Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
RhiannonWyt
Working with Saint Martha along with other spell?

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:51 pm

I didn't see this in this thread already but I apologize if I am causing a repeat.

I am going to begin working with St. Martha tomorrow (Tues, 1/24/12) and aking her to dominate my ex to forgive me for the wrongs I have done. (I have my own forgiving to do along the way). My Break Up Spell kit will arrive soon from Lucky Mojo though and I find myself wondering if I should try to do both the petition to St. Martha AND the Break Up Spell work (beginning the break up spell after the moon begins to wane again in February).

Can someone with experience with St. Martha and/or this kind of spell work advise?
Rhiannon Wyt

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 am

If you are trying to break him up from another then yes doing the Break Up spell kit would be ideal.

If forgiviness is what you are looking for then a honey jar is the way to go.

However if you are wishing to dominate them, then Saint Martha is the saint for you. She isn't going to force him to forgive you, but she is called upon to compell a lover to return. If he's attached elsewhere then break that attachment with the Break Up spell kit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you Conjure Man, I changed my petition following some advice from stars. I will order a honey jar kit this Friday along with some other needed goodies.

Blessings!
Rhiannon Wyt

AnddieUS
HRCC Student
Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by AnddieUS » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Saint Martha, thank you for answering my petition. Thank you glorious St. Martha for working with and teaching me. You have touched my life in ways that there are no words to describe. Thank you.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

ladeenyc
Newbie working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by ladeenyc » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi all I loved reading all the good informative stuff on here.

I recently started an alter for saint Martha to get my ex back. Last tuesday I got a statue of the black saint Martha I smoked out my apt and said my prayers while doing that and than proceeded to dress the entire statue with olive oil that was blessed and florida water as I was doing that I was talking to her telling her about my situation that my ex was really not a bad guy just influenced by his negative friends and we fought over something really stupid. I than lit some incense and went around the entire statue and let the smoke hit the statue. I than started to dress her candle. it was green.

I put five holes in it and I put St Martha oil, come to me, love me, do as I say, I added some rose petals,violet leaves, rue leaves, and some queen elizabeth root, balm of gilead.

I put a short easy petition under the candle asking her for him to make contact with me. I put a cup of water mixed with florida water next to her statue and I than began to pray.

I asked her to show me a sign that she is willing to work with me I promised to give her flowers, coffee, and eggs and shout her name from the highest rooftops. I than started to say her prayer and lit the candle along with her prayer I also recited Psalms 23,27 and Isaiah 41. At 12am I put the candle out wed morning I got up and spoke with her and lit a small tea lite candle for her dressed with her oil. Wed night I prayed and spoke to her and went to sleep.

That night I had a dream about her in my dream I walked into the room and her statue had fallen over I started to cry and picked the statue up and called my friend to tell her what happened as I told her what happened she told me to get my power of psalms and read 39 thru 42 with her on the phone as I started to look for my book still crying she appeared to me at my bed I started to cry even more and was talking to her than she stretched out her hand to me and I kissed her on her forehead I than woke up.

I asked my rootworker if that was a good sign that I should be working with her and she said yes.( since that dream every time i pray and talk with her when I am done I kiss her on her forehead)

So on fri I brought an red alter cloth to put on my alter and dressed a red 4in candle for her I also started a new honey jar for my ex (because I got some of his bodily concerns ) I put all of the items I would need for the jar on the alter and said my prayers and to st martha for success in the work I also had a white skull candle that I was working for my ex to clear his head (my third one had a lot of interference) that too I prayed over and asked her for success in that work to let all the candles burn clear and bright and high.

Needless to say all the candles burned bright clear and high. On sat I prayed and talked to her in the morning and in the night,all day I kept seeing his name and I even saw one of his friends the day before but I also had an inkling that he wont be able to call me because he deleted my number out of his phone( he was very bad at remembering phone numbers ) out of anger. I went to sleep and had a dream about him

It is now sun 1/29/12 and I decided to call him was very nervous but went for it naturally he didnt not know it was me because he deleted my number we spoke for ten mins he asked me what I have been up too he has not spoken to me in a month, he forgives me and with him it is very hard to forgive but he forgives me . He than aksed me what I am doing later if i was not busy call him later. Twenty mins later he calls me back asking to come see me he was in my area ( but i was not home ugh) I told him I will call him when I get home.

All I have to say is that St Martha rocks and I am sooooo glad that she is in my life I still have 8 more tues to go and I am keeping up on my work and prayers

Thank you St Martha you rock. If there is any other things she likes can you please let me know sorry for the long drawn out details just wanted to make sure I got it out there and praise her name
Thank you St Martha you rock

ladeenyc
Newbie working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by ladeenyc » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey I also would like to know when should you make a payment to st martha when you get some contact from the person your working on or should I wait till the tues to give her payment
Thank you St Martha you rock

RhiannonWyt
Thanking St. Martha the Dominator!

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:40 am

St. Martha I am so grateful for what you have already done for me and what you are continuing to do for me! Thank you for the dream last night! Blessings and praise to you my mother!
Rhiannon Wyt

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 am

Thank you Saint Martha, I know that's what you bring. Thank you, and please continue to work with me.
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

gracefullove
Newly Registered

Unread post by gracefullove » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi all,
I just started working with Saint Martha.
I pray to her that "may my target contacts me", and I put the petition paper under the candle. And just a few days, Saint Martha grants me that I met my target when I was walking in a shopping mall. That's more than a contact, originally I want my target to initiate contact. I would like to know now I should change my petition or just keep it until my target initiate a contact? And may I put few petition under the candle?

Thanks Saint Martha, Thanks all.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 pm

You wanted your target to contact you and Saint Martha does better by bringing them to you. She's granted your petition.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

AoD

Unread post by AoD » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 am

Thank you St. Martha

Tavia

Working with St. Martha

Unread post by Tavia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 pm

I have a Saint Martha Vigil/Novena candle. I want to petition her next week Tuesday. I want to petition saint martha to dominate a man and make him return.I would like to know if its okay to insert my target's hair and picture inside the petition/ name paper? I understand that one must place the petition under her candle, but would these personal concerns strengthen the link? Or a regular petition without the concerns are equally as powerful? By the way, I'm planning to use LM "I Dominate my man" oil and some St. Martha oil to dress St. Martha's Vigil candle. I appreciate any feedback :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with St. Martha

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Putting the target's photo and hair along with the petition under the candle is fine to do. My advice is also to give St. Martha an offering as you make the petition; flowers, a glass of clear water, some coffee. She likes her offerings before she does work, in my experience.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Tavia

Re: Working with St. Martha

Unread post by Tavia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks for replying. I've read somewhere in the forum that its best to give the saints an offering AFTER they come through for you, because if you give them their offering before they work, they tend to be lazy. However, I've also heard of some people giving Saint Martha offerings as soon as they start to petition her. i was thinking of setting a porcelain cup of water for her next to the vigil candle while I pray to her (I was told that she does not like Crystal or glass). Then I was planning to give her white flowers and Black coffee after she granted my wish.

To be honest, i dont know whether I should give her the offering before or after the petition is granted. I dont want to offend her, but I dont want her to be lazy either :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

The idea that a Saint will be "lazy" if you make an offering before the work is accomplished is found fairly often in Mediterranean folk-magic. I cannot say it is correct or not, but you are certainly not the first to mention it.

SPD-CAT-MART
Saint Martha Dominator Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

And here is a nice Saint Martha image, depicting her after she has overcome the Tarasque. I wish i could find a larger copy of it, but this is what we have for now...

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

EnlightenedOne

Unread post by EnlightenedOne » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 am

Thank you, St. Martha the Dominator, for all you have done regarding my situation. I have complete faith that you will continue to bring me results and success.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank You so much Saint Martha for your love and giving me the up most strength :D to deal with the problem i had at hand, Hes doing it just as you promised you would get him to do, His back!.

Love you Saint Martha.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you St Martha the Dominator! This is the first time I have worked with her. I felt her presence ..very different then other spirits I have worked in the past (Isis, Aphrodite, Lady Guadalupe) ect. It was like a very strong, THICK, almost in your face presence came up to me quite quickly from behind. Just really popped in. I can't really describe her energy..but a bit more intimidating then some others I've worked with. Anyway. I petitioned her on behalf of a female friend..a police officer who is being treated very unjustly at work by her power-hungry, sexist, corrupt male command. Buttholios were trying to demote her for something she wasn't guilty of because they personally didn't like her. They failed!!

Thank you!! This was against the odds and St Martha kicked butt!

chacha10
Newly Registered

Unread post by chacha10 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you Thank You Thank You Saint Martha!! You are absolutely amazing and I love you so much...Saint Martha has done so much for me and continues to help me even tho I have messed up she forgave me and continues to help me. She is my Mother and I am so grateful for her.

Jeannie M.

Prayer to Santa Marta Dominadora?

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 am

Does the Prayer to Santa Marta Dominadora appear anywhere in the Forum?

I have looked for it without success.

I would appreciate it in English if possible, my Spanish is very limited.

I have also heard to put petitions to her to control someone in a snake plant -- where would I put it, in the plant or bury it in the pot?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jeannie M.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Prayer to Santa Marta Dominadora?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 am

This Forum is only in English -- please see the Forum Rules, which you can access at the upper right of your screen.

The thread you are looking for is in English, and the reason you did not find the information is that you were searching in Spanish. (The name "Santa Marta Dominadora" is Spanish.) In English, this saint is named Saint Martha the Dominator.

Your post has been added to the thread on this subject, which is titled, "Working with Saint Martha the Dominator" -- and there are more than 500 posts in that thread.

Regarding your question about the Snake Plant. If you are working with potted plants, our tradition is to bury the petition in the pot under the plant and then to regularly water the plant. As the petition-paper breaks down, the plant's roots grow into the petition and absorb it, and then the plant radiates the petition out into the world in the for of new growth.

Please read more about working with plants in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." Look in the entry for "Apple" on page 33, where a complete spell of this type is given in full detail.

Good luck with your work.

Here some of the many Saint Martha Dominator and Saint Martha Dominator Lubana products at Lucky Mojo. You can order right from the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.

=====

OIL-CAT-MART
St. Martha Dominator Oil
$6.00

=====

STA-CAS-MA12
St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon 12" Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

=====

STA-CAS-MD05
St. Martha Dominator Lubana 5" Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$12.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Allykat83
Newly Registered

Unread post by Allykat83 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I need help ASAP I'm having lots of issues with my husband and wanted to do some work with Santa Martha how do I begin to work with her any info would be appreciated I'm desperate marriage is falling apart

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 am

Hi Allykat:
This thread has hundreds of posts on how to start working with St. Martha. You can do a search, the search field is located in the top right hand of the Lucky Mojo forum page.

If your marriage is "falling apart", there certainly may be a lot of serious issues going on; you may want to get a reading to see exactly what would be the most successful for you. You can petition St. Martha to make your husband stay with you or to give you the dominant edge in the relationship.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 am

I agree with MaryBee. I think you should get a reading first to see what is going on with your marriage, and if saint martha will help you regarding this matter.

In the meantime, I would get a reconciliation honey jar going to see if that will help.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am

THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA!! SHE IS WONDERFUL!!!
Thank You Saint Martha

curiousgeorgette

Unread post by curiousgeorgette » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Saint Martha the Dominator, please accept my
My gratitude in advance. Please continue to
help me with my current situation..

curiousgeorgette

Unread post by curiousgeorgette » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Saint Martha the Dominator, please accept my
My gratitude in advance. Please continue to
help me with my current situation..

love123

Unread post by love123 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 am

I am so grateful for learning about saint Martha and very excited to be working with her. Thank you in advance saint martha

love123

Unread post by love123 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 am

I just heard about saint Martha yesterday and read all I could find. I decided I was going to try working with her and felt very positive about my decision. Then today on the radio I randomly heard something about snakes and I realized it mist be a sign from saint Martha. I'm very excited to start my prayers tonight.

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 am

Dearest St. Martha- My love and gratitude for your interceeding on my behalf.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

Thats great! I hope you enjoy working with her.

beautifulmesss12sc
Newly Registered

Unread post by beautifulmesss12sc » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 pm

I started working with st martha 2 weeks ago tonight will be my third Tues ... i first gave her a red candle and some water nothing the first week ,,, the second Tues i gave her water ... coffee and a red and green candle... i was sure at first if she wanted to work with me but i opened my e-mail and saw a junk e-mail from a Martha... so i began talking to her and thanking her for giving me the sign.. then i was listening to someone one night talking and she was telling this horrible snake story...lol.. i was like hmmmmm then i saw a sign for snake boots,,, that was all last week...

This past sat i got 10 texts from my guy that i have been trying to attract back and 2 phone calls... i have not heard from him in 2 months !!!! so tonight i gave her red wine( i was thinking of her the other day(st martha) and i saw a sign that said something abt wine so i figure thats what she wants ) so i have red wine ... coffee and a red and greeen candle and water on her alter tonight .. i have promised her white flowers but only upson the completion of getting him back i told her i would add a little something for her each week as long as i am getting some positive signs that he is coming back to me

so far so good i think

St Martha Thank you i know you are very powerful and i thank you for working with me

Jotravel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jotravel » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi
If I have to burn a candle when I recite the novena on Tuesdays, do I burn the whole candle or until I finish my prayers only ?
What colour candle should I use ?
Which prayers do you use as well ?
Im in need for her help now.

TQ

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 am

First off a novena is ONE way of working with Saint Martha or any saint for that matter. A novena is when you burn a candle for 9 days straight without letting the candle burn out at all, say the prayer for 9 days. If you let the candle burn out at all and/or forget to say the prayer 9 times a day you must start all over again. A novena is not the prayer...it is the act of doing something for 9 days and praying 9 times a day.

Specifically with saint martha, ONE way of working with her is praying to her for 9 tuesdays. Again if you do it this way and you miss a Tuesday you have to start ALL over again. Again this is ONE day of working her.

I personally petition her until I achieve my outcome.

And please read the thread on the other questions you have asked. We have discussed and answer those questions and it would be best to get the answers for this question or any forum questions by reading through the thread first.

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you St. Martha. I know this is not a simple situation, I trust in your actions.

Ican2

Unread post by Ican2 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Saint Martha I just wanted to say "Thank you" in advance for agreeing to work with me. I so look forward to building a strong relationship with you. I am so grateful to have found you.
Love you Saint Martha!
LunaCat

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:18 am

Thank you Saint Martha, my faith every day is more intense for you. Thank you for everything you do for me without you in my life i don't know what would happen, thank you mother.

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Dearest St. Martha I thank you as I move forward again with you. You have been so kind, helpful,and amazing in the past and I have faith and understanding that you will work with e again now. I thank you for everything and continue to sing your praises and enjoy the connection we have formed. Thank you.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

Tavia

Re: Thank You Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Tavia » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for everything you've done for me! You have truly been the best mentor, mother, and friend that anyone could ask for! You gave me strength when I was weak, and you gave me hope when I felt hopeless. Thank you Saint Martha for everything you've done for me, everything you're doing for me, and everything you will continue to do for me! :D

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Which saint works better for money? Saint Expedite or Saint Martha?

Is it ok to have both saints on the same coffee table as 1 altar when doing money spells?

Has anyone ever use Saint Martha to punish men to send them karma?

Please let me know if anyone has success stories. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am

I wouldnt work with Saint Martha for money unless you are trying to demand a boss to give you a raise, or dominate someone to give you money.

Well...st expedite will help you get some quick cash. He brings things to you quickly or fast luck.

www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

You can read this entire thread on how people work with Saint Martha. We have discussed 18 pages now FULL of information so you can read these great pages of how many people have WORKED with (not used...no one likes to be used) Saint Martha.

Yes you can work with both on the same space. As long as you are equal with both saints. But not all saints like to be in the same space so make sure you do your research when you work with other saints.
thank-you,-st-martha-the-dominator-t4427.html You can read testimonies.

As for getting revenge on saint martha, you should get a reading to see if she would want to work with you regarding getting revenge on a man. If not get a crossing spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Secondly, Karma...that is not hoodoo related
ethics,-%22black-magic,%22-karma,-moral ... 13051.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 am

Thank you Saint Martha! I love you and forever appreciative of the work you do for me.

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 pm

I've just begun work with Saint Martha. I'm very impressed by all the accounts I've read of her intervention and I have absolute faith in her. It's only the first week of the novena and I can already feel her working for me as I watch that candle flame dance away! Thank you, great Saint Martha the Dominator!

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

Saint Martha, you have been helping me so much over these last few weeks. The improvement has been miraculous. Last evening felt like a setback, but could be something completely different.
And I am scared, and it is testing my trust.
Saint Martha please guide me, please hold my hand through this and help me to not lose faith.
You are the most perfect Saint for my needs, and I know how many others you have helped with similar plight.

Saint Martha if I need to do or be a certain thing/way, please guide me.
If I need to be stronger, please strengthen me.
If I need to trust more and start to loose hope and faith, please reassure me.

I know this is not easy.

in love and in need,
Carole

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:26 pm

I've been drawn to St. Martha for quite some time now, but I never officially petitioned her for anything. I would just call out to her and start talking to her, especially on my walks to work in the mornings. I recently starting doing some reconciliation work after a reading with Ms. Elvyra (I've had 3 readings with her and she is GREAT, by the way) My second reading was a quick one because 5 days after starting my honey jar, my ex butt dialed me, which I thought was odd since he told me that he was deleting me from his phone and has deleted me and blocked me from every connection we had online through social networking sites. Ms. Elvyra confirmed that it was the spirit working with me confirming that the work was taking place, to continue to do the work with conviction. I failed to ask her if she could tell me which spirit it was. 3rd reading was again very positive. There was a lot of talk of me being assertive and moving outside of my passive comfort zone. Again, I failed to asked about the spirit helping me.

So, it's been 21 days now that I've been working my honey jar and doing the other things Ms. Elvyra told me to do. Last night, I started talking to St. Martha, as I usually do and it dawned on me that I had a plain red vigil candle and I said to her you know, I'm going to dedicate this candle to you, St. Martha. If you're the one working with me, please let me know, with all this talk about me needing to be more assertive and less passive, I think you're the one, but I really need to know. I set the candle on my altar and I promised her to print out a picture today to affix to the candle and if she would let me know that she's the one already working on my behalf, I would make her the best cup of coffee on Saturday morning.

Woke up at 5:00 a.m. looked at my phone to find that my ex did another butt dial of sorts, but this time it was a comment on a picture that I just posted of my son on a social networking site that he and I don't follow each other on. When I clicked to read the comment, there was nothing there. But that was a clear enough sign for me. When I got home from work, the flame on the candle seemed pretty weak. I couldn't find any tape, so I used some craft glue and glued the picture I printed out at work on the glass and wouldn't you know, the flame grew strong and bright!!!!! Although I've never done any official petitioning, just conversational speak with her, I've had her ear since day 1 and I will be forever grateful to St. Martha. I'm still waiting to hear from the ex, but he's very stubborn and has a lot of pride and strong willed and there's a lot of hurt between the both of us and I know that healing takes time, (which is also part of the work that I'm doing ) but there has been movement. And knowing that St. Martha is with me gives me all the confidence that I need not to waiver, not to be passive, to assert myself through my work because in the end we will be victorious! I love you, St. Martha! Best cup of coffee on Saturday, coming right up!

Now that I've read the whole other thread on working with St. Martha, I have a great basis to continue to work with her in a more traditional sense and I think that will make her happy, too.

A huge thank you to all of you who contribute such great, insightful posts and replies and share your stories. I would be completely lost without Lucky Mojo, the company, the products and the forum!!

Also just got my copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and I can't put it down.

Love and Blessings to all.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
HRCC Student #2179

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Thank you St. Martha again...I see your signs, and the work that you are doing for me. I will forever be faithful, and spread your name.

RhiannonWyt
Thanks and Praise to St. Martha!

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 am

I petitioned St. Martha to make my Beloved desire me, and me only and I recently observed enough clues to conclude that my Beloved and his girlfriend haven't had sex in almost two months! He's been kind of hot/cold on me, sometimes getting pretty surly and it dawned on me that it's bothering him that I'M the one he's fantasizing about.

I truly love this Saint and I'm grateful she has worked with and for me.

St. Martha, thank you SO much for the work you have done!
Rhiannon Wyt

Kia1OLY

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Tue May 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank You Saint Martha! I'm so glad that I found you, and so glad you love me, you care about my feelings and you're here for me! You really were listening to everything that I was saying to you since Sunday! I lit my green candle to get me by until today Tuesday and I lit your red candle with your pictures and served your offerings and I am so grateful that you have accepted them! THANK YOU SO MUCH ST. MARTHA! I asked for your help regarding the man I love and your working sooooo fast! I am truly grateful to you and Lucky Mojo for giving me so much information about you. I've done some outside research to truly learn as much as I can about you and I am so grateful for the bond that we are developing. Thank you starsinthesky7 for all of your St. Martha posts which were very informative and inspiring! May St. Martha continue to bless you for sharing her with us! I had a dire need and I did speak with her since Sunday and after I lit my candle, I was waiting and asking for a sign and I didn't think I received one. But my tarot cards spelled it out that she was working with me and just so I wasn't trying to force my desire onto my cards I wanted another sign. Now today is Tuesday and I snuffed the other candle and lit her actual red St. Martha candle and then I went on my ex page and saw that she is working VERY well and VERY Fast! The first sign after my cards, (while the green candle was lit) I checked FB and the woman my ex is with took the pic of the two of them off her FB and she removed their rela status, and I thought that could just be a coincidence don't get too excited but today while the red candle is lit I checked his page and he took her off his FB page, and removed his rela stat and they are no longer Friends on FB and he made 3 posts about how unhappy he is and how he doesn't know what to do to make things up to a woman that hates him! Now thats what I call JUSTICE!!! Please keep it coming! I love you Saint Martha welcome to my family Mother! THANK YOU!!!!! From the bottom of my HEART :'0) I am sooooo GRATEFUL!!!

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Saint Martha i love you thank you beautiful goddess for granting my wishes god bless you

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Saint Martha thank you for granting my wishes beautiful goddess you are amazing and wonderful may we all praise you God bless you

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:36 am

A public thank you to St. Martha who I feel with me everyday and I continue to talk to as she helps me along my path.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Thu May 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi
I'm quite new, and have read the thread...its very interesting indeed, I am so fascinated.

Anyway I was thinking of working with Saint Martha, and in doing so I said out loud send me a sign that you will work with me to bring so and so back to me etc. Anyway I turn on the TV and quickly looked at some channels and there it was in front of me a programme called The Largest Snake In The World !!! I had to go back and re-check it as I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't know if coincidence, however Im looking at it in a positive way that she will work with me :D

This evening I have spoken out loud to her, not lighting candles or making offerings (yet) and just said that I would like to work with her and explained my situation briefly to her.
Ive got two pictures of her that I printed off from the internet and have decided my offerings will be water and a cup of black coffee. Would like to offer dark chocolate but I don't have any!!

I think this is the right way to do things but I will light my RED candle (as I want an Irish man bringing to me in the flesh and he's been playing a few mind games with me) and from what I've read is Saint Martha doesn't like the shenanigans from men!! So she is perfect!! and say the dominate prayer which i found on here then i will pertition her and write it out and put it under my candle. I will lay my offerings next to the candle one on each side.

Hope thats right. I know today isn't a tuesday but I also read on here that Thursdays are a domination day. I will then cycle it on a tuesday. Oh and I don't have the oils i have placed an order (Im in the UK) so will probably take a while to get here.

How does that sound to you.?

Kiss xx

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Fri May 04, 2012 3:34 pm

UPDATE:

Last night I petitioned Saint Martha and I also did the Honey Jar spell as well (first). I prayed to her quite deeply yesterday and also this morning early upon rising.

I asked for a sign today. And this is what happened. I was driving and I was passed by a lorry bearing his surname on it in jumbo letters and I immediately thought 'its a sign'. I decided to stay firm and not contact the guy in question as I wanted him to make contact with me. It absolutely kills me not texting him or calling him!!!

This evening I shook my honey jar and said a few quite words and repeated them a few times as I lit a red candle.

Anyway tonight I get a text off him asking if i am awake and how am i. I just replied I'm awake hunnie. I didn't want to tell him anything about me other than that. Immediately I received another text saying Can i ring you, I replied OK hunnie. So he phones me and asked to see me as soon as possible ... like one evening next week.!!! I wasn't expecting that one to come so soon!! I asked him had he been thinking about me and he said all day !! He said I sounded more relaxed as well.

My question is this: I have promised Saint Martha fresh white flowers if she could fulfil my wish. When should I give them to her?? I do not want to offend her in anyway by making her wait especially as she worked very quickly with my problem. I have also offered her further gifts on completion once she brings him to me (which will be red wine and dark chocolate). She is truly an amazing lady. I am really happy tonight.

Thank you.

Saint Martha I THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me xxxx You are truly amazing xxxx

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Hello All,
I was wondering if there were any sacred herbs for St Martha.. I am erupting a home alter for her...I have kept a red vigil burning continuously for her but want to transition over to a lamp... I read somewhere online that a tea dedicated to her was one with Tarragon-a plant native to her country, and Peppermint. I also read that St Martha brought the myrhh to the cross when they went to weap for Jesus at the crucifixion.. So I was thinking of placing in the bottom of the lamp with the oil those three items, tarragon, peppermint and myrhh.. Does this seem an appropriate offering in the lamp for her? I also leave water, coffee, and florida water there on the alter for her as well.. Then after a petition request is made...I plan to leave an offering of a brown egg, coffee grains, and honey.

Second part to question.. I plan to order the St Martha oil so I can put drops of it in the oil w/herbs in the bottom of the lamp... How many drops would be appropriate.. Should I do 9, or would that not be enough to capture the essence of the St Martha oil into the lamp oil? Thanks soo much for your help and all responses.

~blessings~

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you, St. Martha. Thank you for hearing me and thank you for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 06, 2012 3:04 am

Herbs that are great to work with for saint martha are:
Red pepper
licorice root
Snake sheds because she is depicited sometimes with a snake
calamus
master of the woods
master roots

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks soo much for that!! I was completely off base..and I'm glad the thought burned in me to ask for further guidance.. Soo thankful right now to all the board members and the time you take to help newbies like me :D
~many blessings to you Starsinthesky7~

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear Saint Martha,

I really need your help. If there is anything you need me to do for you, please tell me so. You know my petition. Please help me. I love you.

Thank you.

random1980

Unread post by random1980 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:35 am

Hi all I am new to the site and I have a question. I started a candle to St. Martha last night. Trying to bring back my ex from 2 and a- half years. I used a green candle, printed a picture of her (the black one with the snake), laid out 3 brown eggs with honey and cinnamon, and a cup of black coffee. I wrote my petition on a piece of parchment paper and placed underneath the candle. Also attached 2 plastic toy green snakes to the candle. I dressed the candle with St. Martha oil, come to me oil, do as I say, love me oil, and Rosa oil. I laid it on the floor in my bedroom. Said the prayer saying that I will do it for 9 weeks, but letting the first one burn all the way through without putting it out. I promised her a glass of red wine if she would give me a sign that she was willing to work with me. The flame was extremely high, and bounced around all night, even till this morning. I woke up because I had trouble sleeping around 3:30am and went to pray some more and noticed a little bit of the coffee was gone from the cup. Not much, but enough that I noticed it. Was that my sign that she was willing to work with me. I gave her a glass of red wine when I woke back this morning. I have read through this thread that red is good, or green depending on which St. Martha you are calling to, but I know someone who used a green before and had good results for bringing a lover back and making him act right. Please advise….. Thanks so much.

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Thank you St. Martha for hearing me and helping me. I feel so much safer knowing that I can come to you for help. I feel hope.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”