• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:49 am

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread postby Amanda » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm

This may be a weird question, but I know bodily fluids can be used in rootwork. Has anyone ever heard of breast milk being used in hoodoo? I just ask because I will be weaning my child soon and I'm wondering if I will be missing a golden opportunity once I'm completely done nursing her.
Amanda

Re: Personal Concerns Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Any soiled clothing captured from a person be can used against that person or used to control them.

Some bodily fluids can be used to mark a person or a place as one's own. The usual ones are menstrual blood, sexual fluids, and urine. Those are used to induce love in the one who contacts or ingests them -- plus, in the case of urine, there is an additional use of marking territory for protection.

What would breast milk do? Make someone want to nurse on you? I don't see a big advantage there, to keep someone in a childlike state. I guess you could freeze some and 15 years later, when your child is raising cain, feed it to him to put him back into a trusting babyish state of mind. That's a long time to keep it frozen, though. And i guess you could feed it to your husband, to make him babyish, too -- if you wanted a babyish husband, that is.

So, i think this is an interesting idea, but you'd have to have a pretty far-out reason in mind to carry it through.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Amanda » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks - probably not a practical application for me. But it's interesting to know anyway.
Amanda

Unread postby EcleckticMama » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Amanda, when I saw your post the other day, it got me to wondering about this very thing as I am also a breastfeeding mother. I was curious what traditions miss catherine may have known about.

I am going to go out on a limb and offer my non-hoodoo-trained (but try to keep it within hoodoo context) take on what breastmilk could mean spiritually and in magic.

What I know about milk from HHRM is that it's "generally curative."

A few things I know about milk from the Bible (whose Christian and Jewish mytho-historical lore have entered into hoodoo) and my scant understanding of some Judaic mysticism:
a) symbolic of abundance/blessing -- Exodus: land of milk and honey
b) symbolic of a beloved's charm -- Song of Songs: honey and milk are under thy tongue
c) symbolic of love (really a corollary of (a) I suppose) and it flows to fill the space it occupies unlike a solid {gleaned a discussion on the prohbition of: not to eat milk and meat at the same time/meal}

Now what I know about human breastmilk (and some of my own breastfeeding experience):
a) it's very sweet (sweeter and stickier than cow's milk)
b) oxytocin (the bonding hormone) plays a big role in breastfeeding as the nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, which helps milk flow down and thus plays a role in bonding mother and infant
c) a baby's father may "partake" during lovemaking with mama
d) in societies where children are allowed to self-wean, it tends to occur between 3 and 4 years of age (long past what's considered a "baby")
e) it has curative properties (heals minor abrasions quickly, etc. other anecdotal cure-alls get passed word-of mouth)

I could see a mother's milk used to bind and tighten family ties for personal amulets and heal family discord with its nurturing, healing and bonding natures. Because it is milk and because of its high sugar content, I'd be wary of just how I use it. I doubt I would store and save any for future use for these reasons either as it would seem somehow "less."

Just as a family naturally shares personal concerns as laundry is done together, towels or cups are shared and is just naturally bound; so a family with a breastfeeding pair would have benefit of some "spilled milk" I think.
EcleckticMama

Can I jinx someone with just their name and their photo?

Unread postby K54 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 am

This is all I have. Getting a foot track or any other personal effect is not possible. In fact, I had to use an online detective agency to even get the photo. Any help is appreciated.
K54
K54

Re: Can I jinx someone with just their name and their photo?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 am

I have had success crossing someone with a name and a photo, it really depends on the situation, but a name and a photo, while not the best representations of a person are certainly better than nothing at all!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby K54 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 am

Great...but HOW...what has worked for you?
K54
K54

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 am

I must say it does not sound great for you if it is this hard to get info on the person. Did the online detective agency give you this person's address? Most do and if you have that you can go further by mailing the person some generic mail that is marked.

I have done cursing work on someone with just a picture, but it took longer. I got the person's address and it mover everything along much faster. I also mailed some flyers to the person that were marked-up with Hot Foot powder.

You really want the target to touch the stuff.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Fay » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:04 pm

That is so smart! I've been wondering how to hot foot someone! If there is an organization you want them to leave, would sending them mail from or about that organization be the way to go? I don't care if they leave town, get them from this organization and I'm done with dealing with them.
Fay

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi K54,
Well you jinx or cross them in whatever way is best for the situation. You can burn black candles on their picture and curse them, you can put then in a cursing bottle spell, you can write your petition directly on their picture and then use it in whatever working you are doing. There are a bunch of ways to cross a person, you would use what you have of them like you would use their personal concerns.
For more information on crossing, please see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:50 pm

People get tons of junk mail and don't think about it. I would just send generic flyers that have been marked. I got a plain white envelope put their name and business address on it . I sealed the envelope with Hot Foot Oil and dusted the flyers with Hot Foot powder. You don't have to send anything about the organization, because what really matters is that they touch the stuff. If you can send the flyers to the home address, that is even better.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Fay » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Great! Thanks so much! I was wondering about the post office workers! I had this mental image of 1/2 the workers and mail carriers leaving, the mail piles up, and before you know the 5:00 news is doing a story on "Where did all the postal workers go?" :lol:
Fay

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 pm

hmm those are great ideas, do you think you can send a junk mail dressed with love oils and powders too? I was thinking of working on a person but sending a dressed letter when we dont talk like that would probably strike him as weird lol. But jumk mail? lol
j82

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

j82

Well a letter from an anonymous admirer might be something to think about. Also I wouldn't use oils on paper as they tend to leave a tell tail stain.
Turnsteel

Unread postby j82 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Adding powders on a random letter like one normally gets in the mal, sealed with sexual fluids perhaps?
j82

Unread postby mabel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 am

Hmmm i thought i read in another thread where Cat mentioned that the hot foot powder has got to be placed where the target's feet will cross it? Do you actually mean that by mailing it to the target and having them touched it be suffice??? :?:

Now I'm super confused.... :?
mabel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 am

Well yes it would be very nice of you could get them to walk in some Hot Foot, but its not always possible. Getting them in contact with it some other way can be effective in my experience. Though I would still do what I can to get them to walk through some.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Yeah, this works for love too. You moisten the envelope with a love oil and you dust the flyers with love sachet powders, such as Come to Me. He would be touching it and that is what matters. I have even put oils on some folks office buiding doorknobs.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mabel » Fri May 01, 2009 1:18 am

Interesting. Thanks a bunch for the advice! :)

One thing though, in this other thread i found, this guy had hot foot powder put onto his target's work area, only to see her wipe it all away right after. She has definitely touched the powder, but Miss Cat advised him that it has failed and to re-do it again.

However, in this thread, it is believed that as long as the target has touched it, the spell has worked. So which is which....???

The link to the other thread is here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/hot-foot-on-nasty-co-worker-update-abt-failed-mission-t1065.html Miss Cat has locked it, so it seems there is no way to verify this....?
mabel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 01, 2009 3:04 am

You can use it both ways. I feel like as long as the target touches it that might be enough,but ideally you want to get it so they walk over it. This is if you are trying to lay a trick. You can use hot foot powder on a candle, and send the remains to another location, or dispose of it in a river to send them away. In the case of the co-worker, you mightwant to do more such as confusing them so they do a poor job, or something else to help them get fired.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am

Thank you starsinthesky7. :)

Have you got any positive result from your own experience on this - as in having the target to touch the powder and to see it work successfully?

Is there something effective and powerful spell that can get them fired?
mabel

Unread postby mar » Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 am

So any of the sachet powders, ie love me, Hot foot, intranquility, etc are all to be used the same? Where the target walks over it and/or can get it on their hands, by either dressing their documents or dressing anything that their hands may touch? After reading the LM section on Sachet powders, it seems they are really used the same.
mar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 01, 2009 11:29 am

Yes I have had results by having a target touch powder. Have I actually seen them touch the powder? No. You dont always need to see to know that it works. Also, I dont get hung up on if I dont have them walk through it then it isnt going to work. If it works with them just touching it, then it works. If not then you know you have to think up another plan to get what you want.

Laying tricks as simple as they are can be effective. The spell is as powerful as you make it. Now you can get them fired with a different method through a different spell. Like I said before, you can confuse them so that they aren't effective at their job. Or you can make them and their boss fight a lot. This is where you would need to become creative to get what you wanted.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 01, 2009 11:35 am

I think to answer all these questions that you need to learn more about Hoodoo by either taking lucky mojos course, or getting some books. Sachet powder can be used to dress candles, or items from the target. It can help with an array of things. You can use them in bottle spells as well. You seem to be more interested in the methods of sachet powders, and I would recommend taking the time to expand your knowledge and learn some Hoodoo on your own.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks starsinthesky7!! :)

I know for sure now that having the target touch the powder is good enough - no more confusion! :)
mabel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 pm

[quote="mabel"]

It is ideal for the target to walk through the powder for a Hot Foot spell, but sometimes that is not always possible. I am on the West Coast and my target was on the East Coast, so I had to work my spell a different way. In the case that cat was advising on, the spellcaster was physically close enough to lay the trick and it did not take, so the spellcaster was advised to re-do it.

Sachet powders are used a lot via the mail and if the target touches the powder, then he or she has made a physical connection with the spell and that is most desired.

That is my drift.

Mary
Literarylioness

Personal concerns previously used in a spell- reusable?

Unread postby msg33 » Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Can they be reused for a different spell? For example, a hair sample?
msg33

Re: Personal concerns previously used in a spell- reusable?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 3:37 pm

msg33

Yes, you can reuse personal concerns for different spells.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Personal concerns previously used in a spell- reusable?

Unread postby msg33 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks

For some reason, I thought once it is used in one spell, "the energy is sucked out" and can't be used again for a different spell

thanks for clearing that up
msg33

Can I used leftover waterbottle for anything?

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Greetings the object of my affection left his half-drunken water-bottle in my car, so I am sure that he was the last to use it. There is about . 3 oz of water left. I was going to throw it out, but thought I could use it or at least the water inside the bottle as a personal concern. Any idea are appreicated.
sunseer88

Re: Can I used leftover waterbottle for anything?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon May 18, 2009 2:22 pm

If its a glass bottle you can use it in a bottle spell. If it is a plastic bottle you can swab the mouth of the bottle on a candle, you could probably use the water to anoint a candle or use the water in a bottle spell.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Can I used leftover waterbottle for anything?

Unread postby Dumbledork » Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 am

I don't see why it wouldn't make a darn good witch bottle. Especially since all you'd do is burry it. It's not like it will decompose.
God Bless
Dumbledork

Semen; Frozen and Thawed

Unread postby K54 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 am

Does frozen semen still have magickal value when thawed and used in a spell?
K54

Re: frozen and thawed?

Unread postby Wylde » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:24 am

Menstral blood does and its still considered a fluid from the body so I would say yes, but perhaps someone with more hoodoo experience could chime in here. From a "pagan" or native american standpoint the answer would be yes.
Wylde

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 am

The answer is 'yes' cat speaks to it on her website. Read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 am

Oh yes it does. I won't go into to many details but having used some to control the man who it came from I can speak from experiences that yes it is still very powerful.
Turnsteel

Unread postby K54 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

Thank you all! I think that answers my question :-)
K54

Unread postby K54 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 am

Here's my most recent experience with the person that started this post. I hired a private detective to get his photo...got quite a reasonable rate. Still have no idea how he got it but it was well worth the $80! Anyway, I have been wearing his photo in the heel of my right shoe for about the last two months. He has finally started working elsewhere part time and has been calling in sick at our firm on those days. He is getting more and more scarce and is on the way out permanently.
K54

Unread postby mar » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 am

Hey K54, now when you want a person to go away, all you have to do is put there pic in your right shoe? This is pretty simple, just wondering what the details of this trick was ;-)
mar

Unread postby K54 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey Mar
I actually learned this trick from a Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour podcast, and it was endorsed by both Miss Cat and Miss Dara. Whats more, it was Miss Dara that gave me the name of the online detective agency who provided me with the photo. Miss Dara is a wonderful lady and I love her to pieces btw. As I have in the past, I once more encourage all readers of this post to listen to, and take notes from, the LM podcasts. They are a wealth of information from some of our best teachers.
As you pointed out, the trick is very simple. You can just write someones full name on a piece of paper and put it in your right shoe at the heel and dominate them. It becomes more effective if you accompany the name with a command such as "go away". It becomes FAR more effective if you get their photo, write their full name on the back, and write the command. Place the photo face-up so that you are effectively "stepping on their face". Have faith, and look for results. You will see them I promise, but make sure you give it time and don't give in to unbelief. For further information, I urge you to listen to the LM podcast on "control and domination". It's free and down-loadable. You will learn much more there. It features our hoodoo superstars, Dr Kioni, Miss Cat and Miss Dara. It's well worth your while.

K54
K54

Unread postby Wiccanlove » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 am

I have jinxed someone without knowing their name before. If you are thinking about them that hard, it will come. I actually about to order some Cast Off Evil or Hot Foot on this girl that seriously would not leave my man alone. She mentioned his name (I counted) in conversation 11 times in 5 sentences. But she got stuck in another state before I could even do anything! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Wiccanlove

Unread postby Wiccanlove » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 am

I like to keep things really easy. Write this person's name 9 times on a peice of paper and burn it with the oil of your choice. If you are broke or fresh out, use olive oil or nothing! And think really hard about what you want to happen.
Wiccanlove

Unread postby WaGi420 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:23 am

I really like the mail idea, but should I say or do anything prior to sealing the envelope?
WaGi420

Question on personal concerns, etc.

Unread postby Princesa » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi All,

I know that this has been asked before, however, I lost track as to which topic/category it was under, however I would just like to raise the question again for clarity. I am currently working on a lover/reconciliation spell, however, I do not have a person's sexual fluid. I only have a photo, and a couple of emails from him, and a voice message on my cellphone from him from a year ago.. Can someone suggest a "creative" way of using the personal concerns for my spell?

Any suggestion/advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :D
Princesa

Re: Question on personal concerns, etc.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

The photo is good enough in this case for a personal concern. Also, in the future, you can use the search function when ever you need to find something as opposed going through every single thread. Way easier.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Question on personal concerns, etc.

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Well, the photo is to me the best of what you have, and it still might not be enough, it doesn't have to be sexual fluids, hair or nail clippings would be better then a photo, at least to me. But sexual fluids would be best for a love spell, then pubic hair, hair from somewhere else, nail clippings,etc. I have worked with a persons voice on tape, but I don't know what you could do with it in a voice mail, if it was on tape you could pull out the tape and use it to stuff a dollbabys moth with to help personalize it.
Turnsteel

whose hair?

Unread postby katz1 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:03 am

hi

i got my honey jar and the ex finally came over to visit but only for a while as he was not too well- his colleague has just been diagnosed with swine flu and he was gonna see her on Sat but her hubby whos away said best not as she has swine flu

i was so nervous as i knew i had to do the deed and get his personal concerns and also people said blood works so have been collecting some but i realised when i made him a soft drink it stank so i had to chuck it out. then in my nervousness i made him a coffee with a bit of u know blood but then when i gave it to him wasn't sure if it was the right cup (as he was watching me make it) or if i drank it but his curdled when i added soya milk and he never finished it...damn it i do hope i didn't drink my own blood :lol:
then he got a bit ill and said his throat hurt and i did have more blood in fridge but was scared i poisoned him so didn't give him anymore

anyway we only um had u know what once :x and he didn't stay or fall asleep on my bed otherwise been easier but as recommended previously from people i should use some sellotape and see if i ccan get some hairs off the ex.

so when he left after food i used sellotape on pillow but i admit i have no idea if the hair is mine or his or even my cat's. its quite short with split end and mine is long but mine breaks off sometimes in short bits so it could be mine

so what do u think i should do ...still use it in the hope it's his in honey jar. i did get some semen on tissue and i checked for hairs there- yuk! but none so i have bagged it and put it away

shall i just use the tissue? or both the hair i found which could be anybody's in the hope its his??

any advice would be appreciated
also do i have to wait for a Friday to start honey jar

i have to say feel a bit down at the moment - so stupid eh when i have spent a nice day with him (just wish he didn't feel so tired and moan about his glands).and wish he could have stayed longer. I always feel like this when we depart as i never known when i will see him again. its like when at school when the summer vacation finishes u feel sad - how pathetic am i

and i know positive thinking is key- argghhh- so mad at myself :cry:
katz1

Personal Concerns during a candle spell

Unread postby suzyparker » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi All,

I have used personal concerns (hair, nail clippings) in mojo bags and they work like a "charm".

Question, I have decided to work a candle on someone - red skull to keep me on his mind, red lovers for love, etc. Is it a good thing to add his personal concerns (hair, nail clippings) to the candles - along with oils and herbs, etc. - or should you not burn personal concerns of someone you are working in candle love spells.

Wanted to make sure before I add those to the flame.

Thanks

Suzy P
suzyparker

Re: Personal Concerns during a candle spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes it is okay, but you insert it within the name paper. With the skull candle I usully heat up a large nail, and poke holes in it,then insert the ingredients.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 am

Thanks.. Just so I have this straight, my name paper is what I write his name/my name on at the 90 degree angle, along with what I am commanding.. and the name paper goes UNDER the candle. (Also, I am not doing a honey jar, just to be clear. These are stand alone candles.)

Thanks also for the nail idea to add the oils/herbs. I was just rubbing on the outside and adding as the candle melted down.

Best

SP
suzyparker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 am

Yes that is what a name paper is. And you're welcome.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

semen

Unread postby LMgroupie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am

hello

I did a post a few weeks ago on menstrual blood and it was the common concencus that when given to a man it makes them go gaga

how about if the role was reversed and semen was taken um orally :oops: will it make the woman more gaga for her man. Or is it more potent when its put in a spell.

I am hoping I am not going gaga for the my intended target bec of bj with him :oops:

thanks and blessings

LMgroupie
LMgroupie

Re: semen

Unread postby fausto » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes, it is used the same way, either through oral sex or deployment in food. There's even scientific proof of this one, recent university studies have shown that semen contains proteins which make women more dependent upon men.
fausto

Re: whose hair?

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:35 pm

My vote would be to put some of your blood and his semen together in the jar. If you're unsure of the hair, I wouldn't use it. You want HIS personal concerns. After all, your cat is probably already pretty sweet to you. :) Semen is a strong personal concern. IMHO
SouthernGirl

Re: whose hair?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 am

I also have the same question: What if I don't have his hair, but other personal concern like semen or a dirty sock?

Should I wait till I can collect his hair to start the honey jar? since some people say you don't open the jar once you get it going.
cabriellenil

Unread postby ms_krstin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 am

hi....do u have to perform a cleansing of some kind everyday if u put a jinx on someone by putting their photo on your right shoes? thanks!
ms_krstin

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 am

Is the picture in the shoe thing a general jinx or one to just make someone go away?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby gsk » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 am

I'd really like to hear more about using someone's picture in your shoe. It makes a lot of sense in terms of controlling them. But let's say you want to hot foot them... would it be more appropriate to wear their picture in the left shoe? As you're wanting to get them to go away, rather than bringing something to you?

Talking of shoes and laying tricks. I wonder how effective writing sigils in people's shoes is? I love the idea of someone walking around on that all day. Thoughts?
gsk

WORK WITH VOICE MESSAGES

Unread postby mar » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 am

Hello,

I have read somewhere that work can be done on voice messages. If my "target" (for love work) has left a message, what can I do with that? Any thoughts? Much appreciated! ;-)
mar

Re: WORK WITH VOICE MESSAGES

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 pm

is it on tape or just digital? If its on tape you could pull it out and do all kinds of interesting things, if its digital, not so much.
Turnsteel

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics