Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Miss Aida
Re: Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, OkieScorned,

That is awesome!

Sounds to me like a Spirit is on its way to help you.

Congrats!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 am

My friend has asked me to speak to her client (she's a social worker) about some of her spiritual issues. Her main issue is that she had a vision of herself being raped and since some of her visions have come true in the past, she believes it's inevitable. I know this isn't much information, but how do you suggest that I advise her? My friend asked me because she doesn't know much about this subject matter. Thank you.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello, littlewing,

That's terrible. Just terrible.

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Have her start immediately

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 am

Hi LM family, I just wanted to share an incident that occurred less than one hour ago...I'm so giddy about it that I need to tell someone! :lol:

I'm on the last day of working a couple of things (it's Saturday, so they sure as h*** aren't lovey dovey spells haha) and I was about 4 or 5 minutes in and I heard a noise coming from the kitchen, like a spoon being clinked against a cup or plate or the sink.

I ignored it and carried on, even though I'm the only one here and there's no windows open that could cause a draft to move the couple things on the draining board on the sink.

Then it happened again a couple minutes later, but slighter louder...and that's when my attention was caught because I knew it couldn't be anything other than spirit causing it.

THEN I remembered that I have a fantastic homemade destruction oil in the cupboard under the sink that would work great with these two spells...DUH! So I went to check it all out, nothing had been moved, nothing there could have been moved because nothing was leaning against anything causing it to fall.

So I used it, put it back and everything is quiet again.

This is the first time in my spellcasting 'career' that a spirit has actively helped me and prompted me to use something, and I've been doing this now for over 20 years. :)

I'm going to do a divination later to see who it is, although I kinda have an idea it may be a man whose graveyard dirt I bought a while back and am using in these spells...he's very curious and interested in me working with Hoodoo. If it IS him, then I can tell you that I am over the moon. :)

Has anyone else had this occur? Is there anything I can do to strengthen the bond between me and my helper if it turns out that it was him? Maybe an altar? I've no idea what to do because I've never bonded like this before.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, Lilith Triple Moon ,

I'm not sure if I want to congratulate you yet. Although it does sound exciting.

PLEASE make sure that this is a benevolent Spirit and not a malevolent Spirit first.

I'm just a little hesitant that a Spirit is attracted to this oil.

It could indeed be someone trying to help you.

But just make sure.

Then, you could definitely light white candles for this Spirit and offer the Spirit Fresh food and water. And converse with it. Over time, a relationship will develop.

But just make sure first

And, yes, this happens frequently.

Wishing you the very best

take care

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun May 08, 2016 11:12 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I appreciate your advice.

I did a divination and it was confirmed that it was a benevolent spirit, and one that is aiding me to progress.

It's a nice feeling knowing that someone is helping, especially when I've had nothing for over 20 years.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue May 31, 2016 12:55 pm

I need someone to enlighten me, I'm working on my "soon to be man" again (positive thinking lol) he meditates a lot and believes in energy and is very in touch with his energy. Could his meditation affect the work I'm doing?

Thank u in advance

Reason: I don't know if it was on the right thread... I will PM instead

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18 am

Greetings, everyone! I'm new here so I wanted to start by saying hello. I should say I'm new here - but not new to the craft or to casting, by any means. I think I accidentally started this as a new thread - which I should probably assume the moderators will reject and that's fine. Anyway...

So I had a weird occurrence and I thought I'd run it by some of you to see if you have any thoughts of what it might mean. I feel like I am too close to this to trust that my intuition would be unbiased, though I don't have any negative feelings about it so that's a good sign, I suppose. Anyway...

During the full moon this past weekend I did a sweet jar spell. The spell was part of an attempt to help persuade someone I love (an ex who supposedly also still has feelings for me) to stop being salty and reach out to me. Anyway, one of the ingredients I put in the honey jar was jasmine (in bud form). I had a small ziplock bag of it in my bedroom and after I was done working, I cleaned up all my supplies and everything like I normally do. I cleaned up the jasmine and other ingredients I was using and put them back into their baggies. Then I tucked them all away in a drawer. The jasmine never left my bedroom.

A couple of hours later, I had taken the puppy out for a piddle and came back inside to my drink (which was in the kitchen) and when I took a sip, a jasmine bud ended up in my mouth.

Now I offer this disclaimer: While I am a believer in magic and energy work, I also have a very scientific/logical brain, so my first inclination is almost always to try to come up with a logical explanation for things. One can only presume that it was in the drink, but not only did I not see it in there (which I'd like to think that I'd notice something floating in my clear drink but who knows) before I took a drink but also - there is no earthly way that I could have "accidentally" dropped that in there. So even if it was in there, I don't know how it got in there and winded up in my mouth.

So if anyone could please offer a bit of insight or has had a similar experience, I'd love to hear it. Any thoughts on the symbolism of this? Could it be a good/bad sign of some sort? Anyone have any ideas of what it might mean? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello royal_PITA,

If it's a sign, I don't think it's a bad one. In whatever way the bud ended up in your drink, such a lovely ingredient like jasmine making an additional appearance can't be bad in my book. If you are worried about it or want more clarification, you could always get a quick reading to learn more about it:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Thanks, I'll take a look. I haven't had much luck with online psychics in the past but it only takes one I suppose.

MissChris

Unread post by MissChris » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:16 am

Hello all I am new here I have been lurking and reading all the (very valuable) information on this site.

I hope I can get through this...I have been through the ringer and probably should not share but I am needing to get through the rest of my healing and clearings.

Let me explain.

My family was abusive and dysfunctional.

Alcoholic and very mentally ill.

I was abused very badly.My family did some very strange things within...well lets say 'spells workings etc"...I think thats fair.
They lacked discipline and order..absolutely no ethics..but that is because of the illnesses they had.

One of the things as there were plenty, was a time a family member came up behind me and said "I'll fix you." The term did not make any sense to me until the last several years in reading about hoodoo and hoping to be a practitioner of it I recognized the statement. So this person came up behind me and tied what I actually thought was a rope around my waist I felt it go around. It \hurt. I looked to see nothing there.

In the later years I had just terrible trouble...constantly money trouble..confusion,business failings etc..typical curse or hex not sure which, issues,,I could never catch a break...I would imagine it was reinforced many times..I really don''t know.
There was generational stuff in my family a lot.

My question is --

What could have been done?

I have been successful on my own in removing a LOT of what has happened to me. Become very empowered. But perhaps out of curiosity and a need to more closure I would really like to know what was done and what it was. Was it a curse, a binding, etc.? All of those involved are passed.

I hope I shared enough but not too much I can get yappy..lol

thank you and many blessings ot all for any insight. :) <3

MICHAEL Archangel I invoke you..please stand between me and all..some angels are needed for battle not love...amen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Hello, MissChris --

It seems the way your relative used the word "fix" may have been as a threat, similar to the idiomatic phrase, "i'll fix your wagon" or "i'll fix you good" (meanling bad). In this sense, "a pretty fix" means to be in a bad way.

However, in English, the verb "fix" is more commonly used to mean to prepare, repair, dress, set in order, lay out, or affix, as in "a fixed candle" or "please fix the table," or "he fixed her hair in a bun."

"Fix" has so many meanings in so many contexts that it would be odd indeed to expect that your relative was using the term to refer to conjure, unless you come from an African American family and he was a known root worker.

Your experience of feeling an invisible cord around your waist has no parellels in hoodoo, but does fall under the concept of a paranormal sensory event, amd so i have merged your question into the thread on paranormal events.
catherine yronwode

ZVB23

Unread post by ZVB23 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello,

I'm wondering if putting small sticks of slightly burnt rosemary in a flask (keychain size), with whiskey & perfume oil, does anything to maybe attract spirits?

I had an experience just today, although I've had the mini flask mixture for a few days/one week. Along with flowers & a feather, all a little "offering"for my estranged late grandfather (in front of his photos).

ZVB

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello, ZVB23 ,

I am sorry but this forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucy Mojo products

We do not assist with homemade products

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 am

Hello, ive got a reading in nov with miss cat to help me wth this situation. But i was wondering if lucky mojo sales any books on possession, for info and removal, ive got Deliverance, Trolldom,.... Martin Coleman , etc, I am a gratuate of the her course, But I recently had an experience in front of a friend in my apt,,, disturbing..a spirit took over my self, and was aggressive, i did an uncrossing bath the next day, but had no memory of the incident and my memory was messed up for abt 4 days after that.... Not Good..
Is there a book i can buy that can help me with this situation, and to understand it more. Thanks 1863

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello amber,

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but if you to the list of all the books the shop sells, it includes descriptions for each one:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

You could also call the shop and ask.

Take care.

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am

Hello, amber,

Actually, I will be writing a book about that and it will most likely be published in May of 2019.

Unfortunately, that won't help you right now.

Hopefully, Miss cat will have some ideas for you

Wishing you the best

Take care

amber

Unread post by amber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 am

OMG please do, also another protection book, would be great as well, were taught to use lots of siupplies and do spells, and conjure spirits, but how do we protect ourselves, also my experience was the spirit used me for 10 mins, but it was temporary. Still not ok... thanks so much, I'm. Sure she will. I appreciate you help, cant wait for your next book. 1863

ZVB23

Unread post by ZVB23 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:41 pm

- - - - - -
Hello again,

I meant to say, could this concoction I put together attract spirits by accident? I simply put things together not knowing their meaning, but after my vivid experience, was wondering if any of those things have symbolism pertaining to attracting spirits. I still have the bottle filled, but havent experienced anything else (as I've moved into my dads now, also, but for other reasons).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 am

Hello ZVB23,

Have you tried researching any of your ingredients to see if they have spirit-attracting properties? Here is a page where you could read about rosemary, for example:

http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html

Take care.

stormysepia

Unread post by stormysepia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:31 am

I'm brand new to this community and tentative to dive in. I am worried about possible negative outcomes with these types of situations - although i do relate to the ones people spoke of where they felt charged or tingly. When I make an especially fervent petition, I do feel a strong feeling of an aura around me, or perhaps something flowing. I've never done any spells, and worry to attract anything to me - so I mostly approach things through prayers, but I am considering buying oils to dress myself with, and getting help with some sort of reconciliation/love/attraction work.

1. I've read some varied accounts on here so far about the various unexplained outcomes, feelings or interactions some have had in trying to do spells - can this happen if others are doing work for you?

2. Could those things draw unwanted contact to me?

3. You'll see me apologizing after most of my posts, since I'm so green, but I do hope nothing I say or ask is too problematic... or just plain obvious.

I appreciate your time, opinions and suggestions,
Stormy

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:07 am

Hello, stormysepia,

1. When performing negative work, it is important to have protection on and around you. Then, to cleanse yourself and your area after the work. However, if you are not doing negative work, I see no reason why there were be negativity around you

2. Same answer as to (1).

3. No problem. Wishing you the best

Take care

stormysepia

Unread post by stormysepia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

I've read that anything where will is influenced, even if kindly or for a gentle outcome, it is considered black magic.

1. What about if a worker is doing something for you, or using products that are meant to draw someone to you?

2. If using a oil or doll or other item to influence a result, or if someone is trying to turn someone's actions in your favor but you are not doing the work yourself, would it still be necessary to cleanse?

3. in that case, to what extent would cleansing need to take place?

Thank you for your assistance,
Stormy

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:46 am

Stormysepia -

Here is 3 pages of a thread created that speaks about karma, black magic, and morals. I believe after reading through this you should have a good understanding of the concepts your asking about.

Ethics
ethics-moral-justification-before-god-b ... 13051.html

Hope this is informative!

Also - this thread on cleansing before and after rootwork should provide additional insight!

Cleansing
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... -t654.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Stormysepia --

RevJames gave you some good links to where these questions have already been discussed. And, in fact, i already gave you one of those links -- to the thread on "Ethics" when you first asked these questions in your introductory post.

You say, "When I make an especially fervent petition, I do feel a strong feeling of an aura around me, or perhaps something flowing. "

That is not uncommon. However, not all people feel such things.

I would like to add one more idea:

Your fear that gentle attraction is "black magic" and requires "cleansing" is not anything i was ever taught. To me it sounds scary, like the plot of a horror movie, or like the person who told you that has some sort of contamination phobia, such as OCD. I do know of one religion in which things like this are sometimes told -- but not in all denominations, nor in all groups. That religion is Wicca, which is a Neo-Pagan religion that started in England in the 1950s. It contains some anti-magical doctrines that sound similar to what you are mentioning, and which seem more Calvinistic than Pagan -- but, as i said, these ideas only are found in some denominations and some groups.

To repeat the replies you already received, to your latest round of questions:

1. Attraction is not negative work.

2. Attraction is not negative work.

3. Attraction is not negative work.

If you are "worried about possible negative outcomes with these types of situations" -- that is, working in the African American folk magic tradition to encourage someone to be attracted or drawn to you, or hiring a roots practitioner to do work for you -- than JUST DON'T DO IT.

We are not here to convince you, seduce you, entrap you, or influence you to become a folk magic practitioner.

No one here is forcing you to perform an attraction spell, make a prayer, or lay a trick that might harm you.

If this kind of folk magic seems risky to you, sets your alarm bells ringing, or frightens you, just shrug your shoulders and walk away. We won't stop you. Won't come after you. We don't even know who you are by your real name.

NO WORRIES!
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”