Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Willowspell
Forum Member
Re: Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 pm

You are very welcome :) Thank you for starting such a wonderful thread!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

tboy1977
Forum Member

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

that same night, I swear I felt a heartbeat when I had my hand over the poppet at one point.

BerthaB
Forum Member

Unread post by BerthaB » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Not sure where to place this...

The other night I was relaxing in my kitchen and decided to go and watch t.v. in my mothers room! Well when i went to the door I noticed that my step fathers liquor bottle was sitting in the doorway :? ...

I wondered how did it get there when it was by the head of his side of the bed and who would move it there(i was home alone all day)? Well before I went to sleep I asked out loud who moved the bottle and why?

The next morning I went to my altar, not thinking about what happened the day before and when i looked down the water that i had given San Martin Cab. was "super" cloudy :shock: ...

I had just added this water 2-3days ago on the altar. So, I decided to give Him some of the liquor, with'n the first 20mins the liquor in the shot glass started going down.

My question is has this ever happened to someone when doing work with Saints? I haven't seen things move around my house since I was like 10 years old!
I love you Jesus!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

What a nifty story! Sounds like Saint Martin would like some liquor every now and then.

To answer your bigger question, though...yes, stuff like that happens around here. When you work in the realm of Spirit you have to accept some degree of uncanny happenings. Personally, I relish such signs, while it just gives my husband the all-overs.

Keep us updated with other such happenings and good luck with your works!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

BerthaB
Forum Member

Unread post by BerthaB » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks! I will be sure to update on new happenings!
I love you Jesus!

Crankyfish
Forum Member

Unread post by Crankyfish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 am

I had two small rum bottles, the neck seals not cracked on either one, on St Expedites alter. I noted that both had been filled the same amount when I bought them. About a week later, I noticed the seals were cracked, and I asked my mom if she had opened them! She pleaded not guilty...then I read how You should offer liquor in shot glasses, not just closed bottles. Also, one bottle was distinctly more empty. So YES, Saints and spirits can move things :) I have some playful spirits here who like hiding my gemstones and jewelry...but they always return it when asked. lol
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

jeter
Forum Member

Unread post by jeter » Wed May 30, 2012 6:05 am

I hear voices from people I know. I hear it clearly around fans etc. When I go away from the fans sometimes I hear the voices respond to me. I also hear people and pets outside my apartment and they give me clues. Are they demons? I heard on yell into my ear master! Please help me figure this out?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 am

We could conjecture, but it would be difficult (if not impossible) for us to help you without actually working with you. I would recommend getting a reading from an ethical reader. You can find a list of readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I would also suggest getting checked out medically, if you have any fear whatsoever that this could be a mundane issue, as opposed to a spiritual phenomenon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 30, 2012 11:42 am

We cannot diagnose the difference between true spirit communications and auditory hallucinations on a web forum, and we recommend that you get a medical evaluation, especially since the voices are not under your control but are intrusive and seem like "demons" to you.

Hearing "demonic" voices may be a sign of medical illness.

It is not typical of the way in which channeling trance mediums or Spiritualists communicate with spirits, i am sorry to say.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jeter
Forum Member

Unread post by jeter » Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

They are familiar voices but I don't know if they are tricking me and are really demons

rosamystica
Forum Member

Unread post by rosamystica » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 am

jeter wrote:They are familiar voices but I don't know if they are tricking me and are really demons
No Jeter, in my experience (and understanding) demons do not do that. I also agree that you see a doctor and be evaluated, especially if it is causing you distress.

moonluna
Forum Member

Unread post by moonluna » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Sometimes during studying for my exam, or when i think about my exam I get this out of body feeling like I am astral projecting myself. I don't try to do it, but it just happens. Anyone have similar experiences?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

This is a forum to discuss the use of Lucky Mojo products in hoodoo and spell casting. Hoodoo doesn't really have a vocabulary for "astral projection"; we do, however, do dream work and psychic work. Often, dream work and trance work in Hoodoo has to do with dreaming lucky numbers for gambling, asking for God to send you messages in dreams (called "dreaming true") and so forth. You may want to try working with Psychic Vision products to improve your dreams and psychic work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

mcmirabella
Forum Member

Unread post by mcmirabella » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 am

Hello,

As I was working at my desk, I heard a popping sound behind my chair. I thought it was a light bulb blowing out, but nothing of the sort happened. I looked around and nothing was broken or shattered.
What can this popping sound possibly signify in the world of magic?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:23 pm

An attempt to get your attention -- for good or ill. You'd want to do some divination to see why your attention was wanted, and who wants it, and whether you even want to respond.

The sound may have a material source you just didn't happen to see. That happened to me many years ago -- so long ago that I can no remember what it sounded like, but it was a recurrent sound whose source I could not discover. Turned out to be construction work elsewhere in the building, but it didn't sound hammer-y or saw-y or drill-y at all.

I mention this because there's no use being frightened until you know there's actually a threat.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

mcmirabella
Forum Member

Unread post by mcmirabella » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 am

Miss Michele, thank you.

Any suggestions on what specific divination can be performed to reveal the message and the source?

Once again, thank you for your help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

Use whatever divination system speaks clearly and reliably to you. For me, that's Tarot, Bible, crystal ball and bones -- but I can't get a pendulum to talk straight to me for sour apples. Other folks swear by pendulums or geomancy or smoke reading or whatever -- just use the system that you can rely on.

If you haven't learned any form of divination, you could get a reading from someone else, naturally.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

tinklebell
Forum Member

Unread post by tinklebell » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 am

Hi to all,

Let me begin by saying please dont think im crazy but here are some concerns I have and have had for years. For example, sometimes if I am looking at the ceiling, floor, bedding, and partically anything, the pattern/shape of whatever I am looking at turns into figures. The majority of the figures are faces only. They are plain as day. I see letters and numbers and other figures as well.

I also have episodes when I am falling asleep I awake to what look like brown spiders floating near my bed and over time the spider has moved closer and closer to me. It seem so real to point where I will jump out of bed in fear. The last time it happen as I was falling asleep. I saw a spider floating and of course my being afraid I jumped out of my bed in fear only to find that there was no big brown spider but there was a small black real one directly over my bed. So it was like the last time was a warning letting me know that there were a real spider crawling over my bed.

Can someone tell me what could possibly be going on with me?

Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 am

Regarding your visual disturbances: None of what you describe really has anything to do with folk magic. We cannot diagnose visual disturbances -- or spiritual signs -- over the internet.

The incident with the spider may have been a warning indeed -- but in some cultures spiders are signs of money. Since i don;t know your culture, it would be impossible for me to comment on it.
catherine yronwode

tinklebell
Forum Member

Unread post by tinklebell » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks for responding, I am of african decent.

Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

Jennhumm
Forum Member

Unread post by Jennhumm » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:26 am

Good evening and thank you for having me!

Quite possibly someone may shed some light on a phenomena of my life (that are increasing rapidly) as I have embraced certain realities and have been attempting to increase/open up my mind, so to speak.

For years,I have been "growing"within myself and mind in an attempt to hone any abilities I have been gifted with.In the beginning, it was mostly candle magic,then spells here and there, and as I studied and learned, my passion for Rootwork exploded! :D

Well, I will cut to the chase: as long as I can remember, watch batteries never lasted in my watches,light bulbs burn out or "pop inside"-sometimes fresh out of the box, strange problems with cellphones, computers, et cetera. I think you get the picture. However, I never saw these things as abnormal then.Now that I look back, I see the pattern, as does my husband.So this past week has been interesting and I am curious if anyone else has thoughts on the matter.

Let me interject that a serious matter came to light that has had me stressed and extremely upset.We have 3 vehicles and in 7 days, all 3 car batteries have gone dead; 2 more than once (mine and my son's). My husband's is new and had to be "jumped" 3 days ago(parked 50 miles from home with me nowhere near it), my son's car (battery 6 months old)has done the same on 3 occasions this week. And then there is mine. Every single day, sometimes more than once, I have to "jump it". It has become a humorous daily routine of my son seeing if his will start and then possibly jumping mine or both of us having to call a neighbor! The strange part is that my spirits where a bit better this morning and he went out for the "routine"and it started right up for him. I got in and drove to work 30 miles away. On the way there, all my gauges-speedometer, fuel, oil,etc went haywire and the dropped to nothing. After about 8 miles, while talking to my hubby, they popped back to normal. At lunch I had to jump it. After work, it started right up. And the story goes on but I will save you as I'm sure you get the picture.

My questions/worries are these:

1) Am I under a physic or spiritual attack (even though I do no "dark works") or is it me?

2) Is there a word for it?

LOL! Thank you and please know I appreciate any insight and all feedback :D

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Hello Jennhumm,

Without delving too deep into Magickal Theory, there is an Meta-Physical explanation for this.

There is the theory that Spiritual Activity manifests through interaction with EMFs (Electro-Magnetic Fields). Iit could be that your own spirit is draining these eltronics.

I would learn and start practicing "Spiritual Shielding" through Grounding and Meditation, to train your Spirit to calm and not draw so much.

I would get a Consultation with a Magick Worker that has training in this kind of work, and get a lesson or two on how to control your Spirit.

I do not think you are under any kind of attack.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

Hi Jennhumm,

I've blown out light bulbs all my life. :) All I have to do is flip the light switch and "Poof!" Thankfully it doesn't happen all the time ( mostly when I'm stressed ), but enough to drive my husband nuts replacing light bulbs. :lol: Also, when we would go walking at night, there was this street light that didn't work - as I would come near it, it would light up. Weird huh?

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:18 am

Hmmm.... guess I'm not DRAINING energy, but blasting it? Maybe we have opposite problems?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm

MoonBreath wrote:Hmmm.... guess I'm not DRAINING energy, but blasting it? Maybe we have opposite problems?
There are two types of Physically Charged phenomenons that accure when someone is an Empathy or Gifted with the Spirit, but doesn't yet know how to contain or shield their energy.

One type draws energy out from the surrounding environment, the other puts energy out into the environment. There are serveral theories around this. A good and lengthy conversation is what is needed for a topic such as this.
AIRR Member

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Apollo Dark, I would be interested in that conversation ... if you know why I zap bulbs ....please, do tell. If I'm sending out energy willy nilly, that would have to attract the attention of ... all sorts of things. Any info you have to help me "control" it, would be greatly appreciated.

magicdancer
Newly Registered

Unread post by magicdancer » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 am

Yes! So glad to read this..... I remember my worst day .... really angry. Light globes kept blowing, without me touching anything, then the dishwasher stopped working, then the entire house shorted out. OK, could be faulty wiring (leaving aside the fact this has happened in three different houses, but never quite so bad), but then I got into the car and the car battery died. And, I m sure many will relate to this, the more things stop working, the madder you get, and the more things stop working. Determined not to let this get on top of me, I walked to the shops. Could not buy anything because the registers kept powering down. I was furious. The whole suburb lost power for a minute. Now I don't believe I can do that (let's hope not!). But I have to accept that it is possible that whatever was causing electrical fluctuations was also affecting my mood, and my mood was feeding it right back.

For me it helps to put my feet in the sea. Or to imagine my feet growing roots right down to the middle of the earth and the energy can then discharge there. Lightening storms also help.
And then there is the opposite.

When I am feeling calm I attract animals. Now we are not talking Disney movies here, with smiling critters helping me do the housework. Yes, there were five white rabbits in the front yard, and yes, there was a turtle, and a nest of birds. But there was also a massive possum that stomped all over the roof, four cats, mice like there's no tomorrow, and every lost dog in the entire neighborhood turns up at my front door. Pitbull, rottweiler, dalmatian, etc. And no, my house is not overflowing with goodies to eat. They just turn up and hang out. And crap on things. A lot of things. My car especially. And they eat everything I plant in the garden, even though the other gardens in the street have so many more vegetables and fruits than I do (since they don't get constantly eaten by the local animalia). Oh, and other people's kids turn up because they didn't know where else to go.

How to find a quiet space in between the exploding electricals and the house for lost souls?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Electro-Magnetic Fields, or EMFs, are hard to avoid these days. There is a theory that Spirit Energy is affected by, and affects these fields. Anything Electronic emmits an EMF, how much Radiation it emmits depends on how well it is housed and insulated.

When there is a power-surge, short-circuit, faulty wiring or batteries. EMFs can spike. Now if your Spirit energy is kind of wildly active, its hard to say where the effects are the cause or the result. The lines tend to blur.

There are also reported cases of sensitivity to EMFs which can cause symptoms that range from Nausea and headaches, to hilucinations and black-outs.

Getting lessons on how to shield, ground, and control your Spirit; can be extremely beneficial for someone who is effected by these problems with Eletricity.
AIRR Member

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm

MagicDancer, I attract wildlife like crazy too! Not so much domestic animals, but wild things. Birds always want to build a nest right by my door. There are always birds everywhere - no matter where I live. Turtles, chipmunks, snakes, foxes, bobcats, deer, skunks, possums, lately coyotes - I hardly ever get a kitty or dog. And spiders! Spiders inside and outside the house. :roll: My patio and yard are always full of toads too. I love the toads - they eat beetles, junebugs, and roaches! :D But they leave toad poop everywhere.... :(

It would be nice to understand what is going on, with the creatures and the light bulbs. It would be great to know how to harness and use the energy.

green5
Forum Member

Unread post by green5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello, I read this topic and I was really interested in jeters curiousity, but I didn't expect the replies. Now I have a simular situation. I don't physically hear voices but I have loud thoughts, if you can understand that. I know me being human I am always thinking about something. I noticed about myself when I am in that zone between sleep and being awake, I hear people talking.Sometimes it's like a group holding a converstion that is in the same room or someone talking to me. At first when I noticed it, the voices were jumbled up and I asked myself is there someone talking in here. The next time I noticed I was doing the process of elimination, my television, my children and so on, none of the physical noise makers. Now, do I have to get a medical evaluation?
I have been for about two years slowing learning[divination throught tarot and playing cards. I have not mastered the art, because I am not total on it. I just go back and forth. I am practicing as a beginner candle magic.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi green5,

In jeter's case, we suggested a medical evalutation because the voices were not under control but intrusive and seemed like "demons".

Just as in that case, we cannot with you either diagnose the difference between true spirit communications and auditory hallucinations on a web forum, but that being said, your description doesn't indicate that the voices are auditory hallucination, that the voices are intrusive nor that they are disturbing. They also do not seem to be interfering with your daily life. Given that, it will be up to you to decide if you think it is necessary to obtain a medical evaluation or not.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

green5
Forum Member

Unread post by green5 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

How do a person find out if they have communication with spirits? Is it intuition? or through a dream? When I have had readings, the reader, has told me about my ancestors guiding me or protecting me. How do you know for sure that someone on the otherside is trying to send a message without you second guessing or just dismissing it? I know you guys said you can't say over the web if spirits are talking to me or not. But how can you tell if a person is receptive to that? Could a person who wasn't born with a caul have spiritual gifts? My theory to my situation was that when I was in that half sleep state maybe I was just starting to dream half in/ half out or maybe I was in a meditative state. Don't people meditate before doing any divination to sharpen thier psychic ability? I also thought that by me trying to learn tarot that I have to try to sit and listen and be more spiritually open to receive what message the cards is trying to send me. So I thought maybe the half sleep thing was a result of me trying to develope my psychic side. I don't know but I'm glad to talk to people about my plight.
On the last post I meant "candle magic" not "magic candle". Lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello, Green5,
Lots of people are born without the "caul" and are very psychic.
You say that you meditate. Well, when you meditate, ask for signs. Ask for a specific sign: Something like: "If you are trying to send me a message, please give me a sign. Let me find a penny today on the street". Or something like that. And, the more you meditate, the more aware you become
Use Psychic Vision oil. www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
Pray for signs.
When people are waking up out of a sleep, spirits do tend to communicate more so. But they also communicate in dreams.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, trust your instincts. Trust in spirit. TRUST. And stay open to everything (not trying to dismiss everything scientifically)
Hope this helps.
Take care of yourself

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 pm

You can also use Spirit Guide and Master Key products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 am

This is interesting. I have been burning a honey jar for almost a year for a loan modification using the blue candles and LMJ Peaceful Home oil. I have not burned the candle for two to three weeks since work has kept me really busy; and this morning I burned the candle. When I lit the candle it was going off! I have never had the candle act like this before and then a bright blue shiny orb appeared before my very eyes! I was not afraid and felt it was a spirit guide working on my behalf to bring me a message for protection! I have never had a paranormal experience like this and thought that I would share with others. Every time I tried to touch the orb it floated up into the ceiling; and then kept reappearing coming directly at me; and then again floating up and away out of my reach. I got the shivers and felt energy when this was happening.

This is evidence that LMJ products are great; and really work!

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Starcaster wrote:This is interesting. I have been burning a honey jar for almost a year for a loan modification using the blue candles and LMJ Peaceful Home oil. I have not burned the candle for two to three weeks since work has kept me really busy; and this morning I burned the candle. When I lit the candle it was going off! I have never had the candle act like this before and then a bright blue shiny orb appeared before my very eyes! I was not afraid and felt it was a spirit guide working on my behalf to bring me a message for protection! I have never had a paranormal experience like this and thought that I would share with others. Every time I tried to touch the orb it floated up into the ceiling; and then kept reappearing coming directly at me; and then again floating up and away out of my reach. I got the shivers and felt energy when this was happening.

This is evidence that LMJ products are great; and really work!
Has anyone else burning a candle and working on a project have this happened?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Starcaster wrote:Has anyone else burning a candle and working on a project have this happened?
I never have -- but I rarely get spiritual manifestations like this; when my work shows movement, it's always in the 3-D world, or signs in candle wax -- something that doesn't look at all otherworldly at first glance.

How cool that the spirit was able to get through to you in such a way :)

Miss Michaele

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Thank you Miss Michelle for responding to my post.

Do you know anyone that has experienced something similar?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Starcaster, I've had a similar experience with white orbs when doing love work (specifically honey jars). The orbs that I have seen don't hang around for as long as you are describing and often I see them moving towards the working that I am doing. I don't often get clear manifestations like this either, so the first time it happened I was really surprised and excited. Now when I see them I take it as a sign the work is moving.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:31 am

Thank you Miss Phoenix. This is exciting and I was pretty surprised to see the blue orb and how active it was. The candle flame bent sideways and was flat before the orb appeared as if someone was blowing on the candle towards me.

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:32 am

This morning I lite the same candle and had a white orb with a the same shiny blue ring around the white this time. I got the shivers when the orb appeared and felt the energy. I feel that this honey jar is working; and has been taking forever to manifest. Over a year! Any input on this orb? Has anyone seen this type orb? It kept floating towards the ceiling and then floating over my head for a while until it disappeared. I used the same LMJ blue candle and Peaceful Home Oil! Thank you LMJ! I love this so much! :lol:

greeneyes2
Forum Member

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I would love to see orbs !! How exciting!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 pm

I agree, greeneyes2,

I'd love to see them too. :)

I have seen them in photographs but not in person. That does sound exciting!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:54 pm

In response to Starcaster's question --
Starcaster wrote:Has anyone else burning a candle and working on a project have this happened?
I said:
MissMichaele wrote:I never have -- but I rarely get spiritual manifestations like this; when my work shows movement, it's always in the 3-D world, or signs in candle wax -- something that doesn't look at all otherworldly at first glance.
I must retract that. I was preparing a "fame and fortune" mojo for a client the other day, and as I held it over the incense smoke and prayed, the bag not only swung in circles but also seemed to glow like neon, something I've never seen before.

I don't know that anyone else would have seen it, though. I don't think it matters.

Miss Michaele

Starcaster
Forum Member

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:46 am

I said:
MissMichaele wrote:I never have -- but I rarely get spiritual manifestations like this; when my work shows movement, it's always in the 3-D world, or signs in candle wax -- something that doesn't look at all otherworldly at first glance.
I must retract that. I was preparing a "fame and fortune" mojo for a client the other day, and as I held it over the incense smoke and prayed, the bag not only swung in circles but also seemed to glow like neon, something I've never seen before.

I don't know that anyone else would have seen it, though. I don't think it matters.

Miss Michaele[/quote]

Was the glowing color a shiny bright blue neon color? I am curious to know if that was the same color that mine was???

barbslel
Forum Member

Unread post by barbslel » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello,

I'd like to say a little bit about myself. I was born with a veil and am also left handed and a cancer by zodiac. This veil covered my face and was wrapped for me and sewn into some material to prevent it from getting wet or ruined. I still have the veil.

Many psychics have told me that I am destined to great luck but until this day - my life has been a living hell. My family has been cursed for over 27 years and I am to the point where I have stopped punching uncrossings simply because a psychic who has predicted everything leading up to now, has said that the witch is so powerful that the only day my family will be happy and bad luck will go away will be the day that the witch dies.

Nothing can break these curses coming from the Mediterranean.

I have read many stories of caulbearers having psychic abilities and seeing dead people. Unfortunately, I do not have any "incredibly special powers" as I believe I am quite young and never put much thought to my dreams but a few dreams I have had, have come true exactly as seen that I always feel like I'm having deja vu.

I feel that either the curse of being a caulbearer has impacted my life in a negative way.

Without being dramatic, nothing ever goes right. The worse that can happen, always happens.

Financially, I cannot make a living. I have all the qualifications and wisdom and ethic needed. Relationship wise - I have never been in one. I'd say I'm decent looking and kind but people have difficulty approaching me. I've suffer quite a lot and in my young years and I have been through some extremely divesting life events.

I have had readings done but it does not appear that the curses are directly to me but affect me as they do my family. With that being said, I wonder why I have been so unfortunate. Could it the veil causing me a horrible destiny as many caulbearers have stated?

Could the veil possibly be integrated in a spell which would cause me to have any special powers or great destiny and immense wealth, health and luck? I have not shared it with anyone as my mother has told me that sharing the fact that I am a caulbearer will take away all my luck but I do feel that It can't get any worse.

Please let me know of your opinions. If any spell caster has something in mind which would either give me powers or just find me happiness. Any products I should purchase to anoint the veil in and etc.

It is such a rare topic and rare thing to be a caulbearer that there isn't much information out there other than myths.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 pm

In most culture being born with a caul or veil is LUCKY, not unlucky.

We work with African American hoodoo. Perhaps your culture is different and you should seek help from someone in your own culture.
catherine yronwode

barbslel
Forum Member

Unread post by barbslel » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Thank you miss cat for your response. In my culture, being born with a veil is indeed lucky but my life events seem to highly contradict such belief which had me wondering. I also wondered that since I do have the veil, If there were any spells I could cast to achieve its maximum potential or use it for a greater good.

Athena1
Forum Member

Unread post by Athena1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm

hello just starting this ... Athena ID 1863 having a hardtime logging into the forum, i believe i was reactivated,,

was wondering, does anyone know about what it is when you have multiple shadows in your shadow.. thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello, Athena1,

I have no idea. It could be Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Ancestors, anybody! It could be spirits of animals. I just don't know

You might consider a reading on this to find out who they are

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

But if they are bothering you or hurting you, then you may want to consider getting rid of them as soon as possible

Take care

Athena1
Forum Member

Unread post by Athena1 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Miss Aida,
thanks much...

SirSam28
Forum Member

Unread post by SirSam28 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:54 am

Hi Everyone!

Over the last 2 weeks or so we have been seeing numerous issues with water. For example, 2-3 friends have had broken water pipes, we had some flooding in the general area of our town, I had some rain barrels burst from the bottom spilling water, etc etc.

I feel as if there are signs regarding water trying to tell me something........ i am planning on getting a reading later tonight when i get home regarding this.

My question is, has anyone seen repeated water issues?

I have a good assortment of LM items (and will buy if needed). If someone has suggestions on what i could possibly use to stop these water issues from getting worse OR what can i use to get what the underlying message of these water issues is?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi SirSam28,

I'm sorry to hear of all of these watery misfortunes. Something may indeed be up, as this might go beyond mere coincidence.

Water as a symbolic element is seen a number of different ways. It is often seen as a source of life, according to many creation myths.

It can also be seen as symbolic of transformation or rebirth. The ancient Greeks believed that because water takes on all forms - from liquid to solid to vapor - it epitomizes metamorphosis and philosophical recycling.

In Taoist tradition, water is considered an aspect of wisdom. Since water takes on the form in which it is held and moves in the path of least resistance, it may represent the higher wisdom many of us seek.

I hope your reading helped to clarify the message of all of this water, and that you got good advice on what you could be doing magically to help channel this energy in a more constructive fashion.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MissXXX
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissXXX » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi,

I hope someone on this forum can help me out with this situation and advise me, i would appreciate it greatly.

Met a guy online, he is far another continent, im crazy about him, its very strange. We dont know eachother long but it is intense Hes on a trip for a few days and i miss him terribly, havent contacted him so i thought id reach him thru candles, as to spark and strenghthen our bond and get him to miss me and maybe be more affectionate. Think of me/miss me thoughts.

SO... I decided to go with candle magic, i will do this for the next week.

Thing is,these past couple of days my parents have been telling me they are hearing voices, just voices no bad feelings with it, and my father today came up to my room claiming i had been calling him loudly to come see me,(second time in these past 3 days) (we have a close bond) i hadnt thought much of that until now, could this be related to the candle magic? (he is kinda deaf) the fact that he hears me calling him? i had just smoked a cigarrette and did the "miss me think of me concentration" (i have done this everytime i smoke a cig thinking of this guy), could this mean i am aiming wrong? or that it is strong and working? is this some sign? i visualize and meditate i dont have pics of this guy. Im a little confused i hope someone can shed some light.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:08 am

Hello, MissXXX,

Welcome to the forum. We realize that you are new, but we ask that you do not start new topics and please post in the appropriate subforum and thread. Just go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just enter our key words and you will find the correct subforum and thread to write in.

Yes, this can happen.

You said that you have a very close bond. And he's hard of hearing.

Sometimes when people have a sensory depravation, their psychic powers are enhanced. That fact, plus your close bond indicates that he picked up on your spell.

Take care

MissXXX
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissXXX » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you Miss Aida im having a hard time following the forum, i cant see the icon you indicater, im confused on where to post since it is candle magic, voices and smoke, i dont know now if im doing things the right way or why he hears me calling him? and actually coming to me? could this mean my target also does? or could this be indication that its working ? i hope you can help me out or maybe give me a link to where i can post? i appreciate it. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello, MissXXX ,

You are now in the correct subforum and thread.

It doesn't mean that your spell is working. It just mean that your Father is in tuned with your spell work and what you are doing.

Take care

phouka
Forum Member

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 pm

I was just perusing the actives and saw this one. It's neat to see that the odd scent perception isn't that uncommon. I've experienced it quite a few times, always to do with my mother. I sometimes catch a strong puff of her perfume and will contact her shortly-only for her to mention she was recently thinking of or talking about me. I believe it to be because of our strong connection, she tends to have a feeling when I need to talk to her as well.
Recently I've begun to get hints of the body spray my ex wore in my house, it's interesting because like I said, this has only happened with the person I have the closest connection to.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:33 am

Hello, phouka ,

That happens frequently.

Sometimes, I come home and smell my deceased Mother's perfume in the kitchen.

Sometimes, when my Ancestor altar wants coffee, etc, I will smell it.

Always awesome stuff happening to many of us. The problem is that many people either blow it off or just don't pay attention. Very sad..

Take care

OkieScorned
Forum Member

Unread post by OkieScorned » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:27 am

After doing some coercive work, the candle had just extinguished itself, a white orb appeared a couple inches above the remains and flew up and north bound. I'm used to seeing angel numbers so the appearance of this orb was quite a shock :shock: It was about the size of an eraser on a pencil and lasted only seconds.

I normally only see orbs in photographs as well but oh my gosh this was instantaneous after the candle had gone out.
Thank you Saint Martha for the all the help you have given me!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”