

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Ace Hardware does have mini-wicks in their catalogue. Take out an order at the counter.

I'm actually in the process of hunting for my "perfect" lamp right now... I'm scouring the antique stores for exactly what's in my head. I love love LOVE the aesthetic behind this part of hoodoo.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

cognitivedissonance wrote:Ace Hardware does have mini-wicks in their catalogue. Take out an order at the counter.

I'm actually in the process of hunting for my "perfect" lamp right now... I'm scouring the antique stores for exactly what's in my head. I love love LOVE the aesthetic behind this part of hoodoo.

My thoughts exactly! I am waiting to go scour the antiques shops to find my perfect lamp...

Good luck finding yours!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

I have a couple lamps made up, and they are awesome! I highly recommend them to those who haven't tried this aspect of conjure.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Just wanted to confirm that cotton yarn works for replacement wick. Specifically I'm using Patons Grace cotton sport weight yarn, from the craft store. I had originally bought it to knit dish cloths, but I've been using it for everything else!

N1reht
Forum Member

Green oil lamp

Unread post by N1reht » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am

I'm thinking of buying a green oil lamp. The LM website lists it as being fixed for Money Drawing. Can I specify for it to be either unfixed or fixed for Fast Luck in regard to money? And can an oil lamp fixed for Fast Luck be used on a continual basis, or is the whole idea of Fast Luck something that is done only once in a while?

The reason being is I would like to have more luck on my side for playing the lottery (but having money luck in general would be nice). An oil lamp sounds good to have going on a long-term basis after performing my own seven day Fast Luck spell first.

If I buy it unfixed, I plan on adding a couple of drops (maybe more?) of Fast Luck oil to the kerosene and dropping a piece of pyrite and some dimes in it. Would/should I drop anything else into it besides those? Perhaps certain herbs, roots, minerals, or zoological curios?

Any hints or tips would be most welcome!

Thanks a bunch!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Green oil lamp

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 am

For your purposes, I would get the Money-Drawing lamp, and then when you know you'll need an extra boost of luck, burn a Fast Luck candle on your petition, or do some other Fast Luck work. But the Money-Drawing lamp will keep you predisposed to bringing in extra money, which is a good foundation from which to play.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Green devil candle for Fast Luck work.

Kajo
Forum Member

Unread post by Kajo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 pm

I also was going to purchase a green oil lamp from LM.....when it says "fixed" does that mean we just add oil?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I can't wait to start working with my oil lamp.

Good luck with yours...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

Kajo
Forum Member

Unread post by Kajo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 am

thank you, good luck with yours, too! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 am

I believe you can also put a piece of pyrite in with the oil...or a single lodestone. If indeed it is for fast luck in regards to money. Let us know what you eventually end up adding. I will be finishing mine up soon.

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

Kajo
Forum Member

Unread post by Kajo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 pm

So far I've added green lamp oil, a piece of pyrite, mercury dime, and prosperity oil......might add a lodestone......not sure how herbs would burn?

Turnsteel

Oil Lamps Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Kajo wrote:So far I've added green lamp oil, a piece of pyrite, mercury dime, and prosperity oil......might add a lodestone......not sure how herbs would burn?
Um... There not going to burn if you put them in the oil reservoir, barring something going terrible wrong fire never actually makes it into the oil reservoir, the oil is drawn up to the flame through the wick. So herbs are fine.

Kajo
Forum Member

Unread post by Kajo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 pm

thanks......I will try it ;)

BewitchingBelle
Forum Member

Re: Oil Lamps Questions and Answers

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 am

I recently read a few articles about home made lamps , composed of ceramic bowls and fueled by sunflower oil (further dressed with condition oils) as opposed to kerosene . They had hand made wicks, composed of pure cotton or other natural fibers. The primary objective was to provide the practitioner with an alter piece for burning rites that not only hold more ingredients but have customized containers specific to the work (fancy china for money work, copper for love remedies, rusty cans for hot foot or hexing etc) . Burning times range from several hours to several weeks, depending on ritually timed additions of fuel and recitation of prayers.

Has anyone engaged this method of lamp magic indoors? The only reservation I have is having a fairly open container of fuel inside my home..

Any thoughts on this?

Bell

Scratchmade Sweets

One Lamp, One Goal, Multiple Targets?

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi there,

I am continuously approaching business to sell my products and partnerships. I know that I can use one lamp with the same main purpose, persuade them to sale my goods, but how do I go about adding the various businesses to the lamp?

On a prior post Miss Bri stated that when she works on behalf of clients that she, QUOTE: "My permanent petition is inside of the lamp and then the petitions for everyone else sit under the lamp.".

I assume I would do it almost the same way except the "client" would be businesses? Can't I tie tags onto the lamp with my petition for each business?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: One Lamp, One Goal, Multiple Targets?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 am

So you can make a general attraction candle, or whatever candles you are using, and then you are going to put make a petition for each business to buy your goods So something like "Business A to buy my goods" "Business B to enter into a partnership with me to purchase my goods" and so on. I like to write my petitions for each business or person on a different petition paper so that way once one business has bought your products the petition can be removed if you choose to do so.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: One Lamp, One Goal, Multiple Targets?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

Yes, you can make a "general purpose" prosperity lamp with a nice petition for all kinds of success -- and why not write it on a dollar bill -- or a twenty, if you can spare it? You might want a little lodestone and a bit of pyrite in there, too. And some green lamp oil, or you can go to the craft store and get some paint suitable for use on glass, and paint your lamp.

You could really go to town on this project. I'm tempted now to make one myself! :)

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you both so much for the advise!! I will get one and get it going.

godofgreenwood
Forum Member

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Today i made a Money lamp with the following;
Contents:

Fresh Basil
Cinnamon Sticks
Lavender
Juniper Berries
Whole Cloves
Jasmin
Nutmeg
Dill
Fenugreek
Vetiver Oil
Money Oil
Bayberry Oil
Petition Pin to the wick

fill the chamber with lamp oil,set it on my alter to charge before i light it.

Reason: double post

godofgreenwood
Forum Member

Today, I made a Money Lamp.

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Today i made a Money lamp with the following;
Contents:

Fresh Basil
Cinnamon Sticks
Lavender
Juniper Berries
Whole Cloves
Jasmin
Nutmeg
Dill
Fenugreek
Vetiver Oil
Money Oil
Bayberry Oil
Petition Pin to the wick

fill the chamber with lamp oil,set it on my alter to charge before i light it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Today, I made a Money Lamp.

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 pm

That sounds pretty close to the Prosperous Home lamp my wife and I made. Good luck in lighting it and please do keep us updated on it's continued use!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

godofgreenwood
Forum Member

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 am

Well you know what they say "great minds think alike" now have to make one for health and peace and one for protection will do that this weekend. will let you know.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Please do keep us posted on that one! Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

godofgreenwood
Forum Member

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 am

Ok Joseph i will do just that no problem and give u the ingredients

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

purchase of oil lamps?

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 am

Does anyone know if LM sells oil lamps and where on the site you can find them?
I've been looking at flea markets and stuff in my area and I even tried a couple old hardware stores and no luck.

Thanks in advance

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: purchase of oil lamps?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 am

Here you go:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html
This is where you can find one and many other tools and supplies!
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

Those that LM sells is offcourse miniature lamps and as far as I know they don't sell full size lamps.
I believe Prof. C.D. Porterfield in AIRR offer fixed lamps. Otherwise consider buying them new from an online lamp store and fixing them yourself.

maduro01
Forum Member

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm

I am going to be using an oil lamp to petition St. Martha. Does it help for me to use a picture of the person that I am targeting, or is it unnecessary? If so, where do I place the picture?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”