Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Master Key Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey all,

I'm curently working on placing another order and was wondering if anyone could recommend a formula that would be helpfull with spiritual development/unfolding. Particularly something that would be helpful towards High magic pursuits as they are commonly called in todays day and age. I plan on getting Psychic Vision oil as well as Mercury oil and products as these would be related to Hermes and Thoth, but apart from these are there any others that people have found usefull towards these pursuits, or that you would recommend?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Master Key Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Thank you for the suggestions, funny thing is that apart from the master key oil I'm alreay using the other two. Has anyone found the master key formula to be effective in their individual pursuits?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

I often anoint myself with some Master Key before working conjures that I feel will need a bit more "oomph" on my part to get them kicking in the right direction. So far it has seemed effective in that respect.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks, I'll be adding it to my order!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Master Key is really great, I have it on nearly all the time. It is a very, very good partner with Crown of Success.

Abramelin is really nice, if you like temple/church sorts of smells. I personally wouldn't wear it, but it's great in an oil burner. A few drops of Abramelin and a few drops of Master Key is a good combination, if you don't have an oil burner, drop a few drops on a hot light bulb.

Psychic Vision is lovely as well.
HRCC Student #2174G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 am

I heartily endorse the Master Key line of products. Very good stuff!

Good luck!

-joseph m.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:30 am

This is just a light topic really, but I noticed more than any oil that when I apply Master Key I feel tingling sensations, specifically in the spine, fingertips & wrists.

I think I will begin using Master Key anointing oils whenever I anoint myself with other oils, such as crown of success, van van, road opener.

Has anybody else experienced this? With Master Key or any other oils?
Thank you St. Expedite

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils and their effects (Master Key)

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 am

Master key is designed to increase occult mastery, will power, strength of character, leadership ability, and spiritual insight. There you have it...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Sol wrote:This is just a light topic really, but I noticed more than any oil that when I apply Master Key I feel tingling sensations, specifically in the spine, fingertips & wrists.

I think I will begin using Master Key anointing oils whenever I anoint myself with other oils, such as crown of success, van van, road opener.

Has anybody else experienced this? With Master Key or any other oils?

Callum R

Sol, where on your body do you apply the oil? This oil will be in my next order, can't wait to experience it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 am

Read here about the use of anointing and dressing oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) I would follow the ritual appropriate for Crown of Success and King Solomon or Blessing because you are mastering...and of course its your choice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks guy. Yeah, I know and have read the page(s) about the use of annointing and dressing oils. But I was just curious about where on her body did she put the oil (Master Key) to experience the tingling in those specific places on her body since the page for Master Key didn't specify bridge of nose and forehead ect. the way COS and King Solomon does. But will take your advice jwmmcclin on following the ritual for COS and King Solomon. Thanks again.

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

Sorry Deborah, only just seen your question - to answer:

I applied it similar to CoS and anointed the pulse points on my wrist also - I definitely felt more energized using it, as well as sensitive to the energy around me & my own. I use this during occult ceremonies that aren't traditional for conjure - but again I think it would help any form of spiritual work.

I think the next step is burning it on purple candles & doing it the conjure way... Pray! Lol.
Thank you St. Expedite

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Can Masterkey Oil be used in long-distance magic in order to psychically contact a person's conscience or spirit?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Jinglepop,
If you want to increase YOUR ability to be able to contact someone psychically long distance, then you can use it. Again, master key is about increase your ability, and skills to be able to perform the spell of your choice.

Now the actually spell to contact someone psychically long distance wise, you would have to use another product for that.

I would suggest waiting til the person is sleeping and perhaps using a tobacco candle, or you could do some dream work. You can research that on the forum.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am

In addition to its usefulness in enhancing study of the mystical and occult arts, Master Key Oil always comes up on lists of favourite oils by fragrance or aroma -- among the Lucky Mojo lab staff as well as among our customers.

OIL-HOO-MKEY
Master Key Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Master Key Oil is truly a wonderful blend. A wonderful way to fix the oil to work for you is adding personal concerns directly to the bottle :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

Thanks for the advice everyone! I shall do a MasterKey spell along with purple candles and the relevant herbs...

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:54 am

At the risk of getting too analytical, I think of Master Key Oil having both a mundane side (personal power and mastery) and magical side (occult and psychic power). I think of Master Oil focussing on the mundane aspects of Master Key Oil, and Psychic Vision Oil on the magical. In other words, in their effects, Master Oil and Psychic Vision Oil are subsets of Master Key Oil.

So, if you were doing a candle spell or a mojo for all the benefits of Master Key Oil, adding the other oils would just be overkill. However, if you want to focus on either of these two aspects, you would use Master Key plus one of the others, to point the effect in that direction. You could also use just Master or Psychic Vision oils for the same purpose, but adding the Master Key Oil gives the whole job that much more power.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Interesting, thank you for sharing your opinion with us Mister Lee. Great to see other people's methods!
Joseph Magnuson

hagofnaedre
HRCC Student

Unread post by hagofnaedre » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 am

aura wrote:Master Key Oil is truly a wonderful blend. A wonderful way to fix the oil to work for you is adding personal concerns directly to the bottle :)
I was just reading over this thread and that's an awesome idea aura, thank you! I added a hair from the crown of my head to my bottle. My hair is currently a nice shade of purple, so I think it'll flow quite well with Master Key Oil :lol:

And like Ms. cat said, it smells wonderful.
HRCC Student #1715

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Mr. Lee --

That's an interesting idea, but it is not actually the way that the Master Key Oil formula was derived. There's a lot of history in it -- but none of that history has to do with Master Oil or Psychic Vision Oil.

The term "the Master Key" was in popular use by a number of authors during the first two decades of the 20th century. it derives from the use of sets of keys that each open one door only (for instance, in a hotel, or in cash drawers in a department store) , but for which there is an extra key -- the Master Key -- which opens ALL locks and which is the private key of the manager or owner.

The idea of a Master Key that opens ALL locks was used in many contexts during that time period, particularly by those in the New Thought Movement. "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel (1916) was an astoundingly popular book, and was among the early wave of New Thought books to use the term "The Law of Attraction." It is still well worth reading, as is its addendum, "Master Key Arcana." Both are available through a number of online sites.

Following on the popularity of Haanel's "The Master Key System," L. W. de Laurence of Chicago, a strange occultistic plagiarist and book pirate, published his own book called "The Master Key," which is a bit more occult in nature than Haanel's work, but still contains some New Thought ideas as well. De Laurence created an image in his book to symbolize the Master Key, consisting of a lion seated on a jewel-encrusted master key of the skeleton key type, on which were inscribed the six "positive" or "male" signs of the zodiac (the fire signs and air signs).

Subsequently, Morton Neumann's Valmor company, a major hoodoo order house of the 1920s - 1970s, released a Master Key product line, featuring art by Charles Dawson which was adapted from, and greatly expanded upon, the de Laurence art.

Our Master Key line is based on the Neumann formula, with an adapted form of the Dawson artwork. It refers back to both the de Laurence and the Haanel concepts behind the term The Master Key -- namely the occult edge of the New Thought Movement.

As we write in our Lucky Mojo Catalogue:

"The golden Master Key to occult power is studded with citrine, topaz, rubies, and diamonds. Atop it sits the Lion, King of Beasts; beneath it range the six Positive signs of the Zodiac: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. Six lucky emblems shine above it; two protective eyes keep guard below. May it bring you Luck, Health, and Love in abundance!"

OIL-HOO-MKEY
Master Key Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 am

I LOVE the smell of Master Key. It's fantastic.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

can master key oil be used to "master" a subject in school or is that only master oil

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am

Sarafina wrote:can master key oil be used to "master" a subject in school or is that only master oil
King Solomon Wisdom is the traditional formula for school success -- but either Master or Master Key could certainly give it a boost.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:16 am

Hi Sarafina,

I am both a teacher and a student and I actually use Master Key in my work because I rely so much on my intuition, leadership skills, and problem solving abilities. I've found it works especially well with Crown of Success formulas. It's more traditional to use King Solomon's Wisdom for mastering a subject in school but I've found that Master Key can work that way.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:19 pm

duchess: I agree with you 100% on this. I use Master Key when I need a really big cosmic whammy of a key to unlock something I have been having trouble with...either in the natural or supernatural world. I find that the family of master Key, King Solomon's Wisdom, and Crown of Success can work wonders on tough roadblocks.
Joseph Magnuson

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Fri May 02, 2014 11:25 am

Hello :)

I am interested in some sort of spell that would help me master a new skill quickly for my new job. How can I go about it?

I am not really interested in the crossroads ritual to meet the Dark Man because of personal concerns/beliefs. I would prefer to do some other kind of rootwork.

I have quite a lot of oils, herbs, and incense products from Lucky Mojo (I could open my own apothecary! lol) at home... I just need some suggestions about which products to use and any good spells/rituals targeted to mastering a skill.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, funnypupster,
There are quite a few spells that you can chose from.
Here are some pages:
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-courage,-p ... 9cb24aca4a
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Also, I like to use Master Root for any of these type of spells: www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html
But, if you look at the herb page, you will find other herbs for this type of work: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
There's so much more but, this ought to get you started
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Fri May 09, 2014 10:56 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thank you for the reply. That was very helpful!

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Could Master Key oil be used in conjunction with Road Opening Oil for Road Opening work? The idea being the oil assists with the R.O part of "removing obstacles" & "clearing the way", whereas the Master Key would "unlock doors"?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, Prayer10
Here is the information on Master Key: www.luckymojo.com/oil-master-key.html
I'm not seeing where the "Key" opens the door. I see the "key" to occult and spiritual mastery. However, it does have properties of willpower, leadership ability, strength.
You can mix Road Opener oils with other oils pertaining to the direct goal. For instance, if I wanted doors opened for a job, I would mix Road Opener with Steady Work (just an example).
If you want to mix Master Key with Road Opener, relevant to your pursuits is, then, yes, that's a good mix!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:06 pm

I just received my order with Master Key products in it a week or so ago, and it is already working for me. I'm really impressed. I had found a few threads that I wanted to pull, but couldn't find where they were coming from. Now I see that they were right there all along. Several books and authors I had never heard of, came into my awareness as if by coincidence, and I was able to enroll in a formal occult class that I have been interested in for a while. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I am very pleased! Thank you. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Hello, Metalina ,

That is AWESOME!

Congrats
HRCC Graduate #1631

CuriousIndigo

Unread post by CuriousIndigo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi,
I’m currently interested in learning tarot. Would a Master key oil help with the process? I’m planning to light Master key Vigil candle also. What other method or oil might help in conjunction with?
Can I dress an amethyst gemstone with Master key oil to assist me or is it even ok to dress gemstone?

Thank you for any advise.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:23 pm

CuriousIndigo --

Those are all good ideas. Do not put oil on your tarot cards, of course, because they are paper. But you can dust them with Master Key sachet powder.

Use the oil on your hands and third eye area, to dress a Master Key Candle, and, most definitely, to dress a stone or amuletic talisman.
catherine yronwode

Brujo_Sireno

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:07 pm

So, for a very watered down explanation of Master Key: It can be used as a booster to other workings and as an occult "study buddy?"

Please correct me if I'm wrong or have info to add or clarify.
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Brujo_Sireno ,

Can be used for people who are seeking to learn and master the arts of magic. Can be mixed with crown of success, can also be mixed with power oil, or mixed with psychic vision oil, the blend would depend on the studying or use. Talismans can be dressed with it, or seals that will help one learn and master the occult, a mojo, or yourself while studying.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Benisato

Unread post by Benisato » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:31 am

Hello Everyone,

im also thinking to give some boost for my spiritual power and Master Key products seems very good for that. You think having a bath and praying over a dressed candle could help with it or i should look for other ritual, spell?

Thanks for the help. :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:03 am

Yes, Benisato

Those things will help but let's try incorporating the oil into that situation since this thread is dedicated to Master Key Oil.
Be sure to use the oil after such a ritual anointing yourself upwards.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Benisato

Unread post by Benisato » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:13 am

Thank you very much. :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:07 am

Benisato,