Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
oneNonly

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 pm

No u can still do it with just a picture a name paper where u write his name. It will be fine just focus on ur desire more n that will work the spell on it's own.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

@rheacybele

I would still use the piece of the sock, and perhaps include their name. Its not that the honey jar wont be as strong or effective. Its that the washed sock does not have as strong a link to him because it doesnt have his energy on it as it was washed. But I would still use it as something is better than nothing and you can include other concerns such as a picture. If not then wait to get an unwashed sock or another personal concern
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for that. I have a random question and could not find a thread for it. Are there any restrictions on performing or starting spells while on your menses? I am thinking of starting my honey jar for love tonight ;)

On another note I am also starting a honey jar for my parents. I want to sweeten them to the idea that I want to leave for a little while to pursue my dreams abroad ( I want to change their mindset from a 'no we want you here' to 'yes/ok, we want you to do what makes you happy'.), and also to stop their controlling and meddling ways, but it a nice way while keeping the peace. I am drawn to 1. licorice root 2. calamus root 3. clove 4. lavender flower and 5. passionflower. Do these herbs work well together and for the purpose of my intention?

Thanks a bunch
Blessed Be.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 am

I dont think there are any restrictions. I have heard that women are actually more stronger when they work love work during their menses. I read that somewhere along time ago though.

As for the herbs, I think you should just get a peaceful home honey jar spell kit or get a peaceful home herbal mixture.

http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

I think you are doing two different purposes here...ONE to keep the peace and TWO to change their minds.

I think you should get an influence honey jar , or compelling products to slightly change their minds. Then do the peaceful home to keep the peace.

controlling herbs such as calamus and licorice root and keeping the peace in one jar seem contradictory to me

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 am

I would use all the ingredients mentioned above. They each have a very specific effect which is creating a blend addressing the particular details of your case.

You can certainly work with the birthday candles if you have a need for discretion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

charm02

Unread post by charm02 » Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a concern/question. I have been burning a very good honey jar for the past two weeks. After each use, I put the jar in a brown paper bag and store it in a drawer becaue of very limited privacy. A short while ago I took it out to use and found that the jar was slightly unscrewed with a little of the honey running on the sides of the jar.The bag had no spilling in it. OI am not sure if this was caused by pressure but I am certain it was not tampered with. Should I continue with this jar or do over the new one. I have since prayed over it and lit another candle on it. Any thoughts?

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi! I have been working my honey jar for a month and I havent seen anything happen yet. I have been using a purple candle and commanding oiI. It's for a sports agent to help my friend get into playing sports. I have read that they take time to work, but I want to know is there any candles or anything I can do to speed it up? Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm

There's all types of conjure to speed up work so to speak but have you had a reading on this situation, sometimes time is needed... also additional steps may be necessary...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I had a reading on this and the guy will help my friend . I have readings on a regular basis and the reader has always told me the truth about things. I just would like to know what I can do to speed up my honey jar. Im burning a purple candle with commanding oil. Its for the guy to represent my friend and help him get into playing basketball again. Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 08, 2012 5:24 am

I wouldn't try to speed up a honey jar. Honey is by nature a gentle sweetening agent - just watch how the honey itself behaves when you pour it and move it around in a jar, and you'll see the movement is very smooth. That's the temperament of it.

If you want to try and put some extra pressure on things, I would make a shaking Commanding jar using some sugar, and some Do As I Say powder or related herbs like licorice &/or calamus, with something like cinnamon for some added heat. Then 3 times a day pray your commands over that bottle while you shake it vigorously. You can also dress candles with Do As I Say and burn them once you're done shaking it.

When I'm doing this kind of jar, I like to keep it by a dressed vigil candle that will burn continuously, 24-7 on the matter (you'll obviously need to plan to have several as vigils burn around 5 days and it's likely your petition will take longer than that to manifest). Then I heat the bottle over the flame of that candle every few seconds during my shaking/praying.

I've had good results working like this when I need to influence someone quickly and the situation isn't volatile. If there is a chance of fighting or other animosities between the agent and your friend, or the situation is otherwise one of conflict, then this would not be a good route. However if the situation could stand to be "shaken up" a bit, then this should be a good approach.

You would continue to work the honey jar as a compliment to this.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi all:
I was asked to do a honey jar by someone I know. They will be applying for a large grant. The honey jar would have the person's hair in it, however I was wondering about the target? the target is a panel of about 5 members, all of which live in another state. Their full names and occupations are available on the website of the organization to which the "client" of mine will be applying. How would I do the honey jar for this person? Would I just do it in the same way I would for myself, using their hair? Or would it be better to make name papers for each individual board member and place those in the honey jar instead?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 am

I would put in the hair of the person you are doing this on the behalf of. Then I would write a petition " Please allow (write each name of the panel members) approve the grant for (client's name) successfully. If you can get each of the panel members pictures along with the person you are doing this on the behalf of...you can do that too.

You can buy an influencing honey jar for this matter. I would add some five finger grass along with some money drawing sachet powder as well.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 am

starsinthesky7 wrote: I would add some five finger grass along with some money drawing sachet powder as well.

Totally agree with the above. Personalize that honey jar and work it well! Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 am

I started a honey jar last week working it Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This past Monday it totally slipped my mind and I did not work it. Do I need to start over with a new jar, continue working with the existing jar or figure it slipped my mind for a reason and stop working it altogether?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 pm

If you are having doubts as to whether the jar is even worth working or not, then you need to really look at the situation and your motivations to decide for yourself whether you want to keep working it or not.

But I wouldn't immediately jump from forgetting to work it one day to "that must mean I should stop working".

Just keep working it as normal and do your best to be more diligent about it. You might want to set your phone or computer calender to remind you to work it on the days that you want to.

I tend to work honey jars every single day, which makes it harder to forget since it becomes part of your daily routine.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Here Here Devi.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 pm

My family and I just recently moved in with my in-laws due to financial difficulty and I had made a honey jar that I put in the bottom of a rosemary plant as an adjustment of the apple honey jar spell. Now we've moved in with his parents and they are not in the honey jar. Should I re-do it somehow or is there another option?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Am I to understand that you have an actual honey jar buried in the plant, not a cored apple with the petition paper in the center? If that's the case, you should be able to exhume the jar and add the new members to it without too much trouble. If that seems like a bother, just put together another flower pot honey jar for the new in-laws. If you have one plant around, another shouldn't cause a stir.
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 am

I agree with dixie flatline (who changed his name to Mister Hob).

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

It's actually a hollowed out red onion. i could re make it while i still have my apartment. it's in that messy mid move state but i could make it work. im not sure how im going to get my inlaws' hairs tho.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Disinterring that sweet spell from the bottom of a potted plant sounds like a big, messy job. By all means, bring the plant with you, especially if you are also still living with the people whose names are in there. Just start another sweet spell in another potted plant.

Miss_Liz, are you sharing a bathroom with your inlaws? You could certainly get a hair from a comb or brush. Hairs are a good choice because you want to influence their thinking, but there are other personal concerns you can use -- and so many good old-fashioned ways you can fix them! Many of the old hoodoo tricks that are so difficult to do today were invented when it was much more common for extended families to share a home. Like so:
  1. Next time you're in their kitchen, get the sugar bowl and stir it clockwise while praying for peace with them and influence over them.
  2. Cook for them! Get those wonderful Hoodoo Foods recipe booklets from Lucky Mojo to see what's possible -- then have a good brainstorming session with your favorite "plain" cookbook and Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.
  3. Spike their grooming supplies with just a few drops of Influence products and Peace Water or Peaceful Home products.
  4. You can even use and work with your own hair. This is from Harry Middleton Hyatt: take one of your own hairs, wrap it around a piece of candy. Let it stay there overnight. The next day, remove it, and give the candy to your mother- or father-in-law to eat. You could also lay a little snip of your hair in a box of chocolates, if you prefer. Don't leave it in there where they can find it! :-)
  5. Along the same lines, right after your next bath or shower, you can rinse your feet with dissolved Influence or Peaceful Home bath salts, and include a spoonful of that water in your cooking. Also, spike cleaning and grooming supplies with it. This puts them under your feet.
  6. And then there's the good old name paper in the shoe trick. Put a small pinch of sugar in there before you fold it toward you.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

We do, yes. We just moved in like yesterday so I'm not sure who's is what but I will see what I can do. I also have a room spray I used in my old home of borage flower tea, peaceful home oil and peace water, I use that after arguments or after a Chinese floor wash cleaning. There is also the possibility they'll submit willingly. They know what i do and don't seem to have issues with it.

Vicki282012

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello,

I am new to lucky mojo and I've been reading alot about honey jar spells/sweetening kits and it seems to be exactly what I need for my situation. We've been arguing almost everytime we try to communicate with each other. Since we've been butting heads, it seems like the affection between us is fading. My question is Do I have to do the honey jar spell myself or is there someone that can do it for me? I ask this for a number of reasons. For starters, I don't live alone and my family is extremely nosy. Someone is always barging in or knocking on my door. The other big reason is that I am inexperienced. The honey jars instructions seem to be something that can be done by anyone, but I'd be afraid to mess it up.

I look forward to your help/replies...Thanks in advance!!!

Title edited by MissMichaele

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 am

Honey jars are pretty simple, as far as spell work goes, but you can hire a professional rootworker to do the work on your behalf, if you prefer. Check the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers for a list of skilled and ethical professional workers.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Vicki282012

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

TheDixieFlaline thank u so much for the link! I will check it out.

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello!

On the May 13th radio show Miss Cat told me to put my step-father in some sugar, make him some cookies with it and feed it to him. I intend to do this.

I have a few questions.

I have a jar and some brown sugar. I also have a photo of him...its not recent, probably about 15+ years old..is that ok? I plan to write my petition on the back of the photo. Should I fold the photo so the petition is inside the fold, or fold so the picture is inside the fold? The purpose of this is to sweeten him up to me so that I can ask for his financial assistance. With this in mind, I was thinking of burning a green skull on top of the jar. Does this make sense? I also thought to dress the skull in some sort of commanding, or influencing oil..not sure which would work here. Any suggestions? Good idea? Bad idea?

I kinda need this to happen sorta fast. Should I shake the sugar jar then? Can I add anything else? I will be going to stay at his house at the end of this week. While there I will try to get a hair of his, or some other personal concerns and then make a new honey jar with actual honey. While there I will use the sugar to make him cookies.

Also, a little OT, is it ok to call the shop before I place an order to see if they have the item in stock? I know some times it can take a while to receive some things, and I would rather not include something in an order if it will slow up the shipping. I have stuff that I ordered in March that I still haven't received. I would rather just order a skull candle and NOT any oils if I knew the oils would take a little longer.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 am

LM sells a honey jar spell kit with full instructions and herbs, ( id order an extra bottle of oil and candles). the jars are really small and easy to hide when not in use. you would burn the candle mon-wed-fri. Also LM does discreet shipping meaning they will have no label. When I lived at home I told my parents I ordered a book off amazon and was waiting for it, that took the mystery out of the package. Of course you can have a root worker do it for you, or have LM set some 7 day candles for your specific need, they send a candle report that is dead on.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Vicki282012

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am

Thx j82...very helpful!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

If you are not sure definitely research AIRR for someone to do it for you. If its just a matter of privacy j82 posted appropriate advice. Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Before doing anything, I think it would best to get a reading to get this evaluated and see what can be done for this situation.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

In general, you can always get a honey jar spell kit. I would get a reconciliation spell kit.
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Yes you can have another person do the honey jar for you. I would recommend that instead of using the lucky mojo candles perhaps you may want to get some birthday candles, or even tea lights. They tend to burn quickly. You do not need to wait until the entire candle has burned down, you can simply say your prayer, and have the candle lit for even just a minute. Burn the candle on the honey jar while you take a shower. Hide it at the very bottom of a dresser or under the dresser. Keep it in your car. Do whatever you need to do to get that privacy.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon May 14, 2012 9:58 pm

I've done 3 honey jars for love (come to me):
1 was for a specific person
2 was just for things I'm looking for in a man, but I stopped doing it because I was told what I wrote was too indecisive (I did put the physical characteristics, as well as personality traits)
3 is for 'my future husband'

I feel like every time I've stopped burning candles on the honey jar, I end up getting into heated arguments with one of my coworkers. I had a crush on him, but as far as I know, he wasn't interested in me. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but after this 3rd time, I don't know if it is. None of the jars were aimed at him.
What could it mean? Every time I stop doing a honey jar we stop talking/get into an argument.

eta: This 3rd honey jar, I didn't purposely stop working it, I was just waiting for my order to come & it took longer than expected.
I don't know if this would make a difference, but at least 2 times when I was working the 3rd honey jar, we were texting each other. (we were texting each other before I worked the honey jar)
and the previous 2 jars were properly disposed of.

ArcherGirl1

Unread post by ArcherGirl1 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi,

I keep getting an error message whenever I try to access the last page of the Honey Jars Q&A thread, so I thought I'd make a new thread for my question if that's okay.

I mentioned in another thead that I need to pass both Intermediate Algebra and Statistics in order to transfer to univeristy, but math really isn't my strong suit. I'd like to study Algebra 2 over the summer, and I've decided to do a honey jar to help. I need a litle advice though.

I'm going to buy some Crown of Success oil (and possibly King Solomon as well?), and some peach leaves. I'm planning to use a baby food jar (about 6 oz) and burn white tealight candles dressed with the oils on top. I can't seem to find unscented colored tealight candles.

I plan to put some peach leaves in the baby food jar, put my petition paper on top, and then pour Karo syrup over it. Does this sound like a good idea?

Also, I have a few more questions:
1. How often should I light the candle? Mon, Wed, Fri? Or just on days that I study?
2. Does it matter which phase the moon is in? Like, should I not light it during a waning moon?
3. Will my baby food jar explode or something if I leave the candle burning for too long?
4. For my petition paper, should I write "Algebra 2" on it and then my name over it?

Thanks in advance!

If all of this has already been asked, feel free to just say so or provide a link. I'm on a mobile device, so it's difficult and time-consuming to search the archives. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 am

ArcherGirl1 wrote: Also, I have a few more questions:
1. How often should I light the candle? Mon, Wed, Fri? Or just on days that I study?
2. Does it matter which phase the moon is in? Like, should I not light it during a waning moon?
3. Will my baby food jar explode or something if I leave the candle burning for too long?
4. For my petition paper, should I right "Algebra 2" on it and then my name over it?
I have moved this to the proper forum thread for you.

1. I light my honey jars Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but would also go ahead and light an additional candle when you are studying.
2. The phase of the moon only matters if you work with the phase of the moon. I would start it when the moon is waxing or full if you do wish to follow the moon's phases in regards to your work.
3. I assure you your baby food jar honey jar will not "explode"...unless something is seriously wrong! :) I have NEVER had this happen. The candles I use burn between 1 and 2 hours. The ones you mention may burn longer, but should not "explode" the jar.
4. I would add "pass algebra 2," "algebra 2 success," or "mastery of algebra" on my petition. Then cross it over with your name.
Joseph Magnuson

ArcherGirl1

Unread post by ArcherGirl1 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:45 am

Awesome. Thank you SO much!

Side note: I meant "write" instead of "right". So embarrassing.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 am

You're welcome.

Don't worry about the misspelling...I find myself doing it now and again. I went in and fixed it for you in your original post! :)
Joseph Magnuson

princeian

Unread post by princeian » Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello everyone! i am new here.
I started on a honey jar 2 weeks ago, and i started to see really good signs. I didnt put his and my hair on the honey jar. but i read that its okay to open it and not open it, i was confused so i went with my gut and opened it and put some of the our hairs in it. and then i read again that when u open it, it somehow reduces or breaks the spell. so i felt weak and then i decided to make another one, i disposed the other one by using running water, and throwing in the trash.
i made a new one with everything in it this time. its complete. it felt different. its working slowly, on the third day now but then... i read that when i washed the first one with running water, it will be me and my target running away from each other... so i am clueless? what do i do? do i keep lighting the second jar or dispose it and make my third jar???
things were going sooo well on the first jar without the hairs but decided to just open it to put the hair thinking it would be faster or stronger. more potent...
we are still okay, but i guess since its so busy at work, we dont spend so much time after work together, but he does make an effort somehow. but not like when it was the first honey jar.. Please help. thanks.
i am a guy.. and he is a guy too. thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

princeian,

when you were working your first jar, before you began reading about ''right'' and ''wrong'' and ''exact instructions'', your whole heart and soul was poured into the work and you were confident and focused and got quick manifestation. Now you're worrying about wether the work is okay or not, if it will work or not and how ''strong'' your jar is and thus there's less focus and energy for the spell itself.

I've opened honey jars to put stuff in and its been fine. I've also left them as is and it's been fine. Your disposal in running water is fine, generally in such a case you would keep and reuse the personal concerns and as you dispose of the contents say something like ''I thank you for your work and now let you rest as your work will be continued by others. I appreciate your influence and help which you have so freely given of. Amen.'' For the trash disposal, well, next time use the recycling bin - I can't say that that one was great. But it doesn't negate the work you're doing now.

The main thing at this point is to work with faith and resolve and not obsess over outcome. If you can get semen from the two of you, add that to the jar. Nail clippings from hands and feet of you and pubic and head hear from him is also a good addition: that way you hold both of his heads. Also, if you don't have Sampson Snake Root in there - try adding a bit: http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html, I think you'll be happy with it's help.

Blessings and best of luck to both you and your lover.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Sat May 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Is it necessary to have oils and herbs for the jar? I ordered some from lucky mojo but there's a big backlog and this is tIme sensitive. I'm doing it for two related people to change their decision about something, so is it ok to use two petitions (name packets) in one jar ( but the same purpose)?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Do the jar now, if it it time-sensitive. Work it and then add the oils and herbs when they arrive.
Joseph Magnuson

princeian

Unread post by princeian » Sat May 26, 2012 5:46 pm

thanks Aura!
so what do i do now? do i still continue with the second jar i made or dispose it and create a new one?
i have all the others but ran out of his hair. i dont have anymore.
we stopped speaking again for a week now and i just want it to be okay again?
but youre right. when i started reading the right and wrong instructions, t hats when i decided to make a new one.. the first didnt have our hairs and it worked brilliantly.
Help... now its fighting all week, and he started flirting and speaking to people he knows i dont like...
thanks...

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sat May 26, 2012 6:28 pm

No one has an answer for my question (below): :(
Pink kisses wrote:I've done 3 honey jars for love (come to me):
1 was for a specific person
2 was just for things I'm looking for in a man, but I stopped doing it because I was told what I wrote was too indecisive (I did put the physical characteristics, as well as personality traits)
3 is for 'my future husband'

I feel like every time I've stopped burning candles on the honey jar, I end up getting into heated arguments with one of my coworkers. I had a crush on him, but as far as I know, he wasn't interested in me. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but after this 3rd time, I don't know if it is. None of the jars were aimed at him.
What could it mean? Every time I stop doing a honey jar we stop talking/get into an argument.

eta: This 3rd honey jar, I didn't purposely stop working it, I was just waiting for my order to come & it took longer than expected.
I don't know if this would make a difference, but at least 2 times when I was working the 3rd honey jar, we were texting each other. (we were texting each other before I worked the honey jar)
and the previous 2 jars were properly disposed of.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:33 am

Princelan,
You need to get a reading as this is beyond what is going on with honey jar. The honey jar is not addressing whatever is really the issue in this relationship. So I would get a reading to help see what is going on.

www.readersanrootworkers.com

Pink Kisses,

You need to get a reading as well. We can't tell you if this is tied to your honey jar work. It could be connect and it could just be a coincidence. Perhaps he is attracted to you or is the most easiest accessible male for you to get with right now. Unless the first honey jar was geared towards him, then you are sweetening him to you and its working. When you stop working on it...he loses interest.

Also, I find 3 honey jars a bit excessive. I would work on one honey jar geared towards finding an ideal mate for you that you want to marry. Why fill that spot up with someone that's going to be more work in getting and is not interested in you?

wendy2black

Unread post by wendy2black » Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 pm

I want to do a honey jar spell to start working on this guy. I want him to be very generous with his money towards me and to be sweet on me altogether. He's always talking about he's got plenty money and is not hurting for anything. I am always in need of something. I want to work other spells on him also but write now I don't have the money to order supplies. I do have honey but the only thing personal of his I have is his business card. The candles I have are green, pink, red, and purple. I just need to start on him.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote: Pink Kisses,

You need to get a reading as well. We can't tell you if this is tied to your honey jar work. It could be connect and it could just be a coincidence. Perhaps he is attracted to you or is the most easiest accessible male for you to get with right now. Unless the first honey jar was geared towards him, then you are sweetening him to you and its working. When you stop working on it...he loses interest.

Also, I find 3 honey jars a bit excessive. I would work on one honey jar geared towards finding an ideal mate for you that you want to marry. Why fill that spot up with someone that's going to be more work in getting and is not interested in you?
Well, the 3 honey jars were 'different'.
Hopefully I explain this good.
The 1st one was for a specific person (not the guy I was talking about in my post)
the 2nd honey jar was made with a list of qualities that I was/am looking for in a mate. But I was told that some of what I wrote was too indecisive (and unnecessary according to the last person that gave me a reading)
and the 3rd literally just has 'my future husband' written on it, because that's what I'm looking for.
the 3 jars weren't done at the same time.

I wasn't trying to sweeten him to me, because while I do like him, I wouldn't want to be with him. And as far as I know, he doesn't want to be with me.
I don't get your last line.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:20 am

Wendy2black

If you want money from him, consider using cleo may and/or money drawing. A business card is fine.

Pink Kisses

Okay that cleared up a lot. Well since none of these jars were geared towards him then I would get a reading to see why he is being affected by them.

princeian

Unread post by princeian » Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 pm

hi everyone! good news! good news!
on my previous post i was a bit hesitating and nervous that i had done something wrong with the disposal of my first honey jar.
but now, i am on my second honey jar... and the signs have appeared. last night, after a year and a half of knowing this guy have we been this close, we were watching a movie and just really affectionate towards each other... this has never happened before with us. he would always want to leave early or right away when i would attempt to touch or do something... and today at work, i was the first person he was looking for. all is well in paradise...

over the weekend we were just fighting and fighting because i told him i wasnt going to support him on his 20km run... he was soooo mad at me, sms etc etc... and so i decided to surprsie him come sunday morning... and when he saw me from the crowd while running, it was magic for me... he literally ran to me and kissed me, and i was standing next to our boss... i was ecstatic, and thats just not it... while he was running the marathon... 10 minutes later, my iphone was buzzing, he sms-ed me while running... "nice to see you.'... i was floored and it just felt soooo good....
and its only pink candles that i have used so far... tonight i have started on the red... red.. i want to see the effects of this one.. god, he is sooooo goodlooking and beautiful and everyone at work is dying to sleep with him.... and i just want him. to love me, and long and dream and wish for me...
every gay man and woman wants him...
he does have a boyfriend in Italy, that he loves very much but the guy is married to a woman. i just want him to see me as the new one... to forget the past and move on with me. and only me...
i dont know what else to do...
to completely get him not only to be with me for a long long time but to keep him once he is mine... or just to keep him interested and when others flirt with him, its me he will be thinking about...
any tips and tricks?? i live in belgium and i just really have been wanting to completely be his for more than a year now, and only with the honey jar have i experienced such great moments with him... really!!! thanks for the tips.... :)))

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I have been doing a honey jar for 3 weeks now. Trying to reconcile with some that I use o date. His b-day just passed wish him a happy b-day and he responded thank you then I responded back to open communication but he hasn't wrote back. I always have been the first one to start a conversation but it seems like he's not trying to communicate at all with me. Can any one help. I been burning pink candles mostly sometimes white. I just bought some light blue candles but haven't use them yet. The honey jar is doing great from what I have read. Seen sparks today when I lit my pink candle but like I said he hasn't really spoken to me in a month and we had a little argument which I tried to reconcile by apologizing but he didn't want nothing to do with me. But when I wrote to him for his b-day he replied quickly but nothing more after that. I was a few days ago btw. Can anyone help me with he communication with the honey jar?

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed May 30, 2012 4:44 am

Hello
I made a honey jar on Monday and quarter fillled it with honey then put in the petition paper and personal concerns then added more honey until the jar was about 3 quarters filled and added the appropriate lucky mojo oils I was using. There is still a quarter of the jar empty at the top and what has happened, is the petition paper has risen in the jar and has almost come out of the honey into the empty part of the jar at the top.
I have made two other honey jars in the past and both times the petiton paper stayed down the bottom end of the jar.

I am not sure if the paper rising up out of the honey is common if the jar is not filled to the top or if there is a commom interpretation for this happening such as the target trying to resist being sweetened :shock: .

I am not asking for anyone to interpret my work but just want to know in general if this is something that does happen or can it be some sort of indication about the work and if I should

Dispose of this jar and start a fresh one?
Open it and push the petition paper down again and top it up with more honey?
Keep working it as it is?

In the 3 days that it has been made I have been burning candles on it and all 3 days the candles have given a good clean burn with a strong flame and no problems apart from a bit of waving around on the first day but nothing that seemed concerning.

The first two jars that I didnt have this issue with I used a pourable syurp type honey this time I used a thick unpourable honey so not even sure if that could make a difference.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Can I create a sweet jar for money? I have the oils, what herbs?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 31, 2012 5:23 am

princeian,
your post warmed my heart, thank you for the update. keep working that honey jar with a combination of red and pink candles faithfully. let things connect and collect his personal concerns!!! when you have those, you can make a baby doll of him to work with and help bring things to the next level.

Temont,
you can definitely make a sweet jar for money. LM has them ready made and you'll save because it has the herb combination without you having to purchase a packet of each one : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar . The one you would want would be the ''Money VENTURES, BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SUCCESS Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit'' or even the ''Crown of Success'' depending on your petition. If you want to craft it yourself, then you can choose appropriate herbs and curios to support your intentions from the following list: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html under the heading ''Money''.

Blessings to you both.
Aura Laforest

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

Hi
Is there anyone able to answer the questions I have asked about my honey jar please?

princeian

Unread post by princeian » Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 am

thank you for that.
my question is...
he does make the effort. i see it slowly. its just i feel i cannot fight with the past who lingers on. the ex or still boyfriend is in his life living with the wife in south italy. they love each other but the ex has chosen to live the woman because she got pregnant and its the right way for a family.
i want him to take my hand and be proud that i am his, and not always have to hide from friends or colleagues.
i just want him to move on and move on with me. to see me as the one.. the one who he can see his future with...
what do i do next???

whats a doll? what do i do with it? and how?? i would like to order so many things off the website but im so afraid like some other things i had posted before, they will be confiscated by customs... its very strict here in belgium.. please help! thanks!!!

this stuff really works...
amen.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 am

hi princeian,
a doll-baby is an effigy of your boyfriend that you make with his personal concerns and a stuffed flannel dolly, or a toy. to learn what they are, how to make them and how to work with them, begin by reading through the following thread: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html (keep in mind that the thread covers all kinds of doll babies, not just those for love).
skull candle work could also be helpful, and you can read about that in this thread: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
but first and fore-most, keep working your honey jar and spend time on the relationship in the real world, not just the magic you work in the back-ground ;)

Brooke,
honestly, with the exception of some coercive sweet jars, i've always made honey jars by first filling the jar to the brim, and then eating away enough honey or syrup to place the personal concerns and petitions in. It's the method described in the HITAP page on honey jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html . It's happened that the paper has been nearer the top or bottom depending on the viscosity of the liquid, but it hasn't affected the spell any. Are you getting results? Movement? Signs? If it looks like the work is taking, keep working the same jar and don't worry about it. If you're worried about it or the work seems ''off'' to you, then dispose of the contents properly and start another.

Blessings to you both.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Turnsteel wrote:This is a typical honey jar with something a little extra that many of you will giggle at. :) A little background on why i used this first. There was a guy that had caught my eye but he didn't seem to notice me , or anything for that matter, very self absorbed. I thought i would make a honey jar to 1, get him to notice me and 2, to think sweetly of me. So i got a small jar of honey, a red candle, one of his hairs, one of mine, a bottle of Look me over oil ,Fast Luck and one of Lavender Love Drops, I made a name paper tied the hairs together, you know the usual for a honey jar, then an idea hit me right out of left field. Pixy Sticks. Think about it, color coded sticks of whats basically colored sugar what could be better for a honey jar. I had some laying around, mostly because I'm a little addicted to them lol, and decided to use 5 red ones. Three got mixed into the honey and two were pored on the top after the paper was added to seal it up. I put the lid on, dressed the candle with the oils burned it and with in a week i had bedded the boy. :lol: Its definitely not "old school" but it sure worked well for me so i thought I'd share it here, i figure at the very least someone may get a laugh out of it lol. Have fun

WOW!!!! Now, how did you do this? I am new to this site.. and new to spells.. Can you please explain how you did this? I know you explained it but am not familiar with some of the stuff you said. :? Help?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu May 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Thank you Aura
Its not coercive the oils used are come to me, love me, fires of love ad kiss me now and stay with me (as we are in regular contact) with some ginger cardamon and catnip in it as well. I also put these ingrediants on pics of us with a bit of menstrual blood in the jar and on the head of his pic that is wrapped in the petition.
In the past I have filled the jar and then put in the paper and ingrediants the reason I added them after quarter filling the jar then adding more this time was because of how thick the honey was it was almost solid.
I did eat some honey that was on the spoon as I was filling the jar stating that the target would be sweet to me and on me. Yes I have got excellents signs last night and today the target has been alot nicer to me than he has been for months so I will keep working it. Thanks again for the reply.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks for the info!

princeian

Unread post by princeian » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 am

thanks for the kind words...
my question now is...

at the moment, we are great with some minor petty fights here and there, but the thing is, i want him to forget the ex boyfriend that he is so hung up on. I read somewhere that a honey jar just isnt enough to have the person fully. Does anyone know of how this can be possible.
Like now, I am ill, he didnt bother to even message or call to ask if i needed anything. really, our moments go up and down, and i have been religiously shaking and lighting the candles every moment i get. We work together, and I just want to move forward with what we have now, without the ex boyfriend who is married with a daughter who keeps coming back to his life. I want him to focus only on me... and only me with tenderness and love...

How do i go about this please? Is a honey jar simply not enough as i have read?
Thank you so much in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 am

You're right that it will take more than a honey jar princeian. Given the complexity of the case (other boyfriends, their wives, etc.), a combination of banishing/break-up work and some mild coercion may be necessary - but to find out what needs to be done and what the outcome looks like, I'd suggest that you get a reading at this point. It's more intricate than simply Q & As on a Forum.

Many of the fine workers at AIRR would be well placed to help you. You can look through their bios here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

My question is if I just wanted to change bottles of my honey jar due to a defect in the lid, can I just pour the ingredients in the new bottle or just start with new stuff? In that case what do we do with the old jar that has stuff in it.
Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 am

Hi bzbee12, this question is addressed in the long thread on honey jars into which I'm merging your post. You'll also find a wealth of additional information that you may find useful in your work.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”