• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Planetary Oils Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby amandine » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 am

How has any one used the LM planet products? I have this incredible urge to get Pluto powder, but don't know what I'd use it for
amandine

Re: planet work

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

Its for, well working with Pluto I guess, astrological magic, consecrating astrological talismans and charms, anything that needs the kinda energy Pluto has.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: planet work

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Pluto has a dark, mysterious, otherworldly energy. You can use it for nocturnal spellwork, for hiding/shrouding/changing type things.

Always go with your gut though: if your intuition says "GET THIS THING!" then do it. You'll intuitively come up with a way of using it.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby chaitanya » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 pm

I would just like to tell people about my experience with Jupiter Oil. I bought it to wear on Thursdays and have worn it once so far. That day I had very good luck. It was just small things but they make all the difference. Thank You LM for this great Oil!
Peace
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Re: Jupiter Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Jupiter is a great planet (and deity) to work with for luck, expansion, money, social benevolence, philanthropy, and the giving or receipt of gifts.

OIL-PLA-JUPI
Jupiter Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

You know, I got some planetary oils to try out. I usually make my own following the old formulas that you have to painstakingly find, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I was making a Jupiter talisman for wealth and fame for a client and after the ceremony to ensoul the talisman I anointed it with Jupiter oil. Right as I took a whif of the oil I instantly recognized the traditional formula, but man was there something "else" to it. It somehow smelled "righter" (I know not a word) than other Jupiter formulas I had seen. I don't know what they put in it (and i'm not asking), but obviously Miss cat and team know their traditional planetary formulae and man do they know how to add power to those things.

My client reported double his earnings in less than one weekend and consistently from then on.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Good to know! I haven't worked with the planetary oils yet, but this puts them on the top of my list now!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Oh, you'll love them. If I recall correctly, you also work in a ceremonial tradition, so you'll find that the oils compliment planetary ceremonies perfectly and are great for astrological talismans. I've even used them for Picatrix workings and they really add what I'm looking for.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

I have a background in ceremonialism, but for the most part it was too stuffy for me. I prefer to be more fluid and efficient. Some tinges of the ceremonial are still present in my work, and I do experiment with evocation to be sure, but I'm much more a folk-magic grrl overall. ;) But I do work in some planetary energies from time to time when it seems appropriate, most often with simple planetary day and hour timing (astrology is definitely not a strong area for me).

Jupiter and Mercury get used quite frequently here, and I could find all sorts of uses for Sol, Luna, and Venus. Goodness. I guess next time I make a LM order, I'll just have to get the whole set. Now...to do a little money-drawing to get a little extra sumthin'-sumthin' for some new oils.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Ditto Devi, Jupiter oil is on my list as well. There is so much to absorb...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

I just got some Mercury oil... thought it would be good for all kinds of communication and as a writer and a Virgo it seemed right up my alley. I like it so far, though haven't noticed any really striking results. I tend to wear a little of several oils... maybe I need to see what happens differently if I just wear one. :)
freegirl

Unread postby Azna21 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

@freegirl - I got the Mercury powder and just love it. I do a lot of work w/Archangel Michael as well, and Wednesdays are ruled by both the planet Mercury and Archangel Michael, so this is the day wherein I'd most likely use the Mercury powder and/or my Arch Michael oil, although I'd also use Mercury powder for any day of planned business mtgs or extended work w/clients, in addition to using Arch Michael during extended travels, or when encountering chaotic environments. I too am a Virgo ruled by Mercury and I'm thinking that the Mercury powder will really come in handy the next Mercury retrograde, which always throws me off.

Not sure if it’s b/c I’m Virgo, or just the power of the product, but another great powder/oil that I work w/is Solomon Seal Root. I cannot brag enough about the positive benefits of this product on the psyche, and it also has a protective component to it.

I also have the Venus powder, which I wear on Fridays (ruled by Venus) every so often. I've noticed ppl in general, including all co-workers are more loving twds me - literally more positive w/happy demeanors. Haven’t worn it around a love interest yet, but I’m assuming it can influence attraction btwn lovers as well.

Thank you Chaitanya re the info on Jupiter oil, it is one of my favourite planets and I will deff check it out!

Love & Light,

Azna21
Azna21

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Thank you Azna21 for telling us about your experience with Venus and mercury powders! I am thinking I will order some to wear on Wednesdays and Fridays. Good idea about Mercury powder for Mercury Retrogrades.
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby copywrittenlyrics » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:17 pm

I have a question,if your worthing with attraction or love and you know a particular persons zodiac sign, do you think applying a certain planetary oil or dressing a candle with it and starting a spell on that corresponding day would make a difference?
copywrittenlyrics

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 am

That is a technique that is used by some who feel resonate with that kind of approach, so you can certainly try it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Planet Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby wraithklewn » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 pm

I am looking at the planetary oils that LM sells right now and one of them is called Planet oil. it states that its a combination of jupiter, mars, mercury , moon and neptune oils.

now if i wanted to buy this oil for use in conjunction with road opener for opening lines of communication ( mercury aspect of the oil) is this appropriate to use more then simply mercury oil?

are they more or less equal? or would mercury oil be a better choice because planet oil combines more then one planetary use with it?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: planet oil for communication w/ road opener?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, if you are just solely working with Mercury, and you dont see yourself working with any other planet. Then I would work with Mercury oil. You may want to get tobacco as well since that is great for communication.

On the other hand, if you work with a combination of planets then I would go for the planet oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I would stick to straight up Mercury oil along with Road Opener. I also like adding Crown of Success and Clarity to communication blends.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm with the posters here, if you want to use a planetary product then Mercury oil is the way to go for communication.

Miss Bri has given an herbal mix down in the "Share" section that can be of use to you with your Mercuy Oil.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks everyone for the advice. and i say i agree i think that mercury oil would be a better choice. but sometimes when i make orders i try to sort it out so that i get things i want to use in the future... and planets may be one of them.
wraithklewn

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm

wraithklewn, have you read the descriptions of the planetary influences found here http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html? It includes the days of week, influences and appropriate candle colors. You will see where Mercury oil and Road opener is given as examples for communications and the appropriate day of the weeks. This is great stuff, enjoy!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Is this a new info page? I really like it...its vibrant, and of course all the information is in one place!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:54 pm

cat pointed to this page a few months ago, I just love it and have incorporated a lot of the information. Since the discussions on Jupiter oil, I have simply fell in love with the planetary oils and candles. Enjoy!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Definitely a great page. Thanks for the info jwmcclin!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 am

Thank you jwmcclin!! i didnt know this page was around.. its very useful.
wraithklewn

Unread postby chaitanya » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

do properties of plant/roots minerals used in Hoodoo apply to the LM planetary oils? I,m not asking for ingredients, I'm just wondering because my Neptune oil has what seems to be poppy seeds and i'm afraid of becoming confused :)
Thanks for any feedback as i look forward to using my oil with more understanding
peace and blessings
chaitanya
chaitanya

Re: planetary oils

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I dont think lucky mojo would put anything in the products that would jeopardize or go against the description. The only thing I can think of is if someone perhaps put poppy seeds instead of poppy flowers, but I doubt that. Maybe take a picture and send it to lucky mojo
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 pm

chaitanya wrote:do properties of plant/roots minerals used in Hoodoo apply to the LM planetary oils? I,m not asking for ingredients, I'm just wondering because my Neptune oil has what seems to be poppy seeds and i'm afraid of becoming confused :)
Thanks for any feedback as i look forward to using my oil with more understanding
peace and blessings
chaitanya

Herbs and roots may have many different uses. Rest assured that the Neptune oil isn't going to suddenly double as confusion oil, unless bringing confusion is what Neptune does, truth be told my grasp of planetary magic is really shaky once you get past the seven classical spheres...
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I agree with the other posters here. LM would put in oils appropriate herb according to its purpose.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm

LM's forumale for planetary oils often are inspired and informed from traditional sources on the creation of such products. These include recipes collected from European-based astrological practices and their herbal-planetary associations among others.

Rest assured, it isn't just "well this sounds good" guess work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chaitanya » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:LM's forumale for planetary oils often are inspired and informed from traditional sources on the creation of such products. These include recipes collected from European-based astrological practices and their herbal-planetary associations among others.

Rest assured, it isn't just "well this sounds good" guess work.

Thank you for your response ConjureMan Ali and everyone else. Before learning about poppy seeds use in Hoodoo , I read somewhere that they were used to induce Psychic ability. That the planetary oils also have recipes collected from European-based practices is just what i was wondering. After using my Neptune oil, I experienced a deeper insight to myself and my creativity. I would love to know if anyone else had tried this oil and if they had a similar experience.
Peace and blessings
chaitanya
p.s. i am not really sure if the seeds were poppy seeds. That was just my guess by the size of them. Thanks again to all who responded :)
chaitanya

Unread postby chaitanya » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm

I just would like to comment on the Venus oil. I had the best day this friday the 13th! Everybuddy was friendly and i kissed my new female friend on the cheek since she offerd it.Thanks Lucky Mojo! :D
chaitanya

Re: Planetary Oils Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

I just found this thread because of the nice comment on Venus Oil. Thanks, chaitanya.

OIL-PLA-VENU
Venus Oil
$7.00

Now, to get back to the Neptune / Poppy seeds query of February 12, 2011 -- YES, those are Poppy seeds and the use is absolutely deliberate.

Neptune is the planet that rules dreams and drugs, especially drugs that make you dream, and the most important of these is opium, which has a long history of use as a sacred drug (e.g. in ancient Crete) and also ABuse (see any street junkie).

Poppy is the plant from which most (but not all) opium is made. (It also exists in Lettuce, of all places). So Poppy seeds symbolize and put us in contact with the beautiful and medicinal and dream-inspiring aspects of the Poppy plant and opium -- and, yes, the negative aspects as well (addiction, befuddlement, confustion).

Let us consider this: every planet has positive and negative qualities. Some are mostly postivie (Jupiter and Venus come to mind). But even they have negative qualities (Jupiter becomes obese and also over-spends, Venus becioomes vain, lazy, and hyper-conscious of beauty).

Some planets are neutral (Mercury is a good example).

Some are fairly negative (Saturn and Mars are classically considered in this way).

Neptune has as many good qualities as negative, but the negative qualities are intimately tied to the good qualities: Dreaminess or narcosis? Psychicism or delusions? Imaginative visions or drug abuse? Each of these paired ideas relates to the other, and Neptune encompasses them all. Poppy seeds make a nice topping to challah bread. Poppy seeds are also the generative expression of the poppy plant that has ruined so many, many lives by wasting them in fruitless fantasies.

OIL-PLA-NEPT
Neptune Oil
$7.00

Yes, the choice of Poppy seeds was deliberate. Caveat emptor.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby heartexalted » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:55 pm

I just ordered the 4 oz. Rootworker's Blend. I am a computer science grad student wanting to make it big in my field, so I got a mix consisting of the following: Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Uranus. The label for Uranus says "Originality Creativity Science Eccentricity Inventiveness", which seems quite appropriate for my purposes... :-)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 pm

I am quite interested in astrology; correct me if I am wrong here, Uranus represent changes, associated with innovation, technology and discovery and it helps bring about progressive change in all aspects of our lives.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

What oil to use for red candle & seal of Venus?

Unread postby Jadetatsu » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm using a 7-day red candle with the Seal of Venus from the 6th & 7th Book of Moses. What oil do I use on the Seal of Venus? :D

thanks
Jadetats
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
Jadetatsu

Re: What oil to use for red candle & seal of Venus?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 am

Lucky Mojo has planetary oils, including Venus oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 am

The Lucky Mojo Planetary Oils can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamkaret » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I just recieved my first Lucky Mojo shipment which included a bottle of Sun Oil, and I am in love. I've dressed (and am burning in sections) a candle for the general benefits ( joy, health and wealth), as well as putting some in my shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Oh, I have also been wearing it. Just a smear on each shoulder (my favorite and most common place for the sun to hit).

Apparently, this is just the energy I need right now. :-D
jamkaret

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:29 am

Glad to hear the Sun Oil is working so well for you, jamkaret. I am a fan of Lucky Mojo's Planetary Oils and love using them myself. Combining these and the Astrological oils is always a treat! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamkaret » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Quick up-date: the love affair with sun oil continues. Normally before my period I have one day with a major up swing of anxiety, and a couple days of cramps and major grumpiness. Oh and exhaustion. Well this month it was a breeze, in fact I've been down right chipper, and I definitely think the sun oil is to thank. I wasnt specifically asking for help with the pms, but I was asking for all the blessing of the sun which include health and vitality. So, yeah. Awesomeness.

Since one of my goals for this year is to better my (non-existant) love life, I'm going to give the venus oil a go. Also, I'm going to get attraction oil since it seems like it will work nicely with both venus and sun.

Loving this!
jamkaret

Unread postby aura » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Thanks for the update jamkaret - somehow I think you just inspired a new use for sun planetary products....
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 am

As I posted in jamkaret's introduction, Psalms 19, 72, 84, 89, 104, 113, 136, and 148 are among the Psalms that mention the sun, and can be used with Sun oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamkaret » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

@aura: anything that makes pms easier is a gooooood thing :-)

@ mama micki: i'm really enjoying working with psalm 19 in conjunction with this oil. it really helps me start the day with a sense of wonderment, and the verse "may the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart..." help get me God-centered. especially since all meditations in temple were closed with that refrain. amusing aside: i can't help but fall into "rabbi cadance" when i read the psalms!
jamkaret

Planetary Oils Question

Unread postby orion » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 am

I was wondering If I am a Capricorn, is that the best oil for me to use for myself?
If were to get a Leo to communicate, would I use a combination of Leo and Mercury?
Or are there many other factors at play?
orion

Re: Planetary Oils Question

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 am

Hi orion,

the best oil for yourself will depend on what you want to be doing or getting as a result. Capricorn oil will bring out all things Capricorn-related about you.

To get a Leo to communicate, you could just use a personal concern of your target and Mercury oil. Or burn a Leo vigil as an ''effigy'' of the target and a Mercury vigil beside. You could also work with hoodoo formulas like King Solomon Wisdom and herbs such as deer's tongue.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby orion » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am

Excellent!
I will order some mercury oil.

Does the Mercury Dime also have properties to enhance communication?
orion

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi orion,

Mercury dimes in hoodoo are often used for protection or luck/money work. You can read about them in detail here: http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Miss Cat also took the time to respond to this same question from you in the thread on mercury dimes; specifying that it can effectively be used in the manner which you are asking. You can read her full response here: us-cent,-dime,-dollar,-two-dollar-bill-questions-and-answers-t13120.html

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby orion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 am

Excellent information.

Does the day cycle of any particular zodiacal sign have an impact on communication.
For example, lets say I wanted to have easier communication with a Sagittarius (Thursday sign), would Wednesday (traditionally best day for communication) be better to communicate on, or would Thursday be more fortuitous?
orion

Unread postby heartexalted » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 am

Could anyone tell me anything about the scents (not the ingredients) of any of the following oils:
  • Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus (this one, especially)
  • Moon
  • Mars

Also, I was wondering which, if any, of the following would harmonize well (nasally) with Venus: Wealthy Way, Fire of Love, Queen Elizabeth, Bewitching, Attraction, Vetiver, Healing, Blessing, Road Opening.

Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Planetary Oils Questions and Answers: Retrogrades?

Unread postby magicmurphy » Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi All --

Two planets are retrograde in my natal chart (Jupiter & Venus, errgh.) and I'm thinking on long-term (maybe perpetual) candle dressing work as a way to ease these influences in my life that haven't been so beneficial. So naturally, Jupiter and Venus Oils will be involved... but would any of you have recommendations on an Oil to combine with them? Uncrossing, maybe? Reversing if they are Retrograde? Would anyone have other suggestions for a retrograde-planet-influence-neutralizer? (Good grief, that's a lot of hyphens, sorry.) :)

Thanks much for suggestions.

Murphy
magicmurphy

Unread postby aura » Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi magicmurphy, Van Van comes to mind as it turns bad luck to good.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicmurphy » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks much Aura... hot digitty! And I have a bottle of Van Van on my shelf looking at me right now.

Much obliged!

Murphy
magicmurphy

Unread postby Jadetatsu » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:49 pm

thanks everyone :D
Jadetatsu

Unread postby someone » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

All of my life I was under influence of planets, I wish I had known of this website sooner; I might have been was able to prevent bad things happening to me because of planet positions, by using planetary oils.

I always have problems on Sundays and Thursdays. This year, i had problems on Mondays.

1) I need to know, should I use different planet oil for different days of week? for example, should i use Mercury oil just on Wednesday?

2) If I am lucky on Tuesdays, does it mean planet Mars is powerful on my chart and I do not need any Mars oil?

3) Is there any difference between planetary oils, planetary incenses, or planetary candles?

4) If so, which one works better?
someone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Good Evening, Someone,
How are you using the oils? On yourself, candle dressings, etc?
I wouldn't know how to answer your first question (you wanted to know if you ought to use them everyday) without knowing more details. If it's complicated then you may want to speak to a Psychic about it. 1-888-4-HOODOO is the phone number.
As far as Tuesdays are concerned, I think the more power the better so, yes, do use the oil on Tuesday also!
The oils, incenses, candles, etc. All serve a sub-specific purpose. This webpage has a lot of information specific to your questions. www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Hope this helps. Good luck to you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:49 am

Hi Someone,

In addition to Miss Aida's advice, you may want to consider having a full astrological chart done to see exactly what's going on there and how best to remedy the situation with more than just planetary oils. A number of the workers at AIRR offer this type of service. You can look through those who do here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Astrology
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 am

Greetings someone, I want to second what aura has suggested. The best way to determine how the planets are working you is to see where they are in your natal chart. There is so much good information that you chart holds, it can be a really revealing process. I like to get a reading on my natal chart done every year around my birthday as a check in, but just knowing where all the planets are will help you to determine how to best work with the energies of the different planets.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Planetary Oils

Unread postby someone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:39 am

I am leo and my ascendant is Aries, my moon is in scorpio in the house of marriage and love. i love a man whose sign is pisces and his ascendant is gemini. which oil can i use that get him? mercury? sun?
someone

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:14 am

someone wrote:I am leo and my ascendant is Aries, my moon is in scorpio in the house of marriage and love. i love a man whose sign is pisces and his ascendant is gemini. which oil can i use that get him? mercury? sun?

HI Someone,
If you are seeking to get a man to love you using planetary oils, the most basic go to planetary oil for all love magic is Venus.

If you want something more involved, I would use Venus for yourself and Jupiter to represent him, as Jupiter in some ways symbolizes all good, decent men, irrespective of their sign. It is also good that his sun sign is Pisces, a sign that is traditionally ruled by Jupiter. Combine the oils together on a candles dressed for love when working for each other.

Using some symbolism from some astrological magic I have learned of, you could take a white female (eve) candle and a red male (adam) candle. Dress the female candle with Venus and the Male candle with Jupiter. Taken some red cord, and dress it with both Venus and Jupiter. Use the cord to tie the candles together, facing each other, as if in an embrace. Then pray over the combined images, asking for God to bring you together. Wrap them tied images together in a pink or red cloth, and hide it somewhere secure. You should also add personal concerns of the yourself and the target, ie hair, sexual fluids etc...

you could also use a moving candle spell, using the astral colors of you and the man, based upon their signs. For yourself you could use yellow or gold, for the man you could use blue or green. Dress your candles with Venus and his with Jupiter, and move them closer together a little bit every day until they touch and melt down together. This of course be combined with a lodestone, or honey jar.

A very involved method could use all the planets. Venus to attract him for love, Sun to help you shine when he sees you, Mars used carefully to raise his passion and desire for you, Jupiter establish yourself as queen, and he to be the generous king, Saturn carefully used can bring stability to your relationship, but can also be used to dimish his desire for any potential rivals, Moon for creating a glamorous fantasy for seduction, and mercury for encouraging communication and openness between you two
brthrchristopher

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells