It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread postby que25 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Thank you ma'am
que25

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:54 am

I have a birthday card that my love interest gave me that he just wrote " love ____."
Now I don't want to cut this card up and ruin it just to use that little bit of writing and I've red you can't use photocopies.
Would it be effective enough to place a candle on top of the signature dressed in oils ? It's the only personal concern I have of his apart from photos and Date of birth.
Thank you
RoseStar21

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

I am not sure how you are wanting to use the signature but If this was me I would make a photo copy of the signature if I didn't want to destroy the original, some people may think this doesn't work but I have had lots of success photocopying things. you can also put the whole original card under a candle along with your petition and use it that way as well.

Peace~

Nathen

Pe
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:56 am

Hello Nathen ,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I wish to use my love interest's writing as it's the only personal concern I have of his apart from his name , photos and date of birth. So I want to use it to add to all those to get a stronger connection.
Thank you again.
RoseStar21

Personal concern questions

Unread postby Treegnome » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 am

Could I feasably use the same hand drawn picture my target drew for multiple things, would tearing the drawing into multiple pieces keep his essence as long as the drawing is on that piece of the paper or should I keep it intact?

The drawing is sort of small so a petiton might not fit unless I made it incredibly tiny, in what way can I otherwise use something hand written, would putting appropriate powders or oils on it while focusing my intent with my target suffice if I wanted to use it as a concern, or should I forgo it for a different concern?
Treegnome

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:16 am

Hello Treegnome,

The little drawing is definitely a personal concern and can be used. I would not recommend tearing it up, particularly if it is small. If you would like to get multiple uses out of it you could make photo copies, particularly if the original is something special drawn just for you. What I would do if this was the only concern I had and needed to do multiple things is use the original in some way that would not alter it to greatly and use photo copies for other things. For example, if doing some kind of love work I would probably put a photo copies into the bottom of a sugar jar with the persons name and birthdate if I had it, maybe wrapped around a vanilla bean. Then of course use that sugar in some cooking. I might take a photo copy of the drawing and use it as a petition in a Mojo bag. Then I could dust the original with powders as you have suggested and keep it placed under candles being burned for your desire.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Treegnome » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Thank you Natstein!

I'll do copies, that way I can hold onto the original. I didn't consider a copy could work as well as the original, since the paper would've been touched by him and I'm trying to get the best connection unless I can snag something more personal. Learn new ways all the time. Thank you!
Treegnome

PostThis post was deleted by Hawthorne on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 pm.
Reason: I found the appropriate forum. This wasn't the correct place.

Personal Concerns - Semen Question

Unread postby WriterGirl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:51 pm

i had sex with my guy today. He came inside of me. Hours later, after leaving his house, I used 2 qtips -one I swabbed inside of me (vaginal opening) and the other I wrapped and squeezed my underwear onto, as it was a bit moist with his sperm (sorry for tmi). Do either of these work as a personal concern for him (for doll and/or spell work), or are they considered too diluted for his bodily fluid? Does it matter that one also has my fluids (especially for doll)? Thank you!
WriterGirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Krysia ,

Because of your vaginal fluids,

It's not good for tying his nature. It's not good for cursing or freezing.

But, you can use it with spells to make you and him closer to one another

It's not too watery.

Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:54 am

Can semen that has touched your skin (no vaginal fluids) be used for tying nature? Thank you!
Happyntd

Unread postby WriterGirl » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! So, I could use it in a honey jar, for instance. That'll work! :)
WriterGirl

Unread postby WriterGirl » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Never mind - just found a post by Miss Cat saying that it's fine to use semen, mixed with vaginal fluids, inside a love doll. Woohoo! :)
WriterGirl

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 am

I was able to collect some more personal concerns today. Couple strands of pubic hair don't ask how I got it. And some more semen that I was able to collect on a tissue and actually cut a piece of my bed comfortER out where it dripped. I'm going shopping for a new comforter today anyway.
I have a doll baby going ( but I can't open him, right) , a nation Sack with three separate knot spell strings. All the one not in each. And honey jar. How best what I use these things out of the things I have going? Or Can you recommend a new use for them? I've been searching this form for ideas for keep coming back to the same stuff.
Hawthorne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

Yes, that's fine

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

You can put a little I the honey jar. You can't open the doll

Use them for other love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby greentea » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi !

I searched "socks" and found the appropriate thread title but not able to post these questions there as it seems like the thread is a subcategory.. so my apologies if the admin has to move this post.

I got a hold of bf's stinky dirty socks today and I searched to look for love spells with socks- one is to tie knot with my own sock and bury it in backyard. I'd like to perform this work but have a question: back yard might be renovated in a year and would have to dig up the work - that means I'm cancelling the work?

I would like to put his other sock in my mattress ... this could be a silly question but .. the sock is sweaty and stinky so it's going to make my bed smell ... how do people do it? (I tried putting come to me oil and stay with me powder on it but still it doesn't cover the smell)

Thank you.
greentea

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, greentea ,

LOL !!!!!

Once they are binded together, wrap them up in more wrappings. Not plastic but maybe a towel.

This goes under personal belongings. So, I'll move the post there.

Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greentea » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Thanks miss Aida! I'll try it with towels. What about the backyard issue? I bury it now but later on dig it up that's not the right way to do right?

Thanks and much appreciated for your guidance!
greentea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, greentea ,

It's not a god practice to dig something up once it's been deployed.

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Personal Concerns/Handwritten cards

Unread postby Mimi123 » Mon May 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer to my question. Hope this is the right spot to post this.
I've obtained some greeting cards that were exchanged between my target and his soon-to-be ex-wife. The cards, some anniversary, some birthday, cards that he wrote to her would be used as personal concerns for him or for her or both? The handwriting is his but the card was in her possession.
I also have some cards from him to her.
Any help you could offer will be appreciated.
Mimi123

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi Mimi123,

The cards are a stronger connection to him since they contain his handwriting, but they should also work for her since they were in her possession and she handled them.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby root » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:11 am

So here is my question... I have been working on a honey jar for some months but it's not working, I think I wasn't clear in my intentions and this is going nowhere.
Can I dispose of the jar and its contents, and reuse the personal concern which is in this jar for another spell?

Another question is, if I have a piece of hair of this person, can I cut it into two pieces to make 2 spells?

Thanks!
root

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:12 pm

My question is similar, well here is my story first hopefully I am in the right spot.

So my ex and I broke up over 5 years and recently we have been texting here and there. I decided to get a reading to see if there was any possibility of reconciliation based on flirtatious conversation. I worked with an AIRR reader who told me there is still chemistry, needless to say he told me that he could do candles for me. He will be lighting Bewitching and Follow me boy, that will be done sometime this week I believe. In the interim I was reading about honeyjars and all other love spells etc. So I decided I would also help my rootworker so I purchased a reconciliation honey jar kit and and the additonal candles. My question is this I have pictures of my ex alone and also with the both of us together and letters that he wrote me. I wanted to know if I should scan the letter and picture of both of us when my honey jar arrives or do I need to use original personal concerns. Someone please answer I want to make sure I do everything right since my order is in production :). Also since the kit I am getting is a reconciliation kit what other oils I can get to use with my additional pink candles to make him talk to me and call me often.

Thanks for your help this forum has a wealth of information and there are other oils that I will be getting to make sure my son is protected and that I will be on my job for a long time. Thank you moderators and members. Oh and Nicole at the Lucky Mojo shop she is the bomb very helpful because I had to call about my oreder and she was just a doll!!
Curios12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Hello root, yes, you can reuse the personal concerns from the honey jar in another spell. Get a pair of tweezers and pull it out of the honey.

Since it sounds like you want to keep doing love spellwork for this same person, I'd bury the honey jar at the base of a tree (instead of emptying out the jar in, say, a river), so any power it did have can keep growing.

Good luck to you!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello, Curios12, yes, I think it would be fine if you scanned the photos and letters and used those printouts instead of the originals. Sometimes using printouts is the only way to get photos for such spells, especially if you're printing one off of someone's social media page. And as for letter, I for one would not want to dunk an original letter from my man into a jar of honey! Of course, hair from this person would be a more intimate personal concern and therefore would create a stronger link to that person, but work with what you can get!

If you're wanting to get him to talk to you more, you could put a pinch of Deer's Tongue in the folded up petition paper in the honey jar to loosen his tongue and help get him talking:

http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank you for your detailed response Sisterjean. I am working with a rootworker so I dont want to mess anything up before I speak with him. However I will take note of your suggestion/recommendation :)
Curios12

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:54 pm

I have another question can I use pink candles with the Deers tongue or yellow is the best one..

Thanks again off to bed I go!!
Curios12

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Sorry, Curios12, that is not a question for this thread. This thread is for the subject of "Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers" -- you asked about photographs as personal concerns for a honey jar, now you are asking about candles and herbs to go with a Reconciliation Honey Jar.

That is called hijacking a thread and it is not allowed here. We have too many topics and too many members to allow anyone to create chaos in the forum.

If you purchased the honey jar from us, it comes with an herbal mix and a candle. All you need to add are the personal concerns,

We now return this thread to its actual topic -- Personal Concerns!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Sorry about that Cat wasn't my intention to hijack the thread. I am still figuring my way around the board since there are so many topics. But I do appreciate all the feedback I received and have seen.
Curios12

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Curios12,

No problem, but there has been a lot of this going down lately (thread hijacking) and it is a stone waste of our resources.

The forum is in 5 parts:

* LMCCo News

* How to Use Magical Products (Oils, Candles, Incense, Sachets, Baths, Herbs, Amulets, Books, etc.)

* Ask Us For Help With Hoodoo, Conjure, and Rootwork (Magic for Various Situations)

* LMC Radio Network (including sign-ups and chat logs)

* Our Hoodoo Community (including MISC, AIRR, the HHF, the HRCC, etc.).

In addition, if you are a student of my HRCC course, there is a

* Student Group

And if you are a member of AIRR, you will see the

* AIRR Group

Personal Concerns are not Products, so they come under the heading of

Board index ‹ Ask Us For Help With Hoodoo, Conjure, and Rootwork ‹ Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics

"Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics" is the catch-all sub-forum for general magical theory, and that is where Personal Concerns fit best, as they are neither a product (like herbs or oils) nor a situation (like the need for love or money), but they are definitely a part of Magic.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby katlajuj10 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Someone please help.

What are human tears useful for?

Is there a nature in which they can be used?

Let's say the nature of why the person was crying was because of a bad situation.and you dressed a black candle upwards,

Would it help a cast away evil spell?..

I have heard human tears are powerful..

And wondering if my intuition is taking me in the right direction.

I just need some guidance.

I just really want to make a certain situation go away.

If there's any information you have that can help please message me.

Thankyou.

In'lak'ech alak'in
katlajuj10

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Human tears are used in African American folk magic as link to that human.

They can also be used to evoke sorrow, to deal with sadness. .

Hoodoo does not have a special "use" for each thing you may think of.

We do not reply via private messages here. This is a public forum. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby katlajuj10 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Thank you soo much for that.
Now I have cast away evil oil how would write on the candle to make a bad situation go away ?
Would I write my name down it then write across it "cast off evil situation on it?
katlajuj10

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, katlajuj10,

All you would write on the candle is cast off evil top to bottom.

Also, please don't hijack this thread.

Ask thee questions in the correct subforums and threads.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 pm

What can you do with targets sneakers or soles in the sneakers? He no longer wears them so I can pretty much do whatever with it.

Also, will adding his checks he gave to me that are signed by him, make a spell stronger if it's combined with a hair or should I rather save the checks when I don't have anymore of targets hair left and use the hair without it?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm

1) You answered your own question. You can "pretty much do whatever with it." One idea: Cut the insoles down to fit your own shoes, write his name on each one in sharpie marker. Dress them with some kind of controlling or dominating oil. Slip them into your own shoes (glue them down if you wish) and walk on him.

2) African American folk magic is not like a video game or role playing game with "power levels" and "strength levels." It is not like carpentry or construction, with "shear strength" and "load bearing capacity." It is an art, like cooking. Adding walnuts to your chocolate chip cookies doe not make them "stronger."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Omg you are brilliant!!!! The shoe idea... Yes yes yes! Should I save the shoe laces for something later? Maybe bind his shoe laces to mine in future work? Has anyone done that?

And I know you keep telling me it's not about power or strength levels, so I'll take that as one personal concern should suffice instead of 3 or 10 or 20. :D

He's coming over for visitation tomorrow with our Son so I'll try to push him for a much needed haircut to get loads of his hair (since I'm a hair stylist, this works to my benefit) :D
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:46 pm

When it comes to tying clothing, the most common methods are to tie two socks or stockings, or to tie a person's underpants in a knot. Shoe laces may be used for knot spells.

This thread contains 1,355 posts at present, representing seven years of collected discussion. That's a lot to read, but it is all FREE. I hope it will give you some great ideas.

If that is insufficient, my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" contains many pages of spells utilizing personal concerns.

Collecting his hair seems like a good idea.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:24 pm

I have your book already. It's amazing. And trust me I spend loads reading through all the threads to learn as much as I can.... It's addictive, really.

Thanks for the pointers again
DaniWonderland

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Ok I posted this in another thread because it's an emergency situation that I have limited time to do something with..

So far I only have break up supplies, destruction, and inflammatory confusion, hot foot powder, etc, to break my ex up with this lover.

He asked me to get his work pants ready for him when he comes back today to bring our Son.

What are some things I can do with those pants either to break them up or bind him to my control or have thoughts of me? Any fluids of mine I can put in the crotch area? Any hair?

And do I just state my intent with anytime I lay tricks or pray also prior or afterwards?

Someone please help me ASAP I only have an hour or two!

Thanks!!
DaniWonderland

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:23 am

Hello all,
This is going to be a very TMI post, so sorry ahead of time!
I have been working on my husband steadily to keep him faithful, in love with me, and sexually attracted to me.
Our contraceptive method has always been "pulling out" (he has good control in this arena.) I've been wanting to get some of his semen to use on a candle or some other type of work, but for whatever reason, I haven't really been able to do so. He wipes off with a towel, which I don't want to cut up, or whatever. Or some of it gets on me, but I'm too tired to get up and figure out some way to collect it. You get the idea.

OK, well, last night he came as usual but used a wad of toilet paper to clean up. I managed to get the toilet paper. So I have this paper with his semen on it (and certainly some of my vaginal fluids too). It's dry by now as it's been a few hours. What can I do with the toilet paper? I only have been working with candles lately. If I wrap a bit of the paper around a red candle with some appropriate oils--will it cause a fire hazard? I want to use the dried semen but I'm kind of at a loss.
runner5203

Unread postby Nidia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 am

Well, if I were you i would def. cut the towel up or wipe myself with some cloth put aside just for this moment. Effort is required when you want results. Im not trying to disregard your work on him, but not wanting to do this or that is kind of counterproductive to your goal.
or when u have it on you just get it into an old film container or vial. I personally like using empty lm bottles for this that were of the appropriate oil. (a love oil)

you can use the tissue paper in a doll baby, for sure.I would be wary if you dont want to get *caught up in the work* as your fluids are mixed in. But if you are doing mainly candle work I wouldnt put it ON the candle, i would get a white saucer (thrift shops have them for cheap all the time) and write your intention from the outside edge (on the part you put food on) going inward following the saucers outline if that makes sense with a red sharpie.Let it dry for a few hrs if it looks wet. if you have any satchets/oils and herbs for your intent (look at herb-magic.com for help on that) , dress the writing with them lightly. heat the saucer up in the oven for about 30 min at 350. put it in the oven when its cold and let it stay in there until the oven cools completely. then, take your fixed saucer, make a "packet" with some brown bag paper ripped neatly, dress that with herbs and powders according to your intent, (you can choose to make a sigil on it as well, this works nicely for me. make an eye shape on each corner on the INSIDE of the packet, (with a heart as the iris, and for the lashes write something like "love me" (top lashes) fiercely (bottom lashes). add his personal concern, (the tissue) to the inside, close it up, and draw the same sigil ontop of the packet looking at the writing on the saucer you will turn over on it. then burn your candles over this saucer. (praying on them and dressing them of course according to your desired outcome.)

just dont overdress your candles. I would recommend 4 inch candles for this, to keep it ongoing easier as well.

hope this helps!
Nidia

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:47 am

Not wanting to be rude, but if you place the value of a towel or the effort of getting up and wiping yourself off higher than wanting to keep him then you are already off to a bad start.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 am

Well, he always seems to wipe off with our GOOD towels. Haha. Also, again too much information, but it just goes everywhere and it's been hard to collect a...concentrated amount, I guess you'd say. At any rate, I have the toilet paper now!

Thank you for the spell idea Nidia, I was thinking something along the lines of putting it in a packet and burning a candle over it. I can add hair too, there is always plenty of his hair floating around.
runner5203

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:07 am

"I personally like using empty lm bottles for this that were of the appropriate oil."

I have one of the little bottles of Fire of Love which is empty now except for the herbs, etc. Could I stuff some of the TP in there and use the bottle for something then?
runner5203

Unread postby Nidia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am

yes.it would be a bottle spell. look on the forum for them. good luck.
Nidia

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 am

I'm researching now, but the only thing I am worried about is it is a TINY bottle so I can't put much of anything into it.
Is it possible to feed a piece of the semen toilet paper into a candle flame? I have a red glass vigil, it is Friday so good for love work, and I can carve our names into the top with a pin and add three different LM love oils too. And some of my vaginal fluids. And I can burn some of both our hairs in the flame as well. I'm just wondering how I can deploy a bit of the toilet paper in the burn (or if that's not advisable????).

Sorry for all the questions. I've had movement with candle work so I feel more drawn to it than anything...I had good results once smearing a candle with my vaginal fluids and some love oils. I feel that the semen will kick it up a bunch! I just don't want to mess anything up.
runner5203

Unread postby Nidia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

you dont need an excessive amount of items. most of the stuff is already in the bottle. have faith.

why are you so adamant about BURNING the personal concerns? rubbing fluids on a candle with herbs is quite different than directly burning items in the flame. :/
I would recommend against burning concerns that way, but thats my opinion. Im no expert by any means. But it just seems like it would have the opposite effect that you are looking for. (treat the items with love and sweetness as you want unto you)

instead, load the candle with the personal concern instead of burning it directly in the flame. or stick the tissue behind a petition paper and paste it to the glass. you can then use it in a honey jar as a sort of charged concern. :/ theres many ways of doing this but this thread specifically is for personal concerns and their use, not specific spellwork on it.i dont want to get off topic. :/
Nidia

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:18 pm

OK I think I see where I got tripped up. I am used to the idea of directly anointing the candle, so I guess I figured feeding personal concerns (that are not rubbable on the candle, like a piece of tissue) to the flame would be the same thing.

After doing some research on various threads here it seems that making a hole in the candle and inserting a load of personal concern is the way to go (or, as you suggested, taping it to the glass side). I think I will write a simple petition paper this time too instead of carving names into the candle.
runner5203

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Good conversation and advice!!

Thank you, Lilith Moon, and Nidia!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 am

Runner, don't burn the toilet paper or hair because you can use it for lots of good stuff. ;)

I never burn personal concerns because once it's gone it's gone...and one day you may wish you still had them.

Use them in a sweetening jar, doll baby, mojo bag, nature sack, place them under a plate with a burning candle on top...with the latter you can keep reusing it over and over!

The only things that I burn are petition papers and photos, everything else gets placed inside or underneath something.

Good luck and buy some cheap towels! :D
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby FairyGodWitch » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 pm

If you have the first and last name of a target but only the first letter of their middle name , should you just use include it or leave it out on candles , name papers , etc?
FairyGodWitch

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby Dkr Khozmiq Newage » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:14 pm

I was over a lost lovers house, I acquired his washcloth, but what can I do with that to compel his desire for me?
Dkr Khozmiq Newage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello, FairyGodWitch,

I always include it. It make a little bit of a stronger connection

The more connections to the target, the better chance of success with your spell.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello, Dkr Khozmiq Newage ,

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 23 pages here for ideas.

Then, after reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:20 pm

I performed a healing spell using Lucky Mojo healing oil on nine blue candles. I placed a couple pieces of target's hair in each of the nine metal candle holders. I did this because it is hard to load 4" candles and I have broken them before trying to do this. After the burn, at the bottom of some (not all) of the holders the hair was stuck in a bit of candle wax. I took this bit of candle wax and hair and buried it in my front yard to bring healing to my target and forgiveness from him to me.

For the most part, I feel I handled this appropriately but am a little unsure. I won't get to speak to my root worker until later in the week so I'm posting here for feedback. Thanks in advance for any replies.

On another note, I have never used this many candles in a spell. It was recommended by my root worker and I have to say it looked really beautiful to see my poppet in the middle of these healing candles.
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 am

Hi Happyntd,

It sounds like you did a good job, but I suggest you wait to hear what your rootworker has to say, as you have a relationship there and we wouldn't want to provide contrary advice.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldengirl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 am

Hello,

My ex boyfriend is currently in jail for reasons I prefer to not discuss (nothing serious) and I'm doing love work on him. When I went to visit him they gave me a bag of clothes of his (underwear included) that he had been wearing on the night of his arrest, he asked me to throw the bag out but I figured his clothes might come in handy during my spell work since I'm trying to bring us back together. However, the problem is I've never had clothing before as a personal concern so I'm not quite sure which way to go about it. I plan on burning candles with a whole lot of love oils I have purchased from Lucky Mojo however I'm not quite sure how to incorporate his clothing into the work. Somebody help?
goldengirl

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:19 pm

HI Goldengirl,

Looks like you hit the personal concern jackpot! Loll, I would definitely incorporate these pieces into some aspect of your work. You may cut pieces off of the clothing and place them under the candle as a link to him(as an added bonus you can use that torn piece of cloth as your actual petition, writing your wishes on there). As for getting the best link I would focus on the parts where they are most likely to come into contact with his bodily fluids: the armpits, groin area, the neck area where sweat tends to collect etc.

Also, you may want to look into the possibility of burying his underwear in the backyard to "keep him tied to you". You can take a dab of any of your lucky mojo oils (including fire of love, follow me boy) place it on the groin of the underwear and tie it up and bury it in your backyard.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics