• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:54 pm

Okay to Go to 2 AIRR Rootworkers / Readers Simultaneously?

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Reading help

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Occasionally the signs (cards, Bible verses, bones, pendulum or what have you) are ambiguous, allowing for two or more possible interpretations. Sometimes the wrong one is chosen.

Also, situations sometimes change, sometimes very quickly; in your case, the "girlfriend" may have come and gone between the first and second readings.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SOFIA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Ok it does help thank u. But what if u r seeing the two readers on a weekly basis and the first one says yes and the second one says no?
SOFIA

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am

The answer Miss Michaele gives still stands. The signs can often be vague or ambiguous and one reader may simply interpret the signs wrongly.

However, I would suggest that you look at why you're seeing two separate readers on the same issues on a weekly basis. That seems a bit excessive to me. It would be one thing if one reader was working with you on, say, money issues, and the other was working with you on say, love. But two readers being seen weekly for the same thing? You're just setting yourself up to get confusing info.

I would personally pick the reader I have a better rapport with, and then just use the one. If you feel you need an occassional second opinion on something, then you can see the other for a check reading on the situation. And unless you are in the middle of ongoing rootwork that requires that you keep a close eye on the progress through divination, I would also perhaps choose to just see the one reader once or twice a month. That way you will not run the risk of becoming obsessive.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting a 2nd opinion or "check reading" on a case

Unread postby SOFIA » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Thank you for your help. :-)
SOFIA

Is it common to get different readings on the same subject?!

Unread postby KBW2011 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I just started getting into Tarot card reading. I notice at night all my readings seem to be negative, where as in the morning they are usually positive... and this can be regarding the same subject! What gives?!? I know situations and people change, but seriously?!? Any insight? This is totally frustrating and confusing!
KBW2011

Is It OK for Two AIRR readers / rootworkers to work together

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Sorry, none of us can answer that question for you unless we were to read for you.

Getting wildly differing readings on the same topic, night and day, may signify a personal problem such as reading too often on the same question or being obsessed with getting a particular kind of answer.

It may be a sign that there is a timed spiritual attack ongoing against you that limits your gifts every night or gives you falsely uplifting readings every morning.

It may indicate that you suffer from periodic bouts of low blood sugar.

It might result from an afflicted horoscopic event in your natal chart that is being temporarily brought into play when certain signs or planets are in certain positions with respect to the angles of your chart.

I could come up with another dozen reasons -- but i shall stop here. Basically, there is no way to diagnose you or your skill as a reader over the internet and i would advise you to keep studying -- if possible with a competent teacher -- before you jump to any conclusions as to why this is happening or whether it will persist.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Is it wrong to go more than 1 reading by different readers

Unread postby lita328 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello, I wanted to find out the validity of this rumor that I have heard in traveling conversations here and there.

I have gotten a reading from different readers. For the most part, they are close to saying the same thing. But one may be more detailed than another.

I have been washed and have beads for protection that I wear around my neck which represents Elegua, Obatala, Yemaya, and Oshun. I was told that I needed to have that done first before I can do anything to help my husband who is imprisoned. I then was informed to do certain magick that I was not sure when to do. And not too much later, my husband's cousin called and said they went to a ceremony and made mention of my husband and during this ceremony Obatala told them that my husband will get out but has to be careful of trouble. He didnt say how or exactly when or what needed to be done.

So that led me to go to their reader (who is crowned Obatala) who i decided to go see and like i mentioned earlier, he basically said the same thing as the previous but gave me more information about a woman who was in a relationship with my husband had did a crucifix spell on him. and that also there are two male evil spirits surrounding him and that they don't want him out and they will do anything to keep him in there.

The reader also told me that I'm considered a medium and that I need to start doing work to get him out fast because he is in danger (not his exact words but thats the impression he gave me). He also said that he would help but told me that my godfather who blessed me should be doing these things and because I have a godfather, i shouldnt even be here. But i explained to him that its hard for me to understand everything that he says because of his broken english.

Well im gearing off. I wanted to know

1) is it wrong to go to more than 1 reader and if so, what are the repricussion of it. and

2) what should i be doing to ward off these evil spirits that are trying to harm and keep my husband imprisoned. and

3) is there any spell/ritual that can reverse the case or reveal the truth in my husband's case. I want these things to unravel to where it is evident and obvious that he was falsely committed of this. and

4) can you undo a crucifix spell? if so, what needs to be done in order to remove? and

5) as a medium, what powers do i have? I would like to get results as swiftly as I can but not sure which direction to take. But I'm definitely ready to do whatever it is in my power to do.

Thank you and God bless.
lita328

Re: Is it wrong to go more than 1 reading by different readers

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 pm

lita328 --

It sounds like you are working in the Lukumi/Santeria tradition. This tradition is different than the hoodoo tradition.

In hoodoo, there isn't really an issue with seeing more than one reader on an issue, and many readers will happily refer you to someone. I'm not familiar enough with Lukumi to answer for sure if it is frowned upon in that tradition.

If you want to contact an ethical, reliable worker, you can check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. All of the members are hoodoo practitioners, but many have additional fields of expertise, as well. A number are involved in the African Traditional Religions. The first member who comes to mind is Dr. E, who is crowned in Lukumi.

Here is the AIRR website:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

...and here is Dr. E's profile page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Dr._E.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Is It OK for 2 AIRR rootwokers/readers to work together?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 pm

lita328 --

1) I feel it is fine to consult 2 readers if you are honest about it. But if you are what we call "running from reader to reader," you will probably end up with some worthless or contradictory readings. See previous posts in this thread for further information and opinions on this subject.

2) That's a separate question. Please post your request for spell casting suggestions in the area of this board devoted to Protection work.

3) That is also a separate issue. You would want to post in the area of the forum devoted to Court Case work.

4) Yes such work can be undone. Please post this question in the portion of the board dedicated to Uncrossing, Jinx-Breaking, and Curse Removal.

5) A medium's powers consist of the ability to see, hear, or otherwise contact spirits, including ancestors and spirits of the dead. Read more about what a medium does here:

Category:Mediumship
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Mediumship

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lita328 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank you guys so much for your responses. I truly enjoy reading the forums and the interesting topics on your site, Cat. Thank you and may God continue to bless. Thank you again.
lita328

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:33 pm

lita328--

Posting your other questions to the appropriate forums will bring good advice. In addition to whatever other work is recommended, I would suggest posting a prayer request for help with your troubles at the Crystal Silence League. The CSL is a free service, offering affirmative prayers from members who read your request. It can work wonders in your life.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Totally confused after multiple readings about my partner

Unread postby Angel212 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 am

Hi, I am very confused after a good few readings.

My partner had cheated on his ex wife several times in the past and he was known as a player, but he says I have changed him and he wants to be with me for life.

i had a reading with one of the psychics about problems in my relationship due to my partners ex, and then I just asked her if my partner was communicating with any other woman. And she came up with this girl from work connection that he is seemingly having a fling with.

After that I had so many readings -- some say they can't pick on any woman and some say the same thing as the first one.

i told my partner everything clearly and he very strongly denies it all :shock: .

I even said to him if he didn't love me or has been with another woman, I will give him a clean break and let him go. but he says he loves me and has never been unfaithful, and has agreed to marriage. he said he will never do anything like this to me and we re going to the registrar end of next month to submit our paper work and get a date for the marriage.

can you help me with this please?

1) i am not sure what's true but can I still do something to keep him totally loyal to me?

2)i want to know the truth and as the psychics said that he has a sex addiction and can't help it, can I do anything that will keep him loyal and keep him from engaging in any kind of sexual activities with other women?

very confused, please help.
Angel212

Re: Totally confused after multiple readings about my partner

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

Angel212 wrote:Hi, I am very confused after a good few readings.

My partner had cheated on his ex wife several times in the past and he was known as a player, but he says I have changed him and he wants to be with me for life.

i had a reading with one of the psychics about problems in my relationship due to my partners ex, and then I just asked her if my partner was communicating with any other woman. And she came up with this girl from work connection that he is seemingly having a fling with.

After that I had so many readings -- some say they can't pick on any woman and some say the same thing as the first one.

i told my partner everything clearly and he very strongly denies it all :shock: .

I even said to him if he didn't love me or has been with another woman, I will give him a clean break and let him go. but he says he loves me and has never been unfaithful, and has agreed to marriage. he said he will never do anything like this to me and we re going to the registrar end of next month to submit our paper work and get a date for the marriage.

can you help me with this please?

1) i am not sure what's true but can I still do something to keep him totally loyal to me?

2)i want to know the truth and as the psychics said that he has a sex addiction and can't help it, can I do anything that will keep him loyal and keep him from engaging in any kind of sexual activities with other women?

very confused, please help.

Your confusion is one of the reasons we at AIRR encourage clients not to get a number of readings from different readers, see more here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... Readers.22

With that said-if he has a sex addiction or if its simply deep in his nature to step out on you then no-there is nothing you can do to keep him tied to you. You can help address with issue with products like cast off evil and you can use a nation sack to tie him to you and keep him more faithful, but if he has an authentic sex addiction then he will have to seek medical/psychological treatment along side of magical means:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

We cannot tell you here which reading was the most accurate, you should pick one reader that you resonated with and stick with them.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting Multiple Readings from Multiple Readers

Unread postby Angel212 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you Bri, as I said in my post,my partner agreed to getting married and now has told his parents family and friends that we are getting married.i asked him to get my name tattooed down there and he Ben did that for me.But to be honest I love root work and had some work done on him and did some myself too.I read about the mensrtual blood and I did that,I also did the freezing spell to keep any other woman away from him.i am seeing some positive results ESP in his attitude towards me.can you advise me on the nation bag, as I want to order the triple strength nation bag to keep him faithful .what herbs ,oils should I select for this purpose.Since I am getting results with you guys I want to stick with you for all my root work and love to learn new ways to help my situation.He has been away from me very little and I can see he loves me and I wonder if the readers picked on his past as he had done all this to his ex wife and some of the details matches from what had gone on in his past relationship,is this possible.Regards Angel.
Angel212

Re: Getting Multiple Readings from Multiple Readers

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Angel212: Check out these important links for more information on making a Nation Sack for your man;

Nation Sack General Information: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Nation Sack Preparation Inquiries: nation-sack-preparation-inquiries-t16122s30.html

*** and especially ***

The Nation Sack Q & A Thread: nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html#p112730
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Okay to Go to 2 AIRR Rootwokers / Readers Simultaneously?

Unread postby Ruth » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 am

I have only ever worked with or had work done for me by one root worker and that is Devi Spring from AIRR. Intuitively, hiring more than one root worker sounds like a bad idea to me. First of all, it shows a lack of faith in your worker and in the work itself which is going to be sabotage your work. Second, that's a lot of scattered energy which is also going to sabotage your spell. I can't see any upside to hiring two workers. Save the money and buy supplies to do work yourself in conjunction with your worker. That's what I have done in the past with very good results.

Now, in the past I have gotten readings from more than one reader. Not to compare them so much as to test my connection with them and see if I like their style. I have stuck with Devi as my worker on the couple of occasions I have needed help because I like her style and her advice makes sense to me. Even better, her plans have always worked for me.

Once you pick someone, stick with them. When I was a practicing, devout Catholic I had a spiritual advisor and I remember learning through my studies that it was very important not to switch advisors of you wanted to make spirituL progress. It may be tempting when they tell something you do to want to hear but that's usually the time you need to pay attention the most. Consistency and focus are very important is successful work. Pick a path, pick a worker and do the work.
Ruth

Advice for reconciliation work

Unread postby froottie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 am

Hi,

I am currently working with someone who is doing reconciliation work for me. Before any work was done a reading was performed to see if was worth doing the work. My ex had been seeing a new girl for a month. She advised it would not last and was not a serious relationship so goo to proceed with the break up and reconciliation work.

She began the reconciliation work on the new moon march 1st and updated me a few day later to advise that everything was going well and while studying the candles she had a feeling come over her that my ex was going through a rough patch with his current relationship so I was positive and hopeful.

However I found out from my ex yesterday that he is moving in with this girl, they have been together 3 months now.

I contacted the worker straight away and she advised that I should not worry as she had seen them look rocky and I should let events play out. She advised my candles are going great and there is nothing to worry about.

I don't know what to believe as my heart hopes she's right but my head sees all the facts and say she's wrong.

Is it worth getting a reading from someone else?
froottie

Re: Advice for reconciliation work

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 am

frootie,

I am sorry that you are not having an easy time of it.

YES, it is totally worth it to get a reading from someone else!

I do not know who your reader is, but since you mentioned no name, i will assume the reader is not a member of AIRR, because their names are well known and many of them post here in this forum. I am not saying that people in AIRR are better -- we all make mistakes in readings and we all will have occasional failures with our spells -- but there are aspects about the way your case is being handled that strike me as unusual, and certainly not typical of AIRR members.

It is not typical of readers in general to tell a client that negative situations they are seeing develop in a case, despite rootwork, is nothing to worry about.

Basically, you are being told to be quiet and keep the faith while your ex-lover is taking the next step toward marriage with another woman. Uh-uh. That is not right.

The reader should at that point do another divination and see why the work so far is failing. Is there still a chance of success? Should we just give up and admit the loss? Should we persist for another round of work? Should we shift from candles -- which are obviously proving ineffectual -- to more traditional work such as freezer spells, break-up spells with vinegar and feces, or foot track magic?

Real rootwork includes candles but is not limited to candles. Ask your reader what further work can be done. If the reader says nothing need be done except burning candles -- even in the light of (1) the failure of those candles to bring the man back to you and (2) the man moving in physically with your rival -- then ask the reader what work other than candles would be recommended, and if the reply is "nothing," then get another reader and/or rootworker on the case.

I am NOT saying that another reader / rootworker would succeed where this one failed, only that the "have faith and let's burn more candles" approach is not proving useful to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby froottie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks for the response.

She did say she would be beginning the break up work this Saturday coming and would be reading the tarot once started to look into things further.

Which are the best readers for reconciliation?
froottie

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

froottie wrote:Which are the best readers for reconciliation?

I would recommend the ones on this list:

AIRR Readers Who Specialize in Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, and Reconciliation
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Love_Drawing%2C_Romance%2C_Marriage%2C_Fidelity%2C_and_Reconciliation

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby froottie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks. I have purchased a reading from Conjureman Ali and am just waiting to hear back with the reading. I have read a lot if testimonials on this forum about the accuracy of his readings so I hope this will shed some light. Although I'm not expecting anything positive.
froottie

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am

Hi,

I have contacted two rootworkers simultaneously. The reason I did this was because I guessed one could provide a reading and the other could do the work if that makes sense.

So, get a diagnosis/clarification of what has happened to me e.g. if I have been jinxed or not, and then if the other replies back, do some uncrossing work. I am not sure if that's allowed, having read all of the threads here.

I have been honest with the first rootworker in saying that I have contacted another to perform some rootwork, I want to see what the reading says though first on the matter. The last thing I want to do is sour any relationship with the rootworker, as it was mentioned in an earlier thread on here, as the ones I have spoken to have been exceptionally courteous, helpful and kind, as I am sure they all are on here!

Is it ok to get a reading from one, and then go to another to perform the work?
Nony65

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:07 am

Nony65

Some rootworkers do their best work when they don't have another colleague, however skilled or well-intentioned, joggling their elbow. "Too many cooks spoil the broth."

Others welcome the open and above-board, coordinated and well-planned cooperation of their colleagues -- even going so far as to recommend other workers themselves for some parts of certain cases. "Many hands make light work."

You've started well by explaining your plans to your reader -- who may or may not be willing to work under those terms.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 am

I checked with the first rootworker (still awaiting this other ones response) and they said they are happy with this, they said so long as they work within the ethics of AIRR (of course!) etc and could help the situation. I am now just awaiting my reading.
Nony65

Multiple Rootworkers

Unread postby rookieguy13 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm new here, and still reading up on Hoodoo history and such.

I was wondering, is it dangerous to work with more than 1 rootworker, different spells, but ultimately for the same goal?

Also does it mean anything if one's spells work a lot faster than the other?

Thank You
rookieguy13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:00 am

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Well, I never heard of something like this being: "dangerous".

If the 2 rootworkers are in agreement with what you want to do then it would be OK. I will work with rootworkers where one is doing one thing and they are doing something else (while one of us takes the lead and is, more or less, in charge of then entire case). We work in teams. That way, we are both monitoring the situation and can give each other ideas, feedback, etc. So, that's how some of us do it...

But, if they don't know about each other and are unaware of other spells being performed, it could result in ineffectiveness (but not: "danger").

There are lots of different reasons why one spell might work faster than the other. But, too much information to explain on the forum

Also, please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby j82 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:15 am

rookieguy13,

Sure you can work with more then one reader, but why would you? Is there a reason you went this path? I have seen people seek two out because one is really an expert at one type of work and the other in another area but both support the over all goal, both of course know about the other and work together. Hiring two separate, without knowing, can cause confusion when drawing readings for you and telling you things to do. It is not unusual at all for workers to have you work a spell while they work it for you, or to have two workers do the same spell at the same time. Hope this helps!
j82

Unread postby rookieguy13 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 am

Well my 1st rootworker didn't want to do a breakup spell, as she's not very familiar with them, but she is currently working a honey jar for me. So I went to a 2nd one, the spell had to be really strong as they are currently not on good terms, unsure if they have broken up yet. They are aware of each other and I was told the two spells work together. My 2nd rootworker did a reading first to see if the break up spell was worth doing, and if I have a legitimate reason for breaking them up. After I told #2 what info I had, they said keep working the honey jar, which I am currently doing and waiting as it's only been 2 weeks, I'm an impatient person but I know you can't rush these things. Both of their readings have told me the guy she's with is very violent, horrible, not someone you can trust and so forth, which is the same opinion I have on him. I've had a number of spells done with #1 before and after the honey jar, such as good luck, cleansing, something to make me feel good about myself, etc. He also advised me to do one myself, I'm still new to all of this and haven't actually done a spell myself as of yet, I'm more or less reading links like the one posted when I have time.
rookieguy13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

It makes me sick when someone is abusive.

I hope the spell is successful for all involved.

BUT this is something that your first root worker ought to know about. Always better if they're working together. Just my two cents....

Take care and wishing you HUGE success with the break up spell.
Miss Aida

Unread postby rookieguy13 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank You Miss Aida,

I've notified them both about the situation and they seem fine about it. I had the break up spell done, but I think it seemed to only work for a few days, but I'm not quite sure. ..
rookieguy13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

That's happened to me where I've done break up spells for clients and the targets would break up, reunite, break up again, reunite again, etc. Until they finally permanently broke up.

So, have patience!!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby j82 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Rookieguy13,

It is not uncommon to keep working at the people, thats why its called rootwork! I have done break up on people as Miss Aida said and kept it up, read the old workers writings they dont tell you to give up when they get back together they tell you to keep working it put more pressure. Ask your workers if their is something you can do at home to support the work, like light candles, pray over them etc. Also you cant be impatient with this type of work. It will lead you to doubt it, etc. It never happens the way you expect it to so dont have your mind made up on how its all going down, it takes the path of least resistance. If 2 independent workers told you the same thing then its probably true so have faith in that and work in that same manner with that same faith. You say it only seemed to work a few days, those few days may have been signs to the work not the work fulfilling it self.
j82

Unread postby rookieguy13 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:28 am

Thank you both for your replies. Yes, I've noticed I'm kind of impatient, not necessarily with spells, just in general. It's something I really need to work on. After this post I sat down and thought about things, and I agree, it could be a sign. I've spoken to both as to what to do. One thought I should to try contact her, but I told him why I think it's a bad idea. Mainly because she cut contact off because she was mad. He said he could help with the communication, but not if she's mad. My other rootworker, she said just focus on myself. I think we were all going to make a decision this weekend on what's best.
rookieguy13

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:31 pm

I have worked with more than one rootworker but ONLY under the guidance and direction of my primary rootworker. I called her "the General" and anyone else brought in on the case was her lieutenant. She recommended their involvement so they could divide and conquer the individual pieces of my situation (simultaneous break up/love drawing). I never dreamed of hiring another rootworker without her primary knowledge and blessing, as it could just mess the work up.

We have had other people do readings on our progress, as sometimes it's hard for someone to read on their own work (I know I can't). We joked about how the rootworker and I were scientists in the lab and our reader would come in periodically to tell us how the mice were responding. It's one way of working and I found it quite effective.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:15 pm

As an AIRR member, I often work with other workers, but the communication and planning is definitely a must. Every worker has his/her own specialty, background and strengths, so sometimes it's good to leverage that. Some workers don't do certain kinds of work, so your main rootworker might recommend another work or coordinate with them to do work that they don't do. We're a pretty tight group and communicate often.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by EyesOnGoal on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:18 am.
Reason: I need to edit information for privacy of AIRR members

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:22 am

Hi!

This is not a complaint as much as it is an inquiry. I have a situation involving two rootworkers. I am working with an AIRR member on a love related issue. I really like and respect this person. And I chose him based on him being highly recommended for love related matters. It is also the emphasis on his website. Let's call this person M.

I also have a money/Real Estate matter which is really agonizing! I searched AIRR members' bios and picked one who emphasizes this specialty. I emailed him to ask if he could help with the issue. During the wait for the reply, I thought about asking M if he could help me. He confirmed that he could. Being honest, I told him that I had emailed another rootworker (and I specified the name) to get his input. M confirmed that the other rootworker's input would be "vital". I, then, received a reply from the second rootworker who told me that he would definitely be able to help and asked for additional info so that he could do a divination on that weekend. In my reply with which I sent the requested information, and in my attempt to be transparent and honest, I copied M and explained to the second rootworker why I copied him.

Since then, I never heard back from the second rootworker despite my sending him several emails. I also, emailed M asking him on what could be done to "expedite" any kind of reply from the second rootworker. M did not comment. I, then, realized (through reading a thread on this forum) that the code of ethics that M abides by, does not allow him to comment.

I might have screwed up by contacting both of them. But through the interaction, I tried to maintain transparency. How can I rectify that? I am still not getting any replies on the matter. And I truly need speedy help with it!

Thanks for your feedback!
EyesOnGoal

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:30 am

Hello, EyesOnGoal ,

I would humbly ask the first rootworker to contact the second rootworker and explain the situation.

Maybe this will help

Wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello Miss Aida!

Thanks for the suggestion. I already did a couple of times but there was no reply. I believe I understand why though. He's D.M. and according to the Ombudsperson's code of ethics, he's not supposed to comment on a situation in which he is involved. That's why I am at a loss! And I don't wanna be perceived as "harassing" them by emails. But, I am truly in dire need for a reply so that I understand the next steps. I am in a situation where I barely have money to make it through the rest of October and (if I am lucky) half of November.

I sent you a PM to explain further but for some reason, it is stuck in my "outbox" and not being sent.

Thanks!
EyesOnGoal

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Please contact the Ombudsman. If the Ombudsman is involved in a case, he will refer it to the board.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Thank you Ms Cat!!!

I will.
EyesOnGoal

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello Again Ms. Cat,

I gave it some thought and research. I am not sure if my case qualifies for mediation and I do respect the time of the Ombudsperson and committee.

The issue is that I emailed the rootworker and asked him if he could help with my case as it has a very particular element. He replied confirming that he could indeed help then asked me to send additional info and said that he would do a divination on it on that weekend (last weekend) and get back to me shortly.

When I didn't hear from him, I emailed him asking if the information I had sent was enough. Again, because of that particular element in my case, there was some requested material that was not applicable. He still didn't reply. I then emailed him asking if he was well - coz I really got worried. But, still no response.

After your advice above, it hit me that may be it's a payment issue. I hadn't made any payments. So, I went back to his bio on the AIRR page and checked. There were no rates for "divination". So, I emailed him and asked him if there was a payment to be made to please let me know what service should I book as I am in dire need to start.

So, here I am waiting. I will give it a couple of days. But, honestly, I don't believe I would wanna work with someone who doesn't respond to my emails. So, if he fails to reply, I will just find another AIRR member to work with.

I think that when you provide somebody with information that you see as very personal, without even knowing them but only based on the fact that you trust AIRR members, it's really insulting that they don't get back to you!

That said, I still pray that this person is healthy and well and that he's not facing serious problems!

Blessings to all!
EyesOnGoal

Re: Okay to Go to 2 AIRR Rootworkers / Readers Simultaneously?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:56 pm

EyesOnGoal,

There is not a single rootworker at AIRR who will work on a case -- that is, cast spells, throw roots, or undertake magical work -- without prepayment. The materials are costly, time is valuable, and all of us have been burned by deadbeat clients in the past.

I think that if you have an issue, you should contact the Ombudsman -- but be aware that the Ombudsman's roles are (1) to ensure contact and/or (2) to get you the services for which you have paid, and/or (3) to get you a refund. From what i am reading,

You have not paid (hence no work or refund is possible) and your issue is about failure to respond to you. That is indeed a valid complaint -- and if, after three tries, you get no response, take it to the Ombudsman! There is absolutely nothing we can do for you in this Forum. Remember -- THREE ATTEMPTS AT CONTACT -- after that, take it to the Ombudsman.

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you get a response or either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Okay to Go to 2 AIRR Rootworkers / Readers Simultaneously?

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for your detailed and informative response!
EyesOnGoal

Tarot, Tarocchi, Tarock Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby Nycrab111 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:39 pm

I have two general questions when it comes to reading. Not to cause any problems or confusion to anyone and again just a general/hypothetical question but I'm just curious.
Hypothetically-speaking. Let's say one were to get readings done by two different readers. Reader #1 says "a and b are going to happen. However, reader #2 says "a and b won't happen at all"
I guess my questions are...
What would one do in a situation like that?
Why the different outcomes?

I feel like this question has been answered many times.. So forgive me. But again just curious to hear your thoughts.
Nycrab111

Tarot, Tarocchi, Tarock Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Nycrab111,

That's an age old question, you are right.

I don' know how to answer this question.

I always advise my clients not to get too many readings on the same subject because (in my situation) it upsets my Spirits if they have been doubted. I won't even ask the same question from the same client in a short period of time.

So, I can only speak for myself.

Also, in the future, questions like this go in the AIRR subforum (I have placed your post there)

Sorry that this happened to you..

Take care
Miss Aida

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics