Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Peaceful Home Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

And hello again!

Another question before I make a major purchase!

I would like to get the Peacefull/Happy Home spell kit. Theres a lot of negativity in my home currently, mostly coming from outside sources.

How long will this spell last? What sort of followup work would be best? Is this a one time spell, or is there enough included to keep it going (if thata needed) could I light a Happy Home vigel candle afterwards or is this overkill?

I ask this because I am in Sweden, and I want to make sure I get what I need in one shipment. At least this time.

Also, what would you suggest in the way of protection of the home? I want to keep the outside negative forces out- I will admit to being a wee bit overwhelmed at all the options!

I had planned on getting some Chinese Wash for an multi purpose tool. As well as several oils and incense packets. But I shall discuss those in the proper forum.

Thanks in advance!
Dawn

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Peacefull Home Spell Kit query

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 am

Hello :D
Dawn wrote:How long will this spell last? What sort of followup work would be best? Is this a one time spell, or is there enough included to keep it going (if thata needed) could I light a Happy Home vigel candle afterwards or is this overkill?
The spell kit ends with you making a mojo, as far as i know, so the effects will last as long as the mojo lives and you continue to work it and feed it. Lighting a vigil light to back up your work is a fine old idea and can really help.

Dawn wrote:Also, what would you suggest in the way of protection of the home? I want to keep the outside negative forces out- I will admit to being a wee bit overwhelmed at all the options!
A very simple but potent form of protection is to, after you have cleansed the home, mark the corners of the windows and doors with a protection oil like Fiery Wall of Protection or Guardian Angle oil.

Best of Luck to you :D
HRCC Student #1559

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks!

Im going with the kit and I also got the Money House Blessing to go along with it. I also went with some protection oil.

Cant wait to receive everything, I feel like a little kid at Christmas....

:)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 am

Hello again!

Im gearing up to perform the Peaceful Home Spell Kit and had a question about the 4 dimes it calls for.

Do these need to be Mercury dimes, silver dimes or regular (non silver) dimes?

Or, as I live overseas (Sweden), would a coin in my own national be better?

thanks so much!
Dawn

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Peaceful Home Spell Kit - Dimes

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 am

If the kit calls for dimes, use your currency. If it calls for mercury dimes use them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Thank you jwmcclin!

I dug around the house today and did locate several regular (non silver) dimes. But using a coin in my own national currency feels good.

Also,
What is the significance of the coins in this particular spell? I wonder if mixing the currency would be benificial? I am American and my husband is Swedish.

:)
Dawn

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 am

Read about silver dimes here http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dawn2

Unread post by Dawn2 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:50 am

Thank you again, I have read that article.

I am still wondering what the dime in this spell covers. Is it a general good luck part? Prosperity? Both?
The article covers Silver mercury dimes, but the spell calls for simply 'dimes'.
If I am going to change the coins to my currency, I want to make sure I do so appropriatly and with firm understanding of all the elements in the spell.

I hope that makes sense! Busy day chasing after a toddler :shock:

Thanks!
Dawn

Celtic Boy
Newly Registered

New to Hoodoo / Peaceful Home

Unread post by Celtic Boy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 am

Hello,
I am extremely new to Hoodoo (though not to other fields of the occult), and I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about the paceful home spell kits

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Re: New to Hoodoo/Paceful Home

Unread post by Flora » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi Celtic Boy,

I have used this spell kit to help with families who are going through a rough patch because they have had to down size and move in with grandparents or adult children have moved in with parents because of the economy. I have also used this spell kit to help people who have been married a long time make it through empty nest after their kids have moved out.
I personally give it as a gift for first time home buyers to bless their home so that it establishes peace and healing right off the bat.
I would also recommend this spell if there has been a big argument in the home that needs healing.
Those are my thoughts.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: New to Hoodoo/Paceful Home

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello Celtic Boy,
Flora has give you some excellent insight of how Peaceful Home kits can be used. I just wanted to add that I often encourage my clients to use the Peaceful Home products on a regular. For example, burn Peaceful home incense or light a Peaceful home candle once a week , once a month or however often you feel led. Cleansing, Protecting and using Peaceful Home products on a regular can be thought of as preventive medicine :D
I wish you well and many blessings!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

ainomiaka

Re: Peaceful Home Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by ainomiaka » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:19 am

okay, I'm trying to figure this out-would you use this spell kit to acquire a home? My husband and I are looking to get a house, and the neighborhood we want is getting snapped up so quickly. We get outbid, or people aren't leaving, etc. I know this spell kit does a lot about peace, but would it work on bringing the home? Is there another, better plan?

gg18

Unread post by gg18 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 am

There's a massive feud going on between my family and my ex's family and my one year old baby boy is in the middle. My ex's family insists on having bad blood and won't chill the fuck out. I need this to end for the sake of my baby. What on earth can I do to cool the waters between both families. This has been a complete and utter nightmare and I need this to end NOW. Will the peaceful home spell kit suffice with the animosity going on?

Thank you in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi ainomiaka,

To buy a house, I would work with St Joseph, who is the patron saint of real estate. You can use his spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-real-est ... oseph.html

You can also burn a candle dressed with I Can, You Can't on top of a photo of any house you really want, to keep competitive bidders at bay.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

Finally, please read through this forum thread on buying real estate for more ideas:
spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-re ... 22064.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi gg18,

I'm so sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your ex's family.

Yes, Peaceful Home can help with this situation. I also suggest you put them in a honey jar to sweeten them to you. Please read this page on how to work with honey jars - scroll down for the advice on sweetening in-laws. Use Stop Gossip as part of this jar.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”