Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

golda

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by golda » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 am

Flamethrower,
Thanks for the response :) and the link. I will study it.
As for the petals, I think I'll keep them in the bath tub.The tea idea is also excellent. Will try to employ that :)
Golda

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 am

So there is nothinng we can do with our lovers handwriting? ecause I searched the linkthat was provided and it doesnt say anything with dealing with a lovers handwriting

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm

I believe they say that handwriting/signature counts as someone's personal concern. Try searching the forum for the word 'signature' to get some ideas?

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm

sunflower73

I recommend reading the entire page. Once you get to the handwriting suggestion (yes, it is on the link and I ain't too happy about having to double check ;) ), you'll understand it's use as a personal concern.

As route95 suggested, doing a search will definitely bring up results. The search field is on the upper right hand side of the Lucky Mojo page. If you can't find what you're looking for, google "lucky mojo + whatever you're searching for" to get a direct link.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 pm

flamethrower

Sorry that you dont like to double check, I am not to good on understanding alot of things and sometimes I ask for extra help. As to my prolems I cant get but so muc since he is 4 states away. Sorry for the problems I have cause

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

a link to a thread about using menstrual blood: menstrual-blood-and-its-uses-t1758.html

page about personal concerns... they mention handwriting/signature: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi all,

It has been stated in this forum that without names, the work might be weaker or ineffective. But, I have also read about successful freezer spells with general references, like "all my romantic rivals." Here's the question: If I have been working spells on a person, whose name I don't have, and I am getting symbols with clear meanings related to her (as determined by my airr reader), does this mean I am reaching the intended target? To clarify a bit, I write a description of her (where she lives, age, her nationality) on the candle, and I have a load of intention behind it. What do you think?

brujaha

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

If you're receiving signs and a reading has confirmed it for you, then yes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Yay! Thank you Devi! This brings me some relief while I figure out how to manipulate things so that I can find out her name.

brujaha

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Please don't mistake us by saying that without names you will absolutely fail. We are saying that generally the best way to create a link is first by personal concerns followed up by a name paper/ photo. If you are able to link and target the spell by a phrase like "my enemies" or something similar than more power to you. :-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Thank you for clearing that up, Conjure Man. I must say that over the years you have imparted such wisdom in your responses to folks. In fact, there is one quote of yours that I have written in my little journal, because it gives me hope when my work is slow in coming to fruition. I don't remember the thread I found it in, but I am re-writing it here for others to read:

". . . Honey jars take a bit of time to work, but remember that sometimes things need to get worse before they can get better. Sometimes a couple needs to get closer together before you will be able to cause a falling out, sometimes someone needs to be rude and cold before ice breaks and they become loving. . . " [wed., nov. 9th, 2009] - Conjure Man

You always convey such warmth and sincerity in your responses. . . YOU ROCK!!!

brujaha

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 am

Can i use a towel that he dried his private parts as personal concern?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 am

Yes...if he was the only one that dried himself on it yes, you can use it. You do not have to use the entire towel, I would just use piece of the towel.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm

thank you, you always so helpful. thank you

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh I have to chime in with this one... Lil Cassandra you bring up such a VALID point!

I am also all about anonymity. I do not even have a web page for my current profession as of the last 13 years. My new position being created for me will most certainly include anonymity... because there are many crazy people out there (the world in general)

Now onto Redrose, Redrose PLEASE report to the Forum Staff if you feel threatened in anyway. Although I would not "feed" into the situation, thereby, giving it its own manifestation and energy. You might want to use some LM Fiery Wall of Protection to put your mind at ease. If you feel you really have been crossed or tricked, look into the LM supplies for that particular need.

This site helps people around the world each and every day through wisdom and sharing and the use and knowledge of the wonderdul products at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. I am an even better person for having found the ENTIRE LM SITE-- not just the forum.

Any person, place or entity that takes advantage of any of the posts and tries to hurt people in need...SHAMEFUL ROTTEN--- ACTION!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Cursing a person via their screen name can be done, but it would have to take more than skill -- it'd have to be a pretty lucky shot.

If you think it's happened to you, get a reading for confirmation or denial of the case.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Unread post by 421718 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 am

I think someone could send you evil and negative energies from just your username. For example, if they specified in their spells that they were targeting the "person who uses the username RedRose on the Lucky Mojo forums", then the energy would be directed to you. Unless there is more than one person who uses your account, then it would just go to the person whose post(s) the practitioner has in mind. Of course, if you post a fake picture of yourself and the person is convinced that the picture is you, then whenever the person uses ambiguous pronouns such as "she" or "her" and ONLY thinks of the picture, then the energy is directed to the person in the picture and not you.

If the person were to create a doll baby with just your username, then I would imagine the link wouldn't be as strong as if they used your personal concerns.

I don't know why anyone would try to do anything to you though since you could easily hire an AIRR worker to protect you and you can also ask for help on these forums.

starrykitten

Unread post by starrykitten » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:40 pm

The object of my affection just changed his clothes at my house and left a shirt here. I keep thinking there must be something I can do to it to help attract him to me. Does anyone have ideas?

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Wow I really want to find out too.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

First, if he's left any socks or any other articles like underwear keep hold of them. For his shirt, grab a few strings from the armpit region so you can use them as a person concern. Make sure you do this before washing it so you are taking the threads out after its been in direct contact with him and his sweat.

Then toss his shirt in the wash and add some love bath crystals to the wash and give it back to him. If you want to make him your lover add in Come to Me and Love Me crystals.

Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 pm

I would actually keep the item and would NOT wash it. That is a big personal item that can last you for quite sometime. Or I would do as conjure man said with the thread if he asks for it back. But if he does not ask for it back then keep it in a safe place, unwashed.

starrykitten

Unread post by starrykitten » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Wow, those are some quick replies! Thanks so much for your help. He probably does not even remember tossing his shirt on the entrance floor, so maybe he wouldn't notice if it went missing. (Thankfully, he wears the same general outfit every day, so one missing shirt wouldn't stand out.) I should mention too that he was changing his clothes here because he's been crashing in my extra room, so I have plenty more opportunities to get stuff if I want to. It's just a matter of knowing what to do with it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am

Hold on here, folks. Let's understand a few things.

1) STOP! DO NOT WASH THE SHIRT until you get to Step #7 of this post!

2) Enchanting means literally to sing or chant a spoken or sung spell over something; it is a European folk magic tradition. In English folk magic, the meter of such chants is fairly fixed, but the words vary with the purpose of the enchantment. The usual form is a rhymed couplet, with a meter is like:

da DA da DA da DA da DA
da DA da DA da DA da DA

Here are two different English enchantments for a tea cup to be used in tasseography:

Would'st thou thy future wish to see?
Perhaps this cup will show it thee!

Many curious things i see
While telling fortunes in your tea!

Here is a typical enchantment of a shirt for magical purposes (but keep reading, and i'll show you a better way to work with the shirt):

Whenever John this shirt shall wear
His arms will ache to hold me near

This rhythmic meter is so popularly understood as the proper meter of enchantment among English-speaking people, that even in comic books it is used to indicate magical power. Alfred Bester wrote this enchantment for DC's "Green Lantern" comics in 1943; it is the enchantment of an emerald ring by the power of a cosmic battery disguised in the form of an old railroad lantern and it is known as The Green Lantern Oath:

In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power...Green Lantern's light!"

There are hundreds of rhymed spells of enchantment used by the mystic magician Dr. Strange in the Marvel Comics series "Strange Tales" and "Dr. Strange." This one is by Roy Thomas, and appeared in the late 1960s:

By the wisdom of Oshtur -- by the curse of Watoomb --
let the forces which threaten now know only doom!

And here's one by Roger Stern, also in "Dr. Strange" comics, this time from the 1970s:

Bird of evil -- hear my call!
By Balthakk's Bolts shall now you fall!

For many more rhymed spells of enchantment in "Strange Tales" and "Dr. Strange" comics, see my web site "The Lesser Book of the Vishanti," which is online here:

http://luckymojo.com/vishanti.html

2) Okay, so that was all about "enchantments." Now, let's remember that this is a site for the discussion of conjure, hoodoo, and rootwork, which is African American folk magic, not English folk magic. In hoodoo we do not use enchantments of this sort, but we do work heavily with personal concerns of the body. The soiled, worn, and dirty shirt is such a personal concern. So, for a background on personal concerns, i want you to read the multi-page section on personal concerns in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." If you do not have the book, please order it and get walking on this path. Without it, you will waste our time in the forum by asking questions that have been answered there. The book is only $14.95 and it will save you a lot of time thinking "What shall i do?" Order the book at

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

It is:

Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, paperback by Catherine Yronwode
Originally published in 2002.
From the proprietor of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company comes the most thorough, complete, and authentic book on how roots and herbs are used in traditional African-American folk magic. 500 herbs, roots, minerals, and zoological curios are listed, along with their scientific names, so you will know exactly what to harvest or buy from an herb dealer. Included are an amazing 750 spells, formulas, mojo hand combinations, and candle rites, all given in workable, practical detail. Medical usages for many of the herbs, supplementary botanical notes, a series of cross-indexes listing herbs by the magical conditions for which they are recommended, plus 50 beautiful black and white illustrations of herbs and vintage herb packaging round out this informative reference volume. There is no other herb encyclopedia like this one. This is the book to get if you are working traditional conjure and herb magic. If you order from Lucky Mojo, cat will inscribe your copy to you. 224 pages.

Trade Paperback:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Hardcover:

BOO-GRI-HHHC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode
$39.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

4) If you are not interested in studying hoodoo and just want a quick peek into the use of personal concerns, read this page on "Body Fluids" from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." It does not duplicate the more extensive material on "Personal Concerns" in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," but it will give you a glimpse into why NOT to wash the shirt. The URL is

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

This page deals with Menstrual Blood, Semen, and Urine -- but the shirt contains Sweat, which is also a vital body fluid and should be preserved, NOT washed out of the shirt!

5) If you can keep the shirt, here's what to do:

Decide whether you want to make a doll-baby on the man.

A) If you do want to make a doll, use the shirt-cloth (especially the sweaty underarm potions) to craft the doll. Stuff it with herbs and incense powders of love, control, and passion. For a list of such herbs and incense powders, buy and read "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" or see my free web page "Hoodoo at a Glance," online here:

http:luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Note that i said "incense powders" and not "sachet powders." If you are familiar with our products, you will understand why.

After making, baptizing, and working with the doll by loving it up all over your body, wrap it tightly in your underpants and keep it hidden. Take it out and work with it in a sexual manner whenever you feel inclined to draw him closer.

B) If you do not wish to make a doll, you may use a very old spell which simply consists of tying the shirt into a knot and burying it in your back yard so he will come to your place and not leave. This spell is usually done with a man's underpants, but i have seen it done with an undershirt or with socks as well, and it works well.

6) If you cannot keep the shirt, but will be expected to return it, you should carefully pull some threads from it, preferably from under the armpit area. If it is a knit shirt, work neatly lest it unravel. You don't need a lot, but you need something.

A) You can use the threads as part of the stuffing of a flannel cloth doll, along with suitable herbs.

B) You can put the threads in a nation sack or mojo hand made for sexual attraction, fidelity, and control over the man. Order

THE NATION SACK
For women only we fashion a traditional Memphis style filled with the particular concerns women want in this type of article. The red flannel bag contains Queen Elizabeth Root, Lodestone, Magnetic Sand, Dragon's Blood, Licorice Root, Calamus Root, a Silver Dime, a Heart charm, and a length of white cotton string for you to "personalize" according to the instructions, plus a vial of Follow Me Boy Dressing Oil.
$20.00
MH1-COM-NATI

This also comes in a Triple Strength version with rarer and more costly ingredients
$30.00
MH3-COM-NATI

C) After you have taken the threads from the shirt, get one of your own hairs (a pubic hair is best, but a head-hair will do), thread it on a needle, and work it into the lower-edge hem of the shirt (closest to his genitals when he will wear the shirt). You will need to pray over this work as you do it. This procedure is described more fully in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" in the section on "Personal Concerns."

D) After you have threaded the hair into the hem of the shirt, rub it between your legs three times while praying for your desired outcome; see "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" in the section on "Personal Concerns." The shirt is then ready to return to him.

7) The procedure that ConjureMan described -- washing the shirt in water that contains some dissolved bath crystals for love -- is a valid way of working, but ONLY after following steps 1 through 6 above. It is usually employed in cases where you regularly do a man's laundry.

If the two of you live together, for instance, washing his clothes with a sprinkling of love bath crystals in the rinse water should become as second nature to you.

But in YOUR case, getting this shirt was a one-time or first-time event, and it should not and cannot be treated as something routine, like dressing his laundry.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 am

Well done cat as always. I would follow starsnthesky7...keep the shirt and also ConjureMan, pull the threads from the airpit area. You can use the shirt later... ;)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 am

My target went out of town with his boys and he let me borrow one of his trucks. I have it until tomorrow. It's a truck that he doesn't drive a lot but I'd still like to trick it for when he does. I have follow me boy, fire of love, I dominate my man, crown of success, blessings and Special Oil #20. I went through the truck and was able to get a hair. The boy does not shed!! I had his hat the other night and was only able to get two and couldn't find any in his bed. Geez!!! I did find something with his signature on it in the glove box. Are copies good or is the original better? Aso the dirt on the driver's side floor mat...would that be considered foot track dirt?

I know it's a lot of questions but I really want to get as much personal concerns as I can while I have the chance and do as much work as I can while I have the opportunity. So any ideas would be very, very, very much appreciated. I was also wondering about burning candles in it tonight. Watched closely of course. I have a honey jar also. Just wondering if there would be a stronger connection if I did the work in his truck.

Thanks everyone! You don't know what your help means to me. I really think this guy is the one I am meant to be with. I felt it in high school but life lead us down different paths then but fate brought us back together and I don't want to let this chance slip away. Right now on the physical level I'm just trying to be the best friend that I can be because after everything he has been through I think that is what he needs. He needs to see that I'm nothing like his ex.

Oh and tonight I'm gonna bake his some brownies with some queen elizabeth root powder and a pinch of cinnamon. Any other suggestions I could add that wouldn't alter the taste and be noticed?

Thanks again. I'll shut up now, lol.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 am

Some menstrual or vaginal fluid should be added to the brownies. Just a touch so he won't detect it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

An original sig is best, but sometimes you can work with a copy.

Glad you got the hairs! Remember you can cut them into small pieces to give you more to work with.

Foot track dirt is really properly lifted from an actual foot print on the ground. But you can certainly lay powders mixed with dirt on the floor mat so he's constantly stepping in it!

Also anointing the steering wheel and various handles, knobs, etc with a LITTLE bit of oil (you don't wait it to look or feel greasy).

If you think he'd keep it in there, maybe get an air freshener in an appropriate fragrance to hang from the rearview, and get some of your oils on there - you can use more since it's supposed to be fragrant, just make sure you don't make it look strange with oil stains so be creative in that regard. But then his cab will continually be filled with the effect of the oil. Pray your intent over it each time you have a chance to keep it working strongly.

I wouldn't personally light candles in there, because that's just not all that safe. If you're doing all the other work, then you won't need anything ELSE in the car.

However, a little trick I like to do is make a small packet out of a larger petition paper and a few herbs, then tie it shut. Then tape that packet somewhere inconspicuous where it is unlikely to be found...like tape it with duct tape up under the driver's seat.

starrykitten

Unread post by starrykitten » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 am

Wow! That was some seriously great advice! Thank you for it. :)

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello folks,

I know what is a personal belonging but when you have only a picture, are there certain objects that you can use as personal belongings to target someone?

These are the items, check yes or no.

item 1: a gift card, person a bought the gift card for person b. they both used it at the store. could you still relegate it to target person a or is person's b influence in there already?

item 2: person a got a magnet for person b, it has his last name. magnet says "i love (his last name). person b kept it.

item 3: paint that person a bought and both person a and b used it. paint may have been bought with gift card. person b has it.

item 4: cd that person a burned for person b. it contains some of person a's favorite songs. person b kept it.

item 5: pants that person a gave to person b. person b never used them. kept them as a souvenir of person a.

can any of these still be used to target person a?

thanks. much appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Some talented workers can target a person in this manner, but generally speaking these kinds of links are extremely weak and unreliable.
I wouldn't personally bother - I'd just use the picture.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Devi Spring

that is what i think too. the fact that person b kept them changes things a little bit.

in this case, when having only a picture, do you think one would have to do more than one spell to hit the target or is this a fallacy?

thanks.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Ty, Devi....I'm learning! I'm still very much a novice and relatively inexperienced, but I'm making a point to absorb and take in as much information and advice as I can!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Devi..it's actually a baby wipe type of tissue, so I can definitely dampen a piece of it and wrap it around a string....thanks so much for the idea!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm

cabriellenil

Use the semen and do not wait for the hair to make the honey jar. You can open the jar later.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 am

mscarib, the book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (Devi's recommendation) is found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 am

Oh! alright, that makes sense... Thank you again Devi :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:42 am

Mysticlady, you say you want revenge, but you also say you want to continue the relationship with honesty and respect. Therefore you are still unclear on your intentions.

Devi and Jwmcclin have essentially chosen for you, deciding that you really do want to continue the relationship more than you want revenge, and, if that is the case, their ideas are sound.

But, on the chance that you do actually want pure, practical, highly intense revenge, i'd say go with loading a black candle with the personal concerns, dressing it with Revenge Oil, and burning it right down to the end, then burying the remains in a cemetery.
catherine yronwode

amber123

Unread post by amber123 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:01 am

what really happens when you bury a mans drawers in your own backyard and he resides some place else.I have heard it keeps him coming back to you is this so?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:01 pm

"The most well-known earth burial trick performed for the sake of love is probably the one in which a man or woman steals the dirty underwear of his or her spouse, ties it in a knot, and buries it in the back yard to ensure marital fidelity. This is a form of "tying the nature" or limiting a spouse's ability to commit adultery. " So said Miss cat on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm

If the person is not your spouse, you are tying him or her to you and as starsnthesky7 mentioned, limiting his ability to cheat on you sexually that is...anytime you bury something in your back yard, your intention is for it to stay with you. ;)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm

i remeber reading once about tying your underwear to his and burying them? is this for the same purpose?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 am

We aren't together, but we are talking as good friends. I don't know how to broch this request because it will come off as odd. And I don't want to just say.......Honey, I want to cast a spell and make you mine! I am going to send him something soon and wanted to stick a mailer in to get the shirt (or boxers :-) ) but how do I ask without seeming odd. I live in IL and he in GA.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 am

Well, what makes it more difficult is you need the clothing to be worn and unwashed for it to be of use to you. And there's no easy way to ask for that!

You may be better off working with what concerns that you do have, and make sure to collect concerns when you do visit him or he visits you.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Just be bold in asking but be nice and slightly tricky. Could you bring yourself to say something like "I know this sounds funny, but I really miss the way you smell. Could you please send me your t-shirt?" Trust me, people are flattered by stuff like that!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 pm

OK, OK, OK. I like butchcomer's idea. I think I will try it. But it has to be worn but unwashed!! Can it be lightly sweaty!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 pm

This I know will be harder. I was going to overnight a beverage to him, but what can I send to him? Any ideas? I know semen is the male equivalent of moon-blood, and I WANT HIM BACK, so what can I cook up that can accomplish this. mind you, I am in IL and he in GA, so this has to stand FedEX!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:02 pm

A sweaty shirt is good.
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Tboy, this forum is here to help people chose and use Lucky Mojo products, it is not a general occult/folk magic forum. So asking about the rules and regulations of Fed-Ex is kinda off-topic for this forum.
HRCC Student #1559

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm

tboy1977 I am very new to hoodoo so I can not give any advice other than if you go back and listen to the radio archives for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, http://hoodoorootwork.blogspot.com/ , you can get some good ideas there.

May2008 - Attracting a Gay Partner
Jan2006 - Love, Marriage, Fidelity, Reconciliation

Also, they just brought back the radio show a couple of weeks ago. They broadcast live on Sundays at Blog Talk Radio, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour . There is a call in number so you can listen by phone or from the web. If you are able to get on air live you can talk to Cat and Dr. Kioni directly. They will do a divination on your situation and suggest work for you to do. There will also be a live chat available when the show starts. If you do not have an account go ahead and set one up now at that site. It is free and you need to be registered to chat.

Sorry, I do not mean to sound like a commercial, but I really like the radio shows and have learned a lot. And it is just really fun for me to listen especially now that I can listen live. I have purchased several products from Lucky Mojo based partially on these shows.

You should really get a reading first like others have suggested to start out on the right track. If you listen to some of the other shows from 2008, you will see (hear) how the reading helps the worker lead you in the right direction.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 pm

cool. I'm not trying to be nutty, but I WANT HIM BACK.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 am

The links you were just provided with will have ideas for you. You are coming across as a bit...scattered over this situation. We all understand that it's hard to lose someone and to want them back. However you still need to approach conjure from a centered and focused place.

Just an observation here, you've been all over the forum asking many different questions about your case, and you've also admitted to being new to conjure. I think that at this point you just need to get a reading and consultation with a rootworker that can help answer your questions and give you targeted ideas for working your case. You're barking up so many different trees with poppet work, honey jar work, sexual fluid consumption, etc - it would be somewhat of overkill to try and do all of this stuff all at once. A consultation will help you focus on what is going to have the best chance of working.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck.

AlwaysxYours147

Unread post by AlwaysxYours147 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Can you seriously do a spell on a person with just a name & birthday or do you need personal belongings?

Its for a binding spell.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Well, this being the Lucky Mojo product forum which is associated with the Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers and also the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, we can't really speak to what some random person is selling or their skill-level. I will say that you have to be VERY careful before spending money on spell-casters as there are a great deal of scam-artists out there.

That being said, a skilled worker may be able to successfully hit the target using a name and birthday - though that is a very weak link. Most would want to have AT LEAST a picture to go along with that, but best of all is having a personal concern such as a hair or nail clipping.

If you wish to hire someone to work on your behalf, I would strongly suggest that you browse through the AIRR list of workers, as they have all been peer-reviewed for skill, well-educated in traditional conjure and roowork, and agree to an strict ethical code of conduct, with an AIRR ombudsman being available to mediate any disputes that may arise. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

AlwaysxYours147

Unread post by AlwaysxYours147 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:49 am

No that's a fallacy - you could hit them with one spell. But it depends on the situation whether one spell would work or not - some situations are more complex and just require more work no matter what kind of link you're working with.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi everyone.
The other night I had collected a valuable piece of information about lifting foot tracks from one's shoes on LM website. Wiping from toe to heel of the shoe with a moist towel towards yourself to bring to you. ect

I have been searching for an hour. LOL and I Can NOT locate that page on LM website again. I knew I should have bookmarked it. :P

Would someone please help me locate this page and put up a link?

Thank you thank you thank you. :) In advance.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:21 pm

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Wiping the target's sole of the shoes from toe to heel to obtain the foot track would be to keep the person home or coming back. Wiping the sole of the shoe from heel to toe would be to drive the person away.

Miss cat also has mentioned that when a man stays overnight, you can tuck the toes of his shoes under the bed to keep him attached to you, but if you don't want him coming around anymore, you can turn his shoes so that the toes point outward, towards the door.
coastwitch

magickalpisces

Unread post by magickalpisces » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:48 am

Hi,

I was able to tie my lover's nature twice in two separate strings. One I will use for my Nation Sack. My question is can the other string be used as a personal concern along with pubic hairs to fix a doll that I am preparing? Would that make it more effective?

Thanks for your help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Public hair or caputured semen can be used as personal concerns for a doll baby.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”