• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Spells for Freedom from Controlling Family Members

mother nags and starts drama too much

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

how do i fix this. she nags and picks fight with me all the time. im so sick and tire of this.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: mother nags and starts drama too much

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

I would work with a honey jar. I would work with peaceful home products.

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Sprinkling Peace Water can also help.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Here is more info on Peace Water

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi beautiful,

it sounds like you may be living at home (sorry if I infer incorrectly). Moving out may be alternative if this is the case as it will allow both of you to gain perspective (as an aside, my mother was the biggest nag until I moved out: then I understood why she was nagging in the first place.... since then I've apologized for not having been sensitive/respectful of her house and income and we've had a full decade of closeness and mutual love and respect).

As with the suggestions of others, Peace Water is a wonder worker for keeping things calm and friendly.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Definately Peace Water as recommended above.
Moms can be pretty tough sometimes--- but we only get one!!!
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

His Grandad Says No to Us & Threathened

Unread postby deewany » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 am

Hey all,
I'm having such a huge problem I don't even know how to deal with it. Ive got to know this guy not ling ago, we decided to meet finally n spent a week together, n my oh my, we had the most brilliant time together, I describe it as the best time in life, n he describes it as magical! His patents gav us blessings all da way, but we went to meet his grandad too, whilst I was in the house, he never said anything at all, instead welcomed me when my bf told he's bringing me home. But 2 days later, grandad was breaking things in the house, saying he is against us getting married. N he has teethe Ed and cursed my bf n his parents if me n him were to get married.

Due to this, his mum is asking me to leave him, to just take it all as a beautiful dream n move on. I can't do that! Da whole time I n him were together, we got gd words and blessings from everyone. Jus what do I do? My bf is Soo confused, on one hand it's his family, on one hand it's me.. He doesn't wanna lose both! What can I do to get grandad to come around? I only hav his picture to work with.. I can get his name too I'm sure.. But I do need to do smthn bout this. I'm not gonna give up on us who don't hav any probe Bcoz of other ppl!
deewany

Re: His Grandad Says No to Us & Threathened

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 am

The best course of action is for you to get a reading on the situation. You may find reputable services here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers.

When family is against a marriage you can either try to turn them around to favour you by using a Honey Jar spell and various Love Products or you can protect your BF from their influence by using Protection Products. Or you go with a combination of the two.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Bf says he lost trust in me

Unread postby deewany » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:48 am

Hey all,
I'm in a little trauma here.. My bf, yeh we been having some issues in regards to his grandad not agreeing to our relationship but now he says he don't trust me, Coz if I dint do things, then who did? Anyway it's a long story, but I've had a reading before this conversation wid him, with a lovely AIRR reader n she says, he does love me, it's jus he is very upset over what's happened..
What I want is to increase his trust in me again, and increased communications, any suggestions??
deewany

Unread postby deewany » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:51 am

Thx Dr J,
I have got a reading frm a lovely AIRR reader and she's given me a positive reading together with rootwork suggestions Inc honey jar.. Now jus needing for work to start and get a divination on it!
deewany

Re: Bf says he lost trust in me

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:23 am

For your boyfriends qrandfather, I would seriously SHUT HIM UP....because for one, your relationship has nothinq to do with his business, a lot of relationships deal with parents or authoritites who feel as if they have to control or dominate who their kids date who....I for one, believe in realizinq who you want to be with...why shatter someone's happiness over rumors and opinions...-anyways, I don't know any of your business, so excuse me for intrudinq under any circumstances, I have said my 2 cents lol.

As for rootwork now:

I would work a SHUT UP...Gossip SpellKit or a Sweetner HJ, for his qranfather leavinq your business alone between you and your boyfriend.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

For your boyfriend, I would recommend a line of loveworkinq:
1. Reconciliation Spell Kit or HJ- [to reconcile and reconnect under qood terms and fall in love aqain] http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
2. Lodestone Spell Kit - [to draw you both closer and closer usinq maqnetic stones] http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
3. Dixie Love - [to foster the romance, love & passion you two have, and the crystals can be used to scrub down the house floors and for laundry to strenqhten love, family and happiness in your relationship] http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
4. Stay With Me - [to keep the man or woman you have already, stronq love work, even ensures faithfulness] http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I also would want you to look at these threads to help assist you in other ways....
revenge-on-my-brother-who-told-my-secret-t16196.html
stop-him-from-using-personal-information-and-dirt-on-me-t16154.html

Goodluck Deewany,
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:35 am

Hi Deewany, I realized you started two threads, I replied to the last one you started....

bf-says-he-lost-trust-in-me-t16300.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: Bf says he lost trust in me

Unread postby deewany » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 am

TBanks91,
Thanks! N yes, I'm not sure why his grandad n other family members r Soo interested in our life! We were so gd together, n Bcoz of all dis ppl he is influenced, n my bf doesn't trust me n saying he can't hav a Rship wid me Coz he's lost trust in me! Like seriously, wtf?? I dint do anything!!!! And yes, in our culture, elders alwiz have a say.. But me n him, we r da ones who spent da time getting to know each other, n believe me, it was magical, we were also Soo blessed, everywhere we went, ppl thought he was my husband n me his wife, I could c dat sparkle in his eyes everytime someone says dat to me.. We also planned to get married!! I don't undstand honestly, if his grandad was very in control, then y make decisions without consulting him first?? Da Onli thing I told my bf is, I dint do anything, n God is my witness..

But I've got a reading before dis little incident happen Btwn me n him today, n my AIRR worker is already working a HJ on his grandfather, n also working on a Moving Candle Spell for me and him.. N yes, she's also suggested Freezer Vinegar Jar for all his family members who r gosipping abt us etc which I wil be doing soon..
deewany

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:09 am

deewany, please do not start a new thread to deal with the same issue. I have merged your two threads together.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Need Help with Controlling Parents

Unread postby rheacybele » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

As much as I do love my folks I cannot help but feel that they do not know what's best for me. All parents have dreams and wishes for their children but most parents also know when to let their offsprings go lead their own lives and live their own dreams. My parents do not. I know in my heart and gut and has been confirmed in numerous readings that where I am right now, in the country I'm at is not where I should be. I was offered a great job ( of my dreams) and now found love in Australia and my heart has yearned to be there for a very long time and I am always pulled to go there by my heart and gut. My parents are unwilling to listen to my pleas to let me see what dreams and life I can build there for awhile because I am their investment for THEIR future. I run errands for them and get things done for them. I understand that they need me to look into them because they are getting on with age but I feel not at the expense of my hopes or finding love and being happy. I have tried talking to them and making them understand that it is for the best and I will not be abandoning them and will surely come back to look after them or find a balance so that we are both happy - but they fall on deaf years and they will have nothing of it and resort to emotional blackmail. I'm at my wits end and I really don't know what to do anymore and now seek help here. I need them to understand where I'm coming from and be open to the idea and allow me to leave them, for my own good, for awhile to be in Australia and pursue love and career. Would a honey jar work in this instance? Sweeten their thoughts to let me go? Or is Influence a better fit?

Thank you.
rheacybele

Re: Need Help with Controlling Parents

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 am

Are you living with your folks, and do you depend on them for financial support? If so, I'd do some Money Drawing work to draw your own income to you so that you can have the money to leave.

Influence is a good choice; get some of the Influence oil and dress the insides of your parents' shoes, praying that they will be influenced in a positive way to let you go where you want to go.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 am

Road Opening would be another suggestion to add to the other wonderful suggestions MaryBee has given. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

And you're a grown woman, yes? So do some Crucible of Courage work on yourself, too.

And if they really have no one else to rely on, some work with Balm of Gilead buds, cloves and Attraction products should bring new friends and helpers into their lives.

Having said all that, a honey jar to sweeten them to your goals makes good sense. You might also pair that with a skull candle dressed with Influence oil. And I think you and your parents could also use a good dose of Crown of Success.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 pm

First, I like Miss Michaele's suggestion of using Crucible of Courage, and I wanted to suggest the possibility of taking that a step further with some Queen Elizabeth work in order to further strengthen your personal power. I know there is a John the Conqueror spell kit, so perhaps you might consider buying those same items, only using Queen Elizabeth products, in their place. Do a spell over several days and then follow it up by carrying a QE root (or mojo bag containing it) and regularly using the oil. This could help you come further into your own.

Also, because the whole issue of controlling parents is particularly resonant with me...if I were personally in your situation, I'd be inclined to go with an approach a bit firmer:
-Packets with their names, photos, and other personal concerns along with a petition such as "No more emotional blackmail" or "Stop your controlling ways." Dissolve lots of alum (or alum and sugar) in water, and dip the packets into the water and let them dry -- repeatedly, until the packets are hard and encrusted. Maybe then make a mixture of water, sugar, and blessing herbs, place the packets in there, and freeze it all.
-A Cast Off Evil spell to stop the controlling behavior. (So far as I can tell, Cast Off Evil is not a malicious or harmful spell.) This, of course, could be combined with some sweetening work (like others have already mentioned) in order to sweeten them to the idea of a life where they respect your independent adult self.

Good luck! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby rheacybele » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses. I do not rely on my parents for mone. I hold my own. My folks do have people to look into them and help them. My dad comes from a huge family and has many nephews and nieces. It's just their stubborness to have me around, sans a life of my own and not wanting to rely on others and not wanting to spend money on hired help. I think I'll with start with the Influence Spell Kit, and The Cast of Evil spell kit and possibly the Road Opener. I'll see to the others as it progresses. Thank you heartexalted for your suggestions. Just a quick question with regards to the spell you suggested 1. when you say 'alum' can I replace it with salt? Or where can i purchase alum? 2. What are blessing herbs? Can I purchase from LM? 3. Can I make the mixture of water, sugar and blessing herbs in a freezer bag and put the packet/sachet into the freezer bag? How long do I freeze it for? Indefintely or until I see results? My mum would get suspicious of this bag being in the freezer.

Thank you for your kind input.

Blessed Be.
rheacybele

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am

rheacybele wrote:Thank you heartexalted for your suggestions. Just a quick question with regards to the spell you suggested 1. when you say 'alum' can I replace it with salt? Or where can i purchase alum? 2. What are blessing herbs? Can I purchase from LM? 3. Can I make the mixture of water, sugar and blessing herbs in a freezer bag and put the packet/sachet into the freezer bag? How long do I freeze it for? Indefintely or until I see results? My mum would get suspicious of this bag being in the freezer.

1. Alum, as a canning supply, should be easily available at any grocery store. Also, you can purchase it from LM, who sells it in both powder and chunk form. I cannot imagine replacing alum with salt. The idea behind alum is that it's so sour, if you put some on your tongue, your mouth will be instantly drawn shut. It's also used for stopping bleeding, I think. Magically, the idea is that it will draw shut and stop the undesired behavior.
2. Miss Cat gives a recipe for Blessing Oil that uses frankincense, benzoin, and roses. As such, if you could crush some of the frankincense and benzoin resins into a powder and mix those with the sugar and rose petals, you'd probably have a decent blessing/sweetening mixture. (Then, when you place this mixture into the bag or jar and place the packets within, you can add just enough water to get the sugar/blessing mixture wet, and then freeze it that way.) The resins and petals are available from LM.
3. Yes, a freezer bag should work just fine. You freeze it for how long you need to; my own strategy would probably be to freeze it, start the Cast Off Evil spell shortly thereafter, and then leave it in there for a while longer so that they can get used to behaving better. Maybe six months, starting from when you freeze the bag and begin the Cast Off Evil spell. As for your mother seeing it, I'd either make it small and find a way to conceal it or find a friend willing to let you use their freezer.

The overarching idea here is that you want them to cease and "cast off" their controlling behaviors and overwhelming attachment...but you want to do it in a sweet and compassionate way (hence the sugar and blessing herbs). It's "tough love" -- but love nonetheless.
heartexalted

Unread postby rheacybele » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 am

Thank so much for the feedback. Will look into purchasing the products. Have a great week!
rheacybele

Overbearing Mother

Unread postby AprilStar » Wed May 23, 2012 6:29 pm

For most of my life I have had a rocky relationship with my mother.
To give some back ground to her story, she was born into a failing relationship between her parents. The story I heard from my grandmother (a young indian girl at the time), is that when she was pregnant, another woman (black woman) was very jealous of her beauty and lavish lifestyle. This other woman had a son with my grandfather(a mulato), she tried to hurt my grandmother several times with spells and hexes. For weeks she was sick in bed until a neighbour who came to care for her found a bundle wrapped in brown paper under her bed, when she swept it out of the house with a straw broom into a fire, the mysterious illness stopped. So growing up she had a rough life until she met my father. They have us three girls but never married, yet they are still together dispite all the fighting etc.

Now to the point of this posting, there are several things amiss in all aspects of my life. I recently met someone who I believe is my soulmate. I keep my love life very private, since every relationship ends sourly when I introduce my mother to the guy I am dating. He seemed to drift from me when my mother got wind that I was seeing someone and when I found out I was pregnant he flipped! I had a terrible pregnancy and we fought for most of it. My mother seemed even more pissed off than he was, like I had messed up some brilliant plan for her.

Present day. my relationship with my lover is in a dark dark place. We have been through so many ups and downs, and I have been working on my own to win him back or bring peace and love between us at the very least. All the reading I have been doing on spells and rookwork and conjure has openned my eyes wider than ever. I am not new to this world however, my mother has taken me to various " psychic/ rootworker" persons in the past. One who practiced Santeria, told me to move as far as I can from my mother... lol...if only I knew. I never repeated that but she stopped going to him and swore him off for other reasons. The one she goes to now, never seems to answer or return my calls until she calls him herself. He did a honey jar for me a year ago and I feel like it worked for a while. Two months ago I found out that my ex had been with another woman the entire 4 years we were together, the rootworker/reader told me in one reading that my child's father was not holding back from me because of another woman...yeah right! Now I look back at the last 2/3 years and I am convinced that all the struggle I was going through came from her trying to control me. I moved in with her and paid "her bills" and I was depressed all the time even on anti anxiety/depressants and I felt powerless to stand up to her or for myself. This was a huge roadblock for me and my ex, our problems started to involve what "my mother said" or how "my mother feels". Imagine not being able to take the next step with a woman who has your child because she is under her mother's thumb. I moved to a new place and she moved in with me, a temporary situation now seems permanent!

She made a comment to me that was strange, she said when she had problems with controling my father with other women, a woman wrote his name on a paper and told her to wear it in her shoe. She noticed that it made my father weaker and more vulnerable in dangerous situations outside of other women and she stopped. She keeps saying ever do work on family, never on blood family.That made me think of all the depression I have gone through, feeling oppressed by her and the simple things she says. Even my therapist doesnt understand why I let it bother me so. Is she trying to stop me from seeing the truth or freeing myself?

Now, all the uncrossing work I have done by myself has brought back my stronger self. Roads are openning up for me to be less dependent on her with child care for instance and I want to put my life and my family with my ex back together. I dont want to hurt my mother, I want to reverse the work she has done but not to hurt her and I wonder if a CUT AND CLEAR is too severe in this case, how else can I get her to MOVE OUT ALREADY, and STOP INTERFERRING in my life. She blocks everything I try to do, she breaks everything around me, everything she gets involved with goes bad for me. When all else fails, she pretends to be so sick and helpless so if I am harsh with her, that makes me a wicked ungratefull daughter. Also, I want to protect myself from any futher tricks she may have this worker lay for me.

Please help.
AprilStar

Re: Overbearing Mother

Unread postby AprilStar » Wed May 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Does anyone know the best way to get a family member out of your life? Is a cut and clear spell to drastic, especially if you still want some reationship with them? I dont want to hurt her, just want her to stop jinxing my life and break our co-dependency...
AprilStar

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

No to Cut and Clear.Have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
readersandrootworkers.org.
Or Please sign up for this week's radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-may-27th,-2012-t19693.html
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

I am having a small bit of a computer challenge today after a 12 hour day. The links that I normally post are not coming through. Just in case, Google AIRR, and the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, May 27, 2012.

Thank you, Good night and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed May 23, 2012 10:35 pm

The forum sign up for this week's (27 May 2012) radio show:

radio-show-pre-call-id-may-27th,-2012-t19693.html

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

And one of my own; the Crystal Silence League. You can post a free prayer request, and others can pray for your situation:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AprilStar » Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 am

Great! Thank you reading all of that...all for a simple answer :)

I am in the process of contacting a root worker and I appreciate the links, May 27th. I'll be ready!
AprilStar

Want to stop letting my mother and brothers hurt my feelings

Unread postby plex wendy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 am

I want to use Cut and Clear to cut emotional ties I have with my mum and brothers because they hurt my feelings a lot, but I don't want to cut them completely out of my life!
I just want to stop thinking of them all the time and be able to live my life without them controlling it! Would Cut and Clear help?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation, clarity
plex wendy

Re: cut and clear

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 am

No, do not use cut and clear if you are not seeking to break all ties with these relatives. Peaceful home and blessing products are more suited to what you are describing.
Psychic Mimi

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 am.

Re: cut and clear

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 am

Cut and Clear breaks emotional ties. You can still have contact with the person if necessary. For example, if a woman wanted to remove the hurt feelings caused by her ex, but still needed to maintain contact with him because of the children, Cut and Clear would work.

In your case, I would recommend a 13-herb bath to cleanse yourself from all negativity from both inside and outside yourself first, then some Stop Gossip to shut them up. If you can have less contact with them, that would help.

You may also consider Power oil to increase your personal power and self-esteem:

power-oil-questions-and-answers-t12777.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Want to stop letting my mother and brothers hurt my feelings

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 pm

As many times as I have gone through the catalog, I didn't notice the Power oil. Now I must go get some to try out on my own asap! ;)

Mama Micki, I have a question for my own learning purposes. When I first read the original post, I was working under the impression the poster was young and possibly still living with these relatives. Would cut and clear still be okay under those conditions? I've always thought of it as so harsh and final. :?:
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Mimi, you are probably thinking of the black walnut bath, which gets someone out of your life permanently. Cut and Clear just cuts emotional ties. I don't recommend it for desiree; she probably is young and sensitive, and unless her relatives are abusive, she shouldn't cut even emotional ties. She needs to toughen up and not let her mom and brothers get to her.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby plex wendy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am

thank you for your answers,
mama micki I wanted as well to apologise for my spelling, but English is not my first language...
Thank you for you help...
plex wendy

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 am

No apology necessary. People on the Lucky Mojo Forum come from all backgrounds. We moderators edit posts to make them easier to read; your post might help someone with the same problem.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells for Freedom from Controlling Family Members

Unread postby velveteen29 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi,

I am a young woman who has a career and makes her own money. I am having an issue with my brother and my parents.

We were raised in a very strict culture where the girls do not move until they are married, etc. My mom has a mild mental illness. I live at home with them now, but I am ready to leave.

I moved out once and went to New York to pursue my dreams. I was very successful in a short time until my brother literally dragged me back. He is super controlling and has a crazy temper. He influences the entire family.

I want complete freedom to do whatever I want without fear or anxiety of him coming after me or doing something to ruin it. I just want complete freedom and them to be content enough to let me do the things I want. Specifically buying my own condo, traveling as I see fit and marrying whoever I want, even if they are not the same culture.

Are there are spells that can help me?
velveteen29

Re: Spells for Freedom from a Controlling Family

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm

I'd suggest Crucible of Courage, Master, and/or Power supplies. You need to live your own life. Your brother has no right to tell you what to do. When he showed up and "literally dragged you back," you should have called the police, not complied with his demands.

You can also use Fiery Wall of Protection and petition Archangel Michael for protection against him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Freedom from a Controlling Family

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 am

Mama Micki wrote:You can also use Fiery Wall of Protection and petition Archangel Michael for protection against him.

Maybe also St. Martha the Dominator...or even St. Rita! The latter, in particular, is known for dealing with abusive men.
heartexalted

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:16 am.

Stubborn Parents

Unread postby libralovemoon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:38 pm

I have extremely stubborn parents who refuse to take my goals, desires etc., into account when mapping out my life. I have allowed them to push me down a path for far too long but I need a way to divert from this plan.

The issue is, my parents want me to immediately start law school after graduation (undergrad) and I just don't want to. They say I'm just being lazy. I'm not lazy but I am tired. I am completely drained. I have spent 4 years as a political science major sitting through lengthy lectures, countless pages of mundane reading and tedious papers....and the thought of immediately setting myself up for 3 more years of that is just eating at my soul. I just need a break. I also need to figure out if I even want to go to law school. Yes, I have some interest in law....I've been studying for the LSAT for months but now I just need to step away from the idea and really evaluate what I want to do with my life.

I asked my parents to allow me a gap year between graduation and law school. I mean it has to be a year since you can only enter law school in August so if I skip with August then I'll admit the following one. They refused to allow it. And no, I don't plan on being a couch potato for that year either. I plan on teaching English abroad. I've researched programs and spoken with a career counselor at my uni and people who participated in the programs and have decided that it's something that I really, really want to do.

I want to travel but I want it to be productive so I found a well known program that gives me a great salary and the school has paid holidays so I'll be able to explore the country and such. It's a great way to save up money and travel. They still refuse.

It's really bumming me out because at this point in time I don't see law school making me happy...I don't see 3 years of a rat race in law school being remotely what I need. I also don't see the crushing law school debt as being pleasant. I mean my parents don't have the money for law school so I'll be taking out massive loans for both school costs and COL (cost of living expenses).... sadly most of the schools I'm even remotely interested in are not in cheap places so bummer there.

I even really pushed that I'll be able to save money teaching abroad, a friend (who I met while asking around about people who have done the program) actually saved 10K that she put towards paying for her masters program. Also employers really take an interest in it on your resume and it will be great to put on my law school applications seeing as that I don't have anything spectacular for my softs (extracurriculars, activities, work experience etc.,)

I know they mean well but I just wish they would consider my thoughts. This is something that I've gotten used to as they've been like this since I was little but....I figured now that enough is enough. I just don't want to injure our relationship. They hate getting the impression that I think they're wrong about something....they always tell me that I don't understand because I don't live in the "real world" like they do.

It's really frustrating because my parents honestly think they know everything...I respect them and I'm extremely respectful when I talk to them about it (sometimes I do get emotional though) but they always dismiss me by saying that I don't live in the "real world" and my dad goes as far to tell me that I will not be successful without law school and he hates to see me ruining my life. That's disheartening because I trust them and respect them and I sometimes second guess myself in fear that maybe my dreams or goals aren't valid because I don't want to go to law school.

I'm an adult (well, 21) yes but I'm forever my parent's child so I take everything they say as gold and I do look for their approval and support. :oops:

What can I do?

I plan on bringing it up again soon but I'd like something to help open them up and actually hear me.
libralovemoon

Re: Spells for Freedom from Controlling Family Members

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, libralovemoon,

I am sorry that you're under such pressure. That's got to be a lot of stress for you.

Please take a look at the other posts for spell ideas.

But I highly suggest adding an influence skull candle spell to persuade them to lay off! Fine the entire spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Religious mother

Unread postby everlastinglove » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:38 pm

my mother is a super religious muslim.

when i was 13 she kicked me out of the house for not wearing a hijab. (im muslim). i was homeless for 2 days.

i didnt want to starve to death so i finally came home and she let me stay as long as i put on the hijab.. i wore it to school and relentlessly got bullied. i was called a terrorist and mean girls would bully me and call me 9/11 and i would come home and cry. i told my mother about it and she didnt believe me. i finally took it off secretly in the bathroom at school before school would start. she noticed something different about me.. i would always straighten my hair even though i put a scarf on it.. i used to never do that. so she followed me into the bathrooms before school started. and embarrassed me in front of the girls..
i came home that night and she said if i took it off one more time she would shave my head in my sleep.. she kept on asking me if im embarrassed of her wearing a hijab..

she wont even be seen in public with me if im wearing shorts or a mini skirt or tank top.. if she does she'll give me death glares a call me a slut under her breath.. is there a spell i can do to get her to stop wearing the hijab..
everlastinglove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, everlastinglove,

I am so sorry that people are making fun of you. That is just terrible. You may want to speak to the principle and discuss this with them. Because, the school is legally responsible to protect your religious rights. And, to protect you from harassment.

I feel it is not ethical for us to get involved in religious or cultural matters such as this one. I don't know anything about its representation and won't speak to anything that is unfamiliar to me.

So, I advise you to look at the thread that I moved your post to and see if there's anything that appeals to you.

But, I cannot answer anymore questions in regards to this matter.

I am sorry.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:03 am

Hi. I was not sure where to place this topic and I didn't find anything similar so please redirect me if it already exists.

I need a solution for overly possesive parent(s).
As more as I am growing up (I am at legal age right now btw), my mother is more and more possessive of me and has less trust in me for no reason.
She is afraid to be alone, she hates her own company and needs noise and something happening all the time. She is also very materialistic and money oriented and very difficultly admits that she has made mistakes.
The point is: She is working behind my back and sabotaging my education and social life outof fear of losing me and her staying alone. In my face she is all sweet and nice, would afford and give me nearly anything I need, but behind my back she is doing just opposite.She has her own plan on how my life will go and it is a little to say that she is doing everything in her power, and more, to make it happen.
She also managed to brake a bond between me and my father just because of her "mean" nature. She tends to be overly controling.

I need a suggestion, meditation, spell, whatever... to stop that possessiveness in her that she has towards me.
Also to be more open to love again, as she tends to be really bitchy to men in her life, just using them for money and giving nothing in return. Ofc such relationships can't stand long which resulted in her not wanting to get into any kind of relationship ever again for the rest of her life which just means that her main focus is me - which is not good.
She is not interested in any hobbies or activities aside of me. She says nothing interests her.
It goes so far that she can't be separated from me even when just a room wall is separating us. When I am out she tends to dig into my personal stuff as she thinks that I am hiding who-knows-what from her and those are all in her head, results of her obessiveness.

Help?

P.S. Don't suggest "talk to her openly" as I did, but she just doens't listen and jumps to comclusion that I do not care for her and that I do not "pity her"... Just, how sick one has to be if they want someone to PITY them?
random user

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello random user,

Here is the thread that's relevant to your situation; I moved your post here so you could see posts from other people in the same situation.

The behavior you're describing is totally unhealthy and emotionally abusive. To actively sabotage your child's education and social life is just cruel, and I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

You mentioned you're of legal age, so my first suggestion would be to move out into your own place. Perhaps if the two of you had some distance, you could work toward having a healthier relationship. If you can't do that yet, here are some ideas:

1. Work a honey jar for you and your mom, to sweeten her toward you and your goals.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2. Do an Influence skull candle to influence your mom's thoughts toward trusting you and not being so obsessive and controlling:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I'd dress the skull candle with Influence oil and as well as Tranquility oil, so soothe all the obsessive thoughts in her head:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

3. Miss Michaele had a great suggestion for someone in an above post, and I think you could use it to help bring some friends and maybe a solid boyfriend into your mom's life:

"And if they really have no one else to rely on, some work with Balm of Gilead buds, cloves and Attraction products should bring new friends and helpers into their lives."

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

4. Lastly, do some money work for yourself so you can save up some money and move out:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck to you and take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby random user » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:36 am

This is really helpful. Thank you.
random user

Unread postby MoonyMoon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:40 am

Hi there. I need some help with a fast spell to sweeten my mother. I barely go out with my friends - seriously, I can't even remember what was the last time - and the next weekend will be an event with my school friends, because we are near graduation and want to spend some time togheter. The problem is she doesn't want to let me. I know how stupid this sounds, but I swear she is ALWAYS like this, and I don't usually care because I prefer to stay at home. But this time is different! It would be very important to me. I'll probably work with a honey jar to try to fix it a little, but for now I need something fast with this especial purpose.
I was thinking about some honey and a petition paper for this especial ocasion. Then I put it in a dish, put the honey on top of it and light a candle in the same plate, already dressed with some oil.
What do you think about it? any better ideias?
MoonyMoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello, MoonyMoon,

That sounds good!

Sugar will work faster than honey. Try to sweeten her to your friends

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dahliavon » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi so quick backstory me and my ex broke up and I took it kinda badly but it wasn't his fault I suffer from mental illness. Well we never stopped talking or loving each other recently we went public and my parents don't approve theyll let me see him and spend time with him but I can't stay the night with him which is stupid considering I lived with him for a year. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to change my parents mind. Keep in mind I just graduated college I do live with them but I don't qualify for an apt due to them ruining my credit. I have been putting bend over and st Martha oil over the house and in the soap I just don't know what else I can do please help me
dahliavon

Unread postby natstein » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello dahliavon,

You might try working with the Influence line of products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) in particular I think a honey jar kit would work well for this!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri May 19, 2017 8:48 pm

dahliavon, it looks like they've also mistreated you by ruining your credit, so domination work might be justified. For the moment, I wouldn't go much farther than Professor Porterfield's Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell, which I posted here shortly after the Professor taught it to us in 2014.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kgirl84 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello,

This is my first time on here/and doing spell work with kits. I need recommendations for several issues. My parents are controlling and sometimes we still argue and i fear them. What can help with that? I don't live with them.

Also, they don't know I'm back with my boyfriend and they do not approve of him. Is there something I can do to change their mind?

Third...months ago when my bf and i broke up...he was with another girl. I went to see a psychic and she said that a female on his side wished bad luck for me and him. Well six months later...were still talking (never stopped). They broke up and were trying to get back together. What should I do for that?

Any help is much appreciated! This site can be overwhelming. Thank you!
Kgirl84

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello Kgirl84,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I'm sorry your parents are so controlling. You could try putting the three of you in a honey jar to sweeten them to you, and then use some Crucible of Courage products on yourself to get you the courage you need to stand up to them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You could do a skull candle spell to try and change their mind about the boyfriend. Do a skull candle per parent dressed with Influence oil:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

For your third question, are you asking what to do about this mysterious female relative who is working against you and your boyfriend?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kgirl84 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi sisterJean... i barely saw your reply. I am still trying to figure this forum out. I did a honey jar on my mom but I have issues with both of my parents. Should I put two different petitions on one jar for each parent? As far as my boyfriend, I bought an unjinxing vigil candle and was wondering if that will take away any bad wishes for us. Also, how do i light the unjinxing candle? i also bought a clarity candle. Do i light those and let it stay lit till it ends or light it in sections each day?

You also mentioned skull candles...what color and which oil would help and do i write a petition on the candle or on a paper under it?

Sorry...this is all so new to me! Any help is appreciated!!!
Kgirl84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, Kgirl84 ,

t would be wise of you to read the forum threads because most of these questions have been answered many times.

Also, we keep the questions on the topic of the thread. For instance, Honey jar questions go under that thread, Candles go under that thread, etc.

I will answer each question after the question but, in the future, please read the forum threads prior to posting:

1- Should I put two different petitions on one jar for each parent? YES

2-As far as my boyfriend, I bought an unjinxing vigil candle and was wondering if that will take away any bad wishes for us.-YES

3- Also, how do i light the unjinxing candle? Light it and let it stay lit

4- i also bought a clarity candle. Do i light those and let it stay lit till it ends or light it in sections each day?-Let it stay lit

5- You also mentioned skull candles...what color and which oil would help -This link as the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

6-and do i write a petition on the candle or on a paper under it? Please look at the forum thread on petition papers

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kgirl84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:11 am

Thank you Miss Aida...sometimes I can't find the exact answer I am looking for in the forums. I appreciate you answering me!
Kgirl84

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends