Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

moonbeam67

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

thank you for your info............moonbeam67

moonbeam67

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

hi friendly spirit, if you can't get a photo of the target could you use something that the person touched,like a piece of paper,with their name on it and how long can one keep personal conserns in there possesion,before the targets energy is gone from it.........moonbeam67.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Handwriting is akin to a picture in that it's not their actual DNA. You can use it, though. A signature would be ideal as it is their name written in their own handwriting.

You want DNA if at all possible, and there's no "statute of limitations" on it or other concerns. But, use what you have with confidence, and don't inject a bunch of worry into it. You'll only weaken your work that way.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

moonbeam67

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm

hi,thank you that help a lot...........moonbeam67

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi Guys,

Which of these personal conerns do you think would be the strongest for a honey jar:
1.) A piece of clothing, that both him and I have worn and has not been washed yet? In which case would it be used as the concern representing both of us?

2.) Left overs of his drink that I had added some menstrual blood to? In which case would that again represent both of us, even though my bodily conern would be a lot more potent than his - saliva?

3.) A sample of his handwriting?

4.) A photograph with our names & petition written over it?

5.) A combination of one or more of the above?

Thank you for all your help!

Best Wishes,
shiva2500

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm

I would use the clothing, taking some threads from the underarms, or other area where your sweat would have soaked in. I also always like to use a photo in addition to bodily concerns, but it's up to you.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Thank you so much, for your prompt response :)

If I did use the clothing, would it be representing both of us, as it technically has both of our sweat on it???
If so, I can fold it up in the photograph along with the herbs etc....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm

I would still cross two threads, as if they were hairs, using one to represent the target and one to represent you - and stick them to the petition paper. I use a drop of honey as adhesive for that.

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello, Everyone

I would like to Know if anyone knows what items or products that I can use from Lucky Mojo when or doing a revenge spell and how.

I have one earring of the intended, a receipt of theirs from store, cigarette butts from which they have smoked, also I have a dirty sock of the intended, an appointment card of theirs and an container of theirs in which something intended for them, in which they had used but is empty now but I have these Items in my possesion.

What I want or intend to do is something pertaining to or a revenge spell, pay me back, treat me with respect and honesty like I do them,This is really bad,they need to taste a douse of their own medication, Sorry for being so outspoken and blunt, but that's the way it is.

Any help or Ideas will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm

I would work a Reversal, rather than revenge. It sounds as if you'd just like for them to feel what they did to you - and Reversals accomplish just that. Work that in conjuction with a honey jar to get them to treat you better.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm

I agree with Devi, you can petition using the black/red candle found here at LM (Double Action Jumbo Candle CAN-9DB-REBK)

When doing this type of work, make sure that you cleanse and protect yourself.

I like the 13 herb (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html) and Fiery Wall of Protection baths (http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-fiery-wall.html) (found here respectively)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

burning898

Unread post by burning898 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:39 am

Hello Everyone,

Although this is my first post, I've been doing a fair amount of reading between the LM website and the forum to learn more about Hoodoo and I've gained a better understanding of its workings.

Given the multitude of products available from LM, their various methods of implementation and uses in lifes situations, the applications and combinations truly seem to be infinite and I find this to be an absolutely thrilling and empowering method to enhance and improve ones circumstances and bring forth our desires. Many Thanks to Cat Yronwode for the creating The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. to preserve and proliferate the art and practice of Hoodoo and providing this forum for us all.

Well...first post and looking for some help. My goal is to break-up-a-couple+draw-her-to-me, who've gone out of town for tonight and perhaps tomorrow night as well. They've asked me to look after their home while they're away, watering plants, picking up the paper and such. Of course, I agreed as I've done this before and it also provides me access to their home ALONE and needless to say, this presents a very rare opportunity to lay tricks and collect personal items.

But--my problem is since I've been doing my reading to learn more about what to buy and how to use it--I have NO LM products in my possession! Lesson learned; There is equal, if not greater importance, in implementing knowledge, as there is in acquiring it. Please insert profanities here...and lots of em'...dammit...

I plan on gathering as many personal items as I can, such as hair from razors, brushes, pubic hairs from underwear, maybe even take their underwear (if they have several of the same) and so on for when I DO have LM products (I'm cursing about not ordering sooner!!!) but is there anything that can be done to lay tricks or to create discord towards a break-up/separation-and-draw-her-to-me using items that may be on hand? It's a long shot, I know, but I simply must ask.

Some questions ...

--I won't be able to take any shoes but is there a way I could scrape something off the inside of their shoes to work in a spell later and if so, does it matter which side for dark/cursing work or lighter/love type work ?

--If I'm not able to take any of their worn underwear and if there isn't any pubic hair to be had (she shaves and he's relatively hairless, haven't found any of his pubes yet) would scraping the soiled areas (yeah, I know-sounds gross, but the more intimate--the better, right?) on to a sheet of paper be okay or perhaps there's a better method of collecting their essence or 'stuff' from their drawers?

--Does Lucky Mojo have resellers in Canada?

Any suggestions you have on other items to collect or any spells or tricks I could lay while they're gone would be greatly appreciated because I don't know when, if ever, I'll have this chance again. I know that not having any spiritual supplies on hand limits what can be done, but at least what I collect will determine what products to order, so I'm optimistic about actually doing some Hoodoo of my own.

Looking forward to your replies

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 am

I just want to know if i can make copy of her signature and save it for later. Is the only personals concern i have from my other woman's son. the spell i did,i saw good results, but in case i need to do something for later i would like to make copies and save it. It is possible?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:20 am

I don't like copies of signatures very much-- but i have used them, of course.

I prefer something that the target actually touched.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

I have used copies and as cat said I too prefer actual signatures because the person has touched it.

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi, luckily I was able to get one of his unwashed underwear and found some hair...The hair I plan to put it with the break up spell kit that I'm waiting (hopefully soon)..anyway..I need someone to tell me what spell could I use the underwear for to bring back my lover? Any experience that you guys could share when it comes to unwashed underwear to bring him back?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Please do a forum search to see how people have used these personal concerns in spells as they can be used a variety of ways. In addition, bring a lover back has been discussed in depth on this forum so please do a forum search for that.

Here are some spells to start off with
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Also, reconciliation and return to me spell kits and products are going to help you as well. BUT you should get a reading first so that you have a clear picture and plan that can be mapped out for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 am

Thanks STAR for the reply...

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:35 am

I have a Follow Me Boy candle that I ordered from LM & a personal concern of his & I'm wondering how best to use them.
First, I'm wondering if I should write the name paper & petition the same way as I would for a Love Me candle, with his name written, then crossed w/mine & my petition written in a circle around it in red ink?
Second, I was able to obtain a bit of his semen on a string. I had originally gotten it on the string with the intention of tying his nature, but he didn't fall asleep after & I don't want to waste this very valuable & hard to obtain personal concern! Plus, I had forgotten about the oh so important step of NOT having an orgasm :oops: Not to get too gross (or personal here, but I don't really know how to best ask my questions without giving the following info: Although I did have an orgasm, it was early on & when he climaxed, he used the "Amtrak Method" (you know, always pull out on time :lol: ), so when he left the room to get a towel, I soaked the string in his semen & therefore I don't think my fluids got mixed w/his, but I can't be absolutely positive. So, I was thinking of tying it around the Follow Me Boy vigil candle as it burns? Maybe even tying his picture to the candle with it? Anyway, he has started pulling away from me & I'm not ready for things to end yet & I want to start working on him right away, so your thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

I think you've got a handle on it; tie his picture to the candle with the string, place it over the petition, add any herbs/oils, and burn it. Dispose of the remains by burying them in your backyard or other appropriate manner.
HRCC Student #1339

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 4:10 pm

...he doesn't have to fall asleep as long as you call his name and he answers... (my interpretation)

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Thanks Simulcik, it's good to have confirmation that my instincts were right. Maybe as I become more experienced, I will learn to trust them ;)

Thx for your input jwmcclin, but according to Cat's site, you do need to wait until he falls asleep. Check this link & scroll down to & read "Tying Up A Man's Nature" http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
I also read somewhere that there is a belief that this 1st response as he wakes contains his spirit (or something like that) & when you tie the knot as he responds to you calling his name that you are tying his spirit in the knot. I came across this tid-bit somewhere along the lines of reading many books on both Hoodoo & Vodou.
I'm not trying to be argumentative (though it may sound like it ;) ) & I really do appreciate your input, but I don't want anyone else to read this & get confused :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 6:21 pm

yes of course cat is correct but you can adjust somethings...suppose you dont live together????? (ahha)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

There is nothing that says he has to be asleep when he answers you -- that is just one of many ways. You could call him on the telephone.

There is nothing that says the semen must be fresh. It is the custom to dry it on the string.
catherine yronwode

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 am

Thanks Miss Cat for letting me know that there are variations to this aspect of tying a man's nature. After reading your "Hoodoo in Theory & Practice" section on Tying Up A Man's Nature, it sounded like you must wait until he falls asleep. As I continue to study both Hoodoo & Vodou, I've found that while there can be variations to a lot of spells, tricks & rituals, there also tends to be some steadfast rules as well. Admittadly, this can get a bit confusing for us newbies. Anyway, thanks for clearing up my misconception & sorry to jwmcclin for not trusting your advice ;-)
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Hi,
If you have a man's semen dried on a cloth do you also need to use other concerns such as a picture and birthday? I figure name paper is a given but if you already have semen do you also need as many of the other concerns as you can get?
Also, my printer is out of black ink and I can't just yet get more, so any pictures I print have the colors a little wonky, would that still work if you can clearly see the person but the color's a little off?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am

In my opinion semen is great to create the link needed without using any other concerns. As for the picture,I wouldn't use a picture that is not good enough,unless it was my only option. I'd either print it using another printer or I'd go without the photo,since you have semen anyway.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 pm

It depends on how much semen you have. If you have enough to use in more than one spell, than you'll be fine. And the picture you have is fine as long as the color contrast does not become a distraction for you.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh yeah, I got plenty lol. The pictures just come out on the red side, I try to use ones that are bright, clear and doesn't have much black in it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Semen is one of the strongest links. As for the picture, when you have a working printer, print enough for later use.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 3:46 pm

More questions while I'm waiting for my LM order to ship......I have several personal concerns from my husband....hair (albeit facial) from his electric razor, some blood on tissues from a piercing he cleaned, and lastly some semen on wipes from when he was with me, and some on fabric that probably came from self-gratification. My question is on the latter.....he may have just been watching porn after I went to sleep, or it could have been from phone sex with his skank. If it is from that, would that matter if I put it in a honey jar to work him back to me? Or more specifically, does the circumstance under which the fluid was collected influence what it can be used for later?

And second question....do I need to have his semen on the string when I tie his nature over the phone? Or can I just tie it when I tie the plain string when he answers his phone? Or even with a string anointed with Reconciliation, Return to Me, or Stay with Me oil? I have those on hand at the moment.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Having the semen is great, tying his nature as you described is unclear...

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 pm

I would not put the semen that might have been from sex with his other woman into the honey jar for us, just like I wouldn't put a guy's semen that *might* have been mixed with my stuff in a vinegar for them.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 pm

cabriellenil

Thanks....That's what I thought. Even though it would have just been phone sex, I don't want to do anything to backfire breaking them up as fast and as hard as I can.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 pm

jwmcclin

JW, I was describing what Cat wrote about here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Sat May 29, 2010 2:38 am

Star, had a reading and I was happy with it. I am to do steady work..continue with what spells I'm doing. Anyway, I probably would tie a knot on his underwear with my underwear and put it under my bed coz I dont have a backyard. Will this do? any specific day I should do this? Will i put oils? I'm still waiting for my LM orders to arrive.
From the reading, spell works were done on my target to "not leave" the woman he is with..any suggestions how I can undo this?
I also read from the forum about blue penis candle spell..that a string will be tied to the base..is this string with semen? Can I do this spell without the string with semen? My purpose of this spell is for him to be sexually aroused only to me and not other women..
Hope you could share your knowledge...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 29, 2010 8:02 am

Yea, the whole "waking up" thing was an idea to get capture his voice in a way that wasn't suspicious. You could call his name while he's in the bathroom, or over the phone, or whatever and have the same effect.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 8:06 am

jujugiggles
Thanks.....I thought that was the reason why, and seeing as how he's 3000 miles away right now, over the phone is the only way I can call to him and get a response. Now do I need his semen on the string? I know that's the ideal, but can it be just the string, or the string anointed with one of the oils instead? Obviously it won't be as powerful, but I'll take what I can get until I can get close enough for more personal concerns. I wish I'd found this forum before he came home on leave! :twisted:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 29, 2010 9:28 am

What kind wipes is the semen you do have from him on? You could try taking a portion of that wipe, dampening it, and wrapping it around a string (trying to work the dampness and semen into the string as you do so) that you use that. If it's just facial tissue, that could be hard as it will just fall apart...but you could get crafted and perhaps braid the tissue/wipe into three pieces of string. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 29, 2010 11:19 am

With tying a persons nature you are using their sexual fluids as a link while tying knots by capturing their voice. It was explained to me that its like capturing a person's soul or spirit.

This can be done while they are drifting off to sleep, while they are awake, over the phone. etc. The idea is that you call out their name and their respond to their name and you capture them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Mon May 31, 2010 2:35 pm

Hey Everyone,

Alright so this might be a silly question, but can one use pre-cum as a personal concern? I do not have any semen or hair...

Thanks,
shiva2500

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am

You can absolutely use it as a sexual fluid.
good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 pm

It is useful insofar as it is a personal bodily concern. Hair, sweat, foot-sole scrapings -- all of these can be and have traditionally and successfully been used in conjure spells for love and for other goals as well.
catherine yronwode

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am

Hi
I am a complete newbie to hoodoo/rootwork although i do have an undeveloped spiritual gift, so i am wanting to try out a follow me boy spellkit and possibly a honey jar (haven't decided which one yet) to get an ex back to me in the way in want (there is still love there as neither of us really wanted to split, but i had to leave as i felt the relationship couldn't move forward otherwise).

So my question is concerning the use of personal effects from him such as hair, dirty underwear etc. What if i cannot get these? Can i still do the spell? Or will it not work as well? I have a certain amount of access to him/his flat but it would be difficult to get actual biological samples i think. I do have some clothing and underwear of his, although it is clean as i had not come accross LM until very recently and i put all his items in the washing machine :-(

Any help would be much appreiciated, and apologies if this question has been asked somewhere before and i haven't come accross it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 am

If you have access to his place, then I would do my darndest to get some hair - check the bathrooms. There's always plenty of hair in bathrooms, especially in the shower and sink areas. Or snag a dirty sock. People are always losing socks, so one missing one shouldn't set off any alarm bells for most people.

Washed clothes won't do you any good - you want bodily fluids or other pieces of dna in order to get the best possible results.

If you absolutely cannot get anything from him, then you can use a picture. But do your best to get a hair or something.

I would get a reconciliation kit and work that first/along with the follow me boy.

You also may very well want to start with a reading from an AIRR worker to get the full scoop on the situation from a divination perspective, and then get personalized advice in what tricks to do.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am

edit: sorry for the repetition, Devi posted while I was writing my reply.
If you have access to his flat then chances are you can get many samples of personal concerns from him. Hairs will definitely be in the bathroom and on his hair brush or comb,on his razor or shaving machine,on the bed,couch etc (you can lift those using a piece of tape). Be creative and you'll probably find a way to get his concerns. However,if you don't manage to get his concerns then go on and do the spell without them. Don't try to avoid getting concerns though if there's any possibility that you can,cause the concerns create a very strong link to the person and your spell has more chances to succeed if you use them.

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the advice! The main thing i was worried about is that he will most probably insist on being there while im in the flat as i don't have keys anymore, so i think i will definatly try to snag a sock and bathroom will probably be the best way to get hair as the toilet is in there and he can't come in and catch me lifting hairs which he could if i was in the bedroom doing it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Yea, just say you have to use the toilet, and lock the door! LOL. Easy!

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Hello everyone
Just a question about personal concerns for a honey jar. If you are not in a position to get the more common personal concerns or body fluids used on a target, would a cigarette butt that the target has smoked be enough to be considered a personal concern ?. Would it would contain some saliva or even skin molecules since it had been in their mouth. How would a cigarette butt rate in comparrison to other personal concerns like hair etc or a photo? and would it be worth using if other items were not available.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Yes its a personal concern.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I have some blood for my target. It has dried up now on the cloth. Do I soak this in water to re-activate it? Or will it be fine dry?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:52 pm

It will be fine dried...

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Thank you!!!

Momo

Unread post by Momo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 am

Not having access to skin, hair, nails, etc., would a note written by them serve the purpose? I expect they had to have touched it to create it, so there would be something left of them on it?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 am

If it is in their handwriting, yes, my understanding is that it can be used as a link, however it won't be as strong as something like hair, nail clippings, or sexual fluid.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 am

Maljen is correct.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Is a phone number a good enough personal concern?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Nope.
HRCC Student #1559

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

I've used someone's screen name..and birthdate. Its not great, but i did work. took longer. Not great personal concerns by a long shot though.

Can you get Facebook photos?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Batling

Ah, but a birthday has always been at least a small link to the person, and screen names are much more personal then a mere phone number, still not great tho.
HRCC Student #1559

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”