Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Over-Thinking, OCD, Negative Thoughts While Rootworking

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Over-Thinking, OCD, Negative Thoughts While Rootworking

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

When you catch yourself overthinking, obsessing or worrying -- PRAY. Find the right psalm and read it -- aloud if you have to.

We have spirit allies -- the beloved or honorable dead, saints and angels, and the spirits of the herbs and roots and minerals, for a reason: so they can pick up our work and carry it where our hands can't reach. When your mind turns to your work again, let that be your first thought.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 am

Thank you so much everyone! Yes, I do have what one might consider mental "problems". I'm ADD, which didn't just mean lack of attention, but that I find one thing that interests me and I have to beat it into the ground. I'm like this with a lot of aspects of my life and I am seeing a psychiatrist about it. Thank you for your concern!

I'll definitely look up that prayer. A big problem of mine right now is I'm just so lonely and bored, I quickly find myself obsessing. Would it be detrimental to my work to find some other hobby or interest that I can totally absorb myself in and totally forget about my spells for a while? Like a week or so?

I'm doing love-related work on a particular person. I have another guy friend that is a lot of fun, very good looking, but really not my type. We've hung out a few times as friends and he wants to hang out more. On one hand I feel like if I show myself to date and flirt and have fun with a cool guy it'll really help my emotions, but I'm afraid that if my emotions aren't constantly focused towards my target my work will somehow lose it's power. Does that make sense? This friend is really great for this situation too, cause he's sort of a play boy and has no interest in settling down or having a serious relationship, so I feel like I can go out with him occasionally and have a good time without worrying about either of us getting too attached or hurt.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 am

Honey, if we weren't able to have other hobbies or interest that were not spiritual related then living in this physical world would be so boring! :D Having a hobby or doing something you enjoy is quite alright.
On one hand I feel like if I show myself to date and flirt and have fun with a cool guy it'll really help my emotions, but I'm afraid that if my emotions aren't constantly focused towards my target my work will somehow lose it's power.
Do you turn on a watering hose to constantly water a plant just to make sure it is growing? No. That will drown the plant and it will die. Allow yourself to look at your work as a seed you just planted. Even though you will need to water it, you also need to give it time to grow.

Another important aspect for you to consider is setting a time limit. How long are you willing to do the work on your target. Once you reach the set time limit and there hasn't been much movement then you just let him go and go on with your life. This, I feel, is going to be something important for you to do for yourself.

Doctor Hob and Miss Michaele have given you some excellent advice on what to do with the obsessing, and would like to encourage you again to seek out medical help you get in control of your condition. You can work with prayer while doing this. :)

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 am

Thank you! Excellent analogy! I will remind myself of that.

I know I need to set an expiration date on this, but I don't know how. I don't know if I'm ready to do that yet. At this point, I'm ready to wait a long time. Is a year to long to work on something?

I haven't gotten a reading yet on the situation. I should have done that from the start, but I've already done done extensive work and I'm kind of waiting for the results from that before I spend money on a reading. I was thinking of allowing a couple months of watching for movement and that, then getting a reading. Perhaps after that I'll have a better idea of how long I want to spend time on this.

Thanks again everyone!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 pm

A year isn't too long. A year and a day is a classic length of time, for spell work. You have the right idea. Set your time limit,give it 2-3 months, for movement to show, and check on the status of things with a reading.

If you're interested, sign up for a free reading on this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.

radio-show-pre-call-id-february-10th,-2013-t24184.html

Best wishes.
Two-Headed Doctor

remi

Unread post by remi » Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 am

Pardon me for reviving a somewhat inactive thread, but I think it has, fortunately, clicked for me.

I am admittedly someone who tends to over-think things and on top of that, in a negative light. I jump to the worst conclusions and yes, it really does end up hurting me in the end, but in the last few days, I've been making myself think positive things. I write in my journal a lot - because I feel self conscious about posting my personal situation on the boards (sorry!), but for every negative thing that I write down, I make myself write down three positive things to negate that. Over time, it helps me to stop over thinking and I have to say - the moment that happened, practically everything I petitioned for is on its way to coming true.

I'm not going to say what I've petitioned for but I'm gonna say that the signs kind of start to pop out and then there was movement and seriously, I'm just constantly amazed as every day passes by. :)

I hope it helps for those who are having trouble with their spells. I know, it's really rough, especially if it has to do with family situations or love situations because you're emotionally invested, but if you can't detached yourself from thinking about the results, try picturing it in a positive light, as many of the older members here have said. Tell yourself it's going to work over and over again. Just keep telling yourself that! You'll feel silly and want to laugh eventually but it at least made you feel better and less hopeless about your situation.

*hugs to everyone*
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 27, 2013 5:46 am

I suggest using Bible passages as affirmations. Many use the Psalms, but other parts of Bible work too. If you need help finding the right verse, a good concordance is your friend.

bible-verses-psalms-prayer-scripture-qu ... 077423fb0c
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 am

I love this thread, it really is what I'm going through. I've always been a pessimist and assumed the worst, and have been pleasantly surprised on rare occasion. I use this as evidence that positive thinking doesn't work (insane I know).

I've been trying to just let go and assume my work is doing its job and that things need time, but the problem with reconciliation work, is the absence of the person (does that make sense?). Every day that goes by without him, makes me feel sad and lonely and probably affects my work. The fact that he's literally always on my mind (and I have tried to distract myself) probably doesn't help.

I've gotten readings, they're positive, and I save them to a file and re-read them whenever I feel like I'm going down. I also meditate daily, pray daily, and do regular cleansing baths. Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from he-still-hasn't-contacted-me-none-of-this-is-working-itis. Does anyone have hints that could help? I

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 am

Mushu wrote:I also meditate daily, pray daily, and do regular cleansing baths. Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from he-still-hasn't-contacted-me-none-of-this-is-working-itis. Does anyone have hints that could help? I
For persistent pessimism about spiritual work (or, indeed, an entire area of life), I like to recommend milk-and-honey baths with basil, roses and cascarilla. You can also add bath crystals appropriate to the condition that is making you sad, whether it's love, prosperity or a court case. Tranquility and Blessing bath crystals are good, too.

You can find everything here:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Great and interesting topic. I had to respond. I am a person who has OCD ( not as typical ppl think) I tend to be obsessive not compulsive ( still measured the same my a psych). Which I see many of the ppl in this thread sharing the same things I went through. I tend to think worst case senario, over think, over react, get over emotional and obsessivly think about something. To the point that I started to write down what I thought and I would write the same thing in slightly different words about 100X ekk!! I went to a doctor and was put on medicine did some therapy but I found most of the therapy i knew about by reading it on the internet. General Anxiety Disorder also has a lot of similar aspects and using techniques for those with meds have helped a lot. You can pray before going to the doctor to be properly diagnosed. That being said I find I dont have intruding thoughts as much, as negative thoughts, and I am over all more calm. Sure I have my moments or laps but seeing professional help was the best advise. You will find that you are able to concentrate on work, not get over stuck on it or over thinking it , set and forget it.. you also will find you have a lot more free time to do things you love because you are not sitting and obsessing over a computer all day.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Hi All --

miss michaele, I like very much the bath recommendation (milk&honey, basil, roses, cascarilla) you made in this thread... are the ingredients all steeped together and poured over one's head traditionally? Or is this a soaking bath?

Much obliged for more instruction. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

magicmurphy wrote:miss michaele, I like very much the bath recommendation (milk&honey, basil, roses, cascarilla) you made in this thread... are the ingredients all steeped together and poured over one's head traditionally? Or is this a soaking bath?
I just generally boil the herbs like tea, stir in milk and honey, dissolve chalk or cascarilla in the mix, and pour it into a tub of warm water. I like to soak in it. It's a very happy shiny thing to do.

Mis Michaele

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Ah, lovely. Thanks, Miss Michaele. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 am

I have a question regarding this 'setting and forgetting' statement. I understand forgetting the spell, and I'm quite good at that. What I'm not good at is forgetting/not thinking about the target. Does this negatively impact spell work? I think about them in a loving way, but admittedly do click on their facebook page daily...

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 am

Well there is no chance I couldn't think about most of the targets I have used in conjure, they are friends, exes, relatives... They are people I deal with regularly and are often in my thoughts.
Setting and forgetting is more about the spell, so you're not trying to wonder when it will happen, or how it will happen, or uh oh did I forget to say something right on the petition and why hasn't it happened right now?

So thinking about the person lovingly wouldn't be an issue although the "profile stalking" may be showing some inner turmoil of lack of faith, although if regular contact is normal, eh it wouldn't be a problem.

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 am

Shantilly Lace wrote:Well there is no chance I couldn't think about most of the targets I have used in conjure, they are friends, exes, relatives... They are people I deal with regularly and are often in my thoughts.
Setting and forgetting is more about the spell, so you're not trying to wonder when it will happen, or how it will happen, or uh oh did I forget to say something right on the petition and why hasn't it happened right now?

So thinking about the person lovingly wouldn't be an issue although the "profile stalking" may be showing some inner turmoil of lack of faith, although if regular contact is normal, eh it wouldn't be a problem.
Thank you for replying Shantilly Lace :)

The profile stalking isn't a lack of faith in my work, it's more curiosity to see what they're up to recently (especially as contact went from every minute of every day to nothing at all). But I'll try and control the urge!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi All --

I guess this may fit in this thread, sort of... I've been working these last couple of months, with the help of a wonderful AIRR professional, to win my sweetie back... movement has occurred, little stuff, have been giving space sensibly... cautiously optimistic, as is the professional, about having more movement occur before my cutoff date...

Just now I did my usual keep-the-jar-warm routine, just added a tiny bit of Blockbuster Herbs to the candle to keep the obstacle blowing going I started on my birthday...

Called my target and left a message (cross fingers)...and got a huge headache and just now got over a big cry. Just broke down.

Yes, clearly I needed the emotional release ( I really miss him, really wishing for more movement from him), but I'm wondering if collapsing into a big cry and pleading to whoever is listening that he come back has thrown off the surety I'm supposed to be maintaining. Was feeling alright earlier, and this felt like a crash.

I don't have the luxury of time and space, nor the desire, to "stalk" on the internet, (was a victim of that years back, no way) or think obsessively about him, so that's not going on...but when it came time to focus on good outcome while working the candle and calling him, this time I just dropped tears and sobbed like a pathetic 12 year old. I'm a little embarrassed at myself.

Is this a problem in the line of "negative thinking" or mindset? Or is this ok and healthy in light of what I've been doing?...(I guess it'll be worth it if he calls, right? LOL)... basically, did I blow this?

Feedback from anyone would help. Thanks much.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm

The question seems to be about thinking negativity about the situation ( sad) and that effecting the work. My opinion no. You had a momentary laps. Shantille Lace said it a few post up beautifully, thinking about a person you are working on is of course going to happen, its impossible not to, you love/care for these people so of course they are in your mind. That does not kill or effect the work. It is the constant what if's, or the did I pray right, did a light everything right, are my items in the work good, did I mess up, let me check his fb for updates, its been two hours I see nothing its over! Those people think the work to death and literally hold on to it. Being over taken with emotion during rec work is a normal process, after all you both need to grow passed the past or it will relive it self. I would take a nice soothing bath then get yourself feeling regrouped and pray over things when in the right state of mind. Hope that helps!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 am

Good advice, j82.

MagicMurphy, your sudden tears while tending to the work might be a sign rather than "something I did wrong."

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks so much, J82 and Miss Michaele.

Your feedback and insights really have helped. Sometimes in the thick of it, you lose sight of what's normal process and what's a problem. I appreciate you all reminding me, and giving a perspective that hadn't occurred to me..

I'm going to take that milk-and-honey bath now, Miss Michaele. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul. MN

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi. Please pardon my English. I am new here. Right after my black candle spell to separate my lover to his fiancee, I feel like I no longer desire him like I used to. Why do you think it happened? before I burned the black candle I also made a vinegar jar bottle, and I shake it each time I feel upset. I felt bad after the black candle has burned and I felt sorry for him because this girl broke his heart. I am also sensitive to his energy. Have you ever felt this way? I have no news about him yet. But on my subconscious mind, the spell is already done. Any thoughts? thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, tanchan
I am so sorry but we cannot make any type of educated guess here.
If you need these questions answered, PLEASE get a reading from one of our Certified Rootworker Psychics.
Find them at: www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dolly Deville
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dolly Deville » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 pm

What if you find yourself daydreaming about what things will be like after your spell is successful? Does that impact the power of a spell in any way? I have noticed myself doing this lately, not obsessively and certainly not while I'm otherwise occupied. I am very curious to know if this could have a detrimental effect on my work. I sure hope not! Thank you all in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Dolly Deville ,
I see absolutely nothing wrong with daydreaming about the success of a spell or the positive events unfolding after a spell.
In fact, I think that it gives the spell a better chance of success!
Many practitioners of even other faiths encourage this practice!
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dolly Deville
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dolly Deville » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, Miss Aida! That is a great relief. And I must add that I love your name. I had a wonderful friend named Aida as a teenager. We lost contact after I moved away from my hometown but I've never forgotten her and what a fantastic friend she was. I wish I could find her again but so far I haven't been able to. Again, thank you so much. You've been a great help, and I've always found your posts to be very insightful, informative, helpful and kind when reading the forums. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:23 am

Hello, Dolly Deville ,
I just Google: blog talk radio lucky mojo
Then, the page will give you past shows. You just click on to the show you want (this one was June 15).
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi All -

I posted in this thread some time back about emotionally breaking down during an attempt to contact my target while working reconciliation/return to me work and worrying that it was negatively impacting. J82 and Miss Michaele gave some helpful advice... (scroll up if you all forgot)...

Well, it happened again. This time it was hard. My cutoff date is looming (end of the month) and the focus and hopefulness needed to do this work just leaked right out my eyes. (Actually, it really felt like a meltdown.) It feels like I'm grieving all over again. This just stinks.

Miss Michaele, you said in an earlier response to me that the sudden tears may not be "something wrong", but actually a sign.

I gotta ask... because I just can't figure it out... a sign of what?

FYI to anyone who wants to know, I have a candle run going until my cutoff date (Block Buster, Road Opener, Adam & Eve, and a Rose of Jericho ready to go for new beginnings, whatever form that takes) so I'm not stopping, but my surety in the work is really compromised now. (Backup work being done by AIRR professional & MISC too - then I believe in for sure. It's me that's the problem.)

You know what's really hard? What's popped up is the negative thought that I just can't do love magic for myself. And if I can't do love magic, I'll never be loved and happy. And I KNOW that sure doesn't help with successful love magic - I mean, duh, right? - , but I can't shake it after today's breakdown, either. But I'm not sure what to do, how to be hopeful again while I finish this run.

My target? Movement not past the point of an occasional text response. No calls. No agreements to meet for beer as friends. Not enough movement yet to definitively stretch out the cutoff date. But I just can't give up yet either.

Feedback would be helpful. Not so much on movement, but on the emotional blowout and the possible negative impact. I'm worried. I'd be very grateful. Thanks so much, all.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:03 am

Hi again All --

Update since this post above, but if anything, there's something about this sudden emotional negative thinking business that I really need help with. Started gearing up for a Cut & Clear at the end of the month to the point of reading about it. Burned an uncrossing incense to get myself all uncrossed. Still on the Bock Buster part of the run...

I managed to catch my target on the phone today. And it was ok. Friendly even. He thanked me for calling, very politely. Next week would be better to call, he said, so I will then. (You open door, I walk in, buddy.)

Move-ment. Thank You God. Back to work.

Aside from being relieved... it's pretty clear if anything's gonna compromise magical work for me, it's my emotional state. Whatever demons I may be wrestling with, they're mine, not my target's. Arrgh.

So... is this Clarity work I need to do for myself and this sudden negative thinking surge/emotional spill? Uncrossing? What's LMCC's best oil for feeding and subduing one's internal "demons", doubtful thinking? I'll happily take a prescription.

Thanks to all of you for being here while I crashed last night.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 am

magicmurphy wrote:... My cutoff date is looming (end of the month) and the focus and hopefulness needed to do this work just leaked right out my eyes. (Actually, it really felt like a meltdown.) It feels like I'm grieving all over again. This just stinks.

Miss Michaele, you said in an earlier response to me that the sudden tears may not be "something wrong", but actually a sign.

I gotta ask... because I just can't figure it out... a sign of what?
I hate to say it, but it could very well be a sign that the work will not succeed. Reconciliation work is hard.
my surety in the work is really compromised now.
This is the one thing you do NOT need to worry about -- "Am I being positive enough?" We know that the herbs, minerals and curios have their own spirit, and the candle radiates the spirit out into the cosmos. Spellwork can be a way of "praying when you can't pray." I like to quote Romans 8:26 at times like this --
The Bible wrote: we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
magicmurphy wrote:You know what's really hard? What's popped up is the negative thought that I just can't do love magic for myself. And if I can't do love magic, I'll never be loved and happy. And I KNOW that sure doesn't help with successful love magic - I mean, duh, right? - , but I can't shake it after today's breakdown, either. But I'm not sure what to do, how to be hopeful again while I finish this run.
First of all, you are concentrating on one of the most difficult branches of love magic, one which has the lowest success rate. When this project is done, take a few weeks' rest, maybe do some Cut & Clear, and try some Look Me Over work. If that succeeds, you can hold your head up (and smile as the boys flock around).

Second, even if you can't do your own love magic that doesn't mean you have to die alone. That's why we go to root workers. That's why we carry mojo bags and other charms that others have made.

Let the candles and your root workers do the praying. Do some Tranquility work for yourself.

One last thing that I rarely mention, because I haven't seen it work this way for anyone else: a blowout like this can be the sign of a coming breakthrough. I've noticed this in my own life. "The night is darkest before the dawn," they say.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Michaele.

Not only for your straight talk, but for the reminders that this is hard, and for the encouragement. It is unbelievable how much we have to fight our own conditioning when we do this work. Maybe that's the bigger goal for myself with this project...?

I'm going to print out that Bible verse and pin it to the wall by my altar. It's what I needed to hear.

I since have -- unexpectedly -- gotten to chat on the phone briefly with my target. Most movement in months. It went well. I'm grateful, but still very cautiously optimistic, wiser now than to think it a "breakthrough" yet, but back on track, calmer. I guess these blowouts are things I need to pay attention to...

Much obliged, again.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick question-I have been working a honey jar..not too constant but when I need to...and it has been helping. I would like to begin tranquility and stop gossip workings, but everytime I begin I remember abusive words from my husband and how much it hurts me, also his actions towards me at times and then I start crying. I worry that these emotions will have a negative impact on my work and feel like I'm projecting weak feelings into the work. Sometimes i feel like these natural feelings might help as he will feel how much his words hurt me-but I'm not sure..please advise..Thank you
Blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4,
Your post is alarming.
Why do you want to be with a person who has been abusive to you? I know that you love this person but you really need to love yourself first and foremost.
YOU are the most important person and YOU are what matters: both your emotional well-being and your safety.
Maybe the crying is a sign from Spirit (perhaps a loved one who has passed on and is watching over you. Perhaps a spirit guide. Perhaps a Guardian Angel) that this is not the right person for you.
I pray that before you do anymore work on this person, to PLEASE see a counselor. Try to work through the pain that this person has caused you. And to give yourself strength.
You might want to consider a clarity product for yourself so that you can understand what makes you attracted to such a person.
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And, remember, if you go this route, and you want to vent, we are here for you.
We care (and Miss cat has ALWAYS put people's emotional and physical well-being first and foremost) and want the best for you.
Please consider this advice.
Take care of yourself. Take care of you. PLEASE
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 am

Hi Miss Aida,
I thank you much for your advice. I have thought the same. By staying i just keep allowing it. i know this sounds cliche but I have 2 children ages 2 and 5....I try very hard to deal with it and stay together as a family for them. I have to say my husband is a good father to them and cunning in the way he talks to me..the abuse is mostly in the form of text messages, honestly it is. It's not constant, but he starts up every month for a few days. We try not to argue in front of them, but of course they can pick up. Thank you for your support and it really makes me feel better when you say you are all here for me. I do not have many people at all that I can talk to. I have talked to a counselor but I would rather work with peaceful home products which do seem to help. I just have to keep it working. Thank you again

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just needed some advice though. I'm getting some reconciliation work done in the next couple of days. I have talked to a couple psychics before and they have told me that me and my ex are soulmates and will be together. I just feel like the past couple days I have been having "what if" thoughts and I was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of these thoughts and negativity? My spell caster told me im "worrying the work to death" and I don't want that at all of course. Does anyone know anything I can do to stay positive? She suggested camphor soap? But I can't find any. I keep asking for signs that this is going to work and I keep getting them but for some reason it's not putting me at ease. I would love any advice/suggestions. I wanted to get rid of this negativity before the spell starts. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello, kmg9189,

The only thing I can think of right now is tranquility oil on your head: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

You might also try exercise to keep your mind occupied. Or even some prayer and/or meditation to keep your mind clear (since you are aware of the problem).

Also, your spell caster is absolutely correct. Please take look at this page www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

PLEASE relax.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 am

My overthinking is getting the best of me in my Love work so ive decided to take a step back, cleanse, and work on other areas of my life. Im wondering which workings I can put aside without any consequences.

My current workings are a dollie, a honey jar(4 months), and a St.Martha Novena (2/9 weeks).

I also read in this thread about burning your fears/negative thoughts on a piece of paper. Is there any way i can incorporate the ashes into a bath?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello Conjuringcat,

I would say that you can put the Doll and the Honey Jar away without it doing anything in particular bad. You might even find that the honey jar continues to work for you. I personally do not really work with saints but I would imagine it would be better to finish out a novena once it has been started. It just seems like it might be rude to that saint to not finish a ritual you have started with them.

You can put ashes in your bath. you might mix it in with uncrossing bath crystals and wash down in order to take that stuff off of you and then follow that up with a blessing bath and put ashes of qualities you want to have in it and wash up!

Peace~

Nathen

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi All --

OK, In looking for the right thread to post what may be a goofy question, it appeared this would be the right one.

I posted about reconciliation success in another post -- the night my target and I hooked up again, I had taken a love bath and doused with plenty of oils, powders, and fluid in particular places. Super successful -- so much so, that I went home and had a long-overdue night of lovemaking with my target.

It hit me today as I've been patiently letting things cook... part of our fun night was that we took a shower together. It was less than 24 hours after my love bath & stuff.

Yep, I gotta be sure -- did I wash my chance for further reconciliation off? We did eventually spend a romp of an all-nighter after the shower... but.. well... am I just overthinking this? (Naturally, I want things to stay good...)

Thanks, All, for your help.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:40 pm

magicmurphy,

You are over thinking things! The bath did its intended purpose which is what you got. I am sure you had sex then showered or some aspect in that the powder bath and oils were on her. After a success like that I would back up the work with a 7 day candle like follow me girl and kiss me now for lust or follow me girl and love me to keep her coming and interested.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi J82 -

Thanks. Like i said, it was goofy, but had to settle out... i appreciate the feedback ! :)

Btw, my target's a he, and I'm a she... (no worries, gender neutral name lol). I'm on it though; got our commingled fluids in a honey jar, and have a Chupparosa candle going... MISC has a Return to Me cooking for me...its the waiting sigh...a watched pot never boils, right?...

Much obliged!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, magicmurphy ,

I thought you were a man too along time ago. Remember??? LOL !!!

That's because you are a Doc and we call you: "Doc". For some reason, "Doc" seems to be associated with men.

Shame on us for thinking tis way!! LOL
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:09 am

Lol! I know! I always surprise people when I call into the LMCC Radio Hour. Its ok.
The funniest I've heard was from Candelo - he thought not only was I a man, but that I was a gunslinger.
Lol! :lol:

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:45 am

I use to work with a Doc and he was a burly old man with white hair and a beard I think I was subjective from the start :)

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:51 am

J82-
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi All --

OK, I thought it seemed ok to ask about "crossing up your own work" here, in light of the discussion on the LMCC Radio Show this past weekend on the subject of emotional crossing... but if it isn't please by all means put this where it belongs...

I think when some of us worry about negative thoughts, overthinking, emotional outbursts, and all sorts of stuff like this while doing spellwork, this is what's worrying -- not so much "backfiring", but whether one's emotional state, doubt, worry, inner conflict, confusion, you name it, can be crossing up one's own work. When I heard from the show's hosts that one can emotionally cross up one's work, it made my head spin. And made me wonder about the trajectory of my own work with this complicated reconciliation, the movement of which now has gone reversed and quiet...

There is a peculiar "don't get your hopes up too high" that you have to keep when doing recon work, I have certainly learned...and it is an emotional minefield, especially when you are hurt, angry, and sometimes emotionally defensive against getting hurt again... and yet, a need to keep faith in the work you are doing and the spirits that are aiding you...it's a lot to keep balanced and in check, and, well, I'll be honest, it was hard to do. It made me wonder if those emotional realities would actually be crossing up one's own reconciliation work, especially when the results don't come out as you'd hoped...

...or like now, when I've had a reversal of movement, praying and having some candles lit, but am also still hurt and angry at the last encounter... is this just a big emotional crossy mess?... and how in the world do you manage it?

Does my question/philosophizing make sense at all? I'd be grateful for thoughts and wisdom on this.
In the meantime, I have another milk-and-honey bath per Miss Michaele's recipe to take tonight...

Thanks, all... and one heck of a good show this past Sunday, folks really should catch it on the archive...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello, Doc,

I just don't know.

These are the type of questions that I would ask Spirit. Therefore, hey are good questions for your reader.

Have you ever read this page? www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It's good information

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 am

Thanks, Miss Aida... I actually reread that link a lot, it's brilliant.

I'd actually intended for my post to be more theoretical, but I guess it didn't come across that way -- sorry about that.

I'll cool it on asking about this... I think I answered my own question; it would appear i am emotionally crossing things up for myself. Apologies.

Thanks All,

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello, magicmurphy,

No apologies needed!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Do you have any spell for mental trauma?

I have a friend who has been sexual abuse by her father. She keep having psychological trauma about her abuse. She want to stop remembering the abuse by her father. She ask me to help stop memory from coming back to her.

Any oil or herb for this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, Extremedivas,

I am sorry about your friend.

She really needs to have professional psychological therapy. That is our first recommendation.

Then, follow that up with healing products and tranquility products.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

And also have the Crystal Silence league pray for her (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing her the very best and praying for her recovery.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:57 am

Hi, I have a really important question to ask. Is there any way of being positive surrounding your spell work and stop being very OCD? The problem is is that I have a diagnosed mental health problem which causes me to be very negative. This seems to be impacting on the work I have going at the minute as the candles are starting to develop a white haze and one even went out. I'm hiring a root doctor again to see what can be done. Over the past week, I have been incredibly low, so much so that my doctor (medical) was insistent on increasing my anti depressants.

Are there any vigils I can light to help me stop being so negative and damaging any work? Or should I just sit tight and see if a spell can be done from the root worker? Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi Nony65,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much. OCD, anxiety and similar disorders are so cruel, and you have my best wishes that things get better for you soon.

Yes, your rootworker can best advise you on what to do to help. In the meantime, you can work with Tranquility products to help calm your mind so you can replace negativity with more gental mental narratives.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck, please keep us posted. I will keep you in my prayers.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Blue02

Unread post by Blue02 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:42 am

So is it generally true that even if you have been overthinking and obsessing, that when you stop and forget about it, your spell can then take effect? Or is all hope lost with that particular spell? I am a little worried that I have messed my work up. I haven't really been doubting the spell at all, but for a few days straight I was feeling a lot of anger towards the past and situation that my spell was cast for. I have also talked about my situation some (not the spell) because it comes up in conversation sometimes with a friend. And I've been reading about more spells to possibly apply to my situation.

Is it possible that I've messed up my work? If I give up on thinking/talking about it now, would this help it to take effect?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, Blue02,

Only time will tell.

It's so hard to know what Spirit will do about it.

But, if it was early n the spell, your chances are good.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:32 pm

My problem is impatience. I don't doubt the work or have negative thoughts or anything - I just get so impatient. LOL. I do visualize and live as if my spell has already manifested but then it still doesn't and I'm back to feeling impatient all over again. It's really difficult to wait sometimes. I love the idea of the affirmations. I am going to do that.

Thanks!
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, LadyWtch ,

"Impatience" is my middle name! So, I hear you!!

Tis has helped me tremendously: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:16 am

Ha ha - yup - that's me. Hurry up and wait does NOT work for me at all.

I have been using affirmations though and it does help a lot.

Thanks so much!!!! This is great!! I'll have to purchase some of this.

Lw
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all having a great evening. I have a quick question about cut & clear, but couldn’t find the appropriate forum.. If I’m doing love work on someone can I still do a cut & clear on myself? NOT to be cruel it’s so that I don’t obsess over the work.. I know it generally makes you stop caring for the person, but I’m fairly certain that when the love work is complete I won’t have any issues or hesitation caring about my target again.. I just don’t want to ruin my spell work with overthinking which is one of my biggest flaws.. Thank you :)

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 am

CuriouslilThing -

I have moved your post as it is more about dealing with obsessive/negative thoughts than love work or cut and clear work.

First let me say that if obsessing about things is a major hindrance in other parts of your life, not just this situation (as you say this is one of your biggest flaws), I highly suggest you seek help from a mental health professional.

It just seems counter-productive to me to do work to remove ties, and then attempt to create them. I would recommend something more like Cast Off Evil. Obsessing is habitual thinking, and Cast Off Evil products are specifically crafted and "alleged to rid one of bad habits, wicked influences, and evil companions."
- http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I also suggest Tranquility and Healing products
- http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
- http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You may be interested in ordering the 3 oils together in a Rootworker & Church Special 4 oz. Blend
- http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Keep in mind I am not attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any mental illness and wish you the best of luck in your situation.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Thank you for your response :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”