Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personnel Changes at the Shop, December 2013

News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and this Forum.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Personnel Changes at the Shop, December 2013

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:09 am

Changes in the the air:

This coming week we are saying goodbye to two long-time Lucky Mojo employees:

Robin Petersen, our loyal and innovative Shop Manager, the woman who brought us from the dark ages of hand-written everything to bright-and-shiny-database everything, pioneered our Conjure Cookoffs, managed our Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshop programs, was a fun-loving Birthday Party organizer, and will always be Sophie's Best Auntie, is taking a medical leave. We wish you all the best, Robin, and our prayers and hopes are with you always.

Apollo Dark, our versatile order enterer, puller, shipper, and tarot card reader, has been developing his own career in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and Hoodoo Psychics, and has come to the point that a 9-to-5 job would limit his ability to work with his private clients, so, like the strong fledgling he is, he has launched himself into the world. Take flight, Apollo -- and soar!

Taking on Robin's former role as Shop Manager will be stalwart Heidi Simpson, our current Laboratory Manager, and moving into Heidi's old spot as Lab Manager will be long-time Lab Worker Alicia Cashaw. In you we trust, gals!

We have hired two delightful ladies to start on the Pulling and Packing Floor: Melissa Damasauskas and Angela Sharp-Sabatino. Welcome to the "Big Lucky Mojo Machine" (LOL!), Melissa and Angela.

Adios, Robin and Apollo, travel well, and remember you are always welcome at our door!
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
Re: Personnel Changes at the Shop, December 2013

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 am

This news has devastated me.
Good people. Just good people.
I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Personnel Changes at the Shop, December 2013

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 am

It has been an honor to know Robin Petersen. Robin, you taught me so much when I was at the apprenticeship.
You will be sorely missed. I pray you get well soon so you can come back to the Lucky Mojo.
I dearly love you Sister. My heart is breaking at the thought I won't see your beautiful face, hear your smart acre comments and see your cool tattoos again. But in my heart of hearts I know I'll see you again even if I have to go and find you myself. Not in the stalker sense of course but hopefully somewhere. Big hugs chica!!

The best of luck to you Dear Apollo! You are a rising star which I knew the second I saw you.
You're like a son to me. I thank-you for the help you have done for my family.

Congrats to the lovely Alicia! You are too cool for words. But you already know it and that's cool in itself. :)

Heidi I have yet to obtain one of your jackballs but plan to in the future, you are the best I've heard. :)

Welcome to the new members, Melissa and Angela. :)

Love, Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “News and Announcements”