Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Msg33

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:11 pm

So if I were to follow the Moon Phase right now, when would be the ideal date to start the intranquil spirit spell? (If anyone can help me with this?)

"Begin before dawn when the moon is almost full and waxing in strength."

ideal date?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

The next full moon is Aug 6, so counting back a few days from there should do it.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Hmmmm about the intranquil Spirit,
In December, this woman and I had a week long fling, but circumstances came up and she moved on. PAthetic to say, we didn't actually get down if you catch my drift.

However, for whatever reason, I still want her and can't fully stop thinking about her (which is bizzare as she isn't particularly smart or interesting, and is metza metza looks wise, though definitly sexy) though both for reasons of sex and , I'm sad to admit, a little revenge.

Our current connection isn't really there, other than that we are friends on facebook.

I realize that the 'healthy' option would be to do a cut and clear, but honestly I just want what I want in this situation. And I should add that she played me and messed with my mind a bit.

So what do you guys think about doing an intranquility spell on her? I realize my odds may not be the best, but I'm willing to put a lot of energy into this etc....

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Reynolds wrote:Hmmmm about the intranquil Spirit,
In December, this woman and I had a week long fling, but circumstances came up and she moved on. PAthetic to say, we didn't actually get down if you catch my drift.

However, for whatever reason, I still want her and can't fully stop thinking about her (which is bizzare as she isn't particularly smart or interesting, and is metza metza looks wise, though definitly sexy) though both for reasons of sex and , I'm sad to admit, a little revenge.

Our current connection isn't really there, other than that we are friends on facebook.

I realize that the 'healthy' option would be to do a cut and clear, but honestly I just want what I want in this situation. And I should add that she played me and messed with my mind a bit.

So what do you guys think about doing an intranquility spell on her? I realize my odds may not be the best, but I'm willing to put a lot of energy into this etc....
Go for it, just know that its not nice and will not make her a happy camper lol
HRCC Student #1559

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:46 am

>Go for it, just know that its not nice and will not make her a happy camper lol

LOL I DO NOT like to made a fool of! So yes I think i will, and will probably specially request that above all else she bwe made miserable lol.
YEs, YEs... IU have a dark side. Bwa-ha-ha :twisted:

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm

What do you give as an offering to the Intranquil Spirit? This doesn't sound like something you'd want irked with you.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote:What do you give as an offering to the Intranquil Spirit? This doesn't sound like something you'd want irked with you.
the candle you light for him is the offering

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks Silverstar :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:50 pm

i'm doing the intranquil spirit spell, but i have a doubt.i'm burning the candle in the top of the honey jar. it is ok?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

theusurper wrote:i'm doing the intranquil spirit spell, but i have a doubt.i'm burning the candle in the top of the honey jar. it is ok?
Well its working at cross purposes ya know. Honey jars sweeten people to you, the intranquil spirit bedevils and torments someone into such misery that they return to you. Now you can work a case from different angles but I wouldn't combine work like intranquil spirit and a honey jar.
HRCC Student #1559

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Some people say you should never mix different energies, like for instance adding Calamus to a Honey jar, and while that may hold true for some, in my limited expierience, I've found it helpful.

However, when it comes to energies such as those of a sweetning nature and that of the Intreanquility spirit ( who I know very little much about, but I'd say enough to answer this question), I'd say they are wholly incompatable.

IT sounds to me as if the Intranquility Spirit is the go-to Spirit when something sweet wont work.

That said, ONce you've gotten the person back, I imagine a honey jar with some fish-hooks in it, along with a bit of calamus or master root, in addtion to love/harmony/sweet things like Cinnamon and summac berries, would be very helpfull.

But first get them back, via the help of the INtranquility Spirit

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Everyone I recently purchased the Tranquility Spell and I was wondering it says to bury the items in your backyard I live in an apartment so I can't bury this is there something else that I can do. I am trying to get this guy back that has not spoken to me in about 3 months I got a reading to see if he is seeing someone else but it revealed that he was not and that he still love me , but I just can't get him to talk to me, I even tried the COME TO ME spell that was posted by luckycharm just waiting on results and I even tried the Honey Jar Spell no results as of yet, I need to know if there is anything esle I should try or go ahead and do the tranquility spell, but does it matter where I bury the items. PLEASE HELP VERY DESPERATE

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 pm

One of the reccomendations ive heard is to bury it in a potted plant (or buy an empty pot put it in it then put a plant on top if you dont have any already) and if you have a back porch type area put it out there or near the back of your residence perhaps?

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I just got my intranquility spell kit and was not clear about some of the instructions. I have read through all the previous posts about this kit and still have not found the answer i'm looking for.

1. Do I need to keep the candle burning all the way down after starting the spell or can I return to it in sections? Cat mentioned in another post that you 'do the work once'. Does this mean that it cannot be done in sections?

2. Since the candle is a long burning one (i think like 7 or 9 days) should you start it that many days in advance of the full moon?

Thanks.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 pm

loveliesbleeding wrote:I just got my intranquility spell kit and was not clear about some of the instructions. I have read through all the previous posts about this kit and still have not found the answer i'm looking for.

1. Do I need to keep the candle burning all the way down after starting the spell or can I return to it in sections? Cat mentioned in another post that you 'do the work once'. Does this mean that it cannot be done in sections?

2. Since the candle is a long burning one (i think like 7 or 9 days) should you start it that many days in advance of the full moon?

Thanks.
You should burn the candle all the way through, since it is a 7 day candle.

Mary

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm

I know that the Intranquility candle always burns out early but will you guys be making adjustments to the wax so it doesn't keep happening?
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm

I think I will have a candle done at the church.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 am

Tabbylove17 wrote:I know that the Intranquility candle always burns out early but will you guys be making adjustments to the wax so it doesn't keep happening?
Tabbylove,
I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about the Intranquility Vigil light? If so, those lights are filled with wax before they ever get to Lucky Mojo. The amount of air in the wax, the quality of paraffin that is available, and then all of the external conditions of where/how the light is set and burned are contributing factors to the length of time it burns for--in other words, there is no way for Lucky Mojo to make adjustments in this case.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 am

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church does a wonderful candle service and I highly recommend it!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

honey

Unread post by honey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:10 pm

The intranquil spirit torments the target until they return to you, but why would the target be harsh toward you if you’re the relief for their torment? Is this just misplaced anger or is this a common occurrence for everyone who uses the spell?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 pm

honey wrote:The intranquil spirit torments the target until they return to you, but why would the target be harsh toward you if you’re the relief for their torment? Is this just misplaced anger or is this a common occurrence for everyone who uses the spell?
I think it's that tormented, sleep-deprived people tend to be nasty in general.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Now, can the intranquility spell be used to send someone away? So that someone is tormented until they leave you alone? I have someone that just doesn't get that I don't want them around.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am

Intranquility candle is to return a lost love! You mean you want to hot foot that person away.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 am

I know that the intended target becomes restless but does the spirit have an effect on the target's love life as well?

The reason why I ask is because I noticed in the prayer it says "because nobody will help (him/her,) and that neither a divorced (man/woman) nor a married (man/woman) a (widower/widow,) nor a virgin (woman/man)--nor any man/woman) at all,shall ever love him/her, but only me and me alone."

Forgive me if this is an obvious answer but is this what literally happens? or if this is just an "illusion" for the intended target? (like if its playing mind games on the target)

also, I've heard that the spirit comes from within us? or this an actual spirit from hell? besides the restlessness, can the intended target become obsessive as well?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 am

I've used the prayer before and in my experience, yes, the target's love life will be affected. When I did it, my ex (who was with someone else at the time) later told me all he did was think of me and got very irritated by the other person's presence simply because she was interrupting his thinking about me.

I don't know if the spell causes someone to be obsessive in a dangerous sense, but I do think it pushes the person to do things they wouldn't normally do because they can't seem to find peace. My ex wasn't the type to make huge gestures or even admit he was wrong, but he did just that. He was desperate to get me back and the more indifferent I acted toward him, the more he really tried.

Everyone is different though and, naturally, everyone's behavior will be different.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am

^^^ thanks, how long did it take for you to start seeing results?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

I'd say it took three or four months before I started seeing results. That's not indicative of the prayer's power though. I was very inexperienced at the time and did a lot of things that derailed my own work.

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

msg33 wrote:
also, I've heard that the spirit comes from within us? or this an actual spirit from hell?
The Intranquil spirit comes from purgatory.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 am

msg33 wrote:\

also, I've heard that the spirit comes from within us? or this an actual spirit from hell? besides the restlessness, can the intended target become obsessive as well?
Its from hell. Its right in the prayer, first line

"O, Intranquil Spirit,
you that in Hell are wandering and will never reach Heaven,
hear me, o, hear me"

This is not a nice or easy spell.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

can you explain why this spell is not a nice or easy. what is the consecuense?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

can you explain why this spell is not a nice or easy. what is the consecuense?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

theusurper wrote:can you explain why this spell is not a nice or easy. what is the consecuense?

You are calling up a spirit that wanders hell to torment and bedevil someone until they are so miserable that they come back. It is not a more powerful form a Reconciliation it is used to make them hurt, because they have hurt you. It is not easy because you are,again, dealing with a very powerful and mean spirit. This is not a love spell, its closer to revenge in my option.
HRCC Student #1559

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am

It's neither nice or easy because you're working with a spirit from Hell, which is an explanation in itself; you aren't talking Casper the Friendly Ghost. The spirit literally torments the target, only stopping when they return to you.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 am

thank you for your opinion, is good to know more before do something we don't know,

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am

Sorry if that sounded a bit grumpy, I was just thinking anything that comes out of Hell won't be a happy camper.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm

so I assume if one does this spell, one must cleanse themselves with hyssop afterwards?

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:
You are calling up a spirit that wanders hell to torment and bedevil someone until they are so miserable that they come back. It is not a more powerful form a Reconciliation it is used to make them hurt, because they have hurt you. It is not easy because you are,again, dealing with a very powerful and mean spirit. This is not a love spell, its closer to revenge in my option.
also, in what way can they be hurt?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 pm

First, yes I would recommend a cleansing after such a spell, second read the prayer to the intranquil spirit, you ask it to haunt and torment the person into returning, the may or may not be physically hurt but emotionally and in spirit they will probably be a wreck.
HRCC Student #1559

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone
I did the Intranquililty Spell and I don't know if this was a sign or what, but as soon as I finished the prayer the fire went out, so I don't know if that is good or bad.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 pm

depends was it a 7 day candle or a small 4" candle that was burned to the end. if it was a 7 then its not a good sign. id suggest doing some divination around it and rethinking it.. and if you are ready do it again and watch for signes.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 am

So does the spirit make the people in the target's love life treat the person bad? or is it just a result from the target's "moodiness"?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 pm

mdurham16 wrote:Hi Everyone
I did the Intranquililty Spell and I don't know if this was a sign or what, but as soon as I finished the prayer the fire went out, so I don't know if that is good or bad.
That is not a good sign and I would interpret that as the Spirit is not going to help you, so do the ritual again.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:30 pm

msg33 wrote:So does the spirit make the people in the target's love life treat the person bad? or is it just a result from the target's "moodiness"?
The target is going to be a bitch, because they are being tormented. Would you be a happy person if you were being tormented? I am not a nice person when I am being tormented.

Mary

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks Mary I will do the spell again when I feel as if I am ready.

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks J82 it was actually the Intranquility vigil candle that I was using, was that the wrong candle to use.

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Everyone
I redid the spell and this time after the prayer was done the candle actually stayed lit.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

after it's done, can the leftovers along with the glass be buried in a cloth or does it not matter how its buried in the backyard?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

msg33 wrote:after it's done, can the leftovers along with the glass be buried in a cloth or does it not matter how its buried in the backyard?
You don't bury something like that in your backyard, its a mean, some might say evil spell. Read about how to dispose of ritual remains here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:39 pm

But according to the instructions that came with the spell kit, it is said that it has to be placed in the backyard :roll: :shock:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Huh, well i stand corrected, follow the directions. I'm no expert. It is a form of drawing so it does make sense. Sorry about that. :oops: I do like to wrap up stuff in a cloth before I bury them, to answer your original question.
HRCC Student #1559

maria
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by maria » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 am

Good day!

I am a newly separated woman and I would like to have my ex come back to me. I have 3 candles burrning right now
St Martha, St Expedite and St Jude. HOping and believing that he will come back.

I am planning to have the Intranquil candle be lit by the Church at the same time, any thoughts on this?
Should I wait first when all my 3 candles are done? Coz once these candles are completed, I will start another set.

Thanks all.

Maria

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am

It is customary to "back up the work" by having a candle lit at the same time by a spiritual worker or at a spiritual church. Ian, at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church will be able to guide you through the process and provide a candle reprt. You can call the church at 707-887-7808.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maria
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by maria » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 am

Hi Ms. Cat!

I just completed an order and talked to Alicia about my petition. FYI, I had a reading with you April/May about my situation and was bawling my eyes out the whole time you did my reading. It is now official; I am separated from him.

The gal from Toronto (Libra).

Thanks
Maria

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

I realize that after all of that, lighting an Intranquil Spirit candle is a bit of a last-ditch attempt -- but you are bound to do it, i can tell, and you will set a limit on your work, so you can know when it is truly over. The truth is, though, that there are other men in this world who could love you better than your ex ever did if only they had a chance to meet you -- which they will not have until you cut your ex out of your life and open up your heart to new love.

Just some free advice, so take it for what it's worth to you.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maria
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by maria » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 am

Thank you for your wisdom Ms Cat! I trully appreciate it.

I guess loves make us blind and do silly things. At the same time, I do realize that I have to wake up and see what is out there. Right now it is fairly new and I do know that eventually I have to cut my ties to him and make myself happy.

Maria

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 pm

What candle is appropriate to use to work with the intranquil spirit?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi

somebody told me that if you are working with the intranquil spirit to dominate your ex, if she does not approve she will "kick him to the curb for you" I am curious as to what is meant by this? Could somebody please explain to me, I want him to be harassed emotionally by thoughts of me, however I do not want him to come to any physical harm or in fact disappear from my life. Is this a risk with this type of hoodoo work?

Thanks

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 pm

I think you might be confusing the intranquil spirit with Saint Martha the Dominator. The intranqulity spell is used to make someone emotionally and mentally restless, not to dominate. If you want to dominate someone, you would petition Saint Martha.

As for the intranquil spirit, I've not known it to cause any physical harm to someone. It's not a nice spell by any means, but the wording of the prayer doesn't ask the spirit to cause physical harm.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Ok sorry yes I meant the intranquil spirit as I would like somebody to be restless, Ok thats great thanks for the comment!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Spellyshelly, you may want to read about this spirit before using because I have read some very erry things...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”