• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: BLACK PENIS CANDLE

New postby hapinys » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm

How do i use the blk penis candle to make him not want to have sex with anyone but me. I also have semen.
hapinys

Re: BLACK PENIS CANDLE

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am

Use all the items you stated in the previous post. You are going to write his name on the candle, and then write the command " destroy ability to have sex with other women."
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Penis and Vulva Candle Questions

New postby coraa » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm thinking/planning ahead and planning for a candle burning I'd like to perform in the next month. The basic point is that I'm in a happy, healthy, stable relationship with someone I love very much, and I'd like to return a little bit of the spark and fire and sexual oomf we had when we were first dating.

I got a red penis candle and a red vulva candle (since I'd like to affect both of us), as well as Fire of Love dressing oil. I also have both my hairs and his, and sexual fluids from both of us. My thought had been to dress both candles with Fire of Love oil and our sexual fluids, then burn them simultaneously on petition papers that have been folded to contain the hairs.

First question: does that sound like a good plan to those of you more familiar with this kind of work? I'm more than open to suggestions and corrections, since I know I'm new at this. :)

Second question: should they both be dressed with the sexual fluids from both of us, or should the vulva be dressed with my sexual fluids and the penis with his, or vice versa, or...?

Thank you!
coraa

Re: Penis and Vulva Candle Questions

New postby Turnsteel » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 pm

coraa wrote:
First question: does that sound like a good plan to those of you more familiar with this kind of work? I'm more than open to suggestions and corrections, since I know I'm new at this. :)

Thats a very nice set up you have! I love to really work candles tho and so I would tie the two candles together with red string and burn them like that. You could even dress the string with something like Peaceful Home oil to keep things sweet and calm in the home, or with Fire of Love if you feel that you are all set when it comes to peace :)

coraa wrote:Second question: should they both be dressed with the sexual fluids from both of us, or should the vulva be dressed with my sexual fluids and the penis with his, or vice versa, or...?

Well, your already together, you have sex with this person, so I would dress both candles with both fluids, but it would be just as traditional and well to dress them with only that genders fluid.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Penis and Vulva Candle Questions

New postby Lunaislight » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I love Fire of love Products !!! I would probably add burning Fire of love incense because it smells good and whenever I burn it.. i seem to have a fun night (if you know what I saying). also I wash my panties and his underwear in the bath crystals. I defiantly recommend Fire of love products to spice up a long term relationship.
Lunaislight

Re: Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

New postby maduro01 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

What does one inscribe on a white penis candle to attract someone new?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

The same thing you'd use for any work where the name of the person isn't known--something that describes them. For attracting someone new you can write a list of attributes you want brought you way, you can simply put "ideal lover" or something similar.

Please make sure to do a forum search before posting questions like this, as I know that you've asked similar questions to this before and its been answered.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

What to do with red penis candle remains?

New postby MelF » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi,

I am going to start a candle spell next month and I know for sexual pleasure or love, it's recommended to have the candle remains in your house or in your yard somewhere to draw them to you. I don't want to draw the target to my house as I am married (please don't judge me harshly). It's somebody that works in the same institution as me and I see him maybe a couple times a day at work. I was thinking keeping the remains wrapped up and in my purse with a small chunk in a vial on me at all times at work??? How does that sound? Or should I just keep the chuck on me and keep the rest in my private drawer? It's kinda tricky as I don't want him at my house. He is aware that I am married and I believe that's what is holding him back, so I wanted to give this spell a go before I try my hardest at the Black Walnut bath to get him off my mind.

Thanks so much in advance
Mel
MelF

Re: What to do with red penis candle remains?

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm

You can keep the remains in your purse considering the situation....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

You can still bury it in a potted plant, and possibly keep it at work. I would buy a small little house plant, and keep it at your desk if you have one. If you dont then, perhaps you can keep the remains in your car. But I dont see the problem with keeping it at your house, as its keeping the remains near you symbolically, and he may not be drawn to your house per se.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby MelF » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks so much for your help.

Mel
MelF

Blue Penis Candle or Black?

New postby sakura » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm not sure which color to use for my situation--I want my bf to "go limp" at the thought of any other woman, particularly the woman I've mentioned in other posts. The LM page has a Blue Penis candle spell for fidelity, and that seems like what I want, but then in this thread some people mentioned using black. But wouldn't black cause him to go limp completely (with me, too)?
sakura

Re: Blue Penis Candle or Black?

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

sakura wrote:I'm not sure which color to use for my situation--I want my bf to "go limp" at the thought of any other woman, particularly the woman I've mentioned in other posts. The LM page has a Blue Penis candle spell for fidelity, and that seems like what I want, but then in this thread some people mentioned using black. But wouldn't black cause him to go limp completely (with me, too)?

You would want to work a spell like the blue penis candle spell for fidelity, a black one is used for seriously hurting a man's nature, a blue one is better for "calming him down" and keeping him faithful.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby sakura » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks!
sakura

New postby sakura » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I have another question about the blue candle spell. In HITAP it says to knot the string that you coil around the base 7 times (or 9). Could I use this string for my nation sack, or should I burn this string with the candle, a portion at a time, and use a separate string for the nation sack? It says I can put it in a mojo, I just wanted to double-check (I'm kinda OCD).
sakura

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:39 pm

You can put it in the nation sack but you would not burn it in that case after you work it with the blue penis candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

If you want to use the string for a nation sack then don't burn it. Instead place iy under and overturned saucer with your petition paper then when the candle is done take the string and use it for your nation sack.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 pm

The original spell says to coil the string around the base as I burn the candle; if I am going to use it for the nation sack, then would I do as you suggested instead, ConjureMan?
sakura

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Yes you would follow that recommendation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Excellent! Thanks for the clarification! You both rock!
sakura

New postby sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Yet more questions;

--Do I use a pin or a nail to carve the name and command? I know nails are ordinarily used for spells of malice, but since this is a controlling spell it might be appropriate--wasn't sure.
--If I intend to use the string for the nation sack, then I would tie nine knots, BUT the spell says to burn the candle for seven days. Should I burn it for nine instead? Or would 7 knots/candle burnings still be ok?

ETA: Would it be ok to stick pins in the candle to cause him distress if he is unfaithful?
sakura

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 pm

There isnt' a set way to do this. You can absolutely stick pins in it as a form of punishment should he decide to be unfaithful. Just don't go overboard. This is a fidelity conjure, not one aimed at harming.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Yeah, I was noticing as I was reading back through this thread that the pins are typically used to harm a man's nature, so I wasn't sure if it was appropriate.
sakura

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 am

Pins can be used for several purposes sakura, harming is one.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Will burn penis candle w/ 9 love herbs dress with chupparosa

New postby beautiful » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 pm

My idea behind burning a pink penis candle dressed in chupparosa oil and then light covered with the 9 love herbs is my idea of getting him to love me more and be devoted towards me.

Can anyone advise me further or suggest anything?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Will burn penis candle w/ 9 love herbs dress with chupparosa

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am

I would use a regular figural loaded with his personals since you are aiming for love. Penis candles are pretty specifically aimed at sex.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby snake » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 pm

I hear a lot of folks recommending that you dress a candle with whole herbs, but keep in mind the dry herbs can (and will!) catch on fire. I will sometimes put a pinch of powdered herbs in a vigil light (the type in a glass jar) and not have any problems, or I'll blow some sachet powered on a free standing candle and it will burn ok. I would not recommend using crushed dried herbs on the outside of a free standing candle for fire safety reasons.
snake

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Yes, if you want to use the 9 herb mixture, make sure you have ground it up fairly finely so you'll have a nice burn. And of course be very careful to burn it in a proper holder on a flame-proof and heat-proof surface.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby beautiful » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you Devi. That is indeed the plan. =) My plan is to ground a teaspoon and apply it lightly after I dress it with a love oil. I will see what happens with the penis candle and then go from there with other work.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Getting ready to do one of these . . .

New postby sakura » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

. . . And I want to make sure I do it right! Here is my plan:

I have a blue penis candle (for fidelity) and am going to burn it this week while the moon is waxing. I am going to cleanse the candle with florida water, then carve the target's name on one side and my command on the other. Then affix a photo of the target to it and baptize it. Then cut a slit in it and insert the knotted string into it, then dress it with Stay with Me Oil, then roll it in Stay with Me sachet powder. Then burn a portion each night for seven nights.

Does that sound right?

Two questions: do I need a petition paper with personal concerns in it? I don't think I saw anything mentioned about that anywhere on LM, but I might be forgetting. And when lighting it, should I just state my petition, or is the 23rd Psalm a good all-purpose Psalm to use?
sakura

New postby sakura » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 pm

NM about the petition paper--I went back and reread the thread and saw it mentioned. My mistake. :oops: However, I WAS wondering how to format it, e.g., write the petition out and then cross it with my name, or write his name, cross it with mine, and encircle it with the petition?
sakura

Male Genitalia Red Candle

New postby muimui » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 am

HI

CAN I USE MALE GENITALIA RED CANDLE FOR THE CANDLE LOVE SPELL

1. I want my husband to love me more, always be in mind, faithful to me, can i use the Male Genitalia Red Candle for my wishing?

2. is it carve his name and what i want him to do on the candle, and then burning it and dressing the oil on it?

3. so, burning it everdays about 15 mins or burn it seven day ?

4. which oil is better for my wish, such as a i dominate my man, follow me boy, love me?

tks so much
muimui

Re: MALE GENITALIA RED CANDLE

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

1. The red penis candle is used for sexuality and lust spells. I mean if you are working on the mutual love and NOT just the sexual side of the relationship, then I would not work with this candle. This is going to be helpful in the physical and passionate side of the relationship. If you want your husband to love you more, than you should use love me, or fire of love products

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

2. If you work with this candle, yes, you can carve his name and a command. You can search this thread for ways others have worked this candle.

3. You can burn it 15 mins over 7 days. In my experience this candle takes quite a bit of time, and generally does not burn down all in one day unless it has a lot of ingredients on it. So I would take your time and work with it for 7 days.

4. Again, if you want to put more sex and passion in your relationship, I would go with fire of love, follow me boy, come to me, bewitching, and kiss me now are all good products.

However, I would recommend a reading to see what other marital issues need to be addressed.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: MALE GENITALIA RED CANDLE

New postby amber lotus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:11 am

What if a Pink Penis candle is used - can that be used for what the original poster was wanting to do?
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Re: Male Genitalia Red Candle

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 am

1. The red penis is usually used to excite more sexual contact. To stop a man from running around, folks use the calming blue penis candle. For romantic sexual encounters, the pink penis candle is favoured. To draw a new lover, the white penis is appropriate. In addition, the white penis may be used for cleansing and the blue for medical healing of the male genitals. See more here:

http://luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

2. Yes, carve his name on the candle. The candle has a wide base, and you may also load it from below by carving a little hollow and then inserting his hair, a small petition paper, his fingernail or toenail clippings, a bit of his semen dried on tissue, etc., and then melting the wax you cut out to make the hole and sealing these things in the base of the candle.

3. Stars7 explained this very well; i have nothing to add. This is a large (life0sized) candle, so burning it 15 minutes per day will take longer than 7 days, but the effect might be more intense if burned for a longer period of time, and oiled before each burning.

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$6.00

4. Any of the oils named by you or by Sars7 is good, according to your desires for the relationship. Love Me Oil is probably the most popular for this type of work.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Black Penis Candle Spell Help

New postby shorty1137 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

My fiance is in jail for the 3rd time for domestic abuse, He is verbally, mentally,emotionally and physically abusive to me.

I dropped the charges on him the 3 times we went to court, The judge still gave him time in jail anyway.

I've been faithful to him and have taken all of his crap the whole time. He called me from jail to tell me that he wants to marry me because he knows I'm a good woman & that he really loves me but, he says that he wants to have 3-somes to keep it spicey. I asked him if it was going to go both ways for me as well, he says yes but frankly he always says he'll please me but never does.

I don't want our vows to be broken. I don't believe he has ever cheated on me. He said that he is asking me for a 3-some so he doesn't have to hide it from me.

Now I did the black penis candle spell on him already when he was in jail the last time. I put goofers dust, asofetida stuff & black arts & I tied a string with his semen at the base & put on top of his picture & buried it in the graveyard.

Now should I do that 2 more times to completely stop him for good from getting hard with anyone other than me?

Please help, Thanks
shorty1137

Re: Black Penis Candle Spell Help

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm

shorty1137 --

You didn't burn the candle? You just buried it? That's not how i was taught this one. I was taught to run the knotted string down the length of the candle, in a carved groove, and fix it in place with melted black wax. Dress it with Destruction Oil or Crossing Oil, or, if the man has violated you, with Revenge Oil.

OIL-HOO-REVN
Revenge Oil
$6.00

Then set it on fire along with the regular wick., The mess that is left over goes to the graveyard.

But, aside from that -- you need to leave this guy. Seriously. If you don't, one day he will kill you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Black Penis Candle Spell Help

New postby michaeldavis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Shorty1137,

We must all do what we think is right. But the guy you're describing is the sort of person (and I've seen women like this, too) who will use and abuse you until there's nothing left of you to speak of. I can say that if I were in your shoes, I'd be (1) working some stuff a whole lot nastier and darker and more lethal than what you've done; (2) moving my things to a safe location; and (3) laying low for a while until he finds someone else to vampirize. I'd put the rope in his hands and watch him hang himself.

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 am

Listen...FORGET the penis candle, and him staying faithful to you. You need to get some king solomon wisdom AND clarity work on yourself. I actually advise that you get a professional rootworker because you are involved in a learned helplessness cycle.

You are being abused, and being brainwashed that a 3-some is going to help your relationship! That's absolutely ridiculous!

I agree with Cat...you need to move on from this man before he kills you or hurts you.

1. Get some professional help both rootwork wise, and with some counseling concern the domestic violence, and your emotional well-being. You need to get out of this my dear, and sometimes when we are being abused its hard to see that

2. Clarity and King solomon of wisdom along with some crucible of courage
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html

3. Fiery wall of protection
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

4. Cut and Clear
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Its time to make a move. Trying to stop a 3-some is nothing compared to the big elephant in the room which is you needing to get help and move out of this relationship.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby sakura » Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Quick question: If I am burning astral candles along with a blue penis candle for fidelity, what would the placement of the astral candles be? (His and mine both.)
sakura

New postby DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 am

I'm a bit late on this post, but I recently used a black penis candle. I used:

* Black Penis candle
* Devils dung
* 9 nails
* Cayenne pepper
* Crossing Oil

i annointed the candle with the oil, then over the candle I spread the Cayenne Peper 9to cause burning) then stuck 9 nails throughout it (so he'd feel sharp tiny lil pains all throught it) and overall..I want his penis to be cursed to feel burning pain, bleed, pus, and not be able to get an erection unless he was thinking of me. I know this is SUPER MEAN but my ex hd this one coming.
DONE

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 am

@sakura,

I would place both your astral candle and his on either side of the penis candle.

(astral candle (yours or his)) (astral candle (yours or his))

Penis candle

You can choose to move the astral candles together each day you burn the penis candle or you can start them side by side with a red string to symbolize the binding of fidelity.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby TBanks91 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm doinq the PINK [COME TO ME] Penis Candle For Love, Affection && Romance :) I actually will be doinq this for the 3rd time, because the 2 times I did it before almost sent me to the ER for burn blisters. it's kind of hard tryinq to open a hole in the candle because the wax falls apart, I was thinking:

Can I boil water to soften the candle or is there a TOOL to carve a 0 hole easily?

The flames came to a FIRE HAZARD, && it was super bad. From the previous experiences I was thinkinq of my list of oils and herbs, I'm seekinq approval:

Love Herb Mixture
Lemongrassss
Honeysuckle Flowers
Coriander Seeds
Cinnamon [prayed over of course]..

COME TO ME Products +oil
Love Me oil
Attraction oil
Bewitching oil
Q oil
Lavender Drops oil
FollowMeBoy oil
StayWitMe oil

I'm debatinq between KISS ME NOW! and FIRE OF LOVE oils too...because even thouqh we're not toqether yet, i'd like to feel some sexual connection, romance nd sweetness....?
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

New postby sweetbitter » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 am

you can use a screw driver to carve the candle and you can do it when is not light
sweetbitter

New postby TBanks91 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

What I usually do is try to plow it down with my tool and use a tea light for fire, it's SO hard no lie, I never thought of that, but hey....that's ROOTWORK for ya. Thanks !!! Anything to soften the wax tho?
TBanks91

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 pm

I use a metal BBQ skewer for my candles. I will heat the metal with a lighter or lit altar candle, and then press it into the wax.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Red penis candle

New postby Suzette11 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 am

I burned a red penis candle on my mate last night at midnight. I carved his name on it, put some of my vagina juices on it, then dressed it with come to me oil. Then rolled it around in cayenne pepper. When I went to check on it, it had finished but some on the shaft didn't burn down. Can someone please tell me what that meant?
Suzette11

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am

Suzette11, it would be impossible for me to interpret the meaning of the candle burn because you don't explain why you performed such a mixed-signal rite with this candle. The red penis candle is for sexual passion and love, the pussy juice and Come to Me Oil are to attract him, but then you sprinkled Red Pepper on it.

I don't understand your motivation, but according to the way that i was taught to work, you can use Red Pepper on a penis candle to harm someone or give them the clap or cock-tease them for revenge, like, "come here -- i hate you" or something, because Red Pepper is most commonly used to to drive people far away or, in s sex spell, to make them burn with unfulfilled desire or painful sexually transmitted diseases!

When i want heated sexual passion, i use Ginger which is sweet-hot, instead of Red Pepper -- but that's just me, i guess...

Anyway, perhaps the unburned portion of the shaft means you will get some of what you seem to want -- a half-hard man who is fleeing away.

If that was not your intention, maybe you should try again, in a loving way instead of hot-footing him!

CAN-FIG-MPRE
Male Member Genitalia (Penis) Candle, Red
$7.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Suzette11 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 am

Thank you very much. I knew something was wrong with this spell. As I was guided by a new orleans priest as to do this. It was told that it will make his penis hot for me. I will redo this spell tonight at midnight. Do you have any suggestions. This spell consisted of skull candle, marriage candle, penis candle, and 2 glass candles. (st expedite and come to me). And honey was placed on his picture that was underneath the penis and skull candle.
Suzette11

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 am

"A New Orleans priest"? In what religion?

Hon, you are way off my map, now.

All i know and all i teach is down home Southern conjure, and if you have a respected New Orleans priest guiding you, and you are his student, you can do it his way -- but, like i said, this is nothing i can help you with.

I mean, even the fact that you are working "at midnight" is just totally wrong in my tradition.

I was taught long, long ago by a very wise Mississippi-born woman in Oakland, California, to set your love lights at sun-up if you want a man who will work for you from sun to sun and bring you all his pay at the end of the day -- 'cause if you set a light on him at midnight, you'll get a man who will stay out tom-catting around all night long.

A few years later, a very wise male root worker from Birmingham, Alabama, told me that according to his way of working, at midnight the clock hands start to FALL, and you burn a black penis dressed with Destruction Oil and Red Pepper on a man at midnight to give him the clap and bring his penis DOWN,

So you have a choice here -- either go with your New Orleans priest, whatever religion he is teaching you, or stick around here and i will try to teach you to work Baptist style African American Southern United States conjure, 'cause, as is becoming increasingly obvious, the two systems are not as similar as it would seem.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Suzette11 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

The priest referred me here to purchase my products. I need help in the area of all this.

I have been with this person for some years and I want us to spend more time together. we also own 2 businesses together and I want him to come to our businesses daily. Have any suggestions?
Suzette11

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

The red penis candle is for sexual favours.

Business matters pertain to other forms of work. I would suggest you get a rootwork consultation and have a competent spell-casting conjure doctor go over some ideas for you, based on the type of business, physical layout of the premises, etc.

You can read about Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ork_Advice

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby devidsmith » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

Great topic for discussion.
Nice to read and very informative .
devidsmith

New postby Nolongerhere » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Some slight confusion after reading this. So the penis candle affects the persons sex drive, I presume if you used follow me boy & stay with me (combined with maybe love me, lavender love etc depending on preference.) This would make the individual only have eyes for you?

Also, if one burnt it in sections and you used three oils, would you use one incense mix (more aligned to your goal) or preferably burn all three varieties at once?

Thanks, I am thinking red and not blue because if you are not in a relationship, but you want that passion to be for you and you only until you move things along... Red would incite.

Thank you in advance, blessings,
Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

New postby TBanks91 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Hey Callum R,

Yes, that is correct. If you want, use a PINK PENIS to make someone more romantic, RED for lust and sex, BLUE to maintain someone's sex drive, and bind their sex to you AND YOU only, white for a new lover, or HEALING, [as well as blue] and BLACK for damn-nation and destruction...
http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

BLUE--Stay with Me, Stay At Home, Dixie Love, Lavender Drops, FollowMeBoy

RED-- Fire of Love, Love Me, Kiss Me Now, FollowMeBoy, Attraction, Lavender Drops, Q-Oil

WHITE-- Blessing, Healing, Come To Me, Lavender Love Drops, Q-oil, Attraction

PINK-- [Employed with the white and red above]

BLACK-- Cursinq, Destruction, Jinxinq, Goofer, Wreakinq Sexual Venqance on ah Man....you qot it? haha.

-TBanks91
TBanks91

New postby Nolongerhere » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks for providing a detailed list of colors and complimentary oils TBanks91.

Very useful indeed, I presume these translate to the figure candles also... :)

All the best, take care,
Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

New postby TBanks91 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Your Welcome Callum.....

And yes, it does lol :)

I also wanted to share this story to you, [thats if you havent worked with Penis Candles loaded with concerns, herbs, powders, or oils before.] In may this year, I ordered a RED Penis Candle, and I used it for love drawinq work, so then I remember that my concerns and my partner's concerns were in the candle, combined with love herbs, oils, powder etc. I burned it consecutively for 9 days...I tried this spell 3x's before it became successful. The first time, I almost burnt my hands off because my smoke alarm in my mom's house [durinq the time I stayed there] went off at 7 am. I was scared, I panicly in shock, couldnt blow out the candle, I tapped it with my hands. DUMB MOVE..Burnt my hands, so badly, I couldnt even type or text my rootworker to tell her what happened, [she knows who she is lol] I put my hands in freezinq cold water, then later fount out it was 3rd deqree blister burns...REASON BEING: Because our sexual fluids, were in toilet paper -___- haha. So as the candle burnt down, our napkin fused concerns smoked out my room, and the flame triqqered it out of control....I played it off to my mom that I was cookinq somethinq on the stove as I rushed to crack some eqqs and mix pancake flour and water toqether .....[shakinq my head] Went to the hospital, a respective friend took me, because I wasnt able to drive, write, or type or even take my hands out of water or else it'll beqin to cook my hands...she was helpful, but I had to make sure I was careful, fire hazards are deadly unfortunately.

2nd attempt: I did it aqain, as I recieved my 2nd penis candle, [yay] lol, I did everythinq as I did before, burned beautiful and briqht, this time, it qot WORSE....I left the candle unattended because the flame qot little as it burned down, I was talkinq on the telephone, [once aqain, a dumb move], the fire was bold, larqe, and nearly burned all my clothinq. [it didnt], it looked like a beam of liqht was cominq from my walk-in closet....didnt have a FIRE EXTINGUSIHER, so I panicked aqain, and used my decorative pillow to take the fire out since water didnt work, I was so scared I heard the fire dept somewhere....they didnt come to my house, I called my other best friend because I didnt know WHAT TO DO since I was under my moms roof, my carpet was black, my rootwork dresser was ruined, my oils qot ruined, my blinds in my closet [I have a window, its pretty biq in width] was burnt to a crisp, wax was on my windows, and the ceilinq was smokey black....and my bed nearly cauqht fire....for an odd reason, my clothes didnt qet burnt, only a jacket. I qot lucky....but I still burned my hands. In a panic, I took all my clothes off, opened all the windows and ceilinq fans, and took a shower to qet wax off of me. It was very bad. It was worse than last time, but my mom went thru my bedroom, after my hands qot better in a few days, I hurried and went to homedept, bouqht some white paint to kill the scent of my closet, and I had me and my bestfriend paint my room with the deodorizinq plastered paint so it would of looked like it never happened, I used LAW KEEP AWAY incense and Protection and Law keep away oil to keep my mom away my bedroom... 3 weeks later and fount out what happened.

All this happened because I stuffed my candle with tissue, and the paper smoked out into a larqe fire hazard.

3rd attempt: I did this in my apartment 2 months aqo, the 9th day, I became nervous, as I qot ready for work, the candle burned beautifully, YES larqe, but I put the saucer under the penis candle under his photoqraph and I took the pan into my bathroom because my smoke alarm went off. But the saucer DID NOT break, and it burnt successfully as I only snuffed out the burninq concerns, let the pan cool, wrapped it in a brown paper baq, added my prayers and some COME TO ME powder, buried it beside my apartment buildinq....went about my business and went to work.

End of Story....lol, but overall I burnt myself 2x's because I used paper concerns, didnt know what to do, and didnt know how to handle the situation IN GENERAL...., you can use them im sure, just be careful because I dont want what happend to me to happen to you or anyone else who has read this....be safe, or be burned....and have everythinq else burn with it all....

Be Blessed,
TBanks91
TBanks91

New postby Nolongerhere » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 am

I think placing the personal concerns under a saucer is perhaps safer in alot of ways and I'd rather save my house then lose it in the process of trying to gain anything else.

Thanks for the advice,
Sol
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

New postby TBanks91 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

Yes you may do that as well, the qood thinq about placinq concerns under the saucer---you may use them aqain, I personally, for me...like to use hair, nail clips, a cut piece of clothinq, or even a name paper written 7 or 9x's for an added effect of usinq it in the candle, to personalize and baptze it AS if it is the person. Photoqraphs or OBVIOUSLY dried semen or dried menstural blood, or fluids, I use it underneath a saucer at its best.

-Best of Blessings

-TBanks91
TBanks91

Penis candle-blue or black

New postby simplydevine » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Hello,

I want to burn a penis candle to keep my husband from being able to have an erection with other women. I searched the site for more information about this, but there seems to be some conflicting thoughts on this.

Some says to burn a blue candle to keep him faithful to you, others say to burn a black one. I'm wondering, does the color really matter in cases like this? Doesn't it really comes down to your intent? Could that be why there are such differences of opinions on this?

My situation is that my husband cheats and I want to prevent him from getting hard with other women and I want something bad to happen everytime he tries. I want the ' something bad' to be directly related to him trying to have sex with other women. Like maybe when he tries to get an erection he can't and they end up having a nasty fight, or her boyfriend walks in on them and they get into it. Something along those lines but I dont want him badly injured, I need him to still be able to go to work so he can keep bringing that paycheck home.

So my question is, if I want him to be able to have an erection with me, but not with other women, and for him to be punished in some way everytime he tries to be with other women, do I use the blue or the black?

Or is it my intent is what really matters?

Thank you!
simplydevine

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells