Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

kmj

Re: Picture box to make someone think of you

Unread post by kmj » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:14 pm

@psychicmimi
I just started one for a job I interviewed for. I placed photos of myself in top and bottom parts of the box. I included crown of success sachet powder, master of the woods herb, five finger grass, sugar, and Solomon seal. I also included a name paper for the interviewer and prayed that they saw me as personable, knowledgeable and a master of my subject. I just started it and as you know, Sandy has devastated us so I expect a little delay as people are regrouping. I will post results when the work is finished.

Kmj

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I have the same questions as bluebutterfly12.

I want to try this but I'm confused about the string. Do I roll it up & glue it between the pictures & the card I use to give the pics weight can I used cut out cardboard?

I want to try this for for a guy I'm seeing to make a commitment to me & I also need to prosper financially i need money bad so i want to do 2 boxes, how do I do the box for money & prosperity?

crazynl0v3
Start honey jar or bottle spell, or just use mojo?

Unread post by crazynl0v3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Greetings,

First a little back ground on my situation. I'm in love with guy who is afraid to start a relationship due to his current wife putting him through hell through his divorce process. I have had a reading with Miss Michaele, and she says that we will be together in the end, but it will be a while, and she gave me some tips on what to do and I have purchased a follow me boy nation sack/mojo (but i cant start it yet, since he is now being distant, and I have awkward periods due to birth control). So my question is, should I purchase a honey jar and or love me bottle spell to get him to ease up and to come around more, or should I just be patient and wait til I can start the mojo/nation sack? I am new to the world of spell work and no experience.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I need help on what to buy

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 am

You can certainly do more than one type of work toward a goal. A honey jar would be good start. It is easy to use and comes with directions. Did you purchase the Follow Me Boy mojo, or nation sack, or both?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sparklegirl

Re: Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

Unread post by Sparklegirl » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for discussing this. I live with my parents and can't burn candles and I just got some good ideas here.

Jessica

Frater Hod

Unread post by Frater Hod » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 am

It helps to think of these boxed and and jarred spells as small terrariums or aquariums in which you work on the a small, captive representative of the one who is to think of you. I have had success getting a person to physically show up at my home and knock upon my door after three years, simply by sending messages and thoughts while manipulating a doll made with their personal belongings enclosed and keeping it in a small glass jar with appropriate herbs.

Sparklegirl

Unread post by Sparklegirl » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 am

Frater Hod, which herbs did you use?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi, i am not Frater Hod, but some of the herbs i would use for psychic contact of this sort are Tobacco, Anise, and Jasmine. There are others, but that's a start.
catherine yronwode

Mitzi

Unread post by Mitzi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 am

Hi everyone!

I need some advice on my picture box and how to go about it, but I'm not sure whether this question should go under candle divination instead. Please feel free to move this post if I got it wrong.
Here goes: About a week ago I made a picture box to affect a specific guy. All along I've been using the same kind of tealights, dressed the same way (menstrual blood). They've burned smoothly up until the last 5-10 minutes yesterday, when the candle went completely mad. I wish I'd taken a photo of it, but I was busy watching over it with a glass of water, just in case.
As I said, all of a sudden the flame went wild, and started burning from the sides of the tin cup, a bit like oil fire. The flame hardly ever divided, but often had two "ends", for lack of a better word, and sometimes got as high as 5-10 inches. It went on well after the wax and wick was out, and afterwards the cup looked like someone had a go at it with a blowtorch. There was some soot along the rim, but nothing at the bottom or the first half inch. When I took it up it had scorched a big mark on the lid of the picture box.
My question is whether this would be a good sign or a hint that I should give it up, cleanse and uncross?
I'm really confused, because I'd just prayed to the Virgin Mary, whom I felt had been kind of lukewarm to the whole enterprise, but I got a good feeling from her this time.
The guy is considerably younger than me and gives me mixed messages - sometimes wanting to see me, and at other times not getting in touch for days or weeks.
What would you make of this?
Thank you St. Helen and The Blessed Virgin Mary!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 am

Hello everyone

I made a picture box for my ex boyfriend a few years ago, I have since moved on. I removed his picture about three weeks ago and replaced it with my current ex boyfriend, I put my honey jar over it and pray for him to think of me constantly and sweetly. However yesterday he told me that he was in an area that my ex lives in and my ex told me this morning that he had a dream of me :s have I confused the two situations? My current ex is currently being hostile towards me I don't know if this is because he doesn't like thinking about me constantly or what. Please can somebody advise me on what to do. Any suggestions are welcome and I love lm products! They are awesome!!!

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm

I started a picture box a few days ago (to make someone think of me) and am very positive about the outcome to come.
I have one question which has been asked a few times on the forum but not answered.
Is it ok to open the box once started. If I wanted to add powders, more oil, was thinking menstrual blood.
thanks for your help.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

bluebutterfly12 and bfly30,

1) Yes, the red string is between pictures and it is the same string used to hang the pictures from, You can glue it between the two pictures or hold it in place with a stitch or a knot.

2) The hole is in the lid of the box and has a knot to keep the string in place. The pictures are back to back sanwiched around a piece of stiff paper or chipboard.

3) Read more about personal concerns in my book "Hoodoo Herb aqnd Root Magic." (You can order below in this post.) You can crush the cubebs, i susppose, but most people i know work with them whole. You can read more about five-spot patterns in my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," here: http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

4) This spell is one of increase, hence if you work by the moon's phases, a waxing moon would be preferred, but it is also a work of the mind, hence if you work by the moon's signs, you would start when the moon is in Aries, which rules the head.

-----

Conjureangel,

Your story is a demonstration of why i recommend against ever "repurposing" or reusing spells. It looks like a money and time saving system, but the results are often sloppy, confused, and unsatisfactory.

-----

Mitzi, because your question is about a candle, not the box per se, you might wish to read my page on candle magic divination, part of the free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." The URL is: http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ChadsLove

Unread post by ChadsLove » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

Im confussed on this help newbie. So I get a box put my face covering all inside close it but with a small opening then take 2 identical pictures and put back to back but not together by string?? Are they just standing in box?The (red)string will hang in between?? Then I have to put some Herbs crushed(what kind to make him think of me all the time) and licorice oil in between?? Then burn incents and candles(What kind and how long) Say my prayer over and over for a period of time?Then put box in dark place when Im not prayg on it?? I just want to do it right,I need this to work and believe it can if I do it right.Thanks

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 am

Hello Everybody. Can someone answer me this question? I am trying a picture box, just made it yesterday but then I worried that the picture I used of my love interest he's wearing sunglasses. Should I be ok with this or should I change the picture? I used his picture pasted with personal concerns, LM follow me boy oil, and LM dixie love sachet powder. I think I did a good job, but then, it came to me the question of him wearing sunglasses.
Any suggestions?
Happy Holidays!

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I was thinking about Nevermore's question. Nevermore, I don't know if you found this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#7 Catherine Y explains some basics in this excellent writeup, and maybe it will help you decide if your picture is satisfactory - even if the picture isn't perfect, you have included other elements which add up to a good spell. Another good thing is your timing, just after the new moon. The moon is now waxing, so that is a good aspect for your spell, plus the winter solstice has come, so the year itself is waxing - am I correct?? Double-waxing, as it were. ;)
If you think you did a good job initially, I think you should go with it and see what happens. Each spell is an experiment anyway, as Catherine explains here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#2 (Read her whole article, it is very good.)
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

kmj

Unread post by kmj » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:57 am

Hi all,

Just a follow up on my working. I used this working for a job interview process involving 7 separate board members. I did get the job and was told "we knew immediately you were the right candidate". I started the work before the first interview (there were several) and continued throughout the process. In the end it was me against 12 or 13 other people. It's a powerful work but like everything else, needs effort. Good luck to you all.

Kmj

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi,
I made a picture box, it was fun to do. Thanks everyone for the great information on this forum and on the LM site. :)

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 am

Thank you catherinejoan! I feel much better now, since as you mentioned, the in-between pictures job contains very specific and good materials.
Thanks for the link!! I am an avid reader and I didn't come across these pages before.
Have a happy New Year!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 am

Nevermore: I am always amazed at all the pages that have, seemingly, slipped completely away from me. The vast amount of them dazzles me at times.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Hmm, I have a question about disposal... Obviously one is not going to just keep the used tealights in a pile on top of the picture box when they have finished. Therefore should each tealight be buried asap after each burn?

Also, as tealights are relatively bulky, is it okay to crush the foils before burial, or is that too rough treatment for remnants? That would certainly make it easier for wrapping them in paper, but I don't want to mess it up.

Thanks!

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Greetings all,
I have a question about my picture box, that I made on my daughter's behalf (unbeknownst to her) - the "target" is a boy she likes.
Question is, how long does one do it for? I had originally decided to burn a candle for 7 days while the moon was waxing (up to the full moon on last December 28) - so I did that and set the box aside (planning to bury it in the spring when the ground thaws, but hidden, in the meantime, in my underwear drawer).
But my original decision as to timing was just an idea I had - can I commence burning the candle on the box again? Can I just pick it up and try again periodically when I decide to (maybe, say, when the moon is waxing)?
Plus, another question: do you literally burn the candle "on" the box - i.e., the candle and holder are on top of the box?? Just wondering, as that is not what I did before: I had the box just beside the candle on my altar.
Anyway, I did enjoy making the box and working with it. Although I have not had any actual indication that it worked on the target, I figure that doesn't mean it didn't work. (I did pull some great tarot cards on those days that I worked it!) For all I know, he *is* thinking of her now, and maybe I should keep it up. What do you all think?

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi Catherine. I am not an expert, but sometimes, this spell is not going to create a romance on its own. Making the target think may not necessarily provoke action, as some people are more proactive than others. So I would say that, if nothing has changed out in the open, you would need to treat the picture box as complementary to other work. Pull some more cards, see what they say! If they say he's thinking, up the ante. :)

PS: The instructions here say to have the candle on top of the box. I personally would keep using it on appropriate days regardless of moon phase. You want a steady approach to keep your daughter in the boy's thoughts.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm

P_K, thank you so much for responding to my question. What you have said makes a lot of sense to me: "treat the picture box as complementary to other work." I will totally do that!

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi again P_K,
I wanted to mention that I found a discussion about disposal of tea lights, in a thread called, "Candles: Disposal of Ritual Remains" - I believe it is in the section on ritual candles, and the like. You can find it if you search "tea lights disposal". Apparently recycling is okay, for the aluminum tins. Anyway, seek out this information in that thread.
:)

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks Catherine. :)

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 am

Should the picture of your target be upside down or right side up?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:08 am

I'd put them right-side-up so the see me right.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Unread post by newbie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:38 pm

I heard Balthazar's radio show, Feb 3rd 2013. The free bottle spell mentioned towards the end of the show sounds a lot like the picture box spell mentioned on this forum, right?
I also read another post on this forum where the person said she noticed a hole in the box(mirror box) which made the magic (and hence the person she was entrapping) escape.

I was thinking if the "make a hole" step in the picture box spell can be replaced with gluing the thread that holds the picture inside the box to the top of the picture box instead of making a hole and hanging the thread.
Does that sound right?
Or should the thread be hung through the hole only for a picture box?

Thank You.

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 am

Will a photo printed from the internet do, or does it have to be an "old fashioned" photograph?

I'm loving this topic. Thank you.

infinite_joy

Unread post by infinite_joy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

I just finished my box, I used Dill Seed, and Cubeb Berries, 2 Balm of Gilead and 5 spoted targets pic with Follow Me Boy Oil...Will post results as they accure....

Unread post by newbie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:57 pm

How did you guys make the hole?
May be it's a no brainer but ppl use needles for bad work, so wondering if one can use needle to make the hole.

Anybody knows if it is okay to start preparing the box and finish preparing it over a period of time or should all the photos be pasted and the target's picture prepared and everything done on the same day?

Kindly reply.

Thanks.

Infinite joy,
Did you place the balm of gilead between the two photos of target?

infinite_joy

Unread post by infinite_joy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 pm

@newbie
Yes I put all herbs along with a personal concern between the two pictures of the target

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 pm

newbie --

When you write "ppl use needles for bad work" i think you have not understood the full use of needles. Yes, they can be used for harmful spells, but people use needles for good things too, like stitching two dollies together, or inscribing blessing candles, or pricking someone's heart with the pangs of love.

I suggest that you read my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" -- for instance, on page 196 there is a sugar spell with needles, on page 207 there is a needle used in controlling someone (not necessarily bad), and on page 155 there is a love-spell with needles and pins.

As far as the crafts project of preparing a picture box: i suggest you will retain your focus and intensity of purpose better if you either do it all at once or plan to do it in set stages. There is no role-playing-game type rule about how best to do it, but in my experience, randomly starting and stopping any crafts project is what breaks concentration.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by newbie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. You have been more than kind answering my queries here over time.

I pasted a few pics in the box on Monday because it was the first day of full moon cycle and I wanted to initiate the work on that day.

I read one of your posts that said since picture box deals with head it is good to start the picture box work when Moon is in Aries which will be coming Thursday/Friday. So I wanted to initiate on Monday but actually start "work" on Friday.

So based on what you said I think it's okay since it's not due to lack of concentration but with a reason.

Thanks again.

Unread post by newbie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Would it matter if the needle goes right thru the eye or any other part of the face of the picture (of the person making the box) when trying to make a hole in the lid?

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Now here is an interesting topic. One which I have rolled about in my head from time to time. Strange, but a friend and I were recently discussing mirror boxes and picture boxes and their uses. He came up with a question that I thought I had a rational answer to, but I figured I'd put it to a test. Let me preface it by saying I have read many posts about love and such on this site and think it a somewhat lofty goal to try and attract or make some celebrity fall for you. Cat's advice about making them pine away for what is seemingly just a figment of their imagination is spot on in my estimation. Now on to the query.

Say that you make your picture box. The pictures of yourself, your target, and everything else required. You pray long and hard and light your candles and focus your intent very strongly. You now have the target thinking of you. But with no way of contact, it's a dream, right?
He posed this question. What if you were to make a doll as support. Dress this doll as said celebrity dresses. Even tear a picture of the celeb's face out and affix it to the doll. Fill the doll with all of the ingredients. THEN, fill the head with your name paper and a paper with all of your pertinent contact information to make the target think about you and know how to find you. Sew the doll up and let it work its magic. Would this actually be a plan that had a chance of working?

I am new to this arena of magic. My gut tells me that he is off base, but my head, unfortunately, sees some path of logic in his thinking. Any opinion or answer to this question would be greatly appreciated!

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:48 am

I'm planning on making a picture box, but can i after i made one wrap it in a pretty pink cloth or put a pink cloth over the box?
Do i have to use tea lights or can i use any candle to put on the box?

Unread post by newbie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 pm

If I am not happy with the way the box was done, can i take it apart and redo it using the same box? It is for the same target.

If not redo the entire box...(keep everything in the rest of the box the same) but change just the pictures on the lid and redo the lid...my pictures on the lid, target's picture, threading etc?

Please reply.

Thanks.

Marana

Unread post by Marana » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello can i use sugar to sprinkle it over my picture box just to get better and speeder results thanx for answering

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 am

Hi newbie,
With regards to the picture box, you can redo the just the lid, or ideally the whole box, if you want to start re-doing things. For the hole in the top, if you want to be certain that the hole avoids a picture of you, begin the cover section by drawing a small circle at the location where you will be threading the picture. Then glue all your pictures carefully crafting to keep that small circle in a location where you won't be going through any untoward parts of yourself.

Hi Marana,
Working with sugar will sweeten things, but it won't speed them up. Smoke the box in Fast Luck incense or include Cinnamon in the contents to make things move faster.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 am

can i open the box to put some more stuff?

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

I started working a picture box and honey jar together. i usually set my honey jar on the box anointed with reconciliation as the top of a triangle, then snuggle up 2 tealights as the other corners of the triangle with follow my boy and return to me.
The other night I lit just a tea light on my picture box for a little oomph during the night and asked that i burn on his mind. I added a bit of herbs above the metal base of the wick between it and the wax with some oil. i woke up to loud crackling but let it keep burning as it was not a hazard. When I checked on the results of the candle, the top of the box had been blackened by the tealights heat and it had even singed off a piece of my braided cord from the picture that gets pulled through the box.
Does anyone know what this could mean? or was it simply bad judgement to place herbs under the wax?

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 am

Good Morning, I was wondering besides pictures of me can I place pictures of my child with me? Also can you doctor up pictures, say add him to a picture of my family at Christmas to make him feel apart of that family. Plus how about adding word such as love and family?

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm

becca7417 wrote:Good Morning, I was wondering besides pictures of me can I place pictures of my child with me? Also can you doctor up pictures, say add him to a picture of my family at Christmas to make him feel apart of that family and vice versa? His mother has passed and he was very close to her, would it be ok to add myself into a picture with her? Plus how about adding word such as love and family?

Hoping to have this answered soon. I am making the box tomorrow.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:37 am

Hi becca7417,

if you're hoping to have the target include your child in your relationship and consider them as his - then yes, you can definitely include pictures of you both. the collage elements of seeing you all as a family is also an excellent idea. Adding glitter, sequins and other bright and beautiful items can also help a lot as well as the words Love and Family as you'd already suggested. For the picture with his mother, I personally wouldn't include it and just stick with pictures of the living, but that is ultimately up to you.

Do let us know how the work turns out and what effects you see from it as time passes.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you Aura, I will let everyone know the out come.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

I have heard good things about the picture box spell from several people. I have not had occasion to use it myself, but i sure do like the thinking behind it.
catherine yronwode

bubbleshoney

Unread post by bubbleshoney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 am

i am planning to make a new picture box. but i do have some questions that i wanted to ask
hope you could shed a light on this

1. i do have love me oil and follow me boy oil and wanted to use this for my picture box..how do i do that?
do i just dab a few oils on the guys picture?

2. once i have closed and is done with the picture box, would it be safe to open the box again and more pictures or add
other things like say example cinnamon etc?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 am

Hi bubbleshoney,

These questions have been answered before on the previous pages. I do encourage you to carefully read through them.

1. As the instructions Jinglepop gives on the first page says:
Jinglepop wrote:4) You can use the Lucky Mojo oils to five spot your love interest's photo. You can pray over the box and light tea-light candles over it anointed with the oils of your intent.

2. On page two ConjureManAli says not to open the box unless you are taking the spell apart.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 am

I created my picture box today. Its for my husband who says he Niger loves me and wants to be with me anymore. I put pictures of myself everywhere on the inside ofvthe box and I taped his picture to a peice of cardboard on both sides and wrote on the back " John Bradley you will think of me, desire me until you love and come back to me". As I was holding the back standing at the end of my bed I was chanting that and something told me to say "love gods please her ny eater and let him love me and see how much I love him and please have him come back to me" I don't know what made me say it but I did. After I did that I stood there chanting more and my hands and lower arms started to get tingley and numb, is that normal? My eyes were closed when that happened and I kept chanting.I then said thank you and put the box under our bed. We still sleep in the same bed. I also have a pair of our used underwear tied together under the mattress, will the box effect this or vice versa? I also ordered a reconcile spell kit and a follow me boy oil and stay with me powder I believe. Is there anything I could do while I wait for those things to come in the mail?

bubbleshoney

Unread post by bubbleshoney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 pm

thanks for the reply..sorry i missed to read it :(

since i unfortunately opened the picture box i did few months ago..im planning to create a new entire one for the same guy

what do i do with the old picture box?

hope you could help

thanks

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Alright folks,

So I made my first picture box (frankly I was fascinated by the thread and had to go for gold...:) Although I did something odd but couldnt stop myself...I lined the box with white flannel then pasted my pic's and even one picture card that say I love D. I rubbed my herbs, oils ect and closed the box. Was that a no bueno idea?

I made it the day before he went on a 3 week trip. I did it at that time due to moon phases and knowing he will be in the middle of nowhere with no outside influences ( teehee ) ; so at this point I don't know how it has affected him if at all. He willingly gave me his hair to boot lol
I have burning 2 4in candles (anointed of course) on top of a clear plate on the box, under the plate a petition (Mon/Wed/Fri). I also pray over the box while the candles burn and a honey jar as well.

K to the point, when I burn the candles, they slow burn for about 2.5 hours leave no residue and the wick just stays light like the Olympic torch lol. The honey jar on the other hand is piling over the jar but is also a super slow and even burn. After reading candle reading on LM website it looks positive ( I hope I read it right) .

When I touch the box at night and pray (no candles) it changes temperatures.... crazy I know but I don't know if that's good or bad. I also (on the third day) had a dream he proposed (box under bed). This could be my own wants and desire manifesting itself in my dream but I never in all the years with him had that dream. Is it a sign its working on him or me? lol
May peace and love always find you,
Domino

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Sun May 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Quick question: I have made my picture box and have been praying over it during the hours of Venus every day so far since Friday. I have been lighting a candle on top, inscribing it, and dressing it with reconciliation and road opener oils, but my question is this: the small candles I have been burning have been placed on a small candle plate (??) on top of the box, and some of the wax has dripped onto the top of the box. Should I scrap it off or keep it there?

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 am

Traditionally when burning candles on any kind of 'container' you leave the wax alone. I've not done this spell before, but I wouldn't clean the wax off.

Leah

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Mon May 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks, Leah! I figured that I shouldn't clean off the wax, so I didn't.

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Also (sorry for all the questions!) if I put my box together but wanted to remove something (I put in Valerian thinking it was a "love herb" and then realized it was used to force love/can be used to hot foot people - don't want that!), would that be OK? Or would I be better just making a new box all together? I was thinking I could remove the valerian, say a prayer and apologize for my mistake, and then place the appropriate herbs in there.

Lady k

Picture Box Spells to Induce Love Obsession

Unread post by Lady k » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 am

I made a picture box for this guy that I was dating, and we separated several months ago, because according to him, "things were too intended".

A few months later we started casually texting. I've asked him to go out, he's responded yes, but he never offered a time, or he cancelled on our recent try.

I made a picture box in a jar, with him in the center and the inside of the container lined with my photos. I placed herbs (calamus, catnip, damiana, licorice) and sugar in it, and activated it with Follow Me Boy oil, Rose oil, and honeysuckles. After placing him in the jar, I bring it out and talk to him ( the picture) and conjole it.

1) Can you tell me what more I should be doing with this picture jar?

2) Do I talk to it everyday?

3) For how long?

4) What other spells or tricks should or can I do?

5) How many times a day would I do them?

6) What increase in my chances would doing other work give me?

Please advise.

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 am

I just did the box today. I glued shoebox inside all of my photos (lots of face and genitals and little general as whole body), I hanged my targed on the string. Because I do not have yet LM oils so I put her hair between her hanging photos and baptized her photo and told "whatever you will see and feel also the NN will see and feel". And I perumed the box inside with my perfume that she likes a lot. I will be praying on it when she will sleep.

Miss Aida
Re: Picture Box Spells to Induce Love Obsession

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, LadyK,
Sounds ike you're doing a good job.
Yes, I would talk to it everyday, but that's just me.
In respose to all of the other questions (how long; how many times, etc) do it as often as what you feel you ought to do. Let spirit guide you.
I personally perform more than one spell. I like to do, what I like to call: "reinforcement spells" or "back-up spells".
Yu can find an array of love spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best.
Take care

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 pm

I just made my first picture box today! It's for love work. I followed the instructions with a couple modifications or personalized touches:

1. I glued a bunch of printed out pictures and glued them to a text-free glass jar. They followed three themes: me smiling and looking happy, sexy photos, and photos of him and me together looking happy. The first two categories are all photos I took expressly for him and sent him.

2. When I glued the photos of him back to back for the part to hang from the lid I included small fabric hearts cut out of a pair of his underwear and a t-shirt of his (personal effects), as well as powdered catnip (for attraction), rose petals (for love and ardor), marjoram, rosemary, and thyme (for love, affection, sustainability, and healing), cinnamon, and a little sugar. I dressed the photos by five-dotting them with Fire of Love, Love Me, Come to Me, Follow Me, Marriage, Stay With Me, and Tame Him oils.

3. I wrapped the whole thing in three sheets of foil to fix it and lit a pink, red, and white candle on top with a rose quartz in between them, touching all of them. On all of them I wrote my intention for him to always think of me and see me in his mind's eye with each waking and sleeping moment; on the pink candle I also added my intention for him to think of all the affection, sweet times we've had together, and how well-suited we are for each other and how we're true loves; on the red candle I added my intention for him to constantly think of the delights of having me in his arms and being in bed together and all the sensual, intimate days and nights we've shared together; on the white candle I added my intention for him to imagine a future living together with me under one roof and sharing a bed together every night and waking up together every morning and building and spending a life together.

They're all a little wobbly because of the foil - I think I need to melt the bottoms more than I typically do to make sure they stay in place, or maybe glue something sturdy to the top and then affix the candles to that.

I plan on shaking and praying to it every day, and burning the candles at least every M, W, Th, and F when I burn candles on my honey jar.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”