Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 am

The above comment made by cat shows exactly why there is a frustration when someone asks what they perceive is a fairly simple question, without understanding ALL of the nuances of a situation, and then gets mad when it's "wrong" or "unclear." There are so many factors to understand and then work towards a goal. It's hard to hear something along the lines of, "Oh, yeah, and he is in prison now for the next 5 years" a week after work has been started for a goal like Reconciliation or Come to Me. Details like the ones illustrated above do matter! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 am

Miss Cat and Joseph are right. It is best to get as much information as possible before starting any rootwork. I've noticed that on this forum, often a poster will state a very general question, then later provide details that paint a completely different picture.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

rico

Unread post by rico » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Dressing a book is a good idea - especially if she reads the book and handles it everyday. I would use reconciliation if you had a nasty break up, return to me if the separation was peaceful. Kiss me now is to get some action from anywhere it comes, so.. not so helpful. Better would be for YOU to wear Follow Me Girl, in my opinion. AND it's got a great new label now :)[/quote]

Thanks Madame Pamita for your thoughts,

I dusted the book and a vogue magazine for her and sent it off about a month ago, she loved the book and was surprised by the unexpected gift. I have seen a big change in her attitude towards me and I plan to send her another magazine in a few weeks. I also put some of the reconcillation oil into a small bottle of lavender hand spray that I bought at whole foods for her.

I have a question, I wear the follow me girl when I speak with her on the telephone because she lives out of the country- does it still have the same effect or do we need to be close for the oil to have an effect on her?

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Is there a way around this or something to do instead? Because of circumstances, I cannot send a dressed letter. It wouldn't make its way to him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 am

You didn't provide a brief explanation about why the dressed letter will not make it to him. There are all types of sneaky ways to get a letter to your target. You can be creative and send an advertisement in a sealed envelop.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am

It will be intercepted by an overbearing guardian. I don't even think an attempt to disguise would work.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Sending a dressed letter is one method of working to achieve reconciliation. Its something that I encourage all of my clients who are working on reconciliation cases to do, but in some cases, like yours, the situation does not permit a letter to be sent. Of course the first thing I recommend is to get a reading from a reputable worker at AIRR and read the page on reconciliation if you have not already done so:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
A honey jar, moving candle ritual, or different approach might be better given your situation.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Think about your target's extra curriculum activities, maybe a flyer in reference could be dressed with your powders may be the trick. As Miss Bri mentioned there are other ways and the Reconciliation website mentioned at least three. http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html ...
Candle ritual for the reconciliation of estranged lovers
Lodestone fidelity love spell
Saint Anthony invocation for the return of a lover

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Great advice!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Thank you, everyone, you're all giving such good advice and I appreciate it!

I'm confused as to how a flyer somehow related to his interests would work, though. If he has no idea it's from me or related to me at all, how would it get him to think of me?

Is the fact that it's something I touched and on which I left energy as I prayed for a reconciliation all that matters?

My name could be nowhere on it. I couldn't even send it from my home if I want even a fraction of a chance that he would somehow get it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Fairywinkle, you seem to not understand the concept of contact magic. If you dress something and he contacts it, that gets your thought on him. But, no, you are wrong in that in folk magic, it is NOT "something I touched and on which I left energy as I prayed for a reconciliation all that matters." Nope. We work with prayers and enery, for sure, but this is a dressed paper, fixed with herbs and roots and minerals. We make the things he will touch. It is not just a touch and a prayer, because we are working with the plants, animals, and minerals as allied spirits.

It's pretty simple. Unfortunately, this forum is not set up to teach basic magical concepts like that -- we kinda assume that our clients and customers already know about the basics.

No offense intended, but you might want to just study a little bit more on entire concept of folk magic. "Cause what you are thinking of is kinda "vizualizations" or something like that, not African-American Southern USA folk magic.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

silverandgold

Unread post by silverandgold » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 am

Me and my bf have been together for two years. He bought me a ring, we talked about marriage. He told EVERYONE how much he loved me, his friends would contact me and tell me how cute it was. He was always there. I started working 6 days a week and going to college 6 days a week. I helped him get a job, and hes going to school also. We started fighting because of the stress load but always made up... In january he bought me a $500 tablet plus more. Then a girl started at his job after that. Everyone likes her and wants to be with her, except him.. Well in the beginning. He showed her pictures of me and bragged like he always does.. But I noticed a change in him over the past few months. He slowly started to dislike me, and started liking her. He had never even looked at another girl, idk what she said or did.. But he left. I'll do anything to get him back. And if I can't.... It doesn't matter. He won't even talk to me. Theres absolutely no contact. Please help.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 pm

"I'll do anything to get him back. And if I can't.... It doesn't matter. He won't even talk to me. There is absolutely no contact. Please help."

Well, it does matter to you or you would not have posted. I am sorry you are hurting. You need to make up you mind though. Although it sounds like a bit of a broken heart combined with a strong will, it also sounds like you do wish to pursue this relationship. There are some products that come to mind, but I recommend first a reading with a Member of AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

You could also sign up for this week's Radio Show thread:

radio-show-pre-call-id-april-15th,-2012-t18926.html

Dr E. will be our guest Member from AIRR along with our very own Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali.

Good luck and take care!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 am

Definitely, start with a reading!

in the meantime, do not stalk him meaning call him and hang up...drive by his house...leave emotional text message,etc

It just makes things worse.

Stay calm and in the meantime cleanse yourself, and him.

I know this is probably a real emotional situation,and I would consider getting a rootworker for this.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

kry_mona
Newly Registered

Unread post by kry_mona » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi my name is Christian I'm new here and I would like some support, some answers please!
My girlfriend left me 2 months ago after 3 years being together, I love this girl very much, and I just wonder if is any chances to get her back!
We should get maried in September this year and she changed her mind! She told me she needs space she needs to be alone! Now she is in Amsterdam an me in Ireland!
In 24th of april I go to amsterdam to meet her to take my last things I have there!
Somebody help me please!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

You should have a reading with a Member from AIRR:

This is the thread for the Radio Show this week and Miss Bri of AIRR will be our guest Member!
radio-show-pre-call-id-april-22nd,-2012-t19199.html

You could have lights set at the MISC, or many Members of AIRR offer this service for you. You have little time as the 24th is near, but some magical coaching and recommendations could help you tremendously, prior to your trip to see her.

Good luck!

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

I need advice, while I took too long ordering my list of LM products, which keeps being added to as I'm reading all the posts here. I wish I'd hurried up and had my Follow Me Boy oil or sachet. But I don't. I do have Catnip and Periwinkle herbs.

I'm seeing my lover after a massive fight, when he told me that he only loves me as a friend, and seemed intent on making it work with a GF, he claimed he didn't love at all.

I wanted to know if there are any spells I can perform beforehand? I'm doing a honey jar and a vinegar jar. Interestingly, last night the red candle I burn on the honey jar burned within half hour, when it normally takes 2 hours. It's 6 inches. I took it as a good sign, other than there were tears running along the sides of the honey jar. But the burn was clean, leaving no wax on the lid.

Also, since I'll be with him, is there anything I can do while I see him? I doubt we'll end up at his place, so no chance of personal concerns, but what else can I be on the lookout for? I do have his hair and his writing sample.

I don't want to miss out on this opportunity, since it's hasn't been easy to get him to meet up. I'm grateful for any help. Placing my order in tomorrow.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Who is in the vinegar jar? Is it the GF (girl friend) and him?

Work with these:
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

and a pair of lodestones:

You should also consider a moving candle spell.

Good luck!

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm

THank you so much for the reply.

The Vinegar Jar is for him and the GF with a black candle I burn on top.

I've two loadstones, but not sure they are a match. No balm of Gilead until I do my LM order. And yes, I'll be doing the moving candle spell. Again need to order black and white candle. I'd like to get the GF find someone else, since she's into him for the image.

Still, is there anything I can do while we are together, spellwise.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:33 pm

If you are going to be together--for lunch or sleep together there are plenty of ways to gather personal concerns.
ORDER A MATCHED PAIR OF LODESTONES please :)
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Follow me Boy is a great product, ;) but you should also consider more in the "Love Me" line. Follow me Boy makes the boys "come a callin' " Callin' for it! Ya know ;). You should consider also Come to Me, Kiss Me know, Attraction, Stay with Me and Love Me and Fire of Love.

Work with sugar spice and everything nice... and see this thread:
http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Have fun!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Reconciliation/Return To Me/Come To Me conjure, you need access to him to get those concerns and further conjure in place. You want to bring some healing to the relationship and since he is drifting, the aforementioned products are needed. I would also consider a reading to see what is going on http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Nice recommendations Miss Tammie Lee. kry_mona, a reading will give you further details on what "other" issues are in the works. In the meantime, it will not hurt to create a reconciliation honey jar...

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Miss Tammie Lee,

Thank you so much for your advice.

How do I work with sugar and spice? Do you mean put his photo in a bowl and cover it with sugar? What spice? Vanilla?

I'll try to get a soiled napkin, a cigarette butt. As I said, doubtful I can get him to take me home. He seems angry a lot of the time. I'm wondering if it's because of the vinegar jar I'm working on him and his GF that has his hair in it.

But I'll order matched lodestones and Fire of Love. I can't order everything at once because of the cost, and I already have a huge list going of what I need. But I thought Follow Me Boy would be nice so that he would "come a callin'. We could use some closeness about now.

Also, I've using COme to Me oil on the honey jar three times a week.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Sugar and spice is a figure of speech, and not actually literally.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 am

You have until 24 of April?

Well lets be realistic. You need to get things going NOW if you are going to make any sort of impact.

I would highly advise you getting a reading ASAP. If you dont want to get the reading, then at least get a reconciliation vigil lit by the Misssionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC). You need to get things going now. So I would recommend you getting that candle lit, and perhaps even a follow me girl candle so that she will follow you back to your country if that is possible.

But you do need to get a reading to see why she all of a sudden changed her mind.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 am

I absolutely agree with the above; get a reading, and get some lights set to start some work NOW. You can also post a prayer request for your reconcilliation at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:53 pm

I have definitely have done a reading and have been told that he does love me and wants to be with me - problem is, he is a bit older than me and is too busy worrying about paying his debts. We are in contact only via text message and the pyshic has told me that me and him will come back together before summer - I just want to guarantee that and speed up the process.. any suggestions? Keep in mind I do not know when I will see him again ..

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Also I have another question .. how do I get rid of bath water if I cannot discretely take it out my home and throw it at the crossroads without someone seeing me ?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm

The personal concerns you have will work in a Reconciliation honey jar. Snip a small piece of fabric from the heel of his slipper and use that in the jar. Wear the Reconciliation oil as a personal perfume.

As for the bath water, I can tell you that I live in a very busy suburb and I dispose of bathwater at crossroads all the time. Put a cup of your used bathwater in a cup or jug that has a lid. Put it in your car. Drive to some intersection (a crossroads) and open your car window. Open up the cup and dump the water out as you say "In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost amen." Drive away and don't look back. Go back home by a different route (don't drive back through the same intersection, I mean.)

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:40 pm

I dont have a car - I live in NY !!! But if I do the bath would I need to get all the water and dispose of it? Also I do not have a tub so how do I collect the water after bathing with it ? What is a reconciliation honey jar spell? I thought a honey jar spell was diff from a reconciliation spell.. please help .. also have any of these spells actually worked for you? I just bought ingredients for a candle burning spell for a resistant lover .. and plan on working that to see if that brings him back to me since we are in contact and today he texted me and said that he still thinks of me in his busy world.. ( he says busy world becuz the reason we broke up is becuz he works too much and I complain alot) ...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:58 pm

You do not need to collect all of the water for disposal, just a cup full will do. If you don't have a tub, a basin, or even a large mixing bowl would probably do. If it's big enough to stand in, even better, other wise you could just stand over it. I'm guessing that you have a shower stall? Disposal is simple; just put your collected bathwater in a big travel cup. Those are too common to attract much attention. If you can't drive, go for a walk. A crossroad is any intersection of roads. Dump the water as you head over the crosswalk. It's only water; unless you sling it somebody, I hardly think it will upset anyone. Make sure you take a different route home, and don't look back.

Honey jars can be used for any purpose that requires a target to be sweetened to you. You can read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I'm sorry, but I don't know the particulars of a reconciliation honey jar, but I'm sure somebody will come along and tell you more.
Two-Headed Doctor

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 am

Thank you so much for your help - I will definitely try it .. but I will try the candle spell first and if that doesnt work then I'll try smething else - new to this.

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 am

Hello everyone

I have a question my boyfriend broke up with me about two days ago because of some trust issues I have, I spoke to a hoodoo reader a while ago and she said that she sees me and him happy in our future. We have been through a lot because of me but I love him so much and I us to be together! He told me when he broke up with me that he was still in-love with me but just couldn't handle the trust stuff and still wants to be friends... I have a honey jar for us so I burned a yellow candle on it this morning and prayed. On the candle I use tranquility oil, 5 finger grass, influence, stay with me, cast off evil, blessing, van van, reconcilition and healing. Am I missing anything, I've done this before for us but I never keep it up, I also feed him my blood 3 times about a year ago, is there anything else I can do to change his mind beside wait?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 am

Hi brokenheartedgirl5,

I don't know who your hoodoo reader was, but if you haven't worked with any of the members of AIRR: they're both ethical and highly qualified: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. Situations also change and evolve over time, so what was true a while ago may just no longer be realistic today.

From reading your post and the oil combo you used on the honey jar however, it does seem to me that you're trying to mash up lots of different types of work together and ''multi-task'' that poor little candle to death! I can't figure out wether you want to calm things down, reconcile, make yourself feel better or get favours from him. At this point, there are two kinds of work that need doing if a reading indicates that you can be reconciled: Cast Off Evil and/or Healing for you in order to address the trust issues that led to the break in the first place, and Reconciliation for the couple to get you back together. You probably want to get some magickal coaching or have a root-worker back you up to maximize your results and set you on the right track.

The Reconciliation spell kit that LM sells is a good alternative for bringing the two of you back together and it comes with all the materials and instructions to do the work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html. For yourself, consider setting a run of Healing Vigil lights and perhaps working the Blessing spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

Once you see movement and if you get to see him, do continue feeding him menstrual blood to help tip scales in your favour and bring him back faster.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am

Thank you for your input... I want us to get back together and to heal him from the hurt that i caused. Is there anything I can use/do to keep him from meeting/dating/seeing anyone else while we are broken up?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am

Brokenheartedgirl5,

You say that you want to heal him from the hurt that you caused. Now if you end up back with him, will you hurt him again the same way? You say you have trust issues. What do these trust issues cause as effects? Are they justified? Is he a cheater? Or is he a flirt? The answers to these questions will allow you to determine the best suited work to bring healing.

If you want to keep him from meeting/dating/seeing anyone else while we are broken up, then you want to control rather than heal. And it also tells me that you still don't trust him. So I return to the same questions as above: Is he a cheater? Or is he a flirt? If so, that's not likely to change and you can no doubt do better than someone that will hurt you again and again.

But to keep women from getting together with him, you can make a freezer jar for ''All Romantic Rivals''. The methods for freezer jars as well as questions and anwers on the subject are available via the following links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Blessings for your peace of mind and happiness.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Thank you for your help. No he isn't a cheater, I have trust issues from my last relationship. To stop him from meeting/seeing or dating anyone while were not together has nothing to do with trust its has to do with the fact that if we aren't together he can do whatever he likes. I rather not have anyone come into the mix and make things anymore crazier then they already are.

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:44 pm

I read about the freezer jar and it says if I put him in a freezer jar then it will freeze him out of my life, if I want him back why would I do a freezer jar?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

If you read back over aura's post, she suggested aiming the freezer spell at any romantic rivals. Thus, you would be freezing other women out of his life, not him out of your's.
Two-Headed Doctor

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Ok thank you I totally missed that part

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:31 am

You need to heal and or do some cut and clear on your trust issues. Like everyone else has said, where are the trust issues coming from?

In addition, I would recommend doing a nation sack and perhaps feeding him your menstrual blood so that he will be hooked on you.

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 am

Hi,
I am a beginner to magic, and I need a little advice. I am trying to cast a spell to help mend a broken relationship between my ex and I. I would like to get to the root of the problem but I'm not sure what it is. I do know one of the factors but not sure if that's all. Can anyone advise me as to if I should first start off using road opening products to help get rid of why we are not together now?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 am

I would start off with Reconciliation products, especially the spell kit. It contains everything you need to do a spell.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks for your help. Before I purchase this can I just ask if I will need personal items from him because I do not have any.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:56 am

You could also start with a reading, which could help you identify the root problem. I would suggest looking at the Association of Indepenent Readers and Rootworkers:

Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

Do you have a picture or anything that he has touched?

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am

I don't even have something he has touched, I have photos of us and him but I never thought it would ever keep stuff he has touched. Am I a hopeless case ?

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am

I do have a shirt that he gave back to me but it belongs to me and does that even count?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 am

Use his picture. Personally, the shirt is probably not useful considering its a shirt he gave back to you, and its probably has been washed since the last time he touched it. A picture is just fine.

Hire a rootworker if need be

www.readersandrootworkers.com

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey everybody, I'm still figuring out whats best for my situation.

My ex broke up with me but still wants to be in my life.

I already have a honey jar that I started a few months ago and I'm burning candles on it.

I have so many LM oils so I'm confused on which ones to use to make him want to be in a relationship with me again and only me.

Any ideas would be great???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 pm

FIrst off PLEASE change your user name. Its self defeating and showing the universe really that you want to continue to be brokenhearted.

Next, I would get a reading to see why exactly he does not want to be with you fully as a lover. I think your work is working and continue to do it. I would add some return to me to the reconciliation work. Or you may want to add some love me and return to me.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:11 am

Hi "brokenheartedgirl5"

What kind of honeyjarspell are you doing? Is the hoenyjar containing only his name and personal concerns or does it contain yours as well?

If the jar is only made for your ex you could dress the candle with http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html and/or Follow Me Boy
Are you doing any sepaerate work on yourself as well like Attracion work or Look me Over to keep him interested in you as a lover as well as a friend? :)

Blessings
Miss Benedikte

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:53 am

Thank you guys... No I'm not in the honey jar, its just him and his personal item and I haven't done any work really on myself I just put oils on before I see him.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 am

Ok! In addition to a reading, I think it is a great idea to lift your head a bit and do some" spiritual grooming "on yourself. Next time you are going to see him maybe you should perform a spiritual bath ritual first to make him look at you with the eyes of a passionate lover and wipe him off his feet once more. You did it the first time you met didn't you? ;)

Good luck!
Miss Benedikte

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 am

I agree with stars. Change your user name to something that is more positive.
User Control Panel / Profile / Edit Account Settings

lostwoM

Unread post by lostwoM » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 pm

i am new to this and after looking over your web site still not sure which is going to work best for me. Wanting to bring back a lost love that has recently became involved and moved in with someone else (all w/n 2 months time). I feel that what she is going through is mid life or just a plain infactuation.. im not sure if i shoudl do a break up spell or focus more on a same sex attraction spell and use the lavender powder/inscense... if someone could give me some direction i woudl be very much grateful.
T!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

1. Get a reading to see what is best for you. You can get a reading at readersandrootworkers.com

I would get the reading first so that you can get some advice as to what products would be best for you given your situation.

silverandgold

Unread post by silverandgold » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 am

Thank you both so much!

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:02 am

Hello everyone! I needed some advice for reconciliation.. I have had two candles lit by the church thru lucky mojo.. Reconcilation and Return to me. It was lit on sunday and i contacted him on tue and he responded back postive but the next day i contacted him no response at all.. What is going on??? What should i do? I felt rejected when he did respond one day but the other he didnt. Need some guidance.

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 am

Hi

I have read your thread... how did you get on with the candle spell? Has there been any progress. I am in a similar situation myself.

xx

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”