Re: Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
That's terrific!
Please keep us posted on the progress!!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Hm, so I've been told that I should remake my picture box once I get better personal effects from my man. How should I lay or dispose of the old one?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 am

I like burying love work under a living tree or bush, so that the energy can continue to "grow."

In your case, Ravenmaven, placing it in a potted Rosemary plant would be a nice choice.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:39 pm

What a fun and interesting spell.

Should one work this spell for a set number of days - for example, like novenas or other spells that are prescribed for 9 days, 7 days, etc.
Or like, say, honey jars and shaking bottle spells, is this picture spell worked indefinitely until one feels ready to ritually dispose of it?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, Pwincess Buttacwup,
I like to work things until I FEEL (which is spirit talking) that it's ready to be deployed/disposed.
When I light candles on things, I deploy once I get good wax symbols.
Take care!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 am

Thank you for the advice, Deacon! I actually have a potted rosemary bush in my garden, so I'll put my current picture box in it once I'm done (and maybe my honey jar, too?)

I actually have some questions for y'all since I'm planning on making a new jar either the day of the coming full moon or roughly two weeks after, during the waxing Friday closest to the next full moon!

1. Is it okay to use a metal tin rather than a glass jar as the vessel? I want to burn candles on it and use its light alongside a honey jar, to work my love doll baby as well as pray over and work in the usual way. This time around I went all-out and ordered full color photos to glue in the picture box, but realized that they probably won't stick as well to glass, especially if I have to apply the glue to the front. So what I'd like to do is glue the backs to something, but a round-ish mason jar like the ones I use for most of my spells might prove too tricky and messy. I have a tall metal tin that has some text on it, but I could paint it red/pink first and then let the outside dry, affix the photos all inside (my plan was to trace the top, bottom, and each side of the tin onto paper and glue the photos onto paper, and THEN glue the paper pieces onto the inside of the box, so it's less fiddly). How does that sound to those of you with more experience with this spell?

2. I was also thinking of powdering the love herbs that I have and some which I'm still waiting on receiving (basically a mixture of coriander seeds, cumin seeds, violet leaves, periwinkle leaves, orris root, calamus root, catnip, cinnamon, rose petals, ground ginger, lavender, juniper berries, lemongrass, and hibiscus; I'm also waiting on some damiana and red clover flowers from LM) and coating the backs of all the photos of me and him+me with the powder, as well as the backs of the two photos of him I'll be using to make the disc. Is that overkill?

3. Last time when I made the photo disc of him the rootworker told me I didn't have strong enough personal effects to tie me to him in this spell or the others I'm working. So I managed to get a pretty generous lock of his hair (at LEAST a couple dozen strands, hooray!) and plan on gluing some in between the two photos. Should I also add some of my menstrual blood of sexual fluids, or do I want only HIS personal effects in this spell? I couldn't find a definitive answer when I searched this thread or the forum/site in general. Also, should I glue one strand or three? Does it make a spell stronger to use more quantity of a personal effect?

Thanks, all!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 am

Oh, I am also writing petitions on the backs of the photos that I'm using to make the picture disc and five-spotting them with LM love oils like Follow Me, Come to Me, Fire of Love, etc.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Ravenmaven,
I'll just answer your questions after the respective question

1. Is it okay to use a metal tin rather than a glass jar as the vessel?

--What you described sounds too complicated and I don't quite understand what you want to do with this tin vessel. What is the purpose of it?

2. I was also thinking of powdering the love herbs.

-- That's fine

3. Do I want only HIS personal effects in this spell? Also, should I glue one strand or three? Does it make a spell stronger to use more quantity of a personal effect?

--Your personal concerns are not relevant in this spell. I wouldn't use glue. I would use honey as the glue and then bind them with pink or red thread. I'd use three hairs.

LaadyLoove

Unread post by LaadyLoove » Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 am

Hello, everyone! A few days ago I started a Picture Box Spell. And I need to know if it matters, that the pictures I glued to the box are placed horizontally. They look as if I were lying down. And they are all the same pic. The good thing is that they are really big & show my upper body & face. Can anyone please tell me if those pics are ok? Also, I only put four Reconciliation Oil drops on my target's photo instead of five. :|
I would be very greatful if someone could solve my doubts. I feel very confident about it, but just have to make sure that I have done it right...
I have been puting a lot of mental energy when praying over it, that's why I feel confident. :D

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, LaadyLoove ,
If you're confident, than spirit is telling you that all is well!
I don't see any problems here. Don't fret over the 5 spot with the oil. At least the oil is on there (and you'll remember next time)
Good luck and please keep us posted with the progress!

LaadyLoove

Unread post by LaadyLoove » Sun May 18, 2014 4:22 am

Thank you so much for your reply, Miss Aida! It's very appreciated.
And yes, I will keep you all posted...!
❤️ and Blessings :-)

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun May 18, 2014 5:41 pm

If you only have a picture of the target, will the spell still work with no personal concerns?

Also, if you make it with just the picture, could you add a hair or fingernail later? Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, SweetLady ,
If this is all you have, use it. The spell won't be as strong. personal belongings are the strongest links!
Yes, you can add personal belongings later.
Wishing you the best
Take care

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Hmm.
I made a picture jar for someone to think of me. I have no idea if it's working. I'd like to thinki it is, but I just realized (after reading this thread) that I should be living candles on it, and shaking it/talking to it. Oops.
But I'm scared to light a candle on top of the hat I have because it's heart shaped. And with the aluminum foil, the top isn't very flat. I don't want to light a candle and then have the candle fall.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Melt a little wax on top and the candle will sit just fine.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Love the post and Cats spell using the jar with photos and herbs. Question I have is what bible versus would one use for this type of jar ( rec jar with the ex pic in the middle and pics of you around it with love herbs at the bottom). In general what bible versus do ppl use for rec work would be helpful! Thanks!!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 pm

I really like this version. I guess I just like the jar better than the box. Personal preference. But this version makes no reference to personal effects. Are they needed? I probably won't be able to get any until the weekend and even then it's not a guarantee so I can start sooner without them but if it will hurt the effectiveness to not have a hair or two I'd rather wait.
catherineyronwode wrote:spellyshelly, don't do that. These items are so easy to make -- just make another one!

Here is a really simple way to make a picture spell in a screw-top Mason jar. Punch a hole in the lid with a nail before you start. Keep the nail you used to poke that hole. You will need it later on. A headless finishing nail is best, and it should be no longer than the lid of the jar is wide, as you will see.

Inside the jar you will make a representation of your target. It can be a waxen doll or, more simply, two photos of the person glued back-to-back with a loop of string coming between the two pieces of paper, like the way kids make simple disc-shaped Christmas tree ornaments out of construction paper. Cut out a circular view of the target's face. Use digital print-outs or photocopies, not original photos. Both sides are the same image. Remember that the disc has to be small enough to fit in the mouth of the jar.

The string is a loop, tied at the end. It is positioned on the back of one paper, which has been covered with glue, so that the loop of string sticks out at the top. The second piece of paper is then pressed onto the first and the disc is put under a book to dry nice and flat. What you end up with is a double-sided picture of the person on a hanging-loop.

While the picture-disc is drying, collect images of yourself. Collage them together all over the outside of the jar, and the bottom of the jar and inside the lid of the jar, but if you cover over the hole you poked in the jar lid, you will need to poke trough that again with your nail, to keep it open. And hang onto the nail; you will need it again.

Once everything is glued and dried, take the little "ornament" disc and thread the loop through the hole in the jar-lid, from the underside to the outside. Wetting it with spit may may this easier. As soon as the loop is outside, run the nail through the loop, which will prevent it from falling back inside the jar. This is why a headless finishing nail it best -- it lays down flatter than a nail with a head on it.

Now you can put some love-herbs, influence herbs, or sugar in the jar -- but not too much. This is optional. For suggestions on herbs, please see the web page Hoodoo at a Glance, here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Now wrap the entire jar, including the lid and the fastening nail, in tin foil, shiny side inward. The jar is now sealed and ready for you to use. Shake it around and the disc will jump around inside the jar in such a way that the target will see only you.

Good luck.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

Hello Kmew1315,

I would definitely get some personal concerns if you can. The closer the personal concerns you can get the stronger the link to your target. You could also dust the pictures you use with powders. Use some Come TO Me powders or Look Me Over powders. Look through all the love drawing type powders and see which ones seem best suited to your situation. You can (I would) use more than one type and mix them together. Follow Miss Cat's "Narrative of Intention" she outlines on this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi.

If I am re-doing this box. Could I re-use the same pictures that line the inside?

I would use a fresh box, herbs, personal item and picture-disc.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, prayer10,
I don't see a problem if you do that.
Take care

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 pm

I have a question on the photo to use for the jar spell Cat mentioned. I have two photos of the person I wish to work on, photo 1 is clear pic of him but 4 yrs old. Pic 2 is a much closer pic of his face ( up close) but it was in a bar so their is a little smoke in it but it is about a year and a half old. Which photo would be best to use in the jar? I am torn and need someone to help decide lol.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, j82 ,
The rule of thumb that I was taught as a child is that the most recent picture is preferable.
BUT it must show a clear shot of the eyes.
So, whichever has the clear shot of the eyes. But, why not use both?
Wishing you the best with this
Take Care

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 am

natstein wrote:Hello Kmew1315,

I would definitely get some personal concerns if you can. The closer the personal concerns you can get the stronger the link to your target. You could also dust the pictures you use with powders. Use some Come TO Me powders or Look Me Over powders. Look through all the love drawing type powders and see which ones seem best suited to your situation. You can (I would) use more than one type and mix them together. Follow Miss Cat's "Narrative of Intention" she outlines on this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen
Man.... Other people I've worked on I've been able to get a good sample of hair easily and subtly. Not this girl. Her hair is attached firmly in her head. She's not going bald any time soon lol. But on the bright side I have the perfect picture. It's very recent and she's staring right into the camera in a way that makes it feel like she's staring right at you when you look at the picture. Almost as if she took the picture just for this spell lol.

I shake it multiple times daily and when I can I have a candle burning with it. A cheap grocery store scented candle but it's pink and dressed with love me oil. The jar is filled with pictures of me and of me and her together. I sprinkled in a few herbs and some love me oil on the picture but not too much as cat recommended. How can I know if it's working?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello, kmew1315 ,
You will know that it has started working when you see signs and/or movement. (just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in: signs movement
A lot wwill come up. Just go to the subforum on this and you will see what everyone has to say.
PS-The average person loses 100 hairs off their head each day).
Take care

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, kmew1315 ,
You will know that it has started working when you see signs and/or movement. (just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in: signs movement
A lot wwill come up. Just go to the subforum on this and you will see what everyone has to say.
PS-The average person loses 100 hairs off their head each day).
Take care
Lol. This girl is well below average then because she was even wearing a black sweater the other day which is normally perfect hair gathering clothes. Not a one.

I know it's too late for this particular work but since we work together, getting samples of her handwriting should be no problem at all. But those samples will have nothing to do with me. (I'm assuming printouts of texts aren't exactly top notch personal items because I have plenty of those including a couple in particular that meant a lot to me and are now making me almost wish we lived in a pre-electronic age lol). Would handwriting samples be personal concerns even if they're just work related?

The problem with looking for sign is that I also had a couple lights set at the church. I started those before this and immediately saw plenty of signs and still do. But I don't know how to tell if it's that the work in general is being effective or this particular spell. I know it shouldn't matter if I get my results but I'd like to know what I'm doing right and what I'm wasting time on or need to improve. I suppose a simple cheap yes/no reading would help also.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:28 am

Good day everyone

The box can be worked during the day, as well as night correct? This isn't just a night time working.

Thank you.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 am

Kmew1315,

You will get a candle report that is very accurate the the work at the time it burnes and it will indicate how things are going. Divination is one way to tell if it is working or not, like a pendulum and ask it yes or no questions about the work. Some AIRR workers do a quick email reading which would be perfect for a request as yours. Watch the signs and movement and what they say and how they relate to your petition. Discern them based on that. yes hand writing is a personal concern it does not need to be personal to you ( ie she wrote it for you). Why dont you get a lint roller and next time say I see some lint on your back and lightly touch her hair and shirt to pull a few strands.

Prayer10, You can work it day or night. some people find it easier to effect the person when working it when its known they are asleep.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm

I already got the first reading from a church candle and it was very positive. I just want to know this specific work so I think I might try a yes no reading.

The more I think about it, why would a printout of a personal and significant text message sent to me not be a personal concern but a printout of a picture of the two of us is? They're both computer printouts of a personal moment between the two of us.

Not only would bringing a lint roller to my work be EXTREMELY awkward, but I think you misunderstood. Anything the lint roller would be able to pick up I could get with my hands much easier and much less obvious. But there was nothing. I even tried the old "you have something in your hair" and having her hair in my hand pulling all I could get was a very small piece of hair the size of an eyelash which I tried to wrap in paper and put in my wallet but lost it by the time I got home.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 am

If I'm burning a candle at the same time as working on the jar can I take the candles behavior to be indicative of the picture jar? Because it was jumping around a lot today. And it seemed to jump around more when I was shaking the jar although that may not be exactly 100% correlation. I even went across the room and sat on my bed to make sure I wasn't causing a breeze or shaking the floor I was standing on or anything.

Either way I'm happy with what I'm seeing. Hopefully I'm correct.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 am

Order cats book Hoodoo Candle Magic it gives a tun of information on reading candle signs and its easy to flip through.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, kmew1315,
In addition to the wonderful advice that j82 gave you,
Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Take care

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 pm

I already had seen that page but my question wasn't so much about the burn as much as if that would also tell me how the bottle was doing. The candle was not on top of the bottle or connected to it at all other than being directed to the same person and worked at the same time.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:06 am

Yes a candle burned for a person would indicate how it the work is going. I didnt suggest her page but the actual book which has 96 pages of information on candles and burning them. If you set a 7 day candle for reconcilation and while it burns you do a spell. The candle is black and cracks then we know the work did not take, the person is fighting and you have a lot of opposition. If you have a candle lit for a purpose such as influencing a person and the flame is dancing then it may indicate the person is struggeling or fighting a bit. If it calms down then it means with persistance and continued work you will control the person.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am

On the linked web page it says a dancing flame can mean the work is hitting the target.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:46 pm

If it dances or bounces it is a sign the person is effected, message is getting through. If a candle shows repeated flaring up and dying away or guttering of the flame, it is often seen as a sign that the person whom you are working on is subconsciously aware and responding partly then fighting off your influence then responding again. Miss Cat's wonderful book, pg 53, The art of Hoodoo Candle magic. 2013.

You can always work with a rootworker who can answer all these questions you have about the target and work for you, even interpret the candle and the wax as it burns, or pay LM to burn a candle for their report. Further, you seem to have a lot of questions about the target and the work with candles which means you should get a reading by an AIRR worker to help you out on a) the work to do b) if its working C) the meaning of things. Or you can buy the supplies to do it yourself, teach yourself, go through the normal process of trial and error and figure it out yourself. Signs and movement are personal to the practitioner. Interpreting a candle flame I never seen, on a spell you did not specify details( oils, candle, color, size, location of burn ( climate external factors), how the candle was prepared, items used in the spell, how it was prepared, prayed over, the specific petition one used ( the intention of the spell) then I cant really help you with why it dances, you see in general their are some guidelines but they may change based on the work and petition. Example: In love work if a candle breaks it is a bad sign, person is resisting strongly even fighting back. In Protection work a breaking candle can mean that it took a hit for you and protected you.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 pm

What you quoted to me is exactly what I said... A dancing flame means it's hitting the target.
I never asked about reading the candle. I've done enough of that to have a basic idea of what to look for. All I asked was if I could use the candles behavior to judge the effectiveness of the bottle spell.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 am

Hi Kmew,
The photo captures the image of the person, so acts as a personal concern.
The handwriting is actually from them and so acts as a personal concern, it could be a note to John Doe down the way or a shopping list, it is in their handwriting it is a personal concern.

A printout of texting between the two of you loses the personal touch. It is not in her handwriting and nor does it capture any part of her except a thought that was sent through "space" to you, there is nothing of her there. It would be the same as looking at a book by an author and saying the words in that book are a personal concern even though they never touched that book. It doesn't work that way.

Anyhow, personal concerns are very helpful, they provide a link. In saying that and I have said it elsewheres their name is just as useful or even the intention. I am having great luck with a spell at the moment and I only have the persons name. Still very effective. It depends on how good you are at putting the power where it needs to be.

Knowing if a spell took or not, well that requires divination and even with that process it still may take a while to show. My best example is a spell I cast 11 years ago. I cast it, waited and waited for it to happen, cast more and fretted and fussed and carried on. I wanted it NOW. I wanted it really badly, it hurt so much. Readings said yep, it will happen and so I fussed and fretted some more as it wasn't happening the way I thoguht it should. Well time passed and I stopped casting and I moved on with my life as one does. A YEAR later, and I mean a year after I had stopped fretting over the spell it happened. There they were suddenly in my life again wanting in and wanting me back. We remained together for 11 years after that.

I learned my lesson from that. For a spell to work properly it must be left to be able to do it. I fully believe in attacking a problem from various angles to make sure it's covered and then I believe once it's set to walk away and forget it. Let it do its thing. You get positive signs great, wrk a few spells to keep encouraging it along but don't stress if it doesn't happen in the time frame you want it too, like "tomorrow morning". Do not put restrictions on it, "they must be wearing a blue dress with a feather behind the ear". Do not expect the spell to change them "more loving, kinder, generous, no obnoxious jokes".
Choose a spell (or series of spells) to do one thing at a time. "Return to me" and then work on the other things you would like to see improved. Signs are good. Let the spells do their work. You work out how you are going to keep the lassie once you have her.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:23 am

My point sir was to respond to your question about concerns Miss Cat on her free online book and this forum talks a lot about the use of personal concerns, infact my list was made from one she posted. Can work be done without it ? yup, is it preferred to have one ? yup. As for the candle you are cherry picking IE the part of the interpretation you like you take, the part you dont you dismiss. Again me nor anyone else on this site can tell you what it means because we do not know what you are doing and how you are doing it. We can however give you general standing principles that have worked or showed to be true. Again these can and definitely do change based on the work, the petition and your ability. If I light a candle with no intention or a very generic petition its likely I will also see the same results. Tears in a honey jar are not a good sign, however if breaking people up and you see tears it is a good sign. Thus the importance of the petition and work at hand. As for her favorite candy and work.. never seen anyone do that, other then in work related to spirit work or alters to passed ancestors, it would not be uncommon to put something they like such as coffee, whisky, cigs etc. There is a lot of use of food and hoodoo which again their is a book for that that is on the LM website. Its also not uncommon to feed a person your personal concerns to try and get them to be obsessed/in love with you. many women have fed their men menstrual blood to keep them faithful and in love. Men can also use their sexual fluid in the same manner.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:18 am

Hello kmew1315,

To your question about whether the candle you lit telling you how the picture box is going, I would say that the candle is more likely to tell you how the candle itself is doing (which could also give an idea of the picture box if their purpose is the same) but would not point to how the box itself is doing. Unless you lit the candle for the purpose of divining how the box is doing, then it would of course tell you. And I recommend going ahead and lighting a candle to check the work of the box.

To the rest of this conversation, I am going to ask that we try to keep it on topic, It seems to me there was some miss-communication or misunderstanding as to what was being asked and the thread is beginning to move into people getting upset with each other. Please just let whatever is frustrating you go and keep the conversation about hoodoo. Thanks

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm

I agree with MODERATOR Natstein.
I have edited these posts and ask that we remain polite to one another.
Natstein and I won't issue a formal warning this time. But we will next time...
So, PLEASE be polite to one another on this forum

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:16 am

Hi there
I very much like your suggestion for the make someone think of you bottle. I would like a spell or something similar to this to make a person think of me nonstop and to be head over heels about me. The problem is that i cant get his nail , hair or anything belonging to him because i live far from him. All i can possibly get is his photo. So is there something potent enough that i can do to make this wish a reality? Thanks!!!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:07 pm

can you get his handwriting on a piece of paper, ask him to send a letter, maybe saliva off the evenlope where he licked it shut? Otherwise use what you have a photo full name and birth date

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 pm

j82 ,
GREAT ideas!

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well, I am very new to this forum . I am lost in love and in need of guidance.

Here is my story: I am deeply in love with me ex. We were together for 3 years we broke up 2 years ago. Me and my ex were living together with his parents. Are relationship was so well in the beginning and in the end it turned so bitter . I came home from work one day and my ex and his family kicked me out. I was in complete shock. I moved out and found my own place. During that time I tried contacting my ex and his mother would tell him not too talk to me. I waited two years in these years I did my healing but I missed him so much. I finally got that chance to see him two weeks ago. We were together for the whole day. He made love to me.The next day he didn't even call or text me I waited for 2 weeks. I messaged him to ask how he was and he was upset with me and went back to the breakup time. He told me the day we hung out how he can never be the same he was with me with anyone. During our conversation he didn't even let me talk to him he was just yelling at me. I want him to see that good side of me. I want him in my life. I want to be on good terms with him. Please enclose for my search on guidance

Blessings

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi Princess,
I am very sorry to hear about your situation and I bet it has paid a toll on you as well! Some suggestions for a complicated situation like this would to first seek a reading by a reputible reader such as an AIRR reader. The reader can see what would work, why the situation is this way and what work to do to change it. In a general sense I would start with a cleansing of you and your home by using a bath and wash. Then protect yourself in case someone is working against you. then you would possibly look into the Reconcilation spell kit, honey jar and even this container spell that is discussed in this thread. Below are some helpful links...

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

vis

Unread post by vis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Princess wrote:Hi everyone,

Hope all is well, I am very new to this forum . I am lost in love and in need of guidance.

Here is my story: I am deeply in love with me ex. We were together for 3 years we broke up 2 years ago. Me and my ex were living together with his parents. Are relationship was so well in the beginning and in the end it turned so bitter . I came home from work one day and my ex and his family kicked me out. I was in complete shock. I moved out and found my own place. During that time I tried contacting my ex and his mother would tell him not too talk to me. I waited two years in these years I did my healing but I missed him so much. I finally got that chance to see him two weeks ago. We were together for the whole day. He made love to me.The next day he didn't even call or text me I waited for 2 weeks. I messaged him to ask how he was and he was upset with me and went back to the breakup time. He told me the day we hung out how he can never be the same he was with me with anyone. During our conversation he didn't even let me talk to him he was just yelling at me. I want him to see that good side of me. I want him in my life. I want to be on good terms with him. Please enclose for my search on guidance

Blessings
Hi Princess,
Great ideas by J82, I would also use some cast off evil ( http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html )
for his anger for you, all his negative feelings and thoughts about you, separation of you with him, all his bad memories with you, this would help erasing all the bad issues and at the same time working on bringing in good stuff and uncrossing as suggested by J82, good luck and blessings!!

Pinky

Re: Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of Y

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Hi everyone!
I am really interested in a picture box spell. So do these spells work fast ? For someone to think of you 24/7 ? I hope i can do one with photos and ingredients but i have nothing personal belonging to him.
I would really have to hide the box from my current partner.
Thanks for understanding !
Xoxo

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 pm

If you look at the beginning of this post 3 down Cat talked about making one in a jar which I love container spells. plaster the outside of the jar with pics of both of you and pics of just you, use all the space you can..even put one on top and bottom so literally wherever he looks is you. I mixed love herbs and powders that were prayed over on the bottom of the jar ( just a little) then wrapped the jar as Cat said and lite candles on it mixed with proper oils pertaining to the work: rec I would do come to me to bring em back rec to make you both ready and willing and pick a love oil that fits your desire . I also would shake the jar daily and pray over it for him to think of you , but when doing so command it such as John doe think of me, john doe contact me, john doe love me, john doe remember me etc. I try and shake early in the am or late at night cuz i was taught they are easier to influence when asleep.

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Miss J
For some reason i cannot find that post by Cat that you are talking about on the first page. It might be my cell. Can you please copy and paste it here? That would be awesome. Thank you !!xoxo. You are extremely helpful and i appreciate it. Xo

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, Pinky,
Go to the first page (page 1) of this thread and scroll down. Miss cat has a few posts there that you can look at.
Take care

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 pm

I still cant see it. Gee...Thanks any way Miss A.

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Thankyou, J82 and Vis.

Blessings,
Princess

arcadia73+

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:25 am

Okay, this is a cool little spell! I've put the box all together with my photos inside and I have my target's photo ready to glue around the string, but I only have one personal concern of his (so far, not completely sure I can get more just yet) so I'm a little nervous of using it on this - I may do another trick on him and do the Hoyt's Cologne bottle and use it in there. I want this to be an effective trick to make him think of me all the time and want to be with me (he's just too hot to ignore, he has the greatest laugh, and the sex is great!) Anyway…

I only have Love Me bath crystals at the moment and Attraction incense powder. Is there any advice regarding maybe NOT using a little dusting of the bath crystals in the box? Is there anything in the crystals that might negate the power of the box? I'll be putting some sugar inside and I also want to put some herbs in there but I'm slightly overwhelmed by the choices. I figure I will use the Attraction incense to burn while I pray over the box. I do have an order for Follow Me Boy sachet powder and oil placed, just have to wait for it to arrive. Should I wait for the FMB products to arrive before actually activating this spell?

It's so hard to decide what to do when you want to do everything!
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:36 am

Hi arcadia73+,

I know you are nervous about the spell you are doing, but try to put all that aside and ask yourself "How do I feel (in your gut) about this spell as is"?

I personally have used bath salts in spell boxes or jar spells when in a pinch.

Hope this helps :)
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:30 pm

I really think this sounds great for what I want to do but I do have a question I know it was said if I use a jar to punch a hole in the center of the lid with a nail,but if I'm using a shoe box and make a hole what do I cover that with and for putting personal items like I have some of his hair and clothes and then to mix herbs do I just put it inside the box and shake it or somehow in between the photos and seal together?

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 pm

I have a question - when we wrap the jar/box, isn't it super dark for them in there? Wouldnt that make them negative and/or gloomy?
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

I don't understand your questions. Can you repeat and make them clearer please?

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

That's why some people make holes for light.

Take care

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Splitpea2 ,

I don't understand your questions. Can you repeat and make them clearer please?

Take care
How do I cover the hole on the top of the shoe box that's holding the thread that the picture hangs on? Can I just use tape?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

I would use yarn.

Then make a huge knot under the hole so that it covers the hole.

I wouldn't use thread.

Or yes, you could use tape.

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”