• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi, lapwitch71 --

The cover of this book shows exactly what is meant -- and you are correct; the two sets of lines of writing are at right agles (90 degree angles) to one another (with or without encircling or square walls of words). By the way, there are dozens more forms of petition papers INSIDE the book:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Writing a Petition

Unread postby FAY » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:36 am

I am new to this. I bought a break up spell/vigil candle. My ex-boyfireind has recently come back into my life but his ex-girlfriend keeps cropping up. Can someone please advise how to write a petition for this candles use? I want her gone for good. Can it be a simple as: Please destroy the relationship be X and Y? How simple or complex should it be?

If someone could please provide me some examples on what kinds of things to write it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!
FAY

Re: Writing a Petition

Unread postby j82 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Good afternoon, yes it can be that simple or complex what ever you prefer. Some write his name going to you and hers going away to represent a break up then tear the paper in half and stick on opposite sides of the candle. Some write a petition like you said, put broke hearts in the corners tear drops, use red ink to represent anger, write birthdays next to the names. Example: if God wills it may the relationship between John Doe 10-10-95 and Jane doe 01-10-93 be completely and utterly destroyed may the love that once existed be replaced with anger and hatred. As the lord Jesus lives, may their relationship die!
j82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Two words for FAY and that Break Up petition paper: Pinking Shears!

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lapwitch71 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Thank you Cat, I wanted to make sure I had it right. A friend and I were discussing this very topic the other day. I will be purchasing the petition paper book in the near future. :)
lapwitch71

Unread postby FAY » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Thank you Catherine!
FAY

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:51 am

Miss cat,

You are TOTALLY awesome!

TOTALLY !!!!!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

interview/left foot/domination

Unread postby ghashang » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Hello Members,

Just need some quick advice and help, I cannot find the information on the petition paper and left foot and dominating the person is interviewing you. Can someone please be kind enough to either tell me how to exactly do it or direct me to the page that already had this exact information? I have been searching and can't find it! :shock: Thank you all!
ghashang

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello ghashang,

Check out the Spell Casting for Courage and Mastery During Job Interviews and Protection on the job From Difficult Co-Worker, Boss, Employee threads, as they do talk about this. Also be sure to check out the book Paper In My Shoe by Catherine Yronwode which has additional and wonderful information on working with name papers.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ghashang » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Papa newt, thank you so much for replying, I had it down somewhere and forgot what is the best way to put the petition under the foot--only the other person's name or their name and my name crossed 9 times. I will purchase the book but this is tomorrow and emergency and I was hoping someone would give me some tips. This meeting was only arranged today for tomorrow otherwise I would have the book in my hands. Thank you for the other suggestions. I am looking through them now.
ghashang

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello, ghashang

In addition to Papa's terrific advice, you may want to check out this link also:

search.php?keywords=left+shoe

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jess369 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:26 pm

On dates March 4-15, 2015 someone started a thread titled "How to do a petition to remove bad people in my life". The response was to write the person's name 9 or 13 times & then cross the name with BANISH (and also HOT FOOT).

I, too, am trying to banish someone from my life. My question is: What to do with the name paper?

Would I put the name paper in my shoe? Or is there something else that I should do with it, like put it under a candle maybe?

(I have the book Paper in My Shoe, which is why I always jump to putting name papers in my shoe!) But if I were to put Hot Foot Oil on the name paper, I probably would not want to put that in my own shoe, right?
Jess369

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi Jess369,

If you are using Hot Foot products, I would avoid putting them in your own shoes. Instead, putting the petition under a candle and working that is a preferred way to go.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Oh my gosh, no! You need to understand that Hot Foot Powder is direct contact magic to send people away -- THEY step in it, not YOU!

See http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

The use of Hot Foot Powder in a petition paper to drive someone away would be when doing INDIRECT (non-contact) magic -- such as candle work, a vinegar jar, a freezer spell, or the like.

Please read this page about laying tricks, throwing roots, and deploying spells. It ought to help you understand the situation more fundamentally:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Parchment Paper & Psalm Spells

Unread postby ladydonna » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:21 am

Hi,
I am new to psalm spell work.
A lot of Psalm spells call for parchment paper.
Can i substitute regular paper if parchment paper is unobtainable?
Sorry, if this is a stupid question but I am new to this type of magick.
Any help with this would be much appreciated
Thanks & Blessings to all!
ladydonna

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello, ladydonna --

You can use any kind of paper you wish, but there are certain traditions in our work, and many people do prefer parchment paper. When you place an order with Lucky Mojo, you can request a piece of FREE parchment paper, you know. We send them out all the time.

Read this forum thread from page one onward to get lots of information from regular practitioners about how we work with papers.

Some folks use paper bag paper, some use stationery, cigarette paper, even aluminum foil to write on. I suggest you pick up a copy of my book, "Paper in My Shoe" and learn a lot about how to work with papers. It's only nine bucks. And you can ask for a free sheet of parchment paper when you order it! LOL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread postby VintageRapunzel » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 pm

How do I write a reconciliation petition paper?
VintageRapunzel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:52 pm

There is no one way, VintageRapunzel. Hoodoo is not a set of rules like a game has -- it is a culturally transmitted way of working magic.

There are at least 50 or more ways to write a name paper for reconciliation. Do read this topic-thread, from page one right up to here, to get started.

Then, for nine bucks, you can buy a whole book on petition papers that will show you dozens of spells centered around written papers -- and that would help you more than me trying to guess which kind would be best for you. Read more about the book, which is called "Paper in My Shoe," here:

http://luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:11 pm

I did paper magic to get rid of a stalker.

I wrote the stalker name 9 times and write "leave me alone" on the stalker name. Then put hot foot oil with separation oil and I put the oil on four corner on the paper but I did it counter-clockwise. Then I fold the paper away from me (fold the paper backwards). Then I did it again with counter-clockwise. Then I burn the paper. After that I heard my stalker in jail for a very long time because of his case on July of him harassment and rape also attempted robbery on his ex girlfriend.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

That's excellent!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenny Shan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello LM,

In terms of a petition paper for a Blockbuster candle -

I am planning to write a petition that reads similar to one of these examples provided here: Remove all blockages that are preventing( X name) from loving me and committing to me. OR remove all the blockages from past hurt and fear that are preventing (his name) on giving himself to me (my name).

Should I be writing out my petitions similar to how I wrote my petitions for my love candles? Crossed names with my petition encircling the crossed names? Or does the paper have simply my intention written out and nothing more?

I just want to be as clear AS possible in order to get it right.

Thank you!
Jenny Shan

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Ah, Jenny Shan,

Your question is too small. There are HUNDREDS of ways to write out petitions, not just the two you wanted someone to choose between for you.

Imagine yourself in a great Italian restaurant, and there are 14 kinds of pasta to choose from, and you turn to me and ask, with all sincerity, "Should i have the linguini with clams or the capellini with musrooms?" I would just shake my head -- what about the rigatoni with marinara sauce or the spahetti with meatballs?

Petition papers are like that to me -- a long menu of temptingly varied methods and results. There are many ways to work, many flavours and textures, as it were.

But, to answer your short question: a Blockbuster petition would hardly be made like a love spell petition. A simple intention should be enough.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenny Shan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:50 am

Thank you so much for your insight, catherine yronwode. It is greatly appreciated!
Jenny Shan

Petion paper from spells/rituals. Burn or keep?

Unread postby P82 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:34 am

Hello,
I got some amazing advice from Elviyra on how to rid myself of negative thoughts and any possible curses a certain person and some unknown people may have put on me. The only thing I forgot to write down was weather or not to burn the petiotion papers that were under the candles (one for uncrossing the other for cut and clear). If not i may burn them as my intuition is telling me(since i cannot get a hole of Miss Elvyra at the moment being it is 12am) really need to do a road opening spell later tonight.

thank you in advance

Blessings

Pan
P82

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:41 am

Hi P82,
I personally burn many of my petitions, especially the ones I l\place into my vigil candles. The energy is still there because energy can't be destroyed and can only be changed from one state to another. But in this case, this is Miss Elvyra's spell, so I recommend you wait and ask her directly.

Good Luck,
CaptainConjure

Unread postby P82 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:51 am

Ah cool thanks. I got the same advice from her :)
P82

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Glad you were able to reach Miss Elvyra, P82. I am the same way with burning petitions as well. Makes it easy to blow it into the West if sending something away, or the East if drawing something to you.

Many blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Block Buster Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Combat18 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Dear LM team,

How would one word a petition a blockbuster to open the path of love between you and your ex? I have learned the hard way that one must have accuracy and proper wording in this work.
When folding with such an intention, obviously away from you if it for you, but if its for the two people? Finally can it be just burned or must it be brought the crossroads when complete?

Combat18
Combat18

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, Combat18

"Tear down the obstacles that are preventing ________ (<---target's name) from being with _________ (<-----your name)

Yes, fold away.

And, here is a link about the blockbuster spell to answer your last question (and to give you more insight as to what this spell does)

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:33 am

Hellooooo...... Cant find the answer to this question through the thread...

Question: "Is there a set amount of folds that you are to do when folding petition paper for love spells, honey jar, etc... ? I have seen spells where its stated fold 3 times toward you, etc.... I'm doing a honey jar to bring and sweeten someone to me, and I've only done 3 petitions in which i think i folded 4 times to me, so i wanna be sure that I'm doing this correctly before continuing on. And if I did this wrong, do i discard the petitions?

Thanx In Advance :D
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi Kuntrygirl90,

You haven't done anything wrong. You want to fold your petition towards yourself and call out to your target to come to you as you fold. Rotate it 90 degs clockwise and fold it again as you are calling out to your target. Continue this until you can no longer fold it and you have the smallest square you can make.

Best to you,
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Thank You so much Captain Conjure :-) I just exhaled with relief after reading your response to my post.

Thank You :-)
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby Maxine93 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:45 am

Hi, is it possible to do a name paper, writing the name and date of birth backwards, and folding it with poppy seeds, to confuse/repel someone?
Maxine93

Accidentally Threw Petition Paper in Trash

Unread postby WriterGirl » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:00 pm

As I stated in another thread, I made a paper petition/spell with a drawing of an angel and folded it toward me, saying "contact me, contact me." I don't have my supplies, yet, as I'm very new to this, but did anoint it with some Rose essential oil that I have on hand, and taped it to the back of my iPad. Also, as stated elsewhere, I had a candle lit, and prayers said that my target would contact me (after no contact for a month). 3 days later he did :)

Unfortunately, I threw the angel petition paper in the trash, afterward, without thinking about it, and can't get it back.

Since the outcome may rely solely, or partly to my petition, is there anything I should do to remedy this?

It was successful, but now I know that we shouldn't just throw our work in the trash, should I do the spell again, and dispose of it properly, or should I not worry about it too much this time?

Thanks so much!
WriterGirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello, Maxine93 .

That's more for reversing spells. Not a confusion spell

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Hello, Krysia,

Do the spell again and dispose of it properly.

Once you have thrown it in the trash, you symbolically gestured that you r spell work ws trash.

Sorry!

Take car
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby WriterGirl » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:55 am

Will do, Miss Aida! Thank you so much :)
WriterGirl

Unread postby Obskultus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:06 pm

I should know better but I'm rusty.

If I'm adding the names of my employers to a sugar jar to sweeten them, do I write separate petition papers for each person. For example; Boss 1 (three times) crossed by my name (three names) surrounded by something like "favor me" as a command -- then Boss 2 on a separate petition, etc?

I'm going to wrap the tiny packets around some five finger grass and stick them together with a dab of Karo syrup and put them together in my normal, everyday sugar jar for coffee/tea.

I plan to take some sweetener packets from the office and put them in the jar for a few days before returning them.
Obskultus

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:11 pm

I put each name on its own paper -- that's the way i was taught.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Obskultus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Thanks miss cat, that's what I remembered. I'm proud of myself. I've got their names in tiny packets in my kitchen beside the kettle in the sugar jar; I've got a separate candle nearby. It's pretty discreet in comparison to some of the honey jars I used to make, overflowing with herbs.
Obskultus

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:59 am

Question about the name paper in the shoe: I have 2 name papers in my shoe, not under the insole, but just inside the shoe (my foot makes direct contact with the paper)Once the paper is disintegrated, do I create another one, or keep the pieces of paper in my shoe?
LibraGoddess

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, LibraGoddess ,

If you're bringing something to you, you would bury that in your front yard.

If you're keeping something with you, bury it in your back yard

When I want something to grow (like money, for example) I bury it by a tree.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

newspaper charm

Unread postby dymp123 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 am

Hi im new to this board and have a question regarding paper charms. Has anyone every encountered a charm made of a small piece of newspaper folded into a square and tied like a parcel? i get the impression that one can also use paper money for the the charm instead of newspaper.

thanks in advance.

C. Williams
dymp123

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:02 am

Hello dymp123 / C. Williams --

Yes, such charms are quite common, but their manner of use would depend on what was written on the newspaper and what the intentions of the maker were. Also common are hand-written charms, spells written on paper currency, or copies of the seals from Moses or Solomon. These may or may not be wrapped around a root or herb or mineral.

There are 12 pages in this thread on paper charms and i have also written a book on the subject, so you can go back to page 1 of this thread and learn a lot. If you have further questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Fri May 20, 2016 8:38 am

I accidentally wrote my name counterclockwise on a name paper for love work. Come to think of it, I think I've done this before. I have a problem with clocks and my spatial sense is terrible. Should I redo the spell? All else was perfect.

Thank you,

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 am

Hello beloved,

Ultimately it is up to you. Your spell may still work despite this but this could also be a sign that more work is needed. IF you are not seeing any signs or getting bad signs about the work then go ahead and redo it. Frankly to me having you ask the question about whether or not to redo it suggests to me that you might want to!

Peace~

Nathen.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Sat May 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Thank you Natstein!

I was not feeling well that day and was not focused. There were other steps I realized I forgot too. So glad I redid it. Thank you again.

All my best,

Belived
beloved

Unread postby Ole-Daniel » Mon May 23, 2016 7:56 pm

I understand that traditionally petitions are written on "bag paper". Is that a requirement or is the less of an issue than I make it out to be.
Thank you.
Ole-Daniel

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi Ole-Daniel,

It's a traditional way to work, but it isn't a requirement. Whatever paper you use for your petition, just tear all four sides of it rather than use a scissors. This is also keeping with tradition.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ole-Daniel » Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 am

Thank you for the clarification Miss Athena. Locally paper bags are hard to come by unless you need 200 of them which is ore petitions than I will likely ever write lol.
Ole-Daniel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, Ole-Daniel,

My preferred method is torn paper bag. My second preferred method is parchment paper

You can get one free sheet of parchment paper with your order from Lucky Mojo

All you have to do is put it in the cart

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#parchment

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ole-Daniel » Fri May 27, 2016 8:04 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I was unaware that I could do that. I have been using Lucky Mojo since roughly 2007 and I never knew that it was an option. I greatly appreciate knowing that!
Ole-Daniel

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue May 31, 2016 10:57 am

I been going to this lady for a while now, and over time before coming to her she would tell me to write the name of whoever I want the reading on a brown paper bag and put it under my left shoe 2 hours prior to coming, and then she would read me after drinking black coffee out of a teacup.

What's the connection behind the paper under the shoe I always wondered??
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2016 12:55 pm

DaniWonderland --

You do not mention if the woman works in the African American hoodoo tradition or some other tradition, but, generally speaking, a name in the shoe, under the foot, is to influence, control, dominate, rule, or have one's way over the other, or to direct their footsteps in one direction or another.

See this free web page i have written on the subject:

FOOT-TRACK MAGIC IN THE HOODOO TRADITION

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Also, for many practical methods, tricks, tips, and spell techniques on how to do this kind of work for yourself, according to the principles of several types of world-wide folk magic, see my book, "Paper in My Shoe."

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby tmysecret » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 am

I was wondering what are you supposed to do with name papers after a spell?
tmysecret

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, tmysecret,

Please read the 11 pages on this thread for ideas.

Also read this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 am.
Reason: training post

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am.
Reason: Tried to help us but it was a training post! Thanks anyway!

Unread postby Sabbyboo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

This is going to sound so silly. Please bear with me y'all. Is there a difference btwn a wish paper and a petition? Do you need to write your wish and then cross it with your name after turning it 90 degrees? I'm actually using a spell that involves lodestones and magnetic sand from this website. It calls for you writing a wish paper and then using a photograph or money. In this case, I'm looking to draw success and money to our family. So can anyone please explain the difference, if there is one. I feel like a tool even asking but I think the wording is throwing me off slightly. Thank you so much.
Sabbyboo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello Sabbyboo,

I think you may be overthinking things here ;)

It sounds like you're talking about the lodestone spell on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Those instructions just say to write your wish on a piece of paper torn from a grocery sack and sign your name at the bottom. Easy as that! Really, writing your wish on a piece of paper and writing your petition on a piece of paper is more or less the same thing. You're writing down what you're wanting to accomplish with the spell. In this case, you're writing down that you want to attract money and success.

So, just stick to those directions at that link, they won't lead you astray.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo