Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

TheNewGuy

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat May 12, 2012 8:27 am

I have been having a honey jar done for me by an AIRR rootworker, but she disposed of the jar by mistake I think. I don't know why, it's still being worked out. I have a time limit here and need to have my ex back before June because she is leaving for her home country. What should I do to ensure I can have a chance with her? I have been emailing her and we are on speaking terms now so major improvement in the past months. Will the honey jar being disposed of set back the work even if a new one is made? Thank you.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 am

I am going to see my ex at an event I am leading in a week. I am thinking of setting some candles through LM to get everything together as best as I can. Which ones are best to set and should I set them all at once?

jasmine85

Unread post by jasmine85 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm

I am still very new to this and have a lot to learn, About 10 months ago I broke up with my boyfriend who I was dating for 2 years, I was unhappy in our relationship and attributed my unhappiness and inertia to him, and only realized after we broke up that I was unhappy and needed to work on myself and heal myself in order to ever be happy with someone else. Before we broke up I was very, very cruel to him, I was unfaithful and purposefully tried to make him worried and upset, he never explicitly found out that I had been unfaithful but I know he suspects it. After we broke up a few months passed he found out I had begun casually seeing someone else (which I wouldn't have done if I thought there was any hope of getting back together but it actually seemed to draw him to me)he expressed an interest in spending time together again and being intimate. At this point neither of us is seeing anyone else and we are talking, he said he still cares about me, and wants to remain friends, but whenever I bring up the idea of getting back together in the future, after each of us has spent time alone working out our personal issues and goals, he says he doesn't think he can ever forget how much I hurt him, he's forgiven me but doesn't know if he can ever be with me. I believe he still loves me but don't know how to help him move past this. Everyday I feel guilt for the pain I caused him, and can't imagine ever loving anyone else, I feel physically ill and can't focus on anything else

When we started being intimate again I would try and cast a spell using his semen and a crystal that I had always associated with him, but didn't do any reading on it, more recently during the "super moon" last weekend (May 5/6) I attempted to do a honey spell but not with a jar, I put our hairs in a name paper and used love oil on a red candle that looks like a married couple, with our names carved in it. I also put cinnamon around my alter, burned cinnamon incense and enclosed rose quartz crystals in the name paper, and have been carrying one with me, especially if i know I am going to see him.

I didn't follow explicit instructions, and the evening I conducted my spell I felt very, very strange, my energy felt completely scattered, and I saw him at a concert that evening and his behavior was very standoffish very different than normal.

Yesterday we had a very long conversation, and things feel more resolved but he still feels so hurt and doesn't think he can ever forget he said "I would need a lobotomy or a concussion to forget that pain"

I don't know what to do, I feel that if he was able to forgive me enough to still be friends with me and spend time with me, that eventually he will be able to forget those past hurts, but am wondering what to do to speed up this process, and help him feel at peace with these past transgressions. Sorry for such a long post I am in a lot of emotional turmoil right now, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm

I am seeing my ex girlfriend in a week and need to do everything possible to ensure we can work things out. Which candles should I have burned and what powders and things can I use if I can get them mailed in time? How should everything be used? The powders and stuff? Should I wash my clothes in it?

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

I think I would get a reading on this one first, to see if the damage you've done can be overcome and if it would be healthy for you two to be in a relationship, honestly.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

I agree with watersandstars, you should definitely get a reading to see if you can overcome this and if any kind of work would be successful.

You should also realize that something like reconciliation after infidelity and hurtful words were exchanged may take some time. I know you're in emotional turmoil right now and you want it to end as soon as you possibly can but sometimes things just don't work that way. The fact that your ex if even speaking to you is a good sign, so don't push things or try to "speed up" things.

In the meantime, you may want to start a sweet jar on your ex. If you can, get some personal concerns from him, construct a sweet jar, and burn a candle on it nightly. This will help things along until you can get a reading.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jasmine85

Unread post by jasmine85 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks for your responses, I found there are several people available through the Association of Independent Readers and root workers but would really prefer to find someone in the Tampa bay area and do it in person. While I am sure all the men and women I found on the AIRR site are very genuine I just feel that an in person reading might be better for me. Any idea where to find local root-workers in the tampa bay area?

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Ok this is my 3rd time trying to post this and it keeps logging me out and not saving whn I go to submit.
So long story short: now ex moved bak in w ex wife. He says even now doesn't want to b w her and doesn't plan to. I had clarity workodometer for him andI was workn honey jar but had to stop. Had prob pregnancy lost job and had to focus to survive w all that so this took bak burner. Also had bad delivery and post pardum. But hav energy and ready to go again. He comes around to see baby but is now distant from me. Justatarted workn honey jar last week so I know will take a little time to kick in

1). Cam I use same honey jar. Same person same intentions

2) I put reconcilliation and return to me oil on me and baby things so when he comes to see baby je cam come in contact. Is this ok

3). Gnna start moving candle spell but add one for her. Is this in break up kit or diff. If diff should I do break up as well

4). Also thought about skull candle for her to make her start thinkn how humiliated and used she is tohelp her want to push him out. Or is this overkill to use w the other things.

All experts and experienced, if u could please direct it would b appreciated. Thanx in advance for all u do for us. And thanx to those who hav helped before.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 am

Miss Tammie Lee is in the Tampa Bay, FL area, and she has her own business, Triple Crown Conjure dot com.

:)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

1. You can use the same honey jar on him, if you still have it. Burn candles on it every day until you see improvement towards your petition.

2. Your dressing items with Reconciliation and Return To Me products is a great idea; when he touches these things he will be affected.

3. There isn't a moving candle spell in the break up kit. That will have to be done seperately. I would work on breaking up him and this other woman, and drawing him to you.

4. The skull candle: I would instead do Crossing and Confusion or Inflammatory confusion work on it to cause her and him to fight and fuss with each other.

Make sure you cleanse yourself after doing any kind of break up or negative work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon May 14, 2012 4:49 am

Hey guys, I'm just updating you all on my situation. I did a reading and hired an AIRR member to do work on my behalf to help with the situation. And I must say.......things are going good so far, ive seen the signs, and we now have communitction, and im being patient but things are surely looking good. Thank you guys so much!

jasmine85

Unread post by jasmine85 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 am

Thank-you Mary!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 am

It's been 3 months and no word from the man I want to hear from. Is three months too long for a basic reconciliation honey jar or do I need to pull in something stronger? I have tried a couple contact me spells but it's been two weeks and I have not even had a sign :/ I have also been working a sugar jar for a while now. I know these things take time but I keep reading that reconciliation work is hard to do.

Also, I keep reading that once you do these things that you must go on doing your daily tasks and not think about it too much but how is that possible when he is all I can think about? Of course my jar or contact workings are going to pop into my head. I do go about my day like normal but I often reflect and it's hard to stop.

Do you think that it's causing doubt? Ughhh it's like a vicious circle of mind screwing LOL

Since I have been thinking about it more than I should, do you think I shoudl start over?Thanks for any help.

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Reconciliation work may be "hard to do" but there are reasons for that. It's not that it's just fundamentally "hard work", it's that you need to keep up with the ebb and flow of events and emotions between people.

Do you know if he's single? Is someone in the way? Is he frustrated with you? Figure those things out with a reading. It's a good investment.

However in the event that you would rather work on it than passively observe -- although a reading can help you direct your energy and attention better -- you can try these things. I know your pain.

- Cleanse regularly (cast away doubt, negative energy)
- Work a freezer jar on "All of my rivals in love"
- Work a sour jar on him and any "unknown lovers"
- Burn white or pink candles on your honey jar everyday to keep renewing the energy you might be diminishing with doubt
- Work with products that cause accidental run-ins, Attraction, Come to Me, Magnet oil, etc. Get him "running into you" if that's possible where you live. And look your best/keep cleansed so that you do not radiate energy of sadness (which will repel him).

What do you have in your honey jar? What herbs are you working with?

Just keep the heat on it.

But that's a lot of work, and honestly getting a reading to see what the hold up is will be the best thing to do.

Hope that helps.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Damiana wrote: Work with products that cause accidental run-ins, Attraction, Come to Me, Magnet oil, etc. Get him "running into you" if that's possible where you live. And look your best/keep cleansed so that you do not radiate energy of sadness (which will repel him).

What do you have in your honey jar? What herbs are you working with?
That helps me soooo much. We live so CLOSE but never have any run in's.. I know if we could just run into eachother and talk everything would be smoothed over.

What do you suggest I do with these products? A red skull? Make a NEW honey jar? and wear them too?

I might change my game plan.... Work on running into him first and then if things are not smoothed over I can try reconciliation. I really don't think i would need the next step.

What would be my grocery list so to speak from LM for accidental run in's?? The oils mentioned will be enough?

Thanks again, I'm so loving the advice

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

It dependsm do you have personal items from him like hair, clothing, signature, bloon, cum? what herbs are you using and what is your goal. I notice you say "run in" well sure thats an easy goal but its a lot different then reconcilation. you should work a full out spell to get him back and do little works that you can as you go along. Personally I love the LM reconcilation spell kit. Comes with everything you need, including a mojo. the scary part is you have to write a letter asking to reconcile. the positive is that the letter gets dressed with powders so it serves as a deployment method. you carry the mojo with you as well. watch and wait.. by 3 mo hopefully you have something. a honey jar is a great additive with that kit, because it sweetens him to you. I would also suggest a reading to see whats going on and having LM or an AIRR worker set some 7 day candles for you ( they give candle reports which help out a lot). To get him to contact or run into him, their are lots of working ppl use, some speak to a picture of them while they sleep telling them what to thing ( you can puff cigar smoke into the pictures face) this also works with a doll baby, you can use two figure candles dressed with come to me oil and move them close and closer each day till they touch. you get the idea. Personally do the reconcilation spell kit, I know most ppl shy away from it because they are scared of rejection...which to me means they know the end result anyways. Its a perfect and beautiful spell kit that allows you the oppertunity to try and get them back, make effort and use magic to boost your efforts. If it works Let us praise the lord, if not accept his will, accept you did your best and move on. best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 14, 2012 3:42 pm

This is easy for many people to forget:

Did you set a timeline on your work?

This is really for everyone. It is a mistake that happens to many.

Great advice was given by Forum Friends and hope this helps too!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

I really just want to get him in person. I don't know his address, just vicinity , to send him a letter but I'm glad to know that is one of the steps, that way I know not to get that kit. :mrgreen:

I don't have a time line but what good is it going to do me a year from now. We live less than two miles away from eachother, I will run into him eventually. I would like to run into him sooner than later but I know things aren't going to happen on my time :/ but that is the ultimate goal.... To run into him soon

I do not have those personal concerns you speak of. Only a photo... I do smoke his picture out as well but my message has been to contact me. Unfortunately, he is pretty hard headed for contact so when Damiana responded with what I quoted from her I thought YES if there is a way to trick an accidental run in then please tell me what I need to do to make that happen.

So if that is possible please help!!!! Thanks

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Kittyluver wrote:
That helps me soooo much. We live so CLOSE but never have any run in's.. I know if we could just run into eachother and talk everything would be smoothed over.

What do you suggest I do with these products? A red skull? Make a NEW honey jar? and wear them too?

I might change my game plan.... Work on running into him first and then if things are not smoothed over I can try reconciliation. I really don't think i would need the next step.

What would be my grocery list so to speak from LM for accidental run in's?? The oils mentioned will be enough?

Thanks again, I'm so loving the advice
You're welcome. :)

What is his Sun sign? I would have slightly different advice for a man who is stubborn or born under a Fixed Sun sign (Taurus/Leo/Aquarius). Or if you give me a run down of his personality, that would also help. And the nature of the fall out?

And tell me about the honey jar - what's in it, when did you start it?
(You can PM me if you want)

If you want to create accidental run-ins in your situation I would go for these oils:

Attraction (on Orange candles with Tobacco and Star Anise)
Return to Me (on Pink candles with Rue, Dill weed and Balm of Gilead)

Compelling, Mercury, Moon oils might come in useful.

If you don't already have basic Reconciliation oil, that would definitely be of use.

If you have everything worked out already (I.e no need for healing) then Come to Me would be appropriate. You might want to pick up Come to Me as well.

But Return to Me is a lot like Come to Me -- with Reconciliation elements.

In terms of herbs, ground up Balm of Gilead on your "Return to Me" candles can add a greater healing/comforting effect. Return to Me is still a Command, and if he doesn't generally do well with "Commands" then that might help.

You could even have a run of vigil lights set - Attraction will attract him physically to you without too much fuss. It just happens that way. Generally any attraction formula will likely create run-ins (especially if you live close). In my own experience this is what happens.

Return to Me also has the same effect, as do the other love attraction formulas. But if he's being reluctant then there's an issue and you might need to work with basic attraction to get him in your path to see what he's missing. Get a $10 email or phone reading to see how he feels, though.

If you work with your own taper candles burn them on your photos face to face beneath the holder. And if you really want to up the ante burn a candle for 7 days. 7 candles. Even everyday if you want. There are so many ways to create run-ins.

Carve his name, birthdate, even his mother's name if you know it "son of ____". with a short command of what you want.

"Come to Me"
"Return to Me"
"Contact Me"
or
"Always attracted to be where I am physically"
etc...

Work with the influences (days/hours) of Mercury and the Moon. Mercury to create synchronized run-ins and increased communications (tobacco helps), Moon to work on healing and subconscious communication (Balm of Gilead, Star Anise, Dandelion fall within this realm).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm

I understand you dont have his address but I find it hard to belive that in this day in age with technology that you cant find it. you know he is 2 miles away so you obviously have connections to reach him or find him. personally if you gave me 10 bucks and 20 minutes id find every thing on him including his license plate number, address, phone etc. Point being if you wanted to you could find it. It seems you lean towards a preference of "accidental run in " with the hope you can spur a flame in his heart and get things going. I cant say its right or wrong, rather simply put, you could if you were serious about it. I was taught not to dictate magic dictate the end result, meaning focus on what you want not on how it gets there, you are more concerned with how you will reconcile then with the actual reconcilation. When I do rec work, love work etc, I dont care how it happens I just care that it happens. Accidental run in, purposful its the end result not the road I took to get there. Good luck!

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

That's good advice, however to be honest, in situations like these where after 3 months there is no movement (although it depends what was done in the first place), there are other currents at play. In my experience, doing a reconciliation can mend feelings and create forgiveness but it won't always bring the person to you. Running into someone gives more of a pathway.

I remember running into someone once, and because of that run-in I started talking to them a week later. I didn't work anything on them magically (and they didn't work anything on me), but in my own mind I was reminded of them upon seeing them physically. It was me who initiated contact after that, and I felt more attracted to them.

Just my 2 cents,
Good luck.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Damiana wrote: You're welcome. :)

What is his Sun sign? I would have slightly different advice for a man who is stubborn or born under a Fixed Sun sign (Taurus/Leo/Aquarius). Or if you give me a run down of his personality, that would also help. And the nature of the fall out?
He is a Sagittarius. He is stubborn, opinionated, funny, smart.
Damiana wrote: And tell me about the honey jar - what's in it, when did you start it?
(You can PM me if you want)
It's actually a sugar Jar. It has Sugar and vanilla, his photo, name paper, sweatpea for friendship, dried rose petals, and Damiana leaf to bring back a stray lover and I have been using come to me oil on my candles.. Alternating every night between red and pink.

Damiana wrote:You could even have a run of vigil lights set - Attraction will attract him physically to you without too much fuss. It just happens that way. Generally any attraction formula will likely create run-ins (especially if you live close). In my own experience this is what happens.
When you say vigil, do you mean these vigil candles?

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-attraction.html

Maybe I should do a few of them? LIke attraction and come to me

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

possibly a command and control vigil candle?? Or bend over?

I don't know... lol I am getting so confused... I don't have access to herbs in my area and I can't buy EVERYTHING I would like and possibly need.. I have to do one thing and stick with it without spending a small fortune :)

Damiana wrote:Always attracted to be where I am physically"
I like this command

Yeah, and as for contacting him... I'm really not interested in letting him know I still care, he would probably be put off by it.. I would like to see how he reacts in a natural environment before making any rash decisions... I think I need to do a small ten minute reading..

Thanks again for all your help!

jasmine85

Unread post by jasmine85 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Some more details: he is a Virgo II (Sep 7) and I am a Libra III (Oct 16), he is also completely skeptical of anything of a spiritual/ mystic nature, and would often roll his eyes when I would talk about crystals, mysticism etc. He is also very stubborn, and incredibly focused on self-preservation and making himself happy rather than relying on others to do so. he took me out to lunch today and we had a nice conversation, but then talk ultimately turned to more serious/emotional matters. He said he feels he can no longer be physically intimate because it is too confusing for him, and doesn't just want to have casual sex because that isn't his nature (he has never been promiscuous or engaged in casual sex) and once again re-iterated that he couldn't see what the future would hold, but didn't know if he could forgive me. He said he very rarely opens up to people, and had never ever opened his heart to anyone the way he did to me, and doesn't think he can "learn the same lesson twice" which is not to trust me? Also he acknowledged that I seem like a completely different person now, but it scared my mood is cyclical and I will once again return to my debilitative and hurtful ways He still has a lot of resentment because when we were together I would get jealous when he would practice music, (we are both musicians and I was in a creative rut) so I was jealous when he would practice. He says he still feels anger about this, also when he went away to visit his family and was gone for work I was very angry with him for leaving me, and this still upsets him. He says now his time is his own and that being physically intimate with me makes him feel like he is beholden to me in some way. I would be comfortable just being intimate for now in hopes that someday it would help us reconnect on an emotional level but I don't think it will happen Now that it seems we will no longer be intimate I feel we have moved even farther apart and am wondering if this is a bad sign. I think the uneducated conjures i was doing using his semen and crystals made him feel over-powered by me, but my energy wasn't directed so they didn't have the desired effect. Any more insight you can offer would be great. I want to get a reading but can't afford it right now. I am so grateful for those of you who have read my previous post.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

You do know that many of AIRR readers offer 10 minutes consultations for 10.00?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

That's my suggestion, a reading, takes out the guess work.

moonshine
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonshine » Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

This is so crazy. exactly 3 mnths ago i.did a honey jar spell from a prof. we were going through problems. i got a reading and it was safe to continue which i realise is important because if they no longer have feelings for you then i think u shudnt bother with it. However a mnth ago we broke up and no contact since. he even changed his number. i guess we all kno wat this means. i'm goin to listsome stuff which might have affected my outcome.

from.the beginin i doubted it. honestly never felt it was possible. first no no. u have to ut faith in the spirits and everone else in the case.

for some reason i kno this man might be aware of the fact that women.might do these things. so i swear the opposing force is protection on his part which might have causes the distance instead of closeness hence the spell workin in reverse.

i am impatient. i keep the phone in my hand lookb for that strange number. and the thought of the spells run thru my mind 25/8!!!! and so does this dude. so it
s hard to forget about it..... big no no

he is Sag... ( hope it aint the same dude lol) stubborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and secretive so i do believe u mami wen u say u didnt kno his address. things like thay take aloooooooot of time for them.

l

but i officially gave up yesterday.not lookn forward to things manifesting. but if obstacles are in the way u shud kno the.love spell is workn on moving thek.out the way to get you guys together.and i only date sag men so u shud kno u have to allow him to come around. u cant force urself .to run into him. they dnt pay attn to anyone who comes onto them, u have to let them bring the heat and they dooooo bring it u wil b askin them to slow down. maybe its gonna be tooooo much wen the honey jar starts working.
good luk and be patient!!! ( says the impatient one)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

You can find an AIRR member such as Cat at www.readersandrootworkers.com

You can also go on the radio show and get a FREE reading.
radio-show-pre-call-id-may-20th,-2012-t19606.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:28 pm

I think you should consider getting a reading to see if your work is taking or not.

Did your reader tell you that this is going to be a difficult situation? Or are you continuing to do work even though the reading told you...its probably time to move on? That can play a factor as well.

ALL spells are strong. So I am not sure what yo uwant to do that is stronger. But to each their own. I think you should consider setting a timeline, and going back to the drawing board with the help of a rootworkers.

If a significant amount of time has passed since you and this person dated then its going to be hard time to get this person to even have contact with you. I would work SOLELY on getting contact from this person before going to make this person want to be your lover again.

3 months is not that long. And perhaps you are just not gifted for the work or you need some professional person to help you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Great advice by Starsinthesky7, Jwmcclin and Marybee!

Thank you very much, and I greatly appreciate it.

Here is the thread link for this week's radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-may-20th,-2012-t19606.html

I appreciate the confidence that has been placed in me. I am not yet a Member of AIRR. I am also in the Panhandle of Florida.

Jasmine, it would be great if you could sign up for this week's Show!

Be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah, we never dated. We were only friends.. Got in a fight and then I realized how I felt for him only he hasn't come around or contacted me in 3 months.... The fight was so silly and it was a big misunderstanding but without super stalking him on the web, I have no way to get a hold of him as I have deleted his stupid number out of my phone a few months back. I have only seen him once from a far in a car and his face seemed soft and he looked in my direction but he still didn't make contact.... That's the short story :)

I am def getting a reading done :) I know I have said it before but this time I must do it because I don't have the money to be buying stuff that might not help..But no I have not had one yet.

Stars you say " Or are you continuing to do work even though the reading told you...its probably time to move on? That can play a factor as well"

I guess I don't understand because I thought the point of magic was to make things happen that normally wouldn't or give things a push in your direction?
Please don't get mad if I am way off base with that question. I am doing so much research since finding this website really trying to learn the craft but I haven't really found anything that would contradict that question...

You are right though, I may not be gifted for this type of work or maybe I am biting off more than I can chew. That's kind of disappointing because growing up I always felt like my mind was a powerful tool...

Or going back to the original question, the answer may be as simple as I have already put in too much doubt into my first workings since it was my first time. Idk.

Thanks again Everyone

jasmine85

Unread post by jasmine85 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Wow! Thank-you for all your responses, I feel better already just knowing I have the support of such a diverse and wise community! Truly my outlook has improved daily just from reading your thoughts and suggestions. I would love to do the radio show but will be driving at the time it is aired, in the meantime I believe I will get a short reading, didn't realize there were so many affordable options.

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Tue May 15, 2012 1:35 am

The Attraction vigils you gave a link to are definitely what I was talking about - you could order the candles themselves or actually have them set at the small missionary church at the Lucky Mojo shop. They have dedicated altars - I really like their services. Or a member at AIRR who has dedicated altars for vigils.

So -- overall what I'm getting here is that you guys were never lovers. Alright, that solves the "should you use love/reconciliation work" question. Since you deleted the guy from your contacts, it makes sense to want to run into the guy. Attraction vigils and reconcilation products should do the job there. Or a plain orange vigil with Attraction oil and tobacco petitioning him to contact you. You can request that at the church, too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Your sugar jar doesn't have really any reconciliation elements, from what you've described. I wouldn't call it a failure, I would just say it was put together with things that weren't aimed at soothing riffs. And that's what you need if you got into a fight and stopped talking.

In your reading you should just ask if there is a possibility to be lovers in the near future.

Good luck.

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I also have a question about reconciliation. My friend and I got into a huge argument. We are no longer talking. He has even changed his number and discontinued his Facebook because of my action.
The guy I am dealing with is very hard headed. He is a Leo but can be very loving at times and I know he cares for me. We live very very very close but I haven't ran into him at all we even shop at the same grocery store but I still haven't ran into him yet.

Is there a spell I can to do just to run into at the store, park, or gym? I will take any help I can get right now.

Thank you <3

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

My gf and I broke up recently. Not to any fault of mine or hers, just that a feeling of "wanting to be single" has come back over her. We had this issue somewhat last year, and my AIRR rootworker advised me on a proper way of dealing with the situation. Everything worked fine, my spells and petitions were heard. Her and I ended up lasting one more year. We were very happy and had no issues whatsoever, but again, the feeling of wanting to be single has overcome her again. This time she is determined to stay the course as long as that feeling is there. We were in a distance relationship.

There is no interest in being with someone else, as she stated that if she wanted to be with anyone, it would be me. Her feelings are still there for me, but she is trying her best to move on from them. She stated that even if her feelings are still there for me, as long as that feeling of wanting to be single is in her, she would not tell me.

I have already purchased a reading from my rootworker, I am waiting on their response.

Is there a way I can somehow use spell work or petition for this feeling of wanting to be single to be removed from her mind?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 pm

I can understand your impatience, but there may be unseen factors at work. I would wait and ask your reader. Guided understanding is probably going to trump conjecture, in this situation.

Good luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

I agree. It definitely sounds like there is something else going on, and it's best to wait until your reading to find out exactly what.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 am

I agree, how hard it may seem try to wait for the answer of your rootworker. In the meantime, you can try to comfort yourself a little bit. Burn a comforting candle or take a cleansing bath to remove your own feelings of uneasiness.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you all for the kind responses. The comforting candle is a nice idea, thank you for the suggestion.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 17, 2012 5:04 am

Hi moviegal2,

Begin by taking it easy and giving the work some time to do its job. Also don't go ''contact-happy'' and over-do it. You spoke to him and the response was positive. Give it a few days (3 is usually good) and then text him or send a short and informal email with a joke or funny picture to share. Make your contact light-hearted and easygoing: encourage healing and joy when you speak, keep it fun that he sees how he enjoys your communication.

On the other side, take time for you: go out with friends, cook, keep active and engaged so that you don't obsess over the work and allow it to have its intended effects. (and yes - it's easier said than done!)

Once you move from communication to contact, make sure you nab some hair or other personal concern and start working a honey jar with the love herb mix from LM (http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html) and some balm of gilead buds (http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html) for the two of you. That way you can also actively work your case and not just wait for manifestation. You could even start the jar now with his photo from Facebook and then add the concerns as you get them.

Keep positive even when that's tough and help life help you.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 am

thanks aura,

I have since then got a reading done and its been said reconcilation work at this time will not work :( It makes me sad but what can i do? He is overcome and dwelling on his emotional issues and even told me himself he wants to be alone and he dont want to be with nobody . Maybe in time but i am not going to try to dwell on it .

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 18, 2012 7:32 am

I'm sorry about the situation moviegal2. It's not easy to say good-bye. Cut and Clear can help you with moving on and let you usher in a partner that's ready, able and willing - and who can treat you with the Love and Respect you deserve: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html. May you attract the Love you are entitled to.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri May 18, 2012 9:53 am

I had just one more question for you all. My reading isn't until the middle of next month. I wanted to explain a little bit of my situation here so I could get some direction on a current situation in my life.

My ex and I just split a couple of months ago. He and I knew one another for years and he liked me for a long time but when we first met, he was married and I don't deal with married men in that way. Eight years later, we had a situation that bought us together and we held on tight.

I have two sons by other men and he has three children. I was seven months pregnant and he was always very protective of me. My baby's dad was very abusive so I stopped speaking to him but he began to harass friends of mine (including Shawn) thinking that he could use him to get to me. Shawn and I grew closer, he became my labor coach and we had the most amazing, short lived, spontaneous, jumping head first in relationship ever.

Until I found some nasty pictures and dating profiles that he had made on my computer (yep! he did). My heart knows that he was happy with me but I couldn't understand why he would want to do something so disrespectful. Two weeks later we split up. We were fussing a lot. Pictures are not a huge deal at all, the dating profiles made me question things though... He moved back to his mom's (after quitting two jobs) and acted like he didn't care about he and I and our plans at all. I am very sensitive to things, I can hear people's thoughts sometimes and often I see things before they happen... I also can feel another person's emotions if I'm close enough to them... this has saved myself and a lot of people grief several times before.

My boys miss him and his kids (who thought that my youngest was their brother) miss my kids and I. He tried to keep talking to me but I was in shock considering that I had just found out I was pregnant (he didn't know this) and that he had just dropped everything and ran away.

He begged me to marry him, give him a chance (all the while bad mouthing me on fb and not knowing that I was still watching his account that he left open at my house).

I confronted him about trying to talk to other women and he got upset with me so I changed his passcodes and locked them up. That's when he started screaming that he had cheated on me and a whole bunch of other things. I don't think he did and if I knew that he did, I would have an easier time leaving him alone, but my heart tells me that he was just trying to hurt me and it worked.

When he finally unlocked his fb account, he told every secret that I had ever told him about my family and I on his page.

Since this, I found out that he didn't cheat.

Well... I still miss him. He apologized and begged for forgiveness and I forgave but his ego and pride is so huge that he can not bring himself down... Idk. I was really wanting to see if he and I could reconcile and go to counseling and see what could be gleaned from that, but I'm ready and willing to move on if he does not swallow a little bit of that pride. He did and said some horrible things but I still think that I know the other person that's trapped inside of all that angry and that other person is the one I still want. I know it sounds crazy, huh?

This man and I are connected at the soul and will never be complete without one another...

I know he wants me back but I want him to say so and I want him to make an apology and address the things that he told. I want him to suggest counseling to mend 'us'. When he approaches me, I attack because I don't like the fact that he is apologizing by mouth, I need to see action... is it possible to work on him?

I know there is some sickness there and I know he still loves me. He would be totally worth it if he could work on the things he's done wrong and make (not verbalize--he's done this already) a sincere apology to me. I want to see action.

I have a large order of LM products that I guess won't get here until the beginning of next month...

What more can I order or buy for this situation?

Any ideas on what I can do?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri May 18, 2012 10:03 am

Tranquility and Clarity. This looks like a seriously confused mess!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Yes, it is... I'm normally a very strong person but for some reason, I feel weak with this one.... there's something else going on. I don't know if he has a hold on me or if there's something else going on that I don't know of??

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Thank you Mama Micki. I have one scheduled but it isn't until the middle of next month.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Dab the reconciliation oil on your wrists and behind your ears. Rub your hands with them and when you touch her, silently pray that she returns to you. All right, how have things been going?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am

If you want to wash your clothes, wash them with bath crystals. But I doubt you will able to get this stuff from lucky mojo in a week. Perhaps you can get something from an authorized seller. But you better hurry and do that. I would do as jinglepop said.

If she is coming to your house, and/or in your car. Lightly put some oil on the door knobs, if you have powder lightly dust the walk way into your home or apartment. If she is coming to your home, put a few drops of oil in some hand soap.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 am

How would I change direction? I had been working on reconciliation and it worked wonderfully... BUT everytime he would come back, he didn't apologize or try to make amends, just sorry sorry.. and then the same old mess. I did a vinegar jar for he and the woman he was seeing and it worked, but I'm at the point where I want revenge-- this week, he has linked up with my baby's father and they are attempting to spread lies about me. I'm tired of it. Should I be putting together a vinegar jar to sour his whole life since I don't want him back? What all should I put in it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 5:54 pm

OK this is a mess so first you need a reading on the whole matter. Next, do you want this guy? read what you wrote about him and what he did to you, if that was me Id punch him in the face. Sure you may be weak with him, stuck on him but that does not mean you are meant for him. trust me i been stuck on many ass holes and cheaters i was stuck on the abuse not the love. I think you are too. Look at all the evil and wicked things he did to you, do you think thats true love or the one God has set aside for you? that being said to get even, first id use stop gossip products on him to shut his and your other ex mouth. Next id use the mirror box on them to send their negativity back on them ( make one for each). Now if you want to really mess with them id look into crossing products and even the spell kit for revenge. Sure a sour jar works in this case , it really depends on what level you are looking to strike back.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm putting one together for him right now... I've been thinking alot about it the past couple of days. I have licorice, snake shed, red pepper, black pepper, sulfur, devil's dung, gunpowder, calamus, black salt, goofer dust, black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, black cat and dog hair... vinegar, nails, needles... his picture, underwear, a wifebeater of his... socks, sweatpants... I don't want him back... I realize that even though he's been coming back, I don't want someone who won't correct what they've done. I do want to punch him.. I want him to come back so I can beat the juice out of him but I've decided this situation with him and my son's father trying to scheme against me for not taking either one of them back (without correcting their behavior) is too much. My kids and I deserve better. :D Any tips on what to do? I'm out of destruction oil... what can I use for this black candle? I'm waiting for an order but it probably won't be here for another couple of weeks or so..

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 pm

And I have a reading scheduled with Cat, it just won't be until the mid of next month... OH... I also have alum

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 7:00 pm

you have more then enough items to make the jar and to curse him which I would. Id also lay some powders in a X pattern where he will walk over to cross him also. burn black candles on your jar dressed with crossing or one of the other negative work oils. you can add milk to the vin jar to spoil his life also. If you out and nothing to use, iv used olive oil and rolled it in crossing or graveyard dirt to dress the candle.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I have olive oil... I have graveyard and goofer dust also... How should I write out the petition?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 pm

j82 said it all...a reading will answer many of your questions...otherwise we are all recommending according to your words; and your words may not get you the answers you seek.

spiritcandy

Unread post by spiritcandy » Wed May 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I met a man three years ago and he recently blocked me because he says that he is attracted to me but it's not professional for him to flirt with his students. I am no longer his student but now he has more excuses. He says, that he doesn't want me to visit him because he thinks I just want him for sex and I might not really love him when I meet him and that he can't pay his bills and keep his light on. I told him that I love him so much, I would rather be homeless with him than be rich with someone else.

He didn't believe me. He said, he was tempted by me, but he said he wasn't going to give in to me.

He has blocked me from all of his contact methods and I haven't had any contact with him for seven months.

I have loved this man for three years. I have done general basic love spells and I have dated MANY other guys, but I still keep longing for __. He is very unique and talented and gifted. There's noone like him. I can't find anyone else that I love as much, because he is one of a kind!

I finally gave in and decided to do a spell to get him to contact me.

Two days before the new moon, I got a peice of paper and made a green and gold pentacle on it and circled it with salt water. I wrote his name and my name and put it inside the pentacle, with honey over it. I sprayed sweet grass all around the area. I held my hands over it outside in the sunlight and thought about us reconciling and being friends again. I then burned some rosehips along with the paper in my cauldron on the ground inside a salt pentacle I drew on the ground.

On the day of the new moon, I waited till 15 min, before midnight, and I bathed as quickly as I could, and ran downstairs and spread tarot cards in a circle around my grill on the patio. I wrote his name Loves my name over an over in a red marker on 4 peices of paper, and burned it in the grilll. I then chanted, and threw rosehips into the fire.
"God and goddess I appeal to you, from fire's breath and love anew,
roses offered in the flames at last! Make (first last name) call me fast!
God and goddess your help I need. To stop the pain I feel I plead.
And bring my will to pass like this (snaps my fingers). I seal my spell with passions kiss."
After the spell, I went and found a guy to kiss. (___ lives 300 miles from me)

The next day, I wrote down all the reasons why ___ should be my friend again. And I wrote down how much I am going to be the best friend he has ever had. I put it in a jar with the mercury symbol, some Blue Topaz for communication, and some citrine for positive energy. I also added honey, and red food coloring for passion. I took the jar to the post office and packaged it. I labeled it to be delivered to (first last name) Address : "The Ether."

I also made a freeze jar with all of ___ unknown lovers, and filled it with ice. I wrote a rhyming sentence around the rim of the jar stating how I gain the advantage over his unknown lovers.

I went out to eat at a restaurant right after doing this post office spell, and I heard a love song that I usually hear whenever my love spells are working. I have been thinking nothing but positive thoughts about how I know for sure he will definitely call me!

That night, I called him and he picked up the phone but he didn't say anything. (I was like.. WOW I'M UNBLOCKED!!) I slept with the phone next to me and fantasized about him. The call said it was connected, but I think he muted the phone and was letting it sit there off the hook.

The next day, the moon was waxing again. I was at work, and tried to think of another spell to do. I got some yellow sticky notes and wrote ___calls me. I put it inside a pentacle with the mercury symbol. I stuck the notes underneath cars in teh parking lot. I imagine the message is being sent out into the air element and that he will get the message. I also kept a sticky note inside my phone behind where the battery is.

I called ___ and he picked up the phone.. He said, "hello" and then he hung up on me.

He has now blocked me again, and all my calls are going to voice mail. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Help?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 24, 2012 12:55 am

He has made it clear that he doesn't want to talk to you, let alone have a relationship. My advice is to use Cut and Clear and move on. Also, this forum is dedicated to Lucky Mojo products and the Hoodoo tradition. Although Hoodoo is practiced by people of all religious and cultural backrounds now, it originated with African-American and Southern Christians.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat May 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Well she leaves for her home country tonight. Progress has been made, but I don't see much hope. What can I do? I feel so untrusting towards magic now and don't know what to do. What can I do to feel better? I have been heartbroken for 7 months everyday feeling lost and hopless. I am tired of it. Tired of being lied to and treated like this. I am rambling.....what can I do? Does cut and clear work? Does any of this work?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 am

If you were working with an AIRR worker or any rootworker, you should have been posing your questions directly to them. It really annoys me when people are working with someone yet they want to hasten the work, and/or do MORE on the side because they are going to get faster results. That is why you hire a professional

Not to mention you have CONSTANTLY doubted the work,and now you want to doubt if rootwork works? You can read this entire site for that. Questioning whether hoodoo works is insulting to me.

Not to mention this was a time sensitive issue which YOU knew that going into this. Saying you wanted to be time efficient therefore you wanted to work with st jude, and so on and so on is ridiculous AND just fed the doubting of your work. From the JUMP you stated...what if the honey jar doesn't work...what if this doesnt work...blah blah and so on.

This is a CLEAR example of where doubting gets you. Doubting KILLS your work. I can't say that enough. Its not the only killer of a spellwork being successful but I can say its probably number 1.

So time for you to MOVE on. I dont think hoodoo is for you as it seems you may not really understand it. I would recommend the Cut and clear for you but since you are untrusting of hoodoo that probably wont work. I would recommend that you should move on, and work on yourself perhaps by getting a counselor, and/or therapist or even talking it out with friends.

Good luck to you.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Who said I was doubting the entire time? When I wrote those things was the time I was worried, but in entirety at worst it was 10% of the time worried and the rest trusting. When I wrote things on here are when I needed support and uplifting to help me through the hardest time in my life. There is no way I was going to write everything down here for people to read. There are very key details there that only I and my rootworker are aware of. So when you say CONSTANTLY you refer to only the things you have read. Look at the things I wrote. It's chopped up and only pieces are seen of my feelings. I am sorry if this offends you. And I wasn't the one doing the work. That's what the rootworker is for. There are many reasons I couldn't do it.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”