• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sabbyboo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:13 am

Thank you so, SisterJean! I thought that it may be just that simple. But then I thought, "what if it's not?!" Hahaha!! Thanks to a anxiety, I overthink Way too often. I appreciate the help and the quick response.
Sabbyboo

Unread postby cecila » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:05 am

Hi,

1. can I write I petition paper for someone else?

2. If so how can I write it?

3. this is for my brother and I want to do the spell for him. He has an important exam. I'm thinking at: the name of my brother 9 times and over his name SUCCESS WITH EXAMS 9 times.

Thank you
cecila

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:28 pm

cecila --

1. Yes.

2. Any way you might ordinarily write out a wish, petition, prayer, or command on paper. See my book "Paper in My Shoe" for dozens of examples.

3. That's fine.

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cecila » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank you Catherine Yronwode .
cecila

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 am

If I'm writing a petition paper for defense against danger do I fold the paper towards me or away from me?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 am

Hoodoo777 --

That question has no real answer. You see, protection is not attraction (folding toward yourself) or repulsion (folding away from yourself). It is its own desire, unique, unsual, carefully considered.

And there are dozens of ways to reduce the size of a paper. You might roll it like a scroll, fold it like a cootie-catcher, fold it accordion-style, fold it like a seed-packet with something inside, or keep it flat. The methods of handling paper are as dependent on the form of the work as they are on your desired outcome.

If you don't have my book "Paper In My Shoe" (see the post above), you might find it of interest -- it coverers all of these ways of working with paper -- and more. For a mere $9.00, it is a lifetime of education in a small, compact paper package!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:07 am

Once the petition paper has accomplished the desired effect how do I dispose of it?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Catlady409 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 am

Hello!

I was wondering if I may ask for help in wording a petition for a vigil candle. I've been working with an AIRR practitioner since May of this year and have received incredible help and advice from this person, turning a near hopeless situation around to an extent I never would've been able to imagine. I'm still in shock.

I was recommended to have a King Solomon's Wisdom vigil burnt for me to diminish and remove doubts that fog up our relationship and stop my target from becoming committed. I don't have a way with words and have been having issues coming up with a concise wording.

Is there a way to concisely put the below that one of you lovely folks may be able to suggest?
I wrote this but I'm not 100% satisfied with my wording.

"Don't let fear and doubts cloud your judgement and feelings for me. Look inside yourself and see you're ready to commit to only me emotionally and physically."
Catlady409

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello Hoodoo777,

It depends on what the spell was. Check out this page for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

-----

Hello Catlady409,

Simplest is best, in my opinion:

"Remove my doubts about my relationship, fill me with wisdom."

You could also always ask your AIRR practitioner for more information if you're unclear about their instructions.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Cat,

Are you saying that petition papers can be included or excluded in any spell because we put our intentions in candles, prayers, personal concerns, etc?

For example, you described a break-up spell with dog poo, wax dolls, and vinegar, but no petition in this spell. Now to me that becomes confusing, because although there's no rules in this practice and I KNOW it is an art, just like in any art though, there are still certain principles or guidelines that are just automatically followed as a basis in that art. Just like a painter won't paint without his brushes, even though he can use his fingers. Or a hair stylist who blowdry's someones hair will always finish it off with a spray or gloss, even though they don't need to, but it just seals the deal.

I look at petitions as a staple basically in any spell you do, and a way for you to state your intentions and link that persons picture or personal concerns to that petition.

I know all the things you mentioned such as Psalms, laying tricks, etc are all way to link your intent to the work, but we still use petition papers in these spells as well.

And now for the first time I hear "no petition". I wasn't aware that there's certain spells you don't need a petition for if a petition is helpful.

Isn't a petition important especially in container spells?

A petition paper is always used in jar spells or candle burning spells where you place it under the saucer or inside the jar. Or if you can't put a petition in for whatever reason, it's always recommended to put it under the jar or under the saucer.
DaniWonderland

Re: Petition Papers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:42 am

Hello, DaniWonderland --

1) You wrote: "I look at petitions as a staple basically in any spell you do."

Well, you can look at it that way all you want, but do not include me in your assumptions of "you." That, what you said there, is just wrong, and the sooner you get over it, the sooner you will understand magic in general and Black folk magic in particular. I mean, that is really, badly wrong. Six counter-examples:
A) sprinkling powders,
B) feeding people menstrual blood,
C) recitation of Psalms,
D) inscribed candle spell in which only names and no petition are inscribed,
E) Doll babies,
F) mojo bags.
And i could go on and on. You need to sit down and think that wrong concept through and just move beyond it.

2) You wrote: "And now for the first time I hear 'no petition'."

Then you have not been paying attention. Here are another six counterexamples of whole classes of spells with no petition papers:
A) Chewing John root,
B) dusting legal papers with powders,
C) floor wash,
D) herbal tea,
E) brushing out or whipping foot tracks,
F) hair dressing with oils.

3) You wrote: "A petition paper is always used in jar spells or candle burning spells where you place it under the saucer or inside the jar."

THIS IS FALSE. It is untrue. It is wrong.

Again: Not every jar, bottle, or container spell includes a petition, either in or under the container. Not every candle spell includes a petition affixed to or under the candle.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Petition Papers

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 am

Dani, where on earth did you read/hear that petition papers are used in the counter-examples that Cat gave you? Or that they are used in every spell?

You have read what she said the wrong way...she isn't saying that they can be included/excluded merely because intentions are put into the spell.

She is saying that not everything uses a paper because they are either not required or they can NOT physically be used.

For example...I create a powder to cross someone and it will be used to sprinkle in their path, on their doorstep, in their shoes. No petition paper is created because I can't place it in the places that the powders will be laid.

Another example...I create a doll baby to represent my partner so that I will be able to influence him to act lovingly and tenderly towards me whenever I speak to him ('him' meaning the doll baby). No petition paper is created because I will place his concerns inside it and then baptise it so that it becomes him.

Did you lay a paper on your doorknob when you applied the oil to it? No, you didn't. It is still spellwork, and you need to get your head around the fact that ANY manipulation of energy to achieve a required intent is still a spell...regardless of whether it is a jar, candle, doll baby, mojo or laying a trick.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:58 am

Lilith moon,

You seem to also not get what I'm trying to say....

A petition paper is always used in jar spells or candle burning spells where you place it under the saucer or inside the jar. So when a petition paper suddenly isn't needed inside a jar, it makes you question why leave that important step out. Am I more clear now??? No ones talking about spells where you lay tricks because to me that's not the main spell itself. I'm talking about the actual spel you do, you use petitions and for doll babies many people either stuff the petition inside the doll or put it in the box or also optionally don't use it all BECAUSE it is an ongoing work you do where you SPEAK to the doll yourself each day so for that you obviously can go without a petition and it makes sense why. I'm talking about jar spells just like mojo bags, where petitions are used, in addition to laying tricks.

So did that become more clear to you now??

Jeez, it's really hard to type here without being extremely literal in every single term because otherwise people can't figure out what you're clearly saying without literally explaining every detail which already should be obvious in itself that you're not talking about using petitions when you add oils to a doorknob or sprinkle someone's path...

I don't even know why I have to go back and mention that when it should be clear that's not "doing the spell", that's laying tricks to intensify the spell or continue its working.

But it should be obvious what I'm asking without me needing to clarify in every detail very slowly what I'm referring to when I talk about petitions.

In this case Cat suggested me a container spell which is why I asked there's no petition. And that's clear in there.

So I don't even know where you came up with me trying to use petitions in laying tricks when it's crystal clear in what instance I was told not to use a petition and I asked why, BECAUSE it's a jar.
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 am

Cat said that not everything uses a paper, you refuted that statement, Cat gave counter-examples, and you refuted her examples...it is up there ^^^ to see.

I've done jar and candle spells without a petition, so actually you are not correct in stating that they are ALWAYS used.

For example, I do a self-cleansing once a week (which is a SPELL) and I use a white candle, oils and herbs...but no paper. There is no other act that I do to cleanse and it works.

You believe that laying tricks is not the spell itself, well I am pleased that you feel that way but please do not assume that everyone thinks the same way or has consequently experienced nil results. I have laid a trick that has not involved any other work, and so that act was the spell.

To be quite honest your 'voice' comes over as very aggressive and authoritative (despite your great lack of experience and knowledge) and unwilling to take on board the advice of practitioners with many years of experience behind them without arguing over minutae.

This is going to be the last that I comment on your posts...good luck for the future and may I suggest that you write everything down that you use, any tangible results that you see, nil results, and then you too can grow in experience and confidence in your practice. Make your practice YOUR OWN, take advice, try it, tweak it.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:32 am

ok thanks for the clarification... i also wouldn't use a petition for cleansing myself. but when i do work on someone else or for money or for whatever i want, if its a jar or a mojo or a candle spell, you use a petition. That was my point. When you do a cursing jar spell, you use a petition.

My only question was why it's not needed for this cursing jar. -- why you still don't need a petition paper for THIS kind of spell, where you use a jar to curse someone still wasn't answered, but that's ok.

To not use a petition in this cursing jar makes me wonder then how important are petitions at all then.... That's all. Otherwise I'm confident in what curios to use and how to use them and how to do the spell. No problems there.
DaniWonderland

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:13 pm

The thing is, sometimes there isn't a concrete answer. Like how German chocolate cake uses a different kind of chocolate, I'm sure there is a definitive answer but I'm also pretty sure that the answer can be boiled down to "because."

Magic is the same way, the books that Lucky Mojo publishes are full of spells that don't use petitions. Because they just don't, because the person who originally made the spell didn't feel a petition paper was necessary for whatever reason and that's just kind of the long and short of it.

I understand and strongly relate to your analytical tendencies so I know how frustrating it can be to feel like you're missing the logic of something, but that's why it's good to not only keep working (and do a bunch of different kinds of work) but to document your experiences and your results.

I can almost promise, there will come a day when your intuition kicks in and you'll just know "oh, this spell doesn't need this component after all" or "hey, if I swap out this curio/oil for this other one this is going to work a lot better" or what have you. But that comes with a lot of practice.

Do you listen to any of the radio shows? They are really amazing resources, there's a ton of information given there.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:28 pm

xxxxx

Thanks for understanding, cassiopeia,

you actually made the most logical sense for me up to this point so I totally can settle for that answer. Lol I'm sorry I'm just a logic nerd and everything just has to have logical explanation and reason behind it, especially when its ART. I'm an artist myself.

I make music as well as color hair professionally and there's a lot of tools and rules in these practices that are also optional but must be studied in depth in order to understand when to use those certain tools. But thanks for understanding me and perhaps you're right, maybe I should just play around with different stuff and see. I do log all my work and experiences though.

The thing is, when a petition paper, something I'm used to seeing in every container spell, is suddenly excluded, I have this hard itch to include it into the jar anyway or I feel incomplete or like my work isn't as strong as I had the resources to make it. You get what I'm saying? Lol

xxxxx

I listened to one radio show about tying a mans nature and I was really turned on by Miss Aida's technique on tying a mans nature.

Cat knows the the tsunami of post trauma and stress I have in front of me and the drainage from it all... the desire to keep working and fighting is really not easy....but I def do take her advice and write everything down that she instructs. My best friend read the notes I took from Cats reading and was blown away by how accurate and in depth she described my ex's dilemma and issues with himself and the situations surrounding him.

1) I actually wanted to ask, can your spell still work if you share it with your best friend or your friend is the one who goes to sprinkle the powders at their doorstep for you since they don't know her? Or it has to be kept in secret from everyone you know?

2) Is there any oils you can wear on yourself as you do this kind of work to make yourself more powerful in this work or make your spell more effective? Like Master Key or Power Oil? Any suggestions what would give a "boost"?? Power or Master Key? I can't seem to tell the difference between the two.

3) Has anyone done that and worn a "booster" type of oil while doing spell work so that it makes you spiritually more powerful?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 pm

If I write down Psalm 91 on parchment paper & carry that piece of paper with me at all times will I be protected?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Hoodoo777,

It would be considered a protection piece. Almost like a talisman.

It's a Great idea, by the way! I like the fact that you are taking the time to write it out by hand rather than ripping the page out of the Bible or photocopying it. Doing it your way gives it more power

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Can petition papers be reused???
Tropicalenvii

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:13 pm.
Reason: Duplicate post

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii

You really ought to be deploying the petition with your spell remains

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:23 pm

I know. My only concern with that is when you deploy a vigil candle at the crossroads anyone can pick it up and read your name the target and petition. How can I keep these things private without that risk?
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

don't deploy the glass vigil candle.

Just the candle wax remains.

Wrap them up in a cloth and deploy.

I hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:01 am

Tropicalenvii, you can also burn the petition paper after the candle has ended and place the ashes along with the left over wax and then deploy it.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:38 am

I wrote down Psalm 101 onto parchment paper. I folded it toward me because I want to bring in protection. Did I fold it the right way or was I suppose to fold it away from me?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:51 am

Yes, you did it right.

Towards you draws the desire in, away from you banishes it. :)
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:30 am

Hello, Hoodoo777,

Lilith Moon is absolutely correct!

Thank you, Lilith Moon!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:31 am

Thank you Lilith Moon and Miss Aida. I have already done it but I am confident at how the universe has worked with me doing this so far but from here on out that is what I will do. Thank you again.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:23 am

Hello,i have a simple money stay with me altar with a big magnet set in a white plate,under this magnet i put euros bills each week and light a big green candle,i wanna add a petition paper in this altar,can you help me and tell me how to make this petition paper,give me advice of some words to use, like " money stay with me "
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

That is absolutely correct: Money stay with me

Good job!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:52 am

What's the average time frame for a petition paper's magick to start working?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, Hoodoo777,

Please read this page (especially the first post by Miss cat)

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-questions-answers-t6436.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycarol » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Can I just simply write my wish on the petition paper? with a separate photo of the target with personal concerns.

My petition is to give him clarity and open that road to communication and our love.. so Im not so sure if I should cross his name with my name?

Thank you very much!
luckycarol

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, Carolynyeung ,

That would be 2 separate spells and petition papers.

But, no candle? Just the papers?

You might want to read this book when working with just petition papers:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby candle_flamess » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello,
I was working on a love spell and placed my petition paper underneath my candle. When the candle was almost out my petition paper caught fire and is now just ashes. That can't be a good sign right?
candle_flamess

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Hello candle_flamess,

I don't think it's necessarily a bad sign. It could mean that the petition was received especially well by spirit. I'd also take into account how the candle burned and if there were any signs left in the wax to form a more complete opinion. Check out this page for more information on reading candle signs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:36 am

Dear candle_flamess,

Given your name (candle_flamess) and what happened, i would suggest that you are letting your flaminess get a bit out of control. I don't like "accidents" in my spell work -- ever. I want to control the events that take place on my altar, so that my will is imposed on other people and other situations. This is the essence of why i work magic -- to get my way. If something goes out of control, i believe that there are factors (people, timing, situations, etc.) that i have not fully controlled.

I would do the spell again, more carefully. It is a love spell, so flames may indicate hot love -- but they might also indicate hot tempers. That would be for YOU to decide.

As Sister Jean said, it is not necessarily a bad sign -- but as i am saying too, it is not necessarily a good sign. Take control of your altar.

Do you have a copy of my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic"? If not, i recommend that you get it and read the sections on candle safety, on protecting petition papers, and on working at the altar versus letting a candle determine its own outcome.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonyMoon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 am

Hi! I'm going to have a big test this weekend to try to go to university. I want to do a work with petition paper and candles, and I would like some help. How can I make this especial petition paper? And then, how can I use it?
MoonyMoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello, MoonyMoon,

You will need the Crown of success page.

The way to write the petition and what to do with it is here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I hope that you get 100% on your test

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonyMoon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:21 am

Hi, Miss Aida,

Thank you very much. But where I live, there is no easy access to these oils. In it's place, can I use any other oil, like olive oil, just putting my intention of sucess in this? and then using it as I would use the traditional oil?
MoonyMoon

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 am

MoonyMoon --

You are at the Lucky Mojo Forum. This place is paid for and operated for the benefit of our shop customers, who are practitioners of hoodoo folk magic.

You asked about a petition paper and a candle for success in test taking. The advice was given freely from our "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" archives, even though you have now made it clear that you will not become a customer of our shop.

However, to answer your most recent query, no, "just putting your intention of success" into something is not a traditional hoodoo practice. Hoodoo is African American folk magic that makes use of a specific range of materia magica, including herbs, roots, spices, minerals, seeds, ointments, oils, powders, incenses, bathing compounds, candles, lamps, prayers, customs, and beliefs.

What you ask sounds to me like a person asking, "Hey, i really love watching horse races, but where i live there are no horses and no racetracks, so ... can you enter a horse race and win just by 'putting your intention of success' into a mental image picture of yourself racing a horse at a race track?"

My advice: Yes, "intention of success" magic has a certain success rate and a number of advocates, but it is not hoodoo and does not require you to ask for instructions from hoodoo practitioners. So go ahead and do whatever you want in the way of "intention" magic, but please don't ask my permission to be a fake practitioner of hoodoo just because hoodoo is not the folk magic of where you live and its materia magica is not easily accessible to you.

Instead, leave this forum and either fully get into "intention" magic or look around you and learn the folk magic of YOUR culture and YOUR people, which employs its own materia magica that is easily accessible to you RIGHT WHERE YOU LIVE -- and happily use that instead.

Good luck -- and i mean that sincerely.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by MoonyMoon on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 am.
Reason: the message is not in the correct topic

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:07 am

Is it okay if I just write a simple sentence on my petition paper? For example: is it okay if I just write the sentence "Bring in protection." on my petition paper and then proceed in folding the paper towards me?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, Hoodoo777,

Do what you want.

But I see no reason why you cannot write out the petition the way it's supposed to be done.

Easy and fast = a sloppy spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rossoporpora » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Hello, Catherine showed me this thread since I have questions about its topic (of course, ahah).

I have to re-do a reconciliation honey jar and I was wondering if I can get a little help on how to "put down" my petition paper; I was wondering if using "love me" or "return to me" or "love me <i>and</i> return to me" be ok?
I've also been told that it's best not to anoint p.p. in honey jars but I've purchased reconciliation and stay with me oil (I should've bought return to me, follow me boy (?) and love me oil too probably but I'm working on doing that!).
I also have block buster oil because the man I'm working on is really stubborn and I think getting additional help would be beneficial!
So would it be a good idea to put a few drop of this oil in the petition (even just one on our crossed names) or is best to just use the oil on the candles (mixing it with the other oils)?

And, is there a difference between writing the names 3, 9, 7 or 13 times? Is there a specific number for reconciliation works or it's the same?

I know I have a lot of questions, but I really did a mess the first time, I want to do better :)
rossoporpora

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, rossoporpora,

I will answer each question after the question

I have to re-do a reconciliation honey jar and I was wondering if I can get a little help on how to "put down" my petition paper; I was wondering if using "love me" or "return to me" or "love me <i>and</i> return to me" be ok? -Yes, you can do both. You could write one petition over his name and then encircle the petition with the other command. Or, write both commands over his name.

I've also been told that it's best not to anoint p.p. in honey jars but I've purchased reconciliation and stay with me oil (I should've bought return to me, follow me boy (?) and love me oil too probably but I'm working on doing that!). -You can anoint the petition papers (please don't use abbreviations) on the petition paper. But, I would have just used the return to me.

I also have block buster oil because the man I'm working on is really stubborn and I think getting additional help would be beneficial!
So would it be a good idea to put a few drop of this oil in the petition (even just one on our crossed names) or is best to just use the oil on the candles (mixing it with the other oils)-Anoint a different candle wit the blockbuster oil.

And, is there a difference between writing the names 3, 9, 7 or 13 times? Is there a specific number for reconciliation works or it's the same? -Seven is the usual number for love matters

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rossoporpora » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and sorry for the abbreviations.

For the paper I meant to encircle our crossed names with that phrase, but that answered my question anyway!

For anointing, at this very moment I only own reconciliation, stay with me and block buster oil. I'll get on the other oils as soon as possible if needed but I get that perhaps using only reconciliation would suffice?

Got it! The block buster anointed candle is to burn on the honey jar as well (before burning the other anointed with the other oils) or by itself? and would a red candle be alright (I'm working with them and pink ones, but I also own a few white ones)?

Ah, I didn't know! I've usually seen works done with 3 and 9.

You're helping me so much, I cannot be more thankful :)
rossoporpora

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am

Hello rossoporpora,

The oils you need to use for this spell depend on your situation. If there has been fighting and discord between the two of you, use Reconciliation. If there have been fights AND he has physically left you, use Reconciliation and Return to Me. Stay With Me probably wouldn't be appropriate to use until the two of you have "kissed and made up" and things are stable again; you can use the Stay With Me to get him to do just that. Blockbuster does sound like it would be good if he is stubborn and is blocking the work in some way.

I believe Miss Aida said to anoint a different candle with the Blockbuster oil. So you can do a simple Blockbuster spell before you do the honey jar work, or you could surround the honey jar with four free-standing candles dressed with Blockbuster oil and light them as the honey jar candle burns, if you think the jar needs more help.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:06 am

one random general spell question - on petition papers, do you usually use someone's legal name or the name you (and most others) call them by? for example, would you use William Smith or Billy Smith, assuming that most people in his life call him Billy?
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:30 am

Hello runrabbitrun,

Your question about petition papers was off the topic of spell kits, so I moved it to this thread. In the future, please post your question under the appropriate thread.

With petition papers you want to write out the person's full name, including all middle names. I don't think you want to use only the nickname. You want to use their full, official name.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madam Sol » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:27 am

In the case of being intimate with someone, if that is the most common name used would you still use birth or legal name.
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 am

Hi, Sister Jean and Madam Sol -- i agree with BOTH of you -- but my choice of full legal name or nickname allows for

1) Legal name: Samuel Hopkins
2) Nickname: Lightning
3) Both names: Sam "Lightning" Hopkins

Plus, i might include the birth date.

Also, if a woman has had several name changes, i could go with any of several variations"

1) Birth name: Lizzie Douglas
2) Stage name: Kid Douglas
3) Married name: Lizzie McCoy
4) Compounded maiden and married name: Lizzie Douglas MCoy
5) Stage name: Memphis Minnie
6) Compounded stage and street name: Minnie Douglas McCoy

Plus, i might add the birth date.

In ancient times, it was considered essential in some cultures to name the parents of the person and / or the location of birth to truly identify them in a petition, and the mother may be named by her maiden name:

1) Albert Einstein, son of Paula Koch of Cannstatt, born March 14th, 1879, in Ulm
2) Robert "Poor Bob" Johnson, son of Julia Major Dodds.

Sometimes mere initials are used -- N.Y. + C.Y -- and sometimes pet names are sufficient -- "My Little Thing One."

In short, there is no one way to do it, and patterns of naming have varied widely over time, even within a single cultural group.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:37 pm

I just did a petition paper to attract something into my life, and I placed it under a candle & lit the flame.

What do I do with the paper after the candle's done burning?

Do I dispose of it?

Do I wait for what I want to attract into my life to manifest itself into my life and then dispose of it?
Hoodoo777

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, Hoodoo777 ,

You can keep the petition paper and re-use it or you can butry (along with any candle remains) in your front yard.

Also, take a look at these ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)

The candle just finished burning this morning (somewhere between 2AM - 3AM, USA Eastern Standard Time).

Before I bury it though I wanted to share images of the candle.

I know that candle wax can be interpreted in certain ways about how the spell is going to work, so that's why I decided to share & ask before I bury it in my front yard. The images of the candle are here: (****image deleted by Miss Aida****)

Background information on the candle: it was a small candle (hence the quick burn). The candle wasn't that small however, it's height was (pre-burn) taller than a tea light candle but much smaller than say a religious glass candle.
Hoodoo777

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Hoodoo777,

This thread is about petition papers. It is not about candles.You started by asking about petition papers, but after you got your reply, you changed the topic to be about candle divination and also the name of a certain type of candle. Please learn to stay on topic. We have too many posts here for people to be "hijacking" threads to new topics. If every thread could be about anything, the forum whould soon become completely chaotic.

There is a thread about candle divination, but we do not perform free divinations here. Noneheless, there are 53 pages of information in that thread!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass-remains-t8537.html

The type of candle you set was called a Votive Candle or a Stubbie. Read more about votive lights jhere:

Votive Candle Questions and Answers
votive-candle-questions-and-answers-t137.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 pm

I apologize catherine. Sorry about that! I was just giving an update/follow up to a post that I had made 2 days ago (also I'm new to doing this type of work in general). Again I apologize.
Hoodoo777

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks for understanding, and i hopwe you will follow through in those other threads.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loving_me » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 am

Hello everyone,

I just finished doing a honey jar spell. I made sure I added the appropriate LM ingredients, personal concerns, and my petition paper.

As I was placing the jar in a secret place, I realized that I spelled my target's middle name wrong. (Off by one letter) Should I start the honey jar over? Or will it be ok the way it is?
loving_me

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo