• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Getting His Attention

Unread postby anm64287 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

I have a personal trainer i am working with and definitely feel a connection between the two of us, there was some flirting involved the first session i had with him. we have eachothers numbers but i wish he would call or ask to go out for a drink or dinner, what is the best option to get him to think about me more then just a client, i wore some look me over and kiss me now oil when i was training with him but dont think it worked, what other advice or items would you suggest wearing or doing?
anm64287

Re: Getting His Attention

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Well you might want to look into a spell kit if all you have done is wear the oil as a perfume, while that can be effective you might want to give it more of a kick with a full on spell. You can see LuckyMojo's line of spell kits here:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
of them I would suggest Follow Me Boy,Kiss Me Now,Come To Me,or Love Me.

You might want to put him in a honey jar to sweeten to you. You can find honey jar kits on the same page I linked to above.

I hope that helps.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi anm64287,

anm64287 wrote:I have a personal trainer i am working with and definitely feel a connection between the two of us, there was some flirting involved the first session i had with him. we have eachothers numbers but i wish he would call or ask to go out for a drink or dinner, what is the best option to get him to think about me more then just a client, i wore some look me over and kiss me now oil when i was training with him but dont think it worked, what other advice or items would you suggest wearing or doing?

Do keep in mind that, since you are in a professional/client relationship with this personal trainer, there may be guidelines preventing him from interacting with you in anything other than a professional manner while you are his client. If this is the case, then you may need to end the professional relationship if you want to have a friendship / romantic relationship with this man (it would probably be wise to find out if he is actually available for, or orientationally inclined toward, such a relationship before you do, of course). If everything checks out, then Mary's suggestion of a honey jar spell would be a good starting point--if you can get personal concerns for the jar (hair, etc.), so much the better.
Lukianos

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:36 am

LOL my friend was in this exact same situation. You need to get a new trainer because there is a policy that prevents him from getting with you the client like someone said. A lot of legal, and unprofessionalism and probably ethics involved. So, it is probably more important for him to have a job rather than being with you, and it could just get bad for him if a relationship between him and a client went bad. I would say get a new trainer, and then work on him.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spell(s) for him to OBSESS over me!!!

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

I have been using different spells to get someone to be with me (sexually and romantically). He is communicating with me by e-mail, but I want more. Is there any spell(s) that can be offered to this forum that I can use to have him OBSESS over me?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance :D
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Spell(s) for him to OBSESS over me!!!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 21, 2009 4:15 pm

I would check out Follow me Boy and Fire of Love formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html (if you want long term)

Also, have you looked over Lucky Mojo's Love spell archive?
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 am

All of the above oils are good. I would use a red skull candle and speak to it as you burn it.
But if I were you I would be careful, obsessing can lead to something you might not want even though its through email. I would make sure you have some protection ready, and some means of canceling the work just in case.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:All of the above oils are good. I would use a red skull candle and speak to it as you burn it.
But if I were you I would be careful, obsessing can lead to something you might not want even though its through email. I would make sure you have some protection ready, and some means of canceling the work just in case.

Do you have any experience with the red skull candle? Are there any testimonials you can share? I am wondering why you suggested a red skull candle. I am not too familiar with the purpose of a skull candle.
maduro01

Unread postby Melania » Sat May 23, 2009 4:39 am

I think a skull candle is used to get inside someones head, their thought process. I'm just learning hoodoo but from what i've read that is what I think. It sounds like they are very useful. :)
Melania

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm

maduro01 wrote:Do you have any experience with the red skull candle? Are there any testimonials you can share? I am wondering why you suggested a red skull candle. I am not too familiar with the purpose of a skull candle.

Red skulls are great for someone to think about you romantically. White skulls are for healing, green for money (especially a boss) you get the idea.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby maduro01 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

literarylioness wrote:Red skulls are great for someone to think about you romantically. White skulls are for healing, green for money (especially a boss) you get the idea.

If I wanted more than one person to think about me, should I make sure there is a skull for each person?
maduro01

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

maduro01 wrote:If I wanted more than one person to think about me, should I make sure there is a skull for each person?

The red skull would be not be a good choice if you have multiple people you want to think about you romantically. The red skull takes a lot of time and concentration. It would be scattered intention to try to have a couple of these burning on different people. A better choice would be a glass encased Fire of Love candle.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby maduro01 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks Mary,

When I receive my red skull, do I began to ask of it what I want from the intended lover or do I speak to as if I am talking to my intended lover? Hope that was clear.
maduro01

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I have used skull candles for a number of reason. Specifically, I have used them to get inside someone's mind, and control their thoughts about what I want them to do. Also, I have used menstrual blood and/or vaginal blood because it adds more strength to the spell. The person and I were not talking, but I wanted him not to forget me, and when we reunited and made up...he must certainly was thinking of me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sammywel05 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

what should you ask the candle, my lover and i arent talking and i want him to think about me romantically in his mind to the point where he starts to obsess over me again. I already have protection. What should i do for the red skull candle, what to ask it, use with it, i have mentral blood i was going to use on the candle. what are some good ideas?
sammywel05

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Do you think it would triple the impact if I burned three red skull candles for the same person at the same time?
maduro01

Unread postby Paradox » Tue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Are you sure you want obsession? I am still troubled by a very gifted former lover who despite the passage of time and my being faithfully and happily married, poses a dangerous nuisance.
Be careful what you go after.
Paradox

Unread postby j82 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 pm

iv used a red skull candle to get into a dudes head also.. rub it with the oil that best fits with your intentions maybe some powder or hearbs.. i wrote his name on it and placed a paper with what i wanted him to think of under it then concentrate on it while it burned. worked for me but thats my experience. i never tried to get a man to obsess but I suppose if you work it with that intention you can do wonders.
j82

Unread postby Keirith » Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Would the red skull and crossbones candle sold by Lucky Mojo be acceptable for use in this Obsession candle burning spell? Or does it have to have no crossbones?
Keirith

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, the candles sold by LuckyMojo will work wonderfully.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Burning 3 candles at the same time is NOT going to have triple impact in my mind. Especially if you aren't putting your full energy into the candle. Now I would recommend burning the candle over at least 9 days rather than one day or two. This is because you are repeating the spell 9 times as opposed to once adds some strength to the spell. But the spell is as strong as you make it and you need to feel in the mood you want the person to feel. So work up in yourself the need to be loving and obessess(whatever that feels like).

After you have done the spell do not OVERTHINKING (meaning how is it going to happen, or when, or is he thinking of me? driving by his house...calling him a million times, etc). Overthinking is not helpful, and being negative does not help either. Just because you light 3 candles doesnt mean its going to have triple the impact. I would recommend hitting them from different aspects like mental with the red skull candle, and sexually with a penis candle.

[quote="maduro01"]Do you think it would triple the impact if I burned three red skull candles for the same person at the same time?[/quot
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sammywel05 » Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

can i use this to get him to obsess/ think about me constantly until it drives him to the point where he wants to talk/txt again and show up to my house again as well all the time? or should i ask that when i do the petition under the candle, what are some good ingredients to use for this? we arent speaking right now but i am starting some reconcile work this weekend on him and thinking of doing this as well to get him to want/obsess over me again. I do have a honey jar set up as well with domination, controlling, attraction candles around it
sammywel05

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Hmm when I think of obsessing i think of being miserable.. have you though of using the intranquility spell kit? I think it might offer what you are looking for.
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm

The intranquility spirit is a good person to work with if you want him to be miserable until he comes back. He will constantly be thinking about you so much until he comes back. The more he fights it the worse it will get.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby battleship » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?
battleship

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm

battleship wrote:when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?

Not quite, their man be some "shared territory" between them,so to speak but the Intranquil spirit is said to be a spirit wandering between heaven and hell, he/she/it is petitioned usually to bedevil and torment a wandering lover into returning.

Anima Sola, or lonely soul is depicted as a soul suffering in purgatory and is, I believed, linked to Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the wearing of the brown scapular, specifically that anyone that dies wearing it gets taken out of purgatory by Our Lady of Mount Carmel the Saturday after their death. I have seen people use Anima Sola products and prayers to the Anima Sola to condemn people to suffer as Anima Sola is depicted as which may be how it has occasionally been associated with the Intranquil Spirit.

You can read about them both at thier pages.

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 pm

battleship wrote:when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?

No, I do not mean the Amina Sola or Santisma Muerte. I dont recommend working with her unless you really really know what you are doing. Some of these entities can be demanding, and those entities you would have to pray and set lights to them forever. Actually, I think lucky mojo should put some disclaimers on those candles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

love between friends?..need help with spells

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:38 pm

I grew up with a boy & we were best friends for a good part of our childhood. when I was 12 he asked me out, then changed his mind the moment I said yes, and didn't talk to me for 9 months. He would lead me on numerous times throughout our childhood. Each time I thought he'd let us have something more, it wouldn't evolve. When we were teens, we would have phone sex (LOL), but nothing more ever happened. A little while later, we fell out of contact. For the past 12 years, I thought of him. I re-found him about 7 months ago & to my surprise, he was estatic. He told me he thought often of me & tried to find me several times. we talked for hours daily for months. Upon catching up, he told me he thought we would start dating. The first nite of talking he said that he felt so much sexual tension between us, that he had to go "take care of it". He text me so many times in a day, I had to up my plan. He was almost "obsessive" with me to the point my mom when around would say "it's almost like he's in love with you". I started realizing myself, that I had feelings for him..& they continued to grow. Our first time seeing each other was almost "magnetic". I never felt anything like it. We would flirt back & forth, make sexual comments, & he was always super affectionate to me. However, he is with someone now & had just gotten with her just months before we re-connected. He also stated some doubts on his current relationship. Nothing more than flirting came about because of his relationship.
I was hoping more would develop & found some free spells online to start with, but some seem pretty plain & I'm kind of confused about which I should do.
A couple weeks ago (right after I did some full moon spells) we were in a deep conversation & tho he kind of knew of my feelings for him, he pushed me to come out with it. When I did, he scolded me. I asked him what about all those times he said things ect.ect..he denyed almost all of it..said he had never liked me, didn't like me, or would never like me even if no one else was in the picture. That he didn't think of me "in that way". He told me that even tho he thought we were going to date at one time, that didn't mean he ever liked me. I told him I was sick of the way he led me on, even when we were kids. It was our first "real fight" in all our years of knowing each other. I didn't talk to him for about a week. He came to me numerous times trying to get me to talk to him. I finally relented, but I'm guarding myself more now.
I want to try a couple of spells to really make an effort to see if there is anything more. I never tried hoodoo & I made an order to LM, but only got a few things (break up candle, oil, sachet, & bath) and (love me oil, sachet, & bath with pink penis candle) also a love me honey jar kit.
I'm not sure if this is a good start...?? I'll give up after a bit if nothing comes about, and count it as not meant to be, but until then, any advice on spells...herbs..direction..ect. would be appreciated.
gingerly88

Re: love between friends?..need help with spells

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Hmm...gingerly88. Are you sure you want this individual. I mean he has clearly told you that he is not interested. Just because you have known someone your whole life does not mean he is meant to be with you. I would do a clear and cut.

But if you must work on him....I would say what you have is a good start. If it were me, I would give myself a certain amount of time, and see if he responds. If he does not , then it would be time to move on.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

stars..yes, I would like to give it a try even so. I know him really well & we do have a very strong connection. He has told me before he thought it was unfortunate we didn't have a chance to explore a relationship..so he sounds to some degree a lil confused. He has gotten jealous a number of times recently of me & told me so a couple times. He acts a lilttle goofy for someone who wants nothing to do with me. And yes, definately I won't persue this for a long time, I just really want to give it a shot..if nothing happens so be it, I'll back off. Plus I'm really curious and this would help me learn. Thanks for your response..
gingerly88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

I would use some look me over, and attraction oil ask well. Perhaps, you could use some damiana, catnip, cinnamon,coriander and other lover herbs to help in the honey jar as well.

here is a good resource of herbs, that are categorized.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Just take your time, and work one or two steps at a time.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am

Stars...you've been so helpful. Thanks so much. I will use your above suggestions for herbs. I checked out the link & also the LM curio (which a few herbs I did not see on the list) but this is what I might go with...let me know if they sound ok together or if it is overkill. I went with ones that "felt" right to use.
In addition to your previous stated for honey jar:
cardamom seed, clover flowers (red), genetian root chips, lavender flowers, lemon grass leaf, queen elizabeth root, rosebuds,
also, I was thinking ginger root (because my name is ginger) and patchouli because he loves to wear this scent. Kind of a way of symbolizing us in the honey jar. And do I use just a little of each herb??
gingerly88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Too me thats too many herbs. I would focus on what you want to happen with this honey jar. And choose up to 7 herbs for the work you are doing. For example, if you want to draw him to you in a loving way, basically you want a relationship. I would use Cardamom, catnip, rosebuds, Ginger, queen elizabeth root and coriander. This way you want to draw him to you in a romantic and loving way, if you want it to be more sexual side of things then add some more sexy herbs such as catnip, cubeb berries, and lemongrass. You can always do another candle to get him sexually to come to you.

If he loves patchouli I would wear the scent around him. They should sell the patchouli herb in an oil.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 am

Cool..thanks so much! You've been ever so helpful! :)
gingerly88

Each casts bewitching spell on the other -- what happens?

Unread postby mangi0323 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Okay... what if someone was bewitched by a sex spell, in their uncontrolled passion for the caster, also cast a similar spell? is there any true outcome?
mangi0323

Re: Random question

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

They would both just be be bewitched by each other and have uncontrollable passion towards either other. I think the person who is already under the spell by the caster...for them to do the same to the caster would be pointless since the caster wants this person anyways. So really it would just be reinforcing how the caster already feels about the target...if the target where to do the same to the spell caster.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

My Doll-Baby Target has Requested a Foot Wash ! !

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 pm

At the end of August 2009 I met a man that I had an instant connection with. Due to life issues it had been progressing very slowly.
I had many candle lit for me by the Wonder-works at LM. I did a Follow Me Boy Spell and had divination's done by Miss Elvyra , Miss Cat and Daddy Greg.
I was given the green light to do magic on this target. On December 19th I made my first Doll Baby ( you can read the details in 'Doll to give Love a Nudge')
and since then thing have really moved along in a very happy way. The other night my target began talking about foot washings,the Biblical aspect and so on.
He then told me he would like to have that experience. I told him I would be happy to oblige .

Hummm,what to do,what to do ?

We have not been intimate , only made out.I want an intimate relationship with him.
Do I use this opportunity and give him a Foot Wash with some LM products?
Do I save the water to bind him to me?
Is there any special protocol in giving a Foot Wash to your Love Target?
Can this become an Erotic experience for him?
Do I finish the foot bath with LM Oils?

HELP !

Your Most Humble Servant,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Re: My Doll-Baby Target has Requested a Foot Wash ! !

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Well yeah it can become an Erotic experience for him... ;-) lol Sorry Coco I have a bad sense of humor. I am sooo going to have to make a dollbaby. I am going to get a reading first though. From one of the readers from here. I am still working the honey jar but thats it. I need to focus more on money at the moment. I cannot even say how happy I am for you that things are moving along so nicely for you! Keep up the good work my friend!
MysticRootworker

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Oh Darlin !

My head is spinning with the possibilities (giggle) !

YMHS,
Coco

PS. I am PRAYING for money for you. PM I will set a light for you !
HeactesHeart

Unread postby ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Coco -

I PM'd you.

Stay Blessed!
ablake

Unread postby ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi Coco:

Sorry but my PM bounced back to me.

What it said was perhaps you might want to move your post into the "Help with Spellcasting" section of the board. More people would see it. I bet you'd get some great advice.

Best of luck!
ablake

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

The foot wash water can be used as a personal concern. You can use any of LMs Female Domination oils, washes, powders etc. I mean the possibilities are endless aka HeactesHeart...research the possibilities here http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and there are so many more...

As for binding that is up to you...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Anita and JW.

I am moving this post to Help with Spell casting at Anita's suggestion.

Blessings!

YMHS,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Put an idea in someone's mind

Unread postby Daytona12 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

this is for anyone who had tried this and has it been successful? how anyone ever got into the mind of a person to think of someone non stop or say a suggestible word like yes let say for example if a hoodoo worker put the roots on a person to be someone's girlfriend and put a word into his or her mind and say so and so say yes to the person to become his girlfriend and the person who has the word Yes says yes to him. Have anyone ever tried this and has it been good for anyone?
Daytona12

Re: This has never been discuss

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

You can work skull candles and doll babies and dreamwork to get certain thoughts into people's heads. Those would be the conjure ways to acheive that type of goal.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

This has been discussed under "doll babies."

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm

The skull candle is good for this type of petitioning. It works quite nicely.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Doll babies and skull candles are great for this type of work. You can literally write what you want a person to think on the skull candle.

Another way to get people to think of you is to put a picture or doll baby of them in a box that is lined with pictures of you facing inward on all sides. Then no matter which way they turn, they will always see you. ;-).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 am

There you go ConjureMan...I like that idea.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Follow Me Boy Fiance Results

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

I've been reading about how Follow me Boy makes guys a little obsessive and to really just like a loyal dog who only wants your attention. I've been using it on my fiance for about a month or so and I haven't really seen that. I've seen results in that when I do see him he's more aggressive physically but he's no more easy to get a hold of than normal. Let me explain real quick about his being difficult to get a hold of; he's airborne artillery in the army (I know, I know, another Army guy, right?) and is desperately trying to kiss enough boot to make sergeant by August, which means for about 6 months he's been doing 12-24 hour shifts 1 to 2 times a week and is just almost always at work, so unless he's a lying SOB there's not a whole lot he can do some of the time. But obviously he has to have time off sometimes and lately he hasn't been spending any with me. I want to spend more time with him, I want to not go a week w/o hearing from him and Follow me Boy doesn't really seem to be doing much to fix the situation. Am I doing it wrong/expecting too much? I have a honey jar on him with FMB, Marriage and Love Me; I have him in my Nation Sack; and I have a doll baby with FMB, Love Me, Marriage, and Compelling and I've even 5 spotted my cell phone with FMB cause we talk 90% through text messages. I've also done a (successful!) candle love spell on him so I know he's...what's the word, susceptible to magic cause omg did the candle spell work fast, I just can't get him to pay more attention to me. Any suggestions?
Miss_Liz

Re: Follow Me Boy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

People react differently according to their personalities. If a person has the potential to be possessive Follow Me Boy will bring that out in that person, if a person doesn't have that potential then you get the love-dovey puppy dog syndrome. Then you have to consider how much of a change in behavior you are attempting. For example for a man who's character is to be completely absent-minded he's not suddenly going to be hanging on your every word, but you'll notice he'll start doing thing that are more centered on you. The point is that sometimes the changes are subtle and this is contingent upon the power you are able to bring to the situation in direct relation to the personality of your target and what you are seeking to change.

Now, in your case your target is definately more aggressive. Score one for Follow Me Boy. If he's busy with his attempt to get promoted this will take up the energy and free-time he has. That the truth of the matter. But what you are seeking is how to get more attention. What I recommend is upping the heat on the situation. Include Bewitching along with Follow Me Boy. This combination I've found works in a really interesting way. People aren't simply finding you attractive, or sexy, but they become enchanted with your ways. They find you mysterious, deep, and all together magnetic which keeps them coming back for more. Add Follow Me Boy to that and you've got yourself a man who is enamoured, enchanted, and hooked. I've worked this combination successfully several times for clients and the results are wonderful.

Here is what you can do. First, get yourself red Adam and Eve candles. Set up an altar with picture of you two mixed with really alluring pictures of you all facing the candles that you'll set up in the middle of altar along with your dollie. Dress the candles with the oils and sexual fluids and set them facing each other as close as possible ontop of a picture of you two. Then take red string and dress that with the oils and your sexual fluids after you've masturbated to thoughts of him. Take this string and tie it around both candles, binding them together while you pray that he's unable to have his attention turned anywhere else--that he can't take his eyes or attention off of you.

Pray over the candles and light them. As they are burning read from the Song of Solomon as if you were whispering into his ear. Let the candles burn down. Keep the heat going by nightly working the doll baby and reciting the same verse(s) from Song of Solomon while constantly telling him to spend more time with you. Keep the dollie on the altar with all your alluring pictures and wrapped in your underwear.

You may wish to follow up with some success/promotion conjure to help him get a job since you're about to steal his attention ;-).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

Eilis, I'm just going to add something too. On the mundane level, you know as well as I do that the demands of a unit/command can eat up a guy's energy, time, and attention. Not saying you shouldn't do anything to strengthen the tie between you two, especially if he's a better man than your ex, just make sure you aren't doing something that is going to sabotage his chances at making Sgt. And best of luck to you, hon, you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

ConjureMan; Will definitely try that, I'm planning on placing an order on or around the 1st so I'll toss those in my cart too. I should ask him if he wants any help making his promotion getting easier.

Maljen; It's not that I want so much attention it hinders his career, I've already been blamed enough for 'ruining' my ex's career (complete and utter BS as it was my magic that GOT him team leader to begin with) so I know to tread lightly with that. I just want to spend more than 45 min to an hour with him every few weeks. I don't even try to talk to him the day he gets off his CQ shifts because I know he's just out like a light, but I never get to see him on the weekends even when I know he's not at work. I've talked to him about this and his explanation was as a rule he doesn't keep his phone near by on the weekend so he can have time to himself, like play video games and what not, which I'm totally ok with, but I don't get why I can't just hang out while he plays. I'm weird and like video games but lack the attention span to play them, so if there's an RPG I'm interested in I have to get someone else to play so I can watch the plot. I don't mind the game playing and will happily sit there next to him while he plays...to an extent (anyone else think 6 hours as a "short" game of D&D is excessive?) As super nice as it would be, I'm ok with not doing dinner and a movie date thing and would be just as happy as a dog with a bone to just sit around and do nothing as long as I'm doing nothing with him, you know?
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

OH, ConjureMan, I had more thoughts (sorry, I'm a wicked insomniac and have gotten MAYBE 4 hours of sleep so I'm gonna be a little all over the place) Where I'm living now, I have to share a bedroom with my 3 year old and my sister and it's also where my alter is. I don't need to hide my work from my sister but I do from our other roommate out of 1 part respect and 1 part afraid of being kicked out for being a witch. I don't, though, want my sister to have to see alluring photos of me on the alter, just because..well...it's a little skeevy, what can I do to get around that? I also don't have any pictures of us together but I do have pictures of him would that still work if I also printed off some of me? How many at minimum would you think I'd need in the way of alluring pics? I'm not really good at self pictures.
I also want to real quick run an idea I had while I was failing at getting to sleep last night. I was trying to think of a way to get him to ingest my menstrual blood with out looking suspicious. Because of our not being around each other a lot food or drink deployment would be out of character and I couldn't really be sure he'd eat/drink it anyway, so, I was thinking what if I bought a pack of cheap cigarettes (we both smoke), carefully emptied the tobacco, mixed powdered MB in with the tobacco, very carefully repacked the cigarettes, and then gave them to him missing a few saying something like "I got these, but hate them, you can have them." If nothing else, I have learned that no soldier will turn down a free pack of smokes so I know he'd smoke them. Do you think that is a good trick? Would inhaling instead of eating/drinking MB work just as well?

I hope most of that made sense.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

The need to be discreet is understandable. You can place the photos up while you are doing the work, and stow them away when you are not. You don't have to keep them up when you aren't working at your altar.

If you have to put them away, keep them with the dollbaby, perhaps in a box where the doll baby is surrounded with the pictures.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby waterlily » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Not experienced but have you considered applying or smearing you MB wherever you know that he will lick, eg your nipples, and if you have oral sex with him on your privates. Just a thought.
waterlily

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

waterlily wrote:Not experienced but have you considered applying or smearing you MB wherever you know that he will lick, eg your nipples, and if you have oral sex with him on your privates. Just a thought.

Hmm, on the same note what if you mixed a MB tincture into a lip gloss or what have you? You'd have to get passed the "ew" factor, which I have to admit I have some myself and I've been using my MB as religious offerings for months. Anyway, like mix it into a lip gloss only used when I'm with him, that way there is absolutely no chance he'd 'miss the mark' so to speak. Would be far less complicated than unpacking and repacking smokes, which I've done and it is quite time consuming.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 am

Eilis, I like that idea! Don't know what the more experienced members here will say about it, but it seems like a fantastic idea! Gotta add that one to my quickly-growing book of ideas!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby AmaSarah » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 am

Conjureman,

Not to misdirect the thread but - can you work the Adam & Eve spell you outlined on someone you are not currently intimate with but hope to be intimate with again? You know me from "He keeps coming but he just doesn't stay." My Attraction work is working as we are seeing each other much more often but we're still just friends. Could this help direct the energy from friendship to passion? or help get my Attraction conjure moving along?

thanks.....
AmaSarah

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 am

I think you're putting too much thought into the MB thing. it's much easier than you think. can you bake him some brownies? cookies? men love that! or on your way to see him stop and get him a soda or coffee, you can carry with you a qtip with the MB on it and then just dip it in whatever he's drinking. but you deffinately want to hide it in some sort of food or drink, i cant imagine it tastes good on it's own
nena1974

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation