Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
pma
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by pma » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks for the quick response!! The high flame is normal and I see that on nearly every candle I burn, along with the dancing. I talk to and pray each candles a lot, so I generally get responses.

The smoking once the candle burns down shorter than the lip of the bowl is not something I've seen but mainly because I'd never burned a candle in a bowl before and especially not one that was only 4" across, thus somewhat confining. Curious as to whether it was the condition of the bowl rather than the message that was causing the smoking.

I'm burning a candle dressed in the same oils on the same item now but on top of the overturned bowl rather than inside it, and it is not smoking. Maybe that is my answer...
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm

I poured out the pool of wax from three of my Road Opener glass vigil candles and then right afterwards, I noticed that all three of them had black on the glass. The glass on top of all three were not black at all until then. Is it normal for the glass candles to get black on them after you pour out the wax or is it from something else, like a bad sign?

Not only that but several hours after lighting a white pull-out candle, which was surrounded by the other three vigil candles, the flame went out, however, the glass container that the white Pull-out candle was in, did not turn black on top.

I also mentioned on another thread, that ONE of the three Road Opener vigil candles went out also 8 hours after I lit it. I relit again, but the flame is weak. Should I have another candle to back it up in case the flame goes out again?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Hoodoogirl:

1) Why did you pour out the pool of wax from your Road Opener Vigil Candles?

2) Yes, the act of pouring wax out of a vigil candle can make the exposed wick smoke and coat the top with black soot, as well as the actual flame possible licking the top and sides and causing the glass to turn dark.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

I poured the wax out because I was afraid the wick would end up drowning in the wax. Why, aren't you supposed to do that? Well at least I know now the glass didn't turn black because of a bad sign. Should I just leave the pool of wax alone from now on?

Thanks for your reply Joseph.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm

In situations like this, I would wait for the candle to finish.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:17 am

Ok...thanks for your help jwmcclin.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 am

I'm on day four for Road Opener vigil Candles. I have three vigil Road Opener candles burning with petitions for different aspects of my life, forming a triangle, with a white candle in the middle . One of my Glass Vigil Road Opener candles that went out (twice) , which I petitioned to open the roads for love and to attract a certain guy, the flame has gradually become stronger since I relit it yesterday and I looked at it this morning and its stronger now than it was before. Now the flame is moving around, where as before it didn't move at all and it was weak.

Hopefully this a good sign Considering that it got off to a weak start.

All the rest of the vigil candles that I have burning for Road Opener are burning strong and dancing a little.

Yesterday, I put half of the remaining Roap Opener bath crystals in my laundry when I washed my clothes. I also sprinkled some Van Van Sache powder on my socks that I wore. I wonder if that had anything to with the flame becoming stronger from the candle that originally went out a couple of times?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am

We cannot answer that question for you. That is something you would need to answer on the board. There could be many factors as to why this candle is burning stronger now.

I would suggest that you get a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 am

Starsinthesky,

Ok, thanks for responding.

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am

I was wondering if someone might help me with a candle divination? What happened seemed contradictory, but maybe I am reading it wrong.

I burned a couple figural candle with two wicks. The wicks burned toward each other and then became one huge flame (to the point it was starting to get a little scary.) The flame was crackling and burning higher and higher. The female side dripped, but as this is the sort of candle where the woman has her legs wrapped around the man, it may have just been due to the shape of the candle, since her rear end has no other wax directly under it and that is the part that dripped. Toward the end the wicks were one on top of the other and the flame slowly grew smaller and then split into two flames and went out. Since this was a spell for bringing a couple closer rather than breaking up this seemed like a bad sign, but the pool of wax also melted into a large heart. I just found this so confusing.

I've had divination done and was told to go ahead and do this work, but I'm now wondering if based on this candle I need to try other work and I'm not sure what products I might try. IF anyone has any insight into what a burning like this might mean and what next steps I might take I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you . :)

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 am

I am confused.. Can someone help me out? If you are burning a 7 day vigl break up candle and it burns clear that is not a good sign?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm

That is a good sign that your spell is going to be successful. Please read this page http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

charm02

Unread post by charm02 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,
I have posted this question before on another thread, but just realized that it was on the incorrect thread, so I am reposting it here.

I have just completed a love candle spell to break my lover's resistance. I must say that I had an interesting experience. The candle burned high, steady and clean for the first 7 days. On day 7, I left the candle burning as I though it would have been okay. By the way, this candle was studded all over with many cubeb berries and dill seeds and coated with intimate fluid as well as FMB oil. (For the first 7 days the berries just accumulated in the wet wax at the surface of the candle). Anyway, on day 7 when I went to check on the candle, I noticed that the berries on the surface was burning and popping and one of the berries on the shaft of the candle caught on fire and burned through the candle exposing the untouched wick. Of course I put out that fire as I did not want to ruin the work any further, prayed over it, focused and continued working. It was amazing watching the berries pop! On the last day (day 9) I had another interesting burn. Again, the berries popped all over and started their individual flames which I immediately put out. But I noticed something peculiar. Towards the end of the burn, there were 2 separate flames, somewhat far from each other. But the interesting thing is within less than a minute, both flames joined together (as if holding hands) and formed one bright high steady flame. It remained this way until it ended. What does this suggest? I really prayed hard for my target to break his resistance and come to me and be unable to resist me. In addition to this, I noticed 3 distinct crucifixes formed from the wax on the cup that I placed the candle on. Can someone please help me understanding this.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

I read the candle divination article and i'm confused with this candle i'm burning, where i annoited with oils and herbs of course LM
well the glass turned black in the top and the flame is dancing like crazy and hight, can someone tell me anything about this situation.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 am

Hi the usurper,

the signs you describe are described in the candle divination page as well as many times within this thread.

Black means serious obtacles, usually someone working against you, if that clears up toward the bottom, thn you'll probably be able to work through that mess with continued work. It would correspond to the following portion of the candle divination page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC1 ''A glass encased candle burns half clean and half dirty''.

The flame is dancing crazy high means that people/you (whoever or whatever you're burning on/for) are very strongly affected by the work. On the down-side, if the burn is so high that it becomes a fire hazard, then it can mean serious trouble for yor work. It would correspond to the following portions of the candle divination page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA1 ''The candle flame flares, dips, bends, or gutters repeatedly'' and http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA9 ''The candle tips over and flames up into a fire hazard''.

If you have specific questions on candle divination are require professional help for a reading, then you can also contact AIRR workers who can help you. The list of workers who do candle readings is found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 am

Thank you, Aura, i know the work is affecting already the target and the glass is clear in the half, the flame is still dancing and normal. Thank you

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 am

I am burning a glass encased break-up candle from LM. It went out after one night, so I waited a couple days (so I could really concentrate & convey my intentions) then re-lit it. Later the wick split in 2 & both flames were doing a lot of "dancing" around (best word I can think of but I felt more of a violent type energy than mere dancing) then the 2 flames eventually calmed down & continued to burn that way for a day or 2, with one wick kinda in the middle & the other up against the glass. It was scorching the glass & causing the paper on the outside of the candle to burn, so I tried moving it away & more towards the middle, but just wouldn't stay. A couple nights ago, the wick against the glass went out, but the one in the middle is still burning & now the unlit wick against the glass is more exposed, now that the candle has continued to burn for a little over a day. Has anyone ever had this happen & any ideas? I've read the page on candle divination & read through this forum, but I haven't seen anything like this come up. Also, should I leave the non-burning wick alone or re-light it?
I know I should get a reading & will likely do that once the candle is finished burning, but I would love some input from those of you on here who have some experience w/candle burning. Thanks!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 am

I searched the page on candle divination but couldn't find anything that might shed some light on this....

Anyway, I am doing a honey jar to sweeten a lover's disapproving parent. As I spoke my desires and prayers, concentrating on the jar, a huge- and I do mean rather impressive- waterfall of wax just spilled down. We are talking, it poured. It sounded like somebody peeing or something (sorry, just couldn't think of a better description!). I have never had anything like that happen while burning a candle before. Wax drips, yes, but never such a massive release.

Do you think it's a good sign, that maybe it represented the parent's resistance breaking?

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Would like to share the photo of my melted uncrossing candle which look very evil. How to unload the photo?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Upload a photo by placing the URL of the photo between the "" symbol you get when you hit the "Img" button in your reply.

Should look like this: [img](IRL%20of%20image%20here)[/img]
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 am

I burned a glass encased break-up candle from LM. It went out after one night, so I waited a couple days (so I could really concentrate & convey my intentions) then re-lit it. Later the wick split in 2 & both flames were doing a lot of "dancing" around (best word I can think of but I felt more of a violent type energy than mere dancing) then the 2 flames eventually calmed down & continued to burn that way for a day or 2, with one wick kinda in the middle & the other up against the glass. It was scorching the glass & causing the paper on the outside of the candle to burn, so I tried moving it away & more towards the middle, but just wouldn't stay. A couple nights later, the wick against the glass went out, but the one in the middle was still burning & the unlit wick against the glass became more exposed, after the candle continued to burn for a little over a day. After going back to the candle later, I found that the glass vigil broke & there was a hole in the bottom where the remaining wax spilled out all around the candle on on my petition paper, w/nothing left in the vigil except some burned herbs & the other wick that had gone out a few days before. It looks as tho the wick that continued to burn eventually moved to the opposite side of the glass & from the one that went out & made it's own scorch marks & eventually caused the glass to break.Has anyone ever had this happen & any ideas? I've read the page on candle divination & read through this forum, but I haven't seen anything like this come up. Some of the aspects (like the action of the flames & split wicks & glass breaking) but I guess I'm trying to put it all together.
I know I should get a reading & will likely do that a little later, but I would love some input from those of you on here who have some experience w/candle burning. Thanks!
If I can figure out how to upload pics here, I'll upload one of this candle. I've burned other LM vigil lights & had various reactions, but this is my 1st break-up vigil & never seen anything like this.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello LM family,

Question"

1.Is it ok to burn candles for multiple purposes on the same day such as: Divorce candles for 2 couples,Return To Me on pink candle,and 2 white candles fixed with protection,uncrossed,etc?

Note: one of the divorce candles is on my on and off lover with him and his wife whom I thought was seperated,I'm also burning the return to me candle on him too,plus the white candle fixed for me and him.

Advice:

This is what I did on the divorce candles: carved the parties names with (break up/divorce) ,petitions,pictures,lemons/juice,vinager,goofer dust,cayenne peper,crushed red peper,black peper,poppy seeds,break up oil,seperation oil,and confusion oil.

White candles" hssop,peace water,salt,uncrossed oil,feiry wall of protection,Bay Leaves,and cast of evil for his alcohol addiction. Plus petitions and pictures.

Pink candle for return to me: return to me oil,look me over oil,reconciliation,cinnnomen,sugar,vanilla flavoring,and bay leaves,petition,and picture.

Thanks to whomever answears my question and give advice.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Quick update on one of the divorce candles burning wierd: double flame,flame on bottom and top of candle ,candle spliting ....petition paper and pictures,herbs,goofer dust,etc under candle. Drippings and little sounds, other candle seems to be burning fine.....heres pictures below

First candle burning wierd of my lover and his wife

http://i49.tinypic.com/dmfqz7.jpg

http://oi45.tinypic.com/28pys.jpg

Second candle burning slow and fine,still standing

http://oi47.tinypic.com/20keq9x.jpg

Updates: The first candle split, her side fell and his side fell ,flame going down middle,with messy wax all around

Thanks to whomever answers

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:23 am

I think this is pretty self explanatory. Again, we can interpret this for you but you interpretation is what is most important. Personally, I wouldnt want others overanalyzing my situation on the forum, I would rather show these pictures to a rootworker to get an accurate assessment.

And why did you burn two candles at the same time? I think that is overdoing it, but that's fine if you want to do it that way. One candle is effective.

The candle split...a lot of messy wax. So I think its pretty obvious its going to be a messy break up.

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Thu May 03, 2012 8:10 am

Help I need some input...I recently burned a 4 inch candle for someone to remove a person who is an obstacle in his life.. Road Opener and Van Van ... candle burned down nicely.. It was on a thick glass candle plate which i used several times before ... .. Used lucky mojo candle and metal holder on top of glass plate.. for it.. Well while I was dressing another candle.. I heard a pop and the candle dish cracked.. Does this mean I cracked the obstacle?? I am going to lite another candle for him to see if this was a fluke.. I cleansed myself and area.. Have protection candle up... just want someone's input...

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Thu May 03, 2012 9:49 am

Burned a 4 inch candle dressed with Road Opener Oil and Van Van Oil. For removal of a person who is an obstacle in life.. Burned candles several times on candle dish before this.. As candle was finishing up I hear a pop and the candle dish popped and broke..

Does that mean I shattered the obstacle?

I cleaned space and cleansed myself.. Got candle dress with Fiery Wall of Protection. ..

Going to lite another Road Opener and Van Van candle for same obstacle removing.. to see if it was a fluke ...

Any input I would appreciate...

Thanks

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:17 pm

I posted a question before & still haven't gotten any replies/help. That was my 2nd time posting & asking 4 some help & still not getting any response, while others have. I know the moderators here can get pretty busy at times, so any/all help is greatly appreciated. Part of the reason I buy from LM is b/c I've always been able to come here & get my questions answered about their products. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the burn I did & if so, do you think mine was full of signs or just a bad candle? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:00 pm

@ Maverick96

The Moderators are not the only people that can answer questions. Any one can answer questions as this is a community. Anyways I've noticed people tend to get upset sometimes when we do not answer questions. I think the key is to not get upset, but just simple ask that you would like input on your post.

ALSO, most of the time we have talked about a topic for multiple pages, and it baffles me when people have not read through the previous pages to see if we have discussed something similar. I mean we have discussed most topics down to the core so chances are you do not need to wait in getting your answer. Personally, I feel part of learning is finding the research yourself not only by going to the info pages, but doing some research on the forum. Its not that hard, yet some people want to be lazy and feel like we are going to find. This was not directed at you Maverick96, but just an observation.

Back to your post Maverick96

Split wick in this case, I would say is a good sign since it was a break up candle. However, thats my perception and this is why a reading is most viable for any situation.

The rest of your post about the vigil light breaking can be found on the divination page which I have cut and pasted below

A glass encased vigil candle cracks or breaks, spilling wax

Sometimes breaking a situation apart is exactly what you want to do, and in those cases, the broken glass may be interpreted as a sign that your spell is going to succeed, although the split will be harsh, abrupt, or painful:

If a Separation or Break Up candle glass breaks, it might signify a very complete and abruptly shattered break-up (with tears of sorrow)

If a Separation or Break Up candle glass breaks, and you had knowledge that the work is being performed against resistant people, and the break was accompanied by a lot of black soot in the candle glass or burning of the candle label, it could signify their break would be temporary or incomplete, due to their resistance to the spell.

Personally, I would burn another candle for this situation and see how it burns. I think that this divination could be misleading as the wick was too close to the class which could have caused the glass to break. Not to mention this could be interpreted as a fire hazard which you can lean more about on the divination page.

So I would repeat the break up candle vigil

@Runner

Signs are personal to the petitioner. So if you feel that you have cracked through the obstacle then maybe you have. I would light another candle NOT on a plate. Maybe you can get a cookie sheet or even a piece of foil and see how the candle burns.

You can read what was pasted from the divination page below about broken plates.

Seriously speaking, and with no attempt at frivolity or triviality, it must be noted that the best way to avoid a broken plate, saucer, or holder is to not use glass or ceramic in this capacity. A worker who persists in the habit, especially after breaking more than one such article, is a worker who is ungrounded in the real world, whose spirituality may aim high but who fails to take note of the physical laws that govern and set limits on our daily lives on Earth.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Runner

Unread post by Runner » Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 am

Thank you Stars.. I took note of the broken glass candle holder.. I removed them in candle burning.. I will do another candle and see how that comes out.. on tin cookie sheet..

Mamabu

Unread post by Mamabu » Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

HI

I am working on a 3 weeks reconciliation candle spell and need help reading signs. These are the results of the 1st week.

1- I started with a yellow cut & clear candle- wax formed 3 to 4 hearts

2- Then I did an orange road opener candle - while it was burning I looked through the window and saw a 100% black cat on the street who appeared confused..run a bit then stop and then kept running. Let me note that I live in the city and had never seen a black cat or any cat on my street. None of my neighbors have cats. IS that a sign? if yes what do you think it means?

3- The orange candle wax formed one big heart

4- I also burned a pink reconciliation candle today and the wax also shaped into 2 or 3 hearts.

how do you think my work is going?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Signs are subjective and personal to the petitioner. So basically what do they mean to you?

1. why are you burning a cut and clear in the case of reconciliation?

2."This black cat does double-duty as a representative of the black arts (including the granting of invisibility and the return of lost love) and as a bringer of money luck. "

This is from the product page about black cats http://www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html

In terms of opening the roads for trying to get this person back...perhaps they may want to come back but are confused.

3. Heart could mean that there is hope to remove the obstacles to get this person to return

4. Self explanatory

If you want to get a better picture than I would complete the work and then perhaps go and get a reading on it.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

pma

Unread post by pma » Sat May 05, 2012 6:14 am

Two LM pink figural candles burned with wax running down towards one another. Marriage oil was one of the 5 LM love oils used and the candles were incircled in 3 LM love/communication powders and various LM love/communication herbs. The woman candle burned all the way down to the foil on the day of Venus, leaving a perfect circle open ring behind in the joined wax.

I've read that it is a good sign to be left with a ring as a token in remaining candle wax when marriage is part of the petition. It seems logical, so I'm wondering whether a ring would be considered a positive sign in this case.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

Mamabu

Unread post by Mamabu » Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 am

Thank you starsinthesky7.

I had a reading with one of the AIRR readers and was suggested to do a cut & clear, then a road opener and a reconciliation.

Probably so that the cut and clear will allow us for a fresh start? not sure. We defenitely broke up because he was confused/scared.

I will keep working on my spell and after the final week, I will get another reading on the situation.

We arent in contact since we broke up 1 month ago but I will re-initiate after the 3 weeks spell is complete.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

SInce this is a question about candle signs, i am merging it into the candle signs thread.

Having a reader to tell you to do a Cut and Clear Spell, then a Road Opener, and then a Reconciliation sounds unusual to me.

I know that Deacon Millett has done this, but it is strictly a last resort, when the relationship is destructive and must be torn down to the bricks before it can be rebuilt. Deacon Millett has done it with success, but it is not a universal method of working.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I do use Cut and Clear to help end obsessive love. But it's very interesting to immediately go to Open Road and Reconciliation. I would run these signs by your rootworker, if I were you.
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I think this is pretty self explanatory. Again, we can interpret this for you but you interpretation is what is most important. Personally, I wouldnt want others overanalyzing my situation on the forum, I would rather show these pictures to a rootworker to get an accurate assessment.

And why did you burn two candles at the same time? I think that is overdoing it, but that's fine if you want to do it that way. One candle is effective.

The candle split...a lot of messy wax. So I think its pretty obvious its going to be a messy break up.

Thank you star :D

VoodooPrincess

Unread post by VoodooPrincess » Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi everyone.

About the topic of candles, I was wondering if it is possible that candles of a less quality tear wax easier ?
I bought some cheaper candles last week, and oh boy, I never saw so much resedue. Normaly there is no resedue left when I burn a candle for my petition.
Thank you Saint Martha for being there for me. I love you.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu May 10, 2012 4:40 am

I have been working a reconciliation jar for a couple of months with my ex. It has been working so far. I have since been burning candles on top of it every monday, wednesday and friday. Because of several candles having been burned on top of it, there was wax on top of it--about 3/4 of an inch. Last night, I completed a 9 inch candle on top of it. It turned into a huge flame and liquified almost everything that was left on top of the jar, there was nothing but a puddle left.... I have taken pictures of it but I was wondering if this meant anything or if this is what tends to happen after a few candles burn....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 am

It's fairly common for that to occur. Depending on what other movement and signs you've been receiving, it can be a sign that some obstacles have been worked through.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu May 10, 2012 7:25 am

I just did a vinegar jar for he and the young lady he was seeing two Saturdays ago. This is the first finished rec candle since then.... Maybe it's working? Thank you!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu May 10, 2012 7:43 am

Also... all of my 'puddles' from all of my candles (whether on a name paper/petition or not), keep coming out similar..... looks like a tail of some sort--this one was the middle of last month : http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... 122449.jpg
Ms. Cat said that the pillars were not a good sign ( I have been crying ALOT :D)--- but with ever candle, it seems that there is less 'tearing'....

This is a picture of last nights' --- not sure if I should have put foil under it but I have been doing that because of all of the wax build up

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... 075834.jpg

do you see the 'tails' that I'm talking about? it doesn't matter where I do it, I still get these 'tails'

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Fri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Just wanted to let someone know that currently, the candle divination page in the Hoodoo In Theory and Practice section is not working. The tail end of the url is .Html, it should be a lower case "h". I was able to get to it, just by changing the capital H to h in .html and it worked just fine. Just an FYI.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
HRCC Student #2179

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm

is this the website you are trying to access < http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html >

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm

jwmcclin wrote:is this the website you are trying to access < http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html >
yes it is. however, when you're on the actual HITAP page, if you scroll down to the candle divination link, it does not work. the link you pasted worked because the tail end of the url ended in .html, if you go to the HITAP page itself, the candle divination link ends in .Html, so you end up with an error page because of the capital H in the ".Html". LOL. i'm a former web designer, so whenever i get an error page, my eyes are just so use to trying to figure out why that is. :) i noticed it and wanted to point it out in case there are people who are trying to access that page (candle divination) directly from the HITAP page and don't know that it's just a matter of a changing the "H" to "h". hope that makes sense. maybe this belongs in the tech support section. my apologies if i'm posting in the wrong section.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
HRCC Student #2179

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sun May 13, 2012 3:16 am

I started my honey jar last week. On Friday I prayed over my intention for my intended and the flame moved and little and twice it looked at if the flame moved and pointed at me and stayed for a couple of seconds and then contined to burn normally. Does anyone have any idea what this meant? When the spell was done I noticed that what was left of the wax was in the shape of a small heart. Can i interpret that as a positive sign?

On Saturday i noticed signs of my intended's name and a couple of other things as well. And today for the first time in a long time I saw him on Facebook, however I attempted to strike up a conversation as i normally did, but he didn't respond and left. I cannot help feel a little disheartened. It is too soon I feel, and these are the first steps.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 am

If you are trying to remove someone you may want to look into banishing and/or hot foot.

www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I would take it as a break through, but you could always get a reading to make sure.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 am

Hello,

One lady, and this only one lady, told me that when you burn a high, altar candle in a jar, like a seven-day candle. Spirit or the spell leaves images as messages on the side of the jar as the candle burns down. She is the first person to tell me that. I've never heard of it before. Is it true ? She said it is like a scrying candle, like you scry on the crystal or water.

All I learned before is that the flame can tell you whether the spell is going good or bad based on how strong the flame is.

Thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 am

Reading signs in wax is called ceromancy. Reading signs left by smoke is capnomancy.

Read about this practice here:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: Candle Magic Divination

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 am

Sun369,

Reading smoke on a candle glass is called capnomancy. It is an ancient form of divination. Most of us in the conjure community who work with candles practice it.

In addition to the page that Mary Bee recommended, here is a second page on the subject, from the web site of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

AIRR: Category: Candle Reading
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

This thread is being merged with the long, long thread on divination signs from candles (both free-standing and in glass) and i advise you to read the entire thread -- it has been here all along, and, along with the two URLs indicated, will teach you a great deal about the subject.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Sun369,

Reading smoke on a candle glass is called capnomancy. It is an ancient form of divination. Most of us in the conjure community who work with candles practice it.

In addition to the page that Mary Bee recommended, here is a second page on the subject, from the web site of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

AIRR: Category: Candle Reading
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

This thread is being merged with the long, long thread on divination signs from candles (both free-standing and in glass) and i advise you to read the entire thread -- it has been here all along, and, along with the two URLs indicated, will teach you a great deal about the subject.

Good luck!
oh thanks...i have been wondering what happened to my "this" thread.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 am

Hi everyone. For those who wondered, I am hoping to get a reading next week from an AIRR member, so fingers crossed on that.In the meantime, i am still working my honey jar and just have a question about candles and how they burn. I use votives in glass because i need to leave the candle for awhile while I am doing other things or asleep and that seems to be the safest alternative. I am using pink and red as the colors, sometimes white. In the past few weeks, the candles left a residue at the bottom, which I respectfully dispose of in the ocean nearby. I figuerd that meant here was resistance. And there is silence between us now. When i first started, the candles burned completely awayl leaving just he metal disc at the bottom, with no soot. Then the residue started. I finally got a clean burn earlier this week, down to nothing, which made me feel better. The flame was clear, bright and danced around. But then yesterday I decided to burn a beeswax votive I got at the local farmer's market, i figured beeswax would be a nice touch as it has been used for centuries. Well, it burned very fast with a large flame. But it left a residue on the bottom that resembled a full moon (curved back and all) when i drew it out. The wick had been a problem, there was soot up one side of the votive, though the burn had initially been clean. So I am wondering what anyone might have in the way of a take on this. Could it be the candle? Or has the person in question started flipflopping again? Any suggestions? It is my birthday on Saturday so I would love it to be happy...thanks for your help!
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for color of font
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

This forum is about Lucky Mojo products. We cannot comment on a candle that you bought at your local farmer's market.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 am

I have been burning a 7 day attraction vigil candle. It's the 6th day and everything is looking good.

During my burn it started off slow and weak and now the candle is going at a steady pace and is almost done with completely clear glass.

I did my candle as an attraction candle in hope of running into my target. My wish was that he would always be attracted to where I am physically. I haven't ran into I'm yet but I was wondering if this was a sign?

I woke up about 3 am the other morning and was laying there thinking of him and I remembered a specific place that he goes and all of a sudden the candle popped. Just once and it was the first time and only time I heard it pop..... What do you think? if I go to that place I would ave no business being there so I would feel a little weird going there. Anyhow,

The whole time my candle has been burning the wick has only stayed on one side which I have read signifies that my workings will only partly work. Well last night I made a photo box with him hanging in it so his mind will always be on me and this morning I woke up and it looks like the wick is moving towards the middle! Do you think the photo box is helping?

These are all good signs right? Should I preceded with the purple commanding candle?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Signs are personal and you seem to have hit the nail on the head with your interpretations.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:35 am

Compare your interpretations to this page

If you still have questions you can get a reading.

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

So the last week ive been putting my ancestor altar together. I finished this morning which is very fitting as one of my ancestors Im working with is my grandfather who died in Vietnam (as today is Memorial Day). His grave is in another state, but I got some dirt from the local graveyard at the site of the Vietnam memorial statue with his name on it.

I got home, made the finishing touches on the altar, left out some cool water and some fruit in front of his picture where I placed the dirt next too. I lit some frankincense and a white 7-day candle. I meditated for awhile and began to pray and thank him for his service. I could feel him coming through, and at the same moment the candle flame suddenly near tripled in height. I was able to have a few wonderful moments with my grandfathers spirit, and really made a good connection. I was led to pull out my pendulum and was getting very strong and instant results.

The conversation led to family and various conditions. When it came to my work (which im currently out of a job) he seemed very eager to help me "make something happen". We eventually said our goodbyes and once again I was getting that he really wanted to help me find work. I told him I was just happy to be able to have contact with him, but I would appreciate anything he could do. At that moment I felt his presence leave, and the candle began to fizz and pop for a few moments, then stopped, then the flame dropped down to normal size.

After checking out the candle divination info on the lucky mojo site, I feel very blessed and excited about everything that happened and cant wait to dive even deeper.

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 am

Hi,

I'll appreciate your advise in the following;

I was told that I had some crossing conditions a year ago. I had done the 13 baths, pray the Palsms, uncrossing candle for 7 days, going every day to dispose the material at a crossing road, and clean my apartment with chinesse clean.

I also had worked with a worker to do some cleaning and protection for me.

However, I still feeling this strong energy coming down from my right side (from head to the feet, just the right side). I feel that the crossing conditions are not vanish, or eliminated totally.

And now to complete the following just happenned:

While I was doing the novena for 9 days to St Anthony (with a St Anthony Candle) to bring back someone (The Astral Candle of this person), and with help from Hight John), and my own 7 days candle, all of the candles annointed with their match: St Anthony (olive oil, H John with H John, the candle of the person to bring back with a mix of domination, love, and H John, and my own candle with my astral oil taurous).

At the end, the first candle to end was the St Anthony, followed by the person to bring back astral candle, then High John, and just yesterday my own candle). All the candles (glass) wereclean, except my own candle.

My candle was a little smoky since I started, but yesterday at the end, the candle turned totally black, and for some reason I'm very worry and taking this indication as a confirmation that the crossing conditions are not gone. I had read the explanations in the lucky Mojo site in regards to reading the end of the candles, it's mentioend something about smoke, but not when the whole candle is totally black, can someone, please tell me your impression in regards to this matter, I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

1. You need to get a reading to see if you are actually still crossed. This work burning the way that it did could have nothing to do with you being crossed from before, and your candle burning a little smoky or turning completely doesn't meant that you are crossed at least not from before. But it could be a possibility, and it could be a warning about this work that there are some obstacles that you need to address that has everything to do with you rather than the target.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. Start cleansing and protecting yourself. Since you work with saints I Would work with archangel michael for protection

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.

You need to get a reading just for some reassurance.

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 am

Thanks for your reply.

I'll do some cleanse bath ASP.

I understand the part that you mentioned about the candle turning black because it may be some obstacles to overcame, but I hear that when there are blocks, for the person to be back, this will show in the candle of the person, whom I wish to bring back, nor in my candle.

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 am

Hi,

I'm just wondering if someone else can provide me with info in regards to the candle turning black, well ASSUMING this has nothing to do with crossing conditions.

Like what will be the main interpretation of my candle turning black, St Anthony's ending fisrt, then the other person's astral candle, followed by H John, and at the end my candle.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”