Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
parisshadow

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by parisshadow » Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Thank you saint martha for everything youve done to help my situation with my boyfriend. We broke up 2 years ago and i got him back a month later by working with the intranquil spirit which didnt help his anger when we got back together. We broke up a year ago and also got back together a month later by my working with saint martha. Things have drastically changed from before i did my novena to her. He now speaks of our future and marriage, he is a new man. I still light a candle on a tuesday every now and then in front of a statue of her i bought to thank her after the novena. Again thank you saint martha for your blessings.

parisshadow

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by parisshadow » Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Thank you saint martha for everything youve done to help my situation with my boyfriend. We broke up 2 years ago and i got him back a month later by working with the intranquil spirit which didnt help his anger when we got back together. We broke up a year ago and also got back together a month later by my working with saint martha. Things have drastically changed from before i did my novena to her. He now speaks of our future and marriage, he is a new man. I still light a candle on a tuesday every now and then in front of a statue of her i bought to thank her after the novena. Again thank you saint martha for your blessings.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 am

Please make sure you are thanking saint martha in the thank you st. martha thread. This is how to work with saint martha.

@random1980

Personally I have worked with both green and red candles for saint martha. You can work with purple too because she dominates. But I ALWAYS get a better response with red. The lucky mojo candles for her are red as well. You could use all 3 and see how they burn. If you got a good burn with the green then work with green.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 am

I can give faith testimony abouth Saint Martha, the way i work with her is sacred to me i work with other Saints but she is my mother and i love her with all my heart. Every tuesday i burn her green candle because for me she work better with the green candle but when i work with Saint Martha-Lubana i burn the purple candle(she is the same Saint Martha) Every week (tuesday) i put some fresh flowers, coffee, water and when she does something special for me i make for her the "corn bread with cinammon, annisse,cloves and coconut milk also i burn her oil lamp with palm oil and Saint Martha oil, olive oil and few drops of kiss me,domination,bend over and all my love and devotion. Sometimes my emotions is so strong that i have to cry in front of her but i can tell you that she never failed me. Thank you Saint Martha for everything you have done on my behalf, lovely mother.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 am

I started working with Saint Martha two days ago. It was the first time I asked for her help.
I set up her altar on the floor, offered her five white roses, water and coffee. I felt so good doing this, like preparing the table to receive a person that I love. I used both a red and green candle (I asked her to let me know what she prefers) and a vigil candle. I used her oil, Come to Me and Commanding oils.
I talked to her about my situation, I told her what I'll offer her once my desire is fullfilled. I also cried when talking to her but anyway... :oops: I sat there for almost two hours until the red and green candles went away.

I had a dream that night that makes me believe she listened to my prayer and she will help me. I may have a reading on this, but I already feel better knowing she is by my side. I'll just stop the spells for now and let the ones I did do their job, having faith that Saint Martha is here for me.

random1980

Unread post by random1980 » Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 am

Thank you Saint Martha for helping me and for everything you have done on my behalf.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 am

I am really hoping to establish a relationship with St. Martha. I lit a red tealight candle last night and dressed it with oi. I asked her last night to show me a sign that she would like to work with me.

Here's the thing, when I started reading about her last week, I had a dream about a candle that had her picture on it. Then, I bought a St. Martha candle online. That night, I actually saw my target out and spent time with him afterwards. When I lit my candle for her last night, I asked or a sign. After trying to go to bed, I realized that maybe my dream and the encounter with my target were signs!

I got back up, and apologized to her while offering water in a red ceramic cup. I cannot remember my dream last night to know if she came in it.

My question is, did I offend her at all by not realizing that she probably was the cause of the encounter over the weekend? I will be lighting another tealight candle tonight to talk to her a litte more and am planning on setting up an altar on the floor tomorrow which is a white cloth placed on the floor, the green vigil candle with her picture on it, a red taper candle, a bowl of water, and an initial offering of Florida Water. I told her last night that if she comes through for me, I will make her a nice cup of black coffee and give her a single white rose. I also have red wine, which I am thinking about giving to her as well.

Does this sound good? I want to do the prayer for 9 Tuesdays, lighting both the green vigil candle and the red taper. I just hope when I speak to her tonight, she answers in my dreams!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

random1980

Unread post by random1980 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi all....quick question this is my second Tuesday praying St. Martha and I was wondering if I wanted to write my petition on parchment paper with my targets name with mines would I do it 7 or 5 times each criss cross ?

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Saint Martha does it again, she is truly amazing!!

She answered my petitions last week - very quick turn around - and I gave her what I promised of white and red flowers and dark chocolate. I don't know if this is just me, but when I look at her picture and present these gifts she seems to smile at me?? And I get a feeling she is pleased with the gifts.

Anyway, yesterday was her day, so I petitioned her to be my accomplice and help me once again in our magical workings to dominate ****** and basically I asked that the fella in question to phone me 'now' and that he desires to see me ASAP.

Anyway, as I was doing this petition to her - he actually phoned me!!! Yep indeedy!!! I was shocked.!! That lady sure works quick!!! So the phone call goes, I need to call you, I've got a few minutes, I'm at work, can i come and see you in a day or two...and ..... just getting some dinner can I call you after - yes I say. So he phones after his dinner, has a chat and then says can I phone you a bit later! Yes I said. So he phones an hour later. I was like WHOA Saint Martha !!!! You rock!! You are such as special lady to me. She is AMAZING, I have much respect for her.

I have to say Saint Martha had a truly rapid return to my petition. She definately likes the gifts you promise, and as I said earlier I look at her picture and i get a feeling if its a 'yes' or a 'no' with her or if she's not happy with my offerings. And I also notice she likes it when you ask her to 'be your accomplice in this magical working'.

I do have a question --- when ever I talk to Saint Martha my ears start to pop. Its very bizarre. Does this happen to anyone else.? I also sometimes get a fuzzy feeling at the top of my forehead.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I wrote in the other thread regarding working with St. Martha that I was planning on doing a novena to her. Well, I just started the 9 Tuesday of St. Martha spell. I am on here to thank her for what she has done for me so far and everything that is to come in the future.

Before I actually began the spell, I was reading about her. I had a dream about her candle. The day after the dream, I bought her candle online. That same night, I bumped into my target and he was completely different! I mean a complete 180. At the time, I didn't realize it was St. Martha because I hadn't officially petitioned her, but I don't think this was coincidental. Since then, I have thought about her nonstop, saw a dragon being ridden by a woman on a show I was watching, heard discussion about snakes, and for some reason have seriously started missing my target.

After a divination with my pendulum while kneeling at my St. Martha altar, I was confirmed that it was indeed her. I offerEd her a white candle for thanks and am now here to praise her. She helped me before I even began my spell! I am eager to see what she will do for me in the next 9 weeks.

THANK YOU ST. MARTHA FOR NOT ONLY AGREEING TO WORK WITH ME AND HEARING MY PRAYERS, BUT FOR HELPING ME! I ADMIRE YOUR STRENGTH AND CONFIDENCE AND POWER!!
Thank you St. Martha!

SmilesAlot
Newly Registered

Unread post by SmilesAlot » Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 am

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this, well In someways So i really don't Know where to Start..
I'm going threw a really hard time in Life and with love, with discussions that will impact My life forever..But threw All this darkness i've come Across Santa Martha , Reading and Learning about her Has given me Hope ,Peace that I havent felt in awhile.. I would love to start working with her And If someone could guide and help me, i would be More then thankful.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 18, 2012 7:42 am

Reading through this 19 page thread that you just posted in would be a really good place to start!
If after reading it you still have questions, feel free to ask. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon May 21, 2012 4:23 pm

today at midnight will be one week since I started the novena and St. Martha is working my situation DAILY! She is absolutely amazing and I will thank her with EVERY SINGLE STEP!

THANK YOU ST. MARTHA!!!!!
Thank you St. Martha!

hopeful

Unread post by hopeful » Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank You My Higher Power-My Mother

Thank u Saint Martha for all that you have done for me and the women I pray for. Thank u for you intersession for me and my ladies. I have cried and u heard. Saint Martha I'm just happy that u were put n my path a few years back and have stayed with me through all I have brought to you

Thank you,
Saint cipriono, u r always there
Saint Anthony
Saint Martin Callbarreo
Saint Joseph
Saint George
Saint Christopher
Saint Expedit
Saint Sabastian

It's rough out there but to know that u r never alone is the key. That our higher power and saints r a prayer and mediation all I've needed and I'm never alone and believe me when someone hurts me or my children, or those dearest to me will get the truth reveled about them and it's always nice to know that pay backs r pretty awesome when u have the Saints, Gurdian Angles, and Dominating Spirits to help. It may take awhile at times but it shows they never let u down when u r being hurt from someone whom wishes to fight or hate or want to see fail, or just life gets the best of u. There is always a way out

Thanks also to my deceased family members closet to me
And my Grandmother whom I was not very close to here on earth, but for some reason she is here for me now and it's a wonderful feel ing and a very powerful spirit ;)

Thanks again

Guardian angles domination of hearts

Sprit of the four winds- I call and u protected

Thanks
Dominating spirit always there n my hour of need

Guardian angles

Guardian angles for watching over my Son, and my Girls

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon May 28, 2012 7:31 pm

more progress! St. Martha is def there helping me and giving me signs that I should be hopeful about my situation. Went to my target's house but forgot to lay tricks AGAIN!

Welp, now he's finally saying how he feels... after months of "no feelings." All I can say is THANK YOU ST. MARTHA FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL COME NEXT BUT I HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN YOU!
Thank you St. Martha!

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 am

Saint Martha is amazing! I asked her on Tuesday evening (after dreaming three nights in a row about snakes) if she would agree to work with me on some serious domination. I gave her cool water in a beautiful ceramic dish and promised her a bouquet of white flowers and fresh black coffee. I lit a red votive candle and prayed for a long time with her. When I woke on Wednesday morning her candle was still burning. I opened my eyes and said Thank You and it went out! Yesterday the target came in from outside and (this is something he would NEVER do normally) handed me a huge bouquet of white flowers he'd cut from the garden. He wasn't particularly nice, no change in his attitude, but it was so out of character that I knew it was her saying to me "I got this. See?" I gave her one of the flowers on her little altar and changed her water.

I should give her what I've promised at the end of the novena or when I see the petition granted, right?

She will tell you if she wants to work with you as the last time I asked her, a few months ago, I wasn't ready and she knew it and the candle burned oddly and the whole energy was off. This time she's on board.

Thank you Saint Martha for all you are doing on my behalf!

bx4525
Newly Registered

Need help bringing son's mom back. I am new here

Unread post by bx4525 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 am

Hi guys

my sons mom and I split after 7 years, or she left me actually. After getting a reading from my local psychic, it seems like the person she left me for has had a past with my sons mom when they were teens. I was told he has been doing expensive spells on her while with me to take her away. We were about to get engaged and then all of a sudden she became cold and told me she wants to leave me. She has been gone for 8 months and at times she wants to work things out but then its like she gets pulled back and gets cold with me again.

i have wasted so much money in places they tell me they can help and do not get amy results.

My son tells me she is confused and not sure on what she wants to do.

The local card reader tells me my sons mom will eventually be back with me but will take some time. She wants me to work with st. Martha black version, but she had also made me take two digital candles and put them back to back months ago but is still with him.

Any advice?

Is there something I can do?

Does St. Martha help men get women back?

What is the correct way to work with Saint Martha if she is the best option?

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

St. Martha is continuing to make my situation so favorable I could not imagine it could be like this!!!! I've had some results in the past but NOTHING to this extent and it's all because of St. Martha's help.

Once again, St. Martha thank you for everything you have done for me and everything you continue to do! You truly are amazing!!!!!!!!
Thank you St. Martha!

Precise2
St. Martha I Need Her Help!!!

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

I want to burn a St. Martha candle on my husband but I cant burn it here because we live together. What is some suggestion do anyone have if I burn it at LM. I heard I can make a alter at my home but what can do, I need to get it lit by tommorrow. I want to bring him to his knees even thou we are getting along so good and our sex life has increase tremendously, we talk and laugh more. But this woman still works at his job and continues to try to pursue him. He comes home every night but he was strongerly leaning on being with her last Wednesday (because his enegry told me so) and yes that was truly the case, when he came home he turn his phone completely off and when I checked his voicemail it was several missed private calls from her at the times I was at work. Even thou I mentioned his phone being off he still did not turn it back on & we just talked from our home phone. But she is so persistent and wont stop. I had to have a message delivered to her and so far she have not called. The hott foot did not work in my eyes and the mere fact that she threatened my way of living is the only reason why I have not fought her......yet! A dear person to me says how she follow up behind him trying to pursue him. He constantly tells me he is not going no where he wants to be with me, continue our marriage and plans on living the job when he find something else (hopefully next month) to add he talks about that alot; everyday almost. St. Martha will work in my situation to bring husband to his knees so I can forgive him and move. But this other have to go!!!!!!!!!! What do I need to do because I have to burn the candle at LM and not here.

theusurper

Re: St. Martha I Need Her Help!!!

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

you can light the candle while doing prayer and if it necessary for you to put these candle out, just snuff them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

If you have it lit by the MISC, then you do not need to do anything. If you want to make an altar then you might as well light a candle to her too. You can simply work with tea lights.

And you need to do something for this other woman as well. I would highly advise that you get a reading to make sure that you are doing all the correct things to keep this woman away from your husband.

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I got a reading I'm doing the right thing its not my husband now its her. She is tryna keep it going while he is totally ignoring her & I got this from an insider that works there

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

I hope this is helpful to some people who are confused by the two Martas. Marta la Dominadora and Catholic Santa Marta the Dominator had different origins. Furthermore, the names and images of these entities are applied differently among people of various regions.

-----

Black Marta la Dominadora

The image of Black Marta la Dominadora is of an African woman holding a snake. Sometimes a small child is with her.

Black / Dominican Vodou Marta la Dominadora arrived in the Dominican Republic from Africa, and the image with the serpent came along. She is a Misterio (mystery) in the 21 divisiones, an African Diasporic religious tradition of the Dominican Republic. This is her outsider name, since she has certain names that are revealed to her children. In the 21 divisiones of the Dominican Republic, Black Marta la Dominadora is part of the Guede division (the dead), and she is also a Metresa (a female loa).

Some adherents of Cuban and American Santeria use the image of Black Marta la Dominadora to represent the orisha Abata.

In Haitian Vodou, the image of Black Marta la Dominadora usually represents the lwa Ayida wedo.

Some Catholics and Spiritualists, especially those of African descent, prefer to work with the image of the Black Martha instead of the White Martha, but they refer to her by the Catholic name Saint Martha.

-----

White Saint Martha the Dominator

The image of White Martha the Dominator is of a Mediterranean woman with a torch who has conquered a large reptilian dragon and holds it in subjugation.

Images of the White / Catholic Santa Marta, known as Saint Martha the Dominator, Saint Martha of Bethany, Saint Martha of Tarasque, and the image with the dragon, originated Europe. She is believed to have been a Jewish woman, a disciple of Jesus, who emigrated to France after Jesus died. As a Catholic saint, she is venerated in France and elsewhere.

In the 21 Divisiones of the Dominican Republic, White / Catholic Saint Martha is sometimes known as Ezili Kenwa, not as Marta la Dominadora. In that tradition, both entities are separate.

-----

Filomena Lubana

In the eastern part of the Dominican Republic, another name for Black Marta la Dominadora is Filomena Lubana or Lubana.

However, in some regions of the Dominican Republic, people don't recognize the term Filomena Lubana, but call her Marta Guede or Marta la Guedesa.

In other regions of the Dominican Republic, Lubana is a term for another Marta, or for one of her "points" ("roads" or "apparitions"), or it is even used as the name of the snake, since some say that the snake has its own spirit.

-----

Veneration of Black Marta la Dominadora in the Dominican Republic

In the 21 divisiones of the Dominican Republic, although Black Marta la Dominadora may be judged as being only cemetery-related due to her Guede qualities, she can also help in love, marriage, etc. Although a lot of people think that she is only good for domination work, she is more than that, she is good in handling difficult situations, gambling, money, love, etc. She is very loving and protective of her children, and you must respect her.

Some say Black / Dominican Marta la Dominadora was a curandera, a witch, in Africa, and that somewhere in Africa, she saved a child from deadly snakes; the child wasn't even her own. A prayer for her states that she saved him by playing a flute. That's the child often seen in her pictures.

The color of Black / Dominican Marta la Dominadora is purple and she really likes malta (a non-alcoholic beverage that is usually made from barley), also, coffee, tobacco and cigarettes. Some of her herbs are purple basil, vervain and yerba buena. Her days are Tuesdays.

I hope the info was useful.

[NOTE: This post was edited by catherine yronwode (a board moderator) to organize the information by regional religion and to accord full respect to each religion, as is the custom on this forum. I am highly appreciative of the dedication and helpfulness that gave rise to this post. Thank you, Jazzie.]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Looking back through this entire thread...we have already spoken about this. If a person wants to put the African image of Saint Martha on their altar, they most certainly can, if they identify with her more.

Of course, white Saint Martha and black Marta arent the same. No one is saying that. It is much like Chango, who has similarities to Santa Barbara.

I work with the IMAGE of black saint martha the dominator, but I dont work with her in the Caribbean tradition. In their tradition, she is called the lubana, but I dont refer to her that way as I am not initiated nor do I practice dominican vodou, santeria, haitian vodou, or any ATR.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:18 am

good information, i'm devotee of Saint Martha and that information help me a lot. Thank you

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm

A lot of these posts encouraged me to post this because i see there is a lot of confusion between 21 divisiones, haitian vodou and santeria, which are three different traditions. and also, lots of confusion between marta la dominadora and saint martha and also, their roles and functions.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm

theusurper wrote:good information, i'm devotee of Saint Martha and that information help me a lot. Thank you

you're very welcome.
im glad this was of help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Jazzie,

Your post did clarify the origins of African depiction of saint martha the dominator, which was also clarified earlier in this thread. But it would have been more helpful if you had also explained the connections between the two, so that the information is relevant to hoodoo rather than going on about Afro-Carribean traditions.

The Saint Martha the dominator with the snake is associated with saint martha the dominator with the dragon because both stories are similar. One culture depicted her dominating a dragon...the other depicted her dominating a snake.

There are various ways to work with saint martha the dominator. Saint martha the dominator is depicted not only in Afro Carribean traditions, or catholic traditions...other countries such as Brazil and Italy have their own depiction of Saint martha.

Other names associated with Saint Martha the dominator are Mami Water, lubana, Santa Marta.

It seems that perhaps cultures have associated their own spirit with saint martha to hide their own practices from European populations. For example, I have heard that African slaves tended to associate their own entities with the Saints to actually hide the practices from their Masters. It seems these associates remained although various traditions have been identified separately.

Are they all the same? nope. Do they have some similar characteristics? Yes. Could you certainly put each image on your altar? You must certainly could. Its how you PERSONALLY have connected to Saint Martha. And know that we are working with her in the HOODOO sense.

We understand that you are not petitioning Saint Martha of Bethany, the one who served Mary and Jesus in the Bible.

I am not working with the Catholic Saint Martha the Dominator myself. I am working with the spirit known as Martha the Dominatrix, Marta la Dominadora, and/or Saint Martha Lubana.

Saint Martha Lubana the Dominator is not a saint to me, but I do work with the image of Saint Martha the actual saint. I am not working with the Catholic saint, the patron saint of cooks, servants, and innkeepers, the one who overcame the monster. Saint Martha Lubana is not the same sort of saint to me as Saint Expedite, or Saint Anthony, or Saint Barbara. I personally do not put her offerings on the floor; that to me identifies with the Afro Caribbean traditions.

Yes, there are different depictions of her. If you want to work with all the depictions and see which one calls to you... that is fine. She can reach out to us in different ways.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

I'm working with St Martha the last 7 Tuesdays. At my place she has her own altar, but this Tuesday that will be the 8th, I will be away. I was planning to set her altar at the hotel room but now I was informed that my mother will be there,too, and we'll share the room. I can't set the altar for the whole day. The only thing I can do is set it, light the candle and pray and leave it for about an hour that I will be alone. Is this OK? I don't want to offend Saint Martha, she's been so good to me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 am

You don't have to set the altar up the entire time. So you can most definitely do that.

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank you Saint Martha, for all you have done and all you will do!!! I appreciate your assistance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 am

I want to thanks Stars7 and Jazzie for their information about what they know and what they practice.

The question of religious traditions or paths is often thorny, and it is essential that each adherent speak from experience and that each is allowed to be heard, with respect.

This forum is NOT set up to discuss religious orthodoxy. However, we recognize that most practitioners of magic do follow one or more religious traditions and thus, as part of our mission regarding the dispersal of information about African American conjure, the forum encourages both religious tolerance and religious diversity.

It is my hope that by editing religious threads to remove pseudo-authoritative doctrinal contentions, we can distribute authentic information while at the same time moving away from argumentation and disputation to a position of welcoming encouragement to all people of faith. Remember, it is still -- and ALWAYS -- our intention here to keep our focus on African American hoodoo and conjure folk-magic, as Stars7 so rightly pointed out.

As an example of the inclusiveness of hoodoo with respect to various religious traditions, i would like to point you away from the contested issue of Martha for a moment and toward Buddha. Yes, Buddha.

Why? Because hoodoo is chock-full of Buddhist iconography that has become dear to African American conjure practitioners -- but we do NOT see angry Buddhists coming here to tell us how "wrong" we are to venerate Buddha in non-Asian or non-traditional ways.

So, all you hot and heavy Caribbean religion devotees -- take a tip from the Buddhists. Play nice.

Here you go:

BCR-HOO-LUCB
Lucky Buddha Bath Crystals
$5.00

Thanks, all, for your patience and understanding.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 am

thanks cat! ;)

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 am

St. Martha had helped me so profoundly I am astonished by every step of the way. Everything se has done is incredible and I owe so much to her. Thank you St. Martha for changing my situation after months of stress and rejection and for giving me faith. You truly are an amazing saint.. Understanding, helpful, caring, and your cooperation is a reward. Thank you!!!!!
Thank you St. Martha!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm

I have an interesting story to tell today...I have gotten into tarot lately (still very new) and did a reading on the 'love' situation I am in and what I need to do next. I was pretty much asking what other kind of conjure can I do RIGHT NOW to help me? I won't go into all the cards, but the one that really stuck out to me was Queen of Swords. I have the Guilded Tarot deck. I understand the basic meanings of it, but I couldn't stop thinking about the card all day.

Later in the day, out of nowhere I felt the need to pray to a saint regarding my situation, but didn't know who. I looked at St. Expedite, but he doesn't fit, I thought maybe St. Valentine, then I found this thread on St. Martha the Dominator. My issue does require me to have more domination of my situation than I have. I saw her day was Tuesday, which is today's date. So on my way home from work, I stopped to get everything I would need to start a prayer/alter to her. When I got home, I took out my Queen of Swords card (remember it's Guilded Tarot deck) and looked at it along with the common picture of St. Martha (same as LM uses on labels I think) and noticed so many similarities. They are dressed similarly, flowing gown, holding long object in their hand to the same side, there is light over Queen of Swords head as well as St. Marthas, light over her sword as there is a flame on St. Martha's torch, and they both even have a cloud in the right top corner :shock: On top of that, their backstories and some of their personality traits are the same :shock: Coincidence? I didn't think so.

So I got all the material ready to start a candle for her (chose red). Framed a nice picture of her, gave her a cup of water, a few flowers, wrote my petition and dressed the candle. The flame was very high, very strong, danced a lot, I told her everything about the situation and what I need help with, and how powerless I feel, read her prayer, the other suggested prayers, then shared a piece of sweet bread with her and promised her a gift if she helped me. I felt nothing but positive energy, I definitely felt a yes that she was going to help me. The candle burned very clean with SUPER high flame and almost no residue.

I take it as a sign to keep working with her, and I am very much amazed that it seems the Queen of Swords was literally answering my question of 'what to do next'. Just wanted to share...I am sure I will be back with questions as I work with her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 am

That's an amazing story, Mystic_fae. I have never seen the guilded deck, but thats amazing that you were guided to her. I would also look into seeing if Saint Barbara is reaching out to you as she has a sword in her hand as well. Perhaps both saints are reach on to you. Check into her too as it couldnt hurt.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you St. Martha for calling to me, and for helping me with the courage, confidence and control that I needed today. I will praise you and have faith you will answer my petitions to their fullest.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Just as an update, today she has already helped me with part of what I asked of her. Amazing....

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 pm

He said I love you.... Wow St. Martha I cannot thank you enough!
Thank you St. Martha!

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Please, I need your advice and opinion on this. I was working with Santa Martha for several months last year and she had come through in her way with what I had petitioned her. I had received signs from her and that's why I felt safe enough to work with her. One of my requests had been to get pregnant, although I know that is not usually one of the things she is petitioned for,it felt right. Also that she is depicted with the child in her arms made me more comfortable with it.

Now, this is where the strange starts. The man I got pregnant with was totally the wrong person for me. Showed himself very quickly to be an abusive lazy alcoholic who wanted to take advantage of me in many ways. While with this person (less than a month) I also received other signs from another saint and my head cleared very quickly and I left running. I knew keeping as far away from this man was best for me and my unborn babe I decided to petition Santa Martha to keep him away from me. The first Tuesday I did, he called!!! I FREAKED OUT! He is a scary person when lust or whatever else doesn't get in the way.

I stopped the ritual right there. Several months had passed and thank God no sign of him (other work was done as well).

This week for whatever reason I decided to set up my altar again to Santa Marta, I didn't put a candle or promise anything, I just bought her flowers and asked for her to watch over me and my unborn.

Lo and behold,this was Tuesday -- by Friday the man text me again out of nowhere. HE FREAKS ME OUT, I DON'T WANT HIM ANYWHERE NEAR ME! It cant be a coincidence 3 times with Santa Marta, 2 times I ask her to keep him awayand once general protection and all three he shows up.

Someone help me please

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Please has anyone had a similar experience with Santa Martha or another saint? It scares me that the exact opposite of what I requested could be happening. Is there anyway I could make sure it doesnt happen again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 am

If I were you I would get a reading to see if this is due to her, and what she is trying to tell you.

www.readersandrootworker.com

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 am

Thank you Stars, I thought about it. Just finances are too difficult right now being out of work due to illness. I guess maybe a yes and no might possibly help. Wanted some opinions if others had situations like this

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Maybe the reason there are no replies is that it has not happened to the others who have viewed the post.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:09 pm

thank you,laila. Yes,it is a possibility. Definitely need to get a reading

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 pm

yoragoddess wrote:thank you,laila. Yes,it is a possibility. Definitely need to get a reading
Maybe you need to be working with a different saint to keep him away? Or isn't Archangel Michael a good protector? Yes a reading always makes it easier to figure out but it could be the problem. Maybe you are just not working with the right spirit to help you at this time. Maybe you can get a yes or no answer from a reader on if you need to work with a different spirit (or spell form of protection) rather than St. Martha, that could at least lead you in the right direction. (just thinking of a way you can ask for a "yes or no", that may help....)

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Maybe you need to be working with a different saint to keep him away? Or isn't Archangel Michael a good protector? Yes a reading always makes it easier to figure out but it could be the problem. Maybe you are just not working with the right spirit to help you at this time. Maybe you can get a yes or no answer from a reader on if you need to work with a different spirit (or spell form of protection) rather than St. Martha, that could at least lead you in the right direction. (just thinking of a way you can ask for a "yes or no", that may help....)[/quote]

I am working with others in other tradition as well. I just do not think it is a coincidence that each time I called on her-he showed up. I have read that Santa Martha can punish her devotees if she is not happy. I do not know if it is true or not. I really felt connected to her and made her offerings and did what I thought proper. It scares me though. I have also asked Archangel Michael for help with Fiery Wall of Protection spell.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm

I am working with others in other tradition as well. I just do not think it is a coincidence that each time I called on her-he showed up. I have read that Santa Martha can punish her devotees if she is not happy. I do not know if it is true or not. I really felt connected to her and made her offerings and did what I thought proper. It scares me though. I have also asked Archangel Michael for help with Fiery Wall of Protection spell.
oh ok, I get it now then...I thought you were just working with her. Then I am of no help, I am still quite new. Just trying to figure out a way you can get a yes or no answer on your situation through a reading.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:07 pm

thank you again St. Martha. I believe you are still helping.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 am

I dont know about her punishing her devotees. I have never heard of that especially if you have worked with her correctly up until this point.

I would suggest you work with Saint Michael or Archangel Michael. It sounds like there may be another saint better suited for your situation.

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 am

Thank you Saint Martha for everything you have done for me. I am forever grateful to you. I praise your name my Mother.
Thank you Saint Martha

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 am

things have been back and forth since I have called for St. Martha's help but regardless, I could never have imagined such movement! So although he said I love you, and then TOOK IT BACK... I still have to thank St. Martha for everything she has done.

St. Martha... thank you for your help and how you have moved things along so well for me and my situation. I know you have a plan set for me, and I know what I need to do. You will always be a friend to me and someone I will call just to talk, so please hear my prayers!

Tonight I promised my offerings and I will be giving them at midnight. Thank you once again St. Martha <3
Thank you St. Martha!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm

this morning i wrote a letter to Saint Martha and i asked her to give me a signal if the request will be granted, well this evening i was watching TV and in the news they had a document about snakes, can be the answer?

parfait1

Can St. Martha Help with a Marriage Proposal?

Unread post by parfait1 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

I worked with St. Martha on a reconciliation work and she really came through for me. It took a little time but in the end it was worth it. My boyfriend and I are back together...but I am ready for marriage and babies. Now I did see a lot of posts about marriage oils etc. However, I was curious since I have already established this relationship with St. Martha if this is an area she can assist with? Thoughts?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Can St. Martha Help with a Marriage Proposal?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 pm

I would say yes. Remember shes a dominating saint so she can dominate someone to marry you. I would light a candle for her, and one for marriage. Depending upon how both candles burn, then you can see if she is helping you. Or you can get a reading ahead of time and see if she is willing to work on the manner with you.

PartyPoison
Newly Registered

Unread post by PartyPoison » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for everything you have done and for everything your gonna do for me.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me

desperateluv
Newly Registered

Unread post by desperateluv » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 am

Hi ,

I've started the st.martha novena two tuesdays ago. I offered her some wine, chocolates, african incense yesterday (thursday). Another green candle with dominating oil. I've also asked for some signs that she's wants to help me, but i havent gotten any signs. Also there is no progress with my ex bf. We still arent even speaking with each other. I've prepared a little altar for her with two pictures (one of the black martha and one of the white martha). Is there something i'm not doing right? Should i change the candle from green to red? And if so what should i do with the first candle i started working with. Is this a sign for me to stop the novena?

I've no idea what to do or if i should continue as i haven't seen any movement and i am not sure if she wants to work with me. I have asked for signs but not seen any. What signs should i look for ?

Thanks

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Praise Saint Martha
Praise Saint Martha
Praise Saint Martha

On this your special day.
You are honored

--- In gratitude

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Thank you Saint Martha.

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Desperateluv,

Be patient. Build a relationship with her. Research her and learn as much as you can about her. Talk to her daily. Ask her for a sign. She may not answer until the 9th novena; she may not answer at all. That may be in your best interest, even though you may not want to accept that now. Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”