Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

channyway9192

Re: Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Unread post by channyway9192 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok I'm confused, so I went to the LM site n read the spells for C&C so my ? would be how would I,do it for a couple????? & what would say?? I want to make sure EVERYTHING is right n not to cut ties w/ him n i.....please help.....thanx!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 am

Again, I think you should get a reading done along with some magical coaching to see what would be appropriate considering they do have a child together. And exactly what spell work you can be coached upon that would be good for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmmmm i believe ur STARS I don't wanna feel like I'm wasting alotta time n money doing work that is not helpful for, yes my situation....yea he says its pretty cut n dry re the kid, but I don't blieve him, I'm not gonna do anything else rite now until after tht reading.....I have been so bzy, but I agree w/ u, if i want my work to work properly, yes I need more insight, I've come tooooooo far w/ this work n so far so good n dont want or need any blockage......again many thanx STARS!!!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm

They way Miss cat teaches Cut and Clear is that it is a personal rite where you attempt to remove an unwanted and unhealthy connection and make way for newer and brighter horizons. These products, as far as I am aware, are not used on other people to get them to break up. In fact it would be somewhat counter-intuitive to use them with Break Up products.

Break Up products cause fights and hate between people while Cut and Clear removes your emotional attachments for someone.

Cut and Clear candles and vigils are set by rootworkers and MISC to help compliment and support an individual in *their* cut and clear rites, not to end someone else's relationship. These products were made along with the rite by Miss cat based on a work she adapted aimed at cutting your ties to an individual, not someone elses.

I sure some work that way, but it might be a bit confusing since the products aren't designed that way.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 am

I re read your question about the clear and cut wanted to further clarify what I meant.The suggestion I gave for the clear and cut was not to end the relationship. But to remove the emotional ties he has to her, and/or her to him considering there has to be some emotional ties still considering why they still have not followed through with the divorce. Or maybe there are not emotional ties and one of them is just being plain vindictive, and wants to screw over the other person. The reason should be found through a reading.

Now I agree that cut and clear is a personal type of spell, and one that someone should do for themselves. However, in this situation, I would get a reading to see if a cut and clear could be done. Clear and cut can be used for some circumstances. I know I did it on the behalf of someone close to me, and double checked through a personal reading with an AIRR worker. So I feel as long as the person wants to move on, and a reading is indicating strongly that you can do that then cut and clear can be performed.

The walnut bath, which deaden feelings, could be performed in proxy with a baby doll. But again I would get some divination to see if that could even be possible.

So you may want to get some thing going for getting those divorce papers actually signed such as king solomon of wisdom and clarity to help them understand that it is the best thing to do to follow through with the divorce.

Keep up on the break up work so they wont get back together.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm

THANKS sooo much guys I HAVE to get that reading seriously.....was with MY target today n he seems VERY adament with going through with this divorce, I'm emailing my rootworker I spoke to before MISS BRI n get this thing moving possibly.....still shake, shake, shakin that vinegar jar, n burning my candles but ur right something else needs to be done to go along w/ what i have done thus far......again thank u soooo much both of u....keep u posted!!!

smiling7

Unread post by smiling7 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 am

I have reconnected with my one and only love of my life after 28 years. I have been married for 26 years and my lover 23 years. We are both in very unhappy marriages. I am going to divorce my husband but my lover because of his career and his dedication to his 12 year old daughter is for the time being staying married. Is it wrong to do a separation spell? I believe in love and good will and don't to hurt anyone, but his wife doesn't love him but loves the security. I guess I should add he is a family therapist. I don't need him for financial security I'm just deeply in love.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Getting a reading with an AIRR member might be the best way to start. There are a lot of people involved here and a great deal of time and emotion invested. A reading would help you determine what course of action would be the best right now.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

smiling7

Unread post by smiling7 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks for the reply. And I think your right. Now I just need to figure which reader?

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello Everyone!

It's been a very busy couple of months. I felt for a while that I needed to take some time away from my work and wait for it to manifest. It has been a productive time. However, there is an area in which I have not seen much movement and would appreciate any insight.

After 4yrs of separation, I asked my estranged husband for the divorce. He was once willing to go through with the paperwork, but has recently stalled. He appears rebellious and resistant. We have stopped communicating at all and I fear his indecision is making us all miserable.

I would appreciate any recommendations that may help him move on this matter. I just need for him to take the necessary steps to finalize the divorce that has been hovering over us for years. Thank you all for your help.

In limbo,

RS09

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

I would go about getting a reading to get more understanding of the situation.

But you could get some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to help him gain some clarity, and understand that this divorce is the best decision.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-king-solomon-wisdom.html

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks Starsinthesky7!
I have had a reading. It appeared that all was going well. It just came to a halt a few weeks ago...it's as if he changed. He doesn't care and just wants to be reckless and irresponsible. He is generally a very indecisive man, so I need something to help him stick to our decisions.

charmed09

Unread post by charmed09 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi,

I was looking at the site and I got really confused with these 2 (Come to or Love Me spells), and didn't know which to use in my situation.

I basically want to attract a specific person of interest of the opposite sex.

He has a girlfriend.

I feel like there is attraction there because he did approach me and kissed me, but I'm not sure if it was just physical attraction only. Regardless, I really like this guy and have for the past 2 1/2 years, and I really want to be in a committed romantic relationship with him. I only want to have him have eyes for me and be with me only.

So then would I use the Love Me spell or the Come to Me spell? I think the Love Me Spell is more appropriate, right? Which product of the love me spell is the most effective and powerful: the love me candle, love me crystal, etc?

Oh, and these spells don't require me to go up to him or his place of residence , right? Because I want a spell where I can do in private and where he wouldn't know.

Lastly, how long does it usually take for a spell to work because I am on a time constraint (I don't think I even have 1 month with him because of the work situation, and if he leaves the workplace, then I wont see him again)?

What's it guaranteed success rate?

What would the negative consequences be or how would a love spell backfire?

Would he end up hating me instead of loving me?

I don't know, because I have never tried anything like this at all and don't know what to really expect.

If someone can please answer my questions, that would be great. Thank you.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 am

Hi there:

If this guy has a girlfriend, you would have to do Break Up or Separation work to get her to go away in order to grab the guy. Come To Me draws a person to you of the opposite sex, either one specific person or "a new lover out of the universe". Love Me is for increasing the love and passion in an existing relationship.

Break Up work is not for every situation; in your case I'd get a reading with an AIRR reader to see if this work is justified, and what the chances are of success.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 am

Hi All,

This is my first time i've managed to get the courage to post on here though i have been reading the forums and spells for a few months now.

Here is a basic summary of my situation. I would like my lover to leave his marriage and be with me. I know the marriage is very unhappy and has been for a few years. I know this as both the husband and wife have told me on different occasions. My lover is very shy and reserved and doesn't have the courage to leave as he fears what revenge she might take (shes a bit nasty minded).

what i was going to do is a freezer spell to freeze the wife away from my lover. I don't have many oils at hand to put into the jar though. The only one i have which may be helpful but am not sure is Lodestone oil which i've been told is to attract what you wish. Would this be an oil to add to the jar? I can easily go to a shop and buy general household ingredients such as vinegar black pepper and any other suggestions?

Also i am currently in the waxing crescent moon phase will the waxing moon be a problem for this spell? I would of thought the waning moon would be best but that will be a few weeks now till it comes round again. I have done some searching on this moon phases for freezer spells like the one I am about to do but couldn't find a definitive answer so i do apologize if this question has already been asked on LM but i could not find it.

Thank you xx

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Like Mary said, you'd want to perform Break Up work first if he's currently with someone. Secondly in a case like this I would use a combination of products. I might work the Come to Me spell kit to draw him closer then follow it up with Love Me work make him commit. Or you could get the Come to Me spell kit and also add Love Me products and use a combination in your work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm

A freezer jar would not be ideal for this situation. You'd want to do a vinegar jar or Break Up work. The spell kit from lucky mojo will have everything you need in regards to that and you wouldn't have to do any second guessing.

Lodestone oil is also not appropriate for this situation.

Get the Break Up spell kit, follow the instructions, once they are divorced then freeze her to keep her from being nasty.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Thankyou Conjureman Ali you have been a great help :D
I have just done the vinegar jar tonight and i already have feelings that its working. I have ordered the break up spell kit now too. The moon has just gone into the waxing moon though will i have to wait for the next full moon to be able to cast my break up spell?
And i will definatly make sure i do the freezer spell when they do seperate to stop her from doing any harm.

xx

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm

You don't HAVE to work by the moon. There are many different forms of traditional timing. If you're working to break two people apart, then you can work when the hands on the clock are both falling.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

charmed09

Unread post by charmed09 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

For the Break Up work and the Come to Me work, how would I integrate the two types of works together?....

I want to keep the work as private and minimal as possible since I have roommates. Thus, is there a way where I don't have to burn candles or anything?

Maybe use only the Break Up Sachet Powder or the Break Up Bath Crystals for the Break Up aspect of the work?

I also don't have any personal items of the couple or personal effects and I don't even know who the other girl is or how she even looks like or anything about her. I just know she exists. I also don't know where he lives or she lives, so if the spell requires to use the remains and throw it on their doorstop, I wouldn't be able to do that.

I was thinking of doing the HARM AND BREAK UP SPELLS WITH FECES, but that requires knowing the name of both people, and I only know his name and not hers. So I don't think I can do that, right?

Thus, if I have to use candles and it is necessary for the Break Up work, I was thinking of using candles (BREAK UP / STAY WITH ME SPELLS USING FIGURAL CANDLES). Would that be okay if I don't have any of their belongings/personal items and if I don't know any information about the other girl?

But if I were to do this, how can I add the Come To Me work to the Break Up candles or the Break Up Bath Crystals and the Break Up Sachet Powder?

Like if I wanted to use the Come to Me SPRINKLING WITH SACHET POWDERS, can I just wear it around him whenever I see him and then bathe in the Break Up Bath Crystals, or do the candle work at night, simultaneously?

Oh and for the Come to Me SPRINKLING WITH SACHET POWDERS, is it okay if I just dust my body and my shoes with it? Because it says to dust your body and the letters you send to your lover, or your socks and shoes with the powder. I don't send any letters to him or anything like that, so would that be sufficient, dusting my body and shoes with the Come to Me Sachet Powder before I see him?

And if so, how long would I have to do this? 3 Days?

If I also wanted to bathe in BATHING WITH HERBAL BATH CRYSTALS only for the Come to Me work, would that be alright?

Or if I just wanted to do the Come to Me Sachet Powder solely instead of the bath crystal for the Come To Me aspect of the work, would that okay too?

I just don't want to do work that works against itself or something like that.

I don't want to keep on using more candles because I hardly can get any privacy, so that's why I was wanting to do the Come to Me bath crystals and the powder. However if the Come To Me work is stronger using the bath crystals and the sachet powder are both used, would that be more powerful and stronger?

Would the same apply to the Break Up bath crystals and the Break Up Sachet Powder?

How long should the Break Up work and the Come to Me work be in total?

Should it take 3 Days for both works to be done? Because I am on a time crunch with this guy.

For the Break Up work with candles, if I do the work for 3 days, how long should I let the candles burn daily?

Oh, and I also know that for the Break Up candle work, it would move the guy further from his girlfriend, but does that mean he would move closer to me, even though we were never together? Would it be a reconciliation type of thing even though we were never together?

Lastly, when can I usually see the results or how long should I wait to see the results? How many days after I do the spell? Are they immediate?

Here I've listed a combination of the Break Up work and the Come to Me work that I can actually do in private and feel comfortable with:

* Bathe in Break Up Bath Crystals before I see him and then dust and wear the Come to Me Sachet Powder on my body and shoes right before I see him

* Bathe in Come to Me Bath Crystals before I see him and then dust and wear the Break Up Sachet Powder on my body and shoes right before I see him

* Dust and wear both the Come to Me Sachet Powder and the Break Up Sachet Powder together right before I see him

* Bathe in Break Up Bath Crystals and Come to Me Bath Crystals together before I see him

Would these combinations be alright?

If these combinations do not work, then how could I tweak them where they do work and for how long would I have to do this, and when should I see results?

Sorry with all the questions, but I just want to make sure I have all the correct information, since I am unfamiliar with this all. If someone can respond back, that would be great.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

Charmed09, you are not to put the Break Up materials on yourself, nor to bathe in them!

There is no "guaranteed success rate" for magical work or spiritual spells.

I suggest that you need to understand this work more deeply before trying to devise ways of working that literally will not work for you.

A half-hour consultation for rootwork advice with any AIRR member should be enough to set you straight. You do not need a reading, just a rootwork consultation on how to do the work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

charmed09

Unread post by charmed09 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

Oh, okay. How would I get in contact with an AIRR member for a consultation, and can the consultation be done via email? I'm very new to this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 am

Devi Spring wrote:You don't HAVE to work by the moon. There are many different forms of traditional timing. If you're working to break two people apart, then you can work when the hands on the clock are both falling.

Thankyou Devi Spring this is a timing method which i have never heard of before but it certainly does make sense.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 am

If you have a look at AIRR's website and read about the different rootworkers, you may find one that will be able to do a consultation for you.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Good Luck!
MIss Benedikte

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:51 am

You can also work by planetary hour-google planetary hours and you will find many different charts that tell you what the planetary hours of the day are. If you are working on a Sunday (not an ideal day for break up work) you can still work in the hour of Mars and cause some damage :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 am

Miss Bri wrote:You can also work by planetary hour-google planetary hours and you will find many different charts that tell you what the planetary hours of the day are. If you are working on a Sunday (not an ideal day for break up work) you can still work in the hour of Mars and cause some damage :-)
Blessings,
Bri

Thanks Miss Bri the planetry hours are what i usualy work with and i agree mars is best for this one.

I would like to light a black candle on top of the vinegar jar every Tuesday and Saturday but i dont have any seperation oil until my LM order arrives which as i just ordered it last night it could be a while. Is it okay to just rubb olive oil into the candle or is there an oil i could make myself until the LM order arrives?

One more question with the black candle is it the vinegar jar spell that ive to place the candle upside down on top of? Ive been doing alot of reading and just want to make sure i am not getting confused lol

Ive bought black candles online and hope they will arrive before Tuesday so i can get started with using them on my jar

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:49 am

My black candles still have not arrived and as its a Tuesday it seems a shame to not light a candle. Can anyone recommend another colour of candle to use? Would a white candle be okay or will that just neautralise the negative energy? I always have a white candle lit in a seperate room to neautralise the negative energy that will be left in my house from this type of work. But not sure if there is another colour of candle i could use to place on top of the vinegar jar

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 am

White can be used for anything.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Thankyou Devi Spring. My LM order has not arrived have you got any suggestions as to what oil i could make myself using house hold ingredients? I know you dont have to use an oil but if i could make one until my order arrives i really would like to try.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

So ive used a white candle. Inscribed both the names onto it (back to back) and wrote break up inbetween the names along with some lightning to seperate the names even more. When i light the candle the flame was instantly massive like 6 inches tall!!! It settled down a bit but not much i generaly stayed at about 4-5 inches whilst i said my words and thought very hard. The flame danced around alot at random times (there was no wind around the candle). One thing i did notice was a black line that went straight down the candles flame and a black blob that seperated to become 2 blobs (or circles for a better word). The candle wax itself is very clean. I can see what looks like tear drops faling down the side of the candle formed by the wax. There is no pool of wax sat at the bottom.

Is this all good signs that my spell is working?

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 am

The candle took an amazing 10 hours to burn out!!!! But it has burned clean leaving only the wick. However on the glass holder there is some black smoke and the smoke clearly is a picture of a person.

Ive found out the meaning of the tear drops on the actual candle. It means tears will be lost before the outcome is final.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:55 am

Wow i just had to post this its such a big sign and its day 3 after starting the vinegar jar. Now my kids are off to sleep ive had time to really look at the smoke left in the glass after the candle burned last night. As soon as i held the glass holder under the light the picture was so very clear. The smoke marks the shape of a person and right where the human heart is there is a picture of a broken heart!!! :o

I take this picture given from the smoke as a very good sign :D

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 am

Stars,
On Nov. 14,2010, you mentioned in your post about cleansing your hand between jars. Im working a honey jar and thinking of starting a vinegar jar, Im curious to know what do you cleanse your hands with?
I was told by a few @ the forum that I should be bathing entirely in Hyssop in between.

If anyone has any insight on this, Im all ears.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:05 am

lovingblueeyes wrote:Stars,
On Nov. 14,2010, you mentioned in your post about cleansing your hand between jars. Im working a honey jar and thinking of starting a vinegar jar, Im curious to know what do you cleanse your hands with?
I was told by a few @ the forum that I should be bathing entirely in Hyssop in between.

If anyone has any insight on this, Im all ears.
Get a big bottle of Florida Water - http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html and a packet of Hyssop. Fill the bottle with the Hyssop and let stand for a while. Then you have an excellent hand-wash.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 am

I have LM products that i received with my break up kit and i would like to use some of the powders and oil to lay tricks. I know where the couple live and i can get to their car easily enough when its parked up so i plan on rubbing break up oil onto the car door handle and their house door handle. The only time i see either party involved is when we pass each other at the kids nursery. Its a very busy nursery so i cant lay any tricks on them there. Has anyone got some suggestions as to what other tricks i can lay?

As said i can access the outside of their property when they are asleep and their car :D

Its the female i want gone so i was going to lay hot foot powder on their door step and state my intentions for her

I have read loads on this forum about break up work and have taken loads of notes but am struggling to think of tricks i can use

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 am

The Break up spell kit gives you instructions on laying tricks with the powders, have your read it?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:24 am

i have read the instructions on how to perform the spell. I didnt see the part about ideas on laying tricks but i will go and look right now. Thankyou jwmcclin

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 am

Ive read everything that came with the parcel and there is nothing on it about trick laying ideas so am still on the look out for some suggestions if anyone has any thoughts please do share :D

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Would it be worth me placing some tricks at the mans mums house? I know where she lives and he visits weekly. I was thinking of maybe putting seperation oil on the mothers door handle aswell as his house door handle and his car door handle. Would this be too much? I dont think it is but thats just me lol

Also am sure this couple have a pet rabbit which they keep outdoors. Could i lay a trick onto the rabbit so when they touch it my ingredients will touch their hands?

I am also going to send them a belated xmas card in the post. I wont sign the card but i will lay some powder in it

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 am

Very good work ShoopShoop!

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:08 am

The couple are not married live together. Have 2 kids that she uses against him. We were in a relationship for 5 years till she found out. She has done everything to keep us apart. He loves me and wants to be with me. She uses the kids to guilt him.. What is the best way to break them apart.. Other than waiting 4 years for the youngest kid to turn 18? She doesn't trust him, thinks he is always lying to her, she treats him like a child... Please help and advise.. I got the break up spell from Lucky Mojo what else can I do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 pm

1. I think you should get a reading so that you can see what else you can do.

2. Do the break up spell kit since you have one, and see how it works out for you.

3. Perhaps do some clarity work to help her see that he is not the person for her. And work some king solomon wisdom in there to make it so she makes the best decision for her, and the kids. I would work with separation products rather than break up products if you choose to do this method.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Clarity spiritual supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html)
King Solomon Wisdom spiritual supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html)
Separation spiritual supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am

Thanks Jwmcclin for going back and posting the links as always.

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 am

What I forgot to mention is that she is a really spitefull person. I think she may have a bond on him . I have been cleansing myself if she sends anything bad my way. She admitted to me she only wants him for the money and that we can share him.. If only he can see he and his 2 kids could have a better life with out all the drama she gets herself into.. She fights with everyone.. She physically attached me . And now he is not allowed to have contact with me.. And it has been 3 weeks since last contact from him. Which is strange cause we talked everyday for 5 years... I am hoping by me giving him space he will realize all the things she is saying is all lies. Cause I love him so much and want the best for him.. Thanks for the help .. Seems like she took everything from me.. our friendship etc..

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 am

I have done a vinegar jar on them and light candles Tuesday And Saturday. I also done the hot pepper cigarette for them . Waiting for my order from Luck Mojo to come in so I can hit from other angles. When I get weird vibes I grab my cleansing things and wipe myself down. Candles on vinegar jar burn clean no wax left over.. When my cell phone rings with an unknown caller I know it is her and trouble is sure to follow.. Just need to know what do I do to keep up the pressure on them.. Thanks again For all the advice I need it.. Keeps me focused and grounded.. on what I need to do..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 am

You are going to have to deal with this woman as long as he has kids with her. Why would you want to share a man? To me, that is ridiculous because there are way too many men in this world. And may not be worth the trouble since she attacked you. Is he really worth all this trouble? My recommendations still stand, and I would still get a reading on the matter.

Anyways you need to cleanse and protect yourself not just cleanse.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

R173onnie wrote:What I forgot to mention is that she is a really spitefull person. I think she may have a bond on him . I have been cleansing myself if she sends anything bad my way. She admitted to me she only wants him for the money and that we can share him.. If only he can see he and his 2 kids could have a better life with out all the drama she gets herself into.. She fights with everyone.. She physically attached me . And now he is not allowed to have contact with me.. And it has been 3 weeks since last contact from him. Which is strange cause we talked everyday for 5 years... I am hoping by me giving him space he will realize all the things she is saying is all lies. Cause I love him so much and want the best for him.. Thanks for the help .. Seems like she took everything from me.. our friendship etc..
What I could never understand is why folks get involved with people who are taken already. I'm going through the same thing and I'm about to run that homewrecker real good. Regardless of why shes still with him, you are with someone who belongs to someone else and now you're trying to separate them.
Why not do a cut and clear with a walnut bath and find a man who can and will fully commit themselves to you instead of getting involved with someone who is taken?
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 am

I want to first say that I did not go after anyone's man knowningly. I found out after the fact. And yes you are right it is wrong. I feel for you. it happened to me too. I just want to get on with my life. I have to come to terms with the last 5 year's. What was real what wasn't. Guess that is my punishment. Before this I was married for 23 year's. That ended in divorce for him cheating on me. I didn't trust anyone after that till this man came along. He made me trust etc.. he said they weren't happy way into the relationship when I found out.. he was waiting for kids to get older then he was going. He told me what I wanted to hear. Stupid me.. Will I make the same mistake again.. No .. All I can do is go on from here. If that is the kind of life they want then more power to them. I am not gonna play their games.. Believe me no one will ever get that close to hurt me the way they did. Guess I was just a stupid fool beliieving him trusting him loving him.. And yes I have to look in the mirror. And I don't like what I see. Everyone gets hurt. I wish them the best if they make it.. I got to heal myself.. Went into the spiritual shop and man said to me.. time to relax and heal myself.. all will be ok.. That's when I knew time for me to let it go. It is a long hard road , and taking it day by day.. More angry with myself for being stupid and falling for all this.. He was good .. he had me fooled.. i believed him. They are a match made in hell and they deserve each other.. I see this now.. All I can say is Peace be with them...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 am

Do a Cut and Clear and give yourself some time. As stars said, there are plenty of "fish in the sea." Don't sit home feeling sorry for yourself. Get out and do some activities you enjoy, especially the ones you didn't participate in because you were too wrapped up in this man. Go out with your friends, go shopping, take a weekend trip, go hiking, whatever you like.

When you do meet someone, ask a lot of questions and do some investigation before getting too involved. Don't just take a man at his word. Most liars aren't that smart; their deceit trips them up because they can't keep their stories straight.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

So I started break up work but one of the targets the one who's in love is very resistant what can I do to break it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:36 am

If only one is "in love," what is keeping the other person in the relationship? If he or she is just trying to avoid drama, Separation products may be better.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

dixiegirl1987

Unread post by dixiegirl1987 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

hi, I'm new to the forum but I've been browsing through the topics to help before I started a topic about my problem, like a few people I've seen on here, the man's attention I'm trying to get is dedicated to his job and isn't home much, he just filed for a divorce from his wife, they have been having problems for a long time now and she may try and become a problem because he tried to get out of the relationship earlier and she wanted them to try and work things out (she cheated on him), I'm guessing she did it again and he caught her, I thought about doing a honey jar spell and getting a come to me spell kit to get him to notice me or pay more attention to me, what would be my best route here? :)

(title edited by Miss Michaele)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 am

If you want him to notice you and pay more attention to you, wearing some Come To Me and Look Me Over oil as a personal perfume when you're around this guy is a good way to go. Also dress your hands with it and touch him, even if it's a handshake. A Come To Me/Love Me honey jar spell will also be a good idea; the more of a "personal" concern you can get from the guy (hair, nail clippings) the stronger it will be, although you can do it with his name on paper.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

Having a biological concern does build a stronger link but that does not mean it wont be strong if you just use his name or a picture. So do not get discouraged if you only have those.

I would continue to make sure that he goes through with the divorce by working some influencing products so that she can't come back into the picture. Sometimes people change their minds. Also, be sure to do a healing spell for him at the end as well.

dixiegirl1987

Unread post by dixiegirl1987 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 am

thanks marybee, I have a picture of him right now that I can use, that's all, I think it would be best to stay away from him right now until his divorce is final because she's after everything he has, I don't see that working though because they weren't married long and they don't have any kids together, it's about to get nasty between them, she's trying to fix everything. starsinthesky7, what kind of influencing products were you talking about? and where can I find a good healing spell to use?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Influence Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html >

Healing Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html >

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 am

Good luck, dixiegirl. I am in the same position you are except there is a child involved and my guy has realized he has to make decisions. the marriage was on the skids way before we met but looks like I am some kind of catalyst for him. Good luck. I am contemplating what work to do as well, though none of the readers has gotten back to me yet :( and that makes me sad because I feel as though i am being judged.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

dixiegirl1987

Unread post by dixiegirl1987 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm

thanks psychic kitty, I feel kind of lucky because I was about to do a vinegar jar spell to break up his marriage and I really wasn't comfortable with doing that, so now I'm just hoping to do some work to get his attention on me instead of other women, and he won't have a problem finding someone else besides me if he wants to after his divorce is final because he's a very handsome man, women love him and that worries me a little, I could lose him quick if I don't get his attention soon, that's scary to me, well, I've had a few readings by different people, and they were all inaccurate, they all told me that he wasn't leaving her at all or he wasn't leaving her anytime soon and they said he was happy with her then, and I just found out that he's been miserable with her since not long after they got married and they've been fighting a lot, send me a pm when you see this

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”